The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 87 - 04/21/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Summer wants to draw Carlos and Stella make an offer .... - somehow I doubt that this strategy will work out in the end :) Helens Story was most touching, and it was nice to see Stellas Empathy. So the Game is on. I love Stellas outfit :) Those Boots ...
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Very intriguing.

Certainly, S. Johannsen need to be brought to justice (or at the very least to senses), but she cannot be underestimated. I am not sure of the plan of Stella's and Caros' is watertight. IMO they are falling out of role part-of-time and it has obviously being noticed by S.J. - maybe they are spies around? A counter-plot could cause great havoc!

Looking forward to reading a new chapter in due course. :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

To aid new readers and just in case anyone is fuzzy on the Rider Ranch plan, I have included a short overview. Because of its length, this chapter does not include an Argonaut thread.

-----

We will begin with a short overview.

Carlos and Stella have gone to great lengths to appear to the world as enemies of Rider Ranch and its allies. Their mission is to infiltrate the Diamond Bar Ranch, owned by Carl Johansson but actually controlled by his wife, Summer. The Diamond Bar Ranch is much larger than the Rider Ranch and has been adding hands and training for combat for several years. The Johanssons wish to unify and control all of Newhome. Word of this came to the ear of Master Lee Chang, Headmaster of Unihold. Master Chang informed Ralph Rider and the leaders at Rider Ranch. They devised a plan to defeat the Johanssons and the Diamond Bat Ranch.

Carlos, pretending to have kidnapped Stella, travels to Cold Water Springs and attracts the attention of Summer Johansson. They intend to sell Summer on the idea of kidnapping Ralph Rider's mate, Carmen. They will also plant the misinformation that Rider Ranch has not produced more than a few new katanas. Using Carmen as bait, Rider Ranch will be drawn into a battle where the overwhelming forces of the Diamond Bar can defeat Rider

-----

Chapter 29 (M/F F/F) – The Meeting with Summer Johansson

A steward ushered Carlos and Stella into the private room where Summer would be hosting her guests. Summer openly appraised her guests as she rose the greet them.

“Carlos, Stella, it is good to meet you. Won’t you come and have a seat by the fire. You will find these seats very comfortable. And we can talk a while before lunch is served.” She indicated the easy chairs and sofa in front of the fire.

Stella said, “It is good to meet you too, Summer. It is always nice to put a face to a name as famous as yours.”

“I agree,” added Carlos.

They moved to the sofa, but Carlos reached down and untied his mate before they sat down. She removed her jacket and folded it on the back of the couch.

Summer said, "You aren't afraid that she will make a break? I am sure that you could hunt her down, but that is a lot of trouble after you have gone to great lengths keeping her secure so long."

“We have recently come to a meeting of the minds, Summer. While I will openly admit that I enjoy keeping Stella as a prisoner and will continue to do so frequently, we are partners once again. Stella, would you like to add anything for Summer's enlightenment?"

“Yes, Carlos. Summer, My meeting with Carlos was very quick and very tempestuous. After our courtship, we had a stressful six months. We were pulled in different directions. A month ago, Carlos kidnapped me from my father, Chief Brooks. He took a great risk to do this. For the last month, he has kept me secure as his captive. But during that month. I saw again the man I met during my courtship. I realized that those who were pulling us apart were wrong, and Carlos is the man I love. He is my mate, and I submit to him in all things."

“Well, Stella. That is a very dramatic statement. I think that all that I can say is welcome to Cold Water Springs. I should also compliment you on your taste in clothes. That is a very striking outfit you are wearing.

“I believe that you both must have heard things about our activities here. Am I correct?”

Carlos answered, “Yes, but it would be nice for you to fill us in on the real facts.”

“Of course. That is precisely why I invited you here. By your reputation, Carlos, and by the actions you have shown since your arrival here, you are a man with tremendous capabilities. And the Bandit Scout herself is famous for her exploits. We are in a movement here, and I need people like you.

“Newhome is growing beyond its present state of organization. We have decided that it is time to do something about that. Carl, my husband, is the owner of the Diamond Bar Ranch. It is by far the largest ranch on Newhome. All of our lives, we have been plagued by bandits. No offense, Stella. That is simply a fact.

“We are ready to end the bandit problem by coordinating the efforts of all the ranches, plantations, towns, and mines. Stella, you have seen your own tribe turn against you, so you know firsthand how unfair they can be. Carlos and Stella, is this a movement that you would like to be part of?"

Carlos answered, “Summer, it sounds good. But, as always, the devil is in the details. Two issues are foremost. First, bluntly, what is in this for us? I have given up fame and fortune to be here and intend to win both back again. Second, there will be disagreements. How will you handle an organization that does not go along with your plan?”

“I thought that you would want to cut to the chase right away. Your compensation is probably at the top of your list. But I will delay that subject for the moment. We should first be comfortable that you have the stomach to do what is necessary to achieve success. You are right. Not just some, but likely a lot of organizations will object to our plan. For a plan like this to succeed, it must have one unquestioned leader. For us, that will be my husband, Carl. Many ranches, towns, and others will not be willing to give up their 'so-called' independence to accept Carl as their leader. We will have to use force, if necessary, to bring them into line. Even military force.

“Carl employs many more hands than would be needed to run the ranch. They have been training for several years now as military. That brings me to telling you our first objective. Next to us, the next largest ranch is Rider Ranch. Is it true that you are no longer a friend of Ralph Rider? Please be honest in your answer. I am very good and telling if someone is lying to me or not.”

“Ralph was my best friend for many years. This past year, he started monopolizing Stella's time, more and more. He said that as the head of Rider Ranch, he could use people as he saw fit. Stella was starting to fall under his sway. I took the first opportunity I had to leave, taking Stella home to the Bucks camp. They call themselves the Rangers now if you haven't heard."

“We keep ourselves informed.”

“I expected Chief Brooks to see that what Ralph was trying to do with his daughter was wrong. But he was of no help. And so, I came here. How are you going to approach Rider?”

We are in the planning stage right now. You could be a big part of that planning, so let's put an offer on the table, 300 grams of gold a month. That should quickly make you rich again. Do you have any ideas to put on the table?"

“I do. But another question first. Who will I be working for, your or Carl?”

“That is a good question for you to ask. Carl is the leader. I have been clear about that, have I not? But he takes my advice. I will pay you, and you will work for me. Is that clear enough?"

“It is. I must ask another question. What will Stella's role be?"

“She will work for you. I don't want to cause the kind of problem that Rider caused. Her value to my plans is not as clear as yours. Stella, I will offer you 100 grams of gold a month to start. In a month, we will review your performance and adjust your compensation accordingly. Your capabilities as a scout are clear. We will have to discover, with your help, how to make use of those capabilities. Does this meet with your approval?"

“Yes, for now.”

“And you, Carlos, do you approve?”

“As Stella said, yes for now.”

Summer handed each of them a sack. "You will find your first month's pay inside. Stella, as you are a bandit, I have no question that you will have the stomach to do what is necessary. Our goal is to take complete control of Rider Ranch. We believe in giving a bonus for good work. Carlos, here is your first offer of a bonus. If you give us an idea that leads to our control of Rider Ranch, the Ranch will be yours. With that in mind, do you have any suggestions to make?"

“I do. Ralph has taken a mate, Carmen Gomez. She is the daughter of Chief Garcia Gomez of the former Comanche. They now go by the name Riders. Ralph is completely besotted over Carmen. She is the one running the Ranch at present while Ralph Rider is working with katana production. My thought is to kidnap Carmen. That would give us a lot of leverage over Ralph Rider.”

“Why that is very audacious. And I can see that it could work if we polish the concept. Now it is time for our lunch. We have lemon peppered fish on a bed of rice. I hope you will find this to your liking. Servers entered, setting the table, and in minutes they were seated and ready to begin. "Our rule is to avoid business discussion at meals. Is that satisfactory with you?"

“It certainly is,” said Stella.

Stella took her first bite and found it was exquisite and said as much to Summer. Then she asked, "What kind of exercise do you do to stay in such good physical condition? That is very important, and you have not neglected to do what you need to do."

For dessert, they had what Carlos and Stella thought was an amazing iced sweet. Summer said, "I see by the look on your faces that you find this sherbet to your liking. At one time, in the past, this would have been very common. We intend to bring things like this back.”

When the desserts were finished, Summer signaled the end of the lunch by standing. "Would you let me know your decision by noon tomorrow? I know that you need to talk this over and think about it. Thank you for listening to me and joining me for lunch."

Stella put her jacket back on and turned for Carlos to tie her hands. She said, "Thank you for having us. You have given us much to think about."

The McTavrishs returned to the Inn where Jackson had three keys for them. “I made one extra key which I will personally keep in case one of you misplaces your key. You have my pledge that no one else will get their hands on it. And how was your lunch?”

“Very delicious and very interesting,” replied Stella.

Helen had been watching the lobby from the Tavern and joined them as they ascended to their suite. When they were locked inside, Carlos freed Stella, who went to their bedroom to change. Carlos and Helen went into the den, where Carlos gave Helen a key.

Helen's eyes were big as she exclaimed, "You are trusting me with a key. I don't know how to respond. There were tears in her blue eyes. For the last three years, I have been so very alone. I could trust no one. Now, in less than a day, you have accepted me and shown trust in me by putting your very lives and well-being in my hands with this key."

She was breathing deeply, an act that tightened her breasts against her blouse and highlighted her cleavage. Stella had come in wearing her buckskins. "I heard what you said. We think it is simple. You are either for us or against us. We have decided to trust that you are for us. Help me move the furniture to give myself a space in the middle of the room. I am going to practice katas for half an hour. Practice clears my mind. Carlos will watch, but it won't clear his mind because he is a man. They are different from you and me. But you sit back and watch too. Maybe it will help you clear your thinking as well."

Helen saw Stella as a beautiful sexy woman, but she had no idea what Stella would do. She settled back in a seat to watch.

Stella began a series of kata, becoming faster and more complex as she proceeded. The last of them was with a sword, and she used the blade Carlos took for her in the oasis. Helen's amazement grew from the beginning to the end. She had seen Carlos fight and knew his reputation. She had heard about the Bandit Scout but knew very little. As she saw the strength, speed, and grace of Stella's movements, she knew she was in the presents of a very powerful woman. One who was a fitting mate for Carlos. She also found that her mind was now clear.

Stella was toweling the sweat off of her body. Helen said to them, “That is yet another amazing thing that you have shown me. The two of you are made for one another. Stella, watching you cleared my mind, and I know what I want to do right now. You may not want me to do this, and that will be alright. I need to show my faith and trust in you. The only way I can think to do that immediately is to let you have my freedom completely. Would you tie me up so that I am helpless?"

“Are you sure that is something that you want to do?” asked Carlos, somewhat surprised.

Stella was less so. Helen said, "I am used to having my body on display in the Tavern. Roy says it helps sell drinks. If you don't object, I will remove some of these clothes." Helen took off her skirt, blouse, and bra, leaving her in brief panties. Her long auburn hair almost touched her panties. She smiled, "How do you want me?"

Stella said, “Carlos, let me do the honors. Helen, do you have any experience with this? How long has it been since you have been tied up?”

“Stella, I don't have any experience. But I am in top physical condition and am very flexible. I hope you won't hold back. Symbolically, I am giving myself to the two of you and want you to understand it is real. I am making a total commitment to you and your cause."

Stella retrieved bundles of rope and went behind Helen. “I will start on your elbows to see how flexible you are.” Stella was surprised to find that it took almost no pressure on her arms to have her elbows touch. After a couple of loops just above Helen’s elbows with a cinch, she continued a couple more below the elbows. No cinch there because Helen’s forearms were pressed tightly together. Two more loops midway down the forearms and then two more at the wrists. At the wrists, Stella was able to apply a cinch.

“You truly are flexible, Helen. For your entertainment, I will give you a crotch rope and then continue down your legs. After tying her legs from thighs to ankles, Stella pulled on the crotch rope several times and watched Helen's mouth try to form a question. "You didn't know that this could feel good? I haven't tied off the back end of your crotch rope yet. I have threaded the rope between your forearms just above the wrist loops. Let's ease you to the floor."

Stella held Helen's arms as she sank to her knees. Then Stella steadied her shoulders and let her slide to the floor. She bent her knees, putting her ankles by her butt. Taking the tail of the crotch rope, Stella threaded it under Helen's ankle loops, tightened it, and tied it off.

“You won’t have much ability to move your hands but give it a try.”

Helen did and found that any movement she could do, slight though it was, pulled the crotch rope in her vagina. Almost immediately, she felt a stimulating tingle from that action.

“Now, you can try to free yourself, but you probably will not succeed. I have one more thing to do with you. Then we will let you try to escape. It doesn't matter if you escape or if you can't. Just enjoy yourself. I am going to add a gag. Then you will be completely helpless. Open wide, please."

Stella had one of the sack gags and worked it into Helen's mouth. This was very new to Helen, so Stella proceeded slowly but surely, working the entire sack inside her mouth. As usual, it spilled into her cheeks, keeping her teeth separated, and pressed down on her tongue, stopping her from speaking clearly. Stella did not hold back but tied the straps behind Helen's head, pulling back on the corners of her mouth.

“Helen, now you have the full bondage experience, at least as much as you can have until you do this with a man that you love. I promise that you will find the right man."

“Carlos, I see that you have been watching this closely. She is beautiful tied up, isn't she? Tying her has made me feel needy, and I expect you are getting some of that as well. Let's retire to the bedroom and practice on our own while Helen comes to terms with her bondage."

“Helen, Stella is right. You look exquisitely beautiful in your hogtie. We will leave you for a while. It is time for me to tie Stella up again.”

Helen said, “Hmmmph! Hmmph, hmmph.”

Carlos laughed, “That wasn’t too clear, Helen. Never mind, we understand. Come along, Stella.”

Stella first knelt beside Helen and asked her, "Are you alright. If you are not, I will free you right now. Nod yes, if you are okay." Helen nodded yes, "hmmph."

“We will see you in a little while. Your muscles will protest after a while. Relax into the ropes. That works best for me.”

She followed Carlos into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Carlos had coils of rope at hand. She dropped her pants and halter and shook her tits at him. “Where?” was all that she said.

Carlos pointed to the bed, and Stella hopped up on it. Carlos started by tying each ankle to the corners of the foot of the bed. Then he knelt beside her and crossed her wrists. After tying them and attaching a longer rope, Carlos pulled her wrists toward the top of the headboard until her shoulders almost left the mattress. He tied the rope off, leaving Stella stretched tautly from ankle to wrist.

“This is tight. Are you alright?”

“Yes, Carlos. Except I need your hands on my body.”

“I have something else to do first. Open wide.” He produced another sack gag. With Stella’s help, it did not take long to stuff her mouth and tie the straps behind her neck.”

Stella said, “Hmmmph! Hmmmph,” sounding much like Helen had sounded.

The semi-erection that Carlos had grown watching his mate tie up Helen had now grown full. Carlos decided that he needed to play with Stella before giving himself relief. He started by kissing her tits and, in general, tormenting her nipples.

She responded as loud as she could, “Hmmmph! Hmmmph, hmmmph.”

“There now, your tits aren’t the only thing that needs attention.” He spread her labia apart and inserted fingers deep into her vagina. He rubbed the walls, circling. Her clitoris received extra attention.

Stella began to buck, “Hmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph.”

“It is a good thing that I gagged you. Otherwise, you would be disturbing everybody in the building.”

He pressed on her mons with the palm of his hand. Carlos slowly pushed his hand over her lower abdomen, navel, stomach, and ribs until it was between her breasts. Carlos then returned to suckling Stella's tits.

“Hmmmph!”

“I believe that you are quite ready for me." Carlos entered Stella and pumped his hips very rapidly. His scrotum was bouncing off of Stella's crotch. In turn, she pumped her hips equally fast. Her libido had reached a level to equal his own. "I can't wait …," Carlos cried out as his climax clutched at him only to be matched by Stella's own.

Carlos lay spent beside Stella, his arm over her breasts. Stella was still half hanging in her bonds but would not have said anything, even if she could. She was spent and content. She had drained her mate.

Carlos started coming to full awareness and released Stella’s hands from the headboard. Untying her hands, he said, “We forgot we have a guest in the other room.”

When Stella’s hands were free, she untied the gag and removed it. “We forgot we had another room.”

After releasing her ankles, Carlos said, “We had better go check on her. I haven’t heard anything. But we were making so much noise that she could have been crying for help.”

They dressed and went into the sitting room. There, Helen was just as they left her. She looked up at them, and they could see there was no panic on her face. Carlos knelt on one side of her and Stella on the other. With the two of them, it did not take long to free Helen. Then helped her sit up, and she put an arm around both and hugged as tight as she could.

“I heard some fascinating noises coming from the bedroom. Can I assume that you two had a good time?" Helen said with a grin. "A glass of water would be perfect right now."

Carlos went and fetched three classes of water. Stella helped Helen dress. They all sat on the sofa with Helen between them and drank the water. Then Carlos and Stella told Helen their story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

another lovely addition to the saga...

I think it's a good idea to provide the reader with a short summary. Boy, I am glad to have joined the wagon-trail timely! :D
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great chapter, nice to see Helen get some action.

Like Nainur said, I think the recap at the start is a good idea considering how long the story has been going.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree with [mention]banshee[/mention] dear [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - this another outstanding Chapter I think Carlos and Stella play the Game with Summer very clever so far.

One of my favourite Parts in this Chapter: Helen in Bondage :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Every chapter in this tale has been written very well, the descriptions are detailed, the world is detailed and the bondages tight and unrelenting. Just as I like mine. And the women are hot, just like mine :D

Not through all chapters yet, but I am getting there. Thank you for creating such a marvelous story!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago another lovely addition to the saga...

I think it's a good idea to provide the reader with a short summary. Boy, I am glad to have joined the wagon-trail timely! :D
I'm very glad that you still like the story, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. It is always good to see your comments.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter, nice to see Helen get some action.

Like Nainur said, I think the recap at the start is a good idea considering how long the story has been going.
I'm happy that you think the recap was good, [mention]banshee[/mention]. I think Helen has potential too.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I agree with @banshee dear @GreyLord - this another outstanding Chapter I think Carlos and Stella play the Game with Summer very clever so far.

One of my favorite Parts in this Chapter: Helen in Bondage :)
Thank you very much, my friend [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I'm glad you enjoyed the scene with Helen. It wouldn't surprise me to see her playing again.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Every chapter in this tale has been written very well, the descriptions are detailed, the world is detailed and the bondages tight and unrelenting. Just as I like mine. And the women are hot, just like mine :D

Not through all chapters yet, but I am getting there. Thank you for creating such a marvelous story!
High praise, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], very high praise. Thank you very much.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

Now, I hope you will enjoy the next installment of The Bandit Scout on Newhome.

-----

Chapter 30 (M/F F/F) - Carlos and Stella Join Summer

Helen listened spellbound as Carlos and Stella alternated in telling their story, starting from when Stella stole the Katana Documents from Rider Ranch. When they finished, she said, "That is the most amazing story I have ever heard. No fiction could compare. And now, I am in the middle of all of this."

“Helen,” Carlos said, “with the experience that you have already had, I don’t have to tell you to be careful. These people play for keeps. They will know that you are working for us. You will have to think twice about everything that you do and everywhere that you go. If at all possible, one of us should be with you if you leave this building.

“For now, I think we are alright. Summer is courting us and believes we will join her. We will keep that going as long as we can. But if one of us makes a mistake, they could attack you to get at us. If anyone asks what you are doing for us, just say that it takes all of your time taking care of the Queen Bitch.”

“That’s me,” added Stella. “I’m the Queen Bitch. I think it would be safer if you moved into our second bedroom.”

Helen answered, “Thank you, Stella.”

Carlos asked, “Has Jackson given you any duties other than working for us?”

“Well, he said that you probably wouldn't want strangers coming into your suite for cleaning and asked me to take care of your housekeeping. I have worked in the Inn as well as the Tavern, so that is something that I am used to doing."

“That’s fine. Stella, Summer wants our answer by noon tomorrow. What do you think about answering her this afternoon?” asked Carlos.

“I think that would make us appear weak. We should take the full-time Summer has given us to reply," Stella said.

-----

The next day, Stella and Carlos dressed to meet Summer at noon. They were to meet at the Cattle Club, the same as the day before. It was not clear if they were having lunch or not. The weather was frigid, and it was snowing outside. Stella put on her fur-lined coat over her dressier jacket.

Carlos asked Helen, “Do you think you could tie Stella’s hands for me, Helen? I have a few more things to do.”

“Why, yes,” Helen replied.

“It must be tight but easy for me to release when we arrive at the meeting with Summer,” Carlos added.

“I can manage that if Stella doesn't have any objections."

Stella turned her back on Helen and presented her arms. Helen now knew how to do a two-column tie, and she did so, leaving the knot out of Stella's reach but easy for Carlos to reach and untie.

They entered Summer's room at the Cattle Club precisely at noon. Summer was waiting for them with another man. Summer said, "I am so glad to have you return. This is Dingus Dean, the Foreman at the Diamond Bar Ranch.

As Carlos released Stella, he appraised Dingus and was confident that he was in the presence of a very tough and capable man. "How are you, Mr. Dean? I am sure that you know that this is my mate, Stella."

“I am fine and hope that you are as well. And yes, I know you both by reputation. It is a pleasure to meet you both.”

Summer said, “Let’s take care of first things first. Do you have an answer for me?”

Stella answered, showing that she had status with Carlos. “Yes, Summer. We both accept your offer. We can contribute immediately to your planning effort.”

Summer responded, "That is very good to hear. Let me say that as a first perk, you are now members here at the Cattle Club. As you saw yesterday, the food is excellent. Your bill here will be covered by the Diamond Bar Ranch, as will your bill at the Inn and the Tavern."

“That is very generous,” said Carlos.

Dingus spoke, “I would like to clear the air on one issue. Our hand, John, returned to us quite severely wounded. He said that you attacked him and his boss without provocation at an oasis. I would like to hear your side of that story.”

Stella looked at Carlos and asked, “May I respond to Mr. Dean, Carlos?”

“Of course, go right ahead.”

“Mr. Dean," began Stella, "we were entering an oasis when two men, armed with swords, ordered Carlos to halt our wagon and demanded payment for passage. At that time, I was the prisoner of Carlos, having been kidnapped by him. I think one of the men, this John, got a good look at me and decided that I should be the payment. Carlos objected and dismounted from the wagon, and the two men drew their swords. Carlos was not armed beyond a knife at his belt. Carlos offered them the opportunity to depart unharmed, but they advanced on Carlos and attacked him with their swords.

“This was a big mistake on their part. Carlos is a master swordsman and a master of martial arts. He took the sword from the first to attack and killed him. Then Carlos wounded John but not mortally. He told John to ride away and never let himself be seen by Carlos again. And that is pretty much the story."

Dingus shook his head, "Ms. Stella, based on the straightforward way that you have told me what happened and what I know of John, I believe your version. Thank you for telling me. Can I ask what will happen if you see John again?"

Carlos answered, “He will die.”

Summer said, “I am satisfied that this issue is behind us? Aren’t you, Dingus?”

“Yes, ma'am. Without question," answered Dingus.

“Then let's go on to a second subject. You have both indicated that you could help with our planning against Rider Ranch. I have let Dingus know your reasons. What is your first suggestion?"

Carlos replied, “Ralph Rider mated with the daughter of Chief Gomez of the Comanche about seven months ago. He is completely besotted with the girl. If you want Ralph to act in haste and without careful consideration, kidnap Carmen. That will give you the leverage to force an engagement with his forces under your conditions."

Summer and Dingus smiled. Summer said, "That is so simple. It is a wonderful idea. We need to flesh it out, of course. Settle the timing and the location of the engagement. Dingus, what do you think?"

“If he is as infatuated with this Carmen as you indicate, this could work. One thing worries me. I keep hearing about these new wonder swords that Rider is making. I hear they will cut through armor, and they don't break. Is that true?"

Stella answered, "Yes, it is. The sword is called a katana. It keeps an edge for an unbelievable long time. A katana can break an ordinary sword, and it can cut armor."

“Then how are we supposed to fight against weapons like that?” asked Dingus.

Carlos responded, “There aren’t that many of them. You must train to spot warriors that have katana and overwhelm them with multiple attackers.”

“And how do we train to do that?” asked Dingus.

“Stella and I can both train your men,” Carlos said.

Summer said, “It would be wonderful to see one of these weapons.”

Stella answered, “We can arrange that for you.”

“There is one last issue on the table. We would like to see a demonstration of your fighting abilities in a more war-like environment than a tavern or against two stumblebums in an oasis. We have a task that needs to be accomplished. We acquired a small ranch recently, and the owner is reneging on the deal. He has replaced his hands with the top mercenary swordsmen that he could attract. We understand that there are ten of them now. In the morning, Dingus has twenty of our fighters coming in from the ranch. Will you accompany them and get involved in securing our property?”

Carlos asked, “What time are your fighters expected, Dingus?"

“They should get here about this time tomorrow. The ranch in question is a four-hour ride from here."

“Dingus, why don’t you, Stella, and I just ride out to the ranch in the morning and take care of things?”

Dingus said, "You must have missed something that was said earlier. They have about ten first-rate fighters. We had better wait until the odds are more in our favor."

“That is not necessary,” Stella said. “We can handle this.”

Dingus was looking back and forth between Summer and the McTavrishs. Finally, Summer spoke, "Dingus, you wanted a test. I think that you are being offered one."

Dingus Dean was not a coward. But he knew that with more than three to one against them, they were in big trouble. It didn't matter how good Carlos and Stella might be. But, if he did not accept this challenge, which is what it was, He would have much loss of face.

“Very well, I will meet you in front of the Inn at 8 am in the morning. I will have horses for you. Is there anything else that you will need?”

If they were going to do this foolish thing, Dingus wanted them to have whatever they might require to succeed.

Summer said, “You might be interested to know that I have received a report that Chief Brooks is furious with you, Carlos. You have provoked quite a reaction there.”

She gave Carlos and Stella each a sack of gold coins for their first month's pay. With their business concluded, the McTavrishs left the Cattle Club. Carlos did not bind Stella for their walk to the Inn. And they did not go directly to the Inn but detoured by the stables.

First, they checked on their horses. Then they entered the shed where they kept their wagon. Carlos opened the camouflaged compartment and withdrew the three katanas. He handed one to Stella, who strapped it around her waist as Carlos was strapping his around his waist. After ensuring that their secret compartment in the wagon was closed and hidden once again, they headed on to the Inn.

Folks on the street noticed their new arms as well as Stella’s freedom. No one crowded them as they walked to the Inn.

When they told Helen about their meeting with Summer and Dingus, Helen told them, "Dingus Dean is a hard man, but I have never heard of him being dishonorable. I think that you can trust what he tells you. The ranch you are going to take for Summer is, or was, owned by Nathan Winters. In a word, Nathan is a bad man. He mistreated his wife until she ran away. The only way we could trade with him was to get our payment upfront. No one could trust him."

They showed Helen the katana. That afternoon, Helen got her first lesson in kendo. She had gazed at the katana with awe. When they told her that the third katana would be for her use until Carmen was with them, she was overwhelmed. And even more so when Stella told her to prepare for lessons in its use.

-----

You will recall, we left the Argonauts in the ship’s media room. Lou has her hands tied behind her back and has suggested that they watch some bondage videos.

“Oh, my dear. I have longed to watch more bondage vids with you. Do you have something in mind, or would you like me to suggest something?"

“Please do suggest something. Remember, I am a beginner at this. At least a beginner at enjoying it. I wouldn’t know what to suggest.”

Lou thought that it was a good thing that the media room could be controlled entirely by voice. Pushing buttons, turning dials, and flipping switches could be awkward for her right now.

Buzz said, “No problem. Here is something from a hundred years ago. They used to publish bondage videos on something called the internet. This site specialized in fun bondage. Media, open Hollyropes."

The seating was very luxurious. Lou found she could position herself so that being tied up posed no discomfort. She settled back to see what Buzz would show her.

An hour later, Lou asked, "Can we take a break? I would like to talk about what we have just watched."

“Of course, do you have a question or a comment?”

“Probably both. I'll start with a comment. The models seem to be having fun. You said that was a specialty for them. But I didn't see any sex scenes. Sex is fun."

“You will see the models getting groped. But this site takes a lighter approach. Other sites may have nothing but sex. To me, sometimes it is completely satisfying to watch a beautiful woman tied up and having her tits fondled.”

“What about right now? Would you like to play with my tits?"

“Another, of course, Lou. Have I ever made you feel that fondling you was not a pleasure for me?”

“No, you haven't. Move over. These chairs are big enough to hold the two of us." Lou gracefully arose from her chair and moved to Buzz's, and sat on the edge. "You had better get rid of this bikini top before I settle down."

Buzz untied the strings and pulled the top off of her chest. Then he pulled her the rest of the way into the chair, so she was laying against him on his right side. His right arm was around her, and he stroked her up and down her back.

“Are you having fun, Lou? I am. But I don’t want it to be just about my fun. Tell me what you really think?”

“Okay, I am totally relaxed. I am not in command. Later I will be ready to resume. But not now. If I were a cat, I would be purring as you stroke my back. But I think my tits need some attention too.”

“I think they do, too," Buzz said. He ordered the seat to extend all the say into a bed and rolled Lou under him, and took her left tit in his mouth. His hand massaged her right tit.

After a minute, she groaned, “Buzz, get rid of my bottoms too. My pussy needs attention as much as my tits.”

Buzz lowered her bottoms to below her knees, where she was able to finish removing them. He spread his attention to all parts of her body. Soon her heels were floating next to her shoulders. He penetrated her pussy and let his hands focus on her breasts. She began bucking him as hard as she could as an orgasm overwhelmed her senses. Her vagina squeezed his dick with all of its strength. Buzz was not far behind her with the approach of his own orgasm. While the last waves of her orgasm rolled from her mons to her tits, he clinched in a mighty spasm.

They lay still for several minutes before Lou finally spoke. “Buzz, I love you. I feel so ashamed that I have let this pass us by for so long. Can you forgive me?”

“Darling, there is nothing to forgive. Our life together has been great. Our sex life has been more than great. Isn't it wonderful that now it will be better?"

“You always find the bright side of things. That is one of the reasons I love you.”

Buzz ordered the chair upright. A bot brought a couple of towels for them to clean themselves. Buzz had to clean Lou since her hands were still tied behind her back. “Are you ready for me to turn you loose?”

“No, not yet. I am having an afternoon of experimentation. Let's walk around some more."

Lou tested the ropes again to see if any slack had developed. She didn't try for the knot. Lou had seen Buzz tie her in the mirror, and the knot was and would remain out of her reach. She found that there was still no slack. She realized that it was just as Buzz had told her. She would be tied up until he freed her. And, she realized, that was a good thing.

As they walked through the dojo, she realized that it was time to be much more adventurous. The truth was that she was afraid of pain and always had been. She decided it was time for her to try a light flogging. The pulley was still attached to the ceiling of the dojo, and she thought she should be stretched tight for this.

“Buzz, it’s time to move this to another level, don’t you think?”

“What are you thinking? I feel that we have made more progress in our marriage in the last few hours than we have in all the time since we met. This turns you on. I get that. But if we do too much too fast, you can be turned off again. I don't think I could stand that."

“You can trust me. I’m not going to ask you to take me too far or too fast. But I am ready to feel light pain and want you to give me a light but thorough flogging. Can you do that for me?”

“You understand about safe words. Would your pride keep you from using one?”

“Yes, I understand. And no, my pride wouldn't stop me from quitting. I will use the work 'stop' for now since we aren't role-playing. Now, I think I should be stretched tight for this. You have already tied me in a tight strappado. How about tying my hands over my head and pulling me up to my tiptoes?”

“That would be a good choice. If you ever want to revisit this, you could try a spread eagle tie. I'll untie your hand from behind your back and retie them in front."

Lou turned her back and offered her hands. It was simple to untie the square knot and unwrap her wrists."

She said, "I thought that they would be sorer after all this time. You do know what you are doing, don’t you?” Lou then crossed her wrists in front of her.

“This time, we will do a twin columns tie. It distributes the weight better along your wrists since they will be supporting some of your weight. I'll start again with a lark's head and make three loops or six strands of rope around your wrists and forearms. Then I'll cinch it and use a bowline to attach your hands to the pulley rope. This pulley gives me a two-to-one advantage. As you know, that means that I can pull with twenty units of force, and you will feel forty units.

“I am going to raise your hands until you can just touch the floor with your toes. Are you ready?”

She nodded yes, and he began hoisting her hands with the pulley. Finally, they were tight over her head, but her feet were still flat on the floor.

“Are you ready for the last few centimeters? That is what will take your heels off of the floor. This will be uncomfortable for you but should not be painful unless you are left here a long time.”

“I’m okay so far. Let’s don’t quit now.”

As Buzzed pulled her higher, I watched the surprise in her eyes as her heels left the floor. She even lifted her feet off the mats to see what it would be like to be hung by her arms.

“Being hung this way would get old fast, I think. But it’s not so bad on my toes.”

“Your ankles will tire faster than you think. Do you still want to go ahead with the flogging? He visited the compartment where he had gotten the gag and retrieved a flogger with long strands. “Do you know how this works?”

“I've read about it. As you flog me, my body is supposed to release endorphins and move my mind into a special place called subspace that will be pleasurable to me. But my mind is skeptical about it. I have asked for a light flogging so I can handle the pain if it doesn’t work, but I've asked you to be thorough so it will go on long enough to give my body a chance to react."

“It sounds like you have thought this out as you do everything. I will try to be steady with my delivery. It will hurt, at least until you go into subspace. If you think it isn't working, just say stop or anything else that means stop. I will start very easy to warm you up. Ready?"

“Lay it on.”

Buzz started with almost gentle strokes. He was standing to Lou's side. With a forehand stroke, he struck her butt. With a backhand stroke, he hit her belly. His timing was a stroke every two or three seconds. For a couple of minutes, he kept it gentle but varied where he struck. On her rear side, he moved from her butt to her upper back. Then to the back of her legs and then the small of her back. On his backstrokes, the flogger found her belly, thighs, mons, and breasts. She cried out softly with his strokes, and he listened intently in case there was a stop word there. There wasn't

After two minutes, he increased the force of his strikes a small amount but kept the pace and the pattern the same. In two more minutes, he raised the power again. After two more minutes of this, Buzz would call it to a halt even if Lou had not. Her skin was starting to get pink. She had stopped her cries from his strokes. But her eyes were open, and she was looking at him.

At six minutes, he dropped the flogger and lowered her arms. She was unsteady, so he supported her with one arm while he untied her with the other. He called for bots to bring water and blankets. He wrapped her and helped her sip the water. He bathed her face and stroked her forehead.

After a few minutes, she began to talk, "Buzz, that was amazing. It started just like you said it would. It hurt like hell even with you taking it very easy. I was thinking about calling a halt when the lashes stopped being individual but seemed to run altogether. I still knew when each lash struck and cried out. I saw that was pointless. It didn't hurt anymore because I found my subspace. This isn't something I will crave, but it is nice to know it is there and I can reach it!

The ship's AI sought their attention. The DNA analysis of the blood sample was finished. The natives were homo sapiens. Lou ordered the results messaged to Earth.

“I would like something light to eat now. Maybe some soup and crackers. Then, I'm ready for bed. I feel drained after our activities. You may not be ready for bed yet. When you come, would you hold me?"
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Kidnap Carmen?
Kidnap Carmen! Great idea! I missed her... :lol:
Lovely.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I’m sure I’ve said it before. But I love the world you’ve created. The way it’s all described. Delightful. The ladies so hot and verbally at least desirable. So I have to agree with Nainur. Kidnapping Carmen would be a delightful new twist. Though you know best where you wish to travel with this tale. So all I add is keep travelling and don’t stop
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So it seems, that Summer falls for it - hook, line and sinkler! But one can never be to sure. I hope Carlos and Stella will not underestimate their new "employer" :) Kidnapping Carmen would have several advantages. For uns readers more excellent bondage and for Stella and Carlos another Ally. A Win-Win-Situation so to speak. This Tale is sooo intriguing [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Kidnap Carmen?
Kidnap Carmen! Great idea! I missed her... :lol:
Lovely.
It is hard not to miss Carmen, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Me included.
Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well I’m sure I’ve said it before. But I love the world you’ve created. The way it’s all described. Delightful. The ladies so hot and verbally at least desirable. So I have to agree with Nainur. Kidnapping Carmen would be a delightful new twist. Though you know best where you wish to travel with this tale. So all I add is keep travelling and don’t stop
Thank you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. I will keep traveling. There seems to be agreement that bringing Carmen into this arc is a good thing.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So it seems, that Summer falls for it - hook, line and sinkler! But one can never be to sure. I hope Carlos and Stella will not underestimate their new "employer" :) Kidnapping Carmen would have several advantages. For uns readers more excellent bondage and for Stella and Carlos another Ally. A Win-Win-Situation so to speak. This Tale is sooo intriguing @GreyLord !
I do seem to have kidnapping on the brain for this arc. You will see before long that Summer does have sharp claws. Thank you for commenting, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

I notice that the remarks left generally deal with the first thread, i.e. the continuation of the Bandit Scout story. The second thread, the Argonaut story, has gotten little comment. Are you finding this less interesting?
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I notice that the remarks left generally deal with the first thread, i.e. the continuation of the Bandit Scout story. The second thread, the Argonaut story, has gotten little comment. Are you finding this less interesting?
I can only speak for myself, @greylord - but I can assure you, that I find the Argonaut-Narrative as good as the Stella-Carlos-Arc. In my Case it was just a matter of time: I had not much time, but wanted to read your latest update, so I concentrated on the first Part :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I notice that the remarks left generally deal with the first thread, i.e. the continuation of the Bandit Scout story. The second thread, the Argonaut story, has gotten little comment. Are you finding this less interesting?
I can only speak for myself, @greylord - but I can assure you, that I find the Argonaut-Narrative as good as the Stella-Carlos-Arc. In my Case it was just a matter of time: I had not much time, but wanted to read your latest update, so I concentrated on the first Part :)
Thank you for your kindly explanation, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. And now, on to the next chapter.

-----

-----

Chapter 31 (M/F) – Carlos and Stella Attack with Dingus

Carlos, Stella, and Helen entered the Tavern before sunrise and had their breakfast. Carlos had dressed for the road, and Stella wore her slutty buckskins. Stella was not bound. She and Carlos had their katana strapped to their waist and carried their fur-lined coats. The few early risers there for breakfast eyed the weapons, knowing that this was something out of the ordinary.

As the sun made its first appearance of the day, they finished their meal and stepped outside. The temperature was well below freezing. Dingus rode up, towing two additional horses. Carlos and Stella pulled on their coats and told Helen to return to the suite. Both of the extra horses looked sleek and strong. Dingus said, "I think you will find these two satisfactory. I see that you are carrying different swords today. Are those the katana? I won't ask to see the blades. I know the tradition that the blade must shed blood if the blade is removed from its scabbard."

Carlos and Stella mounted smoothly, and Stella said, "Lead on, Mr. Dingus."

Dingus replied, "It is just Dingus, Stella. You will find that I am a plain, straightforward sort of man. That means that I won't hide from you the fact that this expedition worries me. But I am taking it on faith that the two of you know what you are doing."

Carlos answered, “We do, Dingus. Is there any new information about the Winters ranch this morning?”

“No, nothing new came in yesterday or last night. We did get confirmation that Winters has ten swordsmen on hand.”

The horses were as strong as they looked. They made good time. The sun was halfway to the zenith when they approached the ranch. They stopped the horses to appraise the ranch before making their approach. It was warming, and the three of them removed their coats and tied them to the back of their saddles. They did this in part for the temperature and in part to give them freedom of movement.

Carlos said, “Dingus, you are the boss, but I suggest that we approach with me on the left, you on the right, and Stella in the center. When we attack, we all attack together.”

“That sounds alright to me," replied Dingus, and they continued their ride up to the ranch.

When they were several hundred meters away from the ranch house, men filed out of the house and formed a line in front of the steps. A tall, gaunt-looking man stayed on the porch. At 50 meters, they stopped their horses and dismounted, immediately continuing to the house in a fast walk.

Dingus said in a low voice, “I have heard how fast you can draw your sword, Carlos. I am nowhere near that speed. I’m going to go ahead and draw.”

He did, and the ten waiting swordsmen also drew. Carlos arrived first by a fraction of a second, drawing his katana and making a horizontal cut. One arm fell to the ground, and the slice opened the bellies of two other men. He took the head of the man that lost his arm. Stella was not as fast as Carlos at the draw, but she was blindingly fast once the sword was out of its saya. She removed the head of the man closest to her.

Dingus was slower yet but hit the line with great power, cleaving through the shoulder muscles of his first man. Turning to another, he slashed downward with his sword, but his opponent used his sword to block Dingus. As the wheel for fortune turns, Dingus' sword broke against the opposing blade. His opponent drew his sword back to stab Dingus. But Stella was at hand and had raised her katana overhead after removing her opponent’s head. She cut down as she turned to face Dingus’ attacker, taking off his arm. In a seamless movement, she stabbed him in the heart. Only three of the original ten were unscathed. They recognized that they were up against a type of force that they had never seen before. They dropped their swords to the ground and fell to their knees.

Stella moved to begin taking their heads, but Carlos said, "Don't. Let's let them live to tell the story of what happened here. Is that okay with you, Dingus?"

Dingus scooped up one of the fallen swords to replace his broken one, saying, “Yes, if Winters here surrenders.”

Everyone looked at the tall man on the porch. “You win. The ranch is yours. What are you going to do with us?”

“Winters, you and these three would be soldiers go and get on your horses. You would do well never to be seen around these parts again. Do you get me?"

“Yes, sir, Mr. Dean. We will get our horses from the corral, and you won't see any more of us."

Winters walked down the steps and led the remainder of his force to the corral, where they saddled up and rode away. Carlos and Stella turned their attention to the wounded. They were all wounded severely and were in great pain. Carlos and Stella administered the coup de grace for each.

As the riders disappeared from kin, Dingus said, "If I hadn't seen this myself, I would not have believed that it was possible. I am proud to have been with you this morning, although I contributed little to the outcome. Stella, you save my life. Your speed and precision are amazing. Carlos, you are both amazing."

They arrived back in Cold Water Springs early in the afternoon and went to the Cattle Club to tell Summer about their morning. The troop of twenty men had come from the Diamond Bar and were waiting for them as well.

Dingus spoke to the men, "I would like to introduce Carlos McTavrish and Stella McTavrish to you. They are working with us and will be providing you with some new and critical training. Right now, go on over to the Drop In Tavern and get yourselves something to eat. After we brief the boss, we will join you for a drink."

Having heard about Carlos and Stella and the oasis incident from John, the men didn't see what they were expecting, other than Stella was even more beautiful than John had described. They noted the swords that Stella and Carlos were wearing on their hips. Their good fortune was that they were disciplined enough not to say anything beyond a 'see you later' remark.

As Dingus told Summer about the fight, her eyes brightened with excitement. Summer asked Dingus, “Do you have any remaining doubts now about Carlos and Stella?”

“No, ma'am. I sure as hell would rather have them for us than against us."

“Here is what we will do. I have ordered lunch for the four of us. After we eat, you can go and have your drink with the hands. Then send them to the Winters ranch. They can bury the dead and then take a few days to inventory the ranch and its livestock. They can leave enough men there to maintain things, and the rest can return to the Diamond Bar.

“We will go to the Diamond Bar in the morning. Your first task, Carlos and Stella, will be to set up the training for the hands. We will also begin planning on abducting Carmen from Ralph Rider. I hope that we can start the execution of that plan no later than a week from now.

“Stella, would you like to go shopping with me this afternoon? You do look fetching in those buckskins, but I am afraid that if that is what you wore around the Diamond Bar, you and Carlos would wind up having to kill too many of our men."

-----

On the Argonaut the morning of 11/15/2211

Morning came, and Lou was once again the Captain. "Buzz, I don't think there is any question about what is going to happen. Earth is going to colonize this planet before they get our report that there is human life here. Do I know this for a fact? No, I don't. But in my heart, I know that I am right. And if I am, we have to protect the people down there. What do you think?"

“Lou, I would expect Earth to go ahead with colonization until they heard evidence that there was human life here. Then they would do an oops and a mea culpa. But the deed would already be done. History teaches us that when two cultures collide, the more advanced culture dominates. I don't see a way to stop that from happening here."

Lou answered, "There is one hope that I can see. If we can start the most advanced education project in the history of the universe, then when colonists arrive, the natives might have a chance."

“But there are only two of us. We don’t even know how many natives are on the planet.”

“At the moment, Buzz, we have one data point. We have the signature of the area around our landing spot, and we have the ground truth of the data collected when we landed. You can reprogram the bots to estimate the actual population based on that. And we will make more landings to refine the process. How long will it take you to do the programming?"

“Most of the day and maybe well into the night. A lot of mission protocols will have to be bypassed or overwritten. It won’t be easy.”

“Buzz, I’m sorry that I can’t help. But you do agree that this is the thing to do?”

“Yes, Lou. I really liked Jasmine. She got under my skin very quickly. And what I saw of the others, well, they seem alright too. We have to try to help them preserve their culture, and this looks like the only way to do that."

“While you work, I am going to think. And I am going to think without distraction, at least for most of the time.

“The bots will get me if you call. I'm going to get to work," Buzz told her as he left for his workstation.

Lou said that she wanted to think, and that is what she did. It was clear that she had to start by explaining everything to Chief Iron Eyes and getting his help. To be successful, it required a significant team effort. What would she do if she found tribes that did not want to participate? She would deal with that after enlisting the Chief.

She asked the ship if she could connect to Chief Iron Eyes. The Argonaut was in a position that communications was possible, and the ship let her know her call was ready. "Chief Iron Eyes, good morning."

“Good morning to you, Capt. Lou.’

Lou said, “I see that there has been progress in our ability to talk. You have been using the communicators we left?”

“Yes, our wisest people have worked with the devices since you got into your ship and ascended to the heavens. The devices told us that most of the uncertainties of translation have been resolved.”

“That is very good to hear, Chief. We would like to return to see you this afternoon. We have learned things that will have a great influence on the future of your people. We need to talk to you face to face. Is that satisfactory to you?"

“Capt. Lou, it will be a great pleasure to see you again and to continue our conversation.”

“Then until we return this afternoon, goodbye.”

“It has surprised me that I have gotten much further than I thought possible this soon. I already have a first-cut estimate of the population." He showed her graphics on the wall display in the bedroom.

“Great, Buzz. Are you far enough along to go with me back to the planet to see Chief Iron Eyes?”

“Can you let me have a couple more hours? Then the AIs should be able to follow through on my plan. And I can monitor things from the lander as needed."

-----

Before they touched down, they could see that there was a delegation waiting for them. When Buzz and Lou opened the lander and walked onto the planet's surface, they saw that Chief Iron Eyes was the leader of the group. With Buzz by her side, Lou walked up to the Chief and said, "You honor us with your presence, Chief. Thank you. We have much to talk about."

“We do, Capt. Lou. Will you and First Officer Buzz join me at my lodge, where we can have our discussions in comfort? I have asked three of my people to join us. Jason and Jasmine, simply because you have met them and will feel at ease with them there. The third person is Mathew, who is the wisest person in our tribe."

“Chief, we have no objection to whomever you select to join us. Shall we begin the walk to your village?"

“Very well, Captain. We will let you set the pace since we don’t know what might tire you.”

Lou set off at a brisk walk. She noted that it felt terrific to be off the spacecraft and exercising, and she lengthened her stride. After a few minutes, the Chief called out, "Capt. Lou, could you slow down? I am surprised, but we are having a hard time keeping up with you."

“Chief Iron Eyes, I apologize to all of you. I did not intend to cause any embarrassment."

Lou realized that the time she and Buzz had spent at high acceleration gave them a physical advantage. She slowed her pace and asked, "Is this alright?"

At the Chief’s lodge, they were all made comfortable and given refreshments. Then, except for the Chief and the three chosen by him plus the two Argonauts, they were left alone.

The Chief began, "Since you left, we have kept the two communicators that you left with us engaged. Mathew and other of our wisest people have tried to ensure that your devices truly understand our language. They tell me that they are satisfied now that we can communicate correctly.

“They also say that they asked and were given some knowledge of your Earth's history. You are a very industrious people making even the heavens into your home. There was much that we heard that was frightening to us. You are also very warlike. Yet we see you before us as people of goodwill."

Lou spoke then, "Chief Iron Eyes, we do have goodwill toward you and your people. But I must be honest and tell you that I see a problem that will be very hard to solve. We are having this problem because it takes forty-one and a half of your years for a message from us to reach Earth. It takes that long again for an answer to come back. Population pressures on Earth are significant, and I believe that Earth will begin to colonize this planet long before they hear there is human life here."

The Chief asked, “What do you mean by ‘human’ life?”

Lou answered, “You and your people are just like Buzz and I and our people. Our wise people did not think that was possible, and knowing it is true would change the way Earth would act toward you. But they don't know and will not for forty-one years. Buzz and I believe that Earth will send many people to live here before getting our message about you.

"A few on Earth believe that human life came from earlier space-faring humans. That you are here would seem to give some credibility to that idea.

“This is now our new home. Buzz and I want to work with you and your people, all of the people on this planet, to give you the best opportunity for you to thrive when large numbers of Earth people arrive.

“We call our planet Earth. What is your name for this planet?"

The Chief looked at Mathew, who answered, "We have never needed to give it a name. You just called it your new home. Why don't we give it the name, Newhome?"

Lou and Buzz looked at the Chief, who looked around the room. “Then we live on Newhome. Capt. Lou, you have been thinking about this. I think that you must have some suggestions.”

“I do. Before I tell you about my thoughts, would it be possible for me to meet with you privately?”

Chief Iron Eyes looked at his people, who nodded their approval. "Alright, Capt. Lou. Would you come with me?" He stood, and when Lou stood and joined him, he ushered her to a door that led to his private office. He gestured to a chair for Lou as he took a seat himself. Lou sat down and placed her backpack on a side table.

“Chief, this morning, I questioned our machines about what they have learned about your culture. From what they told me, I believe there is only one way you will take us completely at our word on what I need to say to you. I don't know how to do this formally in your culture. But I want you to know that I am doing this because my heart tells me it is the right thing to do.

“Chief Iron Eyes, I offer myself as your hostage." Lou stood up and quickly removed her tunic and pants, leaving her wearing brief panties and a strapless bra. She reached in her backpack and took out bundles of rope which she handed to the Chief. "You may take me as your hostage, Chief."

The Chief stood. "Capt. Lou, my assessment of your character was correct. You are a person of goodwill, and you do wish to help. To formalize your gesture, I accept you as a hostage. Would you turn around, please?"

The Chief tied her hands and elbows behind her back. Lou saw immediately that the Chief was as skilled as Buzz in this regard. The Chief continued placing bands of rope above and below her breasts, and he cinched them between her arms and back. The Chief indicated that she should take a seat. She did, and he bound her to the back of the chair. He tied her legs to the legs of the chair.
“By our ways, I could now use your body for sex to show that we dominate you. But that is not the case. We want to ally with you. Because of this and the differences between our cultures, I will not use your body. The next thing that I could do would be to parade you in your bonds in front of my people so they would know that you are my hostage. That would be an excellent thing for my people, but I do not think that being a hostage is part of your culture, is it?"

“I have decided that I will seal your position as hostage by touching you intimately." The Chief stood behind Lou and reached for her breast. Reaching under her bra, he held her breast for a minute. Lou smiled up at him as he did this. Then he pinched her nipple tightly. Lou could not stop a small gasp from leaving her lips but bravely kept the smile on her face. Iron Eyes put his other hand inside her panties and hooked a finger on her clitoris. A moan passed her lips, but the smile remained.

Another minute passed, and the Chief removed his hands and began untying Lou. "You were a good hostage, Capt. Lou. True, this is symbolic. But it is also
genuine."

As soon as she was free, the Chief turned his back to her. “Get dressed again, Capt. Lou. Then we will go and explain to my people that we have had a complete meeting of the minds and, from this time on, we are full partners and allies.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Stella and Carlos worked for their new "Employer" for the first time :) Good to see that Stella has still her edge with the Katana - it will be interesting to see, how things will unfold.

The Sequence with Buzz and Lou reminded me at Star Treck: Star Fleet has the Prime Directive regarding the Contact with foreign Species. Buzz and Lou had a similar Problem. The Solution they came up with was - how shall I put it? Iventive :) The Chief has a soft touch :)

Well done [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

I wonder - you need to to spoil anything - if you will keep both narratives separate or merge them at one point. Either way: I am looking forward to the next Chapter :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Hell of a fighting sequence, kudos for that. I take it as a necessary part of the saga.
I also would think that by now the last of the readers are understanding the side-sow - if it can be called by it - how some of the curious traditions of Newhome have been founded.
It might be a worthy idea to seperate both lines at some time...
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Much like caesar I wonder how long both storylines are going to stay separated or if they'll ever join. Not that it is an issue, in fact, I quite like both, but I have to admit that in the last few chapter Carmen's storyline is getting more and more interesting but the argonaut's crew certainly keeps up, especially with all that bondage.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great. Simply great. From the fight scene to the character interaction. What with the descriptions and planned direction for each part in turn it makes ready so easy and enjoyable. Keep up the good work
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, I'm a bit behind on this tail as I've been swamped with work & other stuff over the past 2 months. Though I have finally started my journey to catch back up. I just read chapter 24 and hopefully I'll be fully caught up in roughly 2 weeks!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Stella and Carlos worked for their new "Employer" for the first time :) Good to see that Stella has still her edge with the Katana - it will be interesting to see, how things will unfold.

The Sequence with Buzz and Lou reminded me at Star Treck: Star Fleet has the Prime Directive regarding the Contact with foreign Species. Buzz and Lou had a similar Problem. The Solution they came up with was - how shall I put it? Iventive :) The Chief has a soft touch :)

Well done @GreyLord

I wonder - you need to to spoil anything - if you will keep both narratives separate or merge them at one point. Either way: I am looking forward to the next Chapter :)
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Indeed, Stella still has her edge. How will things unfold. There will be a lot of TUGs, a lot of which will be voluntary but some involuntary. Newhome is a rough and tumble world so there will be violence as needed by the story.

I never bought into Star Trek's Prime Directive. It was much to rigid and could cause great harm that could be prevented.

Inquiring minds want to know. So I am letting it out that there will be a merger of thread but it a good number of chapters in the future.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Hell of a fighting sequence, kudos for that. I take it as a necessary part of the saga.
I also would think that by now the last of the readers are understanding the side-sow - if it can be called by it - how some of the curious traditions of Newhome have been founded.
It might be a worthy idea to seperate both lines at some time...
Thank you for the kudos, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Initially, my objective was to explain how Newhome got in its condition at the time of the Bandit Scout. But it has taken a life of its own. Instead of separating, look to merging down the road.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Much like caesar I wonder how long both storylines are going to stay separated or if they'll ever join. Not that it is an issue, in fact, I quite like both, but I have to admit that in the last few chapter Carmen's storyline is getting more and more interesting but the argonaut's crew certainly keeps up, especially with all that bondage.
Carmen's story line will continue to develop. As to the question you and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] raise, look for the threads to join. But it is going to take a while to get there. Please keep reading and commenting.
Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Great. Simply great. From the fight scene to the character interaction. What with the descriptions and planned direction for each part in turn it makes ready so easy and enjoyable. Keep up the good work
I am charging ahead, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Chapter 32 will be posted later today.
Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Well, I'm a bit behind on this tail as I've been swamped with work & other stuff over the past 2 months. Though I have finally started my journey to catch back up. I just read chapter 24 and hopefully I'll be fully caught up in roughly 2 weeks!!
It is great to have you back, [mention]Red86[/mention]. I hope you will enjoy the ongoing adventures of Stella and the new thread as well.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
I am charging ahead, @Bandit666. Chapter 32 will be posted later today.
I can hardly wait [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

And you see, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], you didn't have to wait long.

-----

Chapter 32 (M/F M/M) – Dingus Dean, Assassin

After breakfast, Carlos and Stella went to the stables and hitched their horses to the wagon. Driving it back to the Inn, Helen waited for them on the porch with several bags, one for Carlos and two for Stella. Yesterday afternoon, Summer has insisted that Stella buy a lot of clothes.

When they were ready to leave, Stella told Helen, "Your job is to stay safe until we return." Carlos drove to the Cattle Club, and they picked up Summer and her baggage. Dingus joined them on horseback for the two-hour ride to the Diamond Bar Ranch.

Summer said, "I heard that the barmaid from the Drop-In Tavern is working for you. How is that working out?"

Stella replied, “She is taking care of our suite and helps me as needed. So far, it is working well.”

“Good,” Summer said. “It can be difficult to get help that you are comfortable to have around.”

Carlos added, "We thought about bringing her with us to the ranch. But then we thought that it would be better for us to get the feel of the place before imposing more on your hospitality. Is there someone at the Diamond Bar that Stella could use if she has a need?"

“I’m sure we can find someone. But let me change the subject. I have been dying to hear about your courtship. If telling me about it doesn’t violate any customs, would you tell me about it?” asked Summer.

“No, there is nothing secret about it,” answered Stella. “What we call the Final Courtship is a tradition of the Bucks, now known as the Rangers. We believe that a woman must be submissive to her mate but that the mate must be worthy. In earlier courtship, the male must prove himself worthy by accepting martial arts challenges. In the Final Courtship, the female must prove that she is submissive to the man that wants to be her mate.”

“How in the world can she prove that?” asked Summer.

“The man she wants to mate must keep her tied up all night. An appointed group called the Guardians deliver the woman securely bound at night. They return at sunrise to ensure that she is still tied up and helpless. They continue this until they are completely satisfied that the woman is submissive to her man."

“And you did this with Carlos?”

“Of course.”

“Then that must be why you don’t object to him tying you up now?” said Summer.

“Summer, it is wonderful to me for Carlos to tie me up. And he enjoys it too." Stella looked at Summer with a grin.

“Well, I can tell you that it will be a cold day in Hell before I would let a man tie me up,” replied Summer.

“You never know, Summer. I have learned that life can have very unexpected twists,” answered Stella.

The Diamond Bar Ranch compound was even larger and more complex than that of Rider Ranch. The Main House was in the center of the compound. It held the living quarters for Carl and Summer Johansson and the business offices of the ranch. Carlos drove up to the Main House with Dingus riding by the wagon. Carl Johansson was standing on the porch watching their arrival.

“Welcome to the Diamond Bar Ranch, Carlos and Stella McTavrish. Come inside, and let's get acquainted. Hands will move your things to your quarters and take care of the horses and wagon. Come on in." They followed him inside to a sitting room with well-padded chairs and sofas.

Summer said, “Carl, I assume that you have not heard the story of our taking of the Winters Ranch.”

“No, but I assume that it went well. We did have the overwhelming force.”

Summer said, “You are in for a surprise. Dingus, would you tell Carl what happened?”

After Dingus related the story, Carl sat shaking his head. “I’ll be go to hell! I have never heard of anything like that before. So what is next?”

Again, Summer spoke, “Carl, we have a training plan for our hands and a plan to force Ralph Rider to engage us on our terms.” It did not take Summer long to cover the salient point of the plans.

“Carl, could you have someone show Carlos and Stella to their quarters? I do assume that they have the first-class guest house. Dingus, would you join me in my office? I want to go over another point or so with you." Dingus followed Summer to her office. Stella and Carlos followed a servant who walked them down the street to a stately two-story house.

“The front door is unlocked. You will find the keys on the hall table. Your bags are in the master bedroom. Is there anything else I can do for you now?”

Stella thanked the servant and took Carlos' hand, and walked into the house. In the meantime, Summer was telling Dingus, "Helen Wayne is working for the McTavrishs. I am afraid that she knows too much and will spill it to them in time. Helen may have already. She is staying in their suite at the Dew Drop Inn. I want you to go there, gain entrance, and find out exactly what she may have already told the McTavrishs. Then, make sure she never tells anyone else anything."

“Alright, Ms. Summer. I have done your work before. You know you can count on me. I will leave as soon as I go by the armory. I want to have a good sword with me.”

“Right, and when you get back, you know the back way to my private room. No matter what the time is, when you get back, come and brief me. Possibly we can find something else to do then as well."

“Yes, ma’am. I’m off to the armory.”

Dingus got back to Cold Water Springs in the late afternoon. He went to the Cattle Club and had a good meal waiting for dark. Then Dingus made his way to the Dew Drop Inn, letting himself in by the back door. He was carrying a backpack with several accessories. One of which was a heavy truncheon. Holding the cudgel, he silently moved behind Jackson and brought the club down on his head. Jackson collapsed to the floor. Dingus tied and gagged him and dragged him to a closet, and closed the door on him. Picking up a tray with a mug of ale on it that Jackson planned on enjoying, he carried it up the stairs to the top floor suite and placed the tray on the table near the door to the suite. Disguising his voice as well as he could, he knocked on the door and called out, "Ms. Helen, I have brought you some refreshments. I'm leaving the tray on the table out here."

He flattened himself against the wall where he couldn't be seen through the peephole in the door and waited. The door opened, and Helen stepped outside to pick up the tray. Dingus rushed her, propelling her back into the suite. Helen was young and fit, but Dingus was powerful and heavy, and it only took him moments to have Helen on the floor on her stomach with her arm in a hammerlock.

“It might be a lot easier on me just to go ahead and break your arm. But I am going to give you one chance to cooperate with me here. Nod your head if you agree.”

Helen knew that she was beaten and did not expect to live through this attack. In the brief moment at the start of the attack, she recognized Dingus Dean and knew that Summer had sent him to kill her. She could only hope that it wouldn't be too painful, so she nodded yes.

Dingus pulled off his backpack and removed some items. "Give me your other arm." Helen moved it to her back, where Dingus grabbed it and forced it to the hammerlock position as well before moving both hands down to the small of her back. He then tied her hands tightly in that position, not caring about her circulation at all. His next move was to take her hair and pull her head back sharply to stuff a gag in her mouth. Finally, he tied her legs together above her knees and bound her ankles.

“I have some questions to ask you. We can find a more comfortable place than this floor to conduct our business, don't you think?" Naturally, Dingus was not expecting an answer. He got on his feet and lifted Helen's bound body off of the floor.

Seeing the bedroom, he announced, “This is your bedroom? I think it will serve nicely,” and dumped her on the bed. Helen’s bed was not tiny except in comparison to the bed in the master bedroom. The third katana was just under the mattress at the edge of the bed. If Helen could have even one second of freedom on her bed, she could get to the katana.

“You know who I am, right?” he asked. Helen nodded that she did.

“Then you know why I am here. The only question that you need to resolve is how unpleasant do you want this to be? We are going to start by getting you out of those clothes.”

Dingus pulled his knife from his belt and started slicing open her shirt and then her skirt. He even cut off her underwear until Helen was naked. She had been barefooted when she opened the door.

“You have become a gorgeous woman, Helen. I think some changes to the way you are tied are in order."

He untied her legs and ankles and retied the ankles to the bedposts spreading her legs wide. He took a tit in each hand and held them with a powerful grip. Helen could not help but try to scream. The gag was adequate, and someone outside of the suite could not have heard the scream.

“You find that is too hard. You must not have been for hire at the tavern. If you had, your tits would have toughened up a lot more. How about your pussy? Has it had any experience?”

Helen wasn't a virgin, but she had only a little sexual experience. Still, she knew what was coming, and all she could do was shake her head back and forth in a no. Dingus slapped her hard.

“You don’t tell me no, Helen. If you think this is unpleasant, remember it can get a lot worse.”

He got up and removed his clothes. Climbing back on the bed between her legs, he spit on her cunt to make entry easier on himself. Then he pushed his shaft into Helen and began pumping. The truth was, he had been sexually excited by Stella. He had images of her in his head most of the day. It helped him that Helen was beautiful in her own right.

His entry hurt Helen, but she knew that would not be what would kill her that night. Dingus had said he had some questions for her. He would get his answers, and then he would kill her. Helen lay as still as she could while moving her hands to one side so her weight, and Dingus's, wasn't on her wrists. She felt for his knot, and it was there. She could get her fingers on it. She started tugging on the knot and felt it slowly coming loose.

Now she feared that Dingus would finish before she could free herself. If she could just get her hands free while he continued raping her, she might have a chance. She would try to the end. It would be better to go out fighting like she knew Stella would do.

She willed herself not to clinch on his member or move her hips to add to his stimulation. Dingus clutched at her breasts continuously. If she did survive tonight, her tits would be sore for days. To her dismay, Dingus climaxed. He squeezed her tits with all his strength and collapsed on her. She could not help emitting a groan.

Then, she had a tiny break. Dingus rolled off of her, away from the edge of the bed that held the katana. Moments passed, and he just lay there with his eyes closed. His breathing slowed and became regular. Was he asleep?

Helen had never stopped working on the knot, and she felt it come loose. He had tied her very tight but only with a couple of horizontal wraps that she could remove from her wrists. Helen sat up in the bed and leaned to the right. Her arms reached over the edge of the bed. She darted her hand under the mattress closing around the katana. It took several tugs to pull the katana from under the mattress. Her heart was pounding. She was sure that her movement would wake Dingus.

Helen sat up again while drawing the katana from its saya. Two quick cuts freed her feet from the bedposts. Dingus' legs were on top of her left leg, and she pulled it from under him and rolled off of the bed.

Dingus awoke with a roar and saw Helen with a weapon in her hand. He bounded off the bed and drew his sword, lifting it over his head and advancing on Helen. He would try to disarm her with a wound so he could finish his questions. He knew he should have done that before playing with her body.

He cut down, trying for an arm wound. Helen had only had a few lessons but knew to cut upward into his sword. She did, and his sword was cut into two pieces. Most of the blade fell to the floor. Helen continued her upward motion with the katana and continued moving it in a full circle behind her and upward again between the legs of Dingus. He screamed in pain as most of his cock fell to the floor, and his guts spilled out of the long slit in his abdomen.

Dingus sank to his knees and looked up at Helen pleadingly. She slashed at his neck. The blow did not remove his head, but it did cut deeply into his neck and ended his life.

For more than a minute, Helen stood there looking at his lifeless body sprawled on the floor. She turned to his clothes on the floor by the bed and used them to wipe the blood off of her blade. After returning the katana to its saya, she picked out clean clothes for herself and dressed.

Going down the stairs, she was uncertain as to what her best course of action would be. She decided that getting Jackson's help would be the first thing for her. The lobby of the inn was empty. A garbled sound came from behind the door to a storage room, and she opened the door to see a bound and gagged Jackson with a bloody head.

"I am not the only victim of Dingus tonight," she thought. She drew the katana and carefully cut ropes holding Jackson and helped him climb to his feet. He removed the gag from his mouth.

"Carlos and Stella left you that beautiful sword?" he asked Helen. She nodded and helped him walk behind the Inn's counter. From a bottom shelf, he pulled some clean cloths and a bottle with some tincture in it. He pointed to a bowl and asked Helen if she would get some water in it for him. While she was getting the water, Jackson retrieved another bottle holding a green liquid and drank a big gulp of it.

When Helen brought the water, he carefully cleaned the wound on his scalp left by Dingus. He asked Helen, "Did you see who did this? I was afraid that he was coming for you."

"He was. It was Dingus Dean. His body is upstairs in the suite with a lot of his blood on the floor."

"I need to sit down. My head is throbbing. I just took some medicine that will help, but it will take some time to take effect. We have to plan our next steps. Would you be so kind as to help me over to one of those seats and join me?"

The lobby had seats for guests, and Helen assisted Jackson to one of them. She sat in a chair next to him.

"It is clear that Carlos and Stella trust you. But I don't know what they may have told you. Do you know about their mission?"

She answered, "Yes, but how do you know about it?"

"That is a story," said Jackson. "People around here do not know this, but I trained extensively at Unihold. I have the rank of Medico. It was I who alerted the Headmaster, Lee Change, about the plans of the Johanssons to conquer Newhome. I am the reason that Carlos and Stella are here. They do not know that, however. I have not had a chance to talk to them and identify myself. I will take a leap of faith and assume that you are with the McTavrishs 100 percent. They have a plan. They are going to arrange a fake kidnapping of Carmen Rider. They are convincing the Johanssons that this will provoke Ralph Rider into a premature attack."

Helen replied, "You are correct that Carlos and Stella have my total support. Anyone against the Diamond Bar folks is a friend of mine. The Johanssons are my enemies. They just sent Dingus Dean to kill me."

"You are safe for the moment, Helen. It will be a couple of hours before Summer misses Dingus and several more hours after that for any resulting action to take place. I'm going to get some dependable help as soon as my head clears a bit more. They will take care of any mess in the suite. Do you know anything about Unihold?"

"Only that they are very powerful and very smart. Carlos and Stella are here because of them."

Jackson said, "Unihold has been guiding the development of Newhome civilization since contact with Earth was lost hundreds of years ago. Their goal is much the same as the Johansson's goal, except Unihold is altruistic and works to benefit all human life on Newhome. That is a lot for you to accept, just on my word. But I think it will not be long until you get to talk to others associated with Unihold and can make a more informed decision. But let's address immediate plans first.

"Once we get the suite cleaned and Dingus' body removed, I think that the suite is still the safest place for you to stay. Breaking in there would be difficult. It will take a day or so, but I can get word to Carlos about what has happened here. He will advise you about what to do next,"

Helen replied, "This is much too complex a scheme for it to be a scam against me. Plus, I trust my instincts, and they tell me to trust you. What would you like me to do right now?"
-----

It was 04/06/2212, Argonaut time. Lou and Buzz had landed on Newhome over four months ago, Argonaut time. They were given a lodge in the native village, and they now spent most of their time there, on Newhome. The village people were now known, as a group, as the Kens. With Buzz and the Chief, Lou decided that the highest priority for the Kens would be to learn English and the history of Earth.

They named the village Kennedy. It was well suited as a permanent settlement, although it was not the nature of the Kens to stay in one place for long. They had always been nomads. Kennedy was on a bank of a river, making water plentiful. The Chief recognized that his people needed to put roots down to learn to cope with coming changes.

The affinity of the Kens for language was astonishing. Buzz had rigged ten makeshift communicators that networked with the lander's AIs. He placed them in ten lodges throughout the village that became learning centers. The entire population of Kennedy except for babes-in-arms would cycle by a learning center daily for a two-hour session. The AIs kept track of who had learned what and would schedule each individual to the learning center and time appropriate for that person.

Now, with just over four months of training, the Kens had converted entirely to English. Buzz and Lou were constantly sought after by Kens to practice English or for additional interpretation of history. Lou was trying her best to learn about the humans on Newhome. But she was very frustrated because the Kens had limited knowledge of other groups. One group that the Kens called the Bucks spent most of their time in the mountains to the south of Kennedy. Lou wanted to contact them immediately after learning about them, but Chief Iron Eyes cautioned against it. He said that the Bucks were warlike and unpredictable.

The Chief was fifty-nine Earth years old or fifty-one Newhome years. Since Lou offered herself as a hostage to him, they had become good friends. The Chief was talking to Lou about Jasmine. Jasmine was entranced by Lou and Buzz and all things from space. But with Buzz, it was more. She was infatuated.

“We are continuing to learn how different our customs are, Lou. We mate but don't require monogamy that some of you from Earth appear to require. I have talked to Jasmine about this, but when I tell her that you and Buzz are in a relationship that commits you to each other only, she says that is wrong."

“Chief, that is only a minor problem compared to what I foresee when colonists arrive. We have discussed examples already. But, what do you suggest that we do about Jasmine?”

He replied, "I don't think you will like my suggestion because it violates your concept of monogamy. If Buzz were one of the Kens, I would tell him to take Jasmine, strip her down, tie her up, whip her until her skin turns bright red, and then fuck her. Then if Jasmine persists, do it again with a harder whipping until she decides that the pain is not worth the pleasure of his company."

“But, Chief, monogamy aside, we both like Jasmine and wouldn’t want to see her hurt.”

“Lou, the hurt, like the pleasure, would be temporary. The red skin would fade.”

Lou's communicator chirped at her, and she said to the Chief, "Excuse me for a moment. It looks like I have a message I should read."

“Go right ahead, Lou.”

She started reading, and the Chief saw her turn pale. "Is everything alright?" he asked.

“No, it’s not. This is a message from our ship. A message from Earth has arrived that is not routine. Earth is constructing colony ships. No, I said that wrong. When they sent this message, about forty-one of your years ago, they were constructing the first colony ship. That ship will be traveling to Newhome as we speak and will be here in two and a half of your years. I thought that we would have more time. I must contact the Bucks, Chief. I must contact all human groups on Newhome, even if I must do so as a warrior.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

excellent stuff. And a rapist met his well deserved fate! Well done, Helen!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dingus is an evil Bastard and got what he deserved - Helen is one courageous woman to take on Dingus and repaying him in kind. Things are heating up. It will be interessting who Summer wil retaliate if she learns that Dingus is dead.

What happens on the Argonaut is equally interessting - but in a different way. So the first Colonist are about to arrive soon, as I take it. Your approach telling two different narratives are working well [mention]GreyLord[/mention] ! Well done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic