Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] Liam is indeed starting to grow more confident! And my goodness, you and Peter, one tack minds and violating Rule 1... someone should really do something about that ;)
If that means tying up all these hunks so I can smooch the hot teacher and the two models, then by all means! :P
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] lol I think you might be in the minority of readers that prefers Markus in the ropes instead of in control of them! Don't worry, there's a bit more to this weekend, so Peter may yet have control!
Oooh, both men are absolutely gorgeous in ropes... uhhhh I'm just in love with Markus. <3

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Sounds like Liam is enjoying this more and more. Maybe some of those rules will be amended before this is over. And he’s about to be introduced to a personal favorite of mine, the chair tie!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 13: Hold on to Your Seat

Knowing Markus’ style at this point, Liam remained standing as the bearded teacher gathered up a coil of rope. Liam knew that whatever knots his instructor tied, he would be expected to replicate. So, he refrained from settling into the chair next to Peter. Besides, he’d be there soon enough. Markus walked behind Peter’s seat and placed his hands on his boyfriend’s shoulders, lightly massaging them as he started his lesson.

“Now, there are about a hundred different ways to do a chair tie. It really depends on your intent with the captive, and the chair itself.” Markus paused and drew Peter’s arms behind the chairback. He quickly tied the blonde’s wrists together, then motioned Liam to follow him so they were facing Peter head on. Peter’s arm muscles were bulging against the angle of the tie, but he didn’t look uncomfortable.

“This is pretty much what most people will picture when they hear the term ‘chair tie’.” Markus explained. “When you see someone tied up on tv or in a movie, chances are, they look like Peter does now… except maybe the ball gag.” Liam nodded at this, envisioning countless actors and actresses in similar predicaments.

Markus nodded to Peter, who began straining against the ropes and the chair. “But there’s just one problem with a lot of those scenes…” Liam watched as Peter rather awkwardly stood up, adjusting and twisting his bound arms over the back of the chair. A moment later, the hunk was standing in front of his captors, still very much bound and gagged, but definitely not seated. “Most of the time, no one is actually tied to the chair.”

Markus spun his model around and began untying the ropes. “And, for me at least, it’s not a real chair tie if the person isn’t bound to the chair.” He playfully shoved Peter back to his seat, then followed with Liam right behind. The student watched as his teacher quickly repeated the wrist tie, adding a few loops to the slats of the chairback. Peter’s wrists were now connected to the base of the chair, and no matter how he struggled and strained, he could not fully stand up. He slumped back into his seat and grumbled into his gag.

“See? Peter is now actually tied to the chair. He can’t go anywhere without dragging his seat with him, if he can even manage that.” Markus turned to Liam, that intense, but surprisingly warm teacher’s gaze now fully focused on the model. “I mentioned earlier that there are many different ways to do a chair tie. So now it’s time to decide how we will tie up Peter, and eventually yourself.” Liam nodded, his resolve unshaken. He wanted to see Peter roped up, and he was enjoying the idea of being strapped down next to him.

Markus knelt and quickly untied Peter again. “That was option one: hands behind, attached to the back of the chair. Option two is the armrests.” He guided Peter’s arms up onto the rests, then formed a loose loop, binding Peter’s right hand to the chair. “We’ll go a little bit at a time. How shall we restrain Peter’s arms?”

The couple looked expectantly at Liam. the Asian man thought for a moment. “Armrests, please.” If he was going to be bound the same way, that looked to be the most comfortable long term.

Markus smiled, gathered a few more coils of rope, and knelt down next to his boyfriend. Liam paid close attention as he watched his bondage mentor go through the steps to attach Peter’s wrist to the armrest of the chair.

Markus started by lifting Peter’s arm and winding rope around his wrist a few times, looping it under itself and forming some sort of cotton bracelet, leaving the rest of the rope dangling. He then placed the arm back on the armrest, and began coiling the remaining rope around both Peter’s wrist and the chair. Liam saw that Markus had effectively made a pair of rope cuffs to hold Peter’s wrist to the chair. Liam also observed Markus cinching the knot underneath the armrest, ensuring that Peter’s fingers wouldn’t be able to reach it.

Markus confirmed as much in his explanation. “This way, he has a cushion of rope to add not only some comfort, but some security. He’s bound to the ropes as well as the chair, so there’s no chance of him squeezing his hand free and escaping.” Peter seemed to take that as a challenge, and began pulling his right hand with all his might, trying to free his trapped hand from the ropes holding him down. And as Liam expected, Peter was unsuccessful.

Markus handed rope to Liam and motioned to Peter’s left hand, which was still free, sitting expectantly on it’s own armrest. He took the rope and smiled. He was going to enjoy this. Peter whined, flashing his puppy dog eyes at his best friend.

Liam paused for just a moment before smirking. “Sorry, Petey. Teach gave me instructions…”

Peter hung his head, but didn’t fight when Liam gathered his left arm and began repeating Markus’ steps. Markus hovered, watching his pupil with pride. When Liam leaned back, Peter’s left wrist had been firmly lashed to the armrest, the knot well out of reach. Markus checked the attempt, then playfully tousled his student’s hair.

“Excellent work. Now for the feet!”

Liam beamed at the compliment. “What are our options?” He asked, eager to continue.

The bearded man laughed as he picked up another piece of rope and sat down in front of Peter’s chair. “Option 1: similar to the wrists, each leg separated and tied to it’s own chair leg.” Markus pushed Peter’s right leg against the right chair leg and quickly looped the rope around his ankle and the chair, simulating the actual tie. “Option two is ankles together with a twist.” He pushed his boyfriend’s feet together, keeping the rope lashed to the chair leg. “Once the ankles are together, we would then attach them to the chair legs to make sure he couldn’t kick around too much. Once again, Student’s choice!”

“Option 1 please!” Liam answered with no hesitation. He’d already experienced his ankles tied together. He wanted a new experience!

“Loving the confidence, Liam. Option 1 it is!” Markus responded, then got to work. Liam watched a repeat of the wrist tie. Markus made another set of rope cuffs, connecting Peter’s ankle to the chair leg.

When it was Liam’s turn, Peter kicked out at his friend with his remaining free leg. “Mmmm fffmmmm mmm guuhhmm hhumm!” Peter complained, clearly getting over his ashamed state.

Liam grabbed his friend’s leg, holding him still. “You know that isn’t going to work, right Petey?” The model easily roped up Peter’s left leg, despite his friend’s feisty attempts to keep his leg free.

Liam and Markus stepped back to admire their handiwork. Peter was now completely restrained to the chair, each limb tightly roped down. He strained, fighting the ropework, even going as far as almost standing up, his chest and pelvis thrusting upwards. His muscles were on full display, but they had been rendered useless.

“Guummmffp hummm mmmmphh!” Peter glared at his jailors, his anger winning out over his guilt from earlier.

“Do you want to take this a step further?” Markus leaned in to ask his protégé.

Liam’s confidence drained. Having seen how Peter escalated his ties, he was nervous about what Markus had planned. “What did you have in mind?” he almost whispered.

Markus whispered in turn. “Pete’s still trying to escape, attempting to stand up, almost like he’s mocking us. We should do something about that, don’t you think?”

“Absolutely.” Liam agreed. He didn’t want his friend to mock his ropework after all.

Markus handed Liam another piece of rope, then led the two of them back over to Peter. The teacher knelt down and coached Liam in adding more rope to Peter’s legs, just under his knees, so each leg was now doubly lashed to the chair. Markus took it one step further, wrapping a long coil of rope around Peter’s thighs and pulling it under the seat of the chair. Peter’s lower half was now completely secured to the chair. Without super strength, there was no way the blonde beefcake could stand up.

But Liam and Markus weren’t finished yet. Peter was still angrily puffing out his chest. They would have to do something about that.

Markus wasted no time at all wrapping rope around Peter’s torso, forcing his boyfriend against the chairback. Liam helped by holding Peter as still as he could manage while Markus did most of the work, but he felt accomplished nonetheless.

Liam was satisfied with his best friend’s restraints. Peter knew he had been taken down, judging by his frustration and continued muffled obscenities. Markus was not satisfied however, tossing one more piece of rope to Liam. Confused, the model looked at his instructor, and saw him lashing Peter’s forearm to the armrest, cinching the knot at the elbow. He then looked at Liam. The shorter man was in no position to argue, and more than happy to humiliate Peter further, so he followed suit.

The blonde man groaned into the ball gag. He struggled, doing anything he could to wiggle free of the ropes, to loosen even one of the ties, to reach a single knot. Every attempt ended in failure. And Liam had to admit how great his friend looked, mostly naked, sweaty from struggling, head slightly slumped. He could almost picture his friend like that, in his office chair, dressed in his suit and tie, while Liam happily worked in their shared cubicle.

“Are you ready for your turn, Liam? Exactly as Peter is tied, remember?” Markus raised his eyebrow, grinning widely.

And Liam realized the full extent of his own predicament. He had been so focused on Peter’s humiliation, he had forgotten about joining him. But he trusted Markus, even if his teacher had a truly devious look on his face.

“Yes. I’m ready.” Liam said, matching his mentor’s gaze. Markus nodded and motioned to the empty seat next to the imprisoned Peter. Liam nodded, slowly lowered himself into the chair, placed his hands on the armrests, and spread his legs, mimicking Peter’s current position.

Markus gathered up coils and coils of ropes, forming a pile of braided cotton at Liam’s feet. He looked up at his future captive, contemplating something. “Liam, can I make a request?” the model looked down, waiting. “I want to hear about your dreams.”

“What!” Liam practically jumped out of the chair.

“They are clearly affecting you. I think talking about them will help. So tell me about them while I tie you to the chair. What do you say?” Markus smiled. It was charming and sincere, and Liam could see the genuine concern on his face. He felt safe. Maybe he was right, maybe talking about the dreams would help him sort through these confusing emotions.

Liam closed his eyes and sighed. He felt rope being wound around his right wrist. “I was tied spread eagle, but not to the bed…”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter! It's just so soothing seeing Markus guide Liam in tying Peter, I would've loved to have this be my introduction to bondage! And I loved how Liam inadvertently sealed his fate in how he'd be tied with being so distracted in getting a little bit of revenge :lol: :lol:

I'm glad he feels safe to talk about his dreams with Markus and with Peter tied up, there's probably less of a chance that the guys will show up, unless Liam wants that ;) ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I must commend Markus for his stellar Intro to Chair-Ties lecture and indeed send him a kiss ;)

The thought of Peter all muscly and helpless in the chair and Liam soon to match him... delightful. I especially love Liam's trust in his temporary dom/teacher.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

YES! Markus in full teacher mode! I love how he gives Liam options on how to restrain Peter. Now that's a sign of a good teacher! Markus clearly knows how to captivate his audience and it's clearly working well with Liam. I hope he's comfortable in that tight chair tie. Can't wait to read what happens next! Great work, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

So erotic so very horny i am so loving the story. i will keep reading and busting a nut.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Definitely the best combination with attentive, teacher's pet Liam helping his cool teacher Marcus to subdue troublesome student and model Peter. Love the way Peter keeps fighting against the ropes forcing them to keep roping. Knowing that Liam will get exactly the same treatment is he doing this deliberately?

Liam is so adorable when he's being an attentive student and it's really great to see him getting more comfortable with the ropes. Love the fact that he lost sight of his own fate whilst focusing on Peter's. Marcus will soon have some very attractive furniture!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety we should all have been so lucky to have a sexy teacher be our bondage instructor! :lol: And yes, Liam definitely let his vengeance distract him!

@Volobond I think Peter should be a bit jealous of this crush you have on his man... ;)

@Donbrown Options are important, especially for a first timer like Liam! I'm sure he'll enjoy it plenty!

@privateandrews thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the story as much as you are! Hopefully I can keep delivering the same level of enjoyment!

@Pup Wingletang Peter is definitely devious enough to coerce Liam into roping him up tighter, knowing Liam will suffer the same fate! And Liam was in just the mood to fall for it! And yes, I am excited for Markus to use and enjoy his new furniture pieces!

Thanks for the great comments everyone! The next part should be up in a few days!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] I think Peter should be a bit jealous of this crush you have on his man... ;)
I was gonna deny it, but you've got a point there... ;)

Although I'd love to have the teacher and the models in captivity :twisted:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey Everyone! Work has been kicking my butt this past week, so I haven't had time to write! Sorry for making y'all wait, but I should have the next chapter up by friday!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

No apologies necessary, buddy! We're all excited for whatever you write, whenever you can! ;)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That is fine take your time .
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“So… what exactly are we going to do this weekend?”
And what a weekend it has been! :D

And what a great hour or so it's been for me, after suffering from insomnia , to catch up with what is a classic! 8-)

Forgive me, [mention]gag1195[/mention], that I hadn't read it before now.

I love the bondage, I love the humor, I love Liam's hesitancy, turned curiosity, turned turn on...but I want to shake him sometimes and tell him to get with the program. :D

Love Markus' control and patience...the perfect teacher. How'd Peter ever get the drop on him? :o (I know...I know... :D )

And I want to take Peter home with me...in just his compression shorts and all packaged up. :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] thank you for your kind words and support! I really appreciate everyone's understanding!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Welcome to the weekend! I'm so glad you've enjoyed it so far! Liam has definitely been hesitant, sometimes frustratingly so, but we're starting to see a shift in him especially with this chapter! And I agree, underwear and rope clad Peter would be a nice package to receive!

I hope everyone enjoys this next part of Liam's weekend!

Part 14: Armchair Psychiatrist

“...And he continued to do push ups over me, refusing to let me cum.” Liam explained as Markus cinched the last knot on his left arm. The model’s wrist and forearm were now tightly secured to the chair. Liam instinctively flexed, pulling against the restraints, but his arm might as well have been part of the chair. It would not budge.

Peter was listening to his friend’s dream with rapt attention, no doubt picturing the hunky redheaded personal trainer looming over the bound and gagged Liam. The blonde’s occasional moaning signaled to Liam that his fellow captive was greatly enjoying the story. Markus hadn’t spoken yet, intent on his ropework, but Liam saw a contented smile on the teacher’s face.

Liam sighed, remembering how agonizingly wonderful the Connor dream had felt. “And then… I woke up.”

Markus chuckled. “Well, that certainly seemed stimulating. And I have a feeling Connor would be open to something like that… if you were interested.” He winked at Liam, who immediately blushed and shook his head.

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Of course not. It’s not my place.” He reached over and slapped Peter on the thigh. “Nor is it his! Nothing leaves this weekend that you don’t want to.” The bearded instructor grabbed another coil of rope and began looping it around Liam’s left ankle.

Liam realized that Markus, while mimicking Peter’s bondage, was not repeating the order. Liam reasoned that he was a more trustworthy captive than Peter, allowed to keep his right hand free for as long as Markus decided.

“But you mentioned dreams, right? As in plural?” Markus’ question brought Liam back to the conversation.

“Yeah… two others actually. One about Kyle, and another about Jayveer.” Liam saw both men staring at him, impressed and shocked at Liam’s subconscious. Liam felt his left leg being lashed to the chair leg as Markus cinched another knot. He sighed and continued explaining his dreams, which right now, were feeling more like nightmares. “The next dream, I was tied to the bar at the Cloak and Dagger…”

Liam quickly sped through that dream, stumbling over his words when he described the couple and Connor appearing, bound as well, and eating the food off of his chest. Peter moaned even louder, and Liam saw his friend’s eyes close and his head fall back against the top of the chair. As ashamed as he felt, even Liam had to admit that from an outsider's perspective, the idea of four muscular men being the willing captives of a guy like Kyle was extremely hot. He just wished it wasn’t his dream, his explanation that Peter was getting off too.

Markus, having now secured Liam’s left leg completely, got up, and grabbed something off the coffee table. Liam couldn’t see what it was, but he found out soon enough when the man in charge walked over to his bound boyfriend.

“Sounds like someone is enjoying themselves far too much. Let’s fix that.” Markus said, before reaching down and attaching what looked like metallic clothespins to Peter’s nipples. The blonde prisoner immediately howled in pain, his lips stretched against the ball gag. Liam shuddered, almost feeling sympathy pain in his own chest.

Peter continued to groan as Markus left him, returning to Liam. the teacher had a seemingly innocent smile, as if nothing had happened, grabbed another coil of rope, and happily began tying Liam’s free wrist.

“So… Kyle, huh?” He prompted, teasing his captive.

Liam wanted to hide his face in his hands, but that was not an option. He had to confront his feelings. “Yeah… You and Peter kept talking about how kinky he and Connor are, and sleeping while tied up was enjoyable?”

Markus nodded as he finished with the ropes for Liam’s right arm. The model was now almost fully secured to the chair. Only his leg remained free, and would have been useless to help him get loose. He was effectively stuck, bound to the chair. And it felt good. It felt really good.

“But what about Jayveer?” Markus asked as he began tying Liam’s right leg. “I don’t know him, is he particularly kinky?”

Liam shook his head. “Not that I’ve experienced, and certainly nothing I’ve been told about him.” Markus looked over to Peter, who shrugged his shoulders between grimacing. “He’s just really attractive.” Liam admitted.

“But you were still tied up in the dream with him?”

“It was a bondage photoshoot. He wanted to take pictures for his private collection, and we were both really into it.” Liam explained.

Markus seemed satisfied with his student’s explanations. He had finished roping up Liam’s leg. All four of the model’s limbs were now tightly secured to the chair. But Liam knew his mentor wasn’t finished. Exactly as Peter was tied…

Markus began wrapping rope around Liam’s thighs and the seat of the chair. “So, how do you feel?” he asked.

Liam breathed in and out a few times. Despite being stuck as he was, he felt fine. “I’m good. Talking about it did help.” He slumped against the back of the chair, feeling the mental weight lifting off of him. “I had no idea you two and Connor were so kinky. Let alone Kyle. I had no idea that I was so kinky.” Ironically, in this moment, completely bound to this chair, Liam had never felt more free.

Markus was beaming as he stood up. “Liam, I’m extremely proud of you. I’m glad we could help you on this part of your journey.” He picked up the last coil of rope and held it in front of his captive. “One last bit of rope. Are you ready?”

This time, Liam nodded, an eager smile spreading on his face. He was ready to be completely immobilized. He looked over at his friend and fellow prisoner, and his smile faltered. “You aren’t gonna use those on me, are you?” He stared at the nipple clamps torturing Peter.

Markus quickly secured the rope around Liam’s chest, pausing for just a moment to pinch each of Liam’s nipples in turn. The black haired man yelped at the sensation. “Don’t worry, Liam. The nipple clamps are just for Peter. Punishment for his mean spirited pranks.”

Liam breathed another sigh of relief. He was enjoying his time trapped in the ropes. Really he was. He felt safe and secure in this chair, nearly immobile. His muscles straining against the bonds, the futile struggling he did was exhilarating. But the thought of those clamps on his chest… he didn’t think he was ready for that just yet.

Markus patted Liam’s pecs one last time before collecting the final piece of his work. Liam knew the gag was coming. Peter had started the chair tie experience with a ball gag, and Liam would finish with one.

“I’m afraid I have to bend the rules. Just a bit.” Markus explained. “We only have one ball gag. We weren’t exactly prepared for this sort of experience, so I can’t offer you the exact same bondage as poor Peter next to you.” He held up his intended gag, a long tube looking gag with the similar straps and buckle on the ends. “But, this is a good time to introduce you to another favorite of ours: the bit gag!”

The bearded jailor walked behind Liam’s chair and pulled the gag in front of his mouth. “This may look somewhat familiar to you, if you’ve ever seen horse bridles up close. A similar design, and about as effective as a ball gag for shutting up attractive models!”

Liam laughed in spite of himself, and opened his mouth, ready to receive the bit gag. Instead, he felt Markus lean down and whisper into his ear. “One last question. And I expect an answer when I decide to ungag you. Which of those dreams turned you on the most?”

Liam wanted to respond, but the bit was forced in, and Markus swiftly buckled the gag behind his head. “Gaaaaahh! Ffmmmaah!” He grunted against the cylindrical intrusion.

Markus playfully ruffled Liam’s hair, collected the TV remote, and took his rightful place on the throne that was his boyfriend’s roped up lap. Liam heard the pained moan from Peter as Markus leaned back, placing his weight against the clamps, and he uttered silent thanks that he would be spared the same physical pain. But the mental anguish of deciding between his three dream guys was going to be a daunting task. Markus had begun channel surfing and teasing his boyfriend, but already Liam was reliving his three dreams, his teacher’s question reframing each instance of subconscious bondage.

Connor? Kyle? Jayveer? How could he be expected to choose!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter!! Hmmm I wonder who Liam would choose ;) ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I LOOOOOVE your writing so much - it's a delight from start to finish. I'm even more happy about the hunky Liam getting bit gagged! Now, as for the dream... I have to say personally I think the dream with Kyle where Liam was a bound and gagged plate for the rest of the guys was the hottest, but who knows what Liam will pick!

And another kiss to Markus for being such an understanding and cool bondage mentor!

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

As others noted, your skills at weaving a wickedly wonderful weekend story are wonderful, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!

Nicely done chapter. Thank you.

Although he may be a switch, Markus is the perfect Dom -- firm when he needs to be, gentle when called for.

As I have a preference for red-haired men, I hope I hear "Connor," behind Liam's bridled lips, as he answered the question! :D
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Such a lovely and playfull yet kinky chaptar again😍😍😍
Cannot do anything just love it😍😍😍
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great chapter as always. Great to see Liam unburdening himself, really getting into the spirit of things and finding the freedom of bondage. And always great when Marcus torments Peter! Love the image of Marcus using the bound Peter as a throne - now he just needs a footrest... Looking forward to which option Liam picks.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Yet another great chapter... Totally loved it
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Kyle is definitely a popular option! Especially if Connor, Markus, and Peter come all wrapped up with him! :D

@KidnappedCowboy Connor certainly is hunky, isn't he? It could be that a certain redhead becomes a series regular... only time will tell!

@Pup Wingletang Indeed Markus does need a footrest... it's a good thing he's got the perfect option for one sitting right next to him! :lol:

@gaggedfeety Who Liam chooses is definitely the golden question, and one we'll get an answer to eventually... after a curveball or two! :twisted:

@szlm1515 @tugfan Thank you both for the comments! Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

Thanks again everyone! Your praise is far too kind, and I really appreciate every comment I get!
Not sure when I'll get the next chapter up, but it will hopefully within the week! Stay tuned!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] Kyle is definitely a popular option! Especially if Connor, Markus, and Peter come all wrapped up with him! :D
Yes pretty please! Definitely want that ;)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 15: Decisions, Decisions

Liam replayed the extremely erotic dreams in his mind. He had done so three times already, combing through each detail he could remember to find an instance that had gotten him hotter under the collar, a moment that edged one dream out over the other two.

The Dream with Connor was torturously enjoyable. Connor was a hunk, and Liam would be foolish to deny the fact that he had a small crush on his personal trainer. Not that he would ever act on those feelings. For one, he was Connor’s client, and that had to cross some sort of line, right? What if things didn’t work out? Would they remain friends like Markus and Connor were able to do? Would he have to find a new gym? Then there was the issue that Connor never seemed to be single. It seemed like every few weeks, he was casually mentioning his latest romantic entanglement. Still, thinking back to the dream, the idea that his sessions with the redheaded adonis could end in beautifully intense bondage was definitely a turn on. It continued to stand out in Liam’s mind that Connor was into bondage, and into taking charge.

And then there was Kyle. who was also apparently into all this stuff. Liam didn’t know the specifics, but like with Connor, it was a point in Kyle’s favor. Kyle was a bit smaller than Connor or Peter, or even Markus. Even Liam had more muscle mass on him than the bartender. But, the idea of a smaller guy wresting control and roping him up was enticing. The fun they could have after hours at the bar, Liam tied and waiting for Kyle to clean up, stashing a bound and gagged Liam in the storeroom or even under the bar during a crowded night at the club? His cock was straining just thinking about it. Still, was his attraction to Kyle based on the dream with the other guys roped up with him? Thinking about Kyle being in charge was hot, but it certainly helped imagining Connor, Peter, and Markus tied up with him. And that was certainly not an option that could happen often.

Liam’s mind drifted to Jayveer. He had only worked with the suave Indian man on a few shoots, but already thought of him as his favorite photographer. It had been surprisingly easy for Liam to follow Jayveer’s instructions for the shots, to match the photographer’s rhythm on set. The two had meshed really well together. The dream with Jayveer was also the most “realistic” dream… at least in it’s initial premise. While Connor roping him up after a workout, or Kyle lashing him to the bar were incredibly hot, they seemed quite farfetched in reality. But, a model and photographer being involved in a product shoot featuring bondage elements? Definitely possible. Liam could easily count the number of times a modeling gig had involved a cage, or those comically large medieval shackles when certain marketing teams wanted to push the envelope with their advertisements. But Liam didn’t know the photographer that well. Was Jayveer even into guys? Was he into bondage? Like with Connor, would it be appropriate for Liam to date a photographer he would be working with?

Every time he thought about one of the guys, and how attractive they were, another layer of doubt plagued his mind. Liam turned his attention to Markus and Peter. Markus was cool and casual, leaning his head back so he could nibble on his captive boyfriend’s neck. The blonde model grunted into his gag as his bearded captor slowly began grinding on his “throne”. Markus pushed his back against his boyfriend’s firm torso, once again adding his weight to Peter’s nipple clamps. Markus still held the remote in his hand, but had all but forgotten about channel surfing. His attention was devoted to eliciting moans of pleasure and pain out of his seat. Liam watched Markus’ free hand caressing Peter’s arm muscles, his mentor occasionally pausing to interlock his fingers with his boyfriend’s and giving a reassuring squeeze. Peter seemed calmed by that, but the constant grinding against his crotch had to be torture for him.

Liam tried to imagine one of his dream hunks doing the same to him, using him as furniture, driving him wild like Markus was doing to Peter. He closed his eyes, his mind flashing between Connor, Kyle, and Jayveer sitting on his lap. But his mind kept picturing Markus and Peter next to him. He was finding it hard to concentrate on his dilemma with the happy couple all over each other in the next chair.

Liam opened his eyes and tried to focus on the tv. Maybe if he focused his attention on whatever was on, his mind could wander and he could subconsciously find an answer to Markus’ question.

Markus had stopped channel hopping on the local news. Not the best option to distract his mind, but Liam was stuck with it. The weather report was wrapping up. Thankfully it looked like the snow over the northwest was on track to clear up in time for his flight tomorrow. Some good news at least. His thoughts almost turned to his business meeting in a few days, and the very condensed list of activities his family would try to rush through. Almost.

Just as his mind was about to drift, a news story caught his attention. A fluff piece by all accounts, something mostly inconsequential to fill air time. But still, it was enough to draw him in. The story was about a local fire department teaming up with a pet shelter for an adoption event. Liam didn’t catch many of the details because the man being interviewed on screen, Firefighter Dax according to the infographic, was taking all of his focus.

Dax was extremely sexy, and it certainly helped that he was doing his interview shirtless, his impressive muscles highlighted by those classic suspenders. Dax had a sleeve of tattoos on his right arm, and a beautifully sculpted torso. Liam wanted those strong arms pressed against him. Liam wanted to run his fingers through Dax’s chocolatey brown hair. But it was the firefighter’s smile that did Liam in. The confident but genuinely kind smile made Liam weak. Every so often, someone off screen handed the sexy firefighter a new kitten or puppy, and Dax would talk up the adorable and adoptable animal.

“It’s Mr. March!” Markus suddenly shouted. Liam finally managed to divert his attention away from the godly public servant. He grunted his confusion into his bit gag, and watched as Markus shot up and practically sprinted down the hall, leaving his two models to struggle against their ropes.

Markus returned a moment later waving a sexy firefighters calendar in his hand. Already, he was flipping to the March page, holding it up to his captive class. Sure enough there was Dax, in all his glory. The firefighter had posed for a few pictures- a classic, open uniform shot to show off his abs, another one where he was completely naked, with only a helmet to keep his dignity. But the picture all three men were focused on was the final picture of Firefighter Dax. He was shrugging and smiling a “how could this have happened” smile, wrapped from ankle to shoulder in a fire hose. Not only that, but the hose binding him was also pinning him to the fireman’s pole. Liam could see the man’s muscles bulging against the unorthodox restraints.

Markus settled back into his boyfriend seat, and the trio watched the rest of the interview, soaking up as much of Dax as they could. When the story finally ended, and the news switched to another, less interesting piece, Markus spoke up again.

“Remember Pete? You gave me this as a gag gift last Christmas?” The blonde nodded and smiled behind his gag.

Markus reclined against Peter, flipping through the rest of the months. Every so often he would pause, and hold up the picture so Peter could grunt in appreciation. “No, you’re right. Mr. March is definitely the sexiest one.” He looked over to Liam, or more specifically, Liam’s crotch. “Seems like Liam agrees.”

Liam blushed at the attention, but smiled at the accusation. The incredibly attractive, possibly kinky firefighter was definitely turning Liam on.

“I’m sure Mr. March is complicating things in that pretty head of yours, eh, Liam?” Markus goaded. He leaned forward and grabbed hold of Liam’s left armrest, tugging the chair until the black haired model was angled slightly towards his friends. Markus again leaned back against Peter, but this time, kicked his feet up, letting them rest on Liam’s bound thighs… and dangerously close to Liam’s persistent erection.

“Gahhh? Mwaaaff?” Liam pleaded with his mentor.

“Relax, my star pupil. I don’t intend on breaking any rules. I just needed to stretch out, and it seemed unfair that only Pete was playing furniture. I’m sure you understand.”

Liam nodded, but noticed that Markus was holding Dax’s March spread open so Liam could see. Now all of Liam’s vision was his incredibly sexy friend, chair tied and gagged, his confident, in control teacher using him as a footrest, and the hunky Dax staring back at him through the calendar. Markus may not be actively stimulating him, but he certainly wasn’t making this any easier.

Liam looked up at his instructor, hoping to plead once more, but saw the bearded man was ignoring him. Instead, Markus was whispering into Peter’s ear, speaking so softly that Liam couldn’t make out a single word. His fellow captive seemed to be enjoying whatever sweet nothings his boyfriend was uttering, his blonde head nodding excitedly. Markus planted a long kiss onto Peter’s cheek and turned his gaze back on Liam.

“We’ve still got a bit of time until lunch. Think you can handle the chair until then?” Liam grunted his agreement. “Good. We’ve got some great activities planned for after lunch, right Babe?” this time Peter grunted, a devilish smirk visible behind the bright red ball gag.

They settled back into an easy silence. Markus continued to flip the channels, while Liam and Peter continued to feebly struggle, putting up a weak fight against being furniture. Liam was content, even if he was slowly being driven crazy, unable to take care of his horniness.

Liam had almost forgotten about his three, now four, dream hunks, until Markus spoke again. “Oh, and I’d like an answer by lunchtime.”

Fuck. He was having a hard enough time choosing between Connor, Kyle, and Jayveer. Now his head was full of Dax as well. It would be easier to solve international conflicts than find an answer to Markus’ question. And time was running out to give one.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A dilemma for the ages has been presented to Liam on which hunk he must choose! Although the cute teacher may not appreciate it, I think the only answer is all of them ;)

I just love the way Markus and Peter can lust together over hot guys. Just shows the strength of their relationship (yes, they're still my favorite TUGs couple). And the firefighter is a nice addition, indeed. I can only hope behind the scenes he was tickled and played with after the hose-roped shoot.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic