Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 3: Ground Rules

Markus smiled at Liam’s response. Apparently he said something right. The bearded teacher stood up confidently. “Well, if we’re gonna do this, let’s do it properly!” He turned to Peter. “Make yourself useful and go grab our supplies!”

“Sure thing, Teach.” Peter said, slapping his boyfriend’s ass as he stood and walked down the hallway.

Liam watched as Markus walked into the kitchen, seemingly ignoring him. “What.. What should I do?” He called out. He wasn’t sure exactly what he should, or could, do. But Liam felt like he needed to try and be useful.

He heard Markus’ voice jovially call out. “Strip to your Underwear, please! Then sit tight!”

Take off my clothes? He isn’t serious… is he? Liam sat there in disbelief, not moving, until Markus came back. He was holding a small dry erase board. He could see a short grocery list written on it. Markus stopped in front of him and held his gaze as he began wiping off the board.

“Hmm… Already not listening…” He started to say, before Peter returned and triumphantly set down a box of bondage paraphernalia. Liam was already feeling overwhelmed. That feeling was compounded when both Peter and Markus began taking off their clothes.

Peter, not having changed out of his workout gear, was sporting a pair of tight, white compression shorts. Liam tried not to stare, but he could clearly see that his best friend was excited about this turn of events. Markus on the other hand, was wearing a pair of longer and looser red striped boxers. Liam couldn’t help but blush at the two attractive men standing in front of him. Peter winked at Liam, then settled back down onto the couch, leaving Markus standing with his marker and board in hand.

Markus began calmly writing. It was quiet in the room except for the squeak of the dry erase marker. Liam held his breath until Markus stopped and turned the small board around.

Ground Rules
1. No touching
2. Use your safe word
3. Ask questions
4. Obey Orders

Markus smiled and began explaining the rules in more detail. “Here are the ground rules the three of us will follow. The first, is pretty self explanatory. We aren’t dating you, Liam, and we are already crossing a lot of lines as it is. So, we will not touch you in any way other than to restrain you, nor will you touch us except in the case of restraining. Understood?”

Liam silently nodded. Markus was in full teacher mode, a firm tone to his voice that made Liam feel a bit meek.

“Good. The second rule is perhaps the most important. If something happens during all of this, or something feels off, you don’t like what’s happening or it starts to hurt, you let us know ASAP. Don’t wait until later, don’t go along with it because you think it makes us feel better. If it isn’t working for you on any level, communicate with us. If you are able to speak, you’ll say ‘Peanut Butter’. If you are gagged, you’ll snap loudly three times.” and as if on cue, both he and Peter snapped three times in unison.

Again Liam nodded, thinking back to earlier this evening. When Peter had ambushed him in the bedroom, Markus had snapped just like that, and Peter instantly went to untie him. He could handle that, and he breathed a little easier knowing something like that was in place.

“The third rule is for you specifically, Liam. Ask questions. This is a learning opportunity for you, one that I can't promise will happen again. Take advantage of it and figure out as much as you can. And that brings us to the fourth and final rule. To follow every order.” Markus paused and looked Liam up and down, indicating the clothes he was still wearing. “This weekend, you will listen to us. Ask your questions, use your safeword as you need. But this isn't gonna work unless you obey our instructions and orders. Am I clear?”

Liam gulped a little, but finally nodded. And then, because he didn’t know what else to do, he raised his hand. Markus telling me what to do is already doing something. I doubt I could have made it through his class. Peter chuckled, but Markus smiled at him and nodded in return.

“So… what exactly are we going to do this weekend?” Liam asked. Markus raised his eyebrow expectantly, as if waiting for more. Recognition dawned on Liam, and he blushed again. He slowly stood up and began removing his clothes. As he did, Markus began answering his question.

“This weekend, we are going to introduce you to the world of bondage. We’re going to help you explore some of those feelings you are having, by letting you experience both sides- tying someone up, and being tied up yourself. We’ll teach you some roping basics, using the other as a practice dummy. Hands-on learning and all that. Then, you’ll join him in the same position so you can feel what it’s like for yourself. And maybe by the end of your stay, you’ll have sorted some things out!”

By now Liam had stripped down to his underwear, a pair of bright blue, form fitting boxer briefs. He continued to nod along with everything Markus was saying. Feeling a bit awkward, he sat back down in the armchair, and again, like a student, raised his hand. “So… what do you and Peter get out of all this bondage stuff?”

The couple exchanged glances. Both were quiet for a moment before Markus answered. “For me, it’s the exchange of control, taking it away, and having it taken away. The struggle, it’s a big turn on.”

Liam listened, then turned to Peter, who laughed. “Also, I’ve never seen an attractive man who didn’t look even better roped up with something stuffed in his mouth!”

Markus and Liam both groaned. Markus turned his attention back to his guest. “And that’s the answer we hope you’ll be able to answer after all is said and done.” He looked hard at Liam. “Remember this, as long as you are enjoying yourself, there is no wrong way to enjoy bondage. You may prefer to tie a guy up, you may prefer to be tied up. Doesn’t matter. As long as you are content and consenting.”

He gestured wide, sweeping his hand over the box of materials. He pulled out a long coil of white rope as Peter stood up, grabbed Liam’s hand, and pulled him over to the box. When Liam saw the amount of items in the box, his eyes went wide.

“Now! Without further ado, I think it’s time for you to learn the ropes!”

-----
Thanks everyone for your patience! I promise we'll be diving into some actual bondage in the next chapter!
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love the ground rules set up! It's a real good way to keep the already-frayed boundaries up and ensure some fun times! Can't wait to see how it goes!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Hahaha :lol: ! Markus is so cute when in "teaching mode". It was all fun and games for Liam, until Peter walked in with his supplies! I hope the two loving studs teach him well!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Gotra admit, Liam was cute when in student mode! Like how this is turning out :)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As much as we want to see Liam, Markus and/or Peter bound up I think it's great that you've taken the time to cover the 'admin' side of things. It maintains the themes of this world and also give Liam a chance to realise what he's let himself in for and hopefully shows him he's in good hands.

Definitely love Liam in student mode, raising his hand, and great to see Markus in teacher mode. Why does Peter remind me of the troublesome but intelligent student at the back of the class?! All these rules and yet they're all stripped down to their underwear - how gratuitous!

Looking forward to Liam's lessons.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Yes! The ground rules are important! But, we know Markus and Peter's devious streak may end up pushing those rules to the edge. :twisted:

@Donbrown @cj2125 I'm loving writing the "teacher" and "student" modes of Markus and Liam. Expect more of it in the chapters to come!

@Pup Wingletang I know many of us were hoping the roping would happen in the recent chapter, but I gotta build some anticipation right? :D I'm very happy that Teacher Markus and Student Liam are so well liked, and I like your interpretation of Peter. He's definitely that capable but "class clown" of a student! As for the underwear, well, it may indeed be gratuitous, but I don't think anyone's complaining... 8-)

@tugfan @blackbound @ShortSocks thanks for the comments and suggestions! Sorry I forgot to respond earlier!

@bondagefreak If I can find time to work on them, I'll see about getting some character cards made!

Thanks for the comments everyone! The next chapter will be up sometime tonight!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 4: The First Lesson

Liam felt butterflies in his stomach as Markus uncoiled the white cotton rope in his hand. He let it hang loose in one hand, and then with his other hand, firmly gripped Peter’s shoulder. The brunette man led his boyfriend to the middle of the room and turned him so Peter was facing the fireplace. That meant his bubble butt was prominently displayed for Markus and Liam.

His instructor then beckoned Liam over. Still blushing, he stepped over the pile of clothes and joined Markus next to Peter. He waited expectantly for Markus to continue, his eyes darting between the two.

Markus smiled, then pulled Peter’s arms behind his back. “We’ll start with the basics. The simple, the classic, but no less effective in restraining someone.” He held the rope to his boyfriend’s wrists. “I’ll begin by demonstrating, modeling how I typically tie Peter up. You’ll then have a chance to practice doing the tying.”

Liam nodded, eager for the chance at handling the rope.

“Now, there are countless different ways to go about this, but this is the method we prefer. It is effective and looks pretty good too. You’ll start by wrapping the rope around both wrists a few times.” Liam watched as Markus demonstrated his technique, talking out each step. “Once you’ve done that, make sure you tighten up the slack. The point is obviously so he won’t get away.” Markus tugged at the end of the rope, cinching the loops around Peter’s wrists. He noticed his friend grunt and tense up just a bit.

Then Markus paused and looked directly at Liam. “This part is very important, especially if you’re new to this. You need to make sure that you don’t cut off the circulation. Not only is it uncomfortable, it can lead to some serious issues. So…” He held up two fingers and stuck them in between the ropes and Peter’s wrists. “You need to make sure you leave enough space.”

After Liam nodded again, Markus continued, wrapping the remaining rope through Peter’s joined wrists, looping over the existing ropework. Markus explained that he was making rope cuffs, mimicking real handcuffs. Liam watched as Markus cinched everyone one last time before tying the knots.

“The last thing you’ll want to do is tuck the knots out of reach of your prisoner’s fingers.” he did so, then held his hands like he was Vanna White. Liam marveled at how simple everything seemed, but how completely Peter’s hands, and thus his arms, had been rendered useless. He watched Peter struggle, attempting to free himself from his boyfriend’s demonstration. Markus let him struggle for a few moments, content to have his strong boyfriend under his control.

He then held Peter’s shoulders firmly, stopping his attempts. He quickly freed his boyfriend from the ropes, and making sure Liam was paying attention, modeled the rope cuffs for a second time. Liam was mesmerized, trying to keep every movement of the ropes in his mind. He seemed to mentally grasp most of it, thanks in no small part to Markus’ calm instruction and Peter’s silence. Liam wasn’t sure he’d experienced his best friend being this quiet for so long. It was quite refreshing, and briefly, he wondered if he could employ some of these techniques in the cubicle when Peter got on his nerves.

Markus finished his second demonstration, freeing the blonde model again, then handed the ropes to Liam. They were extremely soft, and felt nice against his skin. And though Liam could see the beginnings of rope marks on Peter’s wrists, he doubted it was an uncomfortable sensation. Holding the ropes and standing before his friend’s waiting hands, Liam felt his erection growing again.

He began following Markus’ instructions, playing them again and again in his mind. He looped the rope around Peter’s wrists, cinched them, paused to feel for space, and then began looping them around the other way. He tied off the knot and attempted to tuck it out of reach. But when he did let go, the ropes began to unravel and Peter was easily able to slip his hands free.

“Not quite Li. Someone clearly wasn’t a boy scout.” Peter chuckled, holding the rope out but not turning around.

Liam groaned and undid his pathetic work. Peter positioned himself again, and Liam took a deep breath. He began again, and this time he saw Markus scrutinizing his work. “Tighten it a bit more here… good… and again here… don’t worry, he’s got space. He’s safe. Another knot and… tuck…”

Liam followed the steps, much more satisfied with this attempt. He stepped back and watched his friend tug and strain against the ropes, unable to immediately free himself. “Excellent work Liam! Now, try it one more time, without any of my help.” Markus commanded.

“Yes Sir!” The words came out before Liam could realize what he was saying. He was intensely embarrassed, but Markus gave him a light smile. Keeping his head down, Liam turned his attention back to the rope.

When he tried it for the third time, cinched his final knot, and stepped back, Peter was once again trapped, straining against the white ropes. He had done it! Liam was elated, grinning from ear to ear. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked up to see Markus smiling just as wide.

“Near perfect! I think you’re ready for the next step. What do you think, Babe?”

Peter huffed, continuing to struggle against his friend’s knots. “I think… you’d better be careful with that confidence, Teach. You know I’ll be in control soon enough. But yes, Li is a quick learner.”

Liam was somewhat taken aback by Peter’s only partially playful threat. But Markus ignored him, instead collecting another coil of rope from their box. When he returned to his model and pupil, Markus knelt down, knees resting on the carpet. Once again, he beckoned Liam to join him, and once again, Liam followed.

“Next, we need to make sure our captive can’t get away. We are going to do pretty much the same technique on Peter’s ankles that we did with his wrists.”

Just as before, Liam watched as his bearded teacher forced Peter’s legs together and roped the ankles twice, cinching and knotting with effortless skill. Then it was Liam’s turn. Confidence growing, Liam tied it to Markus’ satisfaction, but he was still instructed to do it again.

Markus and Liam stood up and stared at their work. “Great job! I don’t think Peter is going anywhere! We can technically stop there. With his wrists and ankles secured, your captive is stuck where he is.” Markus paused, casting a mischievous glance over at Liam. “But, we want to make sure he is as secure as possible and knows how helpless he is.”

Markus’ confident tone was almost intoxicating. Liam nodded along, agreeing with every word. He watched as Markus recovered even more rope from the box. For a moment, he wondered if the box was actually bottomless.

And so it was that Markus walked Liam through restraining Peter’s arms and chest, showing him how to mimic the rope cuff idea underneath the blonde’s armpits. His instructor explained that it helped keep the ropes around the arms from falling down. When Markus was satisfied with Liam’s efforts, the two captors once again knelt down.

A similar lesson about tying Peter’s legs- above and below the knees- commenced. The entire lesson lasted over 30 minutes, but Liam hardly noticed. He was in heaven. Tying up his incredibly sexy friend was enough of a treat. But the calm, commanding instruction of his best friend’s boyfriend was arousing in ways Liam hadn’t expected.

When he and Markus stood back up again, Markus turned to him with a look of true compassion. “How are you feeling right now?”

Liam paused, trying to sort through all the emotions. “I feel… good. Great, even. Extremely turned on. I get what you were saying about the exchange of control.” He watched Peter’s muscles tensing against the restraints, his strength, his power, his control all stripped away from him.

“Good! I’m glad you are enjoying yourself. You seemed really nervous at the start-!” Markus commented before Liam wrapped his arms around the hairy man in thanks. Markus obviously hadn’t been expecting that, but he didn’t seem upset. He lightly patted Liam’s head, but he didn’t push the shorter man away.

“Ahem!” Peter’s not-so-subtle inflection brought Liam back to the moment. He released his teacher and stepped back. He saw that Peter had shimmied himself around so he was facing his captors.

Markus laughed. “Of course! Peter’s right! We aren’t finished yet! He has so expertly reminded us that we are missing the final, most important piece!” Liam’s eyes went wide. “The gag!”

Peter shook his head. “That’s not what I meant and you know it! You’re lucky I’m tied up right now! Just wait until I’m in charge!”

Markus once again ignored his boyfriend’s threat, and walked back over to the box of infinite bondage. “Since this will be your first experience being truly tied up, the gag will be equally as simple.” He held up two white bandanas, matching Peter’s compression shorts. “Remember, whatever we do to Peter, I’ll be doing to you in just a moment.”

He balled up one of the bandanas and pressed it into Liam’s hand. “Would you care to do the honors, my star pupil?” Liam practically melted at that, but he steeled his resolve and gave a short nod.

He stepped up to his best friend and co-worker. “I wish I’d had known about this option years ago!”

“Li… Li… wait! Don’t you fucking dare! I’m warning yo-” Liam crammed the cloth into Peter’s mouth, pushing it past his lips. Markus quickly handed Liam the second bandana.

“Now, push the middle in, then knot the ends together behind his head. Quick before he spits it out!” Markus winked at his scowling boyfriend.

Liam followed the instructions to the letter, and within moments, Peter was fully, completely bound and gagged before them. Markus and Liam stepped back to watch their captive thrash about, doing his best to maintain his balance while trying to reach any knot.

“Phmmmff uum ffi!” Peter cursed, his quiet model façade quickly fading under the inescapable bondage.

Liam couldn’t be happier. Sure he was fumbled at the start, and Markus had guided his hand the entire time, but Liam had done this. He was strangely proud of this work. And he was very turned on.

He was so distracted watching Peter, he didn’t notice Markus moving back to the box, or stepping up behind him until it was too late. Liam yelped when the teacher grabbed his arms and pinned them behind his back.

“You did a great job tying up Peter, but now it’s your turn… I hope you’re ready.”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Three hot men, tying each other up and having a good time. What could be better? Not to mention Liam is absolutely adorable in his little fantasies of shutting Peter up at work and his enjoyment of, ahem, submitting to Markus' teachings. And I must commend you, for making even the simplest of bindings and gagging so very hot and enjoyable to read!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Aww... so cute! Damn, I'm crushing hard on Markus the teacher, and the dynamic between these three is amazing! The reaction of Peter after being gagged, oh, one of my favorite moments. I keep finding it amazing that you can let me thoroughly enjoy a story full of elements and situations that I don't particularly like! I know I keep saying it, but it really blows my mind.
Banner by Bondagefreak
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

@gag1195 No problemo...
Actually your stories are nicely are written. I like your approach to add new things. Adding new things to keep up gist.

I actually wait for 2 or 3 parts to come up and then read whole. but can't hold :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] It certainly is the dream, these three sexy guys in various states of bondage! And yes indeed, Liam is proving a dutiful mentee to Markus' instruction! We're definitely seeing a certain side of Liam coming out. Thank you as always for your kind feedback about my writing!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] Markus, specifically Dom Markus is clearly a fan favorite! And yes, Peter's reaction was great! He's a confident bastard so its always fun to knock him down a peg! Glad you are still enjoying the story, even if its not to your usual tastes!

[mention]tugfan[/mention] Happy you like the approach of this tale! Always great to hear from you!

I should have the next part out tomorrow, or the next day at the latest! Thanks for the continued comments, views, and support!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 5: Hanging By a String

It happened so fast. Liam’s wrists were secured in Markus’ ropes before the accountant could properly react to the situation. His captor was extremely efficient. Liam had felt proud of his ropework against Peter, but Markus proved himself the true expert. When he felt the knots being cinched, Liam knew he wasn’t getting out. He instinctively pulled against his bonds. He could feel the slight give to protect his circulation, but he could also feel just how tight the ropes were.

Liam had felt good standing in front of his bound and gagged friend. It had been a satisfying experience. Now? Liam was starting to freak out. The loss of his freedom, his hands trapped behind him, it suddenly felt very real. Earlier, when Peter had pinned and handgagged him, it hadn’t completely sunk in. He could have broken free, or slipped out and escaped. But now? Now it was real.

Liam’s breathing quickened. Adrenaline was pumping, his heartbeat was deafening. He wasn’t claustrophobic, at least he didn’t think he was. But something about the ropes around his wrists was making him anxious. He was about to call out; beg Markus to free him, when he felt a firm hand on his shoulder.

“Deep breaths. In…” Markus inhaled deeply and Liam copied. “...Out…” Liam felt Markus’ deep sigh on his neck, and he shivered through his own exhale. “Talk to me. What are you feeling?”

Liam closed his eyes and took another breath. “I’m feeling very trapped. My brain and body are screaming to be free.” He kept his eyes closed, afraid to look at either Peter or Markus.

Markus was now lightly massaging Liam’s shoulders. “Well… feeling trapped is kinda the point, isn’t it?” He laughed, close to Liam’s ear. “But, it is a normal feeling. It’s hard to initially give up your autonomy. You said you felt like crying out to be released… but you didn’t.” Markus paused. Letting go of Liam completely. The bound model almost whined, feeling that comforting touch leave his shoulders. “Tell me how you’re feeling now that the initial fear is subsiding.”

Liam once again pulled against the ropes, but this time it wasn’t out of fear. Markus was right, Liam’s feelings of anxiety were leaving him, replaced with… well, extreme horniness. The sensation of the ropes trapping his hands was unexpected. He felt his erection returning, growing and straining against his boxers. His eyes were still closed but he could feel Peter’s gaze on him. But, strangely, he didn’t care.

“Well?” Markus’ clear voice cut through Liam’s confused mess of a mind.

Liam straightened his shoulders, holding his head high, and answered. “It feels… amazing. Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me just yet, Liam. We’re just getting started.” Liam felt another coil of rope draped over his shoulder now. “Are you ready to continue?”

Liam opened his eyes, glancing for just a moment at his fellow prisoner. Peter was smiling around his gag, mumbling something Liam couldn’t understand. He turned to look back at his instructor. With a slight smile, he nodded. “Yes, I think I’m ready.”

Markus clapped Liam on the back, beaming. He said nothing else, but took the rope of his captive’s shoulder, and began looping it around Liam’s chest. Again, with practiced confidence, Liam felt his arms pinned to his sides, the ropes hugging his chest. The feeling of the ropes underneath his armpits was a bit odd, but not uncomfortable.

Happy with his work, Markus stepped back and allowed Liam a chance to test his newest restraints. He did so with gusto, not out of fear, but wanting to satisfy his teacher’s silent command. Liam twisted around, leaning back and forth to try and escape the bindings wrapping around his torso. No luck. He was stuck… and it felt good?

Markus moved closer, right up to Liam. He could feel the heat coming off Markus’ body, and again, he shivered. Markus extended his hand, pressing it against Liam’s slightly heaving chest, and pushed the shorter man backwards. Liam stumbled back, and Markus kept moving, until Liam’s knees were shoved against the armchair. He fell into the cushioned seat, slightly uncomfortable with his hands stuck behind him, bearing most of his weight.

Markus didn’t give Liam a chance to adjust himself, already working on lashing his ankles together. The rope cuffs around his ankles proved just as tight and effective as the ones around his wrists. Liam knew that he wasn’t going anywhere, but he also knew that Markus wasn’t finished. He promised that Liam would experience exactly what was done to Peter. Without complaining, Liam allowed himself to be manhandled as Markus immobilized him further, tying his legs above and below the knees.

Markus patted Liam’s thigh, and nodded. Liam nodded back, comforted by the bearded man’s gestures of support. Markus left Liam there to struggle, and walked over to his boyfriend, who had spent his time grumbling into the bandana silencing him. Peter’s groaning reminded Liam that he hadn’t been gagged yet. But he wasn’t about to remind Markus of that fact, so he kept his mouth shut.

He watched as Markus held Peter’s chin in his hand and pulled the blond into a kiss, their mouths moving around the white bandanas. Liam stopped his feeble escape attempt and stared, partly embarrassed for watching, but also incredibly turned on. His dick twitched almost uncontrollably.

When Markus broke off the kiss, he grabbed hold of the ropes around Peter’s chest and yanked his boyfriend closer to Liam’s chair. “Gmmmhff!” Peter complained, forced to awkwardly hop his way across the room.

Markus ignored him. “So Liam, we’ve come to the next part of your lesson.” He smiled at the confusion visible on Liam’s face. “Well, you’ve practiced tying someone up, and you’ve experienced the same technique for yourself. Now it’s time to discuss some of the fun things you can do in this position!”

“GMMUH?” Peter glared at his boyfriend. Liam was also about to say something, when Markus held up his finger.

“Don’t worry, Remember the ground rules. I’m not going to touch you Liam. Nothing in the rules about not touching my boyfriend, though!” He winked at his pupil. “We won’t go too far, but judging by your reactions to everything, I’d say you were interested in hearing what I have to say…”

Markus let the statement linger, and slowly, Liam nodded his head.

“I thought so.” Markus turned his attention to his angry looking Peter, though he continued to speak to Liam. “So, this is a pretty standard tie. You'll notice it gives pretty easy access to most of the body.” He waved his hand up and down Peter’s form. “Chest, stomach, thighs, arms, crotch, and more, all waiting to be teased, tormented, or tickled!”

Peter’s eyes went wide and he shook his head. “Pmmpfs! Mmmnoo!” he begged.

Markus spun his model around. “And you also have pretty easy access to the ass.” Peter tried to adjust his bonds and cover his butt with his hands, but Markus moved them up, so Liam could take in the view. “I can show you a different tie to keep the hands fully out of the way, but this still works.” He gave a loud SMACK to Peter's firm glutes, then spun his captive back around.

Markus spent the next few minutes pinching Peter’s nipples, digging his fingers into his sides, massaging his boyfriend’s arms and thighs, peppering Peter’s neck and check with kisses, and rubbing the prisoner’s raging erection through the compression shorts. Liam’s own crotch was on fire. He felt like he might explode any moment.

“So, I think that concludes your first lesson.” Markus smiled at both models. Peter looked extremely frustrated, but Liam was dumbfounded, overwhelmed with all the information and stimulation. “Just a few more things to finish up!”

Markus reached into the box of supplies and pulled out a small coil of rope. No, not rope, Liam realized. He was holding a piece of black shoestring. Now he was extremely confused. What could he possibly do with that? Peter, however, seemed to know exactly what it was for and began thrashing, trying to either breath free from his bonds, or scoot away from his boyfriend.

But Markus wouldn’t let that happen. He grabbed hold of Peter’s arm and tugged him close to him. Then he began pulling down Peter’s compression shorts.

“MMMMNO! MMMF MMU MMMAR!” Peter screamed into his gag.

“Now, now. He saw mine earlier. It’s only fair he sees yours now!” Markus commented, yanking the shorts down to the ropes around Peter’s thigh. The blond’s erection sprang free from the tight confines of the exercise shorts. It was quite impressive, but Liam dared not say anything, even if he did enjoy seeing Peter embarrassed for once.

But when he saw what Markus had planned, even Liam started feeling sorry for his fellow captive. Wasting no time, Markus began wrapping the shoestring around Peter’s dick and balls, tying it off tightly. Liam didn’t have to guess how tight, Peter’s groan and expression told him all he needed to know. Markus gave Peter’s cock a few strokes before pulling the compression shorts back up. Another groan from Peter as the waistband snapped against his waist. When Markus stepped back, Liam could see the clear outline of the black string against the white shorts. He looked up at Markus in fear.

“Don’t worry. I won’t do that to you… at least not yet.” He went over to his captive’s chair, and leaned in, dropping his voice to a whisper. “That was just some payback for everything that happened earlier.” He then took hold of Liam’s chest ropes and pulled him up as well. And just like Peter, Liam was forced to hop his way over until he was standing next to his best friend.

Markus looked his captives up and down, enjoying the view. He stood next to Peter, planted a kiss on his cheek, then set both hands on his boyfriend’s shoulders. He pushed down, not hard, but forceful, and Peter was forced to fall to his knees. Markus kept going though, pushing Peter until he was lying all the way down on the carpeted floor. He left Peter there to roll around and struggle, turning his attention to Liam.

A similar firm push onto Liam’s shoulders, and the captive soon joined Peter on the soft carpet of the living room. Markus leaned down, placing a supportive hand onto Liam’s back. Then he asked a question that honestly surprised Liam. he expected Markus to ask how he was feeling, or check in with his comfort, but instead he asked, “What’s your usual Chinese Food order?”

Liam strained his neck to look up at his captor. “Huh?”

“Well, we were planning on ordering it before all of this happened. And we can’t exactly let you starve this weekend, now can we?”

“Oh.. um, ok. Orange chicken with lo mein, I guess.” Liam answered. “Wait, all weeke-Guuhff!” Markus silenced him by cramming a blue bandana into his mouth. He could feel Markus’ fingers pushing until the fabric was completely in. The second bandana slipped between his lips and was quickly knotted behind Liam’s head.

“Your usual, Babe?” Markus looked over to Peter, who grunted a yes and nodded, then went back to his struggling. “Great. I’ll go ahead and order. Let’s see if you can get out by the time dinner arrives!”

“Gmmmf!” Liam and Peter moaned into their gags as Markus walked down the hallway, leaving them on the floor. Liam was once again feeling in over his head. Did they really mean to keep him tied up all weekend?

-----

And here we finally arrive at Liam getting his turn at the ropes! If you enjoy this story, don't forget to leave a comment!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whooooo! Thank you for letting us sit in on Bondage 101 with Professor Markus!!! Oh, to watch him have his way with Peter while a bound and horny Liam looks on!

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

this is absolute gold my friend...

The story feels perfect, Liam is scared but horny... horny always wins!! Markus and Peter are as usual super cute.

Your writing - the style, the structure, the exposition - all super.

Truly you are a master writer
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I really enjoy the process of teaching and learning (in any context) and it's great to see it explored so well in this story. The practical, hands-on training that Liam is currently getting from Markus is surely one of the best ways to learn, especially with such a perfect practice model.

It's great to see the conflicting emotions in Liam as he experiences both sides of the ropes. I also love that the playful, devious, tit-for-tat relationship between Markus and Peter is still very much in play at the same time.

Looks like Liam may be stuck for longer than he bargained for but you can hardly blame Markus for wanting to draw things out when he has two helpless piles of man flesh at his disposal.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m really enjoying this story so far! The nervousness mixed with arousal is something I think many of us have experienced. It looks like we have a nice long fun weekend ahead. I wonder how long before the no touching rule is taken off the table.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I'm really enjoying this! Markus has the perfect mixture between been a carying dom and an asshole (in a good way!). Liam certainly didn't expect to stay all weekend but perhaps it'll be for the best? Whatever the case I'm looking forwards to it!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond glad you enjoyed the lesson! Don't worry, there will be more! It seems that Liam is a bit of a voyeur, even if it is a bit forced on his part! ;)

@MountainMan_91 Liam is definitely experiencing a range of emotions, but you are correct, horny always wins! Thank you for the high praise!

@Pup Wingletang would that we could all have such a model to practice on, and a sexy instructor to boot! Markus is definitely enjoying having two hot models under his control, so yes, it's hard to blame him for being a bit dishonest with Liam initially. 8-)

@TightsBound How long until the no touching rule gets broken... I'm sure that question is on a lot of our minds, but we'll just have to wait and see...

@cj2125 It's always a treat whenever Markus gets to dom, and we're seeing a great side of that with his education of Liam. Liam is going to have a lot of expectations challenged this weekend, but hopefully it will end for the better!

Again, the great comments mean a lot! Thank you to everyone who is continuing to read and support my tale! I am hard at work on the next part, and it should be up within the next 2 days! Stay tuned!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 6: Staying for Dinner

Liam bit down on the blue bandana pulled through his lips and sighed. He craned his neck to look at the clock on the wall. It was just after 8pm. Liam tested the ropes wrapped around him, but he knew that everything was secure. Acutely aware that dinner was his best metric for some sort of a break, Liam wondered how long it would take for the delivery. At least 30 minutes right? Shit.

He looked over at his friend, co-worker, and now fellow captive. Peter was usually intense. Not in a negative way, maybe passionate was a better word? Liam had long known his best friend to keep his emotions close to the surface. And he could clearly read every feeling on Peter’s face- anger, frustration, determination, and the slight blush of shame. The confident model had been brought low.

In a way, Liam could understand. If things had gone differently, he would have been easily restrained back in the bedroom much earlier in the evening. Peter would have been completely in control. Now? Now he was the first one roped up, used as a test dummy for his inept friend. Liam also noted, though, that the shame was fleeting. Already, Peter was thrashing back and forth in an attempt to free himself.

Liam knew he should make a better attempt, but he didn’t. He laid there and watched his friend struggle. He couldn’t help but smile around his gag. Those were his ropes, his knots restraining and trapping his muscular friend.

Peter must have noticed Liam smiling, because the brute lunged over and awkwardly shouldered his friend in the side. “Phmmmg Hmmm Mi!” He grunted into his own white bandanas.

Liam grunted in pain, but continued to smile. He laughed as he shimmied away. He didn’t make it far, unused to inching himself while restrained. Markus was right, tied up as they were, they really weren’t going anywhere. A sudden pain in his leg caused Liam to scream into his gag and look over.

Peter had shifted onto his side, letting his arm take almost the full weight of his body, and was swinging his bound feet. He kicked a second time, grunting in determination.

“Mmmno!” Liam tried to shout, as he continued to scoot away. Is he mad at me, Markus, or himself? Liam wondered. His muscles were already starting to strain. This was a full body workout like he hadn’t experienced before. But if he wanted to avoid another kick, he didn’t have much choice.

“Hey!” He heard his saving grace. The frustrated voice of Markus returning to the living room. “Damn, I can’t leave you two alone for a minute can I?”

Liam saw that Markus was carrying a laptop, which he quickly set down on the couch before moving to step in between his two roped up models. He pushed Peter onto his back, and the blonde groaned, his weight now shifting onto his bound wrists.

Markus stepped over his boyfriend and leaned down. “You need to play nice, or that tied up cock of yours will be the least of your punishments…” He waited for Peter to reluctantly nod before he grabbed his ankles and dragged him away from Liam.

He playfully, if slightly forcefully, patted Peter on the cheek, and then left him to his struggling. He came over and squatted down next to Liam. “Hey, are you okay?” Liam grunted, but nodded. “Good. Peter’s just a bit frustrated is all. No hard feelings, right?” He ruffled Liam’s hair and then left him. Liam watched his bearded teacher settle onto the couch and start typing away on his laptop.

After a few minutes, Markus loudly proclaimed, “Dinner! Ordered!” he looked over to his beautifully roped captives. “Looking like a 45 minute delivery time.” He winked at them, set his laptop on the coffee table, angled so Liam and Peter could see the delivery map, and then began channel surfing.

He’s so nonchalant about this entire thing. Liam noted. While he was feeling confused and overwhelmed, Markus was giving off this cool, confident, energy. He watched as Markus began casually stroking himself. He’s so comfortable now. Natural almost.

He looked over at Peter. Markus’ threat of punishment had apparently worked to quell some of the anger. Liam wasn’t sure what those punishments might be, but the couple certainly did. If it’s enough to calm Peter down, I definitely don’t want to experience them. Peter was continuing to struggle, but he was staying close to where Markus had dragged him.

Liam knew that his friend’s pride would spur the escape effort. Peter wouldn’t stop until he successfully undid Liam’s knots, or Markus released him. Liam began rolling around too, again testing the ropework. But his attempts were half hearted at best. The more he struggled and rolled against his ropes, the more he liked the feeling. Not the feeling of trying to escape.

It was the feeling of being stuck. His initial anxiety had all but disappeared. The tightness of Markus’ ropes weren’t uncomfortable. It felt almost like a hug; secure. It felt odd to admit it to himself. But he couldn’t deny the intense erection pushing against his boxers.

Obviously Markus and Peter were enjoying themselves too, judging by their own erections. Peter was lost in his own struggling, twisting, turning, bending as much as he could. Liam watched his friend almost reach his ankle restraints a few times. Huffing each time his fingers failed to grab onto the ropes. If he hadn’t kicked me, I might have tried to help him… Wait, is that allowed? Could we work together? Liam wasn’t sure. Maybe that would result in punishment. Regardless, Peter’s bad attitude ensured that Liam wouldn’t be helping him anytime soon.

Still, the sight of his friend straining in his ropes, just a few feet from him, was extremely hot. Liam couldn’t help it. Bound and gagged as he was on the floor, erection raging, he succumbed. He began grinding against the carpet. He closed his eyes and humped his friend’s boyfriend’s floor.

Was he embarrassed? Yes. he was sure he hadn’t felt this embarrassed in his entire life. He knew his face was beet red. Did he care? No. the ropes against his skin, the inescapable bondage he had found himself in, the incredibly attractive and kinky couple helping him through it all? It was all too much.

He continued to grind, thrusting more confidently each time. Distantly, as if the room was fading away, Liam heard Peter slow in his struggles, no doubt to watch his friend humping. He heard the tv settle on a channel, some interview with a home improvement show host. But he also faintly heard the sound of the couch, and knew Markus had shifted his position. Liam knew without looking that both sets of eyes were on him. It didn’t matter.

He felt the climax quickly build, and after a few more thrusts into the carpet, Liam exploded. “GRRRRRRMMPH!” He screamed, only slightly muffled by the bandana gag. He was in heaven, or at least cloud nine. That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had… and it was with my friend’s floor… as the adrenaline ebbed, the shame took hold. He couldn’t open his eyes. He couldn’t face Peter or Markus’ looks.

He tried to shift to a more comfortable position, his weight now crushing his still erect penis. The new wet spot was also getting uncomfortable. He began swaying back and forth, until he had enough momentum to roll over onto his back. He knew he couldn’t stay like this for long, keeping the pressure on his arms would be unbearable. But for the moment, the relief to his crotch was great. He could still feel eyes on him, especially now with the extremely noticeable spot on his boxers.

“Mmmmhmmm mmmph Mmii!” Peter sounded quite pleased with himself. Markus didn’t say anything, and simply turned up the tv. The interview, now blaring, drowned out Peter’s muffled mocking. Liam continued to keep his eyes closed.

As he had expected, Liam couldn’t remain on his back the entire time. After what felt like at least five full minutes, Liam’s arms were on fire. He knew he had to adjust. He shimmied again, turning onto his side, making sure to face away from Markus and Peter.

He began to struggle again, foolishly thinking he might be able to free himself. If I can reach Markus’ knots, I can get free. I can grab my clothes and leave. I can walk right out the door and leave this craziness behind. Denial. Liam knew he was living in denial. He wouldn’t be able to break free. But living in denial was better than staying in this living room.

-----

Liam strained and struggled, rolling back and forth in his vain attempts at freedom. He even mimicked Peter’s bending and twisting, attempting to get at the knots restraining his ankles. He groaned. He had never been extremely dexterous, and his attempts ended much like Peter’s.

He was now completely exhausted. Sweat had formed on his brow in his struggles. He wondered if there was a bondage based workout program out there somewhere. Eventually, Liam gave up. He curled into a bound fetal position and relaxed into the strange comfort of the white cotton ropes.

He stayed that way until he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Markus kneeling over him once again. “You still doing alright?” His voice was calm, reassuring. Liam nodded roughly, still feeling the shame of his earlier indiscretion. Markus gave a soft laugh. “You certainly enjoyed yourself, didn’t you?”

Liam buried his face into the carpet, trying not to look at his captor. The reassuring hand began lightly petting his head. “Hey, it’s ok Liam. That's what this whole thing is about. Figuring out what does and doesn’t work for you. And obviously, something did. There’s nothing to be ashamed or upset about.”

Liam slowly nodded, leaning into Markus’ touch. He did feel safe. That sense of security had returned. He almost whined in disappointment when Markus began untying his impeccable ropework. He didn’t struggle as Markus slowly unraveled the coils from around his captive. Liam noticed that Markus had saved the gag for last, but made no move to undo it himself.

Markus grabbed hold of Liam’s shoulders and helped him sit up. He pulled the blue bandana down, letting it fall around Liam’s neck. He then gingerly fished the other bandana out of Liam’s mouth and tossed it onto the coffee table.

Liam looked down, unable to meet Markus’ gaze. “I’m so sorry! I didn-” A finger pressed against his lips, silencing him.

“I already said there's nothing to be ashamed of. So there’s nothing to apologize for.” He removed his finger and Liam smiled. “You did well. You handled that bondage wonderfully.” He was about to say more, when the doorbell rang. Markus beamed. “Perfect timing!”

Markus stood up and pulled Liam up with him. He then paused and stared directly at his newly freed prisoner. “Now, Liam, I want you to answer the door and accept the delivery… exactly as you are.”

“WHAT!” Liam reached for the bandana still tied around his neck, then changed his mind and reached for the cum stained boxers.

But Markus just stood there and held up four fingers. Liam sighed. Rule #4. Obey orders.

He knew it would be pointless to argue, and when the doorbell rang a second time, Liam hung his head. He turned from his teacher and briskly walked towards the door. Thankfully, the front door was quite plain, and not one of the fancier glass design doors. So there was no chance the delivery person had seen any of his and Markus’ exchange.

He opened the door, every muscle in his body tense with embarrassment. “Yes?”

“Uh, your order sir.” the man said, uninterestedly holding out the large bag of Chinese food. Liam hastily accepted it, silently cursing at how attractive the delivery guy was. His tanned skin, his light brown hair pulled into a bun, the slight muscle definition he could see under the restaurant’s long sleeved uniform.

When Liam had taken hold of the food, the man finally looked up, and saw the nearly naked Liam standing in the doorway. His eyes darted from the bandana, to the underwear, to the now dried wet spot, and finally back to Liam’s shaking face.

“Hope you… ahem.. Enjoy your order sir.” He said, slowly backing away from the house.

Liam slammed the door, and turned back to Markus. He had the biggest grin on his face. “So, I see you met Kyle.”

“I hate you.” Liam said, unable to fully look at his devious host.

“You mean you didn’t like him? He’ll be crushed, especially since you didn’t tip him.” He glanced at the food in Liam’s hand. “Oh well, at least we got the food. Go ahead and put it on the table, then help me with Peter.” He pointed at their breakfast nook, then went and stood next to the still flailing blonde model.

In spite of himself, Liam obeyed. He set the food down on the table as directed, making sure nothing fell out of the bag. Then he rejoined the others in the living room.

“Grab his legs, please, Liam.” Markus commanded as he knelt down and took hold of Peter’s arms. “This muscle head is too heavy for me to lift on my own, and this will save me the time to untie and retie his legs.”

Again, the calmness with which Markus explained all of this made it seem like the most natural thing in the world. He couldn’t help but nod and agree. He grabbed Peter’s legs, and together, he and Markus lifted him and carried him towards the table.

Liam waited as Markus pulled out the closest chair, then with some effort, bundled Peter into it. Markus smiled, then nodded at Liam to take a seat as well. Markus then fell into his own chair and scooted it next to his bound boyfriend, playfully stroking Peter’s arm and waiting. As Liam began unpacking the food, he was sure that this was going to be the most awkward dinner ever.

-----
Hope you all enjoyed this part! in the next chapter we will start experiencing some of the bondage positions that you the readers voted on! So stay tuned for that! And don't forget to leave a comment! I always love hearing from my wonderful readers and would love to hear from more!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well it certainly seems like Liam enjoyed his first taste of bondage. I love the range of emotions that are currently running through his head - enjoying the experience but also being embarrassed by the fact that he's enjoying it. Love the pride he takes in the fact that Peter is restrained and struggling against the ropes he tied.

I like the way Markus reassures him as he unties him, tells him there's nothing to be embarrassed about and then promptly tells him to do something that really will embarrass him! Liam really is submitting to Markus' will now.

Looking forward to dinner with a bound up Peter.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I loved Liam and Peter's relation! Even when bound and gagged you can tell by the way they interact with each other that they are close friends! Can't wait to read more interactions between the two!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I don't have a lot of words this time just saying the story is still unbelievably good and immensely enjoyable!

Thanks!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Your description of Liam's internal monologue is a delight to read, and I'm so excited to see how much he's enjoying it! Not to mention Markus nonchalantly watching him hump one out. And a reference to the Sexy Carpenter Show, too. Lol I wonder how Markus knows Kyle the cute pizza boy?

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Pup Wingletang thank you for your in depth response! I'm really enjoying writing Liam's conflicting emotions and struggles. As for Markus and his seemingly hypocritical command, we're actually going to get a bit of an explanation in the next chapter! and Yes, I am also looking forward to dinner with a tied up Peter!

@cj2125 Yes! Liam and Peter are like long lost brothers, even when bound and gagged and rolling on the floor! Expect more of their dynamic in upcoming chapters!

@MountainMan_91 Glad you are still along for the ride! Always happy to see your supportive comments!

@Volobond Liam is definitely giving in to the enjoyment of his predicament, and its so much fun to write! It's also great to explore Peter and Markus from a different/outside perspective. And we'll just have to keep reading for some more info about Kyle...

thanks for the comments everyone! If you haven't commented yet, I'd love to hear from you!
Not sure when the next chapter will be up, but it should be up sometime this week! stay tuned!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond @MountainMan_91 @cj2125 @Pup Wingletang @TightsBound and anyone else that I've missed! Sorry for the snail's pace of this next update! The Writing Bug just wasn't biting this past week! But, my writer's block is gone, and the next update should up tomorrow! Thank you everyone for your patience! I know Markus, Peter, and Liam appreciate it too!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic