The other shoes (sequel to Shopping for shoes) (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The other shoes (sequel to Shopping for shoes) (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

Hello again. This is a first for me - the first sequel I've written. There were so many requests (okay, more than one ;) ) to write a sequel to "Shopping for shoes" that I decided to try my hand at writing this. So, for those who were left wondering what happened when Chelsey returned to the store she bought those Converses from, here you go.

Once again, thanks to [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention].

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]

--- ---

The other shoes

Part 1 - All the naughty things

Chelsey felt the butterflies in her stomach as she walked closer to the secondhand store. It had, after all, only been a few days after her last visit. The mere thought made her feet and crotch tingle again. She’d gone in to buy a pair of shoes - and had ended up lying hogtied on the floor, gagged and blindfolded… with the saleslady playing with her bare feet and finally making her cum. Her breath caught as she remembered what Madga’s ministrations had felt like. “I’ll have to ask her to teach me all those things”, Chelsey mused to herself as she turned the corner and saw the door halfway up the block. She adjusted the small backpack hanging off her shoulder and checked the time. About half an hour before the shop was closing.

The brass bell sounded again, just like on her previous visit, as Chelsey stepped into the store. Seeing the tightly packed room and sensing the smell of the clothes just made all the memories all that more vivid. Looking around, Chelsey walked further into the store. “Hello”, she called as she didn’t see Magda anywhere. Peeking around the clothes racks, Chelsey looked for the redheaded saleslady. “Magda? Are you here?”

A giggle sounded from somewhere within the room. Chelsey spun around, but didn’t see anyone. “Magda?”

“Hello, Chelsey.”

Chelsey turned her head, trying to locate the voice. “Where are you?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know”, Magda replied from her hiding place, clearly trying to stifle a giggle.

“Actually, yeah, I would.”

“Well, then I guess you’ll just have to find me”, came the reply. Smiling, Chelsey set her backpack down beside the counter in the back of the room and looked around, seeing nothing but full clothes racks.

“Come out, come out wherever you are”, she called, taking a few steps, trying to listen for hints. She heard something shift somewhere and turned toward where she thought the sound originated. Tiptoeing around the racks, she slowly made her way through the room. Occasionally she heard something move, but try as she did, she never managed to catch even a glimpse of Magda.

“You’re not getting cold feet on me, are you”, Chelsey asked, looking around.

“No, the floor is quite warm, actually.”

“Smart-ass”, Chelsey muttered, moving forward. She turned around, only to hear something move behind her. Before she could turn around, a warm, soft hand settled on her lips and an arm snaked behind her back, trapping her both hands. She was pulled against a slender woman.

“Why, hello there”, she heard Magda cooing in her ear. Smiling, Chelsey pulled her arms free, turned around and wrapped her arms around Magda. The redhead was wearing white blouse and a colorful skirt that reached halfway down her shins, showing her bare feet. The women kissed, their tongues briefly playing with each other before Magda broke the kiss.

“I was wondering whether you’d show up at all.”

“What, and miss a pair of original Air Force 1’s? Not going to happen”, Chelsey replied, faking indignation.

Magda chuckled. “Oh, you came just for the shoes?”

“Yes… oh, I was also hoping I’d find this pretty redhead who did some very naughty things to me the last time I was here”, Chelsey said, conspicuously looking up into the ceiling.

“Oh, was she naughty?”

“Very”, Chelsey replied, kissing Magda again. “She also said she wants me to do to her all the naughty things I know.”

Magda smiled. “Is she going to regret that she asked for it?”

Chelsey leaned her face to Magda’s ear. “You can tell me after I’m done”, she said, licking Magda’s ear.

The redhead gasped, her hands grasping Chelsey’s ass, pulling her closer. “I’ll have to close up shop. You can go to the back”, she said as she broke the hold and headed toward the door.

Chelsey made her way past the racks and counter, grabbing her backpack on the way and slipping through the seashell curtain. She heard the lock on the door click and Magda’s nearly silent steps as the redhead walked through the room in her bare feet. Smiling mischievously, Chelsey flattened herself against the wall on the side of the doorway, keeping her eye on the curtain. When Magda stepped into the storeroom, Chelsey grabbed her from behind, wrapping one arm around Magda’s midriff and arms while using her other hand to handgag the redhead. Magda let out a yelp of surprise, but relaxed immediately, content to make a token effort to struggle.

Chelsey leaned her face to Magda’s ear. “I’ve spent these last days trying to think what I am going to do to you”, she whispered, licking Magda’s earlobe. The redhead shivered and leaned her head back, moaning softly. Chelsey turned her around and kissed her, thrusting her tongue into Magda’s mouth. Making out, their hands roamed all over each others’ bodies, both of them starting to breathe heavier by the second.

Magda broke the kiss. “You’re not the only one. I have barely gotten anything done, trying to think of all the things you might do to me”, she whispered breathlessly.

Chelsey slid her hand between them, slipped it inside the waistband of Magda’s skirt and slid it downward, her fingertips brushing against the redhead’s already wet pussy. Magda gasped and pushed herself against Chelsey’s fingers.

“Ooh, no underwear. I like”, Chelsey said.

“Thought you would”, Magda replied. She let out a long sigh and leaned her head on Chelsey’s shoulder, squirming as Chelsey’s fingers caressed her mound. “I was wearing a pair this morning, but I had to… Just thinking of you made me so wet…”

Chelsey kissed her neck. “Well, I’m here now.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Do you want me to tell you what I am going to do to you?”

Her eyes closed, panting for breath, Magda shook her head. “No. I want you to do to me all the naughty, sexy, nasty things you can think of - and I want all of them to be a surprise for me”, she managed to say before kissing Chelsey hungrily. “I want you to play with me to your heart’s content - just like I did to you.”

Chelsey smiled, pulling her hand out. “I want to see you naked”, she said.

Magda smiled as she stepped back. She began to unbutton her blouse, swaying as if to the tune of music. One by one, the buttons opened, but she held the blouse closed. Just as the last button popped open, she turned her back to Chelsey before letting the blouse fall off her shoulders and down her arms. Flicking the garment away, she turned back toward Chelsey, covering her breasts with her hands. Walking with an exaggerated sway in her hips, she took a couple of steps closer to Chelsey before dropping her hands. “Like what you see?”

Chelsey nodded, licking her lips. Magda blew her a kiss, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and turned around once again before starting to ease the skirt down her legs. Inch by inch, she lowered the skirt, standing with her legs straight, bowing at the waist, giving Chelsey a great view of her ass. As she reached the floor, she turned to look at Chelsey, smiling at the reaction she saw. Then she straightened up, stepped out of the skirt and kicked it away. She walked to Chelsey and reached out with her arms, inviting an embrace. Chelsey obliged eagerly, grabbing Magda’s ass with both hands and pulling the redhead tightly against herself.

“What are you, a part-time lapdancer?”

“Didn’t hear you complaining”, Magda replied, staring Chelsey in the eye, their foreheads pressed against each other. Standing there, they both knew what was going to happen, what they both wanted to happen, but at the same time both wanted to savor the feeling, the tension that had built between them.

--- ---

There you go. Yeah, a bit short, but I couldn't find a good way to break the story into two parts, so I had to settle for three shorter ones... the second of which should drop on Friday. Have a good one, everyone.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Ohhhhh my gosh and This Is a nice awesome hot and sexy start Love It
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Wow. I'm turned on already, thinking of the redhead working in the shop all day, no bra, no knickers and barefoot. :twisted:
Last edited by JulieG 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The atmosphere is great :) I have the feeling that it is Magda who will be tied up :=) No complains here though ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Ohhhhh my gosh and This Is a nice awesome hot and sexy start Love It
Why, thank you. Looks like I am doing something right...
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Wow. I'm turned on already, thinking of the redhead working in the shop all day, no bra, no knickers and barefoot. :twisted:
Do stick around. I predict there will be plenty of things to get... ahem, excited ;) about.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The atmosphere is great :) I have the feeling that it is Magda who will be tied up :=) No complains here though ;)
Well, she did tie Chelsey up the last time around, so it's only fair she gets her turn in the ropes... or will something else be used?
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

What a sexy start, the anticipation is killing me here! Excellent writing as usual, can't wait for Friday.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago What a sexy start, the anticipation is killing me here! Excellent writing as usual, can't wait for Friday.
Why, thank you! I do hope that you're still among the living tomorrow ;)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Amazing as usual(:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 2 years ago Amazing as usual(:
Glad you approve :)

Since it's Friday, here's the second part (of three). It's time for the TUGs to begin...

[mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
--- ---

Part 2 - Mine to play with

“So, what happens now”, Magda finally breathed.

Chelsey made her wait a second or two. “This is the part where I want to tie you up and play with your feet”, she said. Releasing the hug, she leaned down to her backpack, opened it and pulled out a roll of silver duct tape. She straightened up, holding the tape with a grin on her face. “As much as I loved the way you tied me up with scarves, I’m not _that_ good with knots… so I’m going to use this to make sure you don’t get away from me.”

Magda looked at the roll, a thoughtful smile on her face. “I’ve been tied up with rope, with leather, steel, scarves, zip ties, all kinds of stuff - heck, I was once tied up with a skein of knitting yarn - but this is the first time anyone has ever taped me up.”

Chelsey picked the end off the roll and pulled a length free with the familiar ripping sound. “Turn around and give me your hands.”

Magda turned around and crossed her wrists behind her back. Chelsey wrapped the tape around them, using several wraps to make sure the binding was secure. Finally she tore the tape and smoothed the end down. “There. How’s that?”

Magda pulled against the wraps, trying to see if her hands would come free. After a moment, she shook her head. “I’d say I’m stuck.”

Chelsey dropped the tape on the floor, reached around Magda and pulled her backward against her body, her hands settling on Magda’s breasts. “Yes, you are. You are stuck - and you are mine. Mine to do all those naughty, sexy, nasty things you’ve been thinking about…” She felt Magda shiver in her grasp - and then moan aloud as she took the redhead’s nipples between her fingers. Chelsey started playing with the hardened nubs, causing Magda to squirm and moan again.

Magda was panting when Chelsey released her and picked up the tape again. “I’m not done, you know”, she said, pulling tape off the roll. A few moments later Magda was sitting on the floor, her ankles taped together.

“Nice job, I must say. You’ve clearly tied up a girl or two before.”

“Yeah, one or two”, Chelsey said. She crouched down to kiss Magda. The redhead responded to the kiss eagerly, obviously aroused by the situation. Chelsey slid her hand to Magda’s crotch, finding it even more wet than earlier. She felt Magda flinch as she slipped two fingers into her pussy, slowly moving them in and out.

“Oh… Please… Yes… Oh, yes…” Magda gasped into Chelsey’s mouth, never once breaking the kiss. Their tongues darted around each other in their mouths, as if chasing one another, both feeding on each others’ arousal. Magda groaned as Chelsey pulled her hand out, moving her hands to grab the redhead’s breasts.

“No, you don’t get to cum yet. You teased me long enough, now it’s my turn”, Chelsey said, squeezing and fondling Magda’s breasts.

“Oh… I _am_ going to regret letting you do this, aren’t I?”

Chelsey grinned at her, gave her a peck on the forehead and stood up. She then grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and began raising it up. “You never did see me naked the last time, right?” Magda shook her head. “Well, this time you will”, Chelsey said, pulling her shirt up, revealing her lacy bra. She reached behind her back and undid the hooks, letting the bra fall to the floor. She then crouched briefly to unlace her shoes - the very same high-top Converses she’d bought on her first visit - and pull them off, along with her socks. Standing back up, she unzipped her jeans and slowly pushed them off, taking her panties with them.

“Like what you see”, she asked Magda.

The redhead looked her up and down and nodded, licking her lips. “Oh yes. Your striptease could use a bit of work, though.”

Chelsey laughed - and bent down to pick up her socks. Looking Magda in the eye, she slowly balled them up and then, holding the bundle in one hand and the roll of tape in another, she crouched in front of Magda. “Unlike you, I did wear socks. You were right, though - they do make a lovely gag for someone like you”, she said and leaned to kiss Magda. As they kissed, Chelsey rubbed the socks over and around Magda’s bare breasts, making the redhead moan and shiver as the fabric rubbed against her sensitive skin.

Finally their lips parted. “Open up”, Chelsey said, breathing heavily. Magda smiled and opened her mouth, letting Chelsey push the socks in and then closed her mouth over them. Chelsey tore off a piece of the silver tape and carefully, gently - as if caressing Magda’s face - smoothed it in place. Having done that, she tore off two more pieces and criscrossed them over the first one, sealing Magda’s lips.

“There. All nice and quiet”, Chelsey said and kissed Magda on her gagged lips. Then she put the roll of tape aside and scooted backwards on the floor until she was level with Magda’s feet. She rose onto her knees, took a firm grip on the taped feet and raised them slowly up, letting Magda settle onto her back. Smiling and licking her lips, Chelsey leaned ever… so… slowly toward Magda’s feet, drawing out the moment as best as she could contain herself, staring Madga in the eyes all the way until her lips almost touched the soles of her feet.

“All mine to play with”, Chelsea breathed. She felt Madga trembling slightly with anticipation and arousal as she stuck out her tongue and slowly ran it along the sole of the foot from the heel to the toes. The bound redhead threw her head back and moaned long and loud into her gag. “Oh, you like that”, Chelsey quipped and did the same to the other foot. She started kissing the soft soles, alternating with licking, one foot, the other, back and forth without any pattern or design. Magda writhed on the floor, her legs turning this way and that as if trying to get away from the worshipping. Chelsey held fast, making sure her redheaded captive got nowhere - and kept kissing, licking and nibbling at her feet. Hearing Magda moan and whine into her gag was like music to her ears. The sound made her happy in that very special way she felt when she was giving someone this much pleasure - while at the same time giving her a certain sadistic thrill. She hadn’t forgotten the teasing Magda had inflicted on her - and, as she had told the redhead back then, she was eager to pay her back.

Chelsey drew back, letting Magda catch her breath. The redhead looked up at her tormentor with an unmistakable smile in her eyes. “Enjoyed that, did you?”

Magda closed her eyes and nodded forcefully.

“Good, because there’s a lot more where that came from”, Chelsey said. Still holding Magda’s feet, she turned around so that she was now standing astride the redhead’s body, feet on either side of her bound form. She leaned down to look at Magda’s face. The redhead was looking right back at her. Grinning, Chelsey leaned forward and took Magda’s left big toe into her mouth. As she began to suck on it, Magda threw her head back and let out what sounded like a scream. Grinning to herself, Chelsey moved to the other toes, occasionally running her tongue between the redhead’s toes. When she paused the next time, it took Magda a good moment to get her breath back. Her chest was heaving as she looked up at Chelsey. “I guess I found your weak spot”, Chelsey said, lightly running her fingernails over Magda’s soles.

“Plllmmmh, hhhslsh, lmmmt mmm hummm”, Magda yelled into her gag.

Chelsey looked down at her and shook her head. “Not yet. I’m nowhere near through all the naughty things I’ve been planning. Just lie there like a good girl and… enjoy the view”, Chelsey said. Carefully, she stepped backwards, positioning herself so that her feet were on either side of Magda’s head. Holding the feet with her left hand, Chelsey reached between her legs with her right and lightly rubbed her fingertips over her glistening wet pussy. Gasping with pleasure, Chelsey began to rub herself a little harder, using her fingers to spread her lips a bit. Then, holding onto Magda’s feet for balance, she slowly began to crouch down, lowering her pussy toward Magda’s face - while still playing with herself.

The redhead could only stare upward as Chelsey lowered herself, little by little, closer and closer to her face. She tried to raise her head, to reach for Chelsey’s mound - but came short as Chelsey stopped, her pussy still twenty or so centimeters above her face.

“Do you like what you see?”

Magda nodded, her head bobbing up and down like a bobblehead toy, looking up at Chelsey with her best puppy-dog eyes. Still smiling, Chelsey removed her hand from her crotch and reached forward, slipping her hand between Magda’s legs.

“You’re sooooo wet…” she whispered as she played with the redhead’s pussy, her fingers sliding over the lips. Magda writhed underneath her, pleading for relief.

--- ---

The third and final part is due on Monday. I hope you like the story - and once again, feedback is most welcome. Have a good weekend.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

As.always awesome.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Oh wow that continuation was superb, you've outdone yourself, bravo!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Superb! And very sensual.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago As.always awesome.
Thank you!
SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago Oh wow that continuation was superb, you've outdone yourself, bravo!
As tempted as I am to say 'oh yeah - well you ain't seen nothing yet', I think I'll just make do with a very, very big 'thank you' ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Superb! And very sensual.
And, once more, thank you very much.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I would've commented earlier but I hadn't actually read the previous story, all caught up now haha.

The chemistry between Chelsey and Magda is incredibly sexy as we've come to expect from you 😁 I love how natural and easy to follow their flirty banter is. Well done as always buddy!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thanks, mate! You know what they say - better late than...
Glad to hear you like my writings so much. Do remember to 'tune in' for the conclusion of the story on Monday.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Magda and Chelsey sizzle. This is very hot and readable.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Chelsey is a smart girl for wearing socks, awesome sequel, cannot wait for part 3
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Magda and Chelsey sizzle. This is very hot and readable.
Thank you! As the saying goes, 'we aim to please'.
smooth_talker45 wrote: 2 years ago Chelsey is a smart girl for wearing socks, awesome sequel, cannot wait for part 3
Well, she knows they have many uses. Thank you for your compliments, remember to stop by on Monday.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

As the Bangles once said "just another manic monday..." But hopefully I can at least provide some entertainment with the conclusion of this story.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]

--- ---

Part 3 - Sticky and sweet

Chelsey stood up, carefully lowered Magda’s feet onto the floor and then lowered herself down on all fours atop the bound redhead. She kissed Magda’s gagged lips.

“Are you okay, honey?”

Magda nodded. She drew a deep, deep breath through her nose, closed her eyes and nodded again.

“Do you want to continue?”

“Ymmmpph”, Magda replied, nodding yet again.

Chelsey kissed her gagged lips again, got up and went to her backpack. She took out something, moved the backpack closer and then walked back, crouching beside Magda’s head. She fiddled with something and then a long length of what looked like a red bandage unspooled to the floor. Holding one end in her hand, she looked down at Magda. “You were right about something else, too. The blindfold did make everything feel a loooot more intense. So I thought I’d return the favor”, she said and took hold of the bandage with both hands.

Magda closed her eyes and raised her head as much as she could as Chelsey began wrapping the bandage over her eyes. By the time she was finished, Magda’s face was covered from mid-forehead to the tip of her nose. Between the bandage and the tape, there wasn’t a lot left visible of Magda’s face. Chelsey carefully lowered her head to the floor and kissed her on the small part of forehead that was still visible.

“I am going to roll you over”, she said and, with Magda helping her, turned the redhead face down on the floor. She then took the roll of tape, raised Magda’s shins so that they pointed straight up and hogtied her, wrapping tape first around the wrist bindings and then looping it back to her shins a few times, before wrapping tape to join the bindings together. The result looked like a silver rope running from Magda’s wrists to her ankles.

Having done that, Chelsey tossed the tape aside and took a small bottle out of her backpack. She uncorked it and, holding Magda’s feet in place with one hand, began to pour a thick, yellow liquid onto the skin. Magda flinched as the first drop landed on her foot..

“Relax, babe. This is… honey. Sweet, thick and sticky, just as I like it… and I am going to cover your pretty little feet with it. All… over”, Chelsey said. She dipped her finger into the golden honey and tasted it. “Ummm… so sweet”, she said and emptied the rest of the small bottle on Magda’s feet. “Now, since I don’t want you to walk around and leave sticky footprints all over the place… I am obviously going to have to clean off all of this sweet treat. Care to guess how I am going to do that?”

Magda rested her forehead on the floor and it sounded like she was laughing behind her gag.

Chelsey leaned her face closer, her lips almost touching Magda’s ear. “Yes, you lovely, naughty girl. I… am… going… to… lick… all… of… it… off… your... beautiful… feet”, she whispered and licked Magda’s ear. Then she moved back to the redhead’s feet - and started to lick.

Alternating quick, little touches with long, slow sweeps with an occasional kiss in between, Chelsey set about cleaning Magda’s feet. She moved from one foot to the other at random, keeping Magda guessing where the next touch would fall. Every now and then, a drop of honey would roll down the redhead’s shins or fall to the backs of her thighs - and dutifully Chelsey made sure to lap these up as well.

It was plain to see that the treatment her feet were receiving was literally driving Magda crazy. The bound, gagged and blindfolded redhead was moaning continuously in time with her breathing, squirming and struggling as much as her bindings allowed, throwing her head back and forth as the waves of sensations racked her body. Her skin was covered with a sheen of sweat and Chelsey could clearly smell her soaking wet pussy. With one hand still holding the ankles, Chelsey slid her other hand down Magda’s shins, along the backs of her thighs, slowly creeping toward the bound redhead’s ass. Magda tried to push her ass toward the approaching hand, spreading her thighs as much as she could, raising her hips as if to wordlessly beg Chelsey to touch her where she most craved to be touched. Never once ceasing her ministrations, Chelsey s-l-o-w-l-y let her fingers glide to Magda’s labia. She traced her fingertips up and down the edges of the soaking wet slit, her fingers gliding effortlessly on the wetness. Moving to lick Magda’s toes, she pulled her hand away.

“PLLLLLHHH! PLLLHHH, CHLLLHSS”, Magda screamed into her gag.

Chelsey merely chuckled, flicking her tongue between the redhead’s toes, making sure to clean every nook and crevice.

“PLLLLLLHHH!”

Chelsey ran her tongue along the sole of Magda’s foot… then the other. Once… twice… three times, she licked the trembling soles. Then she reached for her backpack and pulled out a pair of scissors. She rolled Magda on her side and lay down on the floor behind her. She snipped the ‘rope’ hogtying Magda, letting her straighten her legs, and set the scissors aside. Then she slid one arm underneath Magda, holding the redhead tightly against her and set her other hand on her belly. She leaned her face close to Magda’s ear as the hand began to slide toward her pussy.

“Would you like to cum, honey?”

Trembling with frustrated craving and lust, Magda managed to nod as Chelsey’s hand touched her pussy. Smiling, Chelsey slid two fingers inside.

“Cum for me”, Chelsey said and began rubbing her fingers against Magda’s rock-hard clit.

Magda’s entire body froze. Then, slowly, so slowly, her back arched backwards, pressing against Chelsey - and then she bent double, her thighs slamming against her chest, trapping Chelsey’s hand that was still fingering her. The redhead howled into her gag as the orgasm she’d been forced to wait so long for finally washed through her bound body. Driven by Chelsey’s fingers on her throbbing clit, she came and came, gasping for air through her nose and writhing in Chelsey’s arms. Finally, as the orgasm began to wane, her legs straightened slowly, her entire body twitching with the aftershocks as she kept moaning with every exhaled breath… until she finally fell limp and quiet into Chelsey’s arms. Chelsey pulled her hand away from Magda’s pussy and held the redhead in her arms, letting her come down in silence.

After a moment, Chelsey sat up, reached for the scissors and began to release Magda. She snipped the tape that bound her ankles and wrists. Removing the tape could wait. As carefully as she could, she pulled the tape off the redhead’s face and pulled out the saliva-drenched socks. Finally she unwound the bandage that she’d used to blindfold her. Then she sat down beside the redhead, stroking her messed-up hair.

Magda’s eyelids fluttered and then opened. She looked up at Chelsey and smiled, her face a picture of exhausted contentment.

“Well, do you regret it”, Chelsey asked, smirking.

The redhead closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “You’re a horrible, horrible, horrible tease - but no, I don’t regret one little bit. That was wonderful. I’m not sure I can stand up.”

“What’s the hurry”, Chelsey said and leaned down to kiss the redhead. Magda responded to the kiss as much as she could. “I’m not complaining.”

“Neither am I. Can I ask something?”

“Sure.”

“What’s with the honey?”

Chelsey grinned. “Oh, just something I thought of. Didn’t hear you complaining, though”, she said and kissed Magda again.

The redhead closed her eyes and shivered. Then, with Chelsey’s help, she sat up and after a moment got on her feet.

Having gotten dressed again, Magda walked to the back of the storage room, reached to the back of a shelf and pulled out a cardboard box. She walked back and handed the box to Chelsey. “I guess these are what you came here for.”

Chelsey opened the box and saw a pair of white Nike Air Force 1’s. “How much are they?”

Magda smiled. “Oh, I think I’ve received… a fair payment. On one condition.”

“Yes?”

“That you do come back.”

Chelsey closed the box and leaned forward to kiss Magda. “Of course I will. There is something else I want, too - besides these”, she said, raising the box.

“Oh?”

“I want you to teach me what it was that you did to my feet.”

Magda’s face lit up in a mischievous smile. “I think I can do that… although it will require a lot of… hands-on tuition.”

Chelsey chuckled. “So, that time around you will have to go on for the entire hour?”

Magda’s smile could only be described as sadistic. “Oh, a single hour won’t cut it. Not even close.”

Chelsey shuddered with the thought of being subjected to Magda’s teasing for such a long time - but at the same time she could feel her pussy starting to tingle again. “I guess it’s a date, then.”

They walked hand-in-hand to the door and stopped next to it.

“Do you do this with every cute customer you get”, Chelsey asked.

Magda laughed. “Wouldn’t you like to know”, she said - and a second or two later shook her head. She leaned to kiss Chelsey. “Shame on you for even thinking about that.”

The end

--- ---

There you go. Before anyone asks - I don't know if/when I will return to either of this duo (in Chelsey's case, it's not entirely up to me, either) but who knows?
As to my other writings, well, make sure to drop in on Wednesday. I have another collaborative story lined up and ready to go - and the first part is due on Wed. Until then, have a good one - and please give feedback!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

And [mention]NotSeen[/mention] knocks it out of the park with yet another incredibly sexy story! 😁

Man I'm not even into foot fetish but the way you described Chelsey's interactions with Magda, right down to the honey-soaked foot worship, hooooly shit that was hot!!! 😍

I sure hope Chelsey does agree to allow more of this gorgeous couple, they work so well together, but then, all of your characters do, another damn good job my friend! 😁😁😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago And @NotSeen knocks it out of the park with yet another incredibly sexy story! 😁
Absolutely :) They way you describe Chelsey "cleaning" Magdas feet? Fantastic!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

A truly fitting finale for this little saga. The writing was once again top notch, and while I hope you may not be done with this duo, if it is the end it went out with a bang.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

For the sake of clarity... whether or not this twosome will return is 100% up to me - and my imagination. I need a story idea for them! The obvious next Magda/Chelsey story would obviously be when Magda starts teaching Chelsey all the tricks she knows BUT at the moment I'm not exactly sure how I could write it in an interesting way (since, basically, the story would be largely a single veeeery long tease-and-denial scene...). I just wanted to clarify that so that nobody gets the idea that Chelsey is holding these characters hostage in any way.

Having said that...
THANK. YOU. for reading my work and liking it enough to take the time to write. Honestly, I am still amazed by the fact that I seem to have found myself an audience.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
Having said that...
THANK. YOU. for reading my work and liking it enough to take the time to write. Honestly, I am still amazed by the fact that I seem to have found myself an audience.
That you did :) And I´m looking forward to your next story :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Awesome once again. I hope you do go back to it again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic