Blind woman's bluff (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago Finally got around to reading part 2, fantastic as always and damn it's hot as hell, well done indeed sir.
Why, thank you... and what do you know, here's the final part of the story, for your (and everyone else's) reading pleasure.
[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 3 - More distractions

The woman stopped her, a hand once again grabbing her chest harness. She was once again pulled against the lithe leather-clad body. The woman stood there for a moment and then kissed Julie on the gag, a long and hungry kiss Julie would have loved to respond to, but her lips and tongue were imprisoned by the gag.

“You want this to… continue.. don’t you”, the woman asked. Julie moaned into her gag and nodded frantically. The woman’s hands found her sore ass, once again working their soothing magic on the red-marked skin. Julie tried to grind her dripping wet pussy against the woman’s crotch, desperate for some release to the craving within her.

“So do I, but... I think… you still need… a little more… distractions”, the woman said. She wrapped a rope around Julie’s waist and tied a knot below her bellybutton. Then she pulled the rope between Julie’s legs, arranging the threads to run on either side of Julie’s nether lips, pulling them up Julie’s back and tying the ends to her bound forearms. The pressure and friction of the rope against her lips, the way the rope pressed on them was just one more fiendish trick to make Julie even more aroused - while avoiding giving her a chance to cum. Julie’s knees wobbled. The woman quickly grabbed her to steady her - and kiss her again, even more hungrily than the last time around. Then the woman stepped backward - and tapped Julie on the hip with her crop. “Run, my beautiful captive. Run.”

Julie was lost. The bondage, the blindfold, the crop, the nipple clamps, the crotch rope… the entire game the woman had forced her to play… it was all too much. She still tried to keep playing, keep moving, keep trying to escape her unseen tormentor and her riding crop, but whenever she moved the nipple clamps and crotch rope threatened to cause her to lose her balance. Still, as deviously arousing as the whole situation was, the orgasm she so badly craved hung like a carrot at the end of a stick - always there, but just out of reach.

The woman danced around her, her footsteps sounding one moment only to fall silent the next. The crop fell on Julie’s skin again and again, always at a time and place Julie never knew to anticipate. The game was no longer about her trying to avoid her tormentor. All that was left for her was enduring the simultaneously painful and pleasurable, devious and delicious, wicked and wonderful game the woman was playing with her. She was no longer anything more than a pawn on the board… and she loved every second of it. The crop flicked the nipple clamp chain, drawing a fresh moan from Julie’s gagged lips. Trapped in her private darkness, silenced and bound, Julie could only follow as her tormentor led her, making her turn and twist, walk down the path she was being led along as if in a dance. The crop landed on her skin time and again, every blow feeling a little more painful than the last one as they fell atop previous marks… and each new sting built her frustrated lust. She was so turned on she was trembling, the hoped-for release dangling somewhere in the darkness, just barely out of reach… and yet, every time the woman struck her, she never seemed to get any closer to it.

Silence stretched on, once again leaving Julie desperately listening for clues of her tormentor’s presence. She turned around, grimacing into her gag as the movement once again made the nipple clamp chain swing and tweak her nipples while the crotch rope insistently kept her focused on her pussy. She could have sworn she could feel her clit actually pulsing in time with her heartbeat… So desperately turned on, yet so completely unable to give herself the release she so badly craved.

The house was silent. Julie stood still, trembling. Still trying to listen for the tiniest sound, the smallest hint of where her tormentor was, she suddenly realized she was wishing for the crop to return. She was hoping that the woman who’d forced her to play this game would return and continue, once again use the crop on her. She was sore all over and yet she wished the lashes would continue, to once again remind her how helpless she was. Helpless and at her tormentor’s mercy.

She heard a single footfall right in front of her. The crop barely touched Julie’s labia. She froze, teetering on the edge of an orgasm - and collapsed on her knees as she could feel herself falling back away from the edge. She no longer had the energy to get up. Worn down by the game, the bondage, spanking, arousal, all of it, she stayed on her knees. The tip of the crop touched her chin and raised her face up. Panting for breath, she stared upward with blind eyes.

“Do you give up”, the woman asked. Julie managed a nod. “In that case, I win”, the woman said. Julie’s head slumped forward. Had she not been gagged, she would have begged for an orgasm, but as it was, she didn’t even try. She had been beaten. She could feel the woman crouching in front of her. Hands slid down her arms and sides, stroking down her shins, to her knees. “Thank you for playing with me”, the woman said and kissed Julie on the gag. “It is time for the last part of our game.”

The woman carefully laid Julie on the floor on her side. Then she bound Julie’s ankles together with rope. Having done that, she moved a little… and then Julie could hear a zipper being pulled. A few moments later the woman sighed. As the sighs turned to moans, Julie realized that her tormentor was fingering herself right there, right beside her. Already half-mad with frustration and lust, hearing the woman finger herself to an orgasm was one more torment atop the entire long ordeal. But, tied as she was, she could only lay there and listen to the woman moan and wail as her orgasm built and built - until she finally came.

It took the woman a few moments to compose herself. She then laid a hand on Julie’s shoulder. “Once again, thank you for playing with me. I hope you enjoyed it as well.” She did something with the ropes that bound Julie’s arms, rose and then Julie heard her footsteps depart. A few moments later the door opened and closed.

Moaning in desperation, Julie squirmed in her bonds - and could feel slack in her arms. As she started to struggle, the ropes started slackening, one loop after another… until finally she could pull her right arm free. Without pausing to undo any other restraints, Julie thrust her free hand to her pussy that had been begging to be touched for what felt like hours. Her fingers found the throbbing, rock-hard clit and started rubbing it. The orgasm came like a tidal wave. It crashed over her, submerging her, pulling her under… and yet her fingers never stopped. The much-craved release just kept going on, her pent-up frustration finally finding an outlet, the orgasm racking her still-bound body for a very long time…

When the aftershocks finally relinquished their grip on her body, Julie worked her left arm free from the remaining ropes. Her fingers felt a little clumsy as she unbuckled the gag straps one at a time and pulled the ball from between her teeth. Her jaw ached as she gently eased it closed. She untied the blindfold and squinted at the sudden light. She was sitting on the living room floor. Sunlight streamed in through the windows. She glanced at the clock. ‘Half past eight. Eight hours. She played with me for eight hours’, she thought, her head spinning with the thought. Shaking her head, Julie untied her legs and tossed the rope aside. Closing her eyes, she gently eased herself down on the floor, the smooth hardwood feeling comfortably cool against her abused skin.

Epilogue

“Morning, boss!”

Julie looked up from her laptop as Katya, her secretary breezed in through the door, closing it behind her. The blonde walked over to Julie’s desk, setting down a thin stack of envelopes and a steaming mug of coffee.

“You’re a lifesaver, Kat”, Julie said with a smile as she sipped the coffee. The bitter liquid flowed down her throat and she could almost feel the caffeine assaulting her nervous system. “What does the day look like?”

“Quite peaceful, actually. You had a meeting at 10, but it was moved to tomorrow, so you’re free until the department heads’ weekly meeting at 2pm. You get to spend all morning getting up to speed.”

Julie set the coffee mug down on her desk, closed her eyes and leaned backwards. She grimaced fleetingly as the crop marks on her back twinged. “Just what I needed. Thank you.”

Katya looked at her boss, slight concern on her face. “Pardon me for asking, but… are you ok?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.”

Katya glanced at the door before continuing. “So, I wasn’t too rough?”

Julie rose from the chair a bit gingerly, wrapped her arms around her secretary and kissed her. Their tongues slid into each others’ mouths as they kissed for a long time before Julie broke the kiss. “Oh no, you weren’t. You. Were. Wonderful. You evil, devious, naughty, lovely woman. Did you have fun?”

Katya grinned. “Oh yes. Oh yes, I had fun. Lots of fun”, she added before kissing Julie again. “When would you like it to happen the next time?”

Julie thought for a moment. “You know what? I don’t want to know. You know my schedule better than I do, so I’m sure you can find lots of suitable times. So - whenever you choose.”

Katya smiled, her eyes twinkling. “Remember, then - you asked for it.”

“That I did.”

“Well then… have a nice day. Lunch?”

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan. You pick where we go. See you then.”

They kissed one last time before Katya left. Closing the door behind her, she walked around her desk and sat down. She opened her laptop and brought up Julie’s calendar. ‘Hmmm… looks like she’ll be at the office until 9pm on Thursday… I think she’s going to be staying _a lot_ longer - and not working very much…’

The End

--- ---

Here you go, then. Once again, I hope you liked this - and please give feedback. Have a good week, everyone.

...oh yeah, that. Now, would anyone be interested in reading the sequel? Because of my other commitments, I won't be able to adhere to my usual Monday-Wednesday-Friday posting schedule (in other words, there would be longer gaps between posts), but other than that... well?
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Fuuuuhuhuhuuuck! That was sexy! 😈😈😈😈

I'm certainly glad this did turn out to just be a fun, kinky game between partners. Seeing Julie and Katya again definitely gets my vote, as for your schedule, fret not, we'll all still be here whenever
you're ready my friend 😊

Thanks for delivering us another sizzling story of creative kinky hijinks! 😁♥️
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

What to say without repeating myself...

That twist at the end was pretty hot. I imagine that there's a lot of members here that would love to have a partner like Katya!

And it is worth repeating that you're very good at narration and grammar. No one would ever guess that English is not your original language. You should be proud!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I would very much like to find out what happens when Julie works late.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Fuuuuhuhuhuuuck! That was sexy!
I'm certainly glad this did turn out to just be a fun, kinky game between partners.
Thanks for delivering us another sizzling story of creative kinky hijinks!
Thank you very much! I'll let you in on a little secret - the first version that I wrote of the ending had the entire story to be a for-real non-consensual home invasion. Once I had finished that, I took one look at it and deleted it. Not my style.
TomYi wrote: 2 years ago What to say without repeating myself...
That twist at the end was pretty hot. I imagine that there's a lot of members here that would love to have a partner like Katya!
Thank you for the compliments. Glad you liked the ending. My imagination seems to like coming up with all kinds of curveballs. Luckily, so far they have worked.
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Seeing Julie and Katya again definitely gets my vote
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I would very much like to find out what happens when Julie works late.
Hmm. It would appear I'll be posting it, then (I actually have the whole thing already written, so there's that). As to what will happen... well, I'll give you two hints:
1) Julie isn't going to get much sleep on that night, either
and
2) the above story was Katya being nice :twisted:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love this story.of consensual, but still.surprise, home.invasion . and the refusal by K to let J climax for 8 hours is awesome. Lucky J has Sunday to recover.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]JulieG[/mention], so I don't know to what extent you were involved in the creation of this tale but thanks so much for helping [mention]NotSeen[/mention] bring this story to life. Not to mention you made for one hell of a starring role 😁😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention] probably for the best that you stuck with a consensual story, definitely more your style. Though never be afraid to expand your horizons if you ever feel the desire.

And it's great to hear you've already got a sequel written, and if the game's only gonna step up then count me the hell in for a front row ticket ♥️😈😂
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago @JulieG, so I don't know to what extent you were involved in the creation of this tale but thanks so much for helping @NotSeen bring this story to life. Not to mention you made for one hell of a starring role 😁😁
With this story very little. With the sequel........well........
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

A fantastic conclusion, well done! I had a hunch that it was some kind of consensual game but you had me doubting it for a while there. The writing was once again amazing,, I'm running out of adjectives to describe it, need to get my thesaurus haha.
A sequel is already written huh, I eagerly await it's arrival. Also, a big thanks to JulieG for making this story possible, you deserve some credit here too.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago @NotSeen probably for the best that you stuck with a consensual story, definitely more your style. Though never be afraid to expand your horizons if you ever feel the desire.

And it's great to hear you've already got a sequel written, and if the game's only gonna step up then count me the hell in for a front row ticket
I _have_ thought about it, but so far I haven't found a story idea good enough to be worth it.
Oh, is that so? Well, that particular train is leaving one of these days very soon...
SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago A fantastic conclusion, well done! I had a hunch that it was some kind of consensual game but you had me doubting it for a while there. The writing was once again amazing,, I'm running out of adjectives to describe it, need to get my thesaurus haha.
A sequel is already written huh, I eagerly await it's arrival. Also, a big thanks to JulieG for making this story possible, you deserve some credit here too.
I'm running out of ways to express my gratitude for such high praise. Thank you.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

When I read this story on word springs to mind: Intense :) And the Epilogue was a nice twist at the end :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago When I read this story on word springs to mind: Intense :) And the Epilogue was a nice twist at the end :)
Thank you.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a great ending, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. You wrapped this up with a bow. The possibility of a sequel is nice too. I will be looking for it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

@notseen is the greatest writer active on this board right now. Long may this talent remain here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What a great ending, @NotSeen. You wrapped this up with a bow. The possibility of a sequel is nice too. I will be looking for it.
Thank you for such kind words. As luck would have it, you shouldn't have to wait for very long.
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago @notseen is the greatest writer active on this board right now. Long may this talent remain here.
Aw, shucks...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fantastic conclusion to the story [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

I hope Katya gets her bonus this month :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic conclusion to the story @NotSeen

I hope Katya gets her bonus this month :D
"The pay isn't anything to write home about, but the perks are fantastic. It's not like you get to tie up and whip your boss in every workplace!"
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Once again, SMOKING HOT!!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Once again, SMOKING HOT!!
Thank you!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I love this story! Great job! Hope you can post a sequel.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago I love this story! Great job! Hope you can post a sequel.
Thanks! I already did, actually. It's titled 'After hours' and you should find the link (at present, anyway) in my sig. Give it a read and let me know what you think.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

THe contradiction of sweet, attentive, efficient, secretary and vicious, cold, ruthless, Domme makes Katya a dream girl!! I would love to read more about these two :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic