Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Post by gag1195 »

Author's Note: This story is a Sequel to my other story, Bondage Weekend! It involves the same characters, settings, and general atmosphere as that story, so it is recommended that you start there! If you've already read that tale, then welcome and I hope you enjoy Liam's foray into the world of TUGs!

Part 1: Unexpected Discovery

“...Yes, my flight is scheduled for 9:30 tonight. I know it's late, but it was the only one available before tomorrow afternoon. And thanks again for loaning me the money for the plane ticket, Sis. I’ll pay you back when I can. See you later tonight!” Liam set his phone down and tried to focus on the file in front of him.

But it was a Friday afternoon, and Liam’s mind was on his trip. He’d been asked by the company to fly out to meet with some partners in the Northwest early next week. Liam took the opportunity to plan a family visit, since he’d be very close. The company had offered to cover the flights, but only a flight late Sunday night. So Liam begged his sister to send him some cash. Thankfully, the business was paying for his flight home.

Liam looked over his shoulder at his cubicle-mate, Peter. It had been a few weeks since their bet, and Liam’s wallet was still missing that $100. Not to mention, winning the bet made his friend even more of an insufferable ass than he normally was. He leaned over and punched Peter in the shoulder.

“Hey, Petey! You didn’t happen to take Markus’ car today did you?”

Peter turned his attention away from his spreadsheet and stared at his friend. “Sorry buddy, afraid not.” He patted the motorcycle helmet sitting next to his desk. “It’s just me and my bike.”

“Damn.” Liam sighed. “Was hoping you had my jacket. I’m pretty sure I left it in the backseat the other day.” Liam thought back to Tuesday, and the heavy downpour that morning. Peter had driven Markus’ SUV, not wanting to ride in the rain. He would often do this when the weather was bad, dropping off his teacher boyfriend at school, picking him up on his way home. Peter had also treated Liam to lunch Tuesday, and like an idiot, Liam had tossed his jacket in the car and forgotten it.

Peter smiled. “Afraid of a little drizzle on this sunny afternoon?”

“It’s for my trip, douche. Supposed to rain every day I’m there.” Liam huffed. Peter really did love pushing his buttons.

The blond raised his hands in mock surrender. “Relax Li, it’s no big deal. You said your flight wasn’t until 9:30 right?” Liam nodded. “Then you’ll just come by after work and grab it!”

Liam shrugged. “You sure? I’d had to interrupt yours and Markus’ Friday night.” He paused for a moment, then added, “your hickey finally faded, so I’m sure you’re due for a fresh one.”

Peter shook his head but smiled in spite of himself. “Sounds like someone doesn’t really want his jacket back after all!” Liam quickly shook his head. “It’s fine. Besides, Markus has plans tonight. So, come on over, say 5:30? That way I can squeeze in a workout. Then we’ll hang and have a few beers before your flight!”
“Only if you shower before I get there!” Liam held his nose but nodded.

-----
The rest of the afternoon had gone pretty uneventfully. Peter had ducked out early, like he normally did on Fridays, leaving Liam as one of the last few actually dedicated workers. He checked that he had all the files he needed for his trip. Then he double checked. Then he triple checked. He didn’t want anything to go wrong with this meeting.

Traffic was awful as he sped to his apartment. A nondescript one bedroom in one of the many high rises near the city center. He’d lived there for a couple of years now, but he never seemed to settle in. He didn’t have time to introspect on that however. He checked and double checked his packed suitcase. Satisfied, he packed everything in the trunk of his car and made his way out to the suburbs and Markus’ house.

It was a quaint little ranch house, painted in a rusty red color. The garage door was open, and Liam could see Peter lifting weights as he pulled up. Interestingly, Markus’ SUV was still parked in the driveway. Peter dropped the weights and beamed as Liam hopped out of the car.

“I thought we agreed you’d shower?” Liam sighed.

Peter ran up and wrapped his friend in a big bear hug. He was shirtless and coated in a layer of sweat. “I don’t remember an agreement at all, actually!” About a head taller than Liam, the poor man was at the perfect height to inhale the worst of Peter’s pit stink.

“Get the fuck off me you skunk!” Liam pushed Peter away, pretending to gag on his friend’s post workout stink. “Can you at least agree on some deodorant? And maybe a shirt?”

Peter kept beaming but nodded as he picked up his discarded workout shirt from the weight bench. He waved Liam inside, pressing the garage door button before joining his guest in the living room. Liam was already settling down on the couch. “Find a game or something, while I go deodorize for you, your majesty.” Peter bowed low before disappearing down the hall.

Liam turned on the tv and began flipping through the channels. He found a college highlights program, and it seemed pretty recent, so he left it there and waited for Peter to return. He didn’t have to wait long, and soon Peter was handing him a cold beer and settling down next to him on the couch.

“Is this better, your highness?” Peter teased, raising his arm up and pushing his pit closer to Liam.

Liam shoved him away. “Hardly! Man, I don’t know how Markus puts up with you!”

Peter winked and flexed his outstretched arm. “It’s cause I’m so incredibly sexy! Obviously!”

“Is Markus gonna hang out with us before he leaves? I don’t think he’ll want to watch these football highlights.” Liam asked, trying to change the subject from his friend’s ego. Liam noticed that Peter flinched a little before answering.

“Uh.. no. He’s not here. But that does remind me!” Peter reached over the side of the couch and tossed Liam’s jacket over. It had clearly been folded, most likely by Markus, but was now a heap on Liam’s lap.

“...Thanks.” Liam said as he folded it up and set it on the coffee table. “Isn’t that Markus’ car in the driveway though?” He asked, noticing another little flinch from Peter.

“I mean, yeah, it is… But he got a ride with a coworker. Some teacher’s movie night or something.” Peter hastily explained, before taking a big swig of his beer.

Something was definitely up, but Liam decided not to press the issue.

-----

Liam and Peter spent the next hour unwinding from their busy work week. They complained about their accounts and made a few more half serious bets about upcoming games. Liam wished he could commit to any of them, but the hole in his wallet kept telling him no.

A second beer later, Peter loudly announced his need to go to the bathroom. He shot up and made his way to the nearby guest bathroom. Liam chuckled to himself until his own bowels reminded him that he too needed to go.

He reluctantly got up and stood by the door Peter just closed. Liam tapped his foot, loudly, hoping to spur his friend to hurry. Time seemed to pass slowly as the pressure on his bladder grew. And Peter seemed to be taking forever.

Liam couldn’t wait any longer. “Take your sweet time, Princess! I’ll go use your master bath!” Liam called as he continued down the hallway toward Markus and Peter’s bedroom.

“No, Wait!” Peter shouted from the guest bathroom, but Liam ignored him.

Liam made it to the end of the hall and stopped at the closed door. It seemed odd to him that their bedroom door would be closed when the other rooms were open. He didn’t have time to contemplate anything beyond relieving himself, so Liam turned the handle and stepped inside… and froze.

Laying on the bed was Markus. A naked Markus. A naked Markus tied spread-eagle. With a shiny red ballgag in his mouth. What appeared to be a vibrator had been taped to his torso, and aimed at his erect penis.

He was moaning softly, his eyes closed, his head pressed back against the pillow. Markus looked up when the door opened, his brown eyes going wide when he saw Liam standing there. Liam’s own brown eyes were equally as wide.

“MMMMMMPHH MMMM!” Markus shook his head, saliva dripping onto his beard.

“What the Fu--mmm!” Liam started to say before a hand clamped down on his mouth. A familiar pair of strong arms wrapped around Liam, pinning his own to his side. “HHMMMMMM!” Liam screamed into the firm grip silencing him.

“You shouldn’t have seen that… What am I gonna do with you now…”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 31 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh yes!

So excited for another of your stories! 😁😁

And what a start. I'm happy to see Markus tied down. Given Peter's devious streak Liam is in for some really fast learning!

Great follow up work my friend.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

First of all, just by the way, Liam is utterly cute and sexy and I love him!!!

Now that that's out of the way - yet again, you have combined humor and believable characters into an intriguing and exciting opening, and I am so excited to see how Liam responds!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Yes I'm so happy this continued!!!! All of the guys look amazing, but Liam 😍😍😍

So excited to see how the story unfolds!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Aww hell yeah! So glad to see these guys again! And already you've set up a great scenario!

Excellently written as always [mention]gag1195[/mention]! Can't wait to see how Liam joins Markus in bondage 😈
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Great beginning! Liam seems so naive and Peter looks cute trying to convince his friend that Markus is not home. I hope Liam will eventually miss his flight. Seems like the three of them will get to know each other a little better :twisted: .
Awesome story [mention]gag1195[/mention] ! The perfect continuation of "Bondage Weekend".
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Awesome! The cute switchy couple (who I still don't understand) returns! With the lovely addition of the illustrious Liam, whose banter with Peter is already great. I love the teasing between them.

Can I say how amazingly devious it is to invite your coworker over while you have your boyfriend tied up on your bed? The confidence that Peter had in doing it this seemingly careless way, or did he want something like this to happen subconsciously? And that business trip of that afternoon, how is that going to go? And why is someone that works the same amount as Peter does (I'm assuming) in the same job, borrowing money for a trip from his sister? Something going on there?

All in all a great first chapter of the new adventures of Peter and Markus! Although I am a bit sad that the handsome face of Markus will no longer appear all over the forum when you have posted something :( ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's great to see that Liam and Peter's banter based relationship is as active in real life as it is over the phone! Loving the fact that Peter invited Liam over whilst Markus was tied up and gagged. I'm struggling to work out if Liam discovering Markus was a straight forward accident or if it is all part of a greater plan from Peter. The tagging in the title suggests some switching is to come and I'm looking forward to finding out how that unfolds.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone!
@MountainMan_91 Don't worry, Peter (and Markus) have plenty of deviousness in store for this story!

@Volobond @gaggedfeety glad to see Liam is already well liked! It'll be interesting to see if Volo's love of Markus gets overshadowed as this story continues! ;)

@TayDay95 happy that you're liking the premise! More fun bondage to come!

@Donbrown don't worry! I have it on good authority that one way or another, Liam won't be getting on that plane! :twisted:

@LockedCheeseBird @Pup Wingletang Was this an accident? or was this planned? We'll just have to wait and see if Peter was plotting this or if this was a simple, but lasting, mistake... 8-)

I should have the next chapter up sometime tomorrow, along with a new poll to help effect the story! Stay tuned!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 2: Curiosity

“HMMMMMMM!” Liam screamed into Peter’s hand. He had no idea what was going on. At this point, he didn’t care. He just wanted Peter to let him go.

“Poor Liam… Too curious for his own good.” Peter’s grip was firm. No matter how Liam struggled he couldn’t break free from his friend’s massive arms.

“Pmmmph mmmmf mmm gmmmf!” Liam pleaded into the hand. Why was Peter doing this? What did he have planned? What… what was happening in his pants? Liam stopped struggling as he realized there was a tightness in his pants. He was sporting a growing erection.

“You’re calming down, that’s good. But the little cat must still be punished for his curiosity…” Peter growled into Liam’s ear.

Liam immediately began thrashing against his friend turned captor with renewed vigor. Punished? What is Peter talking about? Am I in danger? Is Markus in danger? Why am I so turned on right now!?!?

Liam’s heart was beating a mile a minute. Whatever this was, his adrenaline was kicking into high gear. So why was he so erect? His friend could be planning on holding him prisoner for who knows how long! He could secretly be a dangerous murderer! Why was he so hard, and why did those thoughts make his dick twitch like crazy against his pants fabric?

Liam couldn’t look at Peter, pinned against him as he was, but the poor hostage could see Markus. The bearded man was sitting up as much as the ropes would allow, obviously upset at the entire situation. He was attempting to talk around the ballgag, but it was only garbled gibberish. He didn’t seem to be afraid, at least as far as Liam could tell, but he did look pissed off…. And incredibly sexy. The way he strained against the white ropes pinning him to the bed, the way his penis bucked against the vibrator still on him, the way he angrily tried to dislodge the gag…

Liam shook his head. That was his best friend’s boyfriend. Liam had never shied away from the fact that Peter and Markus were objectively attractive individuals, and he’d even admitted to crushing on them individually, first on Peter when they started sharing a cubicle, and then later on Markus when the two started dating. But that was so long ago. Why were those feelings surfacing now?

Liam flailed again, trying to free at least one arm from Peter’s vice grip. But Peter, who was taller, larger, and more muscular than his coworker, would not be beaten. Whatever Peter had planned for him, Liam wouldn’t be escaping. So why did that make his dick harder than it had been in a long time?

“Hmmmmmm…” Liam moaned into Peter’ hand. Even he wasn’t sure if it was pleading or pleasure. He looked back at Markus and was instantly mortified. His fellow captive was staring at him, or at least part of him. Markus’ eyes were locked on the outline of Liam’s erection. Markus had stopped struggling. He shifted his gaze upwards and locked eyes, not with Liam, but presumably with Peter. Then he did something that confused Liam even more.

He snapped. Once, twice, three times.

And Liam felt Peter’s grip relax. Liam shrugged Peter off of him, stepping away from the blonde’s reach before turning to glare at his friend.

“WHAT THE FUCK! What is going on here? Why is Markus tied up? Why did you attack me? What are you going to do to me?” The questions came out before he could stop himself.

Infuriatingly, Peter was still smiling his stupid confident grin. He ignored Liam’s questions and crossed over to the bed. He reached down and began undoing the gag keeping Markus silent.

“Relax, Li. I’m not secretly an ax murderer or anything. I have no plans to bury you in the backyard. Besides, I don’t think Markus would like me digging up his grandmother’s garden.” Peter began explaining in his joking tone. “Markus is tied up, because I managed to wrestle him down and rope him up before he could do the same to me. I planned on having some kinky fun with my boyfriend after you left.” Peter finished unbuckling the gag and pulled it out of his boyfriend’s mouth.

“Liam I am so sorry about all of this!” Markus said, shame in his voice and cheeks red with embarrassment. “I had no idea you were going to be here until he had already tied me up.” He sighed. “But Peter is right, there’s nothing nefarious happening. Mortifying, at least for people capable of feeling shame, but consensual. I’m sorry you wound up involved in all this.”

Peter had moved on to untying Markus’ wrists. “Sorry buddy, I tried to warn you to stay out of here, but you ignored me. Then I had to see what your reaction would be. You made it too easy, standing there with your mouth hanging open.”

Liam stood there, confusion all over his face. “So… not a hostage situation? Just a weird kinky prank?”

“Yes!” Peter grinned, pausing in his untying of Markus’ ankles.

“Yes…” Markus sighed, wincing as he pulled the taped vibrator off of himself.

“...So… what now?” Liam managed to ask, wracking his brain for any sort of social protocol. Unfortunately, ‘walking in on your best friend’s naked and tied up boyfriend and getting held hostage by said best friend for an impromptu prank’ was not a situation he was familiar with.

Peter scratched his chin for a moment. “Well, I figure you’ll go to the bathroom, Markus will put on some clothes, and then we can put on a movie until you have to leave for the airport.”

Liam was surprised that Peter still wanted to hang out after all of this. He wanted to ask more questions, but Peter’s mention of the bathroom reminded Liam of just how badly he still needed to go. He quickly nodded, then ducked past his friend, retreating back into the hallway and eventually into the guest bath. He closed and locked the door, leaning against it and breathing a sigh of relief.

Liam turned to face his reflection in the mirror. What just happened? He replayed the last few minutes again in his mind. Why had he gotten so turned on in there? Was he into bondage too? The sight of Markus exposed and helpless was incredibly hot, but Peter threatening to exert control and punishment was somehow even hotter. Stop it Liam. You cannot be attracted to your best friend OR his boyfriend. That crosses so many lines! Snap out of it! Liam shook his head again, and sat down on the toilet, but it took longer than Liam would have liked to admit for his erection to shrink.

-----

When Liam emerged a few minutes later, he definitely felt better, even if he was still confused about everything. He walked out into the living room and found Markus and Peter already on the couch. Markus was now fully dressed, in loose sweatpants, a long sleeved shirt, even socks. If it was any colder in the room, he probably would have had on a heavy coat too. He seemed just as embarrassed about the entire situation as Liam was, and was trying to cover as much of his previously exposed skin as possible.

Peter apparently felt no concern about the entire event, still confidently smiling in his workout gear. He beckoned Liam to the couch, but Liam declined, and instead moved to the adjacent armchair. Peter shrugged but didn’t say anything. The three of them settled into an uneasy silence as Markus flipped through the channels, trying to find something to put on. He eventually found one of the many Superhero movies on rerun, and the three settled in.

I should leave. Liam thought to himself. I’ve clearly interrupted, everything is extremely awkward. I should just leave now and head back to my apartment for the next few hours. Or I can go straight to the airport and forget all about this. But he didn’t get up. He stayed in the chair. Why didn’t he leave?

That question haunted Liam about 30 minutes later when Peter turned to him and asked, “So, how long have you been turned on by bondage?”

Liam went pale. He had no idea how to respond. He wasn’t even sure what his answer might be. Markus punched his boyfriend’s arm, obviously angered by his boyfriend’s question, but he did raise a curious eyebrow, also waiting for Liam’s answer.

“I… I… I don’t know…” Liam whispered. His brain had stopped working. He couldn’t process anything.

Peter’s confident gaze softened into a look of concern. “Hey, Li, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything by it. We just noticed your ‘reaction’ earlier. I was just curious, that's all. There’s no shame in anything. You’d be in good company.” He smiled his best disarming smile.

Liam took a few breaths to calm down. “Thanks. Things got a little crazy before. And honestly, before today I’d never really thought about bondage before.”

At that response, Markus perked up. “So you’ve never been tied up or tied anyone else up?”

Liam shook his head. “I mean, besides when I was a kid dealing with crazy siblings and cousins? No. None of my boyfriends have been particularly kinky and I hadn’t considered it.”

Markus clearly wasn’t satisfied with that answer. “But…” He pressed.

“But… I don’t know. Something about earlier really turned me on. I don’t know if it was seeing you tied up, or Peter threatening to tie me up. But I hadn’t felt that way, maybe ever.” Liam sighed. “I don’t understand it though. I…” A notification from his phone distracted him.

Liam pulled out his phone and read through the new email. “Fuck.”

“What’s up?” Peter asked, still concerned.

Liam didn’t look up, but read the email out loud. “Due to sudden inclement weather, including dangerously high winds, snow, and ice, all inbound flights have been delayed. You will receive a complimentary layover flight for Sunday afternoon, after the storm is expected to pass.” He quickly texted his sister the news, and to make sure she was safe, then set his phone back down. “Looks like my flight is officially grounded.”

He looked at the clock on the wall. It was just after 7. Sunday afternoon seemed so far away. Liam was starting to wonder how he was going to spend his now free weekend, when Markus spoke up.

“Liam, you said you didn’t understand.” The dark haired man looked at him. It wasn’t quite an intense look, but it was a focused one.

Liam scrunched up his face in confusion. “Yeah… why? What about it?”

Markus glanced at his boyfriend and then back at Liam. “Would you like to?”

“Like to what?”

Markus smiled. “Understand it better?”

“WHAT!” Liam couldn’t believe Markus of all people was suggesting what Liam thought he was suggesting.

“Peter and I were chatting while you were in the restroom. As embarrassing as it was, you were clearly into it. Maybe we can help you work through some of these feelings. Like he said, there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of here.” He paused, allowing Liam to breathe. “Besides, We know from experience that this stuff can be confusing. There would be ground rules of course, but you’d have a chance to figure some of this out.”

There was a long awkward silence as the couple’s weird proposal hung in the air. I really should have left earlier. Liam thought. I should leave now. I should get up and walk out, request a new cubicle for when I get back from my trip, and forget this intensely embarrassing evening ever happened. And again, Liam found himself staying in the chair. He could stay in his mental merry-go-round as long as he wanted, but deep down, he had already made up his mind.

He gulped, and looked at his best friend and his best friend’s boyfriend, their faces a mixture of concern and caring. “What are the ground rules exactly?”

-----

Sorry for the possible bait n switch, and the general lack of bondage in this chapter, but don't worry, there is plenty of bondage to come! And here is where you come in, wonderful readers! What sort of bondage would you like to see Liam explore? In essence, what ropes should Liam Learn about? Please share your desires in the poll! I'll include the most popular 3-4 choices! And I would love to hear your reasoning in the comments!
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Loving this so far!!! Poor Liam, I'd be so embarrassed as well but he really is in good company. With some ground rules, I'm sure he'll learn so much about himself...although I'm curious if those rules will be bent by these devious guys :twisted: :twisted:

Also, I voted that he be hogtied, chairtied or mummified. I think the first two are good bondage icebreakers, the last one can a bit much haha
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh! Perfect chapter! Peter and Markus shine bright in who they are and Liam... Liam is wonderful. I enjoyed his back and forth in his mind.

Voted hogtied obviously for starters... then a pole tie and finally a mummification! Heheh
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Great chapter! I loved how Markus, instead of utterly embarrassed, was unexpectedly frustrated when Liam entered the bedroom and saw him tied up. Maybe he just got mad when Peter handgagged poor Liam and he started sporting a prominent erection :lol: . I honestly don't know what [mention]gag1195[/mention] has in mind, but it seems logical that Markus might eventually get a bit jealous of Peter and Liam spending time together, especially in bondage :? . But, on the other hand, he was the one who openly suggested that Liam should stay and "play" with them, after discussing the matter with his boyfriend. Can't wait to see what happens this extra special "bondage weekend" :lol: !!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Subverting our expectations [mention]gag1195[/mention] but actually I'm quite glad you stuck to the consensual themes of your previous story.

Nice to see Liam's thought process and it looks like Markus is a teacher through and through. Seems like an interesting weekend is on the horizon but we know Liam is in good hands.

I went for hogtie, chair tie and some suspension. Seemed like a good selection to show someone what the ropes are capable of!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] glad to see Liam is already well liked! It'll be interesting to see if Volo's love of Markus gets overshadowed as this story continues! ;)
Haha, NEVER! I love that sexy teacher and his nerdy and devious mind too much!

I'm so excited for Liam's first foray into bondage! I can definitely understand his attraction to the couple, and it's sweet of them to help him out this way.

I chose hogtied, spread eagle, and pole tied! Hogtie because it's a classic and like everyone says, a simple bondage icebreaker. I chose spread eagle because it allows for some serious helplessness and vulnerability for any tickling or other play Markus and Peter would like to engage in! And a pole tie because it's tradition for these boyfriends and I'd love to imagine a little gallery of these pole tied hunks!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Ooh, Liam's getting in on the action! Now I'm getting excited, not only for Liam to experience bondage for the first time, but also to see Markus and Peter both dom at the same time. I'm very curious to see how they'll team up :D

Although not much action happened, this chapter did introduce Liam quite nicely into the tied-up world. Both gently and by surprise, nice how you managed to pull that off. And I just love the way these people interact with each other, you have such a vibrant style of writing dialog, mixed with quite original and devious challenges and constructions, which gives a real feast to read!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm only two chapters away from completing my readthrough of this story's prequel, but I preemptively decided to cast my three votes here in the hopes of getting something that tickled my fancy.

I voted for "Hogtied", "Spread-Eagle" and "Mummification".
I would have voted three times for "Mummification" had I been able to 8-)

Whatever ends up happening though, I know I'll enjoy it ;)
Anxious to catch up to this adventure.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety ground rules will be clearly established in the next chapter... But you're right, Markus and Peter can be a bit devious, I wouldn't be surprised if they employed their classic loopholes :twisted:

@MountainMan_91 I'm really enjoying writing Liam. He's so conflicted, so its great to explore! I am trying my best to keep this story completely from Liam's point of view, so expect more of his internal monologue and musings!

@Donbrown I mean, it'd be hard not to be jealous with all the attractiveness happening in his house. and worry not, we've got plenty of fun in story over the course of this bondage weekend!

@Pup Wingletang I had initially written a version of the chapter where Peter begins roping Liam up right there in the bedroom. But I ultimately decided against it. It just didn't feel like Peter, ya know? I'm much happier with the route I ended up going.

@Volobond Your devotion to Markus is very endearing, I'm sure he'd appreciate it! :lol: I also love the way you think with the spreadeagle and pole tie!

@LockedCheeseBird It will be very interesting to see Markus and Peter taking care of Liam and each other this weekend! And Oh My Gosh! thank you so much for your kind words! I've always considered dialogue one of my writing strengths, so its always nice to be appreciated!

@bondagefreak I knew for sure you'd be voting for Mummification! Can't wait for you to dive into Liam's weekend!

Thank you to everyone who commented! and a huge thank you to everyone who has voted so far! These results are very interesting! There is still time to vote and share your thoughts in the comments! I would love to hear from more readers! The Poll will remain open until at least Saturday, before I close it and dive back into the tale! If you haven't voted yet, please do! If you haven't shared your thoughts, please consider commenting!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

voting will remain open until later tonight! I will then close the poll and check the results! There is still time to let your voice be heard! What roping does Liam have in his future?

I'll hopefully have the next chapter up tomorrow evening, taking the votes into consideration!
My M/M Stories Here
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Really liked first two chapters ...would love to see what happens next
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll is now Closed! Thank you to everyone who voted and a huge thank you to those who shared their reasons in the comments! the Results:

Hogtie: 12 votes
Chairtie: 12 votes

Spread-eagle: 7 votes
Frogtie: 7 votes
Mummified: 7 votes

Hogtied and chairtied were the clear winners, remaining at the top of the polls pretty much from the start. We also had a three way tie for spread-eagle, frogtie, and mummification. So it looks like I'll be fitting all 5 of those tie-ups into this story! These are the different ropes that Liam will experience throughout this tale, although, not in any particular order! As some comments mentioned, the hogtie and chairtie are pretty tame introductions to bondage compared to mummification. Fret not! Liam will still get a taste of our five winning tie-ups!

Thank you all again for voting and contributing your voice to this story! Expect Chapter 3 sometime tomorrow evening!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Hogtie and chairtie are of course combinable, as is a mummification with both those and either of the other two...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's hoping we get character cards for Markus, Peter and Liam, right? 8-)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Great start! Finally got around to reading it! Markus is still my favorite, but interested to see how this goes!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! I haven't forgotten you all or this story! I lost internet in a storm on sunday, and just got it back this morning! Chapter 3 will be up tonight!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic