Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I for one am waiting patiently and eagerly, you may take all the time you need good sir!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 7: A Normal Dinner?

Liam quietly unpacked the Chinese food from the bag, dutifully arranging the various takeout containers. He wasn’t entirely sure what Markus or Peter ordered, but given Peter’s current predicament, Liam took the liberty to place most of the food within Markus’ reach. After the food was ready, Liam sat back and began opening up his orange chicken container. He kept his head down and didn’t say anything.

Markus turned Peter’s head so the two were facing. Markus began undoing his boyfriend’s gag, but paused. He leaned in close. “You better behave, or else the gag goes back in, and your dinner will go cold. Understood?”

Peter groaned, but nodded, and waited patiently for Markus to finish undoing the bandana tied around his head. The white cloth fell around Peter’s neck, much like the bandana still around Liam’s. Markus pulled the other bandana out of his boyfriend’s mouth and set the wad off to the side, away from the assortment of food.

Peter stretched his sore jaw, opening and closing it a few times before speaking. He smiled and turned to Liam, who was doing his best to be invisible. “So, Li, enjoyed your first time in ropes, huh?”

Liam sighed and blushed again. He slowly looked up. How did Peter look so confident while still tied up? Liam felt his own confidence continue to shrink. Yeah, I guess I did.” He glanced over at Markus, who was fishing a chunk of chicken out of his container with some chopsticks. Liam thought back to what Markus had said just a few minutes ago, and he smiled. “Yes.” He said aloud. “Yes, I did enjoy it.”

Peter was about to respond, but his chance was cut off when Markus held up the piece of chicken to his boyfriend’s lips. Liam watched as Peter accepted the feeding, quietly chewing and making eyes at Markus. It was almost innocently romantic, Liam considered, but the addition of the ropes made it somehow more… intimate?

The three settled into a silence, punctuated by the sounds of their chewing. Markus alternated between feeding himself and offering food to his bound boyfriend. Liam didn’t mind the quiet. It saved him from having to answer any more questions. It didn’t last though.

While Markus was in the middle of chewing, Peter struck. “So, you really didn’t like Kyle? He’s definitely the most attractive delivery guy we usually get.” He winked at Liam.

“I absolutely hate you.” Liam said between bites. “He was cute, fine? He was very attractive and I am mortified that he, a complete stranger, saw me like this!”

Peter smiled. “Well… he’s not exactly a complete stranger…” Liam scrunched his face in confusion. “He’s one of the bartenders at The Cloak and Dagger.”

Realization dawned on Liam, as did renewed embarrassment. “Great, guess I’m never showing my face there ever again.”

Markus laughed. ‘Oh come on. Kyle’s chill, and he knows about this stuff. In fact, he helped Peter and I when we were just getting together.”

“Wait, really?”

Markus fed some rice to Peter. “Yeah, but that’s a story for another time.” Liam tried to complain, but Markus held up his hand to stop him. “Uh uh. Maybe next time.” Liam wanted to know more, but didn’t want to push the issue.

The conversation shifted to usual topics. Markus asked Peter and Liam about their day at the office, the current gossip, allowed them to complain about their workload. In turn, Markus vented about the annoying parents he had to deal with and the funny things his students said.

Liam found himself relaxing. Yes, Peter was still tied up, being fed by his boyfriend, and Liam felt a bit like a third wheel. But beyond that, even he had to admit that this was a pretty normal dinner… until Peter, damn him, changed the conversation again.

“Li’s gonna have to update his dating profiles now, right? Kinky, into bondage, follows orders? Stuff like that.”

Markus immediately handgagged him. “Ignore him. You know Peter. He’s an idiot.”

But Liam shook his head. “He does have a point though. It’s at least something to consider. I mean, not exactly what Peter said, but…” he faltered.

“Hey, that’s not necessarily a bad thing.” Markus said. “You are already realizing more about yourself. That is only going to be a good thing.”

Peter shook his head free of Markus’ hand. “Besides, it’s a chance to update your pics! Maybe we could take some this weekend, eh?”

This time, Liam reached over and firmly placed his hand over his friend’s mouth. Markus cackled, enjoying the grumbling from Peter.

“What about that new photographer Peter told me about, Javed?” Markus asked. “Didn’t you have a shoot with him not too long ago?”

“Jayveer.” Liam corrected. “And what about him?”

“Well, maybe he has some good pictures of you, that won’t be used for the final product or whatever. Maybe you could use those to update your profile?” Liam released his grip on Peter and considered the idea.

“Besides”, Peter continued, “Jayveer is so suave. Very hot, like out of a vintage catalogue!”

Markus cleared his throat. “You wanna say something, babe?”

Peter leaned forward and nuzzled against his boyfriend’s hairy chest. “Of course not Teach! You know you’re the only guy for me! But he could be really good for Liam.”

Markus caressed Peter’s cheek. “Oh! You know who might be good for Liam?” Peter angled his head to look up at the bearded man. “Connor! From the gym!”

The two smiled and nodded, seemingly unaware that Liam was still at the table. “Um… why would Connor be perfect for me?” Markus and Peter looked over, and realized that Liam was in fact still in the room with them.

“Well, let’s just say that Connor is a lot like us.” Markus said, somewhat sheepishly.

Peter proved to be far more direct. “Connor and Markus used to date.”

“You did?” Liam was surprised.

Markus nodded. “Briefly. Before Peter and I got together obviously.” Liam could see the blush start to grow on Markus’ face.

“But it didn’t work out.” Peter smiled confidently.

Markus kissed his boyfriend’s forehead. “Nope. Connor was great, but we just weren’t compatible. He didn’t enjoy switching the way Peter and I do. He’s pretty good with knots, though...”

The rest of dinner was a blur for Liam. his already frazzled brain was operating under information overload. Of course he had thought Jayveer the photographer was attractive. He had found it really easy to take his directions during the shoot. And how the hell was he supposed to go in for another personal training session with Connor now? Liam wasn’t sure how much more he could handle.

-----

Liam wasn’t sure what to expect after dinner, but Markus apparently had a plan in place. When the leftovers had been put away and the table cleared, Markus instructed Liam to help him move Peter back into the living room. This time, Peter didn’t complain about being manhandled, content to remain roped up for as long as Markus desired.

When they set the blonde down, laying him on his stomach, Markus gathered another length of rope and slipped back into his teacher mode. “Ok, you’ve had a taste of bondage. Now it’s time to take things to the next level.” He paused for dramatic effect. “It’s time to teach you about the hogtie.”

Liam watched as yet again, Markus deftly looped the rope around Peter’s wrist restraints. Holding the rope in one hand, he used his other to grab Peter’s ankle ties. He pulled Peter’s ankles up towards his butt, and looped the rest of the rope around the ankle cuffs. He pulled the ropes tight, then cinched the knots. Peter grunted as his body tensed and strained against his new restraints.

“And that is the hogtie. While still remaining simple, it effectively keeps the prisoner from moving around too much. Further limits his freedom of movement.” Markus explained to his pupil. Liam nodded along. “Ready to try it?”

Liam sat up as Markus undid the rope connecting Peter’s wrists and ankles, letting the bound man’s legs fall back onto the carpet. Markus held the rope expectantly, waiting for Liam to take it. This time, Liam didn’t hesitate. He eagerly snatched the rope and mimicked Markus’ instruction. He quickly tied off the rope, sealing Peter in a tight hogtie.

“Excellent work, Liam.” Markus clapped his shoulder. “You did that perfectly. Now, try it again.”

Liam nodded, undoing his work and starting over. As he began retying his friend, Markus explained how to tighten or loosen a hogtie, discussing the comfort level of the sub. “It will depend on who is roped up, but it is important to consider their comfort too, especially with hogties. They can get really uncomfortable after long periods of time.” Again, Liam nodded, taking the advice and finishing his hogtie. Not too tight, but tight enough to remind Peter of his situation.

He smiled at Markus, who smiled back, then grabbed the roll of duct tape from the coffee table. He held up a finger to his lips, signaling for Liam to stay quiet.

“Yeah, Li really is a natural at tying. I’m really impres-smmmmphd!” Peter complimented before Markus pounced. He quickly pulled the bandana from around Peter’s neck, up and back into his boyfriend’s mouth. “Grrmmph hmmm!” Peter complained into his cleave gag.

Markus handed the duct tape to Liam. “Tear three strips please.”

Liam quickly did as he was told, handing the strip to Markus as he tore it off. With each one, Markus leaned down and smoothed it over Peter’s already gagged mouth. Liam watched as the first one was plastered right over the blonde model’s lips. The second was placed a little lower than the first, just over his chin, while the third was placed higher, pressed just under Peter’s nose. The entirety of Peter’s lower face was now completely hidden by strips of silvery tape. It was effective too! Peter’s complaints were now low grumbles. Liam and Markus sat back and watched Peter roll back and forth, grunting in his struggles.

Then Markus turned and simply said, “Alright, Liam. It’s your turn. Ready to be hogtied?”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Love the dinner with cute bondage feeding! I want to do that to a captive cutie! Also Liam's subby nature is SO adorable.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Superb update Mr [mention]gag1195[/mention] .

So good. I love Liams uncertainty... and Kyle, Jayveer and Conner... are you setting is up man?

Great story. Great characters.

Thanks again for telling it!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I love how Liam is slowly easing into this kink, it's a good contrast with Peter and Marcus familiarity with it!

And nice detail with the name droppings! I hope we get to see each of those guts trying the ropes ;)
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

I have to say, I've been enjoying this story. Education of this kind of detail is invaluable and it cannot be understated how important it is to consider comfort, consent and what is and is not acceptable.

I hope Liam continues to learn everything he needs!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond I'm very much enjoying writing Liam! He is a nice contrast from Markus and Peter's more competitive natures!

@MountainMan_91 Thank you so much for your positive comments! Liam is so cute in his confusion and uncertainty, isn't he? As for Kyle, Jayveer, Connor (and maybe others... 8-) ) You and @cj2125 definitely picked up on something. I'll have more in regards to those fellas as this story starts to wind down, so stay tuned for that later!

@Jason07 glad to have your viewership! Thank you for your thorough comment! Markus is a teacher through and through, so Education is in his blood. :lol: And fret not, Liam will continue to learn quite a bit this weekend!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Bound feeding scenes always get a tick in my book! Love the name dropping and hints at some new characters.

Looking forward to Liam's first hogtie experience - always a great position.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! Sorry for disappearing for what seems like forever (at least to me)! I had a minor health issue I had to deal with (I'm fine, don't worry), and some good ole life happens situations! Sorry for leaving you wonderful readers in the lurch! I should have the next chapter up tomorrow! Thank you for your continued patience! Your support is everything!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Just got caught up and wow, I missed some fun times between Peter Markus and Liam!!! Glad to be ready for the upcoming chapter!!

And I'm glad that you're okay!!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond @gaggedfeety @Pup Wingletang @MountainMan_91 @cj2125 @Jason07 @TightsBound @TayDay95 @LockedCheeseBird @tugfan @Msueta@2 @Socksbound @bondagefreak

Once again, thank you everyone for your patience! As promised, here is Part 8! Hope Y'all enjoy! Don't forget to comment and share your thoughts!

Part 8: Comfortable

Liam lay on the floor next to his friend. Markus had wasted no time restoring the reluctant model back into the same bondage Liam experienced before dinner. His wrists, chest, thighs, and ankles were once again pinned and trapped against Markus’ effective ropework. Liam hadn’t been gagged or hogtied yet, but he felt more rope being attached to his ankles, and he knew the stricter position was on its way.

Liam felt Markus cinch a length of rope against his feet, and then he felt his legs being pulled backward…? Forward? Towards his hands. Curiously, Markus did not complete the hogtie, letting Liam’s feet stick up, waiting.

Markus leaned down and spoke softly. “Now, I’ve got a few options for you. Since you are a guest, and since it’s your first time, I’ll be generous and let you pick.” his breath was warm and tickled against Liam’s ear.

Markus quickly pulled on the rope he still had in his hand, yanking Liam into a hogtie similar to Peter’s. “This is option 1. It's strict, but…” He trailed off as he knotted the rope to Liam’s wrist restraints. “It’s possible for even the inexperienced to unknot it.” He then guided Liam’s fingers to feel where the knots and tensions were around the hogtie rope. “Not to brag, my knots are great! But…” He grabbed hold of Liam’s head and turned him to face Peter.

The blonde model was in his own world, lost in his struggles against the rope. Liam watched as Peter’s fingers desperately reached for the knots connecting his wrists and ankles. Crestfallen, Liam saw his friend begin to pick and pick until the first of the knots began to loosen.

Markus leaned over his guest, and quickly swatted his boyfriend’s devious fingers away. He spent a bit of time undoing and then redoing Liam’s knots further out of Peter’s reach.

“MMMMmmmph!” Peter raged against his captor’s interference, which was met with a quick smack on the ass.

“But, not there is always room for improvement.” Markus finished explaining as he settled back next to Liam. he quickly undid Liam’s own hogtie, then pulled the rope a bit higher, straining Liam’s body even more. He felt his instructor attach the hogtie to the chest rope instead.

“Option two is a bit more strict, and a lot more escape-proof. Choose one, please.” Markus sat back and waited.

Liam joined Peter in his struggles. He rolled back and forth, being as careful as he could to bump into either of the two men. This position was definitely a strain on his body. Liam felt his lower half being painfully pulled. His heels were almost brushing against his butt, but thankfully, his arms had gotten a bit of a break. And yet, when he looked over at Peter, fuming in his vain attempt at freedom, Liam knew he wanted that too.

“Option 1 please. I want the truest experience.” Liam spoke in a determined voice. Markus didn’t say anything, but obliged nonetheless. In short order, the ropes had been redone, the original tight hogtie once again trapped the model.

Liam lifted his head, turning it towards Markus. The black haired captive opened his mouth to try and thank his teacher, but he never got the chance. Markus swiftly shoved the blue bandana back into Liam’s mouth, pulling it through his teeth and tightening the knot behind his head.

“Gah!” Liam shook his head against the sudden gagging. Markus wasn’t finished, however, and Liam soon heard ripping of duct tape. Three silvery strips were applied over Liam’s mouth, and just like Peter, his lower face from nose to chin was hidden underneath the sticky substance. Markus patted Liam’s back, the reassuring hand firm against Liam’s skin. The teacher left his models on the floor and settled back onto the couch.

“Mmmm!” Liam called out, testing his new gag. He was impressed to see how effective a few stripes of duct tape could be. It felt… amazing? His lips pressed together and glued down with the sticky tape, the way it was pulling against his skin when he shook his head. And to think, all this time, I’ve just been using duct tape to hastily fix stuff around my apartment.

The hogtie too felt pretty great. It definitely hurt, and Liam understood what Markus had mentioned about comfort. He couldn’t fathom staying in this position for hours on end, trapped like a human pretzel.

He shoved himself onto his side, facing Peter, and began trying to undo Markus’ knots. The bearded captor hadn’t issued any suggestions to escape, but Liam had to try. Peter still was, even after his attempt was thwarted. Liam twisted, trying to firmly grasp the rope connecting his limbs. He managed to just graze it with his fingers, strumming it like a guitar string. No luck.

He tried to bend even further backwards, making the hogtie even more painful. Liam bit down on the bandana, trying to mask his pain. His body was not used to these kinds of stretches, and his muscles were still tired from his pre-dinner struggling. He could already feel the sweat beading on his chest and forehead.

Likewise, Peter was a sweat mess. The blonde hadn’t stopped thrashing since Liam tied the last knot on his hogtie. Liam watched as Peter rubbed his face against the carpet, trying to peel the tape off his mouth. Liam did the same, but quickly gave up, feeling ridiculous. Besides, unlike Peter, Liam didn’t really want to escape.

Even if I somehow get out, that’s not the end. Markus will just tie me up again. And, even with the slight pain, this feels… nice. Liam relaxed his struggling and rolled back onto his stomach. He squirmed every now and then, trying to get comfortable, or adjust to relieve rope strain, but other than that, accepted his fate as a bound and gagged prisoner.

-----

Liam couldn’t see the clock, but judging by the amount of commercial breaks on the tv, he guessed it had been about 20 minutes. Peter had struggled the entire time, but Liam calmly flexed against the ropes he was starting to associate with comfort. He watched his friend roll back and forth. He certainly is determined. Liam thought, waiting for Peter to give up on the game he’d clearly lost.

Both of the models paused when Markus stood and walked over to his prisoners. “How we feeling boys?” He asked almost nonchalantly.

“Mmmmhmmm mmmgph!” Liam tried to smile behind his tapegag.

“MMMMPH!” Peter glared and screamed into his own. His screaming increased when Markus laughed and then grabbed hold of his boyfriend’s bound ankles. He pulled his helpless partner over towards the couch. Liam could only stare as Markus positioned Peter so his face was facing the sofa, a foot or two away.

Markus then walked over to Liam, and similarly dragged his other prisoner over to the couch. Liam expected to be laid side by side with his friend, but Markus had other plans. With some effort, Markus awkwardly lifted Liam off the floor. It was rough and uncomfortable, and Liam could tell his instructor was straining with the bond package. When Liam was finally deposited onto the couch, Markus took a moment to catch his breath.

When he recovered, Markus sat back down, his feet resting right in front of Peter’s face. Liam blushed again when Markus tugged his prisoner closer, pulling Liam’s head into his lap. The overwhelmed model was now inches from his friend’s boyfriend’s crotch. Thankfully, Liam was facing away from Markus, but nothing on the tv could distract him from this current situation.

He had tensed up. Every muscle in his body solidified to one single, unmoving statue. Liam dared not look down at Peter, for fear of what his friend’s reaction might be. Peter was distracted enough, doing his best to fight against Markus’ feet pressing against his nose.

“GGMMMMPH MMMMM HHMMM!” Peter bellowed.

“Stop being so dramatic, and use that energy to sniff. My. feet.” Markus demanded. He let one arm fall over Liam’s arm, who glanced over and saw that Markus had the remote in hand. The captor’s other hand moved to Liam’s head. And then he started petting… and Liam tensed more than he ever thought he could. He didn’t move, didn’t try to say anything. He waited.

Peter had apparently accepted his fate, and Liam could hear deep, defeated breaths from down on the floor. The occasional grumble from the blonde hunk was the only sound in the room, aside from the tv.

Liam remained tense. How does this not violate the no touching rule!?!? Liam shouted in his own mind. Markus was calmly petting him, like he was a cat, or a drunk friend. So casually, he stroked Liam’s hair again and again. He never moved lower than the base of the skull, and never over to the face. He seemed content to absentmindedly play with Liam’s hair.

And even Liam had to admit, it did feel nice. It didn’t make sense, but the easy strokes helped him calm down. He released the tension he was holding, and melted onto the couch and into his captor’s soothing touch.

Liam settled in, enjoying the heat of Markus against his underwear and rope clad body. The two of them enjoyed channel flipping. With Markus in control, the tv switched from home renovation, to the nightly news, to an obstacle course style game show, before he settled on an old black and white movie. Liam wasn’t sure, but he thought it might have been Casablanca.

Peter remained on the floor where he was, sniffing away, until Markus shifted and rested his feet on his boyfriend’s back. Peter’s low, slightly threatening rumble made Liam chuckle into his own gag.

-----

About an hour later, Liam’s eyes had grown heavy. The combination of the old movie, the quiet petting, and his previous efforts to escape his bondage had left Liam utterly exhausted. He sighed into his gag, relaxed and comfortable.

As the music swelled and the credits began to roll, Markus finally lifted Liam’s head, quickly standing up and gently lowering Liam’s head back onto the couch. Liam watched as Markus began untying a still frowning Peter. Markus took his sweet time, frustrating his boyfriend with pinches and caresses all over his bound body.

Liam was beginning to nod off again when Peter was finally freed from his restraints. Liam lay there as his friend slapped Markus on the shoulder, then pulled his bearded boyfriend in for a long, passionate kiss. Liam buried his head into the couch to give them some privacy, which ended up lasting for a solid 2 minutes at least.

He felt the same firm but reassuring hand on his back, and he looked up to see Markus’ smiling face. “You did so great today. Do you feel ok?”

Liam nodded, closing his contented eyes slowly. He felt hands pulling at his bonds. The hogtie came loose and Liam immediately flung his feet down, audibly gasping with relief when the restrictive position ended. The couple made quick work of untying Liam’s lower body, but then stopped.

“Hhmmmmm? Mmmm uhmmm?” Liam complained, his upper body still clearly wrapped in rope. He looked up at his captors, and saw the answer to his muffled question. Standing over him, Markus had his arms behind his back, pulling against his boyfriend’s attempt to subdue him. Peter had a devilish grin and he effortlessly held Markus against him in his massive arms.

“I think it’s well past time for me to show Li a thing or two.” Peter proclaimed as he looped a coil of rope around Markus’ wrists. Markus continued to strain against his boyfriend’s grip, but Liam saw that it was futile. He was caught, and with Liam still bound on the couch, Peter was officially in charge.

“Peter! Let me go now! It’s late, we’re all tired, why don’t we start fresh in the mor-phhg!” Markus complained as a red bandana was shoved into his mouth. And much like Liam, and formerly Peter, it was followed by three strips of duct tape plastering the lower half of the dark haired man’s face. That’s going to be a bitch to peel off. Liam thought as the tape was smoothed over Markus’ beard.

Peter left Markus to his struggling, and helped Liam stand up. He marched his friend over to where his boyfriend stood, then crossed his arms in victory.

He looked from the angered Markus, to the confused and worried Liam, and proudly remarked, “Let’s get the two of you ready for bed!”
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwwww, it's adorable to imagine Liam happy to be pet and held! And I'm interested to see whether Peter can maintain control til morning...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Sorry to say I lost track of this story and haven't been keeping up for a while...

And boy do I regret that! Your writing, [mention]gag1195[/mention], is nothing short of exceptional! 😁😁❤️

The level of description you include that make your characters' thoughts and goals clear without bogging down the plot and pacing is excellently done. Peter and Markus are still THE cutest couple, and having an amateur like Liam in the mix certainly makes things more interesting, it's so fun to see him slowly accept his position as a Sub.

Now I can't wait to see what Peter will do to Markus! Will he let Liam go so they can dominate their former master together? I'll be waiting in great anticipation!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well who doesn't enjoy getting their hair stroked, especially combined with a comfy hogtie on the sofa.

It does seem like Marcus is using Liam to wind Peter up. He's definitely been getting the raw end of the deal but it looks like that's about to change! Looks like there's a new teacher in town. It'll be interesting to see how this changes the dynamic.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I loved this!!! Liam is so adorable, hell they all are!! Can't wait to see what Peter has planned, and if he can keep control over the two of them ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond yes, Liam is/was starting to enjoy himself more!

@TayDay95 thank you so much for your compliments! These characters are definitely a labor of love and its great to see other enjoying them too!

@Pup Wingletang Yes, Peter in charge is definitely going to shift the dynamic a bit. Like you pointed out, Peter has been getting the short end of the stick, and he is looking to enjoy himself as the dom!

@gaggedfeety let's just say that Peter started his afternoon being in control, and is definitely looking to remain in control for the rest of the night!

thanks for the great comments everyone! I really appreciate the feedback and support!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I am really liking this story so much .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 9: Sleep Tight

Despite Markus and Liam protesting into their gags, Peter, with a hand on their shoulders, marched them down the hall and into the master bedroom. The blonde led Markus to the side of the bed, and commanded his captive wait there. He then pushed Liam to the corner of the bedroom, and had him sit in the waiting armchair. Peter winked at his friend-turned-prisoner and fished a pair of silver handcuffs from his crotch. He had apparently grabbed and hidden them before he ambushed his boyfriend.

Liam raised an eyebrow in confusion, unable to articulate any questions with his lips wrapped around the bandana and sealed with tape. He could only watch as Peter returned to Markus, who was twisting and whipping his arms against the ropes. The model knelt down and quickly locked his boyfriend’s ankles into the cuffs.

“MMMM?” Markus screamed into his gag, but Peter ignored him.

He spun Markus around, placed his hands on his captive’s shoulders, and hopped him to the bathroom. When they crossed the threshold, Peter stopped and began untying his boyfriend’s wrists and issuing his orders.

“Use the bathroom, clean up, brush your teeth and drink some water. You may remove the gag once the door is closed, and can throw away the tape. But, when you come back out, I want you chewing on that bandana. Understood?” he purposefully held the ropes taut until Markus slowly nodded.

Getting the response he wanted, Peter finished untying his boyfriend, pushed him further into the bathroom, then closed the door. Liam expected to be untied next, and his hopes were raised when Peter began walking towards him. Liam smiled as best he could behind his gag, flashed his kindest eyes, and waited. Peter smirked at his friend’s display, but kept walking, out of the room, and back down the hallway.

Liam was forced to wait. In his friend’s bedroom. With his friend’s boyfriend sort of handcuffed in the bathroom. No matter how many times he repeated it to himself, the scenario didn’t get any more normal. With nothing else to do, Liam looked around the room. He hadn’t really been back here for very long, and of course, his most recent excursion into this room came with more than a few distractions.

It was a fairly spacious bedroom, much larger than his own, the perks of suburban space. Against the far wall, opposite the door, was the bed, its dark blue sheets still disheveled from Markus’ imprisonment earlier that evening. Liam was sitting in one of two armchairs tucked into the corner, and across the room, diagonally in the other corner, was their dresser. A tv sat atop it, angled so it could be seen from the bed or the chairs. Liam also noted another door next to the bathroom, which he assumed was their closet. Wonder how many times either of them have been shut up in there…

Liam thought about calling out, making muffled pleas to get Peter back so his friend could untie him, but just as he was about to, Peter strode confidently through the door. The box of bondage supplies was tucked under his arm.

Peter set the box down, picked up some rope, and began tying an end of it to one of the legs of their bed.

“So, Li, we’re gonna practice the spread eagle tie. It may be familiar to you, it’s what I had Markus in earlier when you barged in.”

“Mmmmph hmmm mmm!” Liam tried to argue that he didn’t barge in, at least not knowingly.

Peter nodded as if he could understand the muffled speech. “I plan on getting tonight back on track.” he grabbed another piece of rope and began tying it to another bed leg. “Don’t worry, you’ll still get a chance to practice your ropework skills. But it’s gonna be a bit different. You may have noticed that Markus isn’t exactly happy about losing control, so he probably won’t be as cooperative as I was all evening!” He paused in his explanations, and quickly finished attaching ropes to the other two legs.

Liam saw that all four ends of the rope now rested on the corners of the mattress, waiting for the bearded teacher’s limbs.

Peter returned to his bound friend and finally began untying his torso and wrists. “That’s why I’ve got the cuffs. To keep him in line until I can get him roped up again. After I get him all spread and secured, you’ll get a chance to practice a bit. I’ll untie one of his limbs, and hold it down while you try your hand at roping him back up.”

He finished freeing Liam, and collected the rope as the Asian model stretched and rubbed the marks on his wrists and arms. Liam reached up to pick at the tape on his face, but Peter’s hand quickly caught him.

“The gag stays on. Sorry Li. Markus may love the questions, but I prefer my students to be silent!”

Liam groaned but didn’t put up a fight. He was tired enough, and even at his best, he wasn’t sure he’d be able to fight off his more athletic friend. He put his hand down, and allowed Peter to smooth the tape again. The pair waited in silence for Markus to finish.

They didn’t have to wait long, and when the bathroom door opened, the still hobbled Markus emerged, forcing a smile around the red bandana he held in his teeth. His frustrated glare hadn’t lessened.

Peter practically jumped forward, quickly wrestling his boyfriend down onto the bed. Markus did resist, but Liam saw that it was mostly performative. He may have lost control, but Markus wasn’t entirely upset at what awaited him. Peter expertly secured Markus’ wrists to their respective ropes, then climbed off the bed. He crossed to the foot of their bed and produced the handcuff key from his underwear. He uncuffed his boyfriend’s feet and swiftly tied them down as well, avoiding the occasional kick from the still glaring Markus. Peter grabbed the roll of duct tape from the box and Liam watched as he wrapped it around his boyfriend’s mouth at least 6 times, before tossing it back into the box.

He walked over to Liam, smiled, and then grabbed his friend’s wrist. He wrenched it behind Liam’s back, his other arm wrapping around Liam’s torso, and the gagged model was marched in front of the bed.

“Now, isn’t this a fun case of deja vu!” Peter laughed. Markus and Liam both groaned and rolled their eyes. Peter continued to laugh as he released Liam. “Alright Li, you ready to practice your new rope skills on Teach here?”

Liam nodded, though he felt bad about it. This hardly seemed fair to Markus or the arrangement they all agreed to earlier, but he was in no position to argue.

Peter walked his new pupil over to Markus’ left foot. Liam watched as Peter leaned down, placing most of his weight onto his boyfriend’s leg. “Ok, Li, go ahead and untie his foot, then retie it. Let’s see how well you do!”

Liam grunted an affirmative, and got to work undoing the knot that Peter had just tied. He tried to memorize the look of Peter’s tie, his knot, and how it all worked together. A literal novice at this, Liam had only worked with binding limbs together, not in binding limbs to other things.

He recreated the tie as best he could, and when he cinched the knot and backed away, Markus began to kick and shake his ankle. The rope unraveled almost immediately and Liam hung his head.

“Again.” Peter commanded, a slight harshness in his voice. He was definitely a much more strict tutor than Markus was. “You saw what I did. I know you can do it too.”

Liam huffed in frustration, and took up the rope again. He looped the rope around Markus’ ankle a second time, pulling it through itself, knotting it, and smiled. That attempt looked much closer to Peter’s. And indeed, Markus began kicking, but the ropes held firm.

“Great Li! You’re really getting the hang of this!” Peter complimented. The models repeated the process with each of the limbs, Peter careful to hold down each one in turn to keep his bearded hunk hostage.

Liam was starting to feel confident about himself and his newfound roping skills. His former teacher was now firmly restrained, lashed to the bed and stretched out in ropes that Liam knotted. Peter went to each one and examined the tightness of the knots, and smiled after each one.

Liam had almost forgotten he was still gagged, still technically a prisoner, but was immediately brought back to that reality when Peter approached his best friend and spun him around. He drew Liam’s arms behind him and quickly locked his wrists in the handcuffs.

The cold metal scratching against him was an uncomfortable departure from the soft warm ropes he was getting used to. “Mmm?” Liam whined.

“Don’t worry Li! You’ll be spread eagled before you know it! But I can’t really do a demonstration with you tied up in the guest room, can I?” Peter explained as he once again pushed Liam into the armchair in the corner.

Peter turned away from his friend, and stalked over to his bound boyfriend. “Now, obviously, in this position, you’ve got easier access to some more sensitive areas.” Peter began, hunger in his voice. He reached over and began pinching Markus’ nipples. He leaned down and began licking and biting his boyfriend’s chest.

This continued for a few minutes, before Peter allowed his hand to travel lower. “And of course, the real prize…” He cupped Markus’ crotch, gently rubbing and squeezing his boyfriend through the fabric of his underwear. Markus moaned into his tape gag, losing himself to his boyfriend’s touch.

Liam shifted uncomfortably, stuck watching his best friend beginning to jerk off his boyfriend. His embarrassment was taking over again, and he definitely felt like he was an intruder, a voyeur, at this moment.

Peter had pulled Markus’ underwear down, and had his hand firmly around his boyfriend’s member. He pumped rhythmically as he continued to tease Markus’ nipples. Liam watched Peter assault his boyfriend’s neck with kisses, twist the nipples, and continue to pump.

Markus shook against his boyfriend’s touch. His muscles tensed, and he began to fuck Peter’s hand, and Liam could see that Markus was close. “GMMMMMMM PHMMMMM MMMMFFMM!” Markus shouted as Peter suddenly released him. Markus fell back against the bed, mumbling obscenities into the tape.

Peter stood up and turned to Liam. “This position is perfect for some good old fashioned edging!” He then dropped his own underwear and Liam was greeted with a still tightly bound cock. With everything that had happened, Liam had completely forgotten that Peter had spent most of the night with his dick tied up. Peter released himself from the last vestige of his boyfriend’s bonds, winked at Liam again, and then set about returning the favor.

He crawled back onto the bed, and Liam could see Markus vigorously shaking his head. Peter remained resolute, and swiftly tied his boyfriend’s erection, wrapping it and his balls in the shoe string.

“MMMM PHMMMM MMM MMM MMMUH!” Markus screamed, in anguish and in rage.

Peter lowered himself down, pressing against his boyfriend’s straining form. He laid kisses all over Markus’ tape gagged lips. “Now babe, it’s only fair…” He replied as Markus continued to groan.

With that, Peter left his boyfriend to his struggling, and returned to Liam, beaming at his friend’s shocked expression. He pulled Liam up, and marched him out of the room and down the hall. Liam tried to steer them into the guest room, but Peter kept him marching until they reached the hall bathroom.

He began unlocking the cuffs and issued more orders. “Go in, do your business, drink some water. You’ve been chewing on that bandana for awhile, rehydrate. You can ungag yourself once the door is closed. Throw the tape away and leave the bandana on the counter.” He freed Liam’s hands, but quickly locked his ankles in the cuffs, just as he had for Markus. “Gotta make sure you don’t chicken out.”

Liam felt a shove, then heard the door close. He ripped the tape off his face and undid the bandana, following Peter’s instructions. He looked at himself in the mirror, examining the rope, cuff, and tape marks all over his body. He could see the exhaustion on his face, followed by the relief he felt after downing almost a full glass of water.

-----

Liam never thought he’d have to relieve himself with his legs hobbled by metal handcuffs, just another new and unexpected experience he was being subjected to this weekend. He carefully opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. When no Peter was there to greet him, Liam hopped down the hall to the guest room.

He stopped in his tracks, seeing Peter laying on the bed, waiting for him. Liam saw the ropes had already been attached to the legs of the guest bed, and a roll of duct tape sat on the nightstand.

“Come on in, Li, don’t be shy!” He stood and grabbed Liam’s arm, practically dragging his friend onto the bed. “Have to make sure you are tucked in tight! Only the best for our favorite guest!”

He wasted no time tying Liam’s wrists to the waiting ropes, stretching his upper body in opposite directions. When his arms were secured, Peter finally unlocked the handcuffs, before giving Liam’s ankles the same treatment. When Peter was finished, Liam was splayed out on the bed, his limbs straining, pulled into the four corners of the mattress.

“How’s that feel, Li? Not too tight?” Peter asked, his harsh, confident demeanor melting.

Liam struggled, pulled at the ropes, and tried to break his friend’s knots. “Well, I think it’s safe to say I won’t be rolling out of bed in the morning…” Liam said sarcastically. He pulled one more time, using the last of his strength. “Nope. I’m stuck. It's… comfortable though, at least more comfortable than those handcuffs.”

Peter nodded. “Good.” he walked over to the nightstand, and standing over his friend, began tearing strips off of the roll of tape. “I’m not going to wrap the tape around your head. I won’t be in here throughout the night to make sure nothing’s wrong, so I don’t want to risk that secure of a gag.” He explained as he pushed Liam’s chin, forcing the bound model to close his mouth and slightly clench his jaw. He placed the strips of tape over Liam’s mouth, once again hiding his friend’s lower face in sticky, silvery material.

Peter then knelt down and Liam felt the rope restraining his right wrist loosen, just a bit. Peter popped his head back up. “And I’m loosening this. You should be able to reach your gag with your right hand, if you need to get it off, scream for help, or if it just gets too uncomfortable during the night.” He leaned in and whispered into Liam’s ear. “But, if you keep the gag on all night, barring any emergency, I’ll give you a nice reward tomorrow…”

Liam shuddered at the overly suggestive promise? Threat? He couldn’t be sure.

“MMM?” Liam suddenly felt his briefs being pulled down, and the unfamiliar sensation of string being wound around his cock. “MMM HHMMM! Mummmr Mmmne!” This was a clear violation of the no touching rule! It just had to be!

Peter cinched the string, the knot at the base of Liam’s cock, and pulled the briefs back up to his friend’s waist. Liam looked up at his friend with confusion. “Now Li, don’t give me that look. You agreed to be tied up any way that Markus or I, right? Well, we’ve both had our cocks tied, so it’s only fair.”

He tossed a blanket over his friend’s bound form, it’s comfort and warmth immediately soothing Liam’s nakedness. He turned off the light and grabbed the doorknob. “Besides, we don’t want another accident do we? Can’t have you staining our guest sheets!” He cackled as he pulled the door behind him, leaving it open a crack.

So there Liam was, bound spread eagle in his friend’s guest bedroom, his cock and balls tightly tied, his face plastered with duct tape. He tried adjusting his eyes to the darkness, but found it hard to keep himself awake. He was fading fast, and as he slipped into a welcome sleep, he heard the telltale sounds of muffled sex down the hall...
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I'm really enjoying this story and how Lian is embracing the whole bondage aspect.

But my favorite part was the differences between Peter, who seems to be a brat and Liam, who seems like a more "traditional" sub. Wouldn't mind reading a whole chapter of those two interacting with each other while bound! XD

But now that the tables have turned between peter abd Markus, I'm waiting to see how Markus abd Liam behave as a pair!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am enjoying this story so much . Can't wait to read the next chapter
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Absolutely amazing as a chapter! I love the differences in teaching style, and Liam's ways of keeping his captives in line. The gag talk is, as always, glorious.
cj2125 wrote: 2 years ago But my favorite part was the differences between Peter, who seems to be a brat and Liam, who seems like a more "traditional" sub. Wouldn't mind reading a whole chapter of those two interacting with each other while bound! XD

But now that the tables have turned between peter abd Markus, I'm waiting to see how Markus abd Liam behave as a pair!
Yes to this! I love how Liam thought it unfair for Peter to turn the tables! :lol: [mention]gag1195[/mention] I'm adding Liam as a hanger-on to my favorite TUGS couple ;)

szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

This story is just getting better with each chapter😍
I just love tge way that theycall going for safety first and naking sure everybody is comfortable and having fun😍
Awesome job mate😍
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Peter definitely has a different teaching style to Markus but at least he didn't get too carried away with his reclaimed power.

Like the fact that he thought about the safety of Liam's gag but also offered an incentive for Liam to stick with it. Will Liam hold out for the reward? He's definitely having an eye opening experience and the rules are slipping.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@cj2125 @Volobond Yes! It's definitely a different dynamic with Peter in charge! You won't get Captive Liam and Markus in this upcoming chapter, but I can promise we'll be getting some fun interactions between them in future chapters! and @Volobond glad to know Liam is earning a place in your ranking!

@Msueta@2 thank you friend! Always happy to see you comment!

@szlm1515 thank you for the compliments! And yes! Markus and Peter always strive for safety... even if they sometimes break the rules :D

@Pup Wingletang You know Markus and Peter- they always have to issue a challenge! As for Liam earning the reward... we'll find out in the next chapter!

Thank you to everyone who commented and thank you to all my readers! Your support is deeply appreciated!
I should have the next chapter up tonight or tomorrow (which will include some of the characters that up til now have only been mentioned in the story!) Stay tuned! ;)
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another amazing chapter!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic