The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 86 - 03/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wow, Stella is for sure a tough customer, but also a cunning plotter and helen is playing her part as well! And ti get some of Summer's maybe not so loyal followers on the won side could come in handy later.

I wonder how Lou and Buzz come to terms again and: will it hold?

Good stuff and certainly: not boring!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago wow, Stella is for sure a tough customer, but also a cunning plotter and helen is playing her part as well!

[...]

Right on all accounts :) Especially the not boring part! Helen is indeed playing her part well - and I like the idea, that Summer is in for a surprise ... Stella and Carlos are a wonderful couple. And Stella is a very complex character - and both Carlos and her are not to be underestimated. To me it seems like Summer is making that mistake. It is never wise to underestimate the Enemy - but maybe Summer is just too used to getting her way always.

And I like the way you connect the two story lines: The Reference Stella made to Lou´s Ride, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago wow, Stella is for sure a tough customer, but also a cunning plotter and helen is playing her part as well! And ti get some of Summer's maybe not so loyal followers on the won side could come in handy later.

I wonder how Lou and Buzz come to terms again and: will it hold?

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago wow, Stella is for sure a tough customer, but also a cunning plotter and helen is playing her part as well!

[...]

Right on all accounts :) Especially the not boring part! Helen is indeed playing her part well - and I like the idea, that Summer is in for a surprise ... Stella and Carlos are a wonderful couple. And Stella is a very complex character - and both Carlos and her are not to be underestimated. To me it seems like Summer is making that mistake. It is never wise to underestimate the Enemy - but maybe Summer is just too used to getting her way always.

And I like the way you connect the two story lines: The Reference Stella made to Lou´s Ride, @GreyLord !

A big thank you to [mention]Nainur[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I did not mean for Helen to be a major player. She just is. Summer should not be underestimated either.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago And I like the way you connect the two story lines: The Reference Stella made to Lou´s Ride, @GreyLord !

A big thank you to @Nainur and @Caesar73. I did not mean for Helen to be a major player. She just is.
[/quote]

That happens sometimes if you tell a story in my humble experience :) When I wrote the Hunt, I did not intend for Sophie to play a major part, butin the end she did and does ;) And underestimating Summer might prove dangerous.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I have now truly started to catch up and shouldn't be much longer until I'm fully caught up!

Just read chapters 25-30 and I must say the story is getting really interesting (again :D). Can't wait to see if this plan works on Summer. The old saying goes, keep your friends close, your enemies closer. The question is does she truly think of Carlos and Stella as allies or is she playing them like they are playing her? I guess Ill find out soon enough when I continue my way through!!

And for the 2nd part of this story with Buzz and Lou, that has been interesting as well!!

I wish I wouldn't have gotten so far behind but I will say it has been a dang good read, reading multiple chapters in one go :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago And I like the way you connect the two story lines: The Reference Stella made to Lou´s Ride, @GreyLord !

A big thank you to @Nainur and @Caesar73. I did not mean for Helen to be a major player. She just is.
That happens sometimes if you tell a story in my humble experience :) When I wrote the Hunt, I did not intend for Sophie to play a major part, butin the end she did and does ;) And underestimating Summer might prove dangerous.
[/quote] Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Look for an even bigger connection soon.
Red86 wrote: 2 years ago I have now truly started to catch up and shouldn't be much longer until I'm fully caught up!

Just read chapters 25-30 and I must say the story is getting really interesting (again :D). Can't wait to see if this plan works on Summer. The old saying goes, keep your friends close, your enemies closer. The question is does she truly think of Carlos and Stella as allies or is she playing them like they are playing her? I guess Ill find out soon enough when I continue my way through!!

And for the 2nd part of this story with Buzz and Lou, that has been interesting as well!!

I wish I wouldn't have gotten so far behind but I will say it has been a dang good read, reading multiple chapters in one go :D
It is good to hear from you again, [mention]Red86[/mention]. I am pleased that you are still enjoying my story.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

Please enjoy Chapter 39.

-----

Chapter 39 (M+/F F/M) – Lou tops Buzz

They were in their third week of travel. Early in the trip, Carlos told Sgt. Mike, it was not necessary to keep Helen tied up all of the time. If she did not have access to a horse, there was nowhere for her to go. So they only secured her at night. And then they didn't tie her very tight.

As they approached the outskirts of Rider Ranch, they passed through the Badlands, traveling down one of its arroyos. After they stopped for the night and set up camp, Sgt. Mike approached Carlos. "Boss Carlos, I have been getting more and more worried about the last steps of this adventure. With this wagon and its pole, Summer Johansson had put an unnecessary burden on us.

"On the one hand, we are charged to bring Carmen in unharmed. I know what Summer has in mind for Carmen, and she will not be happy with any damaged goods. On the other hand, at the end, when we have Carmen tied to the top of that pole, we will be flat-out racing to stay ahead of Rider Troops.

“As I see it, the trick will be to tie the girl so that she doesn’t get hurt. But when we tie her, we will not have much time. The Rider forces will be breathing down our necks. If we get it wrong, the girl gets hurt. We need to practice.”

Stella, Jackson, and Helen were listening. Helen had enjoyed some interaction with Sgt. Mike when he was her guard from time to time and was friendly with him. She said, "I keep imagining someone tied on that pole with the wagon bouncing around. Stella has told me things about Carmen. She sounds very nice, and I don't want to see her harmed. You could practice with me. Of course, I don't want to be harmed either, but I think you would be careful with me. And, Carlos, you would be supervising, wouldn't you?"

Jackson objected, “Helen, you would be taking an unnecessary risk. I am against this.”

Stella surprised everyone, "No, Helen is right. I was thinking about volunteering to do this myself. Carmen is my friend, and I want to keep her safe. Helen, are you sure you want to try this? I don't think it will be fun for you."

Helen said, “I have been thinking about this a lot. You haven’t given me much else to do on this trip. The first thing will be to move those water barrels around the pole for you guys to stand on while tying me up and tying Carmen up later.

Jackson found that it hurt him that Helen ignored his advice.

-----

Summer was staying very busy working Jack Cook in as the new foreman for the ranch and making sure that he knew that she was the boss. She worked closely with ranch security also. They would be the ones that turned the tables on Carlos and Stella.

Summer had a small squad of the security team practicing the ambush of Carlos and Stella. Two security hands galloped up in a large wagon, simulating Carlos and Stella in the Lou's Ride. The wagon would stop where the security squad waited. The two squad members playing the role of Carlos and Stella jumped off of the wagon and rushed back in the direction from which the wagon had come. This simulated Carlos and Stella moving back to the front lines. Security squad members positioned themselves to be where 'Carlos' and 'Stella' hit the ground.

Summer watched while squad members moved behind 'Carlos' and 'Stella' and overpowered them. Then they all looked to Summer for her comments. "That was good, as far as it went. You have 'Carlos' exiting the wagon on the left side and 'Stella' on the right. What if 'Stella' decided to follow 'Carlos' on his side? What if 'Carlos' decides to follow 'Stella' out her side of the wagon? What if there are other riders in the wagon? Isn't it possible that Sgt. Mullins might place a couple of troops in the wagon? You must be prepared for any and all of these contingencies.

“It is essential that you do not let either Carlos or Stella engage you in a fight. If you do, you will lose. You must get behind them and knock them unconscious at the exact same moment. Jack, keep them practicing until the ranch forces move to the flats.

“When the time comes for the battle to begin, you will naturally have the task of guarding my husband. He will be in the center of the line of troops across the flats, where Carlos will drive Lou's Ride. You will have a Ranch Banner with you to help Carlos find the right spot.

“That bitch, Helen, may have escaped. But I will have my revenge playing with Stella and Carmen. Carlos, if he lives through your attack on him, will suffer knowing that we have captured his mate."

-----

“Okay, boys," Helen said, "it's time for round one. This time, you will tie me to the pole so I won't slide down the pole. That means my body must be strapped to the pole very tightly. My legs must be in a hogtie and my arms in a strappado. We will have rounds two and three for you to practice speed.”

Sgt. Mullins stood on a barrel and gave Helen a hand to lift her. "Helen, I don't understand why you are willing to help us. You go into my book as a great sport."

“Sgt. Mike, being a prisoner is rather boring, you know. I am just trying to get a little excitement going here. Hopefully without getting hurt.”

The Sergeant replied, “We will keep you safe, Helen.”

“I believe you, Sgt. Mike. You have threaded two ropes through the ring at the top of the pole, and I see that you attached a bar for me to stand on just as I asked. Okay, help me up on the bar. You will have to hold me to keep me from falling forward. Two of you stand on the barrels behind the pole. As soon as I am standing up, I will give you my arms. It would help if you pulled me back against the pole. At the same time that they are holding my arms, Sgt. Mike, you must tie my torso to the pole. And please tie me tight, so I can't slide down the pole."

Carlos, Stella, and Jackson were standing in the bed of the wagon, looking on in amazement, watching Helen take charge of her own binding to Lou's Ride. Stella said, "It looks like you have everything covered, Helen. We are here if we are needed."

The troopers pulled Helen’s arms back, locking her against the pole. Sgt. Mike looped rope around her and the pole, but not around her arms. The loops went above her breasts and below them. Then around her waist, her hips, and her thighs.

When the rope was all tied off, Helen said, "Now for test one. Let go of my arms, and I should not slip down the pole at all." They did, and she did not. Then she said, "For test two, I will lift my feet off of the bar. I should stay in position." She gingerly lifted her knees until her legs were off the bar. She did not slide down. She put her feet back on the bar because it just felt more secure that way.

Helen then said, “We are ready for the next step. Tie my hands and my elbows together behind the pole." One trooper took the hands she pushed back to him and held them crossing her wrists. The other trooper made several vertical and horizontal loops around her wrists and tied the rope off. Then they tied her elbows, putting only mild pressure pushing them together.

“Good work, boys. Now take one end of one of the ropes going through the ring at the top and tie it around my upper arms. Make a couple of loops around my arms, if you would. Sgt. Mike, while they are doing that task, your should tie my ankles together behind the pole.”

Soon they finished doing those things. Helen then instructed, "Boys, get the other end of the rope you just tied to my upper arms and thread it between my calves. Make sure the rope is running between my elbow ties and the pole so it will move smoothly. When you pull up on the end of the rope you put between my calves, that will pull my feet into a hogtie position. Pull my feet upward until it looks good and tie it off. Good, that is taking some of the pressure off of the ropes holding me on the pole.

They started pulling her feet slowly higher and higher. Finally, Jackson said, "That is high enough!"

-----

Lou had asked Buzz if he agreed that he should be the submissive mate tonight.

Buzz nodded his head in a yes. Lou continued, “Then let’s start with you removing your shirt.”

Buzz did so, and Lou told him to turn around and place his hands behind his back. Lou's recent experience as a prisoner had taught her a lot about bondage from both sides. She was very observant, and her attention had certainly been focused on the subject at the time. She tied his hands and his elbows. Grabbing the elbow cinch, she walked him to the bed and pushed him down on it. Buzz realized that he was truly tied until Lou decided to release him.

Lou rolled Buzz to his back and preceded to remove his pants. She tied his legs above the knees and at his ankles when he was naked. She said, "I get to play my way this time." She slowly undressed and then knelt on the bed beside Buzz.

He was frightened. He didn't want to admit it, but he was. Part of him did not think that Lou would cause him great harm. But part of him knew that he deserved it. His cock had swollen slightly but was essentially flaccid. She took him in her hand and shook it. "I'll bet you got a lot harder than this for Jasmine, didn't you?"

Buzz answered, "Lou, I thought you said we wouldn't talk about that anymore."

“Well, my fine young gander, in public, we will not. Right now, you have some more atonement to perform." After saying that, she bent down and kissed him hard.

Buzz was surprised and did not respond well to the kiss, so Lou broke it off. "Well, if you are not going to be into kissing and I am not into hearing anything that you might have to say, I might as well do something else with that mouth of yours." Lou stuffed one of the rawhide ball sack gags in his mouth and tied it firmly.

She said, “I think you still have too much freedom. Let’s fix that, shall we?”

Lou then looped the bight of a rope around his ankle cinch, and his wrists cinch and made a noose of it which she pulled until his feet were touching his hands. Then she tied it off.

Pushing him to his side, she inspected his cock very carefully, taking it in hand and stroking it. It was still not responding very well. "You know, Buzz, I have never sucked a limp dick before. I think I will see what that is like."

Lou was able to take his entire cock in her mouth in its present state. She tongued his tool and sucked on it. While her mouth was busy, Lou rubbed his balls. It was like she had thrown a switch. The blood began to flow to his dick, and he was sporting a full erection before long. Lou was able to bob up and down on it. Buzz let out a muffled groan and started hunching in time to Lou's movements.

Then Lou backed off. “Oh no, Buzz. This is not about you having fun. This is about me having fun. If you had been enthusiastic about kissing me, I might have had a different attitude.”

Buzz said, "Hmmmph," as his erection began to subside. Lou immediately began stroking his cock once more until he returned to a full erection. Lou did not keep track of how long she kept Buzz moving back and forth between hard and semi-hard. The time came when Lou sucked him back to a raging erection, and she knew that she had done enough. Lou released the hogtie rope and rolled Buzz to his back. Her mouth had him lubricated, and a quick check told her that she was as well. She straddled his hips and settled her pussy around his dick, and began riding up and down.

Buzz joined in with her movements. They were both already on a knife's edge, and it was only moments until they both exploded in waves of orgasm. For minutes Lou lay forward on Buzz's chest. After her breathing returned to normal, Lou pushed up from his chest.

“I didn’t plan whether that was goodbye sex or makeup sex. I suppose that you should have some say about that. Do you want that to be goodbye sex?”

Buzz shook his head in a vigorous no. “Do you want it to be makeup sex?”

Buzz shook his head in a vigorous yes. "Alright, I accept that it was makeup sex. I will remove your gag. But since we are just mates having fun, I will leave you tied up while I sleep a while. You have always been able to get loose from any of my ties. Work on this one and see how well you do."

-----

The Chiefs had a lot of contacts with other groups. They helped Lou and Buzz connect with those that they knew. Bots on the Argonaut made many more communication devices to teach the tribes English after Lou established contact.

Lou made many trips working with different tribes. Buzz made a few but spent most of his time maintaining the communications devices that were such a key element in educating the tribes after contact was established. At times, bots would need his attention as well.

Jasmine devoted herself to her work as a Bucks warrior. She still longed for Buzz, but she would keep her word to Lou.

A couple of years passed in this manner. Lou was at the most remote tribe that she had visited. She hadn't kept track of exactly where she was. The bots took care of those details. At her guess, she was two thousand kilometers southwest of Kennedy. The terrain, flora, and fauna were not something that the Kens would recognize. There was a lot of volcanic activity, and it was much warmer than Kens experienced. She had designated the tribe here as the Aztecs. That was the closest word in English to their real name. They were in a constant battle with nature for survival.

The wildlife had some serious predators. Giant, cat-like creatures similar to old Earth's extinct saber-tooth tigers roamed. There were beasts resembling bears that were aggressive and hunted effectively in packs. Swamps held sharp-toothed marine life that would strip an animal to the bone in moments.

The lander notified Lou that the first colony ship would arrive in two days and she should return to Kennedy. The Argonaut had coordinated with the colony ship, and it would set down several clicks from Kennedy.

The bots had given the Chief the name Joseph Chimalli. Chimalli is an Aztec name meaning shield. The pronunciation of Chimalli is an approximation to the native name of the Chief.

Lou had been with the Aztecs for several weeks. The Aztecs, like the other tribes she had encountered, had talents for learning new languages that would be considered most unusual on Earth.

Contact with a new tribe had always led to additional contacts. Not this time. Other tribes avoided this region because of the volcanic activity and the fierce predators. The Aztecs thought that they were alone. When Lou told Chief Chimalli that the colony ship was arriving and she had to leave the Aztecs to meet it, he was saddened and asked if she would return. She promised him that she would.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lou dominating Buzz was an interessting Change :) And so Summer is planing her revenge quite thoroughly - but it will remain to be seen, if her plans work out so smoothly as she like. As it it with the best laid plans ... there are always surprises. And I doubt that Carlos and Stella have not taken into account that Summer might turn at them, I have the feeling that she underestimates the two .... but we wlll see :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

alright, Helen is a brave woman and Summer a cunning one. The abduction of Carmen will be fun to read, I am sure, but I am intrigued by Summer's plotting.

Will Lou have a good time with the 'Aztecs' or will she have the honor to be a prime guest-star in a religious ceremony?

And what will the Colonists add to it all, for they are about to arrive. And certainly you can find more questions. Questions and questions which will need answering - which is making it an even more epic tale! Awesome job!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

That was a really hot new chapter. The whole story is so awesome!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago That was a really hot new chapter. The whole story is so awesome!
Agreed on both accounts, [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Lou dominating Buzz was an interessting Change :) And so Summer is planing her revenge quite thoroughly - but it will remain to be seen, if her plans work out so smoothly as she like. As it it with the best laid plans ... there are always surprises. And I doubt that Carlos and Stella have not taken into account that Summer might turn at them, I have the feeling that she underestimates the two .... but we wlll see :)
(F/M) is certainly not standard for me. But it just seemed right for Lou to be on top at this point. Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. And yes, we will see.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago alright, Helen is a brave woman and Summer a cunning one. The abduction of Carmen will be fun to read, I am sure, but I am intrigued by Summer's plotting.

Will Lou have a good time with the 'Aztecs' or will she have the honor to be a prime guest-star in a religious ceremony?

And what will the Colonists add to it all, for they are about to arrive. And certainly you can find more questions. Questions and questions which will need answering - which is making it an even more epic tale! Awesome job!
Carmen's abduction is getting close. And it is a safe bet that the Colonists arrival will lead to trouble. Unfortunately, [mention]Nainur[/mention], Lou's time with the Aztec will be very brief. But she is making a lasting impact on them.
FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago That was a really hot new chapter. The whole story is so awesome!
Agreed on both accounts, @FabianStr2016 :)
It is wonderful to have readers agree that my story is awesome. Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention]. That the chapter is hot is also fantastic.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

You know it’s so hard to add anything to the comments and remarks already made by those who. Like myself follow this tale and appreciate all the effort put into the detail. The imagination you show with both the events and the bind. So really all I can say is thank you and long may it last
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago You know it’s so hard to add anything to the comments and remarks already made by those who. Like myself follow this tale and appreciate all the effort put into the detail. The imagination you show with both the events and the bind. So really all I can say is thank you and long may it last
It please me beyond words, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], that you appreciate my efforts. I do try to let my imagination run loose.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
It please me beyond words, @Bandit666, that you appreciate my efforts. I do try to let my imagination run loose.
[/quote]

Just do that [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - the running wild thing :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
It please me beyond words, @Bandit666, that you appreciate my efforts. I do try to let my imagination run loose.
Just do that @GreyLord - the running wild thing :)
[/quote] I will try, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. And now it is time for the next Chapter. See if you think it is sufficiently wild.

-----

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

-----

Chapter 40 (M+/F, F/F) – Lou is put to Sleep

Sgt. Mullins and two of his troops are tying Helen to the pole of the Lou’s Ride. Jackson has just told the troops that they had pulled Helen’s feet high enough.

Helen said, “I am fine, Jackson. Pulling my feet up actually helps. It takes some of my weight and puts less pressure on the loops binding me to the pole. Okay, the last step in the binding process is to take one end of the remaining rope going through the ring and tie it to my hands. Then you can pull my hands into a strappado.”

Sgt. Mike asked, “How high should we raise your arms? Too much can be very damaging.”

She answered, "Lift my hands until my arms are pointing straight back. I could take it a little higher, but I think the appearance of straight back will work very well. You can tie the other end of that rope to the rope tying my elbows."

Everyone but Helen took a moment to admire the beautiful girl bound to Lou’s Ride. Helen said, “I wish I could take to look. Of course, when you do this for real to Carmen, she will be gagged. I assumed that you fellows don’t need any practice gagging a girl.”

Sgt. Mike said, "I think we will be alright there. But how is it for you? Remember, Carmen will be tied in that position much longer. Are there any pressure points harder than others? Anything that we need to adjust now or next time?”

“No, there isn't anything that I would have you change right now. And you are right. This position will get old very fast. But it is something that I could live with for a while."

The Sergeant said, "Thank you for your help, Miss Helen. Come on, men, let’s get her out of this rig.”

As they went about removing the ropes, Helen said, "You know you need two more practices for speed. Then, we should take the wagon for a little ride on the last practice. Right now, I don't have any suggestions for adjustments. But with a moving wagon, I might."

Soon Helen was back on the ground. Sgt. Mike said to Jackson, “That woman you have for a prisoner is one amazing woman. Someday I hope you will tell me the whole story about her.”

Jackson moved Helen away from the other and asked, “Are you sure you are alright? That was very stressful bondage. I’m asking as a Medico. I’m also asking because you mean a lot to me.”

Helen answered, "I'm very sure, Jackson. Thank you for caring. Carmen is a very close friend of Stella's, and I want to help make sure that she will be alright. When she agreed to do this, she did not know about a Lou's Ride. Now let's get back to the wagon. We can do a second practice before it becomes dark."

Helen called out, "Okay, Sergeant, we are in the wagon approaching the flats where the Diamond Bar forces are waiting for us. Rider's troops are in pursuit. You tied Carmen up in the back of the wagon." Helen scrambled into the bed of the wagon and reclined on the floor. “This time, I am not cooperating. See how fast you can get me rigged.”

Helen lay on her stomach in the wagon's bed. Two troopers grabbed her arms and stood her up while the Sergeant and four more climbed onto the barrels. The two troopers holding Helen passed her to two on the barrels. They pressed her back against the pole. Four sets of hands lifted her and positioned her feet onto the crossbar, and the extra two on the barrels helped hold her arms in position despite her struggles. Helen, of course, was not giving instructions this time.

Stella told Carlos, "It is good that we practiced this. Without practice, this could have been a cluster fuck. What does that mean, by the way?"

Carlos grinned, "As I read at Unihold, a cluster bomb is a bomb holding lot of smaller bombs. That can spread the bomb's effect over a larger area. In some wars on Earth, a large aircraft would unload a lot of cluster bombs onto a small target. If you happened to be in that target area, you were getting a cluster fuck. Then it became a term meaning that everything was going wrong."

Sgt Mullins proclaimed, “Alright, this was a success. Let’s get her down.”

Helen said, “Not yet. Leave me up here for half an hour. I want to see if anything becomes painful after being tied this way for a while. Better to find out now than to let Carmen hang in pain for a longer time.”

Tied the way she was, there wasn’t much struggling that Helen could do. She could try to push her feet down. That, in turn, pulled her shoulders upward. But the ropes binding her to the pole preventing her from sliding down also prevented her from sliding up. Her arms were locked into the strappado and didn’t have any movement. She just didn’t have any good options.

All of the troops, except Sgt. Mike, returned to the ground to wait for the order to release Helen. The Sergeant continued to stand on a barrel in front of Helen. "Helen, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. Seeing you tied on this pole, completely helpless and vulnerable, enhances your beauty and makes you even more desirable. It makes me wish that I had you in private and in my ropes. I'm sorry if I am speaking out of turn."

Helen said, "Sgt. Mike, for almost every night on this trip, I have cooperated with you and your troops, making escape attempts, letting your troops practice tying me up, and moving me around. None of your people have done anything improper with me. They have always been gentle and have only touched me as necessary to tie me or move me. But you have never touched me other than yesterday and today while tying me to this pole. I have been thinking about you putting your hands on me. Why haven't you?"

“That would be an abuse of my authority, Helen. I wouldn’t do that.”

Helen said, "When my hands and elbows are tied for the night, tonight, and before my legs are tied, I will ask if I can walk around for a while to get the kinks out from this hogtie. Could you be there to escort me?”

Mike answered, “Helen, I would like that a lot.”

“Then that is our plan. I think I have been up here long enough now. It is not comfortable, but it isn’t becoming worse anywhere. Your team has balanced all of the ropes very well. After one more practice in the morning and with a ride on the moving wagon, I think that we will be as ready for Carmen as we can be.”

“Helen, you sound like one of us, not like a prisoner.”

The Sergeant signaled his troops, and soon Helen was back on the ground. She did a few stretches and thanked the troopers for taking good care of her. The evening meal was prepared and eaten. Stella came to Helen and said, "Are you ready to bed down for the night?"

Helen presented her hand behind her back, and Stella expertly tied Helen's hands and elbows. Stella said, "Helen, thank you for what you have been doing. I know that you are doing it for my friend, Carmen, because of me. I appreciate it so very much." Stella kissed Helen on the cheek.

Helen asked, “My legs are still stiff from being hogtied on the pole. Could I walk around for a while before you tie my legs?”

The Sergeant had not gone far from Helen since she had been on the pole. "I would be pleased to walk Miss Helen if you approve, Miss Stella."

Stella had not missed how attentive the Sergeant had been to Helen. She smiled and said, "Why, thank you, Sgt. Mike. That is kind of you."

Sgt. Mike held Helen by her upper arm and led her around the small camp, circling further and further out until they were alone. They stopped and turned to face each other. Helen whispered, “Mike, you can kiss me now. And while you do, please put your hands on my body.”

Mike did not waste any time before testing the firmness of Helen’s tits. He also reached inside her pants. While her breasts were soft and enticing, her hips and butt were firm due to much physical activity. Sliding a finger around her labia, he said, "Helen, let's get you untied and out of these clothes."

Helen replied, “Don’t you dare stop what you are doing. You can take two seconds to drop my pants. Then I want you inside me.”

It may have taken three seconds for him to drop her pants, but not much more. Then Mike laid down on the ground with his back propped on a log. He pulled Helen down, straddling him. Helen helped guide her pussy onto his cock, clenched her teeth, and said, "Mike, I should have had you gag me. I am afraid my cries will bring the camp down on us."

Mike silenced her potential cries by pulling her face into a deep kiss which he held while they both exploded in mutual climax. “There, Helen, we solved your gag problem. Have we also solved the problem of the kinks in your legs?”

“Yes, Mike/”

They slowly uncoupled, and Mike helped Helen get her pants back on correctly. Mike said, "Helen, I will dream of making love to you in privacy and in a bed with you naked. I hope you share that dream with me?"

“I do, Mike. I do.”

-----

On 09/30/2216, Argonaut time, the Colony ship settled to the ground on Newhome, and its drives were turned off for the second time since they were ignited when the ship left Earth. At the midpoint of the voyage, they were turned off, and the ship was turned around to begin the process of deceleration. One last time, they would be ignited to lift the ship into its permanent home in orbit around Newhome.

The hatch opened, and one man exited, Admiral Joe Houston. Lou and Buzz greeted him. Lou said, "Welcome to Newhome, Admiral Houston. I won't ask you how the trip was since you just woke up a few days ago. You are in a safe environment here. Your crew can disembark and enjoy a meal on the ground and a night's sleep. Then, I know you will want to begin awakening the Colonist."

“Quite right, Capt. Harriman. I am happy that you could meet us. That allows me to have the pleasure of giving you a promotion. You are now Vice Admiral Lou Harriman. And Buzz Harriman, you are now Captain Buzz Harriman. In the few days that I have been awake, I read your reports avidly. Of course, we don't know the Space Command's thoughts of finding life on Newhome since we have been going away from Earth at near light speed. Excuse me. I do understand that they haven't even gotten the messages yet, so they don’t have any thoughts on the subject. This relativity thing is very confusing, is it not? We are on our own, aren't we?”

“Indeed, Admiral. I take it that you agree that we must take every step possible to protect the tribes here on Newhome?”

The Admiral replied, "Oh yes, I think that you have been absolutely right. Since they will allow us to settle here peacefully, we must not impose our ways on the tribes. But you say that they all speak English now? That is incredible."

-----

Providing a detailed history of the Colonists is beyond the scope of this narrative. Other books can enlighten you on all of the facts you might want to know. For our purposes, you must let this brief thumbnail sketch suffice.

Over the next year, ten more Colony ships landed, bringing the Colony population on Newhome to a total of more than eleven thousand Earth people. Towns were established as well as ranches, plantations, and mines so that Newhome could become self-sufficient as quickly as possible. A University was established. The educational level of the Colonists far exceeded the average on Earth, but they knew that future generations needed to maintain the current level.

The Bandits, as the tribes were now known, avoided contact with the Colonists except to raid the ranches, plantations, and town storehouses. They were careful never to take so much as to be considered a significant problem. At first, most Colonists took this as simply their due for settling on this beautiful new world.

But after a year passed, no more Colony ships arrived. The Colonists expected hundreds more. No communications came to explain why the arrivals had stopped. Different factions developed. Some resented supporting the University. Many resented the raids from the Bandits. The names of Lou Harriman and Buzz Harriman became anathema to most of the Colonists. Human nature wants to blame someone for troubles, and the Harrimans were convenient, although they clearly could not have had anything to do with the loss of Earth contact.

If Admiral Houston had been more able and had held the Colony together, he would have prevented many problems. He was a weak man where a strong man was needed.

The head of the University, Dr. Fred Kennison, gathered the senior professors. "We must make many tough decisions. We must do this not only for our personal survival but the very survival of this Colony. First, we must downsize. The Colony will not support us to educate all of their children. Then we must carefully educate those that are necessary for Colony survival. Key topics must be medicine and chemistry. Medicine is obvious. Chemistry is needed to operate mines and process ore. Mathematics is the foundation of all science. I will add something that you will not expect. Martial Arts. That will be necessary because there will be a lot of resentment of us among the Colonists. Only a few Colonists have any significant martial arts training. But among all of our staff, we have enough depth and variety of skills to train the rest of us. As the Colony loses its technology, which will happen in time, we must be able to defend ourselves.

“We will have to charge those who wish to study here dearly. That means that what we teach here must have obvious value to the Colonists.

“I think that we should act more like a monastery than a university and suggest that our name becomes Unihold. Our location is fine here outside of Kennedy. We have a lot of physical work to accomplish. We must build walls around our campus and become fortified. At present, we have bots to help us. It will still be hard physical work for us. Those without martial arts training will also find it hard work if we take it seriously. And we must.

“But, there is even more intellectual work to be done. Our electronics will give out in time. We must find a way to preserve our knowledge, at least as much as possible. Now we have access to the contents of all of the major libraries on Earth. We could not print all of that even if the entire Colony turned to paper production. So we will have to decide what is important enough to be printed and retained. That is such an awesome responsibility that it truly boggles the mind.

“We will convene tomorrow at the same time. I want all of you to spend your time between now and then, thinking hard about these things. Tomorrow, we will organize into committees to manage the various aspects of our tasks. Go now, and think of solutions. You are among the best minds Earth has to offer and are the best minds in this Colony. Our future depends on you.”

-----

Lou and Buzz kept themselves away from Kennedy, spending most of their time with the Bucks but providing counseling and training to any group of Bandits when asked. Lou touched base with the Aztecs as often as she could. She did have frequent communications with the head of Unihold, as the Colonists now called the University. He repeatedly asked Lou to join him. He said that Unihold needed her experience with the Bandits and her Martial Arts skills. After several years, Lou agreed to spend part of her time at Unihold.

Admiral Houston may have been a good admiral, but he was a poor Colony leader. He was too easily influenced by whoever had his ear at the moment. He finally sided with the factions that thought the Colony must control the Bandits and punish Lou Harriman. Finally, Houston sentenced her to death in absentia. When the Colony caught up with her, they would hang her.

Unknown to Houston, Lou was at Unihold at that time. Headmaster Kennison, as he was now being called, accepted that it was his responsibility to save Lou Harriman. The only solution that he could find was for Lou to disappear. And it would have to be for a long time. He had taken several sleeping pods from a Colony ship during the first year before they lost contact with Earth. It was for the use of research projects and was sitting in a Unihold storeroom.

The Headmaster told Lou what he was thinking, and she objected strongly. Going over the issues and options with Lou failed to produce any viable alternative. The Headmaster had anticipated that this might be her position and had four of his top Martial Arts instructors waiting in an adjacent room. When it became clear that they could not find an alternative and that Lou would not budge, he called them in.

“Lou, I respect you very much. I also value you very much. Since we could find no acceptable alternative plan, unless you follow my plan, Admiral Houston will hang you. And that is not acceptable. Accordingly, I must force you to accept my plan. These four are Masters of Martial Arts. Will you accept my plan, or must they fight you?"

Lou answered. “No, Headmaster, I will not accept your plan. And no, I will not fight you or your Masters. What will you do?”

The Headmaster told his team, "Bind her securely. Lou, I would have tried to include Buzz in this plan, but I know that you have been growing increasingly apart."

Lou did not resist as they tied her hands behind her back. She could tell immediately that she was not going to escape. The Headmaster asked, "Would you like to walk to your lander, or would you prefer to be carried?”

“I will walk, Headmaster. Will you inform Buzz about this?”

“I am very sorry, Lou, but no one can know anything about this. We discussed the details of my plan. I will go with you on this trip and see you to sleep.”

It was late at night, and they took her to her lander unseen by anyone. The sleeping pod had already been placed in the lander's storage area. Inside the cabin, they bound Lou securely to a seat. Lou remembered that Buzz had tied Jasmine in the very seat to which she was now bound years ago.

The Headmaster and two of the Masters took the remaining seats, and two of the Masters departed. The lander rose and set course for the Aztec area. The Headmaster said, "I have disconnected you from your body communications devices temporarily. When you awaken, they will be functional once again."

Lou said, "Headmaster, I believe that you are doing what you believe is right. You know that I disagree. Will you tell me when you will wake me?"

“Lou, I have no way to judge that. I believe that Admiral Houston will be deposed in a matter of time. I cannot say when that will be or that his replacement will be more reasonable about you. Hardships are mounting, and the Colony is feeling the bite of the Bandits. Sadly, they blame you for that. I wish that I could give you more comfort. You did the right thing. Had you known that contact with Earth would be lost, you might have devised another plan. But you did not know. And here we are."

The lander flew to a mountain in the Aztec region that the Headmaster had carefully chosen. It was not volcanic, and the Aztec people did not go there for religious reasons. The mountain also had many caves. The lander set down at the mouth of a cave over two-thirds of the way up the mountain. The two Master carried the sleeping pod deep within the cave.

When they returned to the lander, the Headmaster asked Lou, "Can we free you now? We are set on our course."

Lou responded, "I will walk, but you had better keep my hands tied behind my back. I don't know if I could take the three of you, but I would try."

“Lou, you are heroic to the last." They untied her from the seat and freed her legs again. Lou went with the men into the cave. At the sleeping pod, the Headmaster said, "I will give you a shot that will put you into a light sleep. That is a routine part of the suspended animation process. Then we will untie you and place you in the sleeping pod. When you awake, your new future will begin.

“I won't ask you not to hate me. But I know that you will make invaluable contributions to the society awaiting you when you awake. After you are asleep, we will make additional trips bringing you supplies you will need when you awake. Farewell, Lou Harriman.”

The Headmaster injected Lou. She tried to walk away, but they forced her to the ground and held her firmly. They stroked her face and tried to speak comforting words until she fell asleep. Then they placed her in the sleeping pod.

On their return to Unihold, the Headmaster used the lander to provision Lou in the future. Then he sent the lander to the Argonaut.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Well, this one needs sveral comments:

a) concerning the original story, I can only quote:
"Sgt. Mike said to Jackson, “That woman you have for a prisoner is one amazing woman. Someday I hope you will tell me the whole story about her.”
That is so very true! Wow.

b) So there are over 10'000 Colonists in place and they do not seem nice people all together. We need to keep this in mind!

c) good news for Bucks and others: there are not 100'000 of 'em!

d) Former VAdm Lou is playing Snowhite out of necessity! Will we ver learn more of her?

All, in all: awesome once again!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree [mention]Nainur[/mention]! Awesome again - and if you ask me, I see a Merger of the two Story Lines in my MAgic Ball :)

And Helen is indeed a hell of a Woman :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Well, this one needs sveral comments:

a) concerning the original story, I can only quote:
"Sgt. Mike said to Jackson, “That woman you have for a prisoner is one amazing woman. Someday I hope you will tell me the whole story about her.”
That is so very true! Wow.

b) So there are over 10'000 Colonists in place and they do not seem nice people all together. We need to keep this in mind!

c) good news for Bucks and others: there are not 100'000 of 'em!

d) Former VAdm Lou is playing Snowhite out of necessity! Will we ver learn more of her?

All, in all: awesome once again!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I agree @Nainur! Awesome again - and if you ask me, I see a Merger of the two Story Lines in my MAgic Ball :)

And Helen is indeed a hell of a Woman :)
[mention]Nainur[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention], thank both of you for commenting. When Helen first came into the story, I had no idea who she really was.

The Colonist, like most groups without strong leadership, tend toward mischief when left to their own devices.

Yes, the Bandits caught a break when Earth broke off contact.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], your Magic Ball is working fine. But that may be in a sequel.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Here is Chapter 41. Please enjoy.

-----

Chapter 41 (M+/F) – Sgt. Mike Changes Sides

Morning came, and the team gathered for the final practice with Helen on the Lou’s Ride. Helen stood by the wagon, wrapped in a blanket against the morning chill. Mike and his crew took their positions in the wagon, and two troopers held down their arms to help Helen aboard. There was a collective gasp when Helen dropped the blanket, and she was naked. Mike, on a barrel in the wagon, and Jackson, on the ground, tried to protest. But Helen hushed them and said, “Stop your bitching, boys. This time it is to be realistic.”

She took the offered arms and was lifted into the wagon bed. “We are going to start with me hogtied in the wagon. Carlos, once they have me tied up, you shout go and time how long it takes before I am tied on the pole well enough to start the wagon. Carlos, drive the wagon half an hour further down the arroyo when you have the time measured. Then you can stop it to let me loose. Any question? No, then you two come hogtie and gag me.”

Jackson was not happy to see Helen naked in front of everyone, and neither was Sgt. Mike. Stella, witnessing the discomfort of both men, had a hard time suppressing her giggles. As soon as Helen was hogtied, Carlos yelled, “Go!” and started his timer. He took his position in the driver’s seat. Mike’s team had to untie Helen from the hogtie before they could retie her to the pole. Some seconds were undoubtedly lost because the troopers were extra careful in touching Helen, knowing their Sergeant was sweet on her. Many more seconds were lost because Helen resisted everything with her best effort.

Once they tied Helen’s arms and legs behind the pole, Sgt. Mike leaned his head close to Helen and whispered, “Damn it, Helen, you could have given me some warning about this.”

Helen replied, “Hummph, hummph, hummph.”

As soon as she had the additional support of the strappado/hogtie combination, Sgt. Mike called to Carlos, “Stop the timer and take off!” The wagon started down the arroyo.

Occasionally, they heard, “ Hummph, hummph,” coming from Helen. With its simulated Lou, the Lou’s Ride swayed and bounced down the arroyo. At the end of the half-hour, the crew moved as rapidly as possible to unrig Helen. As soon as Helen got her arms and hands free, she quickly removed the gag.

“Damnation, that was tough,” she panted. I hope for Carmen’s sake that the ride on the flats will be smoother for her than this arroyo.” Seeing Jackson riding next to the wagon, she asked him, “Jackson, you have great skill with a massage. Would you help me out here? I hurt all over.” Jackson handed Helen her blanket that he had been carrying.

She added, “But this was worthwhile. I learned that a loose head on a Lou’s Ride gets banged against the pole, over and over. When you do this to Carmen, you need to do two things. First, strap her head tightly to the pole to immobilize it. Second, put some padding around the pole where her head will go to give her some added protection.”

Sgt. Mike gave Helen a drink of water while Jackson moved from his horse to the wagon. Jackson got Helen stretched out, face down, on a bedroll. “Tell me what hurts the most?”

Helen answered, “My shoulders and my thighs are the worst.” Because of what they had learned about Lou’s bondage the day before, Helen was not damaged, just stressed. The Medico’s magic hands soon had her feeling much better.

The Sergeant had to leave the wagon to get his troopers back on their horses and in proper order. Jackson quietly told Helen, “I must apologize for being jealous. As a Medico, I should know better how to behave.”

Helen told him, “Oh Jackson, I am sorry if my behavior this morning and with Mike, yesterday has hurt you. You have been nothing but wonderful to me.”

He replied, “I will always cherish our interlude, Helen. But I know that it was not love. It fulfilled a need at the moment. I am much too old for you to consider as suitable for a long-term relationship. I do hope we will remain friends?”

“We will always be friends, Jackson.”

-----

A few days later, they were in the position that Carlos and Stella had selected for their ambush. They were on the southwest side of Rider Ranch. There was grazing land to the north and the south, separated by a row of low forested hills. There was a passage between two hills that Carmen often used in her inspection tours. She might not come this way but once a week. She usually came from the north grazing land through the passage in the late morning.

Sgt. Mike posted a trooper to one of the hilltops each morning. The soldier could signal the Sergeant with a mirror. Mounted Troopers were hidden to either side of the passage. Carlos would stay on one side and Stella on the other. This was the fourth day that they had been waiting. On that morning, Stella was with the Sergeant. The troopers had spread out enough that Stella and the Sergeant could talk privately.

“Miss Stella, since our last practice tying Helen to the Lou’s Ride, I have been trying to get Carlos alone to talk to him without success. The two of you are a very close team. Would it be alright for me to talk to you?”

“Of course, you can, Sgt. Mike. You would like to ask something?” Stella replied.

“I think that I am an above-average keen observer, Miss Stella. The signs just don’t add up. I find that I have very mixed feelings about this situation, whatever it is.”

Stella said, “First, just call me Stella. Carlos and I have been observing you also. I am pleased that you have elected to talk to me. Tell me what you are thinking.”

“It is clear that Helen is a friend of you, Carlos, and Jackson. Although she was well tied when we picked her and Jackson up, her bondage since then is essentially symbolic. My troopers have noticed that as well. Her willingness to help us figure out how to tie someone to Lou’s Ride isn’t consistent with a real prisoner either.

“Then, you have said that Carmen is a close friend as well. But here we are, getting ready to kidnap her. That doesn’t ring true either. Adding to all of the above, the Johanssons are not good people. Boss Carl is not good, and Summer is actively evil. I know that she used Dingus to do some bad things, including murder. Everything I see and sense about you, Carlos, Jackson, and Helen tells me that you are good people.

“That leaves me with two big questions. What is your agenda, and what side should I be on?”

Stella thought for a moment and said, “A complete answer will take a long time, Mike. For now, I will give you a thumbnail sketch. Ralph Rider and Carlos were students together at Unihold many years ago. They were friends then and are so today. Ralph has been following a vision of unifying the people of Newhome Bandits and Colonists, and his method of making katana provides the means to achieve that goal. His idea is compatible with Unihold’s vision and has their blessings and support. This kidnapping is a ruse designed to bring the Diamond Bar forces to a location to be defeated.

“Having said all of that, Sgt. Mullins, we are now at a delicate cusp. I am very skilled at detecting the truth. You must tell me clearly where you stand.”

The Sergeant knew that his life was in the balance. He would have no chance at all if Stella attacked him. He looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Stella, I am in love with Helen. That alone would change everything for me. But you and Carlos picked up days ago that I am unsatisfied with the Diamond Bar. I have been in deep discussion with my troopers, and we are all of a like mind. We want to join sides with you. Can you consider that possibility?”

Stella answered, “We already have, Mike. Welcome to the future of Newhome.”

Light from the hilltop flashed in their eyes. Mike said, “She is coming. How do you want to proceed?”

“Walk with me.” Stella dismounted and started walking out of the woods and onto the passageway. Mike went with her. Mike knew his troops across the passage were watching, and he signaled them to hold their positions. Before long, a rider approached, coming down the passageway from the north.

Carmen saw and recognized Stella standing in her path with a man. She could see that Stella had her katana and knew everything was well. She rode up to Stella and dismounted. “Hello Stella, I was expecting my capture to be more storm and lightning. It is good to see you after all of this time.”

Stella pulled Carmen into a tight hug. “Carmen, this is Sgt. Mike Mullins. He and his troopers are joining our side in this conflict.”

Mike said, “Carmen, it is a great pleasure to meet you. We have heard stories about you from Stella and Carlos. You are a brave person to volunteer for this role.”

“Nice to meet you too, Sgt. Mike. With Carlos and Stella to protect me, it doesn’t take so much bravery.”

“I understand what you are saying. Their fighting skills are the making of legends. May I introduce you to the rest of my troopers?”

When Carmen gave her permission, Mike signaled his troopers to approach and used a mirror to signal the same to the trooper on the hilltop. Carlos swept Carmen off of her feet in a hug and said to Stella, “I gather that we have reached an accommodation with the troopers.”

Mike replied, “I haven’t had a chance to inform the troopers, but yes. Stella said that it would take some time to explain everything. I have talked with my troopers enough to be confident about where they will stand. Shall we move to our camp where we can have lunch comfortably and get to know each other?”

At the camp, Stella told the complete story with Carlos and Carmen filling in many details. When she finished, Mike’s troopers stood, one by one, and pledged to support Carlos, Stella, and the Rider Ranch. Then Mike stood and made his pledge. He followed by saying, “That story is epic. No fiction can compare. As I expected, all of my troopers wanted to join you. What is the plan now?”

Carlos stood. “I thank all of you Troopers for your insight and desire to join with us. We connected with Carmen sooner than expected. I suggest that we go to Rider Ranch this afternoon and arm you with katana. Then we should take a couple of days to give you at least fundamental training with the weapons. After that, we will continue to the flats where the Diamond Bar will be waiting for us. Does that sound alright to everyone?”

A trooper stood. “Private Gaston here. Won’t the Diamond Bar guys see us with katana and be alerted that there is a problem?”

Carlos answered, “No, you troopers will be at least half a kilometer behind Lou’s Ride to fight a delaying action against Rider’s forces. At that distance, I don’t think the Diamond Bar will notice. As soon as the wagon passes through the lines, you will join us as rapidly as possible.”

Pvt. Gaston sat down, and Carmen raised her hand. “What is this about a Lou’s Ride?”

Stella answered, “I hadn’t had a chance to tell you. We had expected to be in our wagon. At the last moment, Summer insisted that we use this wagon. It is called a Lou’s ride.”

Carmen said, “I know the stories of the Lou’s Ride wagons, although I have never seen one. I suppose that you will want to tie me naked to the top of the pole to avoid raising the alarm with the Diamond Bar?”

Stella replied, “That is the idea. Helen let the troops practice tying her to the pole so they would be able to tie you as painless and safely as possible. Will you be up for this, or do we need plan B?”

“No, let’s stick with plan A. But remind me again what you expect to happen.”

“We will drive the wagon through the center of the line of Diamond Bar troops. They will be expecting us so they will open a gap for us. As soon as we are behind them, we will stop the wagon. A handful of Summer’s security guards will be there to help us. Carlos and I will dismount and keep everyone away from the wagon. Helen will free you from the pole, and we will fight off any aggressors until Sgt. Mike’s detail catches up with us. They should be with us in less than two minutes. Then, a few minutes later, the Rider forces will arrive.”

“I can update you on our latest plans,” Carmen said. “The Riders and the Rangers, formerly the Comanche and the Bucks, would not hear of being left out of this. Johansson will be expecting his reinforcements from arroyos to either side of the flats. Instead, those forces will be overwhelmed by the former Bandits. Then the Bandits will attack the Diamond Bar at the same time the Rider forces attack.”

“Outstanding!” Carlos was smiling. “Let’s mount up and move on to the ranch.”

-----

Buzz said to Chief Iron Eyes, “It is strange that I have not heard from Lou. Do you know of any reason that she would not contact me?”

The Chief answered, “The two of you have been pleasant on the surface, but you have been growing distant from each other. But I do not think that would stop Lou from maintaining contact. Can you send a message to Unihold to inquire?”

Buzz received a reply from the Headmaster telling him that Lou departed Unihold several days ago after learning that the Colony had ordered her execution. The Headmaster strongly recommended that Buzz stay away from the Colony as well.

As more time passed, Buzz became frantic. Indeed, all who knew Lou and knew of her disappearance were concerned. Chief Iron Eyes told Buzz, we must confer with Chief Brooks. Can you message him and ask if he will meet us halfway.

Four days later, the Chiefs and Buzz were facing each other. Chief Iron Eyes started their conversation. “Chief Brooks, we are most distressed about Lou. There is no sign that her lander crashed. But we have no indication of where she might be. That is one concern for us to discuss. Equally distressing is the position that the Colony is taking against us.”

Chief Brooks replied, “I agree and share your distress. We have notified all Bandits to be on the lookout for Lou. I recall something that she said a long time ago. She said that we must always be prepared for open hostilities with the Colony. I think she saw this as a possibility and has given us the knowledge of how to survive. We can mobilize all Bandits against the Colony on short notice. We have some knowledge of Earth tactics and order of battle. The Colony will not expect that.”

“What we need is a War Chief. I think that Buzz is the perfect fit for that. What do you think?” said Chief Iron Eyes.

Pausing for only a moment, Chief Brooks said, “I agree if he will accept that task. Buzz, only Lou knew our situation better than you. Where is your loyalty? Do you support Earth, or do you support the Bandits?”

Buzz answered slowly, “Chiefs, I have come to love the Bandit people. Yes, I still feel some loyalty to Earth. But if I have to pick one side or the other, I pick your side.”

Chief Iron Eyes then said, “I thought that would be the case. And would you be willing to be our War Chief?”

“Yes, and I have had some training in warfare.”

-----

No sign of Lou was found. A year after her disappearance, Chief Iron Eyes went to War Chief Buzz. It is our custom to consider someone dead if they disappear for over a year. I know that you are very conflicted. You want Lou to be alive and well. At the same time, you are a very lonesome man. And there is a beautiful woman who still pines for you. It is your choice, but I advise you to talk to Jasmine and consider joining as mates.”

That evening, Jasmine knocked on the War Chief’s lodge door. When she heard, “Enter,” she did so.

“Buzz, Chief Iron Eyes said that I should talk to you. And he said Lou is considered to have passed away. I made a mistake in the past. Lou gave me an out, and I have followed her orders fully. But even if I am free now, I do not want to make an incorrect assumption and make another mistake. You must take Lou’s place now and tell me what you want me to do.”

-----

A week later, Jasmine opened to door to Buzz’s lodge carrying a medium-sized basket. Skipping to where he stood waiting, she said, “I have done as you asked. Each day for a week, I have asked what my heart feels and what my mind wants. I answer those questions by coming before you now. And I will believe that your heart and mind agree with mine until you tell me otherwise. Open this basket, and you will know exactly what I am thinking.”

Buzz opened the basket to see coils of rope, gags, a flogger, and a single tail whip. Buzz looked back to Jasmine and saw the smile and excitement on her face.

“Jasmine, my only question is, why are you still wearing your clothes?”

Later, Jasmine was tied to a support pole for the lodge, resembling Lou’s bondage on the Lou’s Ride. Buzz and Jasmine had not observed Lou’s ordeal, but the stories circulated, telling the story in detail. Jasmine was supported only by ropes. Her legs were tied together behind the pole and were pulled up to her butt by a rope attached to a hook at the top of the pole. Her wrists were crossed behind the pole and tied, as were her elbows. Her hands were pulled high behind her in the strappado position. Tight loops bound her body to the pole at her hips, her stomach, and just above her breasts. Jasmine was well gagged also, and the gag lashed her head to the pole. None of this kept the pleasure and the excitement from showing on her face. Nor did the flogging that Buzz delivered.

Buzz said, “You must be sure that you will be happy to accept this kind of treatment before becoming my mate. Is this harsh treatment acceptable to you? Make a sound twice for yes. Make no sound for no.”

Jasmine responded, “Hmmmph, hmmmph,” as she looked him in the eye.

“I want to make very sure. This single tail should hurt much more than the flogger. I will try it for a while.”

The single tail lashed Jasmine’s tits, ribs, stomach, hips, and thighs. Over and over, Jasmine said, “Hmmmph, hmmmph.” Sweat was popping out on her face and body.

“I don’t know if you are repeating your yes or if you are just groaning. I am going to pay attention to your tits now. If you still mean yes, be quiet. If you don’t want me to do this, make a sound, and I will stop.”

As the lash struck her breast again, Jasmine bit down on her gag as hard as she could to stop any sound from escaping. The gag was too large for her to close her lips. Biting down allowed her not to make a sound except for her breathing. The single tail made her tits bounce to their rhythm. After four hard lashes, Buzz threw the whip to the floor and gently massaged her breasts. He removed her gag.

“Jasmine, now is the time for you to tell me anything that you want to tell me. There will be no more harsh treatment tonight.”

“Buzz, by our customs, we are allowed to mate now. I want you as my mate. I submit to you to do with me whatever you may wish. I will do this whether you agree to be my mate or not. Since you have given me leave to speak my heart, I will tell you that my heart desires to be your mate so that I can fully serve you.”

“Jasmine, my heart also wishes for us to mate. We will go and speak to Chief Iron Eyes.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

awesome read, but a lengthy one! I do hope everyone stays on board, for it does take some time yet it is worth it.

I also thought Carmen's abduction would ave been more "storm and lightning", but it makes sense. Helen is a badass!
-
I am glad that Buzz has chosen the side I think it is the right one at this time. I hope they'll find a way to co-exist someday, but certainly some Colonists will have to change their attitudes somewhat...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the Plot moves forward - nice to see Carmen again. That Seargeant Mike and his Men change Sides is definitely a Plus for Stella and Carlos Plans, but it remains to be seen if Summers has not another Ace up her Sleeve.

And I think Buuu has made the right decision.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I agree. Wonderful to see Carmen back in the fold so to speak. Delightful to see the little twist with the Sargent and his men changing sides. I sense there’s many more twists to follow very soon. Once more thank you for your efforts and creativity
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As you will soon see, there are a lot of bits and pieces of the story in this chapter.

-----

Chapter 42 (M+F+/M+F+) - Conflict, Then and Now

At the Rider Ranch, Sgt. Mike and his troopers were given katanas and were immediately put to training with them. Medico Stevens told them, "We have this afternoon and tomorrow. In that period of time, I hope that I can teach you enough so that you won't cut off your own feet or stab your companions."

At the end of training the next day, Pvt. Gaston commented, "And we used to think that Dingus was tough."

Carlos and Stella helped with the training. The first night at the Ranch, after dinner at the Big House, Stella had a chance to talk to Carmen and Helen. “Carmen, Helen has performed a great service for you.” Stella related the details of Helen’s role in the trooper’s Lou’s Ride practice.

Carmen beamed, "Helen, you are one badass bitch. Do you have any advice for me?"

“No, Carmen, you are just a piece of meat stuck up on that pole. The troopers are really good. They will tie you up in a way to keep you safe.”

Stella said, “I’m going to leave you two to talk and see if I can find Carlos. See you later.” Stella found Carlos in Ralph’s office. “Carlos, I will be in our suite.”

Ralph said, “We are finished here. Go on and go with her, Carlos.”

Stella put her arms around Carlos when the suite door closed behind them. "Baby, would you tie me up and hold me for a while?"

Ralph found Carmen. "I don't like letting you go into danger. Excuse us, Helen. Carmen, I want to hold you."

Helen went to find Mike. She brought him back to her room in the Big House.“Mike, you can tie me up if you wish. I want you to hold me.”

-----

A week later, the Lou’s Ride was approaching the flats.

On the flats, Carl Johannson had his forces deployed. One-third in an arroyo to the north, one-third in an arroyo to the south, and the rest in a skirmish line across the flats. Although the timing wasn't sure, they expected to have days before Lou's Ride arrived. They practiced making a gap for the wagon and having part of Carl's security detail move to the rear to support Carlos. Carl was satisfied that everything was working like clockwork when a lookout signaled that the wagon was approaching the flats.

Just before entering the flats, the wagon stopped. Carmen stripped off her clothes, and Mike's men rigged her to the pole. At the position that Carmen's head would go, they had padded the pole as Helen suggested. Thanks to the practice Helen gave them, Carmen was rapidly secured. The men checked with her to ensure the strappado on her arms, and the hogtie on her legs were not too severe. After a few minutes, the wagon was once more on its way and saw the Diamond Bar forces in minutes.

Carmen was thankful when they were on the flats, making the ride much smoother for her. She was in a challenging position but, thanks to a lot of practice with Ralph, she was tough too. If her gag had permitted, she would have a big smirk on her face for the effect she so clearly had on the troops as they tied up her naked body.

Carmen couldn't see as she was forced to face forward, but Mike's detail was following the wagon about half a kilometer behind. When the wagon crossed the line, it would only take Mike a minute or two at full gallop to catch up. They did not expect any problem passing through the line themselves. Johansson's forces thought they were still Diamond Bar.

The flat continued to be smooth, and Carlos had the wagon's team of horses at a gallop. They were only minutes from the skirmish line. Carlos saw a banner waving and the gap in the lines as it opened. He drove through the opening and began stopping the horses. He was helped by a group of Diamond Bar people who blocked the passage of the wagon behind the lines. As the wagon stopped, one of the group yelled to Carlos, "We are Summer's security team."

Carlos and Stella dismounted to either side. Several security people went to both Carlos and Stella. One said, “We are at your disposal. How do you want to use us?”

Carlos responded, “Don’t … “

On Carlos's side of the wagon, a security guard with a shillelagh clubbed Carlos with great force. Carlos, sensing trouble, turned and partially blocked the blow. It still connected with his head hard enough to drop him to the ground senseless. At the same time, Stella was clubbed but carefully enough just to knock her out. Helen had been hiding in the bottom of the wagon's bed. She jumped up and drew her katana to cut Carmen down from the pole. Another team swarmed onto the wagon and attacked Helen before she could cut any of Carmen's ropes. Helen stabbed one of the men but could not quickly withdraw the katana because it was wedged between his ribs. The remaining two punched Helen in the face and the stomach and had her tied up in seconds. The team on Stella also had her bound, picked her up, and tossed her in the wagon bed.

The man with the shillelagh asked his teams leader, "This one is still alive. Do we want to bring him along too?"

The team leader called back, "Kill him," nodding his head to the shillelagh wielder, saying, "Finish him off."

He raised the shillelagh, focusing so hard on Carlos that he did not notice the approaching horse riders. Before he could strike, Mike removed his head and jumped from his horse, standing over Carlos to protect him. Mike had outdistanced his troops, who were just reaching the skirmish line with the Rider Troops on their heels. The instant they passed the line, they wheeled and attacked the line from the rear as Rider's people assaulted from the front. It was essentially a blood bath as the Rider Ranch troops cut and stabbed. Instead of reinforcements, the former Comanche and Bucks decimated the Diamond Bar forces hiding in the arroyos. Those that were not killed were captured.

In the meantime, the security team took off to the west on horseback and driving the Lou's Ride. Carmen, still bound to the pole, could only gaze with horror at the bits of the scene that she could see.

Carlos partially came awake and recognized Mike. “Go after the wagon. Stella, Helen, and Carmen are prisoners.” Carlos relapsed into unconsciousness again.

Mike's horse was standing just where Mike dismounted as it was trained to do. Mike vaulted into the saddle and took after Lou's Ride. He was approaching the wagon long before they reached the edge of the flats. Two security guards turned their horses and charged Mike. Mike moved to the right, slashing with his newly acquired katana at the last moment. It cut deeply into the security man, ending his life. Wheeling his mount to attack the other guard, he started an engagement, but two other security men were almost on him. He stabbed his target, but that left his side exposed, and he took a deep cut in his shoulder. He could not lift his sword and toppled from his horse.

As he lay on the ground, he heard a security man say, "Leave the two dead and Mullins. Our job is to get the women back to Summer. She will be very pleased that we have Helen Wayne." Mike recognized the speaker, Jack Cook. He could hear them leaving at a gallop. Mike tried to rise to go after them, but he was unable. He collapsed unconscious.

Ralph thundered through the fighting men and saw Carlos on the ground. Carlos struggled to sit up as Ralph sank to the ground beside him. Carlos said, "They tricked us. I thought we were alert, but we weren't. Mike has gone after the wagon. There are maybe ten of them."

“Damn it, Carlos, Mike can't do anything against a team that size. Maybe if he had more training with the katana, he could have. I'll get a group and go after them."

“Get me a horse. I’m coming too,” Carlos whispered.

“You are in no shape to come. You have taken a nasty blow to the head.”

“To hell with my head. They have our women. Get me a horse. I am coming.” Carlos got to his feet.

But Rider had the battle to manage, and it was over half an hour before he could assemble a crew and be free to depart. With him, he had Lt. Tom Daley and his Mounted Platoon. His Commanding Officer, Capt. Ron James, demanded to be included as well. Sgt. Mullins' troopers, having satisfied themselves that Sgt. Mike was getting the best possible care from Medico Stevens, were bound and determined to go, as was Jackson. Jackson was conflicted because there were wounded there that he could help. But Medico Stevens said he had it covered and to go and help save the women.

Ralph said, "The Diamond Bar army came this way, and the Lou's Ride tracks are mixed with the tracks of the entire army. We can see some hoof prints going toward Cold Water Springs. For now, we will follow these tracks but with riders to either side to make sure our wagon doesn't peel away from the tracks of the Diamond Bar coming to the flats. I wish Medico Stevens was with us. He is a superb tracker. He had to stay and help the wounded. Medico Jackson, can you track?"

“Sorry, Boss Rider, I have no special skills in tracking."

They started backtracking the Diamond Bar forces with a squad to each flank to ensure that the Lou's Ride did not peel away from the old tracks.

-----

On the flats, it had been a rout. Wherever there was an engagement, the superior training and weaponry of the Rider forces overwhelmed the Diamond Bar troops. The Rangers, formerly the Bucks, poured onto the flat from the arroyo to the north after capturing or killing the Diamond Bar troops in that arroyo. In the arroyo to the south, the Riders, previously known as the Comanche, had dealt with the Diamond Bar forces there in the same manner. Then the Riders attacked the south flank of the skirmish line.

The skirmish line was rolled up from the center and both sides. The Diamond Bar owner, Carl Johannson, was killed in the early minutes of the conflict. He was weak compared to his wife, Summer, but he was no coward and fought bravely.

-----

During the year that followed, Buzz steered a careful course. He was able to limit engagements to minor skirmishes. Those were bloody enough that the Colonies decided they would not be able to vanquish the Bandits without paying too high a cost in personnel and equipment. An informal and unease truce emerged. Both sides were determined to remain vigilant, but neither side was willing to risk further escalation.

The most significant engagement occurred some six months into the hostilities. A group of Colonists became exasperated at the lack of progress made by Admiral Houston and mounted an attack of their own. They elected to attack the closest Bandit tribe to Kennedy, the Creek, located a day’s ride north by horseback.

After crossing the grassy plains immediately north of Kennedy, they found their way blocked when they reached the dense forest. The forest would not allow passage of the wagons carrying their laser weaponry. Their only option was to follow a river flowing southward that had open area on its west bank.

This group of marauders had been open in the preparations months prior to their attack. Unihold soon learned their plans and notified War Chief Buzz. The War Chief gathered forces from the Bucks and the Kens and rode to reinforce the Creek. Buzz was surprised when he arrived at the Creek village. There was a Colonist, Jordan Archer, living with the Creek. Archer was a skilled artisan and had armed the Creek with powerful and well-made crossbows. In the forest, these crossbows would be far more effective than the laser weapons of the Colonists.

The Chiefs met in a high-level planning session. Chief Samuel informed them of the thickness of the forest that protected the Creek village. He told them the only option for the Colonists would be to come up the river. Chief Samuel had a map given to him by Lou herself. They planned lookouts along the river that kept the Chiefs informed by runners. A man, knowing the woods, could go through the woods much faster than wagons could go up the river.

They picked the location where the Bandits would ambush the Colonists. Their attack would be initiated by a withering crossbow attack followed by a charge on the ground by the bandits. At the request of Chief Samuel, Jordan Archer gave a demonstration of the crossbow's capabilities. Jordan picked a dozen Creek who were the most proficient. The group included Chief Samuel's son and daughter, Tommy and Sheilah.

In a big glen, man-sized targets of straw were set up at ranges of twenty, fifty, one hundred, and one hundred and fifty meters. When the Kens and the Bucks gathered to watch, Jordan Archer announced in a loud voice, "We have four targets. The closest is target #1. The next closest is target #2, and so on. Archers ready. On target #1, fire."

Instead of all firing together, the archers fired one after the other. As the last of the group fired, the first archer had cocked and reloaded, continuing the pattern. Archer called out, "On target #2, fire."

They continued firing at the same pace but now on the second target. The Bucks and the Kens were not too surprised that all of the bolts went into the target. But they were very impressed at the continual rate of fire. But when they switched to target #3 at one hundred meters, they were very impressed to see that all bolts were still hitting the targets. That turned into amazement when the accuracy was maintained at one hundred and fifty meters.

Chief Iron Eyes said, “Chief Samuel, I don’t think that you needed our help at all. In open territory, the Colonists’ laser weapons would have the advantage. But in these woods, you would clearly prevail.”

Chief Samuel answered, “Perhaps, but your presence makes the outcome doubly certain. It is also good for us to meet in friendship.”

Buzz went up to Jordan and shook his hand. "Thank you, Jordan. This battle could well be the point at which the Colonists turn against Joe Houston. If so, your crossbows will have saved very many lives."

Jordan asked, “Do you know who is leading this attack? It would be nice to pick him off as early as possible.”

Buzz answered, “Yes, a fellow named Magnus Johannson. Other than his name, we don’t know anything about him.”

Jordan was stunned. Magnus was his business partner. The one who had cheated him and effectively driven him from the Colony. He said nothing about that as it would have no significance in the planning.

When their lookout notified them that the Colonists' incursion was making its way up the river, War Chief Buzz ordered the Bandits to move to their assigned positions at the ambush point. They knew the Colonists were coming with twelve wagons carrying laser weapons. Other wagons were hauling supplies of various types. Jordan had one hundred and fifty crossbows. He had split the archers into twelve teams, each having twelve archers plus a fire director. The teams were numbered, and the wagons with lasers would be numbered as they passed by. When Jordan ordered the fire, each fire director would direct fire onto the wagon with his number as long as anyone on that wagon was alive. Then they were free to fire on targets of opportunity.

There were six crossbows left over. The six top-performing archers had those and stayed with Jordan, who would direct their fire. He would be seeking those in leadership positions, and, in particular, he would be looking for Magnus Johannson.

The wagon came within sight of the ambush point. Long before they were abreast of it, the wagons with the lasers were identified and numbered. Jordan ordered fire, and the deadly bolts began to rain on the laser baring wagons. The Colonists went to a gallop to flee the fatal fuselage. But in less than a minute, some of the fire was redirected to targets of opportunity. One lone rider fled to the rear and escaped the ambush. More than half of the attacking Colonists were killed by crossbow fire. Those that escaped by galloping straight ahead ran into an overwhelming force of Bandits made up of Creek, Kens, and Bucks. Without their laser weapons, the Colonists had no hope of winning, and those that survived surrendered.

War Chief Buzz took the supplies from the Colonists and had them stripped and bound. The following day, the Colonists were loaded on the now-empty wagons and driven to the outskirts of Kennedy, where they were dumped to the ground, still bound and naked, as the Bandits returned to the Creek village.

Jordan searched the dead, the wounded, and the captured without finding Magnus Johannson. The lone coward that fled the battle must have been Magnus.

There were no further incursions against the Creek during the remaining months of the hostilities.

-----

The hostilities continued for another half year. Then, one good thing came from them. The Colonists decided that they had had enough of Joe Houston. The last skirmish of the hostilities occurred when a large group of Colonists surrounded the town hall and overcame the Admiral's security force. When they gave the Admiral a choice to retire to be an ordinary citizen or be hung on the spot, he chose to retire.

The Colonists elected interim leadership on the spot and scheduled a general election for new leadership to be held in four weeks. The Colonists sent messages to the scattered locations of other Colonists about the changes and the coming election. They also sent these messages to the Bandits.

On seeing that the conflict was ending, Buzz stepped down as War Chief.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excuse me. I had a posting glitch.