My New Neighbor. M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My New Neighbor. M/F

Post by bindngag »

I had seen my new neighbor moving in about a month ago. She was a very cute girl, but I'm really shy so never tried to talk to her. One day I was out getting my mail and she said hello to me. "I'm Amber" she begins. "Hi, I'm Cam" I replied. "Nice to meet you". "Likewise". "You live here long?" "Bout a year I guess". Now that I'm conversing with her I really notice how beautiful she is. She's about 5'8", long brown hair. Bright blue eyes and a very fit body. She has probably a D cup and an amazing ass. I get up the courage to ask her over to drink. "Sure" she says. "I have to run to the liquor store, so if you want I'll pick something up for you". "Awesome, I like red wine". "Cool, see you around nine".

A knock at my door at 9 makes me start to sweat. I already know who it is. I open the door and tell her to come in. As she walks in I can't help but notice her outfit. Form fitting jean shorts that show off her fantastic legs and firm, plump ass. Tight white shirt that causes me to focus on her voluptuous breasts. I can see the nipples pressed firmly against her black bra underneath. " Damn" I think to myself.

"You look gorgeous" I explain. "Thanks, where's that wine? Been a rough day". "In the back" I reply. We walk to the back, her in front so I can watch her figure stroll down the hall. "Did you open it?". "Hell no, I know better than that". "Awesome". She pours herself a glass and I grab a beer. I notice her looking into my room as we walk back to the living room. "Hope she didn't see anything" I think to myself.

We sit and conversate, watching TV for awhile. Talk about were we have lived, past jobs and our future. About an hour goes by and she tells me she feels a little tired. "You hungry?" "Nah, think I'm just stressed about the move and school". "I got plenty of snacks, so let me know". "Will do". 5 minutes later she's passed out on the couch. She doesn't know that I used a syringe to inject something into the wine. Time to have some fun.

I get up and go to my room to grab all my supplies. Rope, tape and multiple things that can be used for a gag. When I walk back in I can't help but admire how fucking sexy she really is. "You're gonna look so hot bound and gagged" I say out loud. I pull out a coil of rope and flip hey on her stomach. My hands wonder over her firm ass. "God I want you so bad right now". But patience. First bind her.

I pull her hands behind her back and tightly bind them, palms facing away. Next I cross her ankles and bind them. Then tie above and below her knees. Her tan legs perfectly contrast the rope. I find my breathing becoming heavy. I grab a roll of tape and wrap it around her eyes. "Can't have you seeing anything sexy". That's enough rope for now. Time to wait.

About 10 minutes later she starts to stir. I sit next to her, waiting. As she comes through I see her test her bonds. " What the fuck. Why am I tied up?" "Shhhh" I say as I clamp my hand over her mouth. "Just gonna have some fun Amber. Don't worry, I'll take care of you". She tries to protest, but I shove a ball gag deep in her mouth. "Mmmmmph, mmmmmph" she tries to speak. " You're still kinda loud. Can't have the neighbors hearing my kidnap victim" I say as I wrap tape around her mouth. "That'll keep your ass nice and quiet" I say jokingly.

I sit back and enjoy her trying to free herself. "You're stuck Amber, but struggle all you want. It really turns me on". She continues to try and scream for help. But the gag keeps her nice and quiet. " I bet you're wondering why I did this to you". She shakes her head. "You see Amber, I like to tie sexy girls up. I also video them and sell them online. You're fine little ass will get me some good money. She mmmmmphs through her tight gag. I'm so turned on and excited. "Let's finish binding you though" as I grab a coil of rope. I wrap it around her wrists and start to secure them to her waist. "You have amazing breasts girlie, let's tie those up too". I start to tie under and over her breasts, very slow. Making sure I caress them with each pass. "Now you're nice and helpless" I say while my hand roams all over her body. "Let's take this to my room". I snatch her up and throw her over my shoulder.

I throw her on my bed. I roll her over and start to kiss on her bound stomach. Making my way up to her breasts. "Maybe we'll have a little fun while I video you". She struggles, hard, but I hold her down. "Just relax, you're mine for the night. Maybe longer". I grab some rope and flip her over. I hogtie her. Smack her ass "Don't struggle to much. You might fall off the bed". I go to get my video camera.

As I walk back into my room I can't help but admire my rope work. She's so helpless and sexy, and looking through my camera makes it seem so surreal. "I did a great job on you Amber". "Why don't you struggle for your audience". I flip her over to get a good shot of her bound breasts. Her shirt is soaked from the sweat and clings tight to her chest. I gently caress her breasts. They feel so soft in my hands. "Mmmmmph" she protests through her tightly gagged mouth. "I have a great idea girlie" I say as I untie her hogtie. I sit her up and make her stand. "You're still on video, so let's make this good". I force her to hop across the room to a chair I have set up. Forcing her breasts to bounce up and down. "That's fucking hot, you're a great actress sweetie". I sit her down in the chair. Grab a coil of rope and tie her wrists to the legs. Then I secure her ankles to her wrists. "Now you're really stuck". I record her for another 10 minutes while she tests her new bonds.

"Alright Amber, I'm gonna untie you now. Will you keep this between us? If you do, I won't share this video. But if you say anything I'll put it all over social media. Agreed?" She shakes her head yes. After I finish removing the last of the rope, I take her gag off. "Asshole" she screams while she punches me. "That was tight, and look at the rope marks". "I kinda of liked it though. Maybe I'll try this again someday". Surprised, I tell her anytime she wants. She leaves and I review the video. "I might have just meant my future wife" I say in my head as I enjoy the experience all over again.

THE END
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good and Awesome Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Good and Awesome Story
Indeed :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed :)
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Really enjoyed that a lot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Will you keep this between us?

Yeah, that always works :lol:
Thanks for posting. Good read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

Thanks
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

Trickster wrote: 2 years ago Really enjoyed that a lot.
Thanks
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bindngag wrote: 2 years ago
Trickster wrote: 2 years ago Really enjoyed that a lot.
Thanks
Welcome
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

thanks. Appreciate it
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You're welcome 😊
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Fun story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic