Pushing Limits [F/M/FF/MM]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beattothis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pushing Limits [F/M/FF/MM]

Post by beattothis »

Zach’s heart thumped harder with each step he took towards his domme’s house. He couldn’t believe that this was happening. Just the thought of this easily intimidated, skinny young man dominated how he wanted to was enough to harden his cock. Of course, he couldn’t let his domme see. If she knew he was already excited before they had even begun…

Finally, he made it to the porch. Standing in front of the door seemed to slow down time for him. What were only seconds felt like hours before finally gathering the courage to press the small doorbell. He heard it ring and waited anxiously before she finally arrived. His domme, Regina, was wearing nothing more than an oversized t-shirt that reached down to her thighs and her usual prescription glasses. She stood at the door, holding a cup of coffee and seemingly tired.

“H-Hello, ma’am,” Zach nervously spoke, his typically steep voice going up a pitch, “Did you get my request?”

Regina smiled and responded groggily, “Of course, darling. But, are you sure about this?” Her smile flipped into a concerned frown. “You know how intense I can get…”

“Precisely! And that’s why I requested it! I believe I’m ready for that level of intensity.”

“Hm…” Regina stared at Zach for a moment, as if examining him, making him grow nervous. The black woman had always thought herself better among the white men she dominated, and Zach was no exception. And that’s what he loved about her—her confidence. Her assertion. Her strength! He adored that woman, and he wanted to be whatever she needed him to be. After all, he was her toy.

“Okay, fine,” she finally replied. “Just let me know if I’m going too far, alright?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Zach responded excitedly. Regina stepped out of the doorway, allowing Zach to enter. The smell of the early morning hit his nose, caused by the many plants she grew across her house.

Regina and Zach sat at her kitchen table and began discussing their session. “Now, you requested a fake safeword and a real one?” Zach nodded eagerly. “Well…” Regina thought for a moment, but nothing came to mind. “You got any ideas for fake safewords?”
Zach brainstormed ideas before finally coming up with one. “Uncle!” he answered, “You know, in reference to the old saying, ‘I’ll blank before you can say’-“

Regina chuckled and said, “No, don’t worry, I know exactly what you mean. And what about a fake safe tune, hm?”

Zach put even more thought into this question before finally answering with the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.

“Not a bad choice,” Regina said with a lustful smirk. “And you do remember the real safeword and safe tune, correct?”

Zach nodded his head. “The safeword being ‘Oh Lordy!’ and the safe tune being the State Farm jingle,” he answered enthusiastically.

“Huh, maybe you are ready… Well, before we can begin, let me grab you some snacks. You must be so hungry from your two-hour trip.” Regina stood and gracefully walked to her kitchen. Zach could only sit and allow his heart to beat harder as he heard the clinks and stirs in the kitchen. Eventually, Regina returned with a glass of milk and a small plate carrying two Oreos. “Eat up!” she cheerfully commanded, setting the plate down in front of Zach. She sat across from him and only stared, resting her chin on the back of her hands. “I already ate,” Regina explained with a wink.
Zach only gulped and nodded in response before slowly chewing on his Oreos, appreciating the sweet icing and the crunchy chocolate cookie sandwich. Next, he sipped some milk before setting the glass down and exhaling.

“Enjoying your meal?” Regina asked seductively.

He nodded and raised his hand to pick up his next Oreo before realizing how light-headed he was. “Oh my…” Zach spoke, his speech becoming slurred. “I’m sorry, ma’am, but I think…” he yawned and stretched his arms before sleepily finishing, “I’m afraid…I might have become a bit tired….”

“I was hoping so.” Zach’s vision started blurring, the last thing he heard before blacking out being Regina’s voice echoing, “Sleep good, darling.”

Zach groaned as his consciousness regained. His eyelids fluttered, and his pupils began scanning the room, finding himself lying face up on a bed, his hands cuffed to each post of the bed rest and his feet cuffed in the same fashion. Zach then felt a squeeze around his head, followed by a hard round object blocking his mouth, preventing him from speaking. He was unsure of the time, but what he was sure of was his last memory before passing out – Regina hovering over him with a sadistic smile. He knew, at that moment, that the session had finally started.

He squirmed around a little to entertain his mistress and moaned to alert her of his waking. No response. ‘Where could she possibly be?’, the helpless sub thought to himself. “Hmmllmh?” he called through his gag. Still no response. He decided to pass the time by pulling on his restraints, ensuring they were as tight as he requested. Zach rubbed his tongue against the ballgag, ensuring it would remain during his session. He could barely move either of his limbs by an inch. Sure enough, as he tried pushing the ball out, his head began squeezing. Zach moaned a bit before stopping, satisfied with his bonds.

After nearly an hour, he could finally hear Regina’s voice outside the door, along with a few other murmuring voices, a couple belonging to men and the others to women. His curiosity turned to anxiety as two naked men, and two naked women stepped inside the room, smiling deviously at him. Regina stepped in after them and declared, “And here we are folks! My favorite man toy of all time!”

“He’s exactly as scrawny as I imagined,” a skinny blonde-haired woman whispered.

A chubby man with messy black hair tied in a bun stroked his cock with a lustful smile plastered across his face. “Just the way I like ‘em,” his deep,
rough voice spoke.

The tall buff man stood over the helpless Zach and smirked. “You got yourself a good one, Gin.”

“I know,” Regina responded proudly, “I pride myself in my subs.”

“And you said this is what he wanted?” another skinny woman with red hair tied in a ponytail asked, standing over him with the buff man. Regina nodded. The red-haired woman laughed. “You really are one horny fuck, aren’t you?” she jeered at Zach. Zach only whimpered in response. In truth, he was not expecting other guests.

“Well, what’re we waiting for?” the chubby man exclaimed, “I’m ready to start playing!”

“He only needs one final touch,” Regina said. She climbed on top of him and latched a collar onto his neck before locking a leash onto it. She stepped aside and announced, “He’s all yours, fellas! Remember, I call final shots.”

All at once, each guest pounced on the helpless man, each taking turns playing with his cock, stroking his body, groping his chest, and anything else imaginable. Regina didn't heed his call no matter how much he moaned the Spongebob theme. Terrified, Zach had completely forgotten that was the fake safe tune. All night, he was forced into different positions, humped by both the men and women and his collar getting tugged with each dick ride.

Occasionally, the guests would remove his gag, but before he had the chance to speak, one of the man's dick would take its place, sliding in and out of his mouth at the speed of light. The women stood behind, penetrating him just as hard. After several long hours, Regina finally called them all off. For a moment, Zach was relieved to hear, until he heard, “Final shots are mine.”

Zach’s restraints were undone momentarily, only for his arms to be forced behind his back as Regina stuffed them inside an armbinder, tightly lacing it. She clamped a cold metal spreader bar above his knees, forcing him to kneel. Lastly, Regina tightly strapped a ring gag around his mouth, keeping his mouth wide open. She stood in front of Zach, wearing a six-inch dildo and staring down at him with hungry eyes. He gulped as he stared at the purple dildo, sweat streaking down his cheeks. The others lined up behind her, the women wearing similar dildos as Regina’s and the men stroking their cocks. One by one, each of them orally fucked him swiftly. Tears streamed down his face as he took each dildo and dicks, frantically wailing the Spongebob theme song.

“Look at the little man, singing a kid’s theme song,” one of the men jeered before quickly slipping his dick into Zach’s mouth.

“Is the wittle man afwaid to gwow up?” one of the women mocked in a baby voice.

Grow up! It suddenly his Zach. After the man dragged his dick out of his mouth, Zach immediately moaned the State Farm jingle, just in time before Regina took her turn. Regina’s lustful eyes softened, and she immediately called off all the guests. She quickly took off the ring gag and asked, “Are you okay, darling?” Zach weakly nodded his head in response. She turned to the men and women and announced, “Alright, y’all, that’s a wrap.” They all groaned in disappointment but obeyed as Regina commanded them to return home.

Zach was unbound entirely and fully clothed, and Regina and he waved goodbye to the guests. The men and women thanked both for a good night, and several subtly flirted with Zach. With the last guest gone, Regina closed her door and sighed. “Good job out there, sport,” she praised, “You took all of that like a champ.”

Zach chuckled sheepishly. “I will admit that it was a bit scary,” he responded, “but, overall, I had a really good night.”

“I’m glad you did. Now, be honest. You forgot the real safe tune, didnt’ you?” Regina asked with an eyebrow raised. Zach’s face flushed as he nodded his head in shame. Regina only chuckled. “I knew there was a reason you kept moaning that Spongebob tune.”

“I’m sorry, ma’am. I suppose my brain left me for a bit.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Happens all the time during someone’s first intense session. Now, let’s say we head out and grab you something to eat, huh? Money’s on me.”

“I would very much like that, ma’am.”

“Good.” Regina changed into a crop-top and tight white pants before wearing her fluffy jacket over it. “Where to?” she asked, fluttering her eyes at Zach.

“Uh…perhaps Applebee’s?” Zach hesitantly responded, “But, of course, if you have a better idea, I’ll be glad to-”

“Hush, sweetie. My treat.” The two spent the rest of the night dining at Apple Bee’s and watching movies Zach requested at her home. This was the perfect session.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

That sounds like just the kind of session I would die to be apart of... Having a watchful domme like that to submit to.

Great story!
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic