Kidnapped by a Rocker (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Very nice and oh so naughty tale
Awww thank you (:
Nice sock gags and bare feet
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

WONDERFUL story!! Very sexy and well done. I'm not a feet / shoes / socks person, but WOW! Can't wait to read more ;)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hiiii!, how have you been! Long time no talk! ☺

I was just randomly strolling untill I saw that you had posted a story. I don't usally make time to read long posts, but when I saw that it was you, I thought I should spare some time this time.

That was such a great theme you thought up, I loved the idea of you being kidnapped by a rocker! What turned me on the most is how you described what you and the rocker was wearing, that is what I love is knowing how people are dressed in tie up stories, if they are wearing something that I like the sound of I like to imagine them being tied up and gagged in what they are wearing.

I also loved that you constantly typed the gagged noises (mmmm hhhmmpph mmpphh) which was also enjoyable to read!😊

Thank you for posting this story, can't wait to see more.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago Hiiii!, how have you been! Long time no talk! ☺

I was just randomly strolling untill I saw that you had posted a story. I don't usally make time to read long posts, but when I saw that it was you, I thought I should spare some time this time.

That was such a great theme you thought up, I loved the idea of you being kidnapped by a rocker! What turned me on the most is how you described what you and the rocker was wearing, that is what I love is knowing how people are dressed in tie up stories, if they are wearing something that I like the sound of I like to imagine them being tied up and gagged in what they are wearing.

I also loved that you constantly typed the gagged noises (mmmm hhhmmpph mmpphh) which was also enjoyable to read!😊

Thank you for posting this story, can't wait to see more.
Thank you so much for the detailed response! I’m having a case of writers block right now, but hopefully I will have another one here soon! (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Awsmmm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic