The Tangled Maiden: Complete (Mostly F/F, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What a fun game. That is very inventive, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Are you going to sell it on Amazon? Slowly, she is getting more and more comfortable in the Tangled environment. I'm waiting to see where you go with this next.
Thanks a lot! It was fun to come up with. Expect more of these "games" in the upcoming chapter. I quite like combining bondage with more competitive games, but sadly, the mainstream scene is not a big fan of it.

II doubt it is a game to sell on Amazon. The cage and the rods are heavy, maybe weighing in 600-800kg in total, and although I did not Bree comment on it, of fairly high-quality material. But if there's a more specialized website willing to discuss royalties...
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What a fun game. That is very inventive, @Beaumains. Are you going to sell it on Amazon? Slowly, she is getting more and more comfortable in the Tangled environment. I'm waiting to see where you go with this next.
I can only subscribe to that :) This Game Sequence was very creative and fun to read!
Thanks a lot!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice game.

I enjoyed the descriptions. And I love how Bree is still struggling with all the... let's call new aspects of this social group, such as the nudity and stuff. I love the character!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good chapter, that game they played was very interesting. I still don't know what Bree makes of it all, she seems to want to take part, and be part of the gang. But I think she still may have some misgivings. :?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was interesting. Not sure I want to play, but it was interesting to read it.
And I would love to try that cake...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Just caught up on the last couple of weeks of this story. From the abject misery of being evicted which brought tears to my eyes too - to the game with Aoife in the cage. It's wonderfully written, and the thoughts, hopes and fears of Bree are remarkable.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Nice game.

I enjoyed the descriptions. And I love how Bree is still struggling with all the... let's call new aspects of this social group, such as the nudity and stuff. I love the character!
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago A good chapter, that game they played was very interesting. I still don't know what Bree makes of it all, she seems to want to take part, and be part of the gang. But I think she still may have some misgivings. :?
Thanks a lot guys! Those social aspects will remain a big struggle for the prudent Bree.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago That was interesting. Not sure I want to play, but it was interesting to read it.
And I would love to try that cake...
I am glad you liked it. Only, if my descriptions of the food are better than of the bondage, maybe I am doing something wrong. Or is that just Bree's perspective?
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Just caught up on the last couple of weeks of this story. From the abject misery of being evicted which brought tears to my eyes too - to the game with Aoife in the cage. It's wonderfully written, and the thoughts, hopes and fears of Bree are remarkable.
That's one hell of a compliment. Thank you very much!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I was the last whose cup of tea was nonempty. I seldom had hot drinks, and my mouth was not used to the heat. I needed half an hour to empty one cup.

“What’s next?” Remy inquired. “Any plans? We haven’t traveled all the way to hang on the couch all day.”

Ambrose laid another slice of cake on my plate. “Let the girls rest. We’ve had quite the morning.”

Long red horizontal marks decorated Cheyenne’s skin. Released and collared, she lazed on the mattress with Aoife and Isabelle. All three had balls strapped in their mouths. It was unjust I had to accept and eat the second slice while Cheyenne had nothing, but I did not dare to fight my hosts. Their house, their world, their customs, despite how immoral and horrid they appeared.

“What about wrestling?” Remy yawned. Not unexpectedly, he would not participate. “I’m sure Isabelle fancies a rematch after last night.”

“Bree stands no chance,” Cecilia remarked. “She has no tie-up experience. I’d prefer that everybody can win.” That assumption did not particularly thrill me, but then I could skip that wicked contest.

“Ya’know, I’d love some action. Can’t we wrestle without ropes?”

“We can come up with something,” were Cecilia’s ominous last words.

“Do you have any strategy?” Cecilia inquired, attempting to engage in a conversation. She bundled my ankles together as I lay on the dojo’s blue mat.

“Uh, no, not really.”

“Will you attack?”

I was hesitant but could not remain in a corner and wait. “Maybe, likely not.”

“Give it a shot. It doesn’t matter if you lose, does it?”

I nodded. The expectations were low. My legs were already tied together above the knees, and my wrists were joined behind my back. Thick mittens rendered my hands useless, and the Velcro red bands stripped around my biceps connected a chain between them and another one running over my chest.

“We’ll use these balls,” Cecilia explained, showing a yellow sponge ball with a 2-inch diameter. One side held a rubber tube, and she plugged the hole with a flexible stick with a round, thickened end. “If I pull it, the ball is stuck,” Cecilia demonstrated. “You gotta squeeze both two sides. That’s the game. Bite it, and it comes off, understood?” With the mitts, my fingers could not do it.

Cecilia fastened the two balls to the chains on my chest and between my upper arms. “You’re nervous, aren’t you? Why? Go with the flow and see where you end up. No pressure.”

My competition consisted of three unclothed, similarly tied women while I was dressed. “It’s bizarre.”

“Remember, fun is the most important. We raised the stakes, and the others get punished for losing but not you. That’d be too much.”

“Thanks,” I sighed as Cecilia braided my hair for safety.

“Bree, are ya ready?”

“Yeah.” Internally, I screamed to sprint away. The appalling game was far out of my comfort zone and would begin soon. The enormous mansion’s basement featured a dojo, and each corner contained a tied girl. If you lost both your balls, you were out, and the last woman standing – figuratively, we all lay down and could not stand up – won.

“Everyone ready?” Ambrose queried. The perverts were seated on leather sofas to watch the spectacle unfold: The bodies of nude, bound women would clash together. “Three, two, one, go!”

“Okay, Bree, just do it one more time. If they go any further, you say no, grab your things, and leave,” I promised myself. With my toes, I launched myself forward on the soft blue mat but failed miserably. My tights slipped away, and I faceplanted, forcing me back to square one while the other girls advanced to the middle. I was making a fool out of myself. I twisted to my side, to my back, and continued to roll to avoid being rescued or wait until the survivor would reach the utterly incompetent Bree and steamroll her.

I got dizzy, which one would expect from tumbling around while the rest wormed in a controlled manner as if this was a weekly activity. The first bodies had collided when I arrived, but I could have done nothing more. I was glad nature had given humans four limps instead of one.

“Isabelle took Cheyenne’s back-ball,” Ambrose announced when I approached Aoife. She winked with a triumphant grin on her face, which was a definite warning. I rolled on my stomach and pushed myself to my knees. In front of me, Isabelle defended by kicking Aoife away with her doubled legs, handing me one chance to show that, well what actually? What did I have to prove? That the hospitality was not squandered? Yuna had called Cecelia and Ambrose the kindest people she knew, but I felt uncomfortable in their megamansion.

I made myself drop down on Isabelle, who had not perceived me from her peripheral vision. I landed where I aimed, with my mouth on the ball while the rest of my face crashed on her breasts and buried itself in them. It grossed me out as Isabelle cursed. What was I doing? This was downright assault. I drove my teeth into the ball, bit into it, and let go, making it roll off her belly onto the ground. She retracted her body as I rose and panted. I matched eyes with Aoife, who sat on her knees as well four feet away. “Come at me, coward, ” her green eyes taunted.

“Bree has Isabelle’s front ball,” Ambrose declared. At the minimum, I had achieved something that was neither courageous nor impressive. I had exploited a weak moment with a low blow.

During that moment, Aoife had inched ahead by pulling her toes to her knees and then jumping up somehow, extending her foot. We were three feet apart, and she desired to strike.

I waited indecisively. Unquestionably, being on top would be favorable, and leaning forward meant falling. Aoife waited as well. We were vulnerable, and the slightest breeze of wind would make us tumble over. Then I was yanked backward by my upper arms. I had not watched Cheyenne and Isabelle. Stupid. I slid and plunged between Isabelle and Aoife.

“And Isabelle avenges herself! Bree’s down to one ball as well,” Ambrose shouted, which I did not comprehend. I bit my tongue as my shoulders absorbed the pain. The two adversaries I hit followed my example, but now I caught the impact instead of the mat. Stinking feet rammed into my face until a pair of knees replaced them and settled on my neck, obstructing my windpipe. I was helpless and bound. With a firm kick, she moved away, but not without causing further damage. Her feet hooked behind Yuna’s shirt and ripped it open. Buttons flew through the air, and the accompanying bra was pulled off as well.

Meanwhile, the other girl -- whose identity eluded me -- had crawled on my belly and searched for the ball to eliminate me. Within seconds, she succeeded. I had been vulgarer on Isabelle, but still, someone had placed their head in that area, and skin and hairs touched down on my breasts. The multiple occasions I had been groped had been likewise: humiliating and intrusive.

“Stop, ladies!” Ambrose yelled. “Pause.”

Footsteps neared, and as I witnessed the horror in Aoife’s face, the ball between her jaws dropped and bounced once. I should have expected this would have happened and declined. Why had I agreed?

“Bree?” Cecilia grumbled, removing the mitts around my palms. “Lay still.” A knife slid through the knots, freeing my arms.

Cecilia lifted me and turned my exposed chest away. Back on my legs, she cut the ropes around my legs. Her hands aided mine to cover me up with the torn piece of garment belonging to Yuna. A tear flowed down my scarred cheek.
Last edited by Beaumains 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh no...

A girl (or any person for that matter) should learn when to say no. Bree in this case. Maybe there was too much pressure on her to keep accepting, considering they are giving her shelter, but still... I could feel Bree's sensation while reading this part, so for that congratulations on your writing.

Other than that, this chapter gives us another interesting game. Very well descriptive. Can we expect more games?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bree is an interesting person, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], and she has gotten to an interesting place. But the two interestings are so different. Where to now?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another interessting Game - and I have to agree with [mention]GreyLord[/mention] Bree is truly a fascinating character. If I may ask, how do you came up with the Idea of this Game? Well done!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, yet again. I hope Bree learns from this last experience, although these people are trying to be kind to her, they are dedicated bondage addicts. They can at times get caught up in the moment, and go too far. How much does Bree want to get involved with them ?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago A girl (or any person for that matter) should learn when to say no. Bree in this case. Maybe there was too much pressure on her to keep accepting, considering they are giving her shelter, but still... I could feel Bree's sensation while reading this part, so for that congratulations on your writing.
Yes, Bree should have said no, but I deemed the pressure would be simply too high. She already felt like an outlier, and everyone just kept telling her to break out of her shell and that everyone was nice and kind. And somehow, I build her in such a way that she sees interactions between humans as a sort trade. You don't get anything for free. She gets money if she draws someone, her foster parents got paid for taking her in, and Yuna got a tie-up in exchange for picking her up. Ultimately, she does not expect much of anyone as she has nothing to give in return. It's a really unhealthy way of thinking, but I thought it would fit her.
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Other than that, this chapter gives us another interesting game. Very well descriptive. Can we expect more games?
Thanks a lot! I am not intending to make this a tale of different bondage games, but there are a few more that have been on my list of ideas for ages, so now I have a good place to use them. So why not? I am glad you like them.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Bree is an interesting person, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], and she has gotten to an interesting place. But the two interestings are so different. Where to now?
Thank you! Well, there are only two places left for Bree: The cold and staying. So which one would be worse?
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Another interessting Game - and I have to agree with [mention]GreyLord[/mention] Bree is truly a fascinating character. If I may ask, how do you came up with the Idea of this Game? Well done!
I don't really recall how I came up with the idea for this game. I wanted something which would cause a mess, involve tie-ups, and would have four participants. Maybe like in the story, I thought of wrestling but changed it to fit in these requirements.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Good chapter, yet again. I hope Bree learns from this last experience, although these people are trying to be kind to her, they are dedicated bondage addicts. They can at times get caught up in the moment, and go too far. How much does Bree want to get involved with them ?
Thanks. Yeah, this place is not the best place for Bree to be. It's a really messed up actually for them to force her through all of this, but their intentions are not necessarily bad.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I closed the bedroom door and ran towards my big rucksack only to discover it was practically empty. All my other clothes – well, actually all, my current attire was Yuna’s – were being washed, somewhere hidden in this maze. Thus, leaving did not mean starting back at square one but deep in the negatives with absolutely nothing late in a November afternoon. I was far away from the city with a torn blouse and not even a jacket. It was no longer in the foyer. I had nothing to offer, looked like an addict, and would not find shelter elsewhere. I was trapped. Then I noted the lock’s key missed, so I could not jail myself in this safe room like a lonely princess in a high tower. What a disaster.

I stepped to the queen-sized bed and crept in it. I was exhausted, too tired to fight, too tired to think, too tired to rationalize my decision to stay out of this mansion of madness. Under the gigantic blanket, I cried, clenching a pillow and blaming myself. I should have told Yuna I would survive alone on the streets and never entered a stranger’s house. In the last weeks, I had broken that rule multiple times with disastrous results. Alone, without back-ups, I had to predict and deal with every misfortune myself and overcome them. This situation was definitely my own fault, and I had to solve these issues myself as I had always done.

I laid on the soft sheets for some time – about half an hour – when the door cracked. I collected my breath and waited. Another knock, but my mouth remained close.

“Bree, ye there?” A female voice spoke. Cecilia sounded different, sharper, and I had not heard the other girls’ voices, as if they were not supposed to. “May I enter?”

My lips stayed sealed. I had no intention to talk or show my tears.

“I’ll join ya, so ye shouldn’t jump,” the sugar-sweet voice with a distinct accent said. Without cracking, the door opened, and feet carefully trod the carpet until the bed’s mattress bounced up. The girl joined me under the blanket as my muscles froze. “Bree, truly, this wasn’t intended. I know how ye feel and your pain. If ya want me gone, say it now.”

She sprawled behind me in the darkness, but I kept showing her my back. I guessed it was Aoife.

“Years ago, I was seventeen, I moved to Hollywood, dreaming of becoming an actress. I’d been playing minor roles in several successful movies and series for most of my youth. Ma agent swore I could make it big as I was talented with unique looks. He got me an insurance commercial and a five-second part in high school drama without lines. That was all, but I began getting invited to private parties after turning eighteen. Here, dick riding in exchange for roles was the norm, and I sobbed all night when a producer asked me to go to his hotel room for the first time. It’s degrading to know you’re replaceable and need to pay for fame.”

Aoife paused, letting out a simper of misery. I lay still, not knowing what to say.

“I got jealous and desperate, seeing the other lasses land parts, and ultimately sucked a seventy-two-year-old, which got me two weeks of work. It was awful, and I regret it deeply. My agent had manipulated a daydreaming girl into decisions I wasn’t prepared for.”

The girl with the red hair sighed as if she desired me to acknowledge her presence and story, but I could not piece it with her nude appearance. I did not know what she wanted. “I’m sorry.”

Aoife ignored my words and changed her accent to a more American one. “Bree, please listen. I’ve been through a lot, including also a very abusive relationship. These things hurt and take countless years to heal, but Ambrose and Cecilia had no ill intentions. I would beg you to stay here and not try to leave. Nobody will enter this room without your consent, okay?”

“Thanks…” I rolled around on my back. By entering, Aoife had broken her pledge already.

“Dinner’s ready in an hour. If you wanna eat alone, we’ll bring it upstairs,” Aoife said. Her hand reached toward mine, but she did not grab it, placing it on mine to let me choose. I accepted. Her grip was warm and tender, almost intimate. “Is there something else I can do for you?”

I was unsure, but Aoife had made me a promise and invited me directly, so rudeness was permitted. “Do you by any chance have clothes for me to wear? I cannot use this anymore.” Silly question. Aoife did not seem to own any clothing.

“Oh, yeah, sure. I’ll place some outside your room,” Aoife replied. “Sorry about that shirt. It looked great on you.”

I had little to repay Yuna for ruining her clothing and had also broken her trust. Why would she lend me anything else in the future? Why would she help an unreliable tramp?

Aoife turned silent before she rose. “Drown yourself in a hot shower,” she advised. “If you ever crave to talk, come to me, and if we don’t see each other, have a good night.”

I reemerged from under the blankets when the door shut. The torn shirt hung at my side as I entered the bathroom. A shower was indeed an excellent idea.
Last edited by Beaumains 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Some good advice given there for Bree - hopefully this is a true friendly face from Aoife.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oof, that was... rough.

I don't expect many confessions like Aoife in this kind of stories, but it suits the story very well. I really like this chapter, considering there is no bondage in it. Bree is still giving herself a hard time, I can only hope she can finally learn how to trust these new people around her.

Great job.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bree is very confused and conflicted and you catch that emotional turmoil very well.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, lots for Bree to think about, hope she makes the right decision. :?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Oof, that was... rough.

I don't expect many confessions like Aoife in this kind of stories, but it suits the story very well. I really like this chapter, considering there is no bondage in it. Bree is still giving herself a hard time, I can only hope she can finally learn how to trust these new people around her.

Great job.
Yeah, I am noticing more and more that this story is getting quite dark and serious sometimes. That was not my original intention, but it feels right for Bree. And for Aoife I have some plans.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago ... And for Aoife I have some plans.
I am looking forward to reading your plans.
Spy Task Force Completed
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
Me too
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> I had little to repay Yuna for ruining her clothing and had also broken her trust. Why would she lend
> me anything else in the future? Why would she help an unreliable tramp?

From one end all the way to the other. Bree keeps having doubts and this does not help her. Love your descriptions of her thought processes.
Great update.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

DIRK wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
Me too
Sadly, I have to disappoint you, but that will take a few more chapters. Welcome on board en wees welkom!
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > I had little to repay Yuna for ruining her clothing and had also broken her trust. Why would she lend
> me anything else in the future? Why would she help an unreliable tramp?

From one end all the way to the other. Bree keeps having doubts and this does not help her. Love your descriptions of her thought processes.
Great update.
On the other hand, many of these doubts are reasonable. There are many threats for girls like her and many who seek to take advantage of her situation. It's a way to survive which is very counterproductive in a 'safe' environment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Holding the appetizer’s plate and bowl, I pressed the door handle down and pushed the wood away. The first course, a creamy French onion soup, had been delicious, but devouring it alone in the bedroom had been peculiar. My head advised me to go downstairs and acknowledge all had been a misunderstanding. I had to face my hosts sooner or later to repay the intended kindness if I ever desired aid from these freaks again. Aoife, my humiliation’s executor, had sounded sincere. Clad in a grey hoodie, blue cigarette jeans, and fluffy boot slippers, I descended the red-carpeted stairs, but in the hallway, I had the strong urge to dash up.

“No, Bree. Be brave. For once,” I told myself and stepped through the door, praying for the tiles on the floor to absorb me. “Hey,” I declared, approached the table, and dodged every glare. I had practiced in the bathroom mirror.

“Welcome, please sit down,” Ambrose welcomed. He tapped his hand on the chair next to him.

I complied. The table was set for five: Ambrose, Cecilia, Talon, Remy, and me. The three nude girls had their own table about two-thirds of the usual height. It was shoved against ours and set similarly, but Aoife, Cheyenne, and Isabelle had to balance on their knees. Black ropes around their chests amplified them and included tiny bibs that did not conceal anything an ordinary person would cover. I had seen this in a flurry and concentrated on my empty plate, trying to ignore this madness. I acted like a bratty teenager not stubborn enough to miss a meal: Furious, but not so courageous to suffer to deliver a statement. I remained silent, and my body language made clear this was a chore, not a festivity.

“Thank you for rejoining us. We appreciate it immensely,” Cecilia smiled. “The main course is about to be served.” The absence of an apology signaled her desire to move on. I nodded, and Cecilia directed her attention elsewhere. She had received my message. “Chey lost most of her tan. Did you stop bringing her to the beach?” she asked Talon.

“Don’t talk about it,” Talon grumbled. “A new condo got built next to our secret beach.” Apparently, the residents deemed it distasteful that Cheyenne sunbathed tied up or was roped to the wooden poles that broke the water. I had to agree but said none. “Now we have to drive over two hours to reach the edge of society and some privacy.”

The conversation drifted towards political topics, judgmental vanilla folk, lack of space, and other reasons why their ‘lifestyle’ was threatened. Talon and Remy got heated, failing to realize their share in dragging me into this mess, but I clamped my lips together.

“Turkey time!”

I jumped up. The lady in the Victorian maid outfit bore a platter holding a gigantic steaming turkey on a bed of potatoes, parsnips, carrots, and Brussels sprouts. Cecilia’s giggled as our eyes crossed. Something had been humorous. Probably me.

“Green bean casserole, gravy, and cranberry sauce are on the lower table,” the lady announced. “Bree, what do you want to drink?”

The rest of the table had red wine or a goldenrod fluid matching cheap apple juice. Ordering water would not be appreciated. “Uh, what’s that?” My finger pointed at the unappetizing mushy brownish liquid.

“Apple cider. It’s Thanksgiving.”

“Oh, sure, that sounds good,” I said, conjuring a fake smile. The conversations had paused, so all could assess my words. Although the cooking of the Great Thanksgiving Charity Dinner that local churches organized would be mediocre, I would be among equals and not play the ugly duckling.

“Bree, what ya demand?” Ambrose inquired, clutching a long knife to slaughter the turkey.

“It all looks and smells perfect. A bite of everything?”

My answer was correct, and my plate journeyed around the table to return with a mountain of food. The others received their meal in a strict order: first Remy and Talon because they were guests, then Cecilia and Ambrose, and finally the girls at the lower table. The constant reminders of this hierarchy continued, and Cecilia and Ambrose were ambiguous about my position. However, with everyone eying me, I picked up the fork and stuck it in a hunk of turkey. Juice gushed out, and I cut off a small portion. “Thank you for your hospitality,” I said to open the course. The meat entered my mouth, and I had to give credit where credit was due: It was the best turkey I had ever tasted. It was juicy, tender, flavorful, and summoned a genuine grin on my face, which Cecilia detected.

“You like it?”

“Yeah, it’s marvelous.” My display of emotion had been unintended. Showing my thoughts to these creeps would be a grave mistake -- they had their methods to exploit them. The dinner was exceptional, but that indicated nothing and was likely to comfort me over everything else. I had to prevent another situation like this afternoon.

Cecilia read my mind and returned to her own plate and the more interesting, talkative guests. The topic was bondage, and they casually discussed fashionable manners to tie up ‘their’ girl, including ways to make her aware of ‘her’ place. Too disgusted, I listened to the classical music playing in the background and emptied my plate. One night, then I was out and gone, not attending the Tangled Maiden’s Thanksgiving celebration.

After the main course and a short break, the desserts were brought to the table by the mansion’s faithful servant. I received royal portions of a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie, far more than the rest. My hosts sought me to eat more sweet treats as my stomach was about to snap already. I was skinny but not in an unhealthy manner. I ingested almost no sugar and fat as I ate mainly bread, beans, rice, and fruit and drunk water. Not that I despised them, but luxuries like sweets, cookies, spices, or meat had low priority within my modest budget. Bland food fed.

Ambrose, Remy, and Talon drunk strong-smelling lemon liquor, which I had declined. Combined with the wine, they became rowdy, although they were not drunk. “What’s next, Ce? Anything fun planned for tonight?” The dishes were not for them.

Cecilia was not euphoric. “I got something I’m dying to try for weeks, but it’ll take time to set up, half an hour or so. Could you entertain the girls? Keep them blindfolded.” Remy and Talon smirked before Cecilia addressed me. “What do you prefer? Would you like to be tied and surprised? I promise, it’ll be enjoyable, but you can also sit and watch or lend us a hand.”

“I’ll help,” I replied, wishing it was a responsible decision. I helped Ambrose move the couches and furniture to a corner, creating an arena in the center of the living room. On their mattress, chains held Cheyenne, Isabelle, and Aoife together. Aoife lay on her back on the bottom, and rods between her arms and legs kept them apart. I stared right in her vagina multiple times. Vulgar. Cheyenne and Isabelle lazed on top of the red-haired girl in opposing directions. Their ankles were attached to the pole between her arms and their wrists to the one between her feet. All three were blindfolded and gagged with a red rubber ball such that they only groaned when anyone grabbed their ass or breasts. The men chiefly constrained their absurd actions to ‘their’ girl but not always. With his flat hand, Talon even spanked Cheyenne on her bottoms until they were inflamed. It was tasteless.

This behavior assured me this world was not meant for me. Despite this afternoon’s incident, my stay had been a success: I had been informed adequately to decide to cut all ties. Yuna and Mariam were helpful, but bondage was simply not my cup of tea.

“Bree, get here. The doorstep is difficult,” Cecilia shouted from the hallway for the fourth time from behind the cart. First, a big plastic hump, resembling a bouncy house, then a yellow box with a control panel, thirdly a large machine, and now a lump covered in black plastic entered. “Thanks, this should be all. Can we blindfold you for the remaining part? Or can I spoil the surprise?”

“Spoiling is alright.”I couldn’t care less but was grateful Cecilia offered me a choice and did not push.

“Then you have to do the heavy lifting,” Ambrose said, and inflated, the thing formed a ring with the shiny mechanics as its centerpiece. “Come on.” Talon and Remy waited at the side, one fiddling with Cheyenne’s nipples, desiring me to jump in. My cowardice had a price. We lifted the plastic-wrapped item on the mechanic, and Cecilia fastened four bolts before I could let go. She removed the plastic, revealing the brown beast: A bull. A mechanical bull stood in the living room, and these weirdos would not use it as the manufacturer had planned.

“You wanna go first?” Cecilia queried. “Don’t worry, I won’t gag or blindfold you.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bree has correctly decided what to do. But she should do it now.

Your writing brings me into the scene very well. Good job, [mention]Beaumains[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I have only found this gem of a story a few days ago and now I am playing catch up every other day. Hurrying through would be disrespectful to the amount of work and a wealth of details, inter alia, but just wanted to express that Bree is certainly one special character. Looking forward to reading how her journey will continue...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Bree has correctly decided what to do. But she should do it now.

Your writing brings me into the scene very well. Good job, [mention]Beaumains[/mention].
Thanks a lot for your kind words. I decided not to reiterate it in this part, but Bree's clothes, jacket, and sleeping bag are still being washed (or being held away from her). It's late in the evening, and it's too late in the year to spend a night on the street without those things. So she has to go to a random house and ask for a bed. Nope, Bree would never do that.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago I have only found this gem of a story a few days ago and now I am playing catch up every other day. Hurrying through would be disrespectful to the amount of work and a wealth of details, inter alia, but just wanted to express that Bree is certainly one special character. Looking forward to reading how her journey will continue...
Aaaaah, thank you! Welcome to the story and keep me updated on your thoughts.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Poor Bree. I can relate with those situations when it's so socially awkward to be, but you can't go way. I can only imagine it's that feeling but at least 10 times worse for Bree. I hope she can learn how to overcome that.

Now, I can't wait for the next chapter with the mechanical bull. It's going to be an exciting game, and I hope Bree can enjoy it a bit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic