The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event (MATURE CONTENT) M+/M+ NEW CHAPTER! 11/21/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

privateandrews wrote: 2 years ago I am loving the premise of this story, the bondage and situations make me want to enact them on film. Keep up the good work.
Thank you! And same! I definitely enjoy writing from a sub perspective! That would be a fun film for sure!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 16:
——————————

(Mason’s POV)

——————————

I cant believe I fell for it. Ive always been told I was too trusting of others, and this had to be the icing on the cake that proved it. Luck was on my side. I managed to break free, and could have evaded and won the game and the $60,000. But instead, they gave an ultimatum where if I gave myself up everyone would get money. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I tried my best to get away but inevitably fell into the captor’s clutches once more.

To make matters worse, the captors told my friends I had selfishly chosen to take the money and run. They then proceeded to tease them and edge them without giving them the ability to orgasm, all so that they could come and take advantage of me based on the plan they told me about once I was tied up.

Now, here I am, hogtied, gagged and blindfolded helplessly on Elijah’s bed. The captors made sure to put my jersey bak on the way it was where it was unbuttoned, they placed the all black fitted cap back on backwards, and I felt like my ass was exposed in my black jockstrap, and my muscular legs were suspended up in this hogtie on display wearing my black knee high baseball socks for everyone to see.

I tried wiggling around in my strict hogtie, but man these roped were not budging. I was most definitely stuck this time. I could do nothing except to lay here an accept my fate whenever it began. Elijah really made things difficult by placing wireless ear buds with very loud white noise playing in them. I couldnt move, I couldnt speak because of my gag, I couldnt see, and I couldnt even hear. I was in total sensory deprivation, left to stew in my own thoughts wondering what would happen, and my sex filled testosterone building. The anticipation was killing me. What were my comrades going to do to me if the captors actually went through with their evil plan? It was a nerve wracking thought, but also at the same time, it was exhilarating.

I had been laying here helplessly for what felt like hours. There was a few times I thought I could feel others in the room with me, but I couldnt be sure with the sensory deprivation I was in. Maybe this was my actual punishment, the constant anticipation of what was to come, coupled with my relentless desire to cum. I was so horny I couldnt believe it.

Suddenly, I did feel something, it was someone removing my earbuds.

“Oh Mason, you are in big big trouble stud.” I heard the voice say. It was Austin!

I responded by shaking violently against my bonds and yelling into my gag hoping that Austin would free me. There was a moment of silence, when I felt the rope that had encircled my hands and connected my bound feet to them, loosening. Moments later, my socked feet plopped helplessly down onto the bed, still bound, but loose from the hogtie. Thank god Austin was letting me go. Or so I thought.

I soon felt hands all over my body, groping me everywhere.

“HMM MMPH!” I groaned, moaned, and tried to struggle.

“Oh what’sa matter Mason, upset over your predicament?” I heard Cory ask.

“CMMPH?!” I asked confused.

“Thats right.” He replied, as all the pairs of hands continued to caress my body.

“Pick him up.” Declared Trey.

“WMMPH NMMMPH!” I yelled feebily.

I was aggressively hoisted up onto my feet. I felt two pairs of hands holding me up, and soon felt a hand grope my erection and begin tugging ever so gently at first, and soon getting more and more aggressive as I struggled in my bonds, moaning into my gag helplessly. I was so horny I couldnt take much more.

Through all this action, there was absolutely no speaking at this time. All I could hear was the testosterone filled horny breathing of my fellow captives as they continued to treat me like a piece of meat, roughly wrestling me around, and kissing, licking, and caressing all over my body.

I was roughly thrown down to the floor, and I immediately felt lube being squirted into my hole. I was then aggressively hoisted back up and plopped down halfway onto the bed so my exposed ass was in the air as I was bent over the side of the bed.

“You are going to take all of us one by one.” Declared Trey.

“Nmmmph!” I yelled.

“How bout a little head too?” Asked Cory as I felt someone slide onto the bed.

“HMMM NMMMPH!” I moaned once again. Not going to lie, this was so fucking hot.

I felt the gag being slid off of my mouth. I tried to speak.

“Wait, guys! I didnt be-mmmmph hmmm!” Before I finished my sentence I felt a pair of hands grab the back of my head. My head was lifted up and plopped around Cory’s raging erection.

No sooner than this happened, I felt an absolutely massive erection enter my backside. It slid right in.

“MMMMMM” i groaned onto Cory’s crotch.

“Yeah, take it.” Taunted Trey as he began to slam into me with brute force.

It was borderline painful, yet felt awesome. I knew I was in for some trouble.

———————————————

End of Chapter.

Stay tuned for our next chapter as we continue on with our poor victim Mason. What will happen as his fellow captors continue their pursuit of orgasm and punishment back onto Mason?

———————————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Another plan goes to perfection! At least our unlucky hero's enjoying himself. And looking hot in his baseball outfit! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I forget how much I love these guys nd then I read more of their adventure and I love them all over again! Mason really is getting the short end of the stick (though I don't think he hates it!) These poor hunks are wrapped around their doms/instigators! Can't wait to read more of Mason's current predicament!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention]

Thank you for your continued support! Long delays have been happening, I think I may write the next chapter here soon!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago @Volobond @gag1195

Thank you for your continued support! Long delays have been happening, I think I may write the next chapter here soon!
Take as much time as you need! Life happens! I'll be happy to read the next part whenever you find the time to write it!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

My goodness life has been difficult lately! Hope to get back to writing soon guys! Sorry!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Eagerly awaiting the next part, I'm sure whenever it comes out I'll enjoy reading it
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I just read all of the chapters and this story is amazing. All the characters are very interesting. I will say my favorite scene so far was Austin being gagged with compression shorts, a gas mask full socks placed over his nose and then rimmed. That was absolutely brilliant!

Then there’s mason who tricked into surrendering which was very well done narratively, especially where they lied to the others that he didn’t take the deal. Wonderful idea. To be honest, I think even if they hadn’t offered the deal and just let the 3 have it with Mason, the outcome would still be the same, just a tad less aggressive. Like Cory said in his last POV, he needed release and mason was a perfect person for it whether he liked it or not.

Also I absolutely love Rudy. Him blocking Mason in the the first game was unexpected but when he got Austin captured with that shit eating grin, that was wonderful. I do hope we see more him. Take as much time you need to the write the next chapter, shit happens in life but we will be here when you are ready!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago Eagerly awaiting the next part, I'm sure whenever it comes out I'll enjoy reading it
Appreciate it! Hopefully soon!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I just read all of the chapters and this story is amazing. All the characters are very interesting. I will say my favorite scene so far was Austin being gagged with compression shorts, a gas mask full socks placed over his nose and then rimmed. That was absolutely brilliant!

Then there’s mason who tricked into surrendering which was very well done narratively, especially where they lied to the others that he didn’t take the deal. Wonderful idea. To be honest, I think even if they hadn’t offered the deal and just let the 3 have it with Mason, the outcome would still be the same, just a tad less aggressive. Like Cory said in his last POV, he needed release and mason was a perfect person for it whether he liked it or not.

Also I absolutely love Rudy. Him blocking Mason in the the first game was unexpected but when he got Austin captured with that shit eating grin, that was wonderful. I do hope we see more him. Take as much time you need to the write the next chapter, shit happens in life but we will be here when you are ready!

Thank you for all of that feedback! Going in depth like that is very appreciated! Hopefully soon! Im glad to hear you are enjoying!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 17:
————————

Mason’s POV

————————

Everything that happened next was a total whirlwind of lustful sexual desires. I caught the brunt of Cory, Trey and Austin’s most deep and darkest sexual urges as they spent what felt like an eternity roughing me up, playing with me and absolutely tearing into both of my holes.

Every time I thought they were finished, I would be roughly picked back up, groped, kissed, nibbled, bitten, licked and sucked all over my body.

I honestly think they enjoyed this sort of control after losing it with these games so many times over the last 24 hours or so. I cant tell you how many times I had been wrestled to the ground, groped all over, gagged, ungagged, untied and re tied up. It was all a giant whirlwind and I was their play toy and they were not hesitating to take their lust filled desires out. I was completely helpless to it all and could do nothing but take it, and groan and grumble into my gag. If My mouth was ever free and I went to protest, i was quickly met with a hand, a socked foot, someone sitting on my face, or just a random gag in general would get shoved in or taken out.

They were like a pack of wild dogs and I was their prey. I had never experienced anything quite like this. It was overwhelming. It was fun. It was exciting. It was hot. To feel so desired by so many and to have them impose their will all at once was an experience of a lifetime. If only I could be permitted to get my own time to climax it would be perfect. But alas, my blue ball torture was real and no end in sight.

I had been tied, teased, tossed around, roughed up, wrestled, and fucked silly for what felt like an eternity all the while listening to Cory, Trey and Austin’s taunts. Just when I thought it would never end, a page came through the PA SYSTEM and everyone froze in their tracks, the three of them on the bed circling my now once again hogtied and gagged body as they paused their tickle torture. Not gonna lie, this break in the action was much needed.

“Dear pets.” Elijah said followed by a brief pause before continuing. “You have had your fun. Please bring Mason neatly wrapped and cleaned up for us down to the kitchen once more. The next game is about to begin shortly!”

“Well shit.” Said Cory in a moment of defeat.

“Welp, you heard em. Lets clean him up a bit and get him down to them before we get punished again.” Said Austin.

“WMMPH? NMMPH!” I groaned into my gag as I struggled in my bonds as they hoisted me up and began to untie me.

“Dont worry stud, we will get ya there safe and sound.” Whispered Trey into my ear as he swatted and cupped my ass cheek.

“Mmph!” I groaned and struggled as I felt my arms wrenched behind my back once again before the all too familiar feeling of soft cotton rope began encircling my wrists tightly once more.

Once my wrists were cinched, I felt my sock clad ankles become freed. As soon as that happened, Cory came over and began wiping my face, body, and ass off with a warm wet hand towel. Once my face had been wiped off, Austin came around front, and ripped the strip of tape off of my lips harshly causing me to spit out the now fully dampened cloth to the floor and let out a yell which was immediately met with a hand gag from behind by Trey.

“New gag time.” Said Austin playfully with a grin as he walked over to the nearby closet, and picked up a cum rag that had been used earlier by himself to clean things up.

“NMMPH!” I grunted into Trey’s hand as I attempted to shake my head.

It wasnt any use to fight it. As soon as Austin came over, Trey removed his hand and as I went to yell the cum rag was immediately crammed into my mouth, packing it full with the salty flavor. No sooner than Austin was finished, Trey clamped his powerful hand over my mouth once again. My brain was in such a fog of exhaustion, hunger, hormones and embarrassment. I just wanted to eat, cum, and go to sleep at this point but I knew it was a ways off.

Austin wandered away out of my sight. I couldnt look down, but all of a sudden I felt something loop around my left ankle, and then snap it over to my other ankle before it began to constrict very tightly. Before I knew what hit me, my ankles were tightly bound and helpless and Austin had made his way back and wrapped a black knee high sock that had a ball knotted in it around my mouth, and then allowed Trey to tie it off behind my head.

I then had a pillowcase placed over my head, and felt something tighten around my neck, effectively trapping the pillowcase over my head and blindfolding me. I tried to struggle and was roughly shoved to the floor with a thud and grunt.

“MMPH!”

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

I got swatted over my rear a few times really hard, each one sending a hot shockwave of pain and pleasure through my body. Cory, Austin, and Trey then began taunting me as I was hoisted up and being carried bound hand and foot, blindfolded and gagged away and out of this room.

I was getting sick of being the object of everyone’s affections, and hoped id finally catch a break here soon.

After what felt like an eternity of being carried I was placed softly onto the ground when I heard Elijah speak.

“Hello boys.” He said with a devilish tone and chuckle.

My stomach turned into a whirlwind of butterflies. Was I in for more trouble? What about Trey, Austin, and Cory? I began to grunt and moan helplessly as I thrashed around on the floor.

—————————————

End of Chapter 17!

Sorry for such a long delay! Hopefully some of you are still with me! Tried to do a short chapter just to get back in the habit! Hope you all enjoy!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Even though we know he doesn't deserve it, it's very hot to see the boys unleashing their kinky fury on our hero. Still, I'm eager to see the captors back in control. :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And a triumphant return indeed!
I know I've said it before, but I think it bears repeating: Poor Mason. I know he won't get one, but he definitely deserves a break. I am also very excited to see the organizers back in control, and hopefully some comeuppance for Mason's recent tormentors. Although, maybe Mason could get to torment some, or at least sit this next one out (bound and gagged of course)! Whatever happens, I know it'll be grand!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Even thought it was a shorter chapter, it was still incredibly hot! Poor Mason, they really took it all out on him and he got blue balled. I also agree with [mention]gag1195[/mention] that hopefully he gets to spend the next round tied and gagged with cum rag in his mouth. It can be pretty hard to walk after three guys pound your ass.

I am also happy we get to see the organizers back in charge. They are all incredibly hot doms who know what they are doing. Can’t wait to see what the next challenge is and if Mason will be participating or not.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great to see these guys back! It's a bit unfortunate that Mason didn't have a chance to explain the situation to them but I guess it's not the worst deal he got. :mrgreen:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

So happy that this is back. I agree with what many have said above, Mason deserves some aftercare from his captors after all that he just went through. Especially since he didn't really deserve it in the first place.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Even though we know he doesn't deserve it, it's very hot to see the boys unleashing their kinky fury on our hero. Still, I'm eager to see the captors back in control. :twisted:
Absolutely! :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago And a triumphant return indeed!
I know I've said it before, but I think it bears repeating: Poor Mason. I know he won't get one, but he definitely deserves a break. I am also very excited to see the organizers back in control, and hopefully some comeuppance for Mason's recent tormentors. Although, maybe Mason could get to torment some, or at least sit this next one out (bound and gagged of course)! Whatever happens, I know it'll be grand!
Thank you!! Yes, poor Mason! Im still debating on do I give him his break yet orrrr do a little more before giving him a break :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Even thought it was a shorter chapter, it was still incredibly hot! Poor Mason, they really took it all out on him and he got blue balled. I also agree with @gag1195 that hopefully he gets to spend the next round tied and gagged with cum rag in his mouth. It can be pretty hard to walk after three guys pound your ass.

I am also happy we get to see the organizers back in charge. They are all incredibly hot doms who know what they are doing. Can’t wait to see what the next challenge is and if Mason will be participating or not.
Thank you so much! Im still debating on if I want to give Mason a break yet or not! Haha

Yes, the captors have been eagerly waiting to take back control!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago Great to see these guys back! It's a bit unfortunate that Mason didn't have a chance to explain the situation to them but I guess it's not the worst deal he got. :mrgreen:
Haha mixing pleasure and punishment so its not super cruel! :lol:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago Yessss it's back!
Hopefully I can keep typing away!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am so happy that this story is back . I can't wait to see what the next game is .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago So happy that this is back. I agree with what many have said above, Mason deserves some aftercare from his captors after all that he just went through. Especially since he didn't really deserve it in the first place.
Mason will get spoiled eventually, im debating on the when though!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic