Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Absolutely! I love how distinctly different all characters are, it's really a top-notch story! Can't wait for more!
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety @LockedCheeseBird thanks for the comments! I am hard at work on the next chapter as I type this, so expect the next update soon!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 10: Sweet Dreams

Liam was exhausted. An evening of bondage, straining his muscles against the rope, the emotional confusion, and all the ropework instruction had left him completely drained. The ropes lashing his limbs to the bed were soft and comfortable, the blanket over him made him feel secure. His eyelids were heavy, and even the rhythmic pounding down the hall was working to lull Liam to sleep.

As sleep finally overtook him, Liam found his thoughts drifting to the conversation at dinner, and the attractive men in his life that Markus and Peter had suggested for him; men that could tie him, dominate him, give him orders to follow…

-----

Connor was great, but we just weren’t compatible. He didn’t enjoy switching the way Peter and I do. He’s pretty good with knots, though...

Liam blinked, the fluorescent lights above him shining bright. He was on the floor of the gym, laying on his back. Behind him, he heard the familiar BANG BANG of weights clanging against each other in one of the weight machines. He tried to stand up, tried to move, but found that an impossible task.

Liam pulled his arms, trying to bring them closer, and when they wouldn’t cooperate, he looked, and saw his arms and legs stretched out, wrists and ankles wrapped in rope and each secured to different workout machines. Those machines were extremely heavy, and there was no way Liam would be able to brute force his way free. That didn’t stop him from trying, and he exhausted a full minute straining against his bonds.

He sighed, and tried calling out. “HHMMMP!” His cry for help was muffled by a thick layer of athletic tape, the white, gauzy material hiding his mouth and lips.

The sound of the weight machine stopped, and Liam heard footsteps approaching. A moment later, and Liam’s captor squatted down next to his prize. Liam couldn’t believe it! It was Connor, his personal trainer. The hunky redhead smiled down at his client turned prisoner.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to rope you up…” He said darkly, as his hand began to explore Liam’s torso, his fingers tracing the curve of the bound man’s muscles.

“Cmmor? Pffmmm mmmm mmme mmmngo!” Liam pleaded. He didn’t know how he got here, but he was already overwhelmed. The gym hunk just smiled and continued to run his hands all over Liam’s body. Connor paused as his hand moved over Liam’s crotch, and the captive model yelped into his gag as his balls were squeezed.

Connor kicked his leg over Liam, and positioned himself so he was kneeling over his prisoner. “Can’t let you go just yet, Liam. I need to finish my workout first.”

Liam groaned, and again tried to plead with Connor. But he was ignored as Connor shifted into a push up position. His strong, slightly calloused hands slammed down on either side of Liam’s head. The model shrunk back into the floor, but grew calm as he felt the warmth from the trainer’s arms.

Connor lowered himself down, his push up in perfect form. He paused, then surprised Liam by placing a kiss on the athletic tape keeping the poor model silent. Satisfied with Liam’s confusion, Connor pushed himself back up, then repeated.

Each time he dropped down, he kissed his captive, and each time the kiss lasted longer than the one before. Liam found himself straining his neck, reaching up to greet Connor on his way down, leaning into the kiss each time. He moaned in lust with every kiss, and groaned in frustration when Connor pulled up. He desperately wanted Connor’s lips on him, and cursed at the tape keeping them apart.

When Connor finally finished his set, his face was covered with sweat, and more than enough had dripped onto Liam’s face. Liam didn’t care, he just wanted his now musky captor to take him.

He sighed in delight when Connor moved southward, pulling down Liam’s underwear. Liam watched as Connor repositioned himself for another set of push ups, this time with his feet placed on either side of Liam’s face.

The stench wafting from those sweaty sneakers and socks was almost more than Liam could stand, but even the smell seemed to vanish when Connor descended, placing a kiss on Liam’s exposed and hard cock. The torturous hunk repeated his set, his kisses lingering each time he lowered himself down, but never staying long enough for Liam’s liking.

Liam was close. He could feel it building each time Connor kissed his member. He wanted desperately to cum, to explode all over the redhead’s face. “MMMM! MMMMR! MMMMMPH!” He screamed as Connor finished his set and pulled away from Liam’s bound form.

“Sorry, Liam. You’re not allowed to cum tonight…” Connor smirked as the gym faded into darkness…

-----

Liam shot awake. He sat up as much as the ropes would allow, and looked around the darkness of the guest room. Had that really just been a dream? It seemed so real. His dick was certainly twitching like it was real, and Liam immediately knew what Dream Connor had meant. He felt the tight shoestring wrapped around his erection, choking any chance he had of climaxing.

Fuck you Peter. Liam thought. He squeezed his eyes closed, trying to ignore the growing need to release, the pain of not being able to. He desperately wanted to drift back into that dream, to have Connor’s strong arms keeping him secure.

He listened to the silence of the night. He couldn’t hear Markus or Peter, or their escapades. He didn’t see a clock in the room, but he assumed it was late enough that the couple had gone to sleep.

Sleep… Liam felt his exhaustion take over once more, and he smiled behind his gag, eager to return…

-----

Kyle’s chill, and he knows about this stuff…

The thumping bass and near darkness punctuated by neon lights immediately told Liam that he wasn’t in a gym. Even looking up at the ceiling, Liam recognized this new location. He was in the Cloak and Dagger, the gay nightclub downtown.

And once again he felt his arms and legs being pulled, now growing slightly uncomfortable. But he also felt empty space underneath his feet and hands. He suddenly felt very nervous about where he was and what he was attached to, or not attached to in this case. He flailed his limbs back and forth, feeling for anything solid, and he looked around desperately. His breathing relaxed slightly when he realized what had happened to him.

Liam was laid out on the bar of the club, his limbs secured to the built in barstools on one side, and to the cabinets of the bar on the other. And as much as he struggled, the ropes held firm. He felt the familiar silver duct tape plastered over his mouth.

“HMMMMO!” What was he doing strapped to this bar? He looked out onto the dance floor, but found it dark and empty. Suddenly, he felt a hand patting his shoulder, firm and reassuring.

Liam looked up and saw Kyle beaming down at him. His dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a manbun, and his scruffy beard gave the bartender a slightly rugged look. He was wearing a simple white tee shirt, which almost glowed in the neon lights around the bar.

“Glad you could make it!” He said in a friendly welcoming voice. He leaned down and placed a sloppy kiss on Liam’s cheek. “I really appreciate your help tonight!”

Liam was completely lost. How could he help Kyle, bound and gagged as he was?

His answer came as Kyle pulled out a tray of food, seemingly from nowhere, and placed it next behind Liam’s head on the bar. He couldn’t see what was on the tray, but that didn’t seem to matter to Kyle. he glanced down at his ‘helper’ and simply said, “Now, hold completely still. If you do a good job, I’ll give you a bonus.”

The promise sounded so enticing to Liam, who could feel his erection straining in his underwear. So he nodded at Kyle’s instructions, and did his best to become a statue, just another fixture on the bar.

Kyle patted Liam’s head, and then got to work. He picked up the food from the tray, and began arranging it tastefully on Liam’s chest and abs. Liam saw all manner of bar food move over his face- sliders, sushi, onion rings, mozzarella sticks. He tensed as he felt the heat of each item against his cool skin. He tensed, trying to keep his muscles firm and flat. He wanted to be the perfect table for Kyle’s food.

When Kyle had covered Liam’s torso in appetizers, he held up a few small ramekins of dipping sauces and tucked them against Liam’s crotch and thighs. “Order up!” He called.

Materializing out of the shadows of the dance floor, three figures stepped up to the bar. Liam saw Markus, Peter, and Connor, each one with wrists and arms bound behind their backs. And all three were standing over Liam, looking at his food covered chest and abs with hungry desire.

“Go ahead, boys, dig in!” Kyle commanded.

It was the order the three bound hunks were waiting for. They attacked, jamming their faces into Liam’s torso table, nibbling and licking the spread eagled man’s muscles. They devoured the appetizers offered to them, dragging some of the food over Liam’s crotch to the dipping sauces, lingering to nuzzle and inhale the scent of the man.

“Mmmmm…..” Liam whined, trying not to react, trying not to move. He wanted the bonus Kyle promised him. He didn’t even question how he managed to subdue the three men. Kyle clearly worked out and was no stranger to the gym, but he was definitely not as big as Peter or Connor, or even Markus. He didn’t care. Liam only hoped that the bonus involved one or more of his fellow prisoners.

Kyle, apparently unhappy at being left out, began kissing Liam’s neck and chin. Liam rolled his eyes back as Kyle sucked on his neck. Meanwhile, Liam could feel that most of the food had been eaten, or knocked off, and now Markus, Peter, and Connor were following Kyle’s lead. He felt the three bound men kissing, licking, sucking, and biting his chest, his abs, his shoulders.

He shuddered, convulsing under the attention of the four men. Again, he was close. His erection was still trapped in his underwear, being ignored by the group, but Liam felt his climax building. They were bringing him to orgasm with just their kisses.

“MMMMM!” Liam shouted in rage when the neon lights suddenly shut off and the four men faded into the darkness.

-----

Again, Liam found himself back in Markus and Peter’s guest room. And again, he felt his tied up cock fighting against its bondage. I can’t believe it. I’m being edged by my own subconscious. Liam groaned again into his gag. What was he going to do? He pulled against his ropes, bringing his right hand closer to his gag. His fingers grazed the smooth silvery material. But he paused.

He could pull the tape off, sure. But then what? Call out to Peter? Beg for a handjob? Ask to be released and end whatever strange new world he found himself in? Get him to call Connor ro Kyle so they could rush over and finish him off?

And then there was Peter’s own promise of a reward. In spite of everything that was happening, in reality and in his dreams, Liam wanted that reward, or at least he wanted the option. He sighed, snorting in frustration as he pulled his hand away from his still gagged lips.

He closed his eyes again, praying into his gag for no more dreams for the rest of the night.

-----

Jayveer is so suave. Very hot, like out of a vintage catalogue…

The flash of a camera brought Liam back to the moment. His mind must have drifted during the shoot. He looked back at the camera, and gave it his soft longing stare, something of a signature look.

The camera flashed again. “Excellent Liam! I knew you’d be a natural at this!” Jayveer praised from behind the bright lights.

His cool confident compliment instantly got Liam going. The occasional erection on set was nothing new for Liam. Constantly changing and stripping of clothing, being surrounded by the most attractive people on the planet, it wasn’t uncommon for the body to respond to the stimuli. Sometimes the blushing and ‘bedroom eyes’ added to the shoot.

Especially shoots like this. Laying on black silk sheets provided a stark contrast to the white briefs Liam was modeling, and to the white ropes pulling his limbs towards the four corners of the bed.

“Mmmng mmmnu!” Liam responded, though it was muffled by the white sticky tape Jayveer had used to complete the contrasting look of his shoot.

The Indian model grabbed his camera from its tripod, and moved closer to the bed. He looked like a model himself, as if he had stepped right out of a 1950’s fashion magazine. His crisp white pants matched the white bondage Liam found himself in, and highlighted his more colorful patterned button up shirt.

He knelt down and snapped a few pictures from a different angle, the lens mimicking an eye looking down Liam’s form. A few shots of Liam’s legs and feet, then a few more of just the underwear and Liam’s growing erection.

He paused after taking a few more and looked through them, smiling. “You really are my favorite model. Every inch of you is so photogenic… every single inch…” he let the compliment linger.

He moved up the bed, taking different shots at a variety of angles, occasionally directing Liam to shift one way or the other, to turn his face this way, to push his hips upwards. Liam eagerly followed every order Jayveer gave him, soaking up the compliments each time the photographer gave them.

“I think we’ve got enough shots to satisfy the job.” Jayveer said, smiling at Liam’s crestfallen look. The model didn’t want this job to end. He would let Jayveer photograph him for as long as he wanted.

Jayveer looked Liam up and down, then scratched his chin. “I’ve got an idea. How about I snap a few more… for my private collection?”

Liam lit up with excitement! “Mmhmm!” he nodded, melting back into the sheets as Jayveer began snapping a few more pictures of Liam’s gagged face.

Liam moaned in anticipation when the photographer pulled down the model’s underwear and the camera flashed again. Liam was in heaven, the restrained muse of the attractive artist. Jayveer snapped a series of pictures, highlighting his captive’s growing erection.

He closed his eyes and grunted into his gag as Jayveer began stroking the cock. As the photographer began pumping, Liam thrusted his hips in time. He was close. Jayveer was bringing Liam to his limit. Liam could already imagine the picture of him covered in his own fluids, the white tape hiding his contented expression.

Then Jayveer stopped, and began coiling more of the soft white rope around Liam’s member.

“MMMM MMMM!” Liam violently shook his head as the photographer focused his camera on the now bound erection.

“Sorry, Liam. your dick belongs to me for the night. And I’m not done with my shoot.” Jayveer’s voice faded as Liam closed his eyes and continued to shake his head…

-----

Liam shook his head, his frustration at his roped up cock now completely unbearable. His eyes were shut tight. He didn’t want to see what awful, erotic, edging dream he had found himself in this time.

A hand gently shook his shoulder, and Liam forced himself to look. He saw Peter staring at him, concern on his face. “Hey, Li! You ok?” He quickly pulled the tape off of Liam’s mouth, and the bound model winced at the sharp pain. He was definitely awake.

He opened his mouth a few times to stretch his jaw before responding. “Yeah… sorry. Just a bad dream I guess.”

Peter looked relieved, and to Liam’s great appreciation, he began untying his friend from the bed. “Well, you made it through your first night of bondage! I’m proud of you!” He gathered up the ropes while Liam stretched the strain and sleep from his limbs. “I think you’ve earned that reward!”

He walked out of the bedroom and Liam silently followed, and was immediately greeted with a still bound and gagged Markus. The bearded teacher was standing in the hallway, wrists tied behind his back, arms pinned to his chest, duct tape wrapped around his frowning mouth. A piece of rope dangled from the middle of his chest restraints.

Peter picked up that loose end of rope and confidently strolled down the hallway, forcing Markus to follow after a few tugs of the leash. Markus complained into his gag, but ultimately had no choice but to follow, with Liam bringing up the rear.

-----
Liam has made it through his first day of bondage! For better or worse, our naïve model still has more of the weekend to experience! Don't forget to comment and share your thoughts! I hope y'all enjoyed this slightly unorthodox chapter! Also, don't worry, there is a very good chance of us seeing Connor, Kyle, and Jayveer in upcoming stories!
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

....wit, no, I'm not ready to comment yet. Excuse me.

*exits room to scream in delight and excitement*

That's better. An absolutely AMAZING chapter! Who knew Liam's imagination would rival Peter's, king of the bondage daydream! I definitely wouldn't mind taking the place of Kyle or Jayveer - though each snippet of fantasy was worthy of its own hot story!

I just can't get over this glorious chapter. Thrilling situations of bondage, hot models for the new faces, and beautiful writing to tie it all together (see what I did there? ;) ) to make another masterpiece! I salute you, my friend.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

That certainly got my engine revving!!

You have outdone yourself with this chapter... every chapter is better than the one before and the one before was already epic...

Truly great work.

I echo everything volo said too.

Man I need to go cool down now... Thanks mate!!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Well, as per usual an awedome and kinky yet cuuute chapter😍
I hope Liam will get his chance with his trainer, to try stuffs out with him, that dream was just adorable and perfevtly kinky😋😍
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Damn, that chapter was hot! And what are you doing to my mind, adding all these hot guys in the mix? Especially Connor! *quietly empties bucket of drool*

And poor Markus, doing his best to teach a new guy the intricate world of bondage on a 'willing' subject, is he being rewarded by having to sleep spread eagle, while presumably being teased and fucked, and the next morning strung along on a leash. The image of the bound, frowning, indignant Markus standing in the hallway almost makes me feel sorry for him.

Great chapter once again! Hope we get to see these guys for real someday, I really hope we get to see one of Liam's personal training sessions! Seeing what his mind concocted after only hearing that Connor was kinky, I can only imagine what will happen when they meet again!
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Who knew Liam's imagination would rival Peter's, king of the bondage daydream!
@Volobond it wouldn't be a Weekend-verse story without some dreams and fantasies! :lol: In all seriousness, Liam's emotions (and horniness) definitely affected those dreams, and given how attractive those guys are, its not hard to understand! Glad you enjoyed Liam's dreams as much as I enjoyed writing them!

@MountainMan_91 thank you! It was definitely the steamiest chapter so far, and I really enjoyed showing off some of these new characters (even if they are just dream versions for now...)

@szlm1515 @LockedCheeseBird thanks for the comments! Love to see Connor getting some love! Yes, the kinky personal trainer could definitely Liam some unique sessions! :twisted:

thanks for the great comments everyone! I'm happy to see that everyone is enjoying the introduction of these new characters! We'll be seeing more from them in potential future stories, and there may be a poll towards the end of this tale regarding these guys and future stories!

If you haven't commented yet, I'd definitely love to hear from you about what you like about this story, and what makes it enjoyable for you! And also, which of these dream guys is your favorite so far?

Thanks for your continued support everyone! :D
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Another great chapter . Conner and kyle are hotties beefcakes .
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Great chapter... cant wait for next
are more characters inline in this story??
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Msueta@2 thanks! I'm glad these new guys are getting support in these comments!

@tugfan there may be one more cameo of another character later on in this story, another potential suitor for Liam. However, this story will still focus just on Liam, Markus, and Peter.

But don't worry! I have no doubts that we'll be seeing Connor, Kyle, Jayveer, and this fourth individual in future tales set in this universe!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well Liam definitely has a great imagination, transferring his spreadeagled body into three completely different scenarios. I love the idea of his subconscious effectively edging him throughout the night!

I enjoyed Kyle setting him up as a table for the bound Peter, Markus and Connor to eat off. Although Connor dripping sweat and kisses on Liam whilst doing push-ups over him was also great.

I think I have to give a special shout out though for the suave and well-presented Jayveer.

Basically it was all very stimulating and it will be great to see more of these guys in the future. Keep up the brilliant work [mention]gag1195[/mention] .
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 11: New Day, New Challenge

Liam silently followed behind the bound and gagged Markus, watching him futilely strain against Peter’s leash. The blonde model led the procession into the living room and pulled his boyfriend over to the couch. Liam stood awkwardly and watched Peter spin Markus around, push him onto the sofa, and start untying the rope leash.

“So, Li, your reward…” Peter started as he picked at his own knot. “Is the gift of some bondage-free time. Thought we could workout, give you a chance to shower, and scrounge up some breakfast.” He turned to face his friend. “How’s that sound?”

Liam looked at Peter, then over to the still glaring Markus. “What about Markus?” He asked, wanting to say more about the poor teacher’s treatment, but failing to find the words.

Peter smiled, and laughed in his easy manner. He strode over to Liam and tossed his arm around the shorter man’s shoulders. “Don’t worry, he already showered.” Peter said, as if it explained everything.

Liam wanted to say more, to continue the conversation, to stand up for Markus, but Peter steered him towards the hall bathroom. Liam saw that his duffle bag of clothes for his trip had found its way there. He also saw his keys and wallet on the counter. And next to that was his phone, plugged in and charging.

“Took the liberty of getting this stuff for you.” Peter explained. “Wasn’t sure what you’d want or need, and you weren’t exactly in a position to answer, so I just grabbed your bag. Go ahead and change into some workout gear and meet me in the garage.”

Liam just nodded as his friend left him there was touched that Peter had done all this for him. Liam checked his phone, responding to the handful of texts from his sister. They were all fine, but sad their plans were ruined because of the weather.

Liam fished through his bag and changed into his workout gear, sleek black compression shorts and equally short black mesh shorts. He quickly slipped some ankle socks on before lacing up his shoes. He decided against a shirt, already having shown off more than enough this weekend, and knowing full well that Peter would also be shirtless. Liam also took the opportunity to free his cock from Peter’s cruel roping. He wadded up the string and tossed it onto the counter before grabbing his phone and heading back out into the living room.

He saw Peter crouched down in front of Markus, finishing his latest knots. Liam saw that his friend had taken the rope leash and had wrapped it around his boyfriend’s ankles, attaching the end to the leg of the couch.

Peter stood up, and Liam saw that he had also changed into gym shorts and tennis shoes. He jerked his thumb back towards his now fully trussed man. “Had to make sure Teach here didn’t get away during our workout.” He motioned for Liam to follow him out to the garage.

Peter pulled out his own phone, found some of the classic rock Liam knew he liked to listen to while working out, then plugged it into the speakers sitting on the nearby workbench. As the music began to play, the two models settled into their familiar routine. After stretching, Peter made his way over to his set of free weights, while Liam alternated between a few minutes of cardio on the treadmill and crunches to work on his abs and core.

Every so often, Liam stole a glance through the door to the living room. Markus was getting his own workout, thrashing and struggling against his ropes. Liam could see his mentor breathing heavily, but making no headway in freeing himself.

Liam tried to distract himself from Markus’ plight, and turned to Peter. “Hey, Pete, mind if I turn up the music a bit? It’s kinda low.” He walked over to the workbench and picked up the small remote, waiting for his friend’s response.

Peter huffed, wiped his forehead and nodded. “Just not too loud. Gotta make sure we can still hear Markus if he needs us.” He leaned over and called out to his boyfriend. “Doing ok, Babe?”

A faint “Mmmmmph mmmmu!” in response seemed to satisfy Peter, who went back to his weight reps.

Liam turned up the volume, but nothing happened. The rock song playing didn’t get any louder. He pressed the remote again. Still nothing. Liam angled the remote, holding down the button, and still the speakers refused to cooperate.

“Hey, Pete, I think-” Liam began, before being interrupted by the muffled screams of Markus in the other room.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM! MMMMM HMMM PHMMMM!”

Liam and Peter rushed out of the garage and saw Markus thrashing wildly. The teacher bucked, straining his hips. He was practically humping the air. Liam immediately went to ungag the poor captive, but Peter pulled him back, laughing the entire time.

“Peter what the hell! We need to help him!” Liam fought against his friend’s grip, but the blonde model held him firm.

Peter wrested the remote out of Liam’s hands, and pointed it directly at his prisoner’s crotch. Markus immediately calmed down, his thrashes growing weak, and breathing deeply. Markus moaned as he returned to his previous, frustrated state.

“See? He’s fine.” Peter said, releasing his friend and returning to his workout.

“What just happened?” Liam called after his friend. He wanted to help Markus, to make sure he was ok. How could Peter be so uncouth?

Peter held up the remote, not looking back, and waved it. “You were using the wrong remote, Li. you just cranked Markus up to like 11. I guess I should be jealous you had all that fun with my boyfriend, but his cock ring did most of the work.”

Liam followed Peter back into the garage. “Did you plan that? That’s just evil!” He stopped in the middle of the room and watched Peter pull the correct remote out from behind the speakers themselves.

“What of it, Li? It was all in good fun. Markus is frustrated, but no worse for wear.” Peter snapped back.

This time, Liam didn’t back down. “Don’t you think he’s been tied up long enough? I thought you two were supposed to be introducing me to all of this!” Liam waved his hands around, then pointed back at Markus. “This… this just seems vindictive!”

Peter stared down his friend, clearly not expecting this outburst. Liam saw his friend’s glare dart past him, towards the restrained form on the couch. Then Liam saw Peter’s face soften. The blonde sighed and looked back at his best friend.

“Fuck. you’re right. I let things go a bit too far. I’m sorry Li.” Then he called out. “I’m sorry Babe!”

“HMMM PHMMM MMMM!” Markus shouted through his gag.

Liam smiled, happy that he spoke up, and cleared the air a bit. “So… I guess we should go untie Markus now?”

Peter flashed him a mischievous look. “Not just yet. I want to return the favor from dinner last night, then we’ll untie him and give him control again.”

“Peter….” Liam started.

“But I will ungag him. Deal?” He held out his hand.

Liam stroked his chin for a moment. “Remove his cock ring and you got a deal!” He quickly shook Peter’s hands before the man in charge could argue terms any further.

Peter nodded, slightly defeated. “Well, my workout buzz is gone. Go hit the showers Li, and I’ll get some breakfast going.”

The pair of sweaty, shirtless models made their way out of the garage, Peter walking over to his boyfriend, and Liam towards the hallway. Liam paused and waited, making sure Peter was actually following through with his end of the agreement.

Liam could almost see a smile forming behind Markus’ gag as the tape was being unwound.

“Good news, Babe, a good Samaritan has argued for your release!” Peter exclaimed, forcing his boyfriend into a deep kiss before Markus could curse him out.

As Liam slipped into the bathroom, he heard Markus pull away. “You’re an ass, you know that right?” he heard the bearded man say.

“And you wouldn’t have it any other way!” Peter responded triumphantly.

-----

A shorter update for you all today! We'll get back to more of the voted on bondage positions in the next update, I haven't forgotten about everyone's input! Le me know what y'all think! I look forward to every comment I get! If you haven't commented yet, I'd love to hear from you!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Got caught up again and all I can say is wow!!! I loved the hot dream that Liam was having and definitely hoping that we get to see these guys again, especially Jayveer :D :D

And Liam is so sweet looking out for Markus :lol: :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, a dirty yet inventive trick played by Peter, and Liam is absolutely adorable in his protests! It's just amazing to imagine Markus thrashing in frustrated lust, and I can't wait to see our favorite sexy teacher back in control!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Peter really is wonderfully devious, setting Liam up like that! It's nice to see Liam finding a bit more of his voice and standing up to his friend. Whilst Peter's time in control has been fun he's definitely the class trouble maker and it will be good to have the class teacher back in charge.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety Glad you too enjoyed the dreams! I'm definitely gonna have to throw up a poll later to see which new guy is the fan favorite :lol:

@Volobond A dirty trick indeed, Peter can be very devious... And yes, as sexy as a bound and thrashing Markus is, I think he might be even sexier in control!

@Pup Wingletang Thanks for your great few replies! I really enjoyed writing Liam's dream sequences so seeing such positive responses to them is really great! And yes, Peter the trouble-maker definitely needs to be reprimanded!

Thanks to you three that commented, and to everyone who's kept up with this story! I would love to get even more comments on this tale, so if you haven't commented yet, or thought about commenting but haven't, please share your thoughts and opinions!

I hope to have the next chapter up sometime tomorrow!
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Another great chapter.

The mental image of Markus thrashing in the predicament he is in... a masterpiece I tell you. Peter is up to his usual tricks... I am wondering if Liam shower will go as planned or if there's a surprise waiting...

I am down for anything coming our way.

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 12: Pull Up a Chair

Liam happily stripped off his sweaty workout gear. He held the clothes in his hands for a moment, unsure where to put them. He didn’t want to pack them back in his bag with his clean clothes, so instead he haphazardly folded them, making a small pile of pungent laundry on the floor on top of his sneakers.

Starting the shower and waiting for the water to warm up, Liam examined himself in the mirror again. The rope marks, though faded somewhat, were still staring back at him. Thankfully his trip wasn’t for a modeling gig. He would have had a hard time explaining how he got them. Well, you see, I ended up walking in and interrupting my best friend and his boyfriend in their weekend-long bondage sex games, was convinced to join in for a days long introduction into bondage and ropework, and along with these lasting rope marks I also have lingering emotional and sexual confusion. So where do you want me for the shoot?

Liam stepped into the shower, his body instantly relaxing as the hot water washed over him. Between his bondage and the workout, his muscles were exhausted, and it took most of his concentration not to collapse. Liam stood there, feeling the sweat wash off of him. He then felt a stirring, his nakedness, his relaxed state, and his unbound cock uniting to get him hard once more.

He shouldn’t have. He knew better. He was in his friend’s guest shower. But a lot of boundaries had already been crossed. And I know I won’t get another chance… Liam reasoned with himself as he slowly gripped his erection. He began to pump.

He pumped rhythmically, slowly, at first building his firmness, letting the water mix with his precum as it dripped down his legs in rivulets. He used his other arm to brace himself against the shower wall as he continued to pump.

Faster. Connor kissing Liam’s gagged lips. Faster. Kyle licking food off Liam’s restrained chest. Faster. Jayveer tightening the ropes around Liam’s cock. Faster. Peter and Markus wrestling to tie each other up, Markus with his legs cinched together and Peter with a bandana in his mouth. Faster, Faster, Faster….

“Aaaaaaahh!” Liam called out before he could stop himself, quickly trying to stifle his orgasmic cry. The reality of his current situation chased the fantasies away as Liam watched his cum disappear down the shower drain.

Liam finished the rest of his shower as quietly and quickly as possible, and then dried himself off with one of the towels waiting for him. He donned a clean pair of underwear, but nothing else, figuring the dress code for today would be much the same as it was yesterday. Liam took a deep breath, steeling himself for whatever might be waiting for him on the other side of the door, then stepped out of the bathroom.

He heard Markus and Peter in the middle of a conversation, and the sound of a pan clanging against the stovetop.

“And don’t forget the mushrooms. I think they’re still good.” He heard Markus say. “And go a bit lighter on the cheese.”

“Don’t make me gag you again, Babe.” Peter responded.

Liam followed the voices past the living room, and stepped into the kitchen. He saw the couple there, Peter in front of the stove, stripped down to his compression shorts, and Markus hovering over his boyfriend, still bound but obviously less annoyed than when Liam left them.

“But wouldn’t that go against my parole?” Markus goaded, leaning to rest his chin on Peter’s shoulder, huffing his warm breath against his captor’s ear.

Liam watched as Peter shuddered, shifting to plant a kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek. “You only get time off for good behavior, and you are doing your best to misbehave…” His voice trailed off as Markus started nibbling on his earlobe. “So I’m willing to risk it.”

Markus continued to lean his bound form against his boyfriend as Peter did his best to ignore the distraction. Liam silently tried to focus his attention on the food and not on the surprisingly intimate moment between the couple.

Liam watched Peter sprinkle a handful of cheese into the pan, and saw for the first time that he was making omelets. Mushrooms, spinach, and cheese mingled together with the eggs firming up, and after a moment, Peter folded the omelet in half, then piling it onto a waiting plate. Liam saw that two other plates sat on the counter, each with a steaming omelet and a few pieces of perfectly cooked sausages.

As Peter turned to place the third plate on the counter, the couple finally noticed Liam standing in the kitchen.

“There you are Li! Perfect timing!” Peter beamed as he handed the plate to his waiting friend. Liam nodded and accepted the food, then turned and walked over to the table, taking a seat at the same spot he sat at last night.

He quietly dug into his breakfast as Peter helped Markus hop over to his own seat, before retrieving their plates. And true to his word, Peter began repaying Markus, alternating between feeding himself and feeding his roped up partner. Liam continued to eat, desperately hoping they would leave him be.

It seemed to work for most of the meal, until Markus finally spoke up. “How are you Liam? How was your first sleep in the ropes?”

It amazed Liam how collected Markus could be, restrained as he was, being spoon-well fork-fed breakfast. He looked up at the waiting couple. “It was… awkward? Good? Not bad?” Liam tried to compartmentalize his feelings. The ropes had indeed felt good, and they were comfortable and he felt fine in the restraints. But the dreams had confused him even more. And the damned rope around his cock was not enjoyable.

Markus and Peter nodded. Liam couldn’t be sure if they were expecting more of an answer. Should I tell them about my dreams? That would make everything 100% more awkward. Liam considered. What if they called one of them to come over? Liam’s eyes grew wide and for a moment, he felt a growing erection, excited by the thought of one of those dream hunks stepping into reality.

The idea quickly turned to embarrassment. He felt his manhood deflate, and his cheeks flush. He knew Markus and Peter had seen his poorly disguised emotions racing across his face.

“I had some dreams, ok?” Liam closed his eyes to keep from looking at either of his friends. “I don’t know, the ropes, the feelings, have me all mixed up. You guys kept mentioning all these hot guys, and I don’t know, I just dreamed… Connor, Kyle, Jayveer... and that damned crotch rope…”

“Wait what?” Markus interrupted. And Liam realized he’d let that last part slip. He was thinking it, but hadn’t meant to actually say it. He peeked one eye open. He saw Markus glaring at Peter, but the blonde’s gaze was fixed on Liam, a mixture of confusion and anger on his face.

“You tied him up down there?” Markus thrashed in his seat, raging against his bonds once again. “Of all the… that was rule 1 Peter!”

Peter coughed, trying to think of something to say. He didn’t take his eyes off of Liam the entire time. “Well… we also said that Li would be tied up exactly the same way. I tied up your cock, so I did the same for him?” Peter said, the confidence quickly draining from his voice.

Liam wanted to shrink away from this awkwardness. He wanted to sink so deep into his chair that he sank out of existence. He hadn’t enjoyed the string around his dick, keeping him hard and unable to cum. But he also didn’t want to get Peter in trouble, even if he had been a bit of an asshole.

“Untie me… Now.” Markus’ voice was quiet, but full of barely contained anger. Though completely restrained, and physically at the mercy of his beefy boyfriend, his control was clear. Peter didn’t say a word, didn’t nod or shake his head. He didn’t even look at Markus. But he did follow his boyfriend’s command, dutifully unknotting the ropes he had so expertly tied.

Within a few minutes, Markus was free, piling the last of the ropes on the kitchen table. He stood up and walked over to the coffee table in the living room. Peter remained in his seat, following a silent order to stay where he was. Liam stared in stunned silence, as his friend leered over to him for just a moment before averting his gaze. Markus returned a moment later, holding a new toy in his hands. Liam saw that it was a shiny piece of leather, with a large red ball in the middle, with what looked like a miniature belt buckle on one end.

Markus pressed the red ball against Peter’s lips. The model didn’t resist, allowing the bearded man to buckle the straps behind his head. Peter groaned slightly as Markus pulled the straps tight. He then stood over Peter, his arms crossed.

“Clear the table, wash the dishes. When you finish, put the cock ring on, then stand in the living room and wait.” Again, Liam heard the quiet intensity in Markus’ voice, and for a moment, he too felt compelled to follow the teacher’s orders. Peter nodded, then stood and began carrying out his boyfriend’s demands. As he collected the plates from the table, Markus turned his attention to Liam, his expression immediately softening.

“Liam, I am so sorry. I had no idea he would do something like that.” He beckoned Liam to stand up, which the black haired model did. “I know you haven’t had a lot of time out of the ropes, but how do you feel about jumping back into it? Clearly I can’t leave Peter to his own devices…”

Liam nodded, unsure if he should speak at this stage. This Markus was so confident, so in control. “Su-sure. What did you have in mind?” He forced himself to ask.

Markus smiled. “Have you ever watched an old western, or an old detective movie?” When Liam nodded, the bearded man’s smile turned into a slightly sinister smirk. “Perfect. I think it’s time to introduce you to the wonderful world of the chair tie.”

Liam continued to nod along. Sounds simple enough. Liam thought. Chair tie. Being tied to a chair. Like an old black and white sheriff, or a nosy police officer. I can handle that. He also thought for a moment about how much more comfortable sitting down would be compared to being contorted in a hogtie like the night before.

Markus looked at him for just a moment, before slipping back into his teacher mode. “Alright, Liam. I need you to grab two chairs from the dining room and bring them into the living room.” He pointed to the other room adjacent to the kitchen, the seldom used dining room. Liam saw that the chairs in there were slightly bigger, nicer looking chairs than the ones Markus and Peter used in their breakfast nook.

Liam did as he was told. He quickly grabbed one of the chairs. They were sturdy, a little heavier than the other set of chairs, and Liam saw two clear distinctions. This chair had a nice cushioned seat, and armrests. He hefted the chair into the living room, following Markus’ directions to place it in the center of the room. As he went to move the second chair, he saw Markus pulling what seemed like a mile of rope out of their bondage box.

That tingling of excitement returned. He could feel it growing in his underwear, and that wasn’t helped when he returned to the living room and saw Peter standing there, gagged and compliant. The blonde’s arms were resting behind his back and Markus was inspecting Peter’s crotch. Apparently satisfied, he snapped the waistband of the compression shorts. Liam could just barely see the corners of Markus’ mouth pull up into a slight smile as Peter winced.

Liam tried to ignore the extremely erotic scene in front of him and set the second chair down. He waited patiently for Markus to give another order. He watched as instead, Markus stepped to the side, and Peter silently walked over and sat down in the first chair. The gagged model had his hands in his lap.

“Before we begin, Peter, I think you have something to say?” Markus raised an eyebrow and glared at his boyfriend.

Peter silently nodded and looked up at Liam. “Mmmm smmmuwy Lggi!” He did his best to earnestly apologize around the red ball in his mouth.

Satisfied, Markus continued. “Alright Liam, shall we begin?”

A strange mix of lust, intrigue, and a strange desire for some revenge filled Liam. he looked down at his waiting captive and nodded. He was going to enjoy this. For the first time since this ordeal started, he was genuinely going to enjoy this, with no reservations.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh boy... Markus taking back control through sheer force of will was amazingly hot, and I'm loving Liam's sexual confusion slowly morphing into pure lust! I can't wait to see where it goes... and I'm hoping for some more breaking of Rule 1! ;)

Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

YES! Markus is back in control! The part when he forcibly gagged Peter with that ballgag was my favourite. Now we have
1. An angry Markus
2. An ashamed Peter
3. A confident Liam
I hope Liam enjoys being chairtied, but since Markus heard about his dream last night, maybe the three handsome men won't be alone for too long😉. Will Markus invite some of his friends for a "quiet" boys' night? Congratulations [mention]gag1195[/mention] ! Can't wait to see what happens next!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another amazing chapter! I know Peter means well, I think he's juts excited to tie up and play with someone else, especially a cutie like Liam. But I'm glad Markus is there to really maintain order and guide Liam. And I think a chairtie is a nice simple position that Liam will love, and then Markus can punish Peter :twisted: :twisted:
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Another on par chapter.

You have a great talent my friend and I'm happy we get to see you use it.

Markus back in control is fine but I enjoy it more when he's on the receiving end 😉

Great writing as always.

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

You can definitely tell that Liam is a teacher! He wants people to have fun in his class but if the boundaries are over stepped you'd better watch out! The kids have always behaved in his class without really having to be told - they just subconsciously know. Amazing to watch the shift in the power dynamic. Will Peter forgive Liam for letting that little detail slip out...

However, before things got serious it was great getting another glimpse of the silliness in their relationship as Marcus causes trouble for Peter. You definitely need that element in a relationship.

Great to see Liam getting his confidence and a desire for revenge! And I loved his internal explanation in the second paragraph.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Oh boy... Markus taking back control through sheer force of will was amazingly hot, and I'm loving Liam's sexual confusion slowly morphing into pure lust! I can't wait to see where it goes... and I'm hoping for some more breaking of Rule 1! ;)
@Volobond Liam is indeed starting to grow more confident! And my goodness, you and Peter, one tack minds and violating Rule 1... someone should really do something about that ;)

@Donbrown Glad you are enjoying this tale and the most recent chapter! I doubt Markus would violate Liam's trust and sneak another guy in... but that doesn't mean we won't get more fantasies!

@gaggedfeety A great observation! Peter's excitement seems to have clouded his judgement! And yes, a nice comfortable chairtie for Liam, and a chance for Markus to punish his overzealous boyfriend! :twisted:

@MountainMan_91 lol I think you might be in the minority of readers that prefers Markus in the ropes instead of in control of them! Don't worry, there's a bit more to this weekend, so Peter may yet have control!

@Pup Wingletang Loved your comment so much! Yes to everything you observed! Markus regaining control and moving back into his teacher mode means Peter has earned some detention!

I really enjoy all these comments everyone! It means a lot that this universe continues to get support!
I have a busy next couple of days, so I won't be able to get the next chapter up until Sunday! I hope to have a slightly longer update, complete with the chairtie, for the upcoming chapter! Thank you for your patience and stay tuned!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic