Bondage landlady (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage landlady (F/M)

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

*Based on my actual landlady but her name has been changed*

I was a male in my late 20s, short black hair, slim build, I had been living in my own flat for about two years now. It had done me good to get my own space. I had kept up a good relationship with Jane my landlady, which, unbeknownst to me, was about to take an unusual twist.

Jane was coming to my flat to discuss rent payments. I had a shortage of work leaving me a bit short on cash. I had offered to pay over a different period of time to bring me back up to speed on the payments. She had agreed and was on her way to discuss the arrangement.

Jane arrived and phoned me to say she was outside. When I answered I was greeted by her usual cheery warm ness. She was a lady in her early 50s, with shoulder length blonde hair and a slim figure, slightly shorter than me, wearing a white blouse, a black ladies dinner jacket, blue jeans and knee length black heel boots. “Hi James!” she said as I opened the door. “Hey, come on in.” I led Jane upstairs into the flat and into my front room as she sat on the couch. “Would you like a drink?” I asked. “No thank you,” replied Jane. “Let’s get straight to it. You’ve been no trouble since you’ve lived here so I’m more than happy to give you the support you need.” “That’s great,” I replied. “That helps a lot. Thank you.”

I could see a twinkle in Jane’s eye as she picked her bag up. “Now James, there’s two things I can take out of my bag,” she warned me. “One of them is the form I need to do with you, but if I take the other thing out I may let you have this month rent free.” I paused for a moment. “Right okay,” I mused. “What is that then?” Jane pulled out her phone. “Let me show you a photo first.” Jane scrolled through her phone before finding what she wanted to show me. I had to double take. The photo showed Jane kneeling down in a pvc black dress, wearing those same boots she wore in front of me now, with black tights, with a blindfolded, bound and gagged man and a woman either side of her. They had been stripped to their underwear and were sat with their hands and feet tied and tape over their mouths.

Before I could say anything Jane spoke. “You see, well this is my kink, being a bit of a dominatrix shall we say,” she explained. “I love tying these two up, they are friends of mine don’t worry. I brought a roll of duct tape with me. If you let me tie you up, and you can stay here for an hour, you can have this month rent free.” I was a bit skeptical. This didn’t seem like a way to run a tenant/landlady relationship. But at the same time I was interested. “Well I suppose if it saves me money,” I said. “Ok let’s do it.” Jane winked at me. “Oooh I didn’t expect that! Just promise you’ll keep this between us ok? Now i want to leave you in your bedroom. Let’s go in there. Oh and I’ll need you to strip to your underwear.”

Five minutes later and I was in my underwear, laying on my bedroom floor while Jane grabbed my hands and taped them tightly behind my back. “Oh Jane!” I said. “You’re good at this!” “Why thank you,” said Jane, as she moved onto my ankles, taping them tightly, before also taping my legs just below and above my knees. “You don’t know how thrilling this is for a middle aged woman to do this to a younger man.” She sat me up. “Struggle for me,” she demanded. “Ok,” I replied, as I tried to break free. It was no use. Jane grabbed the tape and began to tape my upper body, just above my torso and just above and below my chest. “Wow Jane,” I remarked. “I wasn’t expecting this. I never imagined you’d have this wild side to you.”

Jane pressed a firm hand over my mouth. “Well lucky for you I do! Now I have to gag your mouth. I don’t want you calling for help.” Before I could respond Jane picked up the tape and wrapped it five times around my mouth and head. She pulled out some keys from her bag. “These are the spare keys to this flat,” she said. “I’ll be back in an hour. Don’t even think about breaking free!” “Mmpp mmhh,” I tried to say ok through the gag. Jane leant down and gave me a kiss on my taped mouth. “See you later,” she said with a wink, as she left the room and locked the flat door behind her.

She was only going to be gone for an hour but it felt longer as I struggled helplessly on the floor. Luckily she had put the heating on so I wasn’t cold. The curtains had been closed so there was no chance of being seen through the window. After what seemed like an eternity I heard Jane coming back into the flat. She stepped into the bedroom with me still bound and gagged as she had left me. “Good boy,” she said. “I’ll free you soon. Just erm need to sort one thing out.” “Mmmmppphh?” Jane pointed at a bulge in my crotch area. “Let’s sort that out first you horny devil,” she said with a wink, as she pulled some tissue from her bag, before having her way with me with her hands. Eventually I finished into her tissue, moaning through the gag. “You enjoyed that eh?” teased Jane. “Mmm hmm,” I replied. “Right let’s get you out of this.” Jane carefully cut the tape off me so not to hurt me.

“Well that was different shall we say?” I said, getting dressed. “The pleasure was all mine,” replied Jane. “Just remember to keep your payments on time from now on!”
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I'd love to have this relationship with my landlady
tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

Really enjoyed reading this.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

See i feel as a tenant this would be postive reinforcement to be late with my payments ALL the time. 8-)
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

This is so hot. I would pay the rent if she would've kept me longer.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So, I lean heavy on the dom side but for a free month of rent, that seems like a good deal for me. Perhaps it is the wrong incentive for some people, as some may be late a few more times or even on a regular basis :lol:
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great story, I’ve had a very similar fantasy!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
rohan@babu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rohan@babu »

I wish I was him.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I would take this deal every time. Love the story.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I love the premise and the execution here, entertaining story! I love to see more of this.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A cute little story, well done! ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Nice story.
Usually not into chastity but something about that situation seemed like a good opportunity to put him into chastity while she still could have her way with him. Then they could really start to negotiate prices in the next months.

Pay the rent on time or no key at the end of the month.
Advance payments during the month reward him with freedom but his hands will be handcuffed behind his back and he'll have to do the landlady favors to get the keys for those .. some ideas.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

This would make me want to miss a month's rent more often.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic