The Tangled Maiden: Complete (Mostly F/F, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What an exquisite tale. At times so moving and touching. At others so twisted and devious. I think it’s safe to say I’ve enjoyed my time catching up with it all. From start to this date the character development has keep me hooked and the imagination shown inspired.

Hope life gets better soon and the mess is cleaned up. As I know how it feels to be in that place
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, as always. I still think Bree has not got the hang of everything yet. Can't say I really blame her, everybody seems to be playing a part, like in a play or movie. Now shes been put in a position where she has to be the dominant one, it could be difficult for her. I hope she just goes for it, it may make her understand how, and why she has to behave.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Welcome back, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. If your life has been a mess, I hope it has been a good mess.

It is good to see Bree being slightly more accepting. Will this go well for her?
The mess is mostly good, but my new job just sucks out all my energy and makes it very hard to concentrate to anything else than Netflix at night. I wish I could spend more time reading and writing here.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Will this go well for her?
That is the question. I am still a bit worried how lightly the other folks are taking things for granted and are easy about "you will be a bit out of your comfort zone". That does not mean I am uncomfortable with the reading or the story: it's very well written.
Thanks a lot! Yeah, these folks are a little careless in that regard, even if they mean well. On the other hand, Bree should start saying no and be more clear about her thoughts.
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago I hope everything gets better soon. Meanwhile, we can wait.

Onto the story, this is a very interesting chapter (and very well written). The rules are interesting, or participants are punished. The idea of the waitresses getting back at the customers was an intriguing one, but the additional rules make the story better. It seems everything is going to be safe and consensual, hopefully for Brie.

Now, will she be able to punish another person, considering she has always being the one tied up? We can wait to find the answer =)
Thanks. At first, I hesitated to write this as I thought it would be a it too weird, so I am glad you liked it. Don't expect much of Bree in terms of bondage. She won't be magically able to tie someone up.
Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago What an exquisite tale. At times so moving and touching. At others so twisted and devious. I think it’s safe to say I’ve enjoyed my time catching up with it all. From start to this date the character development has keep me hooked and the imagination shown inspired.

Hope life gets better soon and the mess is cleaned up. As I know how it feels to be in that place
Thanks a lot, this really put a big smile on my face.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Super chapter, as always. I still think Bree has not got the hang of everything yet. Can't say I really blame her, everybody seems to be playing a part, like in a play or movie. Now shes been put in a position where she has to be the dominant one, it could be difficult for her. I hope she just goes for it, it may make her understand how, and why she has to behave.
Are you saying that the story feels like the Truman Show? Or some prankshow? That's an interesting opinion, and with Bree, it would be a very distopia twist, almost Black Mirror worthy. I know there are many coincidences, extravagant characters and locations, and many unanswered questions, but I will be honest with you, this won't be a plottwist.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

And another one that I have to catch up on. Thank you for keeping your story going. Your writing style is unique on this site and you come up with ideas that not everybody could write. Well done!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago And another one that I have to catch up on. Thank you for keeping your story going. Your writing style is unique on this site and you come up with ideas that not everybody could write. Well done!
Thanks a lot! These are some very nice things to read!

------------------------------------------------------

“Come on, go on. Get it over with. Or do you also fancy to hurt her knees?” the waitress sneered.

The short wooden stick rested in my hand as the countless threads fell down.

“Turn around, get a good stance. Have you never flogged anyone?”

“Uh, no, thanks for recognizing. I’m still new to this,” I answered rudely as I wrestled my way out of the bench. My legs were still tied together.

“You’ve been naughty, I see? Take a firm stance and start off slowly.”

I sighed. The black-haired girl on all fours held her head down. No sign of nerves. Pure obedience. Her silver collar did not even scatter the lights. “Uh, are you okay with this?” I asked her. Better safe than sorry.

A subtle nod followed. The waitress ignored this comment.

I bit on my lips – tasting the salt of the lipstick – as I let the ropes of the flogger rest against her butt cheeks. What surreal world is this? My arm moved back and returned with some speed. The threads flew much faster. They landed, and her flesh absorbed the impact with a slight swooshing sound.

My victim did not even flinch.

“Mediocre. Again, a little harder. We aren’t building a house of cards.”

I had to hurt her. Truly hurt her. Make her feel pain. Something I had never done. My hand clenched the wood and moved it up, higher this time, only to release it with more power and halt the energy later. I hit her in the middle of her left butt, which retracted and bounced out like a cheap pudding. It had turned red in the meantime with colored vertical stripes.

“Nine more of those, please,” the waitress said. “Not softer, or you’ll suffer yourself.”

I had not signed up to be beaten by anything. I had seen the buckets with bracelets but had been very careful not to grab one. The threat had to be false or at least scaled down. I nodded and pulled the flogger back, letting it land relentlessly. The girl beneath grunted.

“Two,” the waitress said solemnly. This was not a joke.

Her left butt accepted another blow, but she did not move. She could stop it with her safewords, but she persisted for one reason or another, maybe liking it in a wicked way or deeming this deserved or justice. I did not know. I had to hit.

“Five,” the waitress counted two swings later, and I switched to her right butt. This was hard work. My biceps ached. Was I complaining? I was beating someone and was whining about my pain? I was transforming into one of these people: Numb for emotions and empathy.

“Ten. Well done.”

I focused my eyes again, and dread filled my heart as I saw the sore skin and deep red – almost black – color. The trembles of their wearer shook my soul.

“May I have my flogger back?”

I nodded and allowed her to take it from my hand.

“That was quite good for a first flogging. You deserve a reward.”

The waitress sunk to her knees and skillfully undid the knot near my ankles. She hung the bundled rope and flogger around her waist and rose again.

“Thank you,” I mumbled.

“You’re welcome,” she responded, satisfied with her evil. Placing the skirt back over the girl’s ass, she walked her to the end of the table. There, she turned the chair around and made her victim sit on it on her knees. Now she watched over our table as her boobs dropped over the backrest. As expected, her hands were tied behind her back, and she was fastened with rope, one that had been around my legs minutes ago. I looked away, guilty. The ease with which I had used violence scared me.

“You okay?” Ambrose asked. I realized how many had watched me as even Yuna had observed me from her table. What a show.

“Yeah,” I lied.

“Not bad,” Remy said. “Nice rhythm.”

That remark did not improve my mood.

Luckily, Ambrose was more understanding. “If they ask again, you can say no. Remember that.” Only, this was embarrassing with all these wicked, eavesdropping people surrounding me. I nodded and kept my face neutral, not to show any emotion.

“May I take your plate?” A waitress asked a few minutes later. I had seen her sneak behind my back, so she did not catch me off-guard.

“You may, thank you very much. The food was excellent. Please forward my compliments to the chef.”

“Naturally.”

“Thanks.” I was not risking punishment. From the corner of my eye, I had seen many had been forced to leave their table. A fifth of the seats had been emptied, and many more men and women were handcuffed, blindfolded, or restricted in other ways. Out of my sight, there was a podium where a few were tied up in various poses, but most who were gone were led outside the room, going somewhere else. A few would engage in playful fights with the waitresses, forcing five of them to jump on them and rope them up. Yuna was among that group.

“You wouldn’t dare, would you? Attack me? That always ends well,” she taunted the waitress.

“Hands behind your back. These manners don’t improve your situation,” the waitress warned.

Only, Yuna stood up and faced her potential oppressor. “Recall what happened two weeks ago, Catalina?” She stepped out of the bank.

“Down. On the ground. NOW!”

“Nah, you should go down on your knees. Why would I listen to you?”

Yuna had a bright smile on her face while Caitlyn, the waitress she had beaten in the 1st round of a bondage wrestling tournament, tried to stay her ground. Catalina was her wrestling name. Her voice was not as confident as a fear-inducing waitress this evening had to be.

“Yuna, turn around.”

“No.”

“You are only making it harder on yourself.”

“Okay, cool,” Yuna replied, almost laughing, so unimpressed by the threats. “Does that mean you stand at least a chance?”

Hence, Caitlyn grabbed her wrist, rounding her rope around it, but that was a mistake. Yuna grabbed her wrist, turned her body against the blonde-haired girl, and flung her over her back in the air, of course making sure she landed softly on the wood. Caitlyn sat on her knees as her wrists were held together by one of Yuna’s hands as the other circled and cinched her own rope around them. The Green Viper whispered something into her ear before six or seven waitresses tackled her. With tape and rope, they tied her up, but she did not struggle anymore. She had accomplished her goal: Embarrassing Caitlyn. Her current lack of struggles showed she did respect Caitlyn’s colleagues.

The battalion of waitresses carried Yuna away as she stayed calm. She winked as she passed me, unafraid of her fate. It was all a game.

A few minutes later, the main course, a mountain of meat and vegetables was served. I thanked the waitress, playing along. I lacked the courage to stand up against the oppressive regime.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

First [mention]Beaumains[/mention], it is good to read another chapter of your Story. You were missed. Fascinating Chapter I must say. They way you described how Bree struggles to hit the other woman, her uneasiness, her insecurity ... it was palpable. Well done. Bree still feels not comfortable with this New World and I wonder how this journey will go on.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is very good to see you continuing this story, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. I don't think that I have ever read about anyone's first experience at using a flogger. That was very interesting. Like others, I do hope that Bree finds her homeostasis.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

That was tough for Bree, but she got through her ordeal. I think she really needs to think what is best for her now, this kind of life seems to be one difficult challenge after another. Should she take a break. ?
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Good chapter as always.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

This is so well written [mention]Beaumains[/mention] - the struggle in Bree's head feels so real, and her reluctance to hurt anyone is so genuine. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes next.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Great writing. The struggle inside Bree's mind is really good. She is still not used to this new world, I still hope she will join it (not in the harshest aspects that we've seen in the story, but somehow).

Also, I loved how Yuna got captured. I love the character! The fact that some people playfully resist makes this Thanksgiving tradition even more interesting.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago First @Beaumains, it is good to read another chapter of your Story. You were missed. Fascinating Chapter I must say. They way you described how Bree struggles to hit the other woman, her uneasiness, her insecurity ... it was palpable. Well done. Bree still feels not comfortable with this New World and I wonder how this journey will go on.
Exactly. Word by word my thoughts exactly.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, wow, thanks for all the high praise guys! I don't not even know where to start. It's so great to read all of them, but I just have to little to say if I would reply to all of them separately. So thank you very much! I had never expected such feedback for such a story. Sure, it has tie-ups, but it is not romantic or sexy, and quite dark at some points. Not anything which one would expect in a section mostly filled with bondage erotica. Again, each of you puts a genuine smile on my face.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I don't think that I have ever read about anyone's first experience at using a flogger. That was very interesting.
That's odd. Me neither. Yet, on this site there are many stories of first tie-up experiences, but yet, a first flogging does not come up often. It's strange because I can imagine that many dominants would struggle the first time the sub asks about incorporating such pain in their play.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well you’ve certainly done it again with this chapter. So thought provoking and intriguing all in one. Will Bree ever truly feel comfortable with all that goes on. Who knows but then that’s part of the fun whilst mixed with a dark setting. Keep it up. It’s yet another interesting twist on the bondage literature that see me strive to write different scenes. Ensures I return to read more from those. Like yourself. That interest
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well you’ve certainly done it again with this chapter. So thought provoking and intriguing all in one. Will Bree ever truly feel comfortable with all that goes on. Who knows but then that’s part of the fun whilst mixed with a dark setting. Keep it up. It’s yet another interesting twist on the bondage literature that see me strive to write different scenes. Ensures I return to read more from those. Like yourself. That interest
Thanks a lot! I already have a quite a few ideas how to continue this tale, but I recognize the struggle to come up with new, fresh ideas. Especially the bondage itself is hard, as describing a crazy way in an understandable way is often a hurdle as well. And I also have the intention to write something which is unique. When I have more time on my hand, I will try to read some of your work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Although my plate was still half full, my belly was bursting. Turkey, ham, casserole, and vegetables in all shapes, sizes, and colors were mixed into my stomach, which sent many desperate signs that no room remained. I disliked this food was wasted.

Many seats around me had been emptied. Ambrose had been tricked. “Would you love testing our novelty cranberry sauce?” a waitress had inquired, and obviously, he had to accept. Refusing was unthankful. It had been spicy, as hot as the center of a volcano, and Ambrose’s failure to finish it had been the cause of his punishment.

In less honorable fashion, Talon and Remy had disappeared. Talon had given a waitress a weird, inappropriate compliment (“That smile brightens your face, and I can imagine the rest of your body is at least as beautiful”). Remy had complained about a frozen potato, which had been a trap, unmistakably. Ambrose and Talon had left the room, but Remy was still here. A pillory on the podium featured him with a brown hood over his head. I did not mind.

Few from my table had lasted until the end of the main course, and an older lady was the closest to me. “Anna,” she had introduced herself, but as both of us were no talkers, a conversation never formed. Yet, her company helped me. I battled myself through the treacherous chats with carefulness, nerves, and a clear benefit of the doubt. Anna’s charm resembled a grandma handing sweets to a child, and the much younger waitresses did not dare to defy it. Yet, despite my natural lack of charisma, Anna supported me with uplifting winks and smiles when I survived another interaction. Only, my days were numbered. Ambrose and Cecilia had paid for this dinner, which included a tie-up.

“Can I get you a drink?” the waitress asked. The white cap hid her azure blue decently.

“No, thank you,” I replied. “I’m good.”

“You sure? You still have your two free drinks left.”

“Then get me water, please, thank you. I don’t drink alcohol.”

“Water’s free. We also have soft drinks, juices, tea, and virgin cocktails. Should I fetch the card for you?”

“No, thank you, water is fine, truly.”

“You can get anything you desire, and you pick water? That’s almost unappreciative.”

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled. “I like it.”

“That’s a terrible lie. You’re only making it worse for yourself. Get up. You require discipline. Lying is not tolerated.”

“I’m not lying, miss. Please, I enjoy simple water.”

The waitress chuckled. “Rise, you’re accusing me of being wrong. That’s also an offense. Did no one ever teach you how to behave?”

The answer to that question was no, but I kept silent. In her ridiculous pilgrim costume, she grasped my arm and jerked me away. I caught an encouraging glimpse of Anna; it would be alright. She led me outside the arena room into the hallway deeper inside the building into another space, where many people were already tied up. First, I spotted a blindfolded man tied to a wooden chair with a red ball between his jaws. The legs of two standing women were spread by a steel bar while their bound arms behind their back and head were covered with black leather. They bent forward as their arms were drawn up. Furthermore, two men were saran-wrapped together on a couch with their heads pushed in each other’s crotch area. Another man had a wooden chest strapped around his head while his wrists were chained high up.

Two weeks ago, this sight alone would have made me flee, but I had become used to this physical violence. Only, I was not looking forward to joining this party.

“I got another ungrateful rascal. Could you deal with her?” my waitress asked her colleague. “I tried my hardest to have her enjoy her meal, but she did not appreciate all my efforts.” She still clasped my arm as I was taken aback by the sheer number of chains, hooks, beams, and metal bars that coated the walls and ceiling.

“One moment,” a stern voice spoke in the back of the corner, which was followed by a sound of a gagged person fighting for their life. I focused my gaze on the floorboards, trying to regulate my breath to hide my terror. I had to stay calm, face this nightmare, and tell Yuna this was not my cup of tea. I did not have her courage.

Heels clacked towards me, but I eyed down as the bottom of the black-and-white dress appeared in my vision with one hand holding a long white feather. A finger from the other hand brushed my cheek, and I automatically stepped back.

“Fearful little bird,” she giggled. I recognized the voice. Alison, the waitress who had served me during my last two visits to the Tangled Maiden.

“Weakness,” my waitress stated. “She’s rude and then shivers at the thought of consequences.”

I did not despise Alison, and her appearance boosted my morale. At least, she knew I was not too familiar or interested in bondage. I guessed it was no coincidence I ended up in her hands.

Alison turned away. “Many made that mistake, and I’m certain she’ll be a fast learner. Beth, please assist me and tie her wrists behind her back.”

I yielded and did not fight the ropes that circled my wrists. My rigger knew her knots, and the result did not hurt while it was also inescapable. Meanwhile, a scene unfolded in front of me. From a wooden device for merciless tickling, Alison unlocked a large woman. Oddly, she was dressed in a dark green gown with golden details while all guests wore black. A black hood shrouded her head, blindfolding her and certainly covering a big gag. It, like the dress, was secured by a padlock.

“Lie down on your back and spread your arms,” Alison ordered her in the other, empty side of the room, where a cargo net with gaps of a few square inches lay.

The woman complied, surprised by the net on the floor that she could not see. Alison pulled the dress up to bind her legs together when I ultimately understood the situation: She was a he. Her legs were very hairy. The gown was a form of humiliation that was part of his sentence. Alison also fastened a rope above his knees but could not cinch it due to the clothing. Beth had walked me towards them to force me to watch.

“Open your mouth,” Alison charged when she was done with him. I allowed her to press a ball of rope between my teeth and fasten it behind my neck. The gag was small and not tight. I reckoned I could still produce intelligible speech but vowed to keep quiet and act like I had lost my tongue.

“Lie down on top of that sweet little girl,” she declared with a wicked smirk, pointing at the man. Due to my tied hands, Beth had to aid me, and she placed my head on his pounding chest. The satiny fabric could not disguise his panting and nerves. “Give her a massive hug, as if you were best friends.”

He folded his muscular arms underneath mine, pressing me against him. They were, of course, restrained in this position. Then the two waitresses rolled us over the net, encasing us like candy in a wrapper. Thick chains above his head and beneath his bare feet trapped the candy. Only a steel pole between these two points ruined this analogy, which the girls connected to steel cables of a pulley system. A motor lifted us one foot up. The man and I were in a hammock-like cage with all four of our hands locked behind my back.

“An hour, maybe ninety minutes should be sufficient,” Alison said. “I hope this teaches you a lesson in respect.”

Beth left, and Alison devoted her attention to the other prisoners in the room, leaving me alone with the man in the dress. Like a couple, we lay in the rope structure, me on top of him. He was twice my weight, so it could have been worse. He moved me up and down with each puff, and his hands rested on my lower back but did not descend farther. I could smell an odor of sweat, but if Alison had tickled him for a while, this was unsurprising.

I was tied to a stranger, a man, and I was defenseless. We were stuck together in the net, and here, it was the two of us.

I did not know who he was. I did not know his name, his face, nor his intentions. If he was not bound, this was a worst-case scenario, something I had avoided for years: Being helpless and alone with a man, for all the obvious reasons.

Currently, he hugged me, quite tender, actually, and could sense every movement I made, hear me, and even learn my smell. Still, he did not care that I was me in particular. He did not mind me. He had no problems being so close to me as he stroked my spine.

That made me realize something: I was also a stranger to him. In other words, he did not know what I was: homeless, living on the streets and here out of pure desperation. I did not live the bondage life but had had no other options left.

He did not have this information. He knew I wore a spandex catsuit and was nervous, like numerous kinky girls tonight. Sure, he could sense I was new to this world and not very daring, but there was nothing more. My name was not mentioned, and Alison and Beth had not treated me differently.

I was anonymous. My muscles relaxed. The man in the satin dress did not judge me, place themselves above me, or ignore my presence. He treated me like an equal, unafraid, not disgusted, and not trying to support me in a dehumanizing, belittling manner. For ages, no one more successful had shown this kindness towards me.

I closed my eyes and yawned with the ball of rope in my mouth. I could lie here for an hour, maybe two.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Another well written chapter
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It seems that Bree is still struggling. She definitely is not embracing bondage and who could judge her for that? [mention]Beaumains[/mention] you have created a very interesting Characters with Bree. I for myself cannot do anything different than feeling Sympathy with her. She is such a kind person and she values the small things: she does not let go food to waste for instance. Bree alone is worth every minute it takes to read your stroy [mention]Beaumains[/mention] !
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago It seems that Bree is still struggling. She definitely is not embracing bondage and who could judge her for that? @Beaumains you have created a very interesting Characters with Bree. I for myself cannot do anything different than feeling Sympathy with her. She is such a kind person and she values the small things: she does not let go food to waste for instance. Bree alone is worth every minute it takes to read your stroy @Beaumains !
very good remarks!
I am feeling very much sympathy for Bree and would wish her to meet people who are taking care of her and not being selfish. Good observation concerning the 'smaller' things, which are indeed anything but.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bree was thinking,
I was anonymous. My muscles relaxed. The man in the satin dress did not judge me, place themselves above me, or ignore my presence. He treated me like an equal, unafraid, not disgusted, and not trying to support me in a dehumanizing, belittling manner. For ages, no one more successful had shown this kindness towards me.

I closed my eyes and yawned with the ball of rope in my mouth. I could lie here for an hour, maybe two.
I think this defines Bree very well. She deserves some happiness.
Spy Task Force Completed
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, Bree getting another experience of the bondage lifestyle. I wonder if she really understands it, will she ever feel comfortable with it. Sometimes she seems to, and then other times she seems lost in a strange world. Will there be an event, that will help her to make her mind up. ?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago It seems that Bree is still struggling. She definitely is not embracing bondage and who could judge her for that? [mention]Beaumains[/mention] you have created a very interesting Characters with Bree. I for myself cannot do anything different than feeling Sympathy with her. She is such a kind person and she values the small things: she does not let go food to waste for instance. Bree alone is worth every minute it takes to read your stroy [mention]Beaumains[/mention] !
Thanks a lot! Bree indeed sees the good in small things, but I have to say, that remark on the food being wasted was not meant in this way. I did not want to write it out fully, but I meant that for Bree it was painful to see food go to waste after living on the streets. It is hard to see it being squandered when some people have nothing at all.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Super chapter, Bree getting another experience of the bondage lifestyle. I wonder if she really understands it, will she ever feel comfortable with it. Sometimes she seems to, and then other times she seems lost in a strange world. Will there be an event, that will help her to make her mind up. ?
Maybe there will ;). But I am not a super big fan of letting Bree love bondage at once. In my opinion, she needs to feel safe first before she will ever could feel comfortable. Her current headspace, confused, anxious, alone would definitely not allow this. Whether this will ever happen, that's the question. Sadly, as this story progresses so slowly, it is easy to forget how little time passed by in the story. It has been only two weeks since she learned about bondage and two days since she was evicted.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh my gosh! That was beautiful.

Like you said it yourself: not the kind of story one would expect in a bondage related site, in the Adults section. But I cannot complain. Quite the opposite in fact. It's a very interesting and creative premise (like many of your stories have, if not all) and it's really well written. I am so enjoying reading about Brie's path through this whole story.

The fact that this unknown man doesn't know who Brie is, cannot see her, but can still feel and know that she's new to this world and treats her with kindness. I doubt that any of the characters we'd already know have done this, even Yuna. For the first time, Brie is feeling kindness with no strings attached. This man will probably never ask anything from her, like she had expected most of the people in her life.

I could write more paragraphs about this.... but for now, well done. Very well done.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Everyone, thank you for reaching the 50k views milestone. That's truly a lot!
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago For the first time, Brie is feeling kindness with no strings attached. This man will probably never ask anything from her, like she had expected most of the people in her life.
This is just how Bree experiences it. Remember, that man was also forced into that position, and his arms could do nothing more than embrace Bree. Being gagged and blindfolded, he also had no choice.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Alison spoke my name. “Bree,” she repeated, whispering. “Did you like the tie-up? You appeared quite chill.”

Outside the room, my shoulders still had to recover from the hour-long bend. Alone, in the hallway, Alison had broken character.

“What do you reckon? Tell me.”

Indeed, I had been relaxed. There had been nothing I could do and also nobody to fear. The man was not too touchy, only stroking my back gently, and when my initial adrenaline had faded, it even became boring. An hour is a long time to squander doing nothing. Alison had kept herself busy releasing, fastening, flogging, tickling, berating, reprimanding, and humiliating an ever-changing cast of captives, but I ignored that spectacle. Watching it unblindfolded and unafraid would not have improved my position. Boredom was not the end of the world, and the pats on my back made me feel loved unconditionally. However, I could not tell Alison this truth; I had no intention to end up as tightly tied as the others. “It was fine.”

“Fine? Was it unpleasant? Be open with me, okay?”

“It was not too bad. I expected worse.”

“I won’t use it against you. Pinky promise.”

Being honest was generally a horrible idea, and I did not want to bother Alison too much. “I’m not upset. You didn’t harm me.”

“C’mon, Bree, don’t hide behind vague terms. I’m trying to discover whether you want to continue.”

“I am fine. That guy remained appropriate.”

Alison laughed. “Cedric is such a cutie. If I had doubted he would act like that, it wouldn’t have happened. But be honest. We have a special room for those for who it’s too intense. If you want to go there, say it,” Alison paused, tensing her complexion. A half-naked woman crawled by who could not catch us chatting casually. “Else, you’ll likely be tied up again.”

“I’m good.”

What was I doing? Did I actually want to be tied up? Not really, but the loser’s room was also a dreadful prospect. I would be on my own with most likely the table 1-crowd. Moreover, either giving up before Ambrose, Remy, and Talon, who clearly could not take the punches they threw, or even joining them was not an attractive option. I had more trust in these waitresses.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, but I won’t flog anyone again.”

“That’s cool. No problem. Look scared, please,” Alison said, grabbing my arm as she pushed me along. “And now you shall behave!” she exclaimed. “Show respect. Else, you’ll spend the entire night in our deepest, darkest dungeon, begging for mercy. But you’ll receive none.”

Alison’s voice almost caused me to giggle, but I held my face straight.

“Sit down, you little culprit, and I hope we won’t meet again tonight.”

I sat down on my old spot as Alison marched back to her prisoners. The room had refilled, signaling most had returned from their tie-up. But, from my group, I only spotted Cecilia from afar. Dax and James (yikes) were at the other end of the table, and I presumed one blindfolded, half-naked girl on the podium was Cheyenne. Anna and Yuna were nowhere to be seen. I was alone. Besides, most people were eating their starters and main courses, so there were no more awkward conversations about bondage or my recent tie-up. I liked that.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” Beth asked shortly after.

“Tea, please, thank you,” I reacted. I had deliberated about this choice, predicting its return. Tea was a safe bet, and due to my inability to devour hot drinks quickly, it would buy me time.

Beth laughed, delighted with my response, and returned a minute later with a glass of hot water and a box with dozens of flavors of tea. I selected earl grey, not too adventurous, and politely declined the honey and sugar before Beth left me alone. The tea was boiling hot, and I stared in its damps, wondering what was going on. I did not feel threatened by these waitresses and comprehended and accepted it was all an act. They had no ill intentions, and it was just another job, attempting to please those who fancy this kind of suffering. They did want to hurt for real.

In the next half an hour, guests returned, left, got their meals, and got tied up, tickled, flogged, lifted to the ceiling, taped to the wall, gagged, blindfolded, nailed into coffins, locked into cages, and cuffed. Some lost half their clothing had to dress in something embarrassing, and one had to sing a song. I was surrounded by madness but stayed out of it.

“Bree, ready for dessert?” Beth queried, knowing my name.

“Always, thanks a lot,” I replied, not wanting to get punished. The brunette smiled as if I had walked into a trap, and she brought me a plate with three scopes of ice cream and five kinds of cake and pie, and even though the slices were small, it all added up. The creation was also covered by different sauces – chocolate, strawberry, and what not – and a tower of whipped cream. I had never seen such a dessert, let alone eaten one.

“That looks amazing. Thank you very much,” was the sole thing I could say.

“Enjoy,” my waitress smirked deviously.

It was a trap, but I was unsure what it unleashed: a bottomless pit, sharp spikes, or an angry bear. Untrusting, I picked up my fork, pierced it in the closest obstacle to cleaning the plate, pumpkin pie, and let it glide into my mouth, expecting an odd flavor: salty, sugary, sour, or even spicy. Yet, nothing happened. It was the sort of tasty pumpkin pie one would expect during Thanksgiving.

Strange. I had found the cheese but did not understand what would trigger the mousetrap. The sorbet ice was ordinary, although it was my first time tasting blueberry chocolate and maple walnut ice. Well, not entirely normal, as four seats further, Beth had pinned a man to the floor and fed him his own socks. Disgusting. I preferred the cheese.

Then, to my surprise, Beth brought Anna back in. Anna’s hands were connected by a short chain, and red tape wrapped her head such that only her nose stuck out.

“And thou shalt not seduce me. Understood?” Beth commanded Anna, who saw nothing and could not speak.

Anna nodded, and Beth removed the layers and layers of tape, and I felt sorry for Anna’s hair. Fortunately, her hair did not stick to it, as if it only adhered to itself, and save for skin discolorations and a brighter smile, Anna had not changed a bit.

“Had a good time?” she whispered to me, half out of breath after Beth had left.

“It was great.” A perfect, neutral response. “And you?”

“Great. I missed this. Sadly, my back cannot handle bondage anymore.”

I was speechless. Luckily, Beth saved me, bringing the elderly lady her dessert as if nothing ever had occurred. The rules were weird.

Beth’s plate was much smaller than mine, holding only one scoop of ice cream and two pieces of cake. Cecilia had ordered more desserts for me, most likely. Yesterday, I also received second portions of cake on multiple occasions. Either she knew I loved them, or she indirectly told me I was too slim.

I continued to eat, gladdened there had been a long break after the main course, as I otherwise had to toss these sweet miracles away. It was a ton, but I could manage it.

“Are you finished?” Beth inquired, but not a single crumble remained on the plate. I had succeeded.

“Yeah, thank you. That was incredible. It was the best dessert I’ve had this year. I’m so grateful.”

“Then I suppose you would love another plate?”

That was the trap. I had swum right in the fyke. “No thanks, I’m full. That would be wasteful.”

“A waste? You are thankless, or you lied.”

“No, no, that’s not what I mean. I’m incredibly sorry for the confusion.”

“What do you mean, then?”

Another snare with only wrong answers. “My belly is bursting, truly. If I could, I’d beg for more.”

Beth chuckled. “Get up. I warned you. The dungeons it is. Everyone always has room in their stomach for dessert.”
Last edited by Beaumains 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I hope I am not misinterpreting. It appears to me the Bree is slightly more in tune with her environment than she has been. Even if I am wrong, great writing.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very intriguing. Does Bree really settling? Am unsure, but happy to find out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic