The Tangled Maiden: Complete (Mostly F/F, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

you know?
This is maybe my favourite piece: the rolling story-line, the emotion, passion, Bree feeling better and a good roleplay-capture...
sigh.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That Chapter was very touching, sensible. Bree confronts her past, meeting Chrystal. The Content of the Box must mean much to Bree. And that she is generous to Chrystall and her Family shows how kind she is. Bree had gotten the Opportunity for a fresh start. Obviously she grabbed that Opportunity with both hands. Also a great moment; That Yuna is wise enough to leave Bree space.

One Part of me is sad that this Story ends, another part says: Well done [mention]Beaumains[/mention] ! And if I may say so, it seems a wise decision to end the Story for now at this Point. We learn that Bree has adjusted to her new Life. So that is a good point to end the Story.
Thanks a lot for your kind words. Indeed, the most important theme of the story was whether Bree would find a home in the bondage community, and the answer to that question skewed towards positive already in the last few parts. Prolonging it would mean even more (unlikely) accidents and miscommunications and so would not improve the story. Having Bree explore many forms of bondage was another option, but that would simply be the same story but with far less tension. Aoife's character was interesting to explore further, but doing that from Bree's perspective would be cumbersome. Hence, the choice.
Quinnkink wrote: 2 years ago I haven't posted before but I've been waiting for updates to this story with bated breath. Your writing is truly incredible and I'm happy to have read it as long as I have. I can already tell that whatever story you write next will be just as good.

Thank you for such an amazing story
Thank you very much! I feel honored you made an account specially for me. Welcome on (the) board!

I have no clue yet what I will write next. I have a few ideas, so I will likely write a few small excerpts and ask for opinions.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I really need to start catching up on these stories (reading Caesar's epic tale at the moment).
Good luck with Christine and her company. I am sure you will enjoy them! Also, it will keep you busy for a while.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago you know?
This is maybe my favourite piece: the rolling story-line, the emotion, passion, Bree feeling better and a good roleplay-capture...
sigh.
Thank you! I am glad you liked it. Though, I can assure you, the roleplay-capture is not over yet...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Just another wonderful update - tugging at the emotions with Bree's return to her previous home, and handing over the money to them. It's been a wonderful story to read, and am looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future [mention]Beaumains[/mention]
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

It`s a shame, but all stories need an end.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh no, oh no, oh no...

This has been one of my favorite stories on this site and I'm super sad it will reach its end. But it has too. Bree has finally found a place to stay, in the bondage community as you say. That is so satisfying.

So heartbroken to read about Bree's background with Chrystal. Good to know that Bree doesn't forget about the people who was with her before.

Great story, great writing, great... everything. Congratulations!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention], you make the winding down of this story seem very natural and believable. Thank you for the effort you have put into this writing.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Looks like Bree is nearly at the end of her journey. Her trip back to her past was very emotional, she has come a long way, it has not been easy for her. It's good to see she is feeling more content about herself, and her friends. I enjoyed reading about it. :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hi all,

This is the last part of "The Tangled Maiden". Thank you for everyone who followed along, and especially those who left comments on this thread. It was a wonderful world to explore and quite a journey for Bree. I hope you will all enjoy this last installment.
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Just another wonderful update - tugging at the emotions with Bree's return to her previous home, and handing over the money to them. It's been a wonderful story to read, and am looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future @Beaumains
Thank you very much! I have still no clue what is next, but I am certain you will be able to find it soon on this site.
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Oh no, oh no, oh no...

This has been one of my favorite stories on this site and I'm super sad it will reach its end. But it has too. Bree has finally found a place to stay, in the bondage community as you say. That is so satisfying.

So heartbroken to read about Bree's background with Chrystal. Good to know that Bree doesn't forget about the people who was with her before.

Great story, great writing, great... everything. Congratulations!
Thank you very much for your kind words! I means a lot to me that this story is among your favorite stories as there are many fantastic authors here.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Looks like Bree is nearly at the end of her journey. Her trip back to her past was very emotional, she has come a long way, it has not been easy for her. It's good to see she is feeling more content about herself, and her friends. I enjoyed reading about it. :)

Thank you! That's very true.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Beaumains[/mention], you make the winding down of this story seem very natural and believable. Thank you for the effort you have put into this writing.
Thanks man! I am glad you like the way I end this story as this is always hard, especially for an ongoing story where you cannot change to much in the previous chapters.
-------------------------------------------------------------

My left heel flew into Yuna’s back but produced no reaction, disappointingly. She was too busy tying my elbows together with one hand as the other still hand-gagged me. I renewed my call for attention.

“Stop that!” she hissed, slapping me with the gagging hand on my bottoms.

“Only if you let me go.”

“Why, little ferret?” With two hands gripping the rope, she jerked my elbows together, pulling my shoulder blades back.

“Please?”

Yuna laughed. “Aoife should give you more acting lessons.” She allowed my arms back in a less constrained curve so they would survive longer. Four inches separated my elbows, and without outside help, they were stuck.

“You’re breaking my immersion. Let me go and capture me again,” I plead desperately.

Aoife lowered her head. “I’ll never let you go, little ferret.” A few months ago, Yuna had begun calling me that during our bondage sessions but had never explained the choice. “But if you want to break your immersion…” she whispered before turning away. “If ya had a good wank, don’t forget to share this video with ya friends and fam’ly.”

We giggled. Despite the dreadful Irish accent, Yuna’s impression of Aoife was spot on. Then she forced a thick sponge ball between my jaws, filling my entire mouth. Pulled on my feet, she launched me on the bed. Yuna liked to play rough. I spun and witnessed Yuna in her short black latex dress and black high heels. She looked dangerous, and I was unsurprised she could wrestle dressed like that. On my back, I turned away from my friend, raising my legs, so I could kick her.

“Still not surrendering? Are you unable to determine when a battle is lost? That’s adorable,” Yuna scoffed. She kicked out her heels and climbed onto one side of the bed, crawling forward like a tiger.

I thrust myself back into the pile of pillows such that flanking could not exploit my vulnerabilities. What was I doing? My arms were bound, and I wore a ridiculous Japanese schoolgirl outfit and was gagged. I stood no chance.

The tiger leaped forward, either in for a fight or deeming my defensive position inadequate. I kicked forward. One leg missed, and the other hit a shoulder with enough force to flip her. She landed next to me, behind my sole line of defense.

“That hurt, little ferret,” she groaned. “Where do you want the receipt? This won’t come cheap.”

The ball-gag prevented me from making a snarky reply, so I pretended to yawn.

“You bored?”

I nodded.

“Let’s change that.” Her long fingers fumbled the white shirt out of the blue skirt and drew it up. Nails scraped my sides. This was typically Yuna: Either tie me such that I could not move a muscle or let me squirm uncontrollably. Her fingers rapidly tapped as if she played the piano, and I produced the high-pitched squeaks. Her way of seizing me and torturing me felt like a hug. But apart from the warmth, the evilness and wickedness were apparent. I was her toy and had to dance, and my legs sailed through the air and banged into the mattress.

The torture lasted long, long enough for me to visit every phase: Confidence, fear, despair, hope, misery, desperation, and finally relief. Yuna never punished me for real, that is, to hurt me, and soon, the tickling was over. It had been a symphony of emotions. As I had opened up, I had bathed in them, nourishing me with her latest composition.

“Enough of that. Time for the real work,” Yuna threatened with a smile before striding to her suitcase. We were gone for only one night, so it was stacked with bondage supplies. She carried a black metal stick with shackles at its ends. “I suppose you know what this is?”

“A spreader bar?” I thought but refuted it as it was only two feet long.

Yuna smiled deviously. “Almost, spoiler, it’s an invention of Cecilia, and Aoife tested it earlier this week.”

I sighed. This spreader bar was extraordinary. My engineer hosts had been devious, envisioning yet another tool the devil would envy. Yuna returned to the bed and connected the bar’s ends to my ankles, matching the blue knee-high socks. I was too tired to fight back.

“Remember, don’t move your legs apart too far,” she instructed. Although Aoife had struggled, it was only now that I grasped the instrument’s perversity. “Else, the consequences are yours, little ferret.”

The bar could expand but not retract, like how a zip tie can only be tightened. If I clicked the bar farther apart, I could never shorten it. “Initially, you had to explore this yourself with tickling, but you earned yourself a slower form of torture. Your decisions don’t ease your life...”

Yuna put earphones in my ears. I could have struggled against her by bobbing my head, but the wrestling hour was over. I had lost the fight a long time ago, and the tickling had worn me out. As she jumped off the bed, I heard a click. The spreader bar had grown. White noise entered my ears, and a scarlet latex hood was draped around my head. It was not a proper hood, as it left the area around my nose, lips, and cheeks free. Thick padding kept me blinder than blind, and three layers of fabric squished against each ear. A padlock sealed it around my neck, blocking my two favorite senses for as long as Yuna wished.

Yuna had abandoned me with my thoughts and the torture device, and although one was my friend now, they would soon rival each other for the title of my worst enemy.

Well, I was not totally alone. Yuna lay down next to me and leaned against my bound body, scrolling mindlessly on her phone. I liked that. Even after many bondage sessions, my mind tricked me when I was solitary. I could trust Yuna with my life, but unrealistic worst-case scenarios became more lifelike and frightening when my thoughts turned hostile. Yuna knew this and would free me when I panicked.

Only, she did not.

Now, she was cruel.

I had extended the bar three times already and began to understand Aoife’s frustrations. Whenever possible, my limbs adjusted. Lying still is hard. My legs had experienced worse angles and always begged to join each other. I had never noticed they pressed outwardly until each movement added another penalty. I had no need to be dominated or corrected by a person; such a simple concept was sufficient to submit me. My willpower had to fight an enemy with no feelings and no sense of time or existence.

I would lose.

Eventually.

Still, as one hand tapped the screen of her phone, Yuna’s other hand entertained itself by squeezing and walking over my thigh. She was not trying to pain, startle or even threaten me. She only demonstrated her power and dominance, and her lack of effort enhanced her grip. She was in charge. Her fingers walked over my belly, between my breasts, and upward. Ever-present, like a fly, I wanted to hit her away.

The steel between my legs gradually extended. Soon, my knees had to straighten to accommodate a larger and larger gap between my feet. The long blue skirt tightened and rolled up my legs, so Yuna undid it. She wanted me to stretch myself even further. Then she scratched my right, scarless cheek, savoring the power I had entrusted to her.

She unbuttoned the white shirt, showing she had more obscene plans. I disliked this element of bondage, so she was cautious and avoided sexual innuendos. Aoife loved being fucked as clothes were ripped from her body, but I was more self-conscious, virtuous, and less feral. A tender hand placed itself on my stomach, entering my soul through my breath. The serene quietness stood in sharp contrast to my burning legs. I had to withstand the pain, and Yuna showed no grace or pity, watching my spiritual voyage with pleasure and joy.

I could only imagine the scene: A pale girl bound in bright blue underwear and a red hood. I had to envision it. Yuna loved when I sketched our adventures and posted them for my fans to see. With altered appearances, her deeds were seen by thousands. That was our dirty secret.

And then I realized it. I had reached the end of the bar, or at least where Yuna had put the safety pin. My heart rate dropped, and my legs relaxed, not having to tension inwardly anymore. Merci had been granted.

For now.

Yuna had given me false hope, as usual.

She pressed something against me, against my most vulnerable parts, and it buzzed. Yuna wished to vibe me. She introduced me to this experience a few weeks ago. Although it had been embarrassing at first, it felt heavenly and helpless. The plastic pushed against the dark blue undergarment of my costume, and its vibrations were sent to me like a secret code. It opened a deep sensation inside me, and an ancient recipe was prepared, which I yearned for. I demanded the dopamine rush, and my pussy had to comply. I climaxed. Yuna gave it to me without any games.

Yuna let me enjoy it for a few more minutes before untying my feeble, defeated body.

It was over.

Only, I was wrong, again. When my ankles were free and shaved against each other, leather cuffs were locked around them. My aching wrists found themselves linked by a feet-long chain in front of me. Yuna did not lift the hood, only removing the earpads, earphones, and gag.

“That was amazing, little ferret. Thank you. I already dream about tomorrow.”

“To.. tomorrow?” I stumbled. My jaw ached.

“Your payment for the journey here was adequate. I presumed I had to drive you back too.”

“Oh…”

Yuna shoved me away. “Prepare for bed. We got a long day ahead of us. Your toothbrush is on the sink.”

“You keep me all night like this?” I inquired, climbing off the bed.

“Should I shorten the chains?” Yuna threatened. I was unafraid.

“You are an awful human being. I hate you,” I stated. I wiggled through the unfamiliar room and bumped against a chair. I had lied. I did not hate Yuna. I did not hate anyone. She was indeed rotten, heartless, and awful, but many people were horrible in worse ways. Yuna was only like that when I permitted her to be, and my friend otherwise. I brushed my teeth, peed, and returned to the bed, where I cuddled with Yuna before falling asleep.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done! Fare thee well, Bree. You have been most interesting to follow.
Spy Task Force Completed
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another excellent chapter, to finish off Bree's remarkable journey. :)

I've really enjoyed reading this, and judging by the comments posted about this story, so have many others. :)

Well done, I look forward to see you posting more stories. :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

This has been an awesome, long journy and I am very happy with the end. I had been uncomfortable with some situations imagined them in RL, but never (!) with the story and I thought the writing to be excellent!

Thanks so much for providing! Good luck, Bree...and farewell.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Thanks for the journy [mention]Beaumains[/mention]
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Wonderful, beautiful.

I love it when the captor uses a pet name for the captive. "Little ferret", that sounds really cute.

Also, great description when Yuna decides to go more... intimate with Brie. Beautifully written.

Like others had said, great journey and great story. Congrats! =)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a beautiful finish for this wonderful story [mention]Beaumains[/mention] - it looks like Bree has finally found some happiness and is building her new life. Little ferret? I like that Nickname!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Well done! Fare thee well, Bree. You have been most interesting to follow.
Thank you!
Tieup1 wrote: 1 year ago Another excellent chapter, to finish off Bree's remarkable journey. :)

I've really enjoyed reading this, and judging by the comments posted about this story, so have many others. :)

Well done, I look forward to see you posting more stories. :)
Thank you very much. I am also still taken aback by how many have followed this story till its very end. Certainly there wil be more ;)
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago This has been an awesome, long journy and I am very happy with the end. I had been uncomfortable with some situations imagined them in RL, but never (!) with the story and I thought the writing to be excellent!

Thanks so much for providing! Good luck, Bree...and farewell.
Thank you so much! Yeah, I reread some scenes, and maybe because I knew there would be a happy ending, it was a lot less rough for me. Maybe I should have left out the part where James asks Bree for a bondage shoot or have Miriam lock the cage. But that's the problem with an ongoing story: It is hard to predict how scenes pan out in the greater scheme of things. Still, I am very glad you enjoyed it!
DIRK wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for the journy [mention]Beaumains[/mention]
No problem. I was happy to write it. Thanks for your comments.
Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Wonderful, beautiful.

I love it when the captor uses a pet name for the captive. "Little ferret", that sounds really cute.

Also, great description when Yuna decides to go more... intimate with Brie. Beautifully written.
Thanks a lot! I also liked the "little ferret". I thought Yuna would be using them, and it took a while to come up with this one.

I struggled for a while whether Bree would get more intimate as she really flees away from it in the earlier chapters, but it is a nice way to show that she has gotten more trusting and confident in that time span. Thanks a lot!
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago What a beautiful finish for this wonderful story @Beaumains - it looks like Bree has finally found some happiness and is building her new life.
Thanks a lot. I am certain that Bree will be happy.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

For those curious, I (finally) started writing again, and the first part of my new story is now up: Spy Camp. It will be quite different compared to The Tangled Maiden and not as heavy. Yet, I expect those who enjoyed this story to like it. Please check it out!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17833
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago For those curious, I (finally) started writing again, and the first part of my new story is now up: Spy Camp. It will be quite different compared to The Tangled Maiden and not as heavy. Yet, I expect those who enjoyed this story to like it. Please check it out!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17833
I will do that at once dear [mention]Beaumains[/mention] :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Good news, surely!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago For those curious, I (finally) started writing again, and the first part of my new story is now up: Spy Camp. It will be quite different compared to The Tangled Maiden and not as heavy. Yet, I expect those who enjoyed this story to like it. Please check it out!
I finally made it through The Tangled Maiden (I so want to open a pub with that name). Well done. And I will start on your Spy Camp soon...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Now, off to Spy Camp.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hi, thank you to all who keep clicking on this story. We now got a 100000 views! That's huge. This story is doing better than anything I have written before. Thank you very much.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

One of my favourite story, here in this site. Beautifully written!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago One of my favourite story, here in this site. Beautifully written!
Thanks a lot! That is an amazing compliment.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey,

It has already been said, but it certainly would not hurt to say it again: This is a really well written story, very solid throughout. The only minor criticism is that it does drag a little in the middle with Bree not being willing to make up her mind for a little too long, but I assume this was a situation of just not wanting to end the story too soon.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey,

It has already been said, but it certainly would not hurt to say it again: This is a really well written story, very solid throughout. The only minor criticism is that it does drag a little in the middle with Bree not being willing to make up her mind for a little too long, but I assume this was a situation of just not wanting to end the story too soon.
Thank you very much! That is very kind of you.

Yeah, it is a bit hard to write a story on a forum which is intended to be read like a book. I just write a chapter, post a chapter. I cannot edit previous chapters too much. Maybe I should rewrite certain parts if I want a consistent, well-edited story. The problem you describe indeed occurs, mostly because I had more ideas for scenes than for character development. Also, as the time is not spread evenly in the story, one weekend almost contains half the story, which makes character development seem slow. I struggled a lot with making that weekend go by faster, yet I just wanted to tell a lot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic