Blind woman's bluff (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Blind woman's bluff (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

Hello again. Another new story - this one written in collaboration with [mention]JulieG[/mention]. Now, if you've read my previous stories, this is - once again - a bit different, in terms of tone, anyway. Looks like I'm still trying to find 'my' thing.
Well, I hope you enjoy this one, too. Feedback is always welcome.

--- ---

Blind woman’s bluff

Chapter 1 - Unusual rules

Julie stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel off the rack. Drying herself, she walked out of the bathroom and padded down the corridor in her bare feet, heading toward the bedroom. Saturday evening had turned into a night. The house was mostly dark - having lived here for a few years now, she knew the place like the back of her hand and since she was heading for bed anyway, she didn’t see the need to turn on the lights. The only illumination was the glow of her bedside lamp that she could see from the open doorway.

Walking forward, she was drying her hair when someone grabbed her from behind. Strong hands pulled her hands behind her back and she was pushed forward, causing her to topple over and fall facedown on the carpeted floor. The towel fell on her head, leaving her literally in the dark as she felt someone land on top of her. Moving quickly, the assailant held her arms tightly behind her back while her other hand clamped over Julie’s mouth, forcing a wad of towel between her teeth.

“Shhhh. Do not fight me. Do as you’re told and you will be fine”, the assailant whispered in Julie’s ear. The voice clearly belonged to a woman. “Do you understand?” Julie nodded.

“Good. Remember, if you behave, you will be fine. Now, I am going to stand you up. Do not even think about touching the towel”, the woman said. She moved off Julie’s back and then, never once releasing her strong grip on Julie’s arms, she helped her naked victim stand up. The big, fluffy towel hung on Julie’s head, rendering her blind. The woman turned her around and rather gently guided her to stand facing the wall, her breasts pressed against the textured wallpaper.

“Give me your hands”, the woman said. She gripped Julie’s both wrists and guided her arms behind her back, settling the forearms parallel across the small of her back, each hand beside the opposite elbow. Julie felt a rope wrap around her forearms.

“What are you doing to me”, she whispered, her voice trembling.

“Shhhh”, was the only reply as the woman wound the rope around Julie’s forearms again and again. She then began to wind it around Julie’s upper body and shoulders. With practiced, fluent movements she weaved a snug, tight chest harness that welded Julie’s arms to her upper body. Finally, she tied the last knot and tucked the ends away.

“I am taking off the towel. Keep your eyes to the wall”, the woman said. Julie dared not disobey. When the woman tossed the towel aside, she tried to glance from the corner of her eye, but saw nothing worth noting - and even that was suddenly taken from her as the woman covered her eyes with a blindfold. Julie felt it to be made of thin, supple leather that molded to her face and stopped all traces of light - leaving her totally blind.

“What… what are you doing... “ she tried to once again ask.

The only reply was a hand pressing over her lips. “Shhh. I said that if you behave, you will be fine. Now, open your mouth.”

Julie shook her head, pressing her lips tightly closed.

The woman waited for a couple of seconds before replying. “If you behave, you will be fine. However, if you do not behave, there will be consequences. Open your mouth.”

Julie sighed and did as she was told. The woman carefully eased a ball gag behind her teeth and began wrapping the attached straps around her head. One pair of straps went around her head, another underneath her chin and a last one over the top of her head, over the blindfold. The woman buckled the straps in place with practiced efficiency. Exactly like the ropes, the straps were tight, but not uncomfortably so.

“You asked what am I going to do”, the woman said as she buckled the last strap of Julie’s gag. “I am going to play a game with you. I think you probably have played it before, when you were a kid - although we’re playing with a slightly different set of rules”, she said, taking hold of Julie’s biceps and gently turning the bound redhead away from the wall and guiding her forward.

“We’re playing blind man’s bluff - although in this case, I suppose it could be called blind woman’s bluff. As you can guess, you’ve been chosen to be It. However, as I said, we are going to play with unusual rules. Usually the person wearing the blindfold is trying to catch the sighted players… but we’re doing it the other way around. You’re trying to get away from me.”

Julie’s eyes would have gone big as saucers had she not been blindfolded. ‘Get away? How on Earth am I going to be able to get away, bound, gagged and blindfolded? What’s going on?’

Still holding her by the biceps, the woman continued, as if she’d guessed Julie’s thoughts. “Of course, your current predicament makes it a bit… challenging for you to get away from me… but I never said the rules were fair. As to what will happen if and when I catch you…” The woman let her words fade - and suddenly Julie felt a sharp pain on her left buttock. She yelped and flinched, reflexively moving away from the pain.

“Yes. Whenever I catch you… or whenever I feel like it… I will give you a tap with this lovely riding crop I have. That should give you enough incentive to try to get away from me, yes?”

Julie’s breathing went into overdrive. She was totally helpless, blind and bound - and at the mercy of this woman who was threatening to hit her whenever she wanted! Another strike landed on her right hip, once again making her yelp.

“If I were you, I’d start moving.”

Julie took a few hesitant steps. She heard the woman move and turned to move further away. Stopping, she tried to listen for more footsteps - but heard nothing. She tried to calm her breathing down and turned her head back and forth, as if trying to look around in vain… and then heard a couple of footsteps directly behind her - followed by the sharp sting of the crop right on her ass. Yelling into her gag, Julie once again moved away, trying to get away from her tormentor. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she briefly worried about the possibility of bumping into furniture, but trying to avoid getting hit was a more pressing worry.

Julie kept moving, a few steps at a time, straining her ears to pick up the slightest clues as to where her captor was with that damned crop of hers. 'She’s playing with me.' Julie could hear the occasional footstep, but she soon realized that the woman’s feet only made noise when she expressly wanted to. For the most part, she was able to move around her bound captive in total silence - leaving Julie completely at her mercy. The redhead turned this way and that, moving in fits and starts, a few steps this way, a couple that way… and inevitably there was the sting of the crop as the woman once again struck her naked skin. In her private darkness, Julie could only try to escape - knowing full well that it was impossible.

The crop strikes fell on her ass, hips and thighs. One or two found her sides or stomach. Then one landed square on her right nipple. Julie screamed into her gag and stumbled, briefly dropping to one knee before struggling back up. She struggled against the ropes binding her arms and yelled at her tormentor - but that only made her start drooling more and earned her another tap on her ass. As she once again moved to get away, Julie was almost certain she could hear the woman laughing softly.

--- ---

Here you are. Barring anything unexpected, I'll post Chapter 2 on Friday. Have a good one, everyone.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Poor Julie. Desperate to escape and an evil captor toying with her, just waiting to strike.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

What's this?! Another quality story from [mention]NotSeen[/mention]? How totally expected! 😁😁

A sexy lady in a very sexy but impossible position, I wouldn't expect any less from you my friend. Julie's definitely not escaping her mysterious new kidnapper/mistress in these circumstances!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago Poor Julie. Desperate to escape and an evil captor toying with her, just waiting to strike.
So it would appear, yes. Still, I hope you will follow the story.
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago What's this?! Another quality story from [mention]NotSeen[/mention]? How totally expected!
A sexy lady in a very sexy but impossible position, I wouldn't expect any less from you my friend.
Flattery will get you... somewhere, I guess. Seriously, thank you. I can only hope my work can live up to such great expectations.

I didn't tag anyone in the story, because I didn't want anyone to come over expecting another 'Her turn' or 'Shopping for shoes' and getting... well, something quite different.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

An intriguing setting - and a no win Scenario for Julie. Blind, bound and gagged :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago An intriguing setting - and a no win Scenario for Julie. Blind, bound and gagged :)
Well, the lady with the crop _did_ say the rules weren't fair...

I hope you're sufficiently intrigued to want to see how this game plays out.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I hope you're sufficiently intrigued to want to see how this game plays out.
I can confirm that, absolutely intriuged :)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I've been meaning to finally check out your work for a little while now, [mention]NotSeen[/mention], and I'd say I've picked a fine place to start. This story is to the point, and the reversed rules of Blind Man's Bluff is as fun as clever as it is simple. I'm sure Julie would love it IRL, and I'm even more certain that she'll enjoy the words that you've penned.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh, thank you for such kind words! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story as well - and please do check out my other works while you're at it. If/when you do, I'd love to hear what you thought of them.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thank you . you are truly the best writer on the board right now. I know how it ends and I'm still loving it.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Sounds like Julie is in for a long night, she better keep moving. Another excellent start, your writing is once again top notch.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Thank you . you are truly the best writer on the board right now. I know how it ends and I'm still loving it.
Now, you wouldn't by any chance be a tad biased... Thank you.
SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like Julie is in for a long night, she better keep moving. Another excellent start, your writing is once again top notch.
Thank you. Spoiler alert: she's not going to get much sleep on this particular night.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are off to a rousing start, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. Our redhead is certainly at a disadvantage. I don't have a good view of how she will turn this around. I'll just have to wait and see.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You are off to a rousing start, @NotSeen. Our redhead is certainly at a disadvantage. I don't have a good view of how she will turn this around. I'll just have to wait and see.
Thank you - and please do stick around.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Julie is lowkey a lucky girl
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

smooth_talker45 wrote: 2 years ago Julie is lowkey a lucky girl
Not entirely sure if the in-story Julie would agree... or would she? Perhaps the next chapter sheds some light on that.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

It would seem that it is Friday - and that means Chapter 2 is due. Enjoy.
[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 2 - You like this

Julie no longer knew where she was. She thought the woman had taken her to the living room and she knew her house well enough to walk through it blindfolded - which, incidentally, she had done several times - but all her powers of concentration were focused on trying to listen for the woman’s quiet footsteps and trying to get away. In doing so, she constantly turned this way and that - which meant that she no longer had any idea where she was. Still, the worry of potentially bumping into or tripping over something was the last thing in her mind. Yet another blow landed on her thigh, causing her to yelp and flinch away. The woman wasn’t hitting her hard, not by a long shot, but since each and every impact was a total surprise, they stung far more than they would otherwise have done. On top of it all, sometimes the woman struck her a few times in a fairly short period of time… only to then take what felt like a very long time before delivering the next blow.

The crop snapped against her left nipple, making Julie once again yell. She tried to move away, but was stopped by a hand that grabbed the ropes of her chest harness. The woman pulled her against her leather-clad body, her face so close to Julie’s that the redhead could feel her breath on her skin. She tried to struggle, but the woman’s grip held. She felt the woman’s other hand slide down her arm, move to her hip and then slide over to her ass. Julie braced for more pain, but the woman merely stroked her ass with her hand. After all the punishment, the tender caress felt heavenly. Her tormentor said nothing, merely held her and caressed her naked skin. Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, it was over. The woman released her grip, stepped away - and struck Julie on her hip, once again sending the bound redhead stumbling around her in her artificial darkness.

Julie paused to catch her breath, risking another blow - which never came. As she struggled to get air into her lungs, she was struck with a thought. All the things her tormentor had done and was doing to her - the surprise attack, the bondage, the game she’d forced Julie to play - all these were… as terrifying as the situation was, it was turning her on. The woman even seemed to know exactly where to strike her to ‘push her buttons’. She could feel and smell her own pussy starting to get wet - and even more clearly feel the familiar tingling within her that promised much more to come. She shook her head, trying to force such things out of her mind - but, even despite the crop once again landing on her ass, she couldn’t shake them. Hearing footsteps, she moved away from them… until they once again vanished.

Julie turned her head this way and that, desperate for some hint of where her tormentor had gone - simultaneously fearing the inevitable blow of the crop. Yet it didn’t come. Seconds stretched into… minutes? Still nothing. Julie struggled against her bindings, trying once again in vain to get her arms free. The woman had done an expert job on her. The ropes held her in their unyielding, merciless grip, indifferent to her struggles. Flexing her fingers in frustration, Julie thought that even if she somehow got hold of a knife or scissors, she probably couldn’t get free even then.

She moaned into her gag in anger and frustration. Her ears still picked up nothing but her own heavy breathing. Underneath the blindfold, darkness stretched on in all directions, giving no clues to either the woman’s location or where Julie herself was in her own house. Tentatively, she slid her right foot forward, probing for possible obstacles. Taking a step forward, she could feel the first droplets of her own wetness roll down the inside of her shin. ‘Damn it’, she cursed in her head. ‘Even this is turning me on!’ As much as she’d dreaded being struck with the crop, this silence was even worse… and, she had to admit to herself, better. Every second she had to wait for her tormentor to reappear only served to make her more aroused.

The footsteps appeared right in front of Julie - and the crop struck right between her legs. It wasn’t even as hard as most of the previous blows, but the sudden shock caused Julie to freeze mid-stride. Standing there, the pain faded almost instantly… but it lit her crotch alfame. Squirming from the sensation, Julie couldn’t even try to avoid the next blow that fell on the side of her left ass cheek - once again sending her on her futile escape.

The woman grabbed Julie’s chest bindings again and pulled her against herself. The other hand caressed Julie’s face around the gag and blindfold. Then it slid down her neck, shoulder and back, once again settling on Julie’s ass. Julie moaned at the touch of the fingers, unconsciously pushing her crotch forward. The woman’s hand stopped - and then moved around her hip, settling down on her labia. The touch was feather-light, but it made Julie gasp and squirm.

“Oh my. You like this, don’t you”, the woman said, lightly rubbing her fingers on Julie’s pussy. The bound redhead squirmed at the touch, mewing into her gag.

“You like this, don’t you”, the woman repeated. Julie nodded. She heard the woman laugh softly. “Tell me, what is it that you like about this? The spanking?” Julie nodded. “The bondage?” Another nod. “The blindfold?” Several nods. The woman laughed aloud, a warm, even friendly laughter. “Well… in that case… let’s make this a bit more… interesting”, she said. Julie felt her crouch down - and felt a warm, moist tongue begin lapping at her left nipple. Her knees wobbled, but the woman kept a firm enough hold to keep her standing up. The tongue was suddenly replaced with a sharp pinch as the nipple clamp closed on her hard nub. The woman moved to the other nipple, licking it for a while before clamping it as well. Julie squirmed at the fresh sensation. The pressure on her nipples was uncomfortable enough that she wanted to take the clamps off, but bound as she was, there was little chance of that… leaving her to deal with the ache that seemed to only feed the arousal smouldering within her. The woman kissed her on the gag - and once again stepped back, leaving Julie alone. The crop struck the redhead on her ass. As she flinched, the chain between the nipple clamps swayed, twisting her nipples…

Julie had lost any sense of time. She no longer knew whether the game had gone on for fifteen minutes or three hours. Try as she did, she no longer even managed to concentrate on trying to evade her tormentor and that infernal crop any more. In her mind, all that remained was the darkness of the blindfold, the tight grip of the ropes, the aches and pains caused by the crop… and her constantly growing lust. Every little step she took made the nipple clamps sway and turn, tweaking her nipples - and further feeding her arousal. She still tried to move, tried to play the game… but every few steps she had to stop to catch her breath.

The woman’s crop found its mark on her ass, her thighs, her tits, never letting her guess where the next strike would fall - and it had found a new target in the nipple clamp chain. The slightest of taps on the chain felt like she’d been struck on both her nipples at once… and every now and then, just when Julie expected it the least, the crop would strike her exposed labia, sending a fresh shock of pleasure and pain through her body.

Julie reeled. Her skin was sore all over from the crop strikes, but within her waves of pleasure washed back and forth through her body. She was certain the game must have lasted for hours… and hours. In her mind’s eye, she could see the sun had come up, the night had given way to day - and still she was here, bound, gagged and blindfolded, still forced to play this game she was always going to lose… and the thought made her feel more and more aroused by the second. She no longer knew what to think of the woman - whether to hate or love her, whether to loathe or lust after her, whether to fear or want her. She played Julie like an instrument, always knowing exactly what to do to drive Julie crazy. She may have invaded Julie’s home and forced her to play this devious game of hers, but at the same time… it was like nothing Julie had ever experienced. She was no stranger to being tied up or blindfolded, but this…

--- ---

...and this is where we leave the two of them - until Monday and the conclusion of the story, that is.
I have to admit, i was surprised to see just how many of you liked this one so much. As much fun as writing this one was, it is still different in tone that most of my previous efforts... but it would appear that wasn't a detriment. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to each and every one of you who read this - and even more so to those of you who took the time to leave feedback. Please keep doing so.
Have a good weekend, everyone.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Now that... was... HOT! 😍😈

This update was perfectly paced and written. Seeing Julie slowly realise she was being aroused by her situation, going from panic to pleasure, and even admitting it to her captor... Just brilliant.

Speaking of her captor, it would appear this situation isn't as sinister as first implied, and may even be entirely consensual haha... Just throwing out guesses 😉

Well done NotSeen and damn you for leaving us on cliffhangers like that all the time! 😂 Now I'm dying for it to be Monday already!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful cliff hanger once again - does this mean 'poor' Julie is stuck in the ropes until Monday :lol:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Now that... was... HOT!

This update was perfectly paced and written. Seeing Julie slowly realise she was being aroused by her situation, going from panic to pleasure, and even admitting it to her captor... Just brilliant.

Speaking of her captor, it would appear this situation isn't as sinister as first implied, and may even be entirely consensual haha... Just throwing out guesses

Well done NotSeen and damn you for leaving us on cliffhangers like that all the time! 😂 Now I'm dying for it to be Monday already!
Keep throwing them out, one day you may hit something ;) Thank you, mate. And, about the cliffhanger... I do have a reputation to maintain :twisted:
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful cliff hanger once again - does this mean 'poor' Julie is stuck in the ropes until Monday :lol:
See, [mention]TayDay95[/mention] , there are people who like them :P
Yes, so it would appear. I wouldn't worry too much, though - I'm sure her 'companion' will find ways to keep her occupied over the weekend :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I haven't detected any indication that this is consensual although that is possible. Julie is being shown that every cloud has a silver lining. A riding crop is not a nice toy but it does elicit a great response from Julie. Very hot sexy writing, [mention]NotSeen[/mention].

(In previewing this I notice that our word processor has decaptilized my first letter, an I. I'll see if that also happens when I submit the posting.)
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I haven't detected any indication that this is consensual although that is possible. Julie is being shown that every cloud has a silver lining. A riding crop is not a nice toy but it does elicit a great response from Julie. Very hot sexy writing, @NotSeen.
Many, many thanks. I appreciate that.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

You have quite the knack for detailed narration, and your grammar is on point! Now if only this forum would allow us to begin our paragraphs with spaces :roll:

A very impressive continuation! Well done!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Finally got around to reading part 2, fantastic as always and damn it's hot as hell, well done indeed sir.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic