The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 86 - 03/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago ....
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago so good this saga is going on!

A bit lengthy, but probably necessary to connect different story-lines and I enjoyed the read very much!
It is wonderful to hear from you, @Nainur. I'm surprised at your reaction to the length. The word count in this chapter was 3285. Many of our chapters in Tale of an Archer exceeded 4000 words. It is actually on of my goals as I write this arc to have shorter chapters.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], as long as some readers enjoy, I will keep plugging away.
Exactly. Thought them lengthy, too! :D ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

Friends and readers, I should mention but not belabor the obvious; this is arc 3 of the continuing saga of the Bandit Scout. While I will attempt to make this as self contained as I can, It will be to the reader's advantage to have read the preceding material.

Now, please enjoy the new adventures.

-----

Chapter 46 - Heading toward Cold Water Springs

Lou had been traveling with the Aztec's Raid for a week now. Her previous journeys to the Aztec territory had been by a lander with orbital capability. Even then, it was a long trip. By horseback, it was going to take a couple of months. Of course, they could go much faster if they didn't have to hunt for food as they traveled. So far, at least, wild game was plentiful, as were fruit, berries, and nuts along their way.

They were camped in a pleasant valley by a clear bubbling stream that provided the raid fish for supper. Every night, Jan had looked at her expectantly for a signal to come to Lou's tent that night. After their first night together, Lou had decided to make their contacts rare. When Jan did not get a signal, she would join with one of the Raid members. Lou noticed it was a different one each night. It crossed Lou's mind that they might be expecting something similar from her. A fling with the Raid leader might be something she would consider. He was strong looking and handsome. She would see. Tonight, she nodded to Jan and would enjoy rigging her up and playing with her body.

Lou was hetero, but touching Jan's body seemed appropriate and fitting when Jan was tied up and helpless. Lou wondered what the shrinks would make of that. She wondered if there were any shrinks in this strange world and time. And it was always on her mind to question why the sleep pod chose this time to wake her.

Lou smiled at Jan when Jan entered the flap of Lou's tent. Lou was sitting on her cot and patted the cot beside her, inviting Jan to sit there, which she did. "Jan, thank you for this visit. I am lonesome and find that I want to tie you up. I hope that you are still willing."

“Oh, I am!” replied Jan. “Your attention is such an honor for me, Lou. How would you like me tonight?”

“If it is okay with you, would you undress before I tie you?" Lou asked. Lou wasn't entirely sure what was acceptable.

Jan stood up and started removing her buckskins. "This is perfectly alright, Lou. Now, why don't you make me completely helpless?" The naked Jan presented her wrists crossed behind her back as she stood before the seated legend. From her seat, Lou tied Jan's hands, then stood to add an elbow tie with a chest harness. Turning Jan to face her, Lou fondled Jan's tits briefly and kissed her on the cheek.

“Have a seat on the cot, and I will secure your legs," Lou told Jan. Lou tied Jan's legs at the ankles, below the knees, above the knees, and toward the top of her thighs. "Is this alright so far?" Lou asked.

Jan nodded a yes, and Lou said, "Then lay back on the cot." Lou lifted Jan's legs so that Jan was stretched out on the cot on her back. Rubbing her hand over Jan's belly, she said, "Okay, lift your knees now." As Jan lifted her knees, Lou pulled Jan's feet up the cot until they were next to Jan's ass. Lou made a noose around Jan's legs, fixing her ankles to her thighs.

Lou enjoyed rubbing Jan's bound body. She suddenly realized that she was doing it to give Jan pleasure as much as she did for herself. She did like the contact with Jan's body. It was a lovely body. It was as good to rub her belly as her breasts and as good to rub her waist as her mons. After a while, Lou said, "Let's turn you over so I can rub your back." Lou helped Jan turn to the side. This left Jan's knees off of the edge of the cot. Lou helped her straighten out her upper legs so she could roll on over till she was belly down.

Now Jan looked like she was hogtied, but she wasn't. It was a two legged frogtie. Lou started rubbing Jan's back. After a while, Lou drifted down to Jan's butt. Jan said, "Lou, I am enjoying this very much. But I feel like I am getting all the good out of this. Can't I give you some pleasure?"

Lou answered, "Jan, your coming here, stripping down, letting me tie you up, and touch your body gives me pleasure. But we will be pushing ahead in the morning, and both of us should get some sleep. It is time to untie you now."

-----

Ralph led the column west from Rider Ranch minutes after the sun peeped over the horizon to the east. In a few hours, they would arrive at the long swath of land, which ran northeast to southwest, known as the Badlands. This region consisted of ridges that ran northwest to southeast. The ridges weren't very high but were very steep and rocky. Between the ridges were narrow valleys called arroyos. Most of the arroyos were not navigable, at least by wagons. But a few were. Ralph Rider knew which ones would allow his convoy to pass.

They were relaxed as they approached the Badlands. They were still on Rider Ranch, and an attack from anyone was unlikely. Carmen rode next to Ralph. Carlos and Stella had their position a dozen horse lengths behind the Riders. The distance was maintained to avoid dust from the leading horses. Stella was talking to Carlos, "This is very close to the path I took the first time I traveled from the Badlands to the Rider Ranch. I was on foot, running. That seems so long ago, but it really wasn't. My life has been nothing but a never-ending adventure since then. I started as a Bandit Scout and stole the Katana Documents from Ralph Rider. Then I was a prisoner, tied up all the time. I met you and decided that I wanted to be your tied-up prisoner. I was able to introduce you to my father, Chief Brooks. And, surprise, we became allies defeating the Comanche. Then the Comanche became allies, and Chief Gomez's daughter, Carmen, became a hostage until she became Ralph's mate. I went to recover the Katana Documents and was captured by rogue Comanche and tortured. You and Medico Stevens saved me at the last moment and helped me find the Documents. With Medico Steven's help, Ralph successfully learned how to make katanas. Does any of that seem possible to you, Carlos?"

Carlos answered, "When you lay it all out, it does seem impossible. But it all happened with a lot of detail that you left out. But the adventure did not stop then. I pretended to fall out with Ralph, and we went to your home, the Bucks encampment on your mountain. Only your dad, Chief Brooks, was in on the plan. I kidnapped you and fled to the west, winding up a month later in Cold Water Springs. Ironically, we are heading back there now. After some adventures along the way, I took you into town tied up as my slave. We took a suite at the Dew Drop Inn and met Jackson, who we later learned was a Medico and an agent of the Headmaster. That night, I took you to the tavern associated with the Inn, the Drop In Tavern, tightly bound except for your legs. Naturally, we fixed that by tying you to your chair at our table, your legs and all. But our gambit worked. I was challenged and displayed my fighting skill, and that story got to Summer Johansson immediately. We made friends with Helen Wayne and started training her with the katana. The next thing you know, you and I are working on Johansson's ranch, the Diamond Bar, training Carl Johansson's soldiers to fight people armed with katanas and planning the kidnapping of Carmen Rider. We kidnapped Carmen, with her help, of course.

-----

Carmen was telling the story to Ralph. "They didn't have to keep me as a realistic prisoner because the Johansson troops with us had been won over to our side. But it got very tough for me just before we got to the flats. Bless Helen's heart, she had volunteered to be a test subject for the Johansson troops with us to learn how to tie a woman up in Lou's Ride. They could rig me up, thanks to Helen, causing only minimal pain. Fortunately, the troops and their leader Mike had switched to our side by then. But I will tell you it is a horrible way to be tied up, strapped high on a pole fixed in a large wagon bed, racing over rough ground. My arms were pulled back in a strappado, and my legs were pulled back and up. So it was a strappado hogtie pole tie with a horrible gag that lashed my head to the pole.

“As soon as I was secure, the wagon took off into the flats heading toward the Johansson lines. As the wagon rocked back and forth, the top of the pole swayed, jerking me around. There is no question in my mind, Ralph, enduring Lou's Ride for as long as I did is the hardest thing I have ever done. I was so thankful when we went through the Johansson lines and stopped. I thought I would be freed in minutes. But our plan went to hell. Summer's thugs hijacked the wagon with me still high on the pole, hogtying Stella and Helen in the back. You were clubbed unconscious. That was when things got most terrible for me.

“So far, I had used my shoulder strength to resist the strappado. But I found that my shoulder muscles were giving out. Mike's troopers had tied me so that most of the ropes supported me in addition to restricting me. When my shoulders gave out, it hurt even more, but I had enough support that no damage was done to me. I tried to scream but was gagged too effectively for anyone to hear me. Not that it would have done any good if someone had heard me. They drove the wagon at top speed for another half an hour before they stopped. Jack Cook had them untie me from Lou's Ride. He made things as easy as possible for us, but Stella, Helen, and I were tied up most of the time for the trip to the Winter's Ranch."

Ralph said, "I hope you know how sorry I am that you had to endure all that. But you must have been one hell of a sight tied up naked on Lou's Ride."

“I'm sure I was," Carmen replied, trying to suppress a laugh. "Don't expect me to volunteer to show you. Of course, when we get home, you could approximate Lou's Ride by tying me up on one of the posts in our rooms. You could do a strappado hogtie like the Ride but without the swaying."

-----

On a long trip like this, the Wagon Master would have to balance the endurance of people and animals. Going too fast too soon could kill horses. People had to rest as well. One afternoon, they stopped well before dark and had a hot meal. They spread out, putting up small pup tents that could sleep two. Mike whispered to Helen, "This isn't as comfortable as the Big House. I like it, though. This is like when we met, traveling from the Diamond Bar Ranch to the Rider Ranch. When you and Jackson met up with my troop."

“If I were tied up and naked, it would be an even better reminder of our meeting," Helen answered quietly. It is still warm enough. I expect it will get cold later, though."

Mike replied, "Are you sure you don't have any Bandit blood in you. Most women I have known would be horrified at the thought of being tied up naked. Not that I have known a lot of women."

“I don't have any Bandit blood that I know of," Helen answered. "I have had a few rough experiences that make me appreciate you. That bitch, Summer, in addition to torturing me, was planning to put me in her Cold Water Springs Whorehouse as a sex slave.” By then, she had removed her clothes and handed Mike several bundles of rope. “I made sure to have supplies for you to use. I can’t say that I understand it, Mike. But being tied up by you is one of the most fun things in the world. Maybe there was a Bandit in the family somewhere back there.” Helen rolled to her side crossing her wrists behind her back.

Looking over the stash of ropes, Mike said, "I am so happy you were rescued from Summer. I wish I could have been there to help. Medico Stevens told me that a chemical test at Unihold can determine your ancestry. They use your spit or even a lock of hair. We will both have to try that someday.

“You have this just right, five ropes. One for your hands, another for your elbows, a third for your knees, and one left for your ankles. That leaves one to make a hogtie if that seems in order." He had her hands secured by then and was working on her elbows. After tying her legs above her knees and her ankles, he commented. "Unless you can free yourself, there is a good chance you will be tied up all night, Helen."

“It is not like that has never happened before," Helen replied. "The first time, while traveling from Cold Water Springs to the Rider Ranch, I was playing a role. But then, after we returned to the flats, I was a prisoner for real. They kept me tied up for the trip to the Winter ranch. Summer worked us over at the ranch, and that was no pleasure at all. But I have learned that being tied up by the right person can be great fun. You had a hand in teaching me that.

“Mike, you got wounded trying to prevent my abduction. You have full credit for being part of my rescue. Now, of course, I can get out of this, Mike," Helen replied. "The question is, why would I want to? I am exactly where I want to be. Why don't you pull some cover over us and play with my tits for a while? Of course, if you find something else you want to do, that will be fine too."

Mike turned Helen to face him and pulled the blankets as Helen suggested. Mike slid further down in their bedding until he could nuzzle Helen's tits with his mouth. After minutes of him sucking, licking, and biting, Helen said, "Mike, if you keep doing that, the camp is going to know because I will have to scream in pleasure."

Mike said, "Didn't I see other goodies in your little bundle? Possibly some bandannas and a rawhide sack gag could keep you quiet."

Helen giggled, "Yes, I brought everything we might need. I'm in no position to argue, but I think I need a gag."

Mike said, “I don’t think there is any question about you having Bandit blood. Only about how much.”

Mike slid back up the bedding, reached into Helen's bag, and got the rawhide sack gag. It was a rawhide sack filled loosely with sand. It had three compartments. The middle one was the largest, and when Mike put it in Helen's mouth, it filled her mouth so full that she could not close her teeth together. It pressed against the roof of her mouth and pushed her tongue down. Then the two other pouches connected across her molars and filled her cheeks. A bandanna cleave gag went between her teeth to hold the sack in her mouth. A second bandanna covered her open mouth. That was just for aesthetic purposes. "Now, where were we? No, I know you can't tell me right now." Mike returned to suckling on Helen's mammies and playing with other erotic places.

Helen moaned with pleasure, being careful to moan quietly and not notify their entire camp about their activity. She was thinking about how much had happened to her in such a short length of time. Not long ago, she was a barmaid in the Drop In Tavern in Cold Water Springs with no visible prospect. Then she had been deluged with experiences from fighting with a katana to sexual activities while tied up. She strained as hard as she could against the ropes restraining her. Not because she wanted to get free. Straining her muscles enhanced the delicious erotic sensations flooding her body even more.

“I want to change this into a hogtie, Helen. Would you be okay with that?" Mike asked. Helen murmured, "Hmmmph." After Mike finished, he pulled Helen's chest against his own and held her until they drifted off to sleep.
Last edited by GreyLord 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You continue where you left the Characters before! Excellent descriptions as usual and very hot!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

This chapter was bringing back lots of memories. A great way to recap the previous adventures, but with new tie-ups too.
Well done. Looking forward to seeing where this will go.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago This chapter was bringing back lots of memories. A great way to recap the previous adventures, but with new tie-ups too.
Excctly. That's how to do it - class!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

A List of my Stories:
Spy Task Force[\i] at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19190
Tale of an Archer at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17878
The Bandit Scout on Newhome at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13848

Please enjoy Chapter 47. Soon, they will be less nostalgic reminiscing and completely fresh material.

-----

Chapter 47 - Continuing to Cold Water Springs

The Team was two weeks into their trek to Cold Water Springs, about two-thirds of the way there. They had been in rugged desert country for days now. Carlos and Stella were pitching their pup tent. As they did every night, the Team was dispersed so no potential enemy could find them clustered as a convenient target.

“Does this countryside remind you of anything?" Carlos asked Stella.

“Oh, yes, it does," Stella replied. Our previous trip from the Bucks camp to Cold Water Springs went through countryside like this. That was a wonderful trip. You were kidnapping me, and even though I was cooperating fully, we had to make it look realistic because a hostile might be spying on us at any point. I particularly enjoyed sleeping under our wagon. You would stake me out in a spread eagle, naked. You would throw a blanket over me and crawl under it to play with my body. I still get an erotic feeling in my snatch just thinking about that. Some of that stimulation may have come from the fact that we were role-playing. If anyone had an eye on us, we had to convince them I was your unwilling prisoner."

Carlos rejoined, “It’s not as if I haven’t tied you up a lot on this trip too.”

“Right, but we have been pushing hard every day. After doing the necessary chores and caring for the animals, we are tired at night. Don't think that I haven't enjoyed your attentions on this trip. But the last trip was special."

Stella continued, "You insisted that we take it easy on the horses today. That made things easier for us, too. In case you haven't noticed, I am feeling a bit frisky. How would you feel about staking me out in our tent tonight and playing with me like you did on our first trip out this way?"

“Why, Stella, I think that is a splendid idea," Carlos answered. "I think that I am sharing those urges with you. I will reinforce the corner stakes for our tent. They will serve us nicely. Shall we wander over to the chuck wagon? By the time we eat, twilight will be over. We can come back here and play. While I reinforce the stakes, you can make our tent into an inviting nest." Carlos put his arm around Stella's waist, and they strolled to the chuck wagon.

For this mission, they had not brought a lot of niceties, such as tables. But the food was hot, well seasoned, and cooked by the excellent chef, Jerry Sinclair. Stella and Carlos took seats on the ground and were joined by Ralph and Carmen. Minutes later, Mike and Helen also joined them.

“It seems like every time I travel to or from Cold Water Springs, I am in a great rush,” Helen commented. “Carlos, I understand that I should thank you for the easier pace today. So, thank you.” She kissed Carlos on the cheek.

Carlos said, “I’m sure it was good for the whole Team. But this was for the horses. That doesn’t mean that we can’t take advantage of it. Enjoy!”

Helen replied, "I don't know about you older folks, but we have not been idle. Mike has tied me up and worked me over in a most wonderful way every night."

Mike jumped into the conversation, saying, "Helen, that is something we don't necessarily talk about openly."

“But maybe we should be more open about our domination/submission habits," injected Carmen. "Stella taught me that it was great fun. It is a big part of our lives, culture, and identity. It may have started as part of the Bandit culture, but it is widespread among those who identify as colonists also. If we talked more about it, we might all learn things and benefit from it."

Ralph added, "You might be right, Carmen. But speaking for myself, it isn't a subject I am comfortable discussing. "Carlos, Mike, how about you two?"

Carlos said, “I am with you, Ralph. What Stella and I do in private should be kept in private.”

“I agree, too," said Mike.

Stella had been carefully considering what she was hearing. The Bandit tradition called for her to submit to her mate. And in the bedroom, she was not just content, she was thrilled to defer to Carlos. Outside the bedroom, Bandit culture allowed her to be her own person. "You men are all the same. You act like that is some shame in women submitting to you, no matter how much you enjoy it. Carlos, my dear, you know how much I enjoy submitting to you anytime you want to tie me up. But I have to agree with Carmen. We would all benefit if we talked more openly about bondage and discipline. However, I understand that men prefer to be tall, dark, and silent. Why don't we try us women talking for now? You guys can just listen. If you hear something you like, feel free to join in. Girls, how does this sound to you?"

“Splendid," answered Helen. "Since my mouth spilled the beans, I will start this off if that is okay with Carmen." Carmen nodded her head yes. "I am not as experienced as the rest of you. But this is my opinion. Alright, the first thing that I want to mention is clothes. For most of my life, all that I knew were ranch clothes. I have found that some traditional Colony-style clothes feel very good and make me feel sexy. So being tied up in sexy clothes can be fine. But most of the time, clothes just get in the way. I would rather start off naked. My favorite position to be tied up is in a hogtie with my ankles crossed to open my knees, giving Ralph access to my pussy. Now the hogtie has to be convincing. That means that my hands, elbows, and ankles must be well tied, and my ankles must be pulled tight to my hands. I want to be tied up well enough to struggle and strain to my heart's content without getting free. Straining against the ropes makes my orgasm much stronger. But if I can free myself, it is like having cold water thrown on me. While I am hogtied, Mike can straddle my back with his knees and reach under my chest to play with my tits. Or, he can turn me on my side and fondle me as much as he wants. When ready, he can kneel between my legs, pull them over his thighs, and plow me to his heart's content and mine."

“Wow," Carmen said, "That is a fine picture you painted. Ralph has hogtied me many times, and I think it would be wonderful to do it again, over and over. I am with you, Helen. It is better to start off naked. I don't want Ralph to have any restrictions touching me except the ropes he ties himself. The tie I like is a good tight strappado. Why? I will give you two reasons. First, I have seen myself in a mirror while tied up that way. I think I look extremely sexy, with my breasts dangling down. Ralph seems to like that, too. He spends much time fondling my tits when I am tied in strappado. Second, with the tension in my shoulders and the general stress of the position, I feel the erotic enhancement Helen talked about from straining against the ropes. It feels so good to have Ralph standing behind me, entering into me, leaning over my back, and fondling my tits. I cum again and again. Now it is Stella's turn. I suggest that we all try whatever Stella recommends tonight. Then we try Helen's hogtie the night after the next easy day. And the following time, my strappado. How does that sound?"

Helen supplied, "I can go along with that. Guys, what about you? Are you up to trying this?" The guys didn't reply, but all looked around, nodding their heads in a yes. "Then go ahead, Stella. Set us up for tonight."

“I brought this on myself, didn't I?" Stella said. "We all seem to agree that it is best to start naked, even though it is not an absolute rule. It can be nice to be tied up while clothed if I wear things that can be removed without untying me. Or, things can always be cut off me, although I have lost some items I loved that way. I will tell you what I want to do tonight. At another time, something else might be my favorite. This is something I did with Carlos traveling through this territory before. The terrain reminded me, and it has been on my mind for days now,

“Carlos has agreed to do this tonight. He will reinforce the stakes at the corners of our tent. I will undress. Then he will tie me spread eagle to the corner stakes. He will stretch me as tight as he can, but we expect the tent will get in the way of perfection. Carlos can gag me or not, depending on what use he may want to make of my mouth. My tits and my cunt will be perfectly accessible to Carlos to use as he pleases.

“If Carlos repeats his best past performances, he will spend a long time massaging me before the sex gets serious. For example, he might hold an ankle with both hands very tight and slowly push his hands to my knee. Or Carlos could do the same thing, starting on my thigh just above the knee and pushing up to my groin. Those actions massage the leg muscles, plus I get some sexual stimulation when he does it to my thigh, and his hands get close to my mons. Of course, he has been known to linger around my groin, fingering or licking my labia and clit. When he does that, I am just like Helen and Carmen. I cannot stop myself from straining as hard as I can. I want my legs to pull Carlos further up my body and my hands to do the same. But I can't, and once I start to strain against the ropes, I will be only moments from an orgasm.

“He will start fondling and nuzzling my breasts with his hands and mouth. I will feel that I must hold his head and pull him harder against me. But I won't be able to move to do that, will I? What I will be able to do is have multiple orgasms. If Carlos hasn't gagged me, I might have an opportunity to practice fellatio on him. But it is always under his control because I have submitted to him as I should."

Mike commented, "Stella, that sounds steaming hot. Thank you for relating that to us. Helen, would you like to try being staked out tonight?"

“Indeed, Mike," Helen answered, "I would. Are you ready to return to our tent?"

Carmen asked Ralph, "You have spreadeagled me on a bed before. How does it sound to you to do that in our tent?"

Ralph said, "I have had enough to eat. It is dark now. That is good because I know that my face is still red. Ladies, thank you for bringing out this discussion tonight. I believe there is nothing wrong with what we practice. We should not be ashamed to talk about it. Come on, Carmen, let's go to our tent."

“Sounds good to me,” Carmen said.

-----

Stella stripped and sponged off at their tent before crawling into the two-person pup tent. Carlos reinforced the corner stakes before stripping and sponging too. They did not have a bed. There was no room in the pup tent for any furniture. But they had deep piles of furs. When he entered the tent, Stella was waiting for him, nude and in the spread eagle position. Carlos did not take much time to tie her tautly between the corner stakes.

Carlos started with a slow kiss, his tongue entwined with Stella's. That was enough for the beautiful tingle to start in Stella's core. When Carlos broke off the kiss and moved his mouth to play with a nipple, the tingling sensation increased. Stella strained to pull her hands down to Carlos' head to no avail. She was tied taut, and there was no give in the ropes. Carlos cupped her mons, sliding a finger between her labia. He used that finger to rub her clit. That, in addition to her straining to touch him and the sensations coming from her nipple, triggered another escalation in the tingle in her core. In fact, it had become a throb. Carlos moved his mouth to her other tit and sucked hard.

“Carlos, I told you that I was feeling frisky. I didn’t know how frisky. I don’t think I can wait. I’m going to cum!” Stella bucked to the limited extent that she could, hunching her hips. She avoided screaming only because she knew that it was not fair to the troops who did not have partners. Before her climax passed, Carlos joined her, planting his seed deep in her vagina.

Carlos moved to the side, taking his weight off of Stella. Stella murmured, “That was very satisfying, Carlos. Will you do some of those long strokes with your hand that I like so much?”

Carlos was on Stella's right side. He reached for her left breast with his right hand and kneaded it. Stella responded with a "hmmmmm." Then Carlos pressed his open hand down her ribs and abdomen until he cupped her mons. He let one finger penetrate her vagina, followed by another. He massaged the walls of her labia and rubbed on her clitoris. Stella pulled as hard as she could against the ropes holding her arms and legs but found no give in them. She rotated her hips upward, hunching into his hand.

Carlos withdrew his fingers and slowly moved his hand up Stella's body to her right tit, where he manipulated it while staring into her eyes. When Stella finally groaned, he repeated the journey of his hand back to her pubic mound. Stella softly cried out, "I'm cuming again, Carlos! Next time, please gag me so I can't disturb the troops."

A short time later, she said, “Carlos, I owe you an orgasm. This small pup tent has disadvantages. It restricts the positions that you can assume. Free me so I can find a position to give you head so you can catch up with me."

-----

Four weeks travel distance to the west southwest of the Team's current position, the Aztec Raid was settled for the night by the Raid's leader, Pat Katzman. Pat had stopped their travel early, knowing that people and animals need a rest. Twilight had ended, and he was surprised to sense someone was at the flap of his tent. Pat was more surprised when Lou Harriman slipped inside his tent. "How may I serve you, Chief Lou?" he asked. The Aztec, like the other Bandit Tribes, held the memory of Lou in reverence and gave her the respect that would usually be granted only to a War Chief. In the training for this journey to transport Lou to Unihold, Lou had demonstrated her superior strength and skill. Lou had spent over six years accelerating and decelerating on the Rocket Ship Argonaut traveling from Earth to Newhome. Newhome had slightly more gravity than Earth. To compensate, the Argonaut provided even more artificial gravity through its acceleration than Newhome had. Thus, Lou was substantially stronger than most natives on Newhome. She was also highly specialized in martial arts training.

“Raid Leader Pat," Lou answered, "I have been trying hard not to disrupt the smooth operation of your Raid. I appreciate that all of you are undertaking this difficult trip to return me to Unihold. On a few evenings, whenever I asked, your team member, Jan, was very gracious to me by being my submissive. I have noticed that she visits with other men in your Raid most other nights. But I have never seen her visit you. May I ask if that is because of a leadership rule with which I am unfamiliar?"

Pat replied, "No, Great Chief. It is just that Jan and I were close to mating several years ago. We both thought it best not to resume any close relationship. You are very observant to have noticed that."

Lou continued, "Then, if it is agreeable to you, I would like to submit to you tonight, Raid Leader Pat."

For a moment, Pat could not hide a look of shock. Being dominant with the Great Lou was unthinkable. Then he realized that Lou had not enjoyed a man's hands on her during the weeks she had been with the Aztec. And, indeed, not for more than 400 years before. He asked her, "I am overwhelmed by your offer, Great Chief. May I ask you if this is something that would assist with your needs? Or are you simply concerned that I am alone?"

Lou simply turned her back to Pat and removed her halter and shorts. Then she crossed her wrists behind her back. “Raid Leader Pat, I am naked before you. I offer myself for your binding. I am doing this because of my great respect for you and my great need to be treated like a woman.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a lovely chapter! So Carlos is tying up Stella again - I always loved those chapters! Well done [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago What a lovely chapter! So Carlos is tying up Stella again - I always loved those chapters! Well done @GreyLord !
Indeed, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], Carlos McTavrish does enjoy tying up his mate and playing with her tied up body. Equally true, Stella enjoys it as well. Might there be more nefarious plots ahead? Stay tuned!
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A List of my Stories:
The Bandit Scout on Newhome at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13848

-----

Chapter 48 - A Peaceful Night in Cold Water Springs

Six days more hard travel through the desert, and they arrived in Cold Water Springs in the late afternoon, weary and ready to rest. Jackson guided them to the porch of the Due Drop Inn.

Stella and Carmen wore their respective Bucks and Comanche buckskin shorts and halter for their entry into the town. Carmen had given several Comanche outfits to Helen. The three were spectacular-looking women in those revealing buckskin shorts and halters. The shorts rode low on their hips displaying skin below their navels. The halter tops showed considerable cleavage, which the three women had in abundance.

Jackson had arranged quarters for the platoon. Stella and Carlos had their old suite in the Due Drop Inn. Ralph and Carmen had an excellent suite as well. As did Lt. Tom Daley, Helen, and Mike had a large, well-appointed room. After refreshing themselves, the hotel group, including Jackson, gathered in the Drop In Tavern for ale and steaks.

Stella regales the group with the story of her first appearance in this tavern. Carlos brought her into the Drop In Tavern tightly bound and strapped her in a chair. He ordered steaks for both and proceeded to feed her with his hands. He fought with a man and killed him almost instantly using iaido, a lightning-fast draw of his katana, before freeing Stella from her chair and leading her back to their suite in the Inn with her arms still tied behind her back.

That event reached the ear of Summer Johansson and set in play the events leading to the downfall of the Diamond Bar Ranch and its aggressive tactics that were heading for a takeover of Newhome.

Ending the story, Stella said, "I must admit that I enjoyed watching my mate work the room while I just sat there all tied up. But, I rather like being free and able to take a bite of my steak and sip my ale when I please."

Carlos added, “But you were a spectacular attraction that night, Stella dear.”

Carmen was, naturally, well acquainted with the story already. As was all of the Team. Nevertheless, she enjoyed hearing it again immensely. She quaffed her ale in big gulps, occasionally interjecting, "Go, girl!" into the story. After several flagons of the rich ale and only a little of her steak, she suddenly realized she was more than a little indisposed. Ralph had been watching her with some concern.

Carmen whispered to her mate, Ralph, "Forgive me, darling. I have never drunk this much ale this fast, and it is taking control of me. Would you help me back to our suite? Then you can return here and continue to enjoy yourself."

Ralph announced, "Excuse us, everyone. Carmen is not used to this strong ale. I will see her to our room and should return shortly." He then helped Carmen to her feet and put an arm over her shoulder to guide her. In their suite, Carmen stretched out on the bed but found that laying down made her head swim in circles, and she was developing a nauseous feeling in her stomach.

She sat up and felt better. "Ralph dear, I think I had better sit until some of this wears off. This is new to me, and I don't like it at all."

“You are likely to go to sleep and fall over and get sick. I am going to fix you so that won't happen." Ralph slid Carmen to the foot of the bed and propped her against the bedpost. Before Carmen's befuddled mind even registered what he was doing, Ralph pulled her arms behind the bedpost and tied her elbows close together.

“Ralph, what are you doing? I am in no shape to play with you now,” Carmen complained.

“This is not playing. This is keeping you safe while I return to the tavern," Ralph replied as he tied her hands together. He looped a rope around Carmen's chest and the bedpost to ensure she could not fall over. Finally, he tied her legs above her knees and then her ankles, leaving her legs stretched out on the bed.

“Now, you should be very still while feeling the ale. I've tied you so you can't fall over and get sick. You know that I love you," Ralph said as he slipped a hand inside her halter and smoothly stroked a tit. He reached his other hand into her shorts to fondle her mons. "Perhaps when I return, you will feel better and want to play."

Carmen answered, "You can always do what you want with me. You know that. I do expect to be here waiting for you, tied up exactly as I am now. I love you too. Have fun in the tavern, and please apologize to the Team for me."

Carmen listened to Ralph walk out, shutting and locking the door. She gave a couple of pulls against her ropes testing her bondage, and decided immediately to do as Ralph said. Carmen would work at being very still and relaxed, waiting for his return. She also vowed never to get drunk like this again.

Back in the Drop In Tavern, Ralph sat next to Tom Daley. Helen was finishing a story of some of the misdeeds performed by Summer and Carl Johansson in years past. Tom asked Ralph, "Is Carmen alright. I've seen many a young man imbibe too much ale before they become used to it."

“She will be fine. I have her tied upright so she can't fall over, get sick, and choke," Ralph replied. He hadn't been away long, and his steak was partly hot because of the thick heated metal plate holding it. He dug in with gusto announcing to everyone, "Trail food can be excellent, but nothing beats a meal like this. Steak and onion with mashed potatoes with a lot of gravy plus green beans cooked with a ham hock top anything else."

“Hear, hear!” cried Mike and Carlos.

When they finished their food, Helen asked Mike, "Do you want to stay here and make a night of it? Another option would be to return to our room for some serious play. I found some interesting gadgets in a drawer before we left. But it is up to you. I am game for whatever you wish for tonight."

Mike stood up and said his good nights to his friends. Carlos and Stella also stood and added their goodbyes. Then it was only Ralph, Tom, and Jackson left at the table. Their barmaid and waitress for the night had been an enchanting, buxom young woman with long brown hair. She cleared the table and asked if she could provide anything else for them.

Ralph spoke to Tom within the barmaid's hearing, "Tom, you don't have to spend the night alone, you know. If this young lady isn't willing to accompany you to your room, I would place a large wager that she could identify another attractive lady who would be pleased to join you."

Sandra, the barmaid, said, “You are the most interesting customers that I have served since working here. And yes, it would be a pleasure for me to go with either one of you gentlemen. But I know that this one,” indicating Ralph, “has someone waiting for him.”

Tom looked Sandra in the eye and said, "Miss, I would be most honored to have you join me tonight. But in the past few months, I have rekindled a relationship with a lady formerly of this town. I don't rightly know where this relationship will take us, but until I do, I will remain faithful to her."

“That is wonderful to hear,” Sandra answered. “I honor such character.”

Ralph paid their bill, leaving Sandra a very generous tip. Ralph, Tom, and Jackson stayed at the table longer, discussing resupplies to be purchased the next day and their route leading to their rendezvous with Lou Harriman.

-----

In their room, Helen showed Mike the items she had alluded to earlier. There were four pulleys, each arranged so the pulley would have a four-to-one mechanical advantage. Mike's reaction was a low "Hmmmm."

“I have thought that being stretched tight would have a very erogenous effect. The most natural way to achieve that would be to be suspended by the arms tied over the head. I haven't wanted to try that because I think it would quickly become painful. But with these pulleys, you could stretch me out on this large bed, getting me quiet taunt but not to the point of pain. What do you think, Mike?"

“No one can ever say that you aren't adventurous, Helen. Yes, I see what you mean. You want to try this now, I assume?" Mike asked.

“I do," she replied, "but first, could you give me some help?" Helen backed into Mike, pulling his hands around and pressing them into her breasts. "This Comanche outfit makes us girls look very sexy, I think. But you might have even more fun if you removed my buckskins, don't you think?"

“Well, we can certainly determine that with a simple experiment." Mike gave her tits a good squeeze, untied the halter at her back, and lifted it over her head. Then he ran his hands down the front of her body, caressing her breasts and moving to the rope belt holding her shorts up. Untying the belt, Mike helped Helen shimmy out of the shorts, leaving her naked before him. Spinning her around, he held her tight for a kiss. "You are the sexiest woman on this planet, Helen. Hop up on the bed."

The bed was a large one in both width and length. “I am thinking of tying your ankles to the foot posts and pulling your arms straight back to the headboard. Does that sound alright to you? Only one of the pulleys will be needed for this.”

Helen assured Mike that his plan was good and took her position on the bed with her legs spread wide for Mike to attach to the foot posts. While Mike was tying her feet, Helen pulled her long auburn hair over her right shoulder and ran it between her breasts and then to make a reddish puddle to her left side. She lifted her arms over her head and relaxed them on the bed side by side.

Mike took her forearms and made a two-column tie. Pulling her as far up the bed as her legs would allow, tied to the foot posts, he saw there was a good sixty cm from her fingers to the headboard. He was delighted to observe a D ring on the top of the headboard that was a perfect place to attach the pulley, which he did. Next, Mike looped the rope from the pulley through the cinch between her arms and began carefully pulling her tight.

“Tell me when it is tight enough, Helen. And remember that you may be in this position for a while. Don’t get it so tight that it starts hurting soon.”

As Helen was pulled tighter and tighter, she judged the moment that it was enough without being too much. "Okay, that is tight enough. I'll bet you could bounce a coin off my stomach right now."

Mike rubbed his hand over Helen's belly to a moan of pleasure from her. "Maybe so, but I have better things to do than bouncing things off your belly." He began tapping his middle finger at the top of her mons.

Helen cried, "Aieeee! Being stretched like this makes my nerves four times as sensitive. Please don't stop!"

Mike lowered his hand so his middle finger tapped on the length of Helen's vagina. Pulled tight as she was, her legs spread wide open, her labia was also open wide, and his middle finger slid deep into Helen's vagina with each tap. Helen said, "Your finger is very nice. But don't you have something else that can go there? Something carefully designed for that slot?"

And Mike did, indeed, have something else ready and waiting. Helen was perfectly open and inviting to him. She needed no artificial lubricant to facilitate their joining. After inserting himself, Mike slid one hand behind Helen's back, pulling her up. His other hand filled itself with a gorgeous breast that he pressed, pushing her down.

-----

When Carlos and Stella entered their suite, Stella wrapped her arms around Carlos and said, "You know that Bandit women are trained in the ways of men. When we met, you were already in the phase of life, sometimes called middle age. Since our meeting, you have been behaving and performing like a young man. That is in part because you find me young and attractive. It is also a measure of just how much of a man you are. I want you to know that I will be ready whenever you wish to have sex with me or have me submit to you. But I do not require you to service me every night or at every opportunity. It is also a great pleasure to lay beside you whether I am tied up or free. In recent days, we had several unexpected breakdowns of wagons. You had to work extra hard fixing them. And tonight, you have had a full meal and several ales. It is entirely your choice, but I want you to know that it is alright to just rest tonight."

Carlos stared at Helen momentarily and then answered, "How is it that I am fortunate enough to have a paragon of wisdom as well as a beauty that excels all others?"

“The Gods shine their faces upon you,” Stella answered. “May they continue to do so.”

-----

Ralph found Carmen waiting for him just as he had left her. He sat on the bed beside her legs. She said, "Thank you, Ralph, for stopping me before I embarrassed myself even more. I know our friends will forgive me. But you are the only one who is important. Will you forgive me?"

“Of course, I will always forgive you. But I don't see that there is anything to forgive in this case." Ralph unwrapped the rope holding Carmen against the bedpost. Standing on the bed, he picked Carmen up and lifted her high until her arms were free of the post. "I should have wrapped a blanket around you so you wouldn't get chilled."

“That was not a problem," murmured Carmen, snuggling her head into his neck. "What we do now will be whatever you wish." Ralph placed her in her sleeping position on the bed and pulled up the cover after laying down himself. "As you can easily observe, I am completely at your disposal."'

-----

Lou Harriman was tied up; hand, elbow, foot, and knee. She was securely bound but not uncomfortably. Pat Katzman, the Raid Leader, had proven to be a skillful and considerate lover and a masterful but compassionate dominant. He clearly took delight in Lou's submission to him. He had told her, "When I am old and telling the story of this adventure, I think that all will doubt me when I say, 'the Great Lou Harriman submitted to me.' It is just too much to expect anyone to believe."

This morning, Pat said, "It will not be long before it will be time to free you and continue our journey. We are heading toward a town called Cold Water Springs, perhaps a week's travel from here. I am taking a route that will have us miss the town. Stopping there would seem to be inviting trouble. But enough such talk. I have about half an hour left with you this morning and would like to add to my memories of this time together. Is it alright with you if I retie you somewhat tighter?"

“Pat, darling. As I have already submitted to you, you are in charge. Of course, you may retie me. What do you have in mind?"

Pat released the rope at her knees and ankles. Rolling Lou face down, he lifted her feet and crossed her ankles at right angles. Pat lashed her ankles together with vertical and horizontal loops that would keep her forelegs perpendicular and her knees spread. Then he pulled her feet over her butt and tied her ankles to her elbow ropes. This stretched Lou into an arch. He then tied her wrists to her ankles, causing her hands to be lifted off of her butt.

He said, "To make this bondage perfect, I would tie a rope in your hair and pull your head back toward your feet. This morning, I would rather have your head free. If you are willing, I would ask you to use your mouth on me?"

“I would love to give you a blowjob, Pat," Lou answered. "I would have suggested that sooner if we both hadn't been so eager to have your dick in my pussy. Yes, let's do this! I can't move around very well. Will you take a position before me where I can get my mouth to your tool?"

Pat sat before Lou's head with his legs stretched to either side. He leaned over her, positioning his member for her mouth. With her body arched, it was easy for Lou to use her lips and tongue to massage Pat's member. Pat held Lou's elbow cinch with both hands and established a rhythm, pulling and relaxing, so she could move in and out.

Pat released his hands from the elbow ropes and reached under her chest to hold her breasts. He used her tits like he had used the elbow ropes. Except now, as he pulled her forward, he also squeezed her mounds. Lou added a moan of pleasure to her movements up and down his shaft.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Loved the title.
And the lines following even more! Excellent piece of work!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Loved the title.
Absolutely - indeed a peacful night! With different states of peace :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Chapter 48
A Peaceful Night in Cold Water Springs
With all the bondage and mouth fillers (not always a gag), it is bound to be peaceful (pun intended).
Another good chapter from your hand. Maybe I should move to Newhome.

And funny to see all three replies are about the same thing ;)

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Masterfully done, i am catching up to this epic after too long away and it is simply breathtaking at every turn. The action and character interplay are perfectly done.

Bravo
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 1 year ago i am catching up to this epic after too long away
Good to see you on the board again. We were worried.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 1 year ago Masterfully done, i am catching up to this epic after too long away and it is simply breathtaking at every turn. The action and character interplay are perfectly done.

Bravo
Welcome my friend!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you for reading and for commenting. It is most gratifying to have you continue to follow the story, [mention]Nainur[/mention].

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
Absolutely - indeed a peacful night! With different states of peace :)
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Should I have used piece instead of peace?

At this point, I have given most of the background that I intend to. New readers, if you think you like this tail, I encourage you to read from the beginning. If you have already done that, you aren't a new reader, are you?

Now, new problems will appear. But often, new problems come from old circumstances.

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Chapter 48
A Peaceful Night in Cold Water Springs
With all the bondage and mouth fillers (not always a gag), it is bound to be peaceful (pun intended).
Another good chapter from your hand. Maybe I should move to Newhome.

And funny to see all three replies are about the same thing ;)
It is a long trip, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Forty-eight light years, if you recall. The rockets accelerate fast to give an artificial gravity of almost 1.3 times the Earth's pull. Relativistic speeds are soon reached and time compression kicks in. The trip requires 49.48 earth years but on the rocket, you will only age 6.3 years thanks to the wonders of special relativity.

I have been thinking about making the trip myself. But at the age I will have in 6.3 more years, I'm not sure that I could fully enjoy the environment. For me, maybe it is better just to dream about it and continue to share some of my thoughts with readers.

wolfman wrote: 1 year ago Masterfully done, i am catching up to this epic after too long away and it is simply breathtaking at every turn. The action and character interplay are perfectly done.

Bravo
[mention]wolfman[/mention], it is beyond wonderful to see you post once again. Thank you for your most gracious remarks.
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
wolfman wrote: 1 year ago i am catching up to this epic after too long away
Good to see you on the board again. We were worried.
It really is good to have him back.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago

Bravo
Welcome my friend!
We just can't say that enough!
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A List of my Stories:

There will be less reminiscing about the past as the Team meets problems beyond the difficulties of travel. Please enjoy the Team’s last day in Cold Water Springs.

-----

Chapter 49 - A Final Day and Night in Cold Water Springs

Helen assisted the wagon team's re-provisioning by going to the market and selecting produce. Picking the finest and freshest vegetables available, she paid for them and arranged for their delivery to the cook at the chuck wagon. Then she began walking back to the wagons to get her next assignment. After passing several buildings, she was suddenly grabbed from behind and pulled through a side door into a room.

Helen had always been a strong woman
, and her recent training with Carlos, Stella, and Carmen had improved her even more. Her assailant had kicked the door shut when she threw her head back hard into his nose and stamped on his foot. The surprise of that allowed her to twist out of his arms. She was still new to the katana but was studying under its masters. In particular, she was working on perfecting her fast draw, or iaido. Unfortunately, although she had made significant progress, she was still just a beginner.

Before she could clear her katana from her scabbard, she was punched hard in the stomach, collapsing her to the floor. At best, semiconscious, Helen could not resist as her arms were tied behind her back. She was picked up and placed in a straight chair with her arms behind the backrest. Her feet were lashed to the chair's rear legs, and rope loops pinned her torso and arms to the backrest. Dirty rags were forced into her mouth, and cleave gagged there.

“My name is Hagar," her assailant said. "I know who you are. I believe that you are responsible for the death of my friend, Dingus Dean. For that, you are going to pay. I got away from the Diamond Bar Ranch before Rider's troops arrived. We had a lot of talk about the night Dingus disappeared. Everyone agreed that you were involved."

Helen knew it would not be long before her friends missed her and came looking. She had to survive until they arrived. It wasn't clear just how to do that. These ropes were tight. Especially the ones tying her hands.

Hagar continued, "I'm going to ask you some questions. I will punch you again if you make any sound other than in a low voice. This time in the mouth. You won't look so pretty without your front teeth, Helen. So you had better stay quiet except to answer my questions when I ungag you. Now, if I think that you are stalling me or lying to me, I will take my belt to those tits of yours." Hagar ripped Helen's shirt open, exposing her front. "It is a shame that I am rushed. Playing with your body for a few hours would be great fun for me." He pulled off his belt and gave Helen a strong lash across her nipples.

“That was to ensure you understand what is at stake here for you. Shake your head up and down if you understand the rules."

Helen knew she had to buy some time, so she nodded yes. Hagar reached behind her head and untied the gag. He removed the rags from her mouth and asked, "Were you around the night Dingus disappeared?"

“Yes, Hagar, I was," Helen answered.

He asked, “Do you know what happened to him?”

Again Helen told the truth. "Yes, I do."

“Alright,” he said, “tell me the whole story. Don’t leave anything out. Make no mistake, you are going to suffer. But if I like your story and believe you, you will live to see another day. It’s all up to you!”

“I will tell you everything," Helen answered. "I was assigned to work for Carlos and Stella McTavrish and stayed in their suite. They were away that night, and Dingus came and outfoxed me and got in. He tied me up in what I know now is called a reverse prayer position. Dingus placed me on my bed and cut off all of my clothes. He held my tits so tight that I screamed into my gag. He raped me.

“Soon after, he dozed, and I worked myself free and got my hands on my katana. Dingus woke up and saw that I was free and had my katana. He drew his sword and attacked. You are not going to like what I tell you now. You must understand that I had just been raped. The katana is a superior weapon, and Carlos and Stella were training me to use it."

A look of amazement came over Hagar's face. "You aren't going to tell me you were able to kill Dingus? I have seen Dingus fight. I have trained with him. There is no way that you could beat him. I think that you are earning some lashes across those tits. Can you have me any reason why I am wrong? You had better convince me quickly."

Helen said, "Free me and let me have my weapon, and I will show you. To answer your question, yes, I killed Dingus."

-----

Jerry Sinclair, Ralph Rider’s trail cook, was an astute judge of people. He had expected Helen to return before now. He saw Mike Mullins passing by and called out to him, “Mike! Helen went to the market for me. She should have returned by now. I think we had better search for her.”

Mike said, "I knew it was too much to hope that all of the rats had been shaken out of the tree." He got the attention of three troopers taking a break and sent one to Ralph, one to Carlos, and one to Jackson with the message that Helen had disappeared and to meet in front of the market. Mike and Jerry went straight to the market. Inside, they verified that Helen had purchased produce and had left, heading back toward the wagons. They went back outside as Ralph, Carmen, Carlos, Stella, and Jackson came running down the street.

Jackson said, "Helen must have been grabbed, and it must have happened very near here." Other troops were arriving. "If I may suggest, we should start here and look in every door between here and where we parked the wagons. If the door isn't unlocked, kick it in."

In minutes, troops were on both sides of the street, looking in every door. Private O'Conner tried the entrance to the room holding Helen. It was locked but yielded to his kick. He entered and saw Helen bound in a chair. A huge man was standing behind her, fondling her breasts. The Private charged, but Hagar laid him out with a punch to the jaw.

Hagar ran across the room and lifted his sword. "I expect they will kill me, Helen. But not before I kill you." He was walking back to Helen's chair and lifting his sword to strike her when Mike Mullins flew into the room, katana drawn and ready. Hagar had only partially turned to face the new threat when Mike opened Hagar's abdomen spilling his guts onto the floor. Hagar sank to his knees and pitched forward with his face in his intestines.

Stella was next to enter. She picked up a blanket and covered Helen. Carmen was right behind Stella and cut Helen free in moments. Helen threw her arms around Mike, saying, "I'm okay, Mike. I knew you were coming. I knew I had to delay him long enough for you to find me. I will have a couple of bruises, but they will go away soon."

-----

They proceeded through the rest of the day, taking appropriate measures for being in hostile territory. Jackson assured the Team, "We have seen no indication of any hostiles left. The fault for this is on me. I should have been cognizant of how insidious our enemies can be. Please forgive me. Helen, especially you, will you forgive me?"

They reviewed the maps of the territory they would be visiting, noting the recent sightings of Lou Harriman's positions. Ralph said, "I propose that we travel to this spot," tapping it with his finger on the chart. "We can get there in six days." On the sixth day, they would cross a gap and enter the middle of a long valley. "It appears that the Raid will be coming through this valley. We can be in a position to wait for them. The trick is going to be in the meeting. We will have to prove to them that we are not hostile. That will not be without some danger. Are there any suggestions?"

Stella said, "Yes, we are meeting Bandits, so the best way to contact them is with Bandits. That is Carmen and I, if you agree, Carmen?"

“Of course," Carmen answered. "You are right. Initially, meeting troops would increase the chances of a hostile encounter. I suggest that Stella and I make an encampment. It would be best if the rest of the Team and the troops were at least a km away. It would also be nice if they had a position with line of sight to our little camp."

Helen said, "You've made one mistake. The camp will be for Stella, Carmen, and me. The Aztec won't think I am hard to look at in one of your Comanche outfits, Carmen. You girls didn't think I would let you do this alone, did you? You should know how eager I am to meet the great Lou Harriman. After all, I have ridden her ride, too."

Stella said, "I would have put up an argument. But I knew it wouldn't do any good. Naturally, you are coming with us."

Jackson added, "I have a Unihold banner. You should display it in your camp. The Aztec probably won't recognize it, but Lou Harriman will for sure."

Carlos was studying the satellite chart. "If we put the camp at this point, then the rest of us can go to this ridge. That is 1.5 km from the camp with a clear view of it. It also appears to be smooth terrain between the camp and our hiding spot."

Stella took Carmen and Helen to the side to talk privately. "You know the most likely outcome of us establishing a camp by ourselves is that we will be captured by the Raid. I don't think they will seriously harm us, but nothing says they will make it pleasant, either. Have you considered these possibilities?"

“I well know what can happen. I once enjoyed the hospitality of the Bucks as a captive until I was turned over to Ralph Rider as a hostage. That ended well for me, but there were some very uncomfortable times initially. Helen, there is no reason for you to participate."

“There may not be," said Helen, "but you are the best friends I have ever had, and I will not let you go into danger without me. If we are captured, it could be that having some of the Aztec attention on me will divert attention from you two, giving you a break. And whatever may happen, it will not be for a long time. Our Team will keep their eyes on us. But I believe the great Lou will want to talk with us. I will bet two hours of being tied up by each of you that Lou prevails even before our Team arrives. Any takers?"

Carmen asked, “And what do we lose, Helen?”

Helen smiled and said, “I will get two hours tying up each of you. The time and place to be at the winners choosing.”

“How much of this should we share with our mates?” asked Stella.

“We should each decide that for ourselves,” answered Carmen.

-----

That night, they had another fine supper at the Drop In Tavern. They contacted Headmaster Chang, who reported that the Raid was where they had predicted. All returned to their rooms early, expecting an early start the next day. Carlos told Stella, "I don't need to turn in yet. Come and cuddle with me on this fine sofa?"

“I know where your cuddling usually leads, Carlos, and that is fine with me," Stella said. She was still wearing a Bandit outfit of shorts and a halter. "Do you want me to undress first?"

“No rush," answered Carlos. "Playing with you in buckskins has always been a sexy delight." They settled next to each other. "You know Ralph, Mike, and I are uncomfortable with your plans for meeting the Aztec. They have always been known for their fierceness. I have too much time invested in training you to risk you like that."

“Now, Carlos, you know we have considered the situation carefully," Stella said. "You know as well as I that a bandit would never kill what he could take as a captive."

“Colonists like to take captives, too," Carlos said as he tied Stella's hand in front of her.

“You have given me a lot of experience at being a captive, Carlos. It is unlikely that the Aztec are different. You rarely tie my hand in front unless you have a devious plan. What are you thinking of doing?"

"Bring your feet up to your butt, and I will show you the next step." Stella did, and Carlos tied and cinched her ankles. Then he tied loops around her thighs and ankles and cinched them between her thighs and ankles.

“Okay, it is pretty certain that I will not go for a walk for the next few minutes. But it does seem like I have a lot of freedom with my arms. Aren't you afraid that I will knock you over the head and escape?"

Carlos said, "But that is so easy to fix. I will push your knees up to your tits between your arms and tie your hands to your ankles." Carlos was doing that as he described it to Stella. He finished it off by looping a rope around her from the small of her back around her doubled legs and forearms multiple times to hold her in a balled position.

“Indeed, this is different. Nothing is stressed, but I am totally helpless. Are you going to gag me now?" Stella asked.

“No, I’m not planning to do so. I am enjoying talking to you. So unless you request me to gag you, we will keep talking.”

“I am enjoying this too. I can move my head but not get my teeth on any knot. Everything else I have is immovable. So far, I don't see a way out of this. Do you have any suggestions for me?"

“Yes, you should just relax and enjoy, Stella."

“I can do that," Stella said as she leaned against Carlos. He put his arm around her and let his finger gently tickle the skin on her side from her shorts to her halter.

Carlos said, "One of the perfect things about bandit cloths is the ease of getting your hand under them." He demonstrated by slipping his hand under one side of her halter and working his hand in until he was cupping a breast. It took a little effort because of the way Stella was tied. Her legs pushed against her breasts, so he not only had to get inside her halter but also between her leg and her breast.

“Oh, that squeezes me tightly, Carlos. Can you do that on my other side at the same time?”

“We will see. It is certainly easy to roll you into whatever position I would like. There! Now, I have two tits. But there is not much that I can do with your breasts right now. I can remove your halter." Carlos gently pulled his hands away from Stella's breasts and untied her halter from behind her back and behind her neck. Then he was able to work the halter entirely away from her.

For a dozen minutes, or more, Carlos stroked the sides of Stella's boobs and the long length of her now naked back. When his thumbs dub into her trapezius muscles, those lengthy fan-like muscles that extend from the neck to the shoulder and down most of the spine, Stella moaned her approval. Carlos declared, "It is time for a change of venue." He arose, picking Stella up and carrying her to their bed.

Later, Carlos untied Stella and retied her hands behind her back. Stella said, “Carlos, it seems so natural to be here beside you with my hands tied like this. I’m glad I’m not gagged at the moment, there is something that I need to say.”

“Alright, my beautiful Stella,” Carlos answered. “It does seem natural. You know I love putting my hands on your tits, knowing you can’t push me away. But I also know that you don’t want to push me away. Go ahead, what do you need to tell me?”

Stella replied, “When we pitch our camp in the path of the Aztec Raid, their advanced scouts will find us first. They will be about an hour ahead of the main body of the Raid. It will take them thirty to forty-five minutes to observe us and then make their approach. That only leaves a few minutes before the main body arrives with Lou. The problem I can foresee is that they arrive very late in the day and the main body stops for the night before they arrive at our camp. In that case, Carmen, Helen, and I will be prisoners of the advanced party until the next day. Can you, Ralph, and Mike handle that?”

Carlos asked, “What kind of treatment would you expect? I’m learning your customs but I haven’t heard about this situation.”

“This Raid is not a war party,” she answered. “We should be alright. We would be tied up, of course. I some level of manhandling can be expected. But no real harm will occur without permission from the Raid Leader.”

“Then we need another plan,” Carlos told her. “I don’t want anyone but me manhandling you.”

“Carlos, and I don’t want to be manhandled by anyone other than you, my master. But we have been thinking about this. The odds are that the main body will arrive shortly after the advanced party. But if not, this is still the best way for us to make contact. Sleep on it. You can also talk to Ralph and Mike. But remember, we can’t risk any hostilities that might cause harm to Lou.”

-----

Jan Jones was surprised when Lou entered her tent. "I have been wrong not to check on you days ago. Is this a bad time for me to show up at your tent? Are you fixing to go somewhere?" Lou asked her friend.

“Why, no. I am just starting to plan for the night," Jan said. "Have a seat. Sorry, there is just the cot to sit on. Do you need a partner tonight?"

“Well, yes. I do need a partner Jan. But possibly not what you are expecting. I had great fun on this trip. You helped keep me grounded by subbing for me. I'm sure there are no secrets in this camp, and you know that I have been with our Raid Leader. Tonight, I would like to sub for you if that suits you."

“Would that be agreeable? Lou that would give me bragging rights into my old, old age." Jan clearly was overwhelmed at the thought of tying up the great Lou.

“Can I ask about your limits? What would you not like me to do?” Jan asked.

Lou smiled, "Well, for starters, anything I have done to you, you are certainly welcome to do to me."

“But you tied me very tight!" exclaimed Jan. One night, you arched my back with your hogtie. You gagged me. I'm not sure that I can imagine hogtying you, Lou. And once, you even flogged me. I don't feel like you have given me any limits."

“Then there you have it," said Lou as she slipped off her buckskins.
Last edited by GreyLord 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

and so the saga continues...
with yet another well composed chapter! Well done, mate!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The entry of this chapter is very dramatic - I love how Helen holds her ground. It seems our favourite Ladies are presenting themselfes a "bait" - hopefully that plan works. I am really looking forward to the moment when Lou´s path and those of Carmen, Stella and Helen converge. This will be very interesting!

Composition and execution are - as always - excellent [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

good chapter
Last edited by laz 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], and [mention]laz[/mention].

A List of my Stories:

Finally, the time has come for the Colonists to meet the Aztec.

-----

Chapter 50 - The Camp of the Bandit Women

It was agreed that Jackson should remain in Cold Water Springs. The attack of Hagar on Helen demonstrated that Unihold needed to keep a close eye on the activities in that area. It was not known to the local population that Jackson was, in fact, a Unihold Master. To the locals, he owned and operated the Dew Drop Inn and the Drop In Tavern.

The Team and their troops drove themselves and their horses to get to the chosen rendezvous ahead of the Aztec. In this, they were successful. They arrived midmorning on their sixth day out of Cold Water Springs. Headmaster Lee Chang had been studying the progress of the Team and the Raid by admittedly spotty satellite viewings. Master Chang informed Ralph Rider that advance scouts of the Raid might arrive in the late afternoon.

The Team had spotted many deer signs on the last day's ride. Several hunters were sent out from the troop and returned with enough deer, bird, and other game for a major feast. Enough for the Team, the troops, and the Raid. If they could just make peaceful contact. Jerry Sinclair acted on the assumption that such contact would occur and was preparing the feast. One deer was slowly roasting over coals at the Bandits' camp for the women and the Aztec advanced party.

The camp for Stella, Carmen, and Helen consisted of the one tent they had that was larger than the two-man pup tents. It was pitched near the stream in the middle of the valley, oriented from east to west. It was under a large tree in the meadow beside the stream. Beyond the field and its scattered trees were thicker woods. The troop position was just behind a high ridge. The map the Team had studied a week ago was accurate. Lookouts at the top of the ridge had a clear view of the Bandits' camp down in the valley about one and a half km away. The three women had set up the camp themselves. There could be no chance that an Aztec would see a track in the ground indicating that others were around.

Three riding horses and a pack horse were hobbled in the thick grass by the stream. Stella, Carmen, and Helen were seated on three stools in front of the tent, facing the west across a small fire. Stella was in the middle seat, Helen to her left and Carmen to her right. Their clothing was Bandit Female Warrior but was extraordinarily skimpy even by Bandit standards. They were armed as Bandit warriors except for the addition of their katanas. Their shorts and halters were little more than buckskin bikinis. A knowledgeable observer would note subtle signs indicating Stella was with the Bucks and that Carmen and Helen were Comanche. Stella had spent most of her life as a scout or training to be a scout. She noticed the approach first and alerted her companions.

Stella said, "There are five of them in the woods just in front of your left shoulder. They have been watching for half an hour. I expect an approach soon. We are fortunate. It is early enough that the main body should arrive before twilight."

“That is good," Carmen said. "While I was ready to be taken prisoner by the Aztec, I can't say I will look forward to it. They do have a scary reputation."

Helen added, "And I think that I have been a prisoner enough in my life already. I love being Mike's captive. But that is a very different thing, consensual and loving as you understand."

“Okay, here they come," Stella cautioned. Three of the five Aztec in the advanced party walked from the edge of the woods toward the tent. "Stand with me, and we will face toward them. Smile, and do not place your hand on a weapon."

The three Aztec warriors stopped ten paces from the Bandit women. Their leader said, "This is a most unusual situation. Is it the custom of your tribe to let its women camp by themselves without the protection of warriors?"

Stella replied, “I am Stella Brooks McTavrish, scout of the Bucks, and I am a warrior and the daughter of Chief Brooks of the Bucks. To my right is Carmen Gomez Rider, warrior of the Comanche and daughter of Chief Gomez of the Comanche. To my left is Helen Wayne, warrior of the Riders.”

“I am Steven Mills, Aztec warrior and scout and team leader of this advanced party. You carry the weapons of warriors but have a strange weapon on your left side."

“Well met, Steven Mills. We carry a sword called a katana. It was originally developed on Earth. Carmen's mate, Ralph Rider, recently discovered how to make them here on Newhome. It is a fearsome weapon in the hands of someone trained to use it."

“You say that you are a scout,” Steven said. How many warriors do I have with me?”

“Besides the three of you," Stella replied, "you have left two in the trees."

“I believe you are a scout, Stella McTavrish," said Steven. "But you have not explained why you are here. You know that I must assess the threat you pose to us and deal with it."

Stella decided to show her cards. "We know that you are the advanced party of an Aztec Raid and conveying a VIP to Unihold. We are here to meet that person, Lou Harriman. We are here at the request of Headmaster Lee Chang of Unihold."

After a moment of thought, Steven said, "If that is true, then you are allies. But if there is deception in your words, you could be a deadly enemy. I believe you have been placed here to appear non-threatening to us. Where are your warriors, and how many of them are there?"

Stella replied, "You are correct. We do have warriors not far away. I could signal them. We are here without them to facilitate contact between our forces. Our mission is to ensure your safe passage to Unihold."

“There are too many questions," Steven said. "It is growing dark. Our main party will have stopped for the night and will not arrive until tomorrow after sunrise. Our Raid Leader, Pat Katzman, must decide how to proceed with the contact of your warriors. In the meantime, tonight, there is the question of what to do with you. I cannot permit you to contact your forces until our main body arrives."

Stella said, "We understand your dilemma, Steven. May I make a suggestion? I am sure you noticed the venison cooking over the fire pit we built earlier. There is plenty of food for all of us. Bring your other two warriors from the woods, and let us eat together. You will have the superiority of numbers. After we have eaten, we will permit you to secure us for the night. Because you escort Lou Harriman, we believe you to be men of goodwill. Having talked to you has reinforced that belief in me. Carmen and Helen, do you agree?"

Both Carmen and Helen replied in the affirmative. Steven whistled a signal to his men in the woods. It was too dark for a hand signal. They quickly came across the meadow alertly. Steven promptly told them the situation and the plan. Introductions were made. One of them left to get their horses.

Later they were all seated around the campfire. Stella, Carmen, and Helen interspersed with the Aztec to appear less threatening. They had removed their katana and only carried knives for eating. At the taste of the meat, the Aztec smiled and nodded their heads. Steven said, "This is unusually well prepared. The seasoning is perfect. Which one of you is the master cook?"

Helen answered, “Our master cook is with our main body. He prepared this for us earlier today.”

They all enjoyed the food and each other's company. When they were nearly filled, Steven raised the question that he had been avoiding. "You agreed that we would secure you for the night. The devil is in the details, as always. We must be sure that no one of you can escape during the night to contact your warriors. Normally, I am sure you are aware, that would entail stripping you down to ensure that you have no concealed blades and either tying you to a tree or in a strict hogtie. But that does not seem appropriate for what we hope will be allies. I propose that we tie you securely but comfortably on your cots. We will make our bedrolls around your tent, and one of us will keep watch. We will keep the flaps of the tent open, so the watchman can see that you are all present. Does that sound satisfactory?"

Carmen said, "Well, I have had worse treatment. I expect it has been a long day for all of you too. I am ready to get on with this so I can get some sleep. Thank you for deciding not to strip us. My mate is the leader of our troops, and I do not think he would have taken that kindly." Carmen stood up and walked in front of Steven. She turned her back to him and presented her hands behind her back.

Steven was not acquainted with optics and did not understand that they were under observation while in the firelight. On the ridge, Ralph muttered to Carlos and Mike, "I understand they must be prisoners tonight. Those Aztec guys had better do this respectfully." The three men all had monoculars focused on the scene at the campsite.

Carlos answered, "Stella looks very serene. I don't think she would if she thought they would be mistreated."

“You may be right," Mike interjected. "I just don't understand why our women are always in danger. I was raised and trained that the men fought and took risks."

At the camp, Steven connected Carmen's wrists with a two-column tie. It was snug but in no way cruel. Similarly, he bound her elbows. Carmen could not slide her hands under her butt to bring them in front, but it was a gentle elbow tie. He took her arm to walk her to the tent.

“You are not going to apply a chest harness?" asked Carmen in surprise. "Aren't you afraid I will be able to free myself?"

Steven replied, “I know that you could. Are you going to try?”

Carmen answered, “No, that would defeat the purpose of our being here, to meet Lou Harriman.”

“You see, I believe you,” Steven said. I believed that before tying you. So this is essentially symbolic. But we must maintain traditions.”

“Yes, I understand," Carmen told him as they entered the tent. "We Comanche are very traditional people. I am afraid that I broke tradition by mating with a colonist. But my father, the Chief, gave his blessings." Carmen lay on her back on her cot, lifting her knees to make it easy for Steven to bind them. He did, above the knees and at the ankles. Again, it was a gentle binding. "Would you pull the blanket over me? It is cooling down."

On the ridge, Ralph Rider said, “He has been in the tent long enough. There he comes. Okay, who is next?”

Helen stood up next and presented her hands to Steven behind her back. She said, "Like Carmen, I will not try to escape either. We volunteered, knowing being a prisoner for a night was possible."

“You are not really a Bandit, are you?” asked Steven.

“No, but Stella and Carmen are my best friends, and we have endured much together. They are teaching me Bandit ways, and I teach them what I can of Colonist ways."

Steven complimented her, saying, "You look very much like a Bandit warrior." He was tying her up in the same manner as he had tied Carmen. "Do you have a mate, and is he close by as well?"

“Yes," Helen answered as they walked into the tent, where Steven completed her symbolic tie before covering her as he had covered Carmen.

Mike commented, “He was faster this time,” as Steven returned to Stella. As it was Stella’s turn, she stood before Steven.

Stella told Steven, “Thank you for the kindness you are showing Carmen and Helen. As I am the leader of this group, I think it would be more proper for you to follow tradition more closely with me and give me a proper binding. I would even suggest a hogtie and a gag. But I would appreciate it if you would spare my mate by not undressing me.”

Steven paused before answering, “Stella, the three of you are amazing. I must rank you close to the great Lou Harriman. Tell me how you want me to tie you.”

Stella faced the ridge and smiled while nodding her head. “Cross my wrists and pull my elbows tighter together. Then apply a chest harness to help with the hogtie.”

As Steven began, he asked, “Just then, when you nodded your head, were you giving a signal?”

“I told my mate that everything here is alright, Steven."

“You mean they are on the ridge we saw earlier. That is more than a km away. How could they see you nod at that distance and at night?"

“We will show you tomorrow when your main body arrives. With the firelight shining on my face, my mate not only saw me nod my head, he saw me smile. He is a very smart me. He knows you are following my request and will not be angry."

Steven was efficient and completed the ties. In the tent, Stella lay belly down on her cot, and Steven proceeded to hogtie her.

Carmen and Helen both objected. Helen asked, "Why are you renigging on your deal, Steven?"

Stella answered instead of Steven, "This is my request. I thought that Steven should be more traditional with me. He is going to gag me as well."

“No, I am not," said Steven. "If any of you needs any assistance during this night, I want you to be able to call us easily." He pulled Stella's ankles into a tight hogtie but not a back arching one. "Stella, you will lose no coup if you call to be freed from this hogtie at any time. Would you like to get on your side before I cover you with the blanket for now?"

-----

“That Vixen made him hogtie her," Carlos growled. "She signaled me to say she was alright. Sometimes, tradition is a good thing. Sometimes, it just pisses me off."
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The girls are playing this very clever - building trust. And Carlos is right: Stella is a vixen :) At the moment it seems the plan Stella and company worked out might work. This tale is intriguing as aver [mention]GreyLord[/mention] My compliments!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Loving it.
First and foremost, good intriguing title.

To pick one line:
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago “You see, I believe you,” Steven said. I believed that before tying you. So this is essentially symbolic. But we must maintain traditions.”
that's so much in it - basically the *whole world* of this awesome saga!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

I like this line: “That Vixen made him hogtie her," Carlos growled. "She signaled me to say she was alright. Sometimes, tradition is a good thing. Sometimes, it just pisses me off."

I kind of think that Stella wants a little more attention when she and Carlos' play next and she has given him a reason without needing to ask him.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago The girls are playing this very clever - building trust. And Carlos is right: Stella is a vixen :) At the moment it seems the plan Stella and company worked out might work. This tale is intriguing as aver @GreyLord My compliments!
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I will admit that I have had some concern that I am just back to the same old tired stuff. While there is serious conflict in the making, I am trying to be more lighthearted and fun.

Nainur wrote: 11 months ago Loving it.
First and foremost, good intriguing title.

To pick one line:
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago “You see, I believe you,” Steven said. I believed that before tying you. So this is essentially symbolic. But we must maintain traditions.”
that's so much in it - basically the *whole world* of this awesome saga!
Ah, [mention]Nainur[/mention], you give such strong motivation to continue. Thank you.

laz wrote: 11 months ago I like this line: “That Vixen made him hogtie her," Carlos growled. "She signaled me to say she was alright. Sometimes, tradition is a good thing. Sometimes, it just pisses me off."

I kind of think that Stella wants a little more attention when she and Carlos' play next and she has given him a reason without needing to ask him.
You may be right, [mention]laz[/mention]. But don't doubt Stella's straight forward approach to Carlos. If she wants something from him, she would not hesitate to just come out and say it. Thank you for commenting.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic