Escaped but not Free

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Escaped but not Free

Post by DioA »

Every night when Sarah Hansen heard that cell door close, another part of her died. She was two months into a 12 year sentence, after having been convicted as an accessory for larceny when she unknowingly became the get away driver for her ex boyfriend. Sitting on her bunk in her tan jumpsuit with her chestnut hair pulled back in a bun, tears staining her pants, Sarah decided to get up and look at the moon.

Leaning against the cell door, she noticed it was unlocked. Opening the door, she crept down the hallway. She heard other inmates snoring, but no one woke up. At the end of the block, she found the door out.

As she wandered around, for the first time since she’d been locked up she felt free. Looking for an escape point, she opened a door to find Gaurd Thatcher and Inmate Sanchez in the middle of a deal.

“What, what are you two doing?” She asked? They didn’t respond, Thatcher just turned around and shot with with a tranquilizer dart.

Sarah’s head swam, her blurred vision came back into focus. She felt horrible. Trying to say something, her jaw ached and drool dribbled down her chin. Using her tongue, she felt a rubber ball between her lips. She tried to use her hand to take it out, but she felt her wrists cuffed and outstretched.

“Oh good, you’re awake.”

She looked up to see a shirtless Thatcher standing over her with a pair of shears in his hand.

“Don’t worry, you’re never going to go back to that place. Never going to tell anyone what you saw. You’re mine now.”

In Sarah’s state, she wasn’t fully comprehending what was going on.

“I’ve almost made enough from smuggling things into the prison to pay for a lifetime of fun on the beach, and I’m not going to let you rat me out.”

Sarah shook her head, thinking that she’d never tell any one.

Thatcher then got on the bed she was strapped to and knelt over her. “You know Hansen, I’ve wanted to see what you’ve been hiding ever since you were locked in. Now…”

The shears go between her skin and she jumpsuit. In one long cut, her top is cut down the middle, exposing her stomach. Next, the arms are cut and the garment removed entirely. Thatcher doesn’t stop there, he cuts off her pants next. “Look at all this icky prison garb. Don’t worry, I’m going to dress you up all sexy tomorrow.”

Still not fully there, Sarah tries to get out of the cuffs. “Look here, you little slut…” Thatcher said, cutting the straps off her bra. “You belong to me now.”

With her nipples exposed to the cold air in the room, she finally snapped back to reality. Looking at the half naked man on top of her, she squealed under her gag. Trying to buck him off, he placed the shears in her panties and started to cut them off. “I’d be careful if I were you…”

Fighting as hard as she could, her wrists turned red from rubbing against the cuffs. As she did this, Thatcher stood up and took off his pants. When his erect penis sprang loose, she lost focus on freedom. “Look at the reaction I’m getting from him.” She thought. “I haven’t had a man since I’ve been locked up. Maybe I can use this to my advantage.”

As he crawled back toward her, she spread open her legs and presented herself to him. “You want it?”

She nodded. He placed his hand between her legs, feeling how wet she was. Placing himself on her abdomen, she saw how big it was, how deep it was going to go in her. As he entered her, she winced. It felt wonderful, a mix of pleasure and pain. As he started to thrust, he reached down and started playing with her clit. As she climaxed, he shot his load inside her. As he grew soft, he slid out and undid her cuffs and gag.

“That was…”

He placed his hand over her mouth. “No words. We’ll finish the details in the morning.”

She nodded. “Good girl.” He said. “Let’s get you cleaned up.