The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event (MATURE CONTENT) M+/M+ NEW CHAPTER! 11/21/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter was hot .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention], your chase scenes are always so well written and insanely hot! I feel bad for Austin, but I'm sure he's rocking the shaved head!

And that was only game one! I can only assume the games will get more difficult and punishments more punishing! Can't wait!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 2 years agoCan't wait
Should be ready to post tomorrow!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago That chapter was hot .
Thank you! Next chapter should be out tomorrow!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I agree with @Volobond, your chase scenes are always so well written and insanely hot! I feel bad for Austin, but I'm sure he's rocking the shaved head!

And that was only game one! I can only assume the games will get more difficult and punishments more punishing! Can't wait!
I really appreciate that! I love the idea of it, so they are always fun to write! Austin is one of those types that no matter what, he always looks great. Im sure you know some like that!

Game two is going to be fun!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 5: A Diabolical Plan
—————————————————

We had all wrapped up eating our lunch that was provided by our captors for the weekend. It was a nice array of cold cuts, salads, and fruit along with any kind of drink we wanted.

We had been sitting around in the kitchen just shooting the shit and talking and joking with one another for about a half hour after eating at this point. Elijah pulled himself and the rest of the captors out of the kitchen and out of sight. I couldnt help but think something was about to go down and my mind wandered as to what could be coming up next.

Austin, Trey and Cory seemed to not notice them leaving, but I sure did. My focus changed though when Austin pulled a stool up next to me and placed a hand on my thigh. I didnt need that. I was already super horny from watching everyone being tied up, to myself getting tied up, not to mention all of us gorgeous men had been walking around in our skimpy underwear and socks all morning.

“Whats up Mason, you seem a little quiet.” Inquired Austin.

I looked into his deep blue eyes, smiled and answered quietly. “Our captors left the room together, so either they are getting ready to do something, or they are planning something without us knowing.”

I saw Austin mull over what I was saying.

“Yeah, I kinda noticed too, but honestly im up for about anything at this point, and would rather go with the flow and let the element of surprise take me.” He replied as he slid his hand up closer to my shaft which began to immediately harden.

I grinned and spoke through gritted teeth. “Yeah...me...too.”

Austin smirked, and as he began to grab hold of my shaft through my briefs, our captors walked back into the kitchen.

“Attention everyone!” Shouted Elijah.

We all grew quiet, and looked over at Elijah and the group. To my dismay, Austin pulled his hand away from me abruptly.

“We are about to begin our second game. Before we begin though. I want to start a poll between you 4. I want you when I point to you, to tell me who you think is the sexiest man out of the four of you.” Elijah said.

We all looked at each other. Cory weighed in.

“I honestly think all of us are sexy as fuck! I am literally attracted to everyone in here!” He said enthusiastically as we all nodded our heads and said we agreed.

“I appreciate that comment that I didnt ask for Cory.” Said Elijah coldly. “I understand things have been pretty light and fun up to this point, but do not forget you all are OURS this weekend. So I am going to ask the question again. One by one, you all will tel us who out of the four of you, you are most attracted to.” Finished Elijah.

He pointed to Trey.

“Uhh ahh man im not sure. This is a tough call, but id have to choose between Cory or Mason.” He answered.

“One name only.” Chimed in Luke.

“Uhhh shit man, this is like askin me about which color Lamborghini I like better. I guess id go with Mason with a slight edge over Cory.” He answered.

“Okay thats one for Mason.” Said Elijah as he pointed to Cory next.

“Shoot. Its really up in the air here! Just based on how turned on I got seeing Mason in his sexy baseball outfit, id have to go with Mason based on that alone, but Austin and Trey are both sexy as hell.” Replied Cory.

“That is two for Mason.” Replied Elijah as he pointed at me next.

“Uhh. Again, no offense to anyone here because everyone is gorgeous, but I have to go with Austin.” I said as I looked at him with puppy love eyes.

“Okay thats 2 for Mason, 1 for Austin.” Replied Elijah as he pointed at Austin.

“Uh, its no secret. My vote is for Mason. He knows he is fine as fuck even if he is shy.” replied Austin.

“Okay, that is three votes for Mason. It sounds like Mason is our winner.” Said Elijah.

I was totally flattered that all my comrades had voted me as the sexiest of the group, but I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach this was going to spell trouble for me.

“Winner?” I asked.

“Or loser depending on how you look at it.” Said Elijah nonchalantly as he pressed a nearby intercom button. “Bring in the cart Rudy.”

“Bring in the cart? Whats going on?” I asked inquisitively.

“You will see soon enough.” Replied Elijah with an evil grin.

My mind was racing as to what he meant and what was going on. I could hear the wheels of the cart drawing nearer. Rudy brought the cart into the kitchen so that we could all see it. It had a blanket draped over it so we couldnt see what was on it. Rudy then turned and exited the area.

“Okay, so you all got to experience our abilities when it came to tying you all up. We thought for the next game, it would be fun to change it up.” Said Elijah.

I didnt like the sound of where this was going.

“We thought it would be fun for us to sit back and watch you guys do the tying up this time.” Said Elijah as he pulled the blanket off the cart revealing a bunch of bondage equipment. He then grabbed an Ipad off the table as well.

All of us got off our stools to get a closer look at all the items on the flat cart. Everything from ropes, to duct tape rolls, to ball gags, to handcuffs, leather cuffs, a burlap sac, a net, rags, some what appeared to be used socks both no shows and tube socks and much more. It was insane.

“Our house is rigged with hidden security cameras everywhere that are motion activated and have crystal clear audio. So we will be able to see and hear the action no matter where you go!” Announced Elijah.

Oh no, I really didnt like the vibe I was picking up.

“You all voted Mason as our sexiest captive. So! How this is going to work. Mason, you are going to have 3 minutes to go hide. And the three of you are tasked with capturing the prize and bringing him back to us fully bound and gagged. If you all manage to do that in under 15 minutes, we will award each of you $500. If you dont, Mason gets $500 and the three of you will be subject to spankings. Is that understood?” Ordered Elijah.

Austin, Trey, and Cory all seemed way too eager with their “Understood” responses and body language.

I knew this was where this was going after the votes came in.

“Alright, Mason your time to hide starts...NOW!” Yelled Elijah as he pressed his stopwatch.

“Shit!” I yelled as I scrambled to my feet, and quickly darted off and out of sight.

———————————

“What he doesnt know, is we are going to tell you all exactly where he is. There are only a few areas in the house that dont have cameras and its highly unlikely he knows where that will be. He had a chance to ask to make it a rule that we couldnt share where he is hiding, but he didnt. So we are going to help you all out. Once the time is up, we will show you exactly where he is. We want you to tie him and gag him good and tight and bring him back to us nice and wrapped up for us. Is that understood?” Asked Elijah to my comrades.

“Yes sir.” They responded as they rummaged through the bondage gear and began selecting their items.

———————————

My mind was racing on where to try to hide. I didnt have much time, and this house was a very open floor plan. I had to think of something quick. I stopped dead in my tracks. I had my next light bulb moment. They never said my version of hiding couldnt involve me never staying put in one hiding spot. I decided my best route may be to use this house to its advantage, and keep it moving, and try to sneak around without being seen. I had to find a good hiding spot with a good vantage point though. Once I could see them coming and cold ensure I wouldnt be seen, is when id make my move to a different area.

I had an a-ha moment once again. I headed upstairs to where I could overlook a lot of the main floor. I looked at my surroundings, there was some doors that led to other rooms, but I was fairly certain this would definitely be a good starting point.

Elijah apparently could use the intercom as a means to shout into speakers throughout the house as well with the push of a different button. I heard him call through the speakers.

“Alright Mason, your time to hide is up!”

I immediately crouched down as I heard this, and peaked through the bannisters on the balcony, waiting until I would hear or see them coming.

————————————

“Alright Mason, your time to hide is up!” Yelled Elijah through the intercom speaker button.

Elijah quickly headed back over to the others and showed them on the Ipad where Mason was hiding which was on the second floor balcony.

“I think his idea is to duck and dodge you guys as he sees you. So here’s the plan. Austin and Cory, you go down through this main hallway on this floor like he started out. Be sure to pretend like you are searching around in the living room below him so he thinks he has time to chill. Trey if you come up this back staircase and go into the third door on your right. It will lead you into a secret passage into the arcade room. As you get to the door which is almost right behind Mason, I am going to yell how much time is left on the loudspeaker so you can open the door without him hearing you. From there, you use whatever you want to hold him there until Austin and Cory make their way upstairs. You guys then get that sexy ass tied hand and foot and bring him to us and you each get $500. Sound easy enough?” Finished Elijah with his speech.

“Yes sir.” They replied as they scampered their separate ways with their bondage gear meant to capture their prized possession in hand.

Austin and Cory made their way down towards the living room below Mason, and Trey made his way upstairs on the back staircase.

The captors all huddled around the Ipad and watched intently. Josh changed the camera setting to show just the arcade room.

After a few minutes, they saw Trey enter the arcade room through the secret access door they had shown during the grand tour. Trey then crept to the regular door to enter the arcade on the other side of the room. He had a burlap sack in hand. As he reached for the doorknob, Elijah yelled into the intercom loudspeaker.

“11 minutes remaining!”

To their amazement, it seemed to work as they saw Trey creeping out of the arcade room, so apparently Mason hadnt heard them. They quickly changed the camera angle to see Mason still peering through the bannisters on the balcony looking down at Austin and Cory below. Trey was right behind Mason now.

————————————

After the announcement was made, I waited. I wasnt entirely sure what to expect. My stomach was in knots with anticipation. It had seemingly been a minute or two now, and I still couldnt see anyone coming. This whole thing felt very hot. Me in nothing but my skimpy royal blue briefs, and white no show socks, crouching down on the lookout for my fellow comrades who were going to attempt to capture me.

There they were! I saw Austin in all of his glory, and Cory coming down toward the living room in front of me. I couldnt see Trey, but maybe they tried to split up to cover more ground in this massive house.

I continued to look down from the balcony, hoping Austin and Cory wouldnt have the bright idea of looking up here to see me. So far, so good as they began checking around and underneath the sofas in the living room space beneath me.

“11 minutes remaining!” I heard Elijah yell through the loudspeaker on the intercom.

“Jesus Christ!” I hissed, completely startled, but careful as not to alert Austin or Cory to my whereabouts.

I had to admit, feeling this desired by not only our captors paying us to play these games with them, but also knowing all of my fellow captives felt the same about me felt not only gut-wrenchingly hot, but also felt dangerous. I felt like all 7 participants could turn on me and take advantage of me at any given moment.

Just as this thought crossed my mind, I felt something roughly get pulled down over my head and I was tackled ferociously down to the floor.

“Hey! What the hell is going on!” I yelled, struggling.

I realized I had a burlap sack over my head.

“Up here guys!” Yelled Trey.

“How the hell did you know where I was?” I asked, struggling underneath the massive muscular body of Trey.

“Shut up!” He responded as I felt him clamp a hand over my mouth roughly.

“MMMMPH HMMM MMM!” I groaned.

“Nice job Trey!” Yelled Austin.

“Yeah, lets get him!” Replied Cory.

“NMMMPH LMMM MMM GMMMPH!” I moaned into Trey’s hand, struggling underneath him to no avail.

I heard the sound of scampering feet coming towards me. Then, the all too iconic sound of duct tape being torn from the roll. I tried harder than ever to struggle, but it was no use. I soon felt the sticky duct tape being placed on an ankle before it started being wound tightly around my ankles, pinning my socked feet together.

“MMM HMMMPH!” I yelled some more.

“Calm down stud!” I heard Austin say seductively.

“NMMMPH!” I moaned back, still attempting to struggle.

“Listen bro, your fine ass is comin with us back to the others bound and gagged whether you like it or not.” Said Trey as I felt the tape finally being ripped from the remainder of the roll and being smoothed over my ankles.

“NMM HMMPH!” I grunted as I burrowed my arms underneath me as Austin, Cory and Trey tried to pry my arms away from my body underneath me.

“Give us your arms!” Yelled Cory.

I shook my head no and continued to grunt into Trey’s hand gag.

“9 minutes remaining!” Yelled Elijah through the loudspeaker.

“Ah fuck it!” Yelled Trey as he released his hand from my mouth and re-positioned himself. “Watch out guys!” He yelled.

“No! Let me go guys!” I yelled as Trey began to aggressively yank on my arms.

“Sorry buddy, but we arent letting you win.” Yelled Trey, “Tickle his feet!” He yelled.

“No!” I replied frantically.

It was no use! I felt someone dig their fingers into each of my socked feet and I began going crazy. I was still able to keep my arms locked under me for a short period, before the tickling became too much, and in a moment of weakness, Trey managed to pull my arms behind me.

“Got em!” Trey yelled, “Grab your rope Austin!” As he pinned my wrists behind my back.

“No! Come on! Just let me go guys!” I yelled continuing to try to struggle.

I soon felt the soft rope being wound around my wrists, each pass and loop becoming tighter before it was cinched off, crossing my wrists and pinning them together behind my back.

“There! Thats better!” Exclaimed Austin.

The next thing I knew, Trey got off of me and I was lifted to my feet and held upright.

“7 minutes left!” Yelled Elijah through the loudspeaker.

The burlap sack was taken off my head. My vision was slightly blurred at first and took a second to re-adjust. I glanced around and saw Trey and Cory holding me up, and Austin standing in front of me, a wad of cloth in one hand, and a tube sock in the other.

“What are you doing? Come on guys! We cant be turning on each oth-mmmph!” I groaned as the wadded up cloth was forcefully shoved into my mouth by a grinning Austin.

“Shh shh shh just relax stud.” Said Austin. Him gagging me after I had just been tied up by him, Trey and Cory had me so turned on.

“Nmmmph mmm!” I groaned as Austin used the white tube sock to wrap around my mouth, and knotted it behind my head, trapping the cloth in, and further muffling my protests.

“So sexy.” Said Austin as he gave my cheek a pinch. I replied with a grunt from my gag.

“Alright, lets get Mason back to the others and get this win.” Yelled Austin.

“NMMMM!” I yelled.

Before I could register what was happening, the burlap sack was placed back over my head. I then felt someone grip me under my arm pits, and someone grab me by my ankles. I was hoisted up into the air, and could feel myself being carried away by two people. I tried to struggle a bit to make it more difficult on them, but it wasnt working.

After a short time, I could tell we were heading down a set of stairs, and after another short period of being carried, I felt myself being set down flat on the floor.

“Nicely done guys! You won! And with a little over 5 minutes to spare! Mason, you are gonna have to do better next time!” Said Elijah.

“Mmmph!” I grunted back at Elijah which caused him to chuckle.

“Bring him to this pillar by the staircase.” Ordered Elijah.

Immediately I was hoisted back to my feet, and dragged a short distance. I then felt my back slammed into this marble pillar.

“Untie his hands and get them behind the pillar and re-tie them.” Ordered Elijah.

My mind was so wrapped up in what was going on that I wasnt even struggling or gag talking at this point. I felt my wrists being untied. I tried to bring them back in front of me, but they were both immediately grabbed and pulled back behind the pillar.

“Nope.” I heard Nick say.

Now I knew it was the captors leading the charge to tie me up. I felt the rope being re-tied around my wrists, and just seconds later, were extremely tightly bound behind the pillar, trapping my upper body to it.

Shortly after, I felt rope being passed over my upper legs, just above my knees, and then felt them being tightly pulled back to the pillar before it was knotted off. I felt completely helpless, and embarrassed. I was horny, and in the position I was in, im sure my erection was on full display under my briefs for everyone to see.

“Ah, what a glorious specimen.” Declared Elijah.

“Oh yes, and it looks like he is fully enjoying himself.” Replied Luke.

“Indeed.” Said Elijah as I felt someone grope my erection through my briefs.

“MMMPH!” I moaned.

“Lets help him out. Shall we!” Said Elijah as the grip was removed from my shaft.

The burlap sack was removed from my head, but immediately, someone took another white tube sock and tied it over my eyes before knotting it behind my head, effectively blindfolding me.

“There, now we can see that pretty face of yours.” Declared Josh.

I grunted in response. It was clear to me what was about to happen. I was going to receive my humiliating punishment of being edged in front of everyone and not getting to climax.

No sooner than this thought crossed my mind, I felt my briefs get yanked down to where my legs were bound to the pillar. My dick sprang to life immediately upon my briefs being lowered.

“My oh my. What are we to do with this?” Elijah cooed.

“NMMPH MMMHM!” I groaned in embarrassment, tugging at my bonds as I felt a hand grip my shaft.

“Can we get some of that?” I heard Trey ask aloud.

There was a slight pause.

“You know what, that may not be a bad idea!” Said Elijah in a sinister tone.

“But first. Grab me some string from the cart Luke.” Ordered Elijah.

Shortly after I felt the string being tied around my balls. I knew this would prevent me from climaxing no matter how bad I wanted to.

“Come on over everyone. We dont mind sharing...for now.” Said Elijah.

I began grunting into my gag like a mad man, and did my best to struggle. I was totally helpless, and before too long, my entire body from my head to my toes was either being groped, licked, kissed, or sucked on. I was in total ecstasy, but also felt a little humiliated having EVERYONE be permitted to take advantage of me like this.

This torture kept on for what felt like an eternity, everyone seemingly taking turns on different parts of my body.

I had never moaned like this in my life, and the louder and more intense my moaning got from under my gag, the more intensely it seemed like it fired everyone up. I would have exploded 10 times over by this point if it werent for the string around my balls. I was taunted the entire time with “Yeah, you like that?” “How’s that feel stud?” “I bet you wish you could cum.” And several other taunts on repeat. I had never been called sexy or stud by so many all at once in my life. It was hot.

Finally, everything stopped. I was now practically panting into my gag. Just when I thought it was over, I felt a tight ring being slid down my shaft. I knew it was a cock ring and would prevent me from being able to go limp, not that I think that would be an option with how horny I was at this point. And just when I thought it couldnt get any worse. I felt another contraption being tightly fitted around my head. A moment later, they pressed a button on it, and it began vibrating wildly on my shaft’s head.

“MMMMM MMMPH GMMMPH!” I yelled into my gag. This was absolute torture. I wanted so desperately to climax.

“Alright everyone. We are going to leave Mason’s sexy ass here to his thoughts and torture for a while, while we play our next game.” Announced Elijah.

“NMMM PMMMPH LMMM MMM GMMMPH!” I tried begging through my gag to be let go.

I felt so hot. I felt like my body was going to explode at any given moment.

“So sexy.” I heard one of them say as they walked away in silence, leaving me to my torturous punishment.

“MMMM HMMMPH MMMPH!” I tried yelling after them, and tried to struggle to no avail.

How long was this torture going to last? I had no other choice but to stand here, bound, gagged, and blindfolded to this pillar trapped with my thoughts and my whole body being crippled with the desire to climax.

“MMMMMPH!”

——————————————

End of Chapter 5!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! The next chapter will be from someone else’s POV for their game. Please leave feedback! Thank you all!

——————————————
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Finished through Chapter 4 last night. You have a great set-up here (and I can see you are having fun with it!) I love how the story is going to revolve around a series of games with a set of consensual and not-so-consensual consequences and repercussions. The natural competitiveness of our 4 handsome, built, athletic studs is going to be an increasingly hot dynamic as the psychological and erotic nature of the games increases. (I see why it matters that they all played sports in high school and college!) Was it Trey who asked at the luncheon what the incentive for not getting bound up might be? That was a nice insertion of the key element! The big dudes are all going to find out! :lol: Elijah's comment about how this could continue beyond the weekend was also a smooth little statement, opening up, or hinting at a final development that might surprise 1 or more of our hunks as they succumb to the thrill of the game (playing on, and taking advantage of, the sportsman's mindset) and their increasing, and increasingly arousing, physical helplessness. :twisted: Don't spare any details - Austin's haircut was hot and there was room there for you to stretch that out with description and dialog.

Looking forward to what happens next!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was one of the hottest chapters of this story .
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Highly erotic writing and enjoyable. Can't wait for the next chapter.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Only just started this one and couldn't stop until I reached the end. Really great
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago Finished through Chapter 4 last night. You have a great set-up here (and I can see you are having fun with it!) I love how the story is going to revolve around a series of games with a set of consensual and not-so-consensual consequences and repercussions. The natural competitiveness of our 4 handsome, built, athletic studs is going to be an increasingly hot dynamic as the psychological and erotic nature of the games increases. (I see why it matters that they all played sports in high school and college!) Was it Trey who asked at the luncheon what the incentive for not getting bound up might be? That was a nice insertion of the key element! The big dudes are all going to find out! :lol: Elijah's comment about how this could continue beyond the weekend was also a smooth little statement, opening up, or hinting at a final development that might surprise 1 or more of our hunks as they succumb to the thrill of the game (playing on, and taking advantage of, the sportsman's mindset) and their increasing, and increasingly arousing, physical helplessness. :twisted: Don't spare any details - Austin's haircut was hot and there was room there for you to stretch that out with description and dialog.

Looking forward to what happens next!
Hey! Thank you so much! Glad to have a new reader and glad to hear you are enjoying so far! This whole series should be a lot of fun! As night falls the game will definitely be alot more intense!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

Thank you all so much! Glad some new readers are coming in and enjoying, and thank you for commenting! Next chapter should be out tomorrow, hopefully!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super exciting round of hide and seek! Though a bit of an unfair advantage given out! :twisted:

Trey - $1000
Austin - $500
Cory - $500
Mason - $0

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Super exciting round of hide and seek! Though a bit of an unfair advantage given out! :twisted:

Trey - $1000
Austin - $500
Cory - $500
Mason - $0
I cant wait to get to the evening game! Glad you are still enjoying and are keeping a tally haha!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Poor Mason getting hunted and betrayed by the cameras!

Lucky Mason getting teased by 7 sexy guys!

I'd like to say he'll get a break, but with the teasing he's still getting, I doubt it! I wonder who we'll get to see next!

An insanely hot chapter!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Poor Mason getting hunted and betrayed by the cameras!

Lucky Mason getting teased by 7 sexy guys!

I'd like to say he'll get a break, but with the teasing he's still getting, I doubt it! I wonder who we'll get to see next!

An insanely hot chapter!
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed! This will not be the last time Mason is hunted and or betrayed for sexual advances! ;)

He wont be appearing in the next chapter though. He will be in solitude with his punishment still commencing, but he will be back!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 6: Everyone’s a loser!
———————————————————

(This will be a bit shorter of a chapter and will be told from Austin’s POV.)

———————————————————

(Austin’s POV)

I couldnt help but feel bad for Mason. What he went through and was continuing to go through had to be absolute torture. To make matters worse, I was one of the guilty parties teasing and tormenting him. Deep down I know he enjoyed it, but the torture of how long that may last, I definitely had a feeling of guilt.

I couldnt help it though. Mason may be the most gorgeous man I have ever seen, and the image of him tied and gagged to that pillar will be burned into my memory for a long time. Problem is, now I was incredibly horny.

As for what was coming up, I had no clue. At this point, it seemed like our captors wanted to ensure we all suffered our humiliating punishments. I already suffered mine, so I wasnt entirely sure how I was going to be involved moving forward.

We continued through the expansive rooms and made our way upstairs, and then up more stairs to the third floor. We then went up the hidden staircase to the attic where the “play room” was once again.

“Here we go again.” Said Cory with a chuckle.

“What was that Cory?” Asked Nick.

“Nothing sir.” Replied Cory.

We made our way to the center of the room.

“Okay. By now I am sure you all have figured out that we are setting up games and are punishing the losers with the punishments you told as your most humiliating things.” Said Elijah, “Sound Familiar?”

We all replied with “Yes sir.”

“So! For our next game. It’s very simple.” Said Elijah with a pause. “Sorry Austin, but you are excluded from this game.”

“Perfectly fine.” I replied with a grin noticing the stink eye from Cory and Trey.

“So, we are just doing a game as simple as they come. This is going to be a pushup competition. Whoever lasts the longest, wins $500. Loser has their punishment doled out immediately after.” Said Elijah.

This didnt even seem like a fair competition to me. Trey had a build that would lead you to believe he does push ups while he sleeps. I know you never know what can happen, but I did not like Cory’s chances here.

“If you break form by lowering your knees or sticking your ass in the air you lose. If you cant complete the next push up you lose. Trey, Corey, do you understand?” Asked Elijah.

“Yes sir.” They both replied.

“Good, Austin...you are going to be the drill sergeant here. You will tell them when to go down, and when to come back up. And do not...I repeat DO NOT take it easy on them. Understood boy?” Warned Elijah.

“Yes sir.” I said.

“Good! Assume the position boys!” Yelled Elijah as he and the rest of the captors took a seat on a nearby bench.

Trey and Cory both dropped down into the push up position. I decided I was going to do this how it should be, and have them go down and hold for a couple seconds, then have them come back up and hold themselves up for a good 5-6 seconds before having them go down again. It would not only test their strength, but their muscular endurance as well.

“Alright guys...Down!....Up!” I began.

We kept this up for a good 5 minutes at this point. To my shock, Cory was in perfect form and perfectly still at this point, and Trey’s arms and entire body was shaking. It had to be because of how much more Trey weighed. I hadnt even considered that. But alas, I continued.

“Down!.....Up!” I repeated again and again.

I kept this up for a few more minutes, until finally, shockingly, Trey could no longer push himself up. He fell to the floor in a heap! I couldnt believe it! What an upset!

As soon as Trey hit the floor, Cory let himself collapse to the floor as well. I couldnt believe Cory won! I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the captors had began gathering up duct tape!

“Lets here it for our winner! Cory! You have added an additional $500 into your account! Great job!” Said Elijah as he and the rest of the captors came over with their rolls of black duct tape.

“Go ahead and stand next to Austin while we take care of Trey.” Ordered Nick.

Cory rolled onto his back and struggled to get up. Im sure his arms felt like lead weights. I also watched Trey, who had flopped onto his back, panting from being exhausted, and beads of sweat all over his body. He tried telling the captors no, but even if he wanted to fight them off, I dont think he could have at this point.

I then watched as all 4 captors worked in unison and began winding the rolls of duct tape around Trey’s legs very thoroughly.

“Tell us no huh?” Yelled Luke, “Nick, go grab the rubbed paddle!”

“Huh what? No! Come on guys! I was only kidding!” Yelled Trey.

“Too late!” Yelled Luke as Elijah and Josh bound Trey’s wrists in front of him with more duct tape as Luke continued to wind the tape around Trey’s legs.

Once finished binding Trey’s hands, Elijah hollered over and told Cory and I to hold up Trey’s legs to help them work faster. It was evident to me they were going to basically turn Trey into a mummy at this point. We held up Trey’s legs by his ankles while Elijah, Luke and Josh wound the tape furiously around Trey’s legs.

“Yall know good and well you couldnt have pulled this off unless I was completely exhausted!” Yelled Trey.

“Oh god shut up!” Yelled Luke who tore his tape off and then ripped a strip off and plastered it over Trey’s lips.

“Mmm hmmmph!” Yelled Trey.

“Dont worry, we will pack your mouth tight when we are done here.” Assured Luke.

They then continued winding the tape around Trey’s legs until they were completely mummified from his upper thighs, down to his ankles. They then asked us to drop his feet and we did. They then flipped Trey onto his stomach and cracked him over the ass with the rubber paddle real good about 5 times. Trey yelped into his tape gag after every whack.

“Show disrespect to us again, or try bossing us around again, and it will only get worse!” Yelled Luke.

Cory and I then stood back and marveled at how meticulous and efficient these guys worked as a unit, and in a matter of a few more minutes, Trey was completely mummified from his shoulders to his ankles in duct tape. I then watched as Luke retrieved what appeared to be a balled up dirty pair of no show socks.

Luke then ripped the tape from Trey’s mouth off like a band aid.

“Ow! God dammit man” yelled Trey as he squirmed like a worm in his predicament.

“Alright big mouth, open up!” Ordered Luke.

“Fuck y-mmmph!” Yelled Trey as the socks were crammed into his mouth. Luke immediately clamped his hand over Trey’s mouth.

“Ah yes, still mouthy. We WILL break you of this before this weekend is over.” Said Luke with a chuckle as Nick knelt down.

“FMMM YMMPH!” Yelled Trey furiously.

Luke released his hand over Trey’s mouth and lifted Trey’s head up so that Nick could wind the tape around and around Trey’s head, trapping the socks in place.

“Mmmph!” Grunted Trey as Nick finished.

Soon, all of the captors went back over to the bondage wall and grabbed some rope and returned to me and Cory, their attention now on us.

“Now Cory, we know you won, but we figured since Mason is currently under punishment, Austin already had his, and we are about to resume Trey’s momentarily, that it would only be fitting that you suffer yours as well!” Said Nick.

“So I win and still get punished?” Asked Cory. When he saw the angry looks that question drew, he retracted his statement and said, “Y-yeah, thats totally cool!” Finished Cory.

“Good! Austin...care to help?” Asked Nick as he extended his hand out that was holding a length of red cotton rope.

“Sure!” I replied eagerly as I grabbed the rope. It didnt involve me being tortured, so why not.

“Hands behind your back Cory.” Ordered Nick.

Cory complied, and I got to work tightly knotting Cory’s hands behind his back. I then looked at the captors, and saw that Luke was now handing me another bundle of red cotton rope.

“Lay on the ground and kick your feet up for Austin now Cory.” Ordered Nick.

Cory begrudgingly fell to his knees and then flopped onto his back, placed his ankles together and did a leg lift. I couldnt help but admire Cory’s body. He was no Mason in my eyes, but still highly attractive, and his body covered in tattoos. I let Cory rest his tube sock covered feet on my midsection as I began winding the rope tightly around his ankles before cinching it off and letting him lower his legs to the ground.

Before I even knew what was going on, I felt myself get tackled to the floor as well.

“What the hell!” I yelled.

“Sorry Austin, you are an integral part of Cory’s punishment. So in this case, everyone loses!” Yelled Josh whom was on top of me.

“Dammit, alright..thanks alot Cory.” I said as I felt my ankles being bound with red rope as well.

Shortly after, my wrists were also bound behind my back as well.

“Im sorry! I didnt know they were going to use you!” Said Cory.

“Whatever bro!” I yelled.

In the meantime, the captors scooted me over by Cory so that my socked feet were by Cory’s face and his were by my face.

“Open your mouth Cory.” Demanded Nick.

Apparently he did. I then felt someone grab my bound socked feet and spread them apart, cramming my foot nearest his mouth and cramming it inside. They then let my other socked foot fall and rest on Cory’s cheek. I actually liked having my socked feet worshipped. I had had it done before and it felt great in my little no show socks.

I then felt duct tape at the back of my ankles and soon it was being wrapped around Cory’s head and then back around kber and over, trapping my socked foot deep into Cory’s mouth.

“HMMMPH!” He groaned.

Then they took Cory’s feet. He was a couple inches shorter, but they did it so his toes were pointed out a bit and crammed a socked foot into my mouth and they repeated the process of securing his foot into my mouth as well.

“MMMPH!” I groaned. His feet definitely tasted and smelled pretty foul.

The next worst part was both of us could only struggle by wriggling our hips, and it basically caused us to dry hump each other. This was not fun.

“Enjoy each others feet boys. Now to finish up Trey...its tickle time!” Said Nick.

I couldnt see because I was facing away from Trey, but I could hear the commotion of him struggling in his taped body and the sounds of him laughing and yelling hysterically into his gag.

This kept up for what felt like an eternity before I heard Trey settle down, and Elijah speak.

“Alright boys. We are going to leave you up here to stew for a bit. We’ll be back later. Enjoy!” Said Elijah.

We all yelled and groaned and grunted into our gags after hearing this. There was no answer. I heard the door close and we were left here to our predicaments and our thoughts.

Next thing I know, I feel Cory dry humping my against my pelvic region again. I returned the favor, and closed my eyes imagining it was Mason. We periodically would stop because it would get difficult to keep up.

I hope they freed us soon, because between the now teasing that happened if we struggled, and Cory’s foul foot in my mouth. It was torture. I didnt mind him sucking on my socked foot though. However, I didnt deserve to be punished and hoped it would be over soon.

———————————————

End of Chapter 6!

Hope yall enjoyed! Sorry it wasnt the most spicy chapter, but more of that will be coming! Please leave feedback! I am loving all the comments!

———————————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It is VERY hot how efficiently our team of rich captor-hunks operate! And at least everybody's gone through some punishment now!

Cory - $1000
Trey - $1000
Austin - $500
Mason - $0

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago It is VERY hot how efficiently our team of rich captor-hunks operate! And at least everybody's gone through some punishment now!

Cory - $1000
Trey - $1000
Austin - $500
Mason - $0
Glad you are enjoying and still keeping tally! One more shorter chapter and then Chapter 8 is when its going to get very very interesting!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

You keep apologizing for lack of spice when there's so much going on! I hope Trey takes a long, long time to learn to shut up, I'm loving the bonus punishments.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago You keep apologizing for lack of spice when there's so much going on! I hope Trey takes a long, long time to learn to shut up, I'm loving the bonus punishments.
Thank you so much! Haha im sorry! I just know my stories can be very sexual, so its been light so far for the most part in that sense! Im glad you are enjoying though!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really loved the sock punishment .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago I really loved the sock punishment .
Glad you enjoyed! More to come! Chapter 7 is done, but waiting til tomorrow to post so people dont get buried!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I enjoyed this chapter! The games and punishments were well done, and I enjoyed seeing Austin's point of view. Im loving Austin's little crush on Mason, and Trey's continued defiance!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic