Murder mystery party MF/MF++

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Murder mystery party MF/MF++

Post by Tapedupcouple »

(A fantasy my wife and I have talked about for awhile now, hope it turns out ok)

Kirra and I couldnt be more excited, we had received an invitation to a murder mystery party that was pretty high end and exclusive. The party was being held at a secluded hotel just up the coast, it was all done up in roaring 20s theme and had a grand cash prize for whomever is able to solve the murder of the hotel owner.

We are just heading out the door “almost ready Kirra!? It starts in a half hour!” “Ill be done in just a sec Jason!” I am stunned as she comes walking down the stairs her long blonde hair flowing agains a shimmering shiny gold dress. “Wow you look amazing babe, I might have to just take you back up into the bedroom haha” she giggles back and says “well if we win that grand prize then we can spend plenty of nights in that bedroom.” She smiles and plants one on my lips as we head out the door.

Arriving to the event we are very impressed with all the decor and how all out they went. The ballroom felt like a party from Gatsby and with everyone all dressed up it was easy to get in the mood. They gave us a pamphlet about Mr Hudson and how he was mysteriously murdered just a short while ago and a few other details to help us find some clues. Just then the host comes out with a warning “attention everyone it has been confirmed that the killer is still on the premises and that we are all in danger please use caution when exploring the grounds as the place has been littered with booby traps.” We look at each other with excitement wondering what could be in store for the night. We walk to the bar and order a couple of drinks and small talk with other guests trying to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. We decide to give a look around the library that was located on the wing across from the ball room, it was rather dark and quite spooky especially when we found a red balloon in one of the aisles floating by itself. Slowly approaching we see a note attached to it reading “take a chance” with a little pin needle. We decide to try and pop it hoping its a clue that will get us closer to winning that cash prize. Kirra gives it a poke and a loud pop goes off with glitter fluttering in the air and suddenly the place goes totally dark with all the lights off. “Uh oh i think it was a mmmpppphhhhh!!” I hear kirras words get cut off. “Kirra where are you!!!” I feel around as i hear her heels clicking against the floor getting dragged away and her mmphhss begin to fade.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good start, looking forward to more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tapebot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapebot »

I like the premise! Hope to see this story continued.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A Murder Mystery Party is a wonderful vehicle for a story. Is there a hint of Agatha Christie in the air. I am eagerly waiting your next chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic