The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event (MATURE CONTENT) M+/M+ NEW CHAPTER! 11/21/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago I am so happy that this story is back . I can't wait to see what the next game is .
Thank you!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

good to see you back, i cant imagine what bondage games come next , but i am very excited to find out.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

privateandrews wrote: 2 years ago good to see you back, i cant imagine what bondage games come next , but i am very excited to find out.
Thank you! And yes hopefully will have the continuation soon!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 18:

——————————————

(Mason’s POV)

——————————————

“Thank you all so much for kindly bringing our neatly wrapped present back to us.” Said Elijah in a playful tone, eliciting a groan from me.

“We got to watch as you all aggressively tore into Mason and got to finally release those animalistic urges…and I must say BRAAAAVO gentlemen.” Stated Elijah enthusiastically with a slow clap.

I gave up on thrashing around helplessly at this point. All I was doing was giving them a show, and wearing myself out in the process, and also making myself horny once again.

“You all got us quite worked up again. Because you all did such a good job and fucked him with such passion and viciousness that we want to reward the three of you for putting on such a great show. You will each be receiving $2,500 in addition to your current totals.” Chimed Josh gleefully. “Sorry Mason, no money for you seeing as how you did take money outta their pockets already.”

“NMM HMMP GMMPH!” I grunted angrily and began thrashing around once more to no use. I was helpless, and growing even more tired.

“But we are going to give our stud of the night a little break in the action…for now.” said Luke.

“Lets get Mason brought up over here to this table.” Said Nick.

And without a word, I felt myself being hoisted up off the ground once more. I didnt even bother to fight at this point. The fact that I would finally be getting a break was a welcome relief. If only they would sweeten the deal and allow me to cum, then all would be right in the world once more, but I knew better. I dont know why I have to be the one denied orgasm for this long, but I hope something gives soon.

Soon enough I felt myself being stood up. My feet were untied, as were my hands. No sooner than my arms and legs being freed, I felt my captors (unsure of if it was my comrades or the actual captors at this point.) aggressively tear my already unbuttoned baseball jersey away from my body, leaving me in just my black jockstrap and black knee high baseball socks. I was still gagged with Austin’s cum rag, with a black knee sock cleave gag sealing it in, and still had the pillowcase over my head and tied off around my neck.

Que the raunchy comments and slight groping up and down my body as I was harshly grabbed by my arms and held in place. I felt whatever was around my neck loosen, and the pillowcase was pulled off. My eyes began to blink quickly to try and adjust from the blurred vision. It was night time, the room was lit up with ambient lighting from the moon pouring in through all of the massive windows.

Before I could fully compose myself, I felt a stretchy black band get pulled tightly over my eyes from behind me, effectively blindfolding me once again. The shock of being caught off guard elicited a yelp into my gag as it got knotted off behind my head.

I was immediately met with a swift smack and cupping on my ass cheek and a reach around to begin groping my engorged cock once more while a voice that I recognized to be Elijah’s softly spoke by my ear and said, “We dont need you to see, but we want to see that gorgeous face, stud.”

I heard everyone around me chuckle and agree with what Elijah had said. Immediately I was aggressively wrestled and grabbed all over as I was lifted up, powerful arms and hands grabbing and holding onto me from my upper body all the way down to my ankles. I instinctively tried to kick and struggle as I felt off balance as they hoisted me up. The captors told Cory, Trey and Austin to stay put. Of course the captors all took that opportunity to taunt me and clamor on about why struggling is a waste of energy when I wasnt even trying to escape at this point.

Naturally, I begin yelling into my gag at them which inadvertently added more fuel to the fire. They took that as me yelling at them defiantly when in all reality it was me trying to tell them I WASNT trying to escape.

“Man! Get aholda this guy!” Yelled Nick.

“When did he get a mouth on him like that?” Questioned Luke.

“NMM HMM MMPH HMMPH!” I tried yelling into my gag and shaking my head no, trying to reason with them still.

“Set him down.” Ordered Elijah as I was softly placed down on something cool and hard.

I could tell it was a hardwood finish of some sort. I assumed it was a big coffee table.

“You wanna get mouthy all of a sudden now boy?” Asked Josh through gritted teeth as a hand clamped down roughly over my already gagged lips.

“NMMPH!” I responded with a slight struggle.

“We might be giving you a break boy but dont mistake that kidness for weakness.” Hissed Josh. “Understood?”

“YMPH FMPH” I grunted while attempting to nod my head under his firm hand.

“Good.” He said softly as he released his grip and gave me a light pat on the cheek of my face.

“Get him tied down.” Barked Elijah.

No sooner than those words left Elijah’s mouth, I began to sense movement around me and then quickly felt my legs being spread wide apart by my ankles as well as my wrists being extended out. I already knew I was about to be tied up spread eagle to this massive coffee table. Sure enough, I began to feel everyone’s diligent work as I could feel what felt like very thin rope being wound around my sock clad ankles and wrists. I could tell it was thin rope by the way it was biting into my skin as they tightened the ropes.

“Good as new!” Exclaimed Luke.

I could tell they had finished tying me up. I tested my bonds. The thin rope had some stretchiness to it, but with how tight it was pulled on my limbs it didnt have much give. I was stuck, and completely helpless once more. The butterflies of pure, raw testosterone filled angst and lust filling my loins once again as I tugged on my restraints.

“Get some rest.” I heard Nick coo as I felt a hand caress my cheek and trail down my neck, chest, abs and all the way down to my erection before receiving a sharp grope and sexual tug on my erection, causing me to let out a frustrated moan into my gag as I tried to thrust my hips up and down begging for more.

“Sorry, maybe later.” Taunted Nick.

“Sleep tight!” I heard Elijah yell.

“WMMPH NMMPH! HMMPH!” I yelled frantically into my gag as I tried bouncing my chiseled hips up and down. I could sense them leaving me here and I desperately wanted to orgasm.They ignored my pleas, and things grew silent.

After a couple minutes I could faintly hear Elijah yell “And now for our next game…trivia! Follow me boys!”

I heard some laughter and discussion, and then things grew silent once more. I was relieved to be getting a break, yet still saddened to not be participating currently. On one hand I could use a power nap, but on the other hand the excitement of these games was addicting and I wanted to be involved even if I was tired.

The feeling I had being sprawled out and tightly bound to this table made it tough for me to focus on trying to sleep. I was so horny I couldnt bear it any longer. I continued to tug and work at my bonds, grunting with effort as I did so. I began to get warm. I could tell I was working up a sweat. UGH! I was so horny. There was zero chance of me falling asleep. I had been here writhing in silence as my testosterone filled hormones ramped up for what felt like hours at this point, but I know it had probably only been 30 minutes or something most likely.

“HMMM MMM MMMPH!” I grunted with every tug I made on my restrained limbs when suddenly I heard something fall over nearby with a loud clanking noise.

“HMM MMPH?” I yelled into my gag completely startled trying to yell “Hello?”

Silence.

“HMM MMPH?” I tried again as I tugged harder on my bonds.

Silence again.

I continued to struggle now, grunting with effort. I was a little concerned, but also absolutely filled with excitement in the pit of my stomach as to my potential predicament when I heard a whisper.

“So sexy.” Said the whispered voice I couldnt recognize as I felt a hand graze my muscular thigh.

“MMMPH?” I inquisitively moaned.

“Just relax. Let me help you.” Said the voice with an actual soft tone this time that I did recognize as I felt a hand firmly grab my shaft. RUDY?!

“HMMMPH MMPH?” I tried yelling his name into my gag.

“Shhh shhh shhh.” He hissed as he placed a finger onto my gagged lips.

“MMMMPH!” I groaned as I pulled on my restraints.

“I have an offer to make. If you oblige, I will help you with enabling some what I believe would be sweet sweet revenge. Are you open to a possible deal?” He asked as his fingers trailed up and down my washboard abs.

This had to be some sort of trap. But…what other choice did I have other than to attempt to take his deal seeing as how I was completely helpless at his fingertips.

“MMMHMMPH!” I grunted into my gag and nodded my head yes.

“Good.” Replied Rudy gleefully.

————————————————

End of Chapter 18!

What will happen with our star Mason? Is Rudy genuinely going to try to help? Does he have ulterior motives? Did the Captors put him up to tricking Mason? You will have to stay tuned to find out! Be ready for our next chapter where we catch up with the Captors and Cory, Austin, and Trey!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please leave feedback as always!

————————————————
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I expressed this a few chapters ago but I love Rudy so much! I’m so excited he is being you used for something, whether it be of his own idea or an order by the captors. Can’t wait to see what proposition he has for the bound lad. Absolutely loving this series can’t wait to see where you from here!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I expressed this a few chapters ago but I love Rudy so much! I’m so excited he is being you used for something, whether it be of his own idea or an order by the captors. Can’t wait to see what proposition he has for the bound lad. Absolutely loving this series can’t wait to see where you from here!
I saw your recommendation and thought it was a great idea, and decided to bring it to life! Thank you for enjoying and giving feedback!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm glad they allowed Mason to rest, though like him, I'm bummed we didn't get to at least listen to/watch trivia. I'm sure there was still plenty of bondage for wrong answers!

Also, After all Mason has been through, I do not trust Rudy. I am worried that this little alliance is going to come back and bite Mason in the ass.
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I'm glad they allowed Mason to rest, though like him, I'm bummed we didn't get to at least listen to/watch trivia. I'm sure there was still plenty of bondage for wrong answers!

Also, After all Mason has been through, I do not trust Rudy. I am worried that this little alliance is going to come back and bite Mason in the ass.
Dont worry, the next chapter we will be catching up with the others and the trivia game!

And we will have to see how things play out with Rudy and Mason and what may be in store! :twisted:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Don't trust Rudy! Also another great update.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago Don't trust Rudy! Also another great update.
We will have to see what happens! And thank you so much!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I'm glad they allowed Mason to rest, though like him, I'm bummed we didn't get to at least listen to/watch trivia. I'm sure there was still plenty of bondage for wrong answers!

Dont worry, the next chapter we will be catching up with the others and the trivia game!

And we will have to see how things play out with Rudy and Mason and what may be in store! :twisted:
I LOVE trivia!!!! Even better when I get to tie up guys too! Glad we'll get to see it.

At least everybody has made some good money!

Cory - $3500
Trey - $3500
Austin - $3000
Mason - $500
Volo - $60,000 (I don't quite remember why, but I'll take it!) ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago

I LOVE trivia!!!! Even better when I get to tie up guys too! Glad we'll get to see it.

At least everybody has made some good money!

Cory - $3500
Trey - $3500
Austin - $3000
Mason - $500
Volo - $60,000 (I don't quite remember why, but I'll take it!) ;)
Haha! Yes! And You have earned it! Lol
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 19:
————————

(Cory’s POV)
————————

This has turned into quite the weekend. Everything has been a roller coaster of emotions, hormones, lust, desire, anger, and anything else you could imagine. Finally getting my sweet release in Mason made everything better though. I felt relaxed as I watched the captors carry him away and out of sight. In a way I was jealous. He gets to have a break, and I have no clue what is in store for me, Austin, and Trey still.

We exchange nervous glances at one another. I am still dressed head to toe in my movie quality Spiderman outfit that the captors had torn open around my dick and ass. I was still a little salty about that, but they said they'd pay for a new one, so it's all good I suppose.

"What do you think they have up their sleeves now?" whispered Trey.

"I dunno, but I hope its nothing too crazy, I am worn out." Austin responded.

"Yeah, no shit!" I whispered hoarsely with a slight chuckle.

We continued to converse quietly amongst ourselves whilst awaiting for the captors to return and deliver us our fate for the next game. I couldnt help but to continue to eye up Austin and Trey. I know I had my sweet orgasmic release not too long ago, but being in this sexed up mansion with all these scantily clad hot guys has a way of stirring those feelings back up once again. I had never experienced anything like it. It was like a magical spell placed over all of us. I could see their wandering eyes occasionally as well. I had the fortune of my spiderman mask covering my eyes, so I dont think they noticed my stares. Austin in his royal blue g-string and thin white no show liner socks with his chiseled frame, and Trey who was wearing black leather briefs and white knee high basketball socks. Trey's stature was intimidating, and he actually has the personality and demeanor of a dom which attracts me to him even more as I am the smallest guy here in stature. I think he enjoys that about me as well.

After we had stood here for a few minutes now not knowing what to expect, we heard some footsteps making their way towards us. We all hushed and stood at attention as the captors came rounding back into the room we were left waiting in.

"Hello boys." said Elijah with an electric smile.

"Hello sir." we all responded in unison.

Elijah was gorgeous as well. Very athletic build, strong jawline and slicked back pompadour style haricut on top of his chiseled, yet thin frame. His eyes had that cold stare that could pierce a sub's soul and that stern, calculated tone he always spoke in always gave me butterflies. He stood before us in his white sheer thong and thin white no show liner socks.

"It's time. AND NOW for our next game...TRIVIA!" he exclaimed boisterously as he threw his arms out from his sides.

"Oh! That should be fun!" I exclaimed. I loved trivia.

"Hell yeah." said Austin.

"Well lets go then." stated Trey.

"Follow me." said Elijah.

We all began to follow Elijah. I couldnt help but stare at his exposed round ass and his toned legs as he led the march. I also happened to notice out of my peripherals that only Josh had chosen to follow behind our group, wearing nothing more than his red satin skin tight briefs and red knee high baseball socks.

"Where are Luke and Nick?" I asked inquisitively.

My question was ignored and I figured I had better just leave it alone, so I shrugged it off.

We were led down a maze of different corridors before making our way upstairs to the attic eventually on our long trek.

"Come inside boys." said Elijah as he waved us into the attic playroom.

We all made our way inside, as Elijah then closed the door behind us and locked it shut.

He and Josh walked us to the center of the room by a square table that had a ton of bondage gear laid out all over it. I looked all around the room, and noticed that Austin and Trey were in the same boat as well with looking around in curiosity as what to expect.

"Okay." said Elijah with a pause as he exchanged glances with Josh before continuing. "So...this is how this going to work. We are going to be playing a game of trivia. The rules of the game are pretty simple. If you get a question correct, you have a couple of options, you get to choose any item from the table to have Josh tie one of your teammates up with. It starts with the hands, then ankles, then we will also tie up the upper arms, pinning them to your torso, and will finish up with binding you above your knees. The last step is the gag of your choosing. Once one of your counterparts is gagged, they are out of the game. NOW, here is the caveat if you get a question correct you can also choose to remove one item of your bondage, but you can only use this perk one time. Get a question wrong however, and you get a swat over your ass cheeks, and an item will be added at Josh's discretion to tie you up with."

“Sounds good to me!” I said eagerly. I think everyone was a litte over my eagerness for trivia.

Elijah then continued, “Last man standing as the winner will get $25,000 awarded to them as this is the final game of the night.”

“Holy shit! $25,000?! I got this in the bag! I love trivia!” I exclaimed.

We all clamored at how great it would be to win, thats no small chunk of change. I noticed out of my peripherals that Trey and Austin had nodded at one another, but me being overly excited about trivia and the amount of money I could win left me naive and blinded by the money and joy. I am a master at trivia, and would frequently play trivia with friends both at the bar and at their homes.

“Lets begin.” Said Elijah as he grabbed a sheet from a nearby table and Josh came over and grabbed a paddle, ready to swat if need be.

“First up, Trey. We will start this round off easily. What is the capital of Ohio?” Asked Elijah.

Trey glanced over at Josh who was grinning and smacking the paddle threateningly against his hand.

“Uhhh, Columbus?” He said nervously.

“That is correct!” Exclaimed Elijah. “Now, how would you like to proceed?”

“Uhh..” said Trey with a pause as he glanced at the table of items and then up at me. “Cory gets the handcuffs.”

“Excellent choice!” Exclaimed Elijah as I felt my arms aggressively snapped behind my back, and then the all too familiar sound of the handcuffs snapping down and tightening over my wrists.

“Suck it Spidey.” Taunted Josh as he gave my handcuffed wrists a sharp tug.

“Gee thanks Trey.” I mumbled.

“Next up Austin. What is the capital of Georgia?” Asked Elijah.

“Oooh! Easy! Atlanta!” Exclaimed Austin.

“Correct! What is your choice?” Asked Elijah.

I shot a glance at Austin, and he returned that glance and smiled.

“Sorry Spidey. Jump rope around his ankles.” Said Austin.

“Great choice!” Exclaimed Elijah once again.

“You are lucky you are pretty.” I spat jokingly at Austin as I sat on the ground and Josh immediately got busy tightly binding my ankles together with the jump rope before cinching it off, leaving me to squirm and struggle.

It was clear to me at this point that I was going to be facing an uphill battle. I just had to be clutch and pull out the win regardless of being ganged up on.

“Alright, you are up Cory. What is the capital of Nevada?” Asked Elijah.

I did not even hesitate with my answer. “Reno.” I replied without so much as even a thought.

“Im sorry Cory, no. That is not correct. The correct answer is Carson City. Have at him Josh.” Stated Elijah.

“What?! No way! That cant be right!” I exclaimed as I was flipped onto my side and had my butt get whacked really hard with the paddle!

“Ow! Ah fuck! Okay that hurt!” I yelled as the searing hot sensation began to etch into my ass cheeks as I was pulled back into a sitting position.

Seconds later, I heard an all too familiar sound of duct tape being torn from the roll. Right after, it began being wound around my upper arms, further pinning my arms to my side. All I could manage was to wiggle and shake around.

We then continued the trivia game after Josh finished wrapping me up. Trey wound up getting his next question correct.

“How would you like to proceed?” Asked Elijah with a smile.

“Hmmm let me think on this one. How about that long red ribbon around his middle legs?” Said Trey.

“And so it shall be.” Said Elijah absolutely ecstatic.

Josh wasted no time as he grabbed the ribbon and began to weave and wind that ribbon through and around my legs before cinching it off tightly. My legs were now successfully trapped together and I could barely shift my legs or struggle at this point.

“Little tight dont ya think?” I grunted at Josh.

“Shut up. I cant wait to silence that pretty mouth of yours here in a second.” Replied Josh.

What he said gave me butterflies and the chills all in one. I really was in big trouble here. If Austin got this question right, I was a goner.

“Alright, Austin you are up!” Said Elijah, still grinning.

I couldnt believe it. Austin got his question correct as well. My heart sank when Elijah mentioned he knew where this next strike was going but wanted to ask anyways. I looked up Austin’s stunning physique and he looked down at me and grinned.

“Yeah Elijah, I am going to say Trey with the white duct tape.” Said Austin.

Everyone shot a shocked stare at Austin.

“What the fuck man?” Asked Trey as Josh made his way over and began to work on taping Trey’s wrists behind him.

“Sorry bro, but I am trying to win this thing.” Replied Austin.

“Okay bro I see you.” Said Trey as he nodded his head in disgust.

We were all in shock over the turn of events. My next question came around. It was actually another tricky question and I wasnt confident in my answer, but I was right! I opted to remove a layer of bondage to be safe and try to level the playing field.

Trey was up and again got his question correct. He and Austin exchanged some trash talk as Trey opted to have Austin’s hands bound behind his back with a thick white cotton rope.

Next up was Austin. He got his question wrong! He got a hard swat over his glorious ass before Josh elected to use another bundle of thick white cotton rope on Austin’s ankles.

Now it was my turn. Looking around the room, I noticed Trey with just his wrists bound, Austin with his ankles and wrists bound, and then myself still the closest to losing with my ankles, wrists, and upper torso bound. I gotta be honest, this game was absolutely exhilarating.

I wound up getting my question right! I could barely contain my excitement. I really wanted to throw Trey under the bus to bring him even with Austin, but knew that was not the right move just yet. If I play this right I could potentially win this thing!

“Well.” I said as I struggled against my bonds. “Id love to take a layer off myself, but I think I gotta ride the wave. Austin with the ratchet strap!” I said gleefully as Austin shot me an evil glare.

“Dick.” Austin muttered as Josh pulled the ratchet strap tightly around his chiseled upper torso.

All of a sudden Austin and I were equally tied up! Trey was definitely in a position of power at this point with having only his hands bound. I could tell Trey was starting to feel real confident about his position in the game. Austin looked worried at this point as he writhed against his bonds. He looked so fuckin hot struggling in his royal blue thong and thin white no show liner socks.

Up next was Trey. Trey was on an absolute roll as he got another answer correct and ordered Josh to utilize a brown leather belt to tie up Austin’s legs just above his knees. Austin continued to struggle so sexily as this happened, letting out quiet little whimpers as he realized the pressure was really on now. One more strike against him and he was out.

I feel like Elijah smelled blood in the water and didnt want to risk another of us taking a layer of bondage off right now as I watched his eyes scan through his question sheet and he dropped an absolute doozy of a trivia question that I dont think anyone would know.

Austin stuttered and stammered as he spit out a shaky response that he knew was incorrect, succumbing to his fate as he slumped his head down.

“THAT IS INCORRECT AUSTIN! You are out!” Exclaimed Elijah.

No sooner than Elijah spit that out, Josh grabbed a round orange sponge and crammed it into Austin’s mouth from behind before grabbing a white rubber latex exercise band that he pulled between Austin’s teeth roughly and tied behind his head effectively cleave gagging Austin.

“NU-HMMPH MMM!” Groaned and moaned Austin after the gag was finished being applied.

Josh playfully shoved Austin from his seated position onto his side on the floor so we could all watch him squirm and grunt into his gag. God damn he looked great I thought as I sat there watching his muscles bulge as he strained and struggled, a light glisten of sweat beginning to outline much of his body as he strained against his strict bondage.

“Next up! Cory!” Declared Elijah grinning.

Elijah gave me what would normally have been a very difficult trivia question about science, but I managed to surprise him and everyone else when I got the answer correct. I told Josh to take a roll of white duct tape to use around Trey’s ankles. He wasted no time as he ripped the tape from the roll with that all too iconic sound as he roughly spun it around Trey’s ankles tightly.

“You are goin down bro!” Declared Trey as he tugged on his bonds.

“We will see about that!” I replied in my best confident Spiderman tone and let out a chuckle right after.

Trey was basically one point ahead of me right now as only his hands and ankles were bound at this point and I still had my wrists, ankles and upper torso bound.

Trey was up. He got asked to spell a pretty difficult word. Unless you were familiar with it, there was little chance someone would spell it right. My stomach was in knots until I heard Elijah announce that Trey had spelled it incorrectly. Josh quickly pulled out an orange extension chord and tightly worked it around Trey’s massively muscular upper torso until his arms were tightly pinned to his sides.

“God damn man! Not so tight!” Yelled Trey.

“Shut up boy!” Said Josh as he shoved Trey over onto his side causing him to tip over.

“Dick.” I heard Trey mutter under his breath as he writhed and wriggled his massive body around and managed to get himself back onto a seated position after much great effort.

I was up next once again. I was nervous, excited, horny…all of the above. I wanted so badly to win this game. Not for the money, but just because I enjoy trivia that much. The money is just a bonus.

I got my trivia question right once again! What a turn of events. It was a geography question that was actually pretty easy! I asked Josh to keep the colorful start going and use the pink duct tape this time to wrap around Trey’s knees. Josh didnt hesitate as he vigorously wound the tape around Trey’s knees. I could see a look of concern forming on Trey’s face. The sound of the duct tape being wound around is intoxicating and I am growing increasingly horny.

Trey was up. He was given a very tough trivia question about literature. He seemed to draw a blank. I got super excited!

“Yes! Hahaha he doesnt know!” I exclaimed.

But thats where I was wrong. Trey shot me an angry glance as he spit out his answer. My stomach sank when I heard Elijah say Trey had gotten the question right.

“Suck on that bitch!” Yelled Trey sarcastically.

“Oh shut up!” I yelled back.

“Both of you shut up.” Ordered Elijah. “Trey…you have an important decision to make. Would you like to take a layer of bondage off to tie things up at 3-3 again, but risk Cory getting his question right and you being in the exact same situation? ORRR do you want to add a layer to Cory so its tied 4-4 and it all boils down to if Cory gets the next question right or wrong and all the pressure is on his shoulders?”

Trey frowned with deep thought and consideration as he mulled over the scenario. Butterflies were absolutely somersaulting around in my stomach.

“Put the pressure on his ass! Ziptie for his next layer.” Said Trey.

“Damn.” I whispered as Josh tightly zip tied my knees together extremely tightly. Luckily my spidey suit fabric was thick enough to prevent the ziptie from really biting into my skin.

“Alright! Its all in your hands Cory! Answer this correct, you win. Answer incorrect and then Trey wins.” He said as he lifted up his question sheet.

“No pressure.” Goaded Trey sarcastically with a big grin on his face.

I pretended to ignore Trey’s comment, but it did cause a stir in my stomach. I was scared, but excited. This was exhilerating.

Elijah read off the question. It was a very tough business/tech space related question. As soon as he asked it I heard Trey give a sarcastic chuckle. I wasnt confident, but I thought about it and just spit out an answer that I thought COULD be it.

There was a long pause. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. You could hear a pin drop.

Elijah finally spoke in a hushed tone, his face was puzzled. “That is correct.”

“Hell yeah!” I exlaimed. “I won! What do you have to say now Trey?!”

Right as Trey was about to respond, Josh crammed a pair of black underwear into his mouth followed by cleave gagging him with a white bandana.

“FFMMMMPH HFMMPPH!” He yelled into his gag angrily as he shifted around and struggled against his bonds.

“Who cares what he has to say?” Said Josh sarcastically as he shoved Trey back down onto his side, eliciting more groaning into his gag. “Shut the fuck up.” Demanded Josh as he defiantly placed his sock clad foot over top of Trey’s face.

“Alright, thanks for playing boys. Now Cory, as the winner…not only do you win a whopping $25,000…BUT you now have a choice to make.” Elijah says with a very emphatic pause as his cold, yet sexy stare pierced into my soul. It felt like time stopped as I felt Josh untying my limbs and torso.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“You get your choice. Fuck either Trey or Austin. Or…get fucked by Trey or Austin. Josh and I will take the other. Which would you like?” Said Elijah.

Ohhh this changes things. I stood up over Austin and Trey’s sexy bound bodies. Oh what to do indeed? I placed my hands on my hips as I stared down at them. I had a huge crush on Trey, but to me I wanted to be dominated by Trey. I myself, wanted to pound Austin’s firm, round, perfectly shaped bubble butt. I made my mind up.

“I want to fuck Austin.” I declared confidently as I stared like a starved lion down at his chiseled frame in his royal blue thong and white no show socks. God did I want to fuck him so bad. Austin moaned with a shocked tone into his gag as his eyes grew wide.

“Great choice.” Said Elijah as Josh came walking over with a dolly to help maneuver Austin around.

“A little help here!” Demanded Josh as he knelt down next to Austin.

“Oh. Sure!” I responded as I helped stand Austin up.

Josh then proceeded to use a ratchet strap to strap Austin’s upper torso and thighs to the dolly.

“HMM MMM HMMMPH!” Austin groaned as he tugged and wiggled against his bonds on full display for all of us to see. Holy christ did he look great. I was ready to tear into him.

I waited for Elijah and Josh to hoist Trey onto a dolly and treat him with the same favor. They then wheeled him out of the attic and disappeared. I was all alone with Austin.

I stepped behind the dolly and out of his line of sight as I lightly rubbed my hand over his abs and chest as I spun around behind him.

“Oh you and I are going to have some fun.” I whispered as I aggressively yanked the dolly backwards and began pushing Austin on the dolly forward toward the exit of the room.

“NMMM MMMP HMMMP MMMPH!” He groaned and struggled as I pushed him. His struggling and moaning into his gag only fueled the fire deep in my soul even more. I was going to ravage him.

“So much fun.” I whispered loud enough for him to hear as I continued wheeling him forward.

“NMMMMMMMPH!” He grunted and struggled once more.

———————————————

End of Chapter 19!

Sorry it was a little long/ rushed at the same time. I didnt want to write a novel, but wanted to give this chapter a decent excitement! I hope you all enjoy! Please leave feedback!

Stay tuned for Chapter 20 as we catch up with our very own perfect sub heart-throb hunk Mason!

———————————————
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Dang that was a great chapter! I bet Trey is kicking himself. If he hadn’t went against Austin he probably could have won that! And the prize of getting to choose which one to fuck was a great choice!

Also I am a big gag person and those gags were phenomenal. A sponge gag combined with SPORTS BAND, we rarely see sponge gags here and then you tie it off with a sports band. That was a small detail that I really loved. Then you used an underwear gag which is one of my favorite type of gags.

Loved this chapter! Can’t wait to see what Mason is up to next chapter with the butler!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Dang that was a great chapter! I bet Trey is kicking himself. If he hadn’t went against Austin he probably could have won that! And the prize of getting to choose which one to fuck was a great choice!

Also I am a big gag person and those gags were phenomenal. A sponge gag combined with SPORTS BAND, we rarely see sponge gags here and then you tie it off with a sports band. That was a small detail that I really loved. Then you used an underwear gag which is one of my favorite type of gags.

Loved this chapter! Can’t wait to see what Mason is up to next chapter with the butler!
Thank you so much! And oh trust me there is still plenty more to come in this series! ;) :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Cory - $28,500
Trey - $3500
Austin - $3000
Mason - $500
Volo - $60,000 ;)

I mean, I know the prize is the fucking, but dang... nearly thirty thousand smackers is nothing to turn your nose up at!

[mention]Bradstick[/mention], I gotta agree with you - the gags were absolutely fabulous, and the many methods of bondage give this fun haphazard cocoon-y image of our protagonists.

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] I'm loving the sheer pizzazz you've given this story!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Cory - $28,500
Trey - $3500
Austin - $3000
Mason - $500
Volo - $60,000 ;)

I mean, I know the prize is the fucking, but dang... nearly thirty thousand smackers is nothing to turn your nose up at!
If Mason does not earn some more money soon I’m gonna loose it. :lol: Poor boy just got manipulated by the captors and then pounded by the other three. He needs a win.

And yes I know it nots about the money, but my heart gets sad seeing him so far behind the other contenders. Also Corey really struck out with that win, 25 thousand is nothing to laugh at, and mason didn’t even get a chance to compete for it. Poor baby.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Bloody amazing chapter ,i just love the whole concept of what you are writing. Hot Hot Hot
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

:lol: maybe after"ravaging" Austin, Cory would share some of that sweet $25,000. You always keep the chapters so hot, thanks for this update.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Trey - $3500
Austin - $3000
Mason - $500
Volo - $60,000 ;)

@Bradstick, I gotta agree with you - the gags were absolutely fabulous, and the many methods of bondage give this fun haphazard cocoon-y image of our protagonists.

@ShortSocks I'm loving the sheer pizzazz you've given this story!
Haha the prize is definitely the fucking! I am glad you are enjoying! This series is a lot of fun to write, and we are only on day/night 1 of 2! Plenty more to come!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago
Trey - $3500
Austin - $3000
Mason - $500
Volo - $60,000 ;)

If Mason does not earn some more money soon I’m gonna loose it. :lol: Poor boy just got manipulated by the captors and then pounded by the other three. He needs a win.

And yes I know it nots about the money, but my heart gets sad seeing him so far behind the other contenders. Also Corey really struck out with that win, 25 thousand is nothing to laugh at, and mason didn’t even get a chance to compete for it. Poor baby.

Mason hasnt even gotten to cum yet either! He will get there though! We will see on the money! He is such a heartthrob and sweetheart that is just a natural sub so of course he’s losing more than winning so far! But we will just have to see how things play out! The rest of the guys think he has won significantly more still!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

privateandrews wrote: 2 years ago Bloody amazing chapter ,i just love the whole concept of what you are writing. Hot Hot Hot
I am glad you are enjoying! We are still on day/night 1 of 2 so plenty more still to come!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The trivia game did not disappoint! The sheer variety of bondage and gags used as amazing! I loved the little interactions between the guys- Trey and Austin trying to gang up on Cory, Austin's backstabbing, Cory's crushes on both his fellow captives!

I do take some offense, however, at Cory complaining that Mason gets a break, as if he and the others didn't just spend a decent amount of time teasing, torturing, and tormenting him!

A great chapter though! I can't wait to see Cory and Austin together!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago :lol: maybe after"ravaging" Austin, Cory would share some of that sweet $25,000. You always keep the chapters so hot, thanks for this update.
Haha I am so glad you are enjoying! High stakes games filled with lust, sex, betrayal, more sex, teasing, domination, more sex, and money is not a bad way to go! Plenty more to come!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago The trivia game did not disappoint! The sheer variety of bondage and gags used as amazing! I loved the little interactions between the guys- Trey and Austin trying to gang up on Cory, Austin's backstabbing, Cory's crushes on both his fellow captives!

I do take some offense, however, at Cory complaining that Mason gets a break, as if he and the others didn't just spend a decent amount of time teasing, torturing, and tormenting him!

A great chapter though! I can't wait to see Cory and Austin together!
I am glad you enjoyed! Yes, Cory is a bit of a brat which is why doms usually rather enjoy him, but something set off a fire inside Cory when claiming Austin! Things are gonna heat up as we wrap up night 1 of the 2 day bondage filled weekend of games!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic