The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 87 - 04/21/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Damn does this tale just get better and better, and like others I like the whole “she made me do it”, combo not to mention what a mischievous vixen Stella truly appears to be. Keep up the great work, as I will never tire of enjoying this tale nor reading all you efforts, so entertaining
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Damn does this tale just get better and better, and like others I like the whole “she made me do it”, combo not to mention what a mischievous vixen Stella truly appears to be. Keep up the great work, as I will never tire of enjoying this tale nor reading all you efforts, so entertaining
I thank you with all my heart for your support, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Readers like you make everything worthwhile.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

A List of my Stories:
Spy Task Force at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19190
Tale of an Archer at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17878
The Bandit Scout on Newhome at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13848

-----

Chapter 51 - Lou Meets the Team

After their typical quick morning meal, the Raid mounted and continued their journey to the east. Lou rode next to the Raid Leader, Pat Katzman. She wanted to hear his assessment of the terrain they would cover in the next few days. Before she could start her questions, a rider approached them from the front. The rider was driving hard.

Even at some distance, Pat identified the rider as a member of their advanced party and broke into a canter to close the distance faster. Lou followed suit. The rider pulled to a stop in front of Pat and reported. "Late yesterday, we came across a strange camp with three women. They appeared to be waiting for us. Their leader, Stella Brooks of the Bucks, is clearly a scout. She said that they were there to meet Lou Harriman."

Lou could not suppress a slight gasp at this news. It could be terrific. It could also be terrible.

The rider continued, "They said they have troops nearby but were staying away so as not to be threatening. The women volunteered to be our prisoners for the night. They looked like Bandit Warrior Women except for a strange weapon they carried on their left hips that they called a katana. They also appeared confident that the three could prevail against the five of us. That last is just my opinion; it was not expressed to me by Steven Mills."

Lou said, "If they had real katanas, they could prevail. However, it is beyond my ken as to how they could acquire such weapons. There were only two or three with the colony four hundred years ago. I don't know how more could be made."

Pat asked, “Anything else to add?”

“After Pat tied up two women, Carmen and Helen, and put them in their tent for the night, he returned to tie up Stella. In my opinion, he was not making the women completely helpless. Stella told Pat to follow tradition more fully with her but asked not to be stripped. Although it was dark then, she seemed to signal to her troops that she was alright. If the troops were viewing us, it would have been from a ridge more than a km away, with the only light from our campfire. Oh, and one other thing. They had venison prepared for us. It was the best that I have ever eaten."

Pat asked Lou, “Do you have any suggestions?”

She answered, "It is clear we must proceed with making contact. But with great caution. This could be wonderful for me, but it could also be great trickery."

“We should not split our forces. Lou, can I count on you staying in the center of the Raid until we know more?"

“Yes, Raid Leader Pat, you can depend on me doing that,” she told him.

Pat yelled back at the Raid, "Close ranks, surround Lou, and protect her. We are making contact."

“At a walk, how long will it take us to get to this camp?” he asked the rider.

“Close to half an hour,” the rider replied.

They moved out, heading to the camp. Jan Jones took a position next to Lou. She said, “You can count on me being here to protect you.”

Lou informed Jan, “I am not exactly toothless.” The Aztec did not know about her laser pistol.

-----

The Bandit women and the remaining four from the advanced party were sitting by the campfire drinking coffee when the Raid appeared from the west. As it drew closer, they stood to await their arrival. The Raid spread out in a semicircle around the front of the tent. Pat Katzman dismounted. All of the other warriors remained on horseback.

Steven Mills greeted his leader, "Raid Leader Katzman, I would like to introduce you to these three Bandit Women Warriors. First, this is their leader, Stella Brooks McTavrish, daughter of Chief Brooks of the Bucks and the mate of Wagon Master Carlos McTavrish. Next, this is Carmen Gomez Rider, daughter of Chief Garcia Gomez of the Comanche and the mate of Ralph Rider, owner and operator of the Rider Ranch. And this lady with the hair of fire is Helen Wayne, owner of the Wayne Ranch. Ladies, please meet Raid Leader Pat Katzman."

Katzman said, "It is a pleasure to meet new friends, especially when they are so beautiful and powerful. But I must pay close attention to the security of our mission. I understand that you have troops close at hand. Without surety of their and your bona fides, I must consider the possibility that you are, in fact, hostile to us. I understand you are here to meet someone, so you likely have considered the problem. Do you have any suggestions?"

“Yes, Raid Leader, I do," answered Stella. We are working for Master Lee Chang, the Headmaster of Unihold. If we may speak with Lou Harriman, we can arrange for her to communicate directly with the Headmaster, and by doing this, I believe that all issues can be resolved."

“We know of the Headmaster, of course. Is he with your troops and close by?” asked Pat.

“No, but we have a device that will allow Lou and the Headmaster to speak with each other. It is called a radio, and Lou will be familiar with such things."

With Jan beside her, Lou had moved up until they were just behind the first row of mounted warriors in the semicircle. Lou had overheard the conversation after the introductions. She dismounted and walked through the horses toward Pat. Jan, ever careful with Lou's safety, stayed close behind her.

Pat was still watchful and alert but smiled as he said, "And I see that the great Lou has made her own decision. Bandits, meet Lou Harriman." And he introduced each of the three women to Lou.

Lou said, “I heard you mention a radio. You have one with you?”

Stella replied, “It is with our troops just behind that ridge.” She pointed out the location. “I can signal to have it brought to us.”

“Do you agree, Pat?” asked Lou. “I think that is the appropriate action.”

“How will you signal?" Pat asked Stella. Stella raised a fist and flexed her fingers in a prearranged code. "Our leader, Ralph Rider, is watching and will join us now. He will bring the radio with him. Lou, Ralph Rider, and my Mate, Carlos McTavrish, studied at Unihold."

“I used to know a Dr. McTavrish at Unihold,” Lou said. “But you understand that was four hundred years ago.”

Stella answered, "We know of your Dr. McTavrish. He was an ancestor of my mate."

They could see a rider winding his way down from the ridge. Soon Ralph arrived at the camp. "Carmen, would you do me the honor of introducing me?"

Carmen was pleased to perform that duty. After the formality, Ralph bowed toward Lou, saying, "Lou Harriman, you know you are a legend to all of us. I can't wait to hear the story of how you are here. But I suggest that you wait and tell us as a group so you won't be pestered by everyone individually for the tale. Why don't you have a seat on one of those stools, and I will make the connection to Headmaster Chang. We will withdraw so that you may speak with him in private."

Lou did take a seat and, in minutes, was talking to Headmaster Lee Chang. They spoke for an hour and then another. The Raid stayed on alert as was proper, for the Raid Leader had not issued an all-clear signal as yet. Helen provided coffee for Pat, Ralph, the four Aztec in the advanced party, and Stella, Carmen, and Lou. Then they all moved away from Lou for her privacy.

Lee Chang told Lou what he knew about the first Headmaster, Fred Kennedy, what Fred had done to Lou, and why. He went into the story of Jordan Archer and outlined the history of the last four hundred years. The Headmaster told her of Magnus Johansson's role in their early history and the ongoing role that the Johanssons still played. He explained what Unihold was doing to bring technology back to Newhome, how the Johanssons were trying to take over the technology and the credit for it, and how the existence of Lou played into that conflict. They talked for over two hours.

Lou knew that this must be real. The knowledge that Lee displayed fit perfectly with her own experience and expertise. Lou understood that Headmaster Chang was fighting for the freedom and well-being of all of Newhome. She committed to doing everything possible to help in that cause.

Lou approached the men on the ground, returned the radio to Ralph, and said, "Pat, that was a long and exhausting conversation. Finally, I know why I was put to sleep for four hundred years and awakened to be here now. This is genuine, and I have pledged to help this cause in any way I can. It is for the benefit of all Bandits and all Colonists except those that wish to take control themselves. I assure you that these are our friends. You have a choice now. You can leave me with them, or you can join us. If you do, all in your Raid will certainly have the opportunity to count coup before we finish."

Pat called out, “All clear. Make camp.”

Ralph said, "Pat if you do not object, I will bring our troops down. This afternoon, we will feast. We have enough game for all. Regretfully, we do not have ale."

“Bring them down, Ralph. Lou has declared that we are friends, and thus it must be so," answered Pat.

Ralph raised a fist and signaled. There was much activity as the two outfits merged into one camp. No one was busier than Trail Cook Jerry Sinclair. His food was cooked, but fires had to be built to reheat the game, gravy, and sauces to perfection. Into the night, they ate and told stories to each other, sometimes in small groups and sometimes in large. Their tales were too long to be related in one day, but friendships were forged, and the basis for future understanding was established. Pat Katzman and Ralph Rider talked about how they could operate efficiently together. Pat was amazed at the wonder of the satellite maps. Carmen was content just to be with Ralph.

-----

Helen knew she had been correct to be with her friends, Stella and Carmen. But she had felt a bit useless at times. She was glad to find Mike's arms around her once again. "Mike, I got tied up in Cold Water Springs without anyone to hold me properly. You know how horny that makes me. We have been driving too hard this past week for us to do anything about my problem. Then, last night, I was tied up all night without being touched. It would have been easy to free myself, but we were playing a role to allay the Raid's concerns. And we did that, didn't we? I hope you have placed our tent so we can have some privacy tonight. I want to be tied up by you, so I have no hope of getting free. Then I want your hands on my body. I want my tits squeezed and my cunt probed. When I can't stand it anymore, I want you inside me pounding away. Are you up to that? Or do you need me to work on you for a while to get you into the proper mood?"

“Tying you up and playing with your body doesn’t take much to get me in the right mode, Helen. I have our tent adequately secluded. It is late enough that we can slip off without drawing notice. Let me show you where we are camped?”

They walked to the stream, and Mike guided Helen further upstream. They came to a low rise in the ground that extended to the stream, forcing it to meander in a U pattern around the protrusion. Scrambling up the slope of the mound behind Mike, Helen saw their tent pitched and waiting for them. "Mike, you found a wonderfully private place for us. I don't need my halter any longer, do I?"

Mike responded, "Your Comanche Bandit halter doesn't hide much, but I will be happy to have the little bit that it does fully exposed." The halter fell to the ground in front of the tent. "You don't have further need of your hands now either. Would you place them behind your back?"

Helen happily did so, and Mike tied her forearms with a two-column tie. He tied her elbows, touching each other. She said, "Are you pleased with how limber I am?"

“I am pleased with all of you, Helen," Make answered. But it is exciting to force your mounds to stand out even further." He showed interest and excitement by kneading her breasts and fingering her nipples.

Helen whispered, “I will give you all night to stop that!”

Mike looped a rope around Helen's hips and tied it to her hands, anchoring her hands to the top of her butt. The loop was just above the top of her buckskin shorts, which Mike proceeded to remove. "Kneel down for me, dear," he asked. She did, and he knelt beside her.

“Now, unless you have a better suggestion, I am going to frogtie your beautiful legs," he said.

Helen leaned to kiss him and said, "That sounds like a splendid idea. Then you can lay me back and pound on me as I asked. Or, if you are in the mood, you could leave me sitting frogtied for a while, and I can give us both a lot of fun with my mouth. What is your wish?"

Mike said, "Getting head from you is a dream. We will stop while I am still at my peak so that I can follow your command. First, I am going to play with your tits some more. And your crotch needs some attention, too, doesn't it?"

“It does," she said as Mike eased her to recline on her back. He sucked and nibbled on one tit while squeezing and manipulating the other. With his remaining hand, Mike inserted a finger between her labia and hooked it over her clitoris. He started a rhythm of pulling on her clit, tightening his grip on her tit, and sucking hard on the other one.

“I can't control this," cried Helen, "I'm coming now. I …" Mike moved his hand from her breast to make a hand gag to help her be quiet. She moaned into his palm while waves of pleasure overcame her. As the waves subsided, Mike lifted her back into a seated position.

He stood before her, placing his member in reach of her mouth. Helen did not delay taking him in deeply. The head of his member was bumping against her throat as she bobbed up and down on him. She did not stop until he exploded his load into her mouth. Helen swallowed, licked and sucked, and repeatedly swallowed until Mike was immaculate.

It took a few moments before he could talk. When he could, he said, "You were supposed to stop before I lost my load. Now, it will take some time for me to recover enough to continue working your plan for me to pound you."

“That's okay," Helen told him. It is good to improvise. Why don't you pull me into the tent, and we can sleep a while before you pound me with your magnificent tool? You may also want to gag me now that you have already used my mouth so well. And I wouldn't want my cries of pleasure to awaken troops and the Aztec."

“Your wish is my command always, my love," Mike answered.
Last edited by GreyLord 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

fantastic chapter great banter between Helen and Mike. Well done
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It is not exaggerated to say that in this chapter a historical meeting took place. A meeting between past and present which might change the history of Newhome. The intimate tie-up sequence at the end closes this chapter perfectly,
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

laz wrote: 1 year ago fantastic chapter great banter between Helen and Mike. Well done
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago It is not exaggerated to say that in this chapter a historical meeting took place. A meeting between past and present which might change the history of Newhome. The intimate tie-up sequence at the end closes this chapter perfectly,
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] for commenting. I am attempting to make this at least a little lighter that the first two arcs. But the Team and Unihold still must contend with the Johanssons so there will be some darkness. And, naturally, the girls will push the limits.

And yes, the meeting is historical (on Newhome) as it is a turning point that leads to significant change.

Then next chapter will be posted April 20, EDT.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 52 – Lou at Play

The Aztec were most interested in the troop's katana. After breakfast, Ralph Rider thought giving them a demonstration might be a good idea. The Aztec gathered in a large circle, and Frank and Carlos demonstrated the katana. The Aztec were properly amazed at the flashing speed of movement and the obviously forceful blows. To them, it was most impressive that no weapons broke with this kind of use. Then Stella stepped into the circle and had a match against Carlos. Carlos had been slightly better than Ralph, but Stella was in entirely another league. But a demonstration is not the same as first-hand experience.

Stella called out to the Aztec, "So that you will surely know the value of these weapons, I invite two of your warriors to attack me. Attack in earnest, but pull your blows to not wound me, and I will do the same for you. The Raid Leader assigned two warriors to accept the challenge. One of the warriors was Steven Mills, who happened to be one of the Aztec's top fighters.

The two Aztec and Stella bowed, and the Aztec attacked. Stella waited calmly for the moment that it took Steven and his fellow warrior to close the distance between them and Stella. Their attack was well coordinated. Steven's machete-like sword flashed at Stella from her left side while his partner swung at Stella from her right side. In a blur, Stella stepped to Steven's right side, striking his sword with her katana and cleaving the blade from the hilt. Continuing her movement, she took hold of Steven's right wrist, taking his balance and flipping him onto his back. She then cut down on the sword of her remaining opponent, severing that blade in half.

Cries rose from the Aztec, “How! How! How! …” They were astounded by what they had just seen.

Ralph Rider spoke where everyone could hear, "Aztec, you are invited to come with us to Rider Ranch. You will each be given a katana and basic training in its use there. After a week of training, we will escort Lou Harriman to Kennedy and Unihold."

Pat Katzman caught the eyes of his leaders. All were in agreement. Pat said, “Rancher Ralph Rider, we are honored to accept your kind and generous offer. With those weapons, that training, and joined with your forces, we will be an army to be reckoned with. Your maps show us the best way to your ranch. That will take us by Cold Water Springs. Can we get sufficient provisions there?”

“Yes," replied Ralph. "And, as Lou talked to the Headmaster at Unihold, we will talk to an agent in Cold Water Springs, and the provisions will be ready for us."

“This way of communicating is truly marvelous,” Pat said.

Carlos spoke, "Like many marvelous things, it can cause great harm in the wrong hands as well. But it is the way of the future."

-----

They began their trek to Cold Water Springs immediately. Carlos spoke to Jackson and updated him on the events that had taken place. The Headmaster had already informed Jackson that Lou and the Aztec had merged with the Rider forces. Jackson, in turn, noted that he had not found other allies of the Johansson clan.

Lou rode abreast with Jan, Stella, Carmen, and Helen. They told each other the details of their stories for the entire trip to Cold Water Springs. Lou was astonished that Helen had helped train troops practice securing a woman on a Lou's Ride. She well remembered that harrowing experience. Lou was also amazed that Lou's Ride was famous four hundred years later, bearing her name.

The last night before reaching Cold Water Springs, they stopped midafternoon. They didn't want to arrive at sundown. They had been pushing hard. The larger tent was pitched for the first time since preparing to meet the Aztec. Large, of course, is not the right word. It was, in fact, a small tent, but it would sleep up to six if they were all good friends. That night, the tent was for Lou, Jan, Stella, Carmen, and Helen.

After dark, the women dropped the sides of the tent and closed the flaps. They were in desert territory, and it got cold at night. Stella went to Lou and knelt in front of her. She had bundles of rope in her hands. Stella said, "Lou, we haven't done much in the way of relaxation on this trip other than tell each other about our stories. We have all had wild rides. Each of us has been tied up many times. I ask a special favor of you. Will you tie me up for the night? To be tied up by the Great Lou would be an unforgettable honor."

Lou looked at Stella and then at the other women. She saw there was great anticipation on each of their faces. She said, “Stella, you are perhaps the greatest warrior on Newhome today. For you to ask me to tie you up is the honor here. I will do it.”

Stella stripped naked. While disrobing, Jan asked Helen, "Would you tie me up? I have heard of Colonist all my life, but you are the first one I have met."

Helen answered, "Of course I will, Jan. We have all become friends. This is something that friends will do for each other."

Lou crossed Stella's hand in front and tied them together. Everyone could see that Lou knew what she was doing. Then Lou had Stella stretch out on her cot on top of a soft fur before tying her ankles together. After attaching a long rope to Stella's ankles and running it under the cot, she tied it to Stella's wrists, pulling her arms over her head and locking her hands beneath the cot. Then Lou looped a rope around Stella and the cot above her tits. More loops at her hips, thighs, and ankles.

“This may not be a perfect tie up, Stella. Perhaps it is mostly symbolic. But I hope that it will suffice.”

Stella struggled against the ropes and found that she couldn't get anywhere. She said, "Lou, given enough time, maybe I could free myself, but maybe I could not. Thank you, this is much more than symbolic."

Lou pulled another fur over Stella, stroking Stella's breast as she did so. "You are kind to say that."

They turned to see how Helen was doing with Jan. Jan had stripped bare following Stella's example. Helen had her hands tied in a reverse prayer with her arms locked into place with a chest harness. Her legs were frogtied with her ankles connected with a short rope. That rope was tightly tied to the back of Jan's chest harness. Helen had Jan lying on a fur on her side, stroking her tits and inserting fingers between her labia. Jan was trying unsuccessfully not to moan. "Ohhhh, that feels so very good, Helen."

“Good night, Jan. Sleep well," said Helen as she threw a fur on top of Jan. Then Helen said to Lou, "Would it be unfair of me to ask you to do one more tie up tonight? It boggles my mind to think you were the first person from Earth to travel to Newhome. Just thinking of being tied up by you gives me goosebumps."

“How would you like to be tied up, Helen?" Lou asked. "You are gorgeous, and it will be a pleasure. I hope you don't expect me to keep my hands off of you in the process?"

Helen answered, “Oh no. Please do not keep your hands to yourself. With me, I only want Mike touching me. It is just different with women who are good friends. And my favorite tie is the hogtie. I like it pulled tight enough to make me arch my back.”

Lou was surprised. "Even for all night? You will be stuck for the night unless you get free yourself."

“Lou, I wouldn't dream of trying to get loose from your tie," Helen said. "I plan on enjoying every minute of it all night."

Soon Helen found herself in a rigid hogtie that arched her back as much as it had ever been arched. Lou asked, “Do you want to be face down or on your side?”

Helen responded, "Face down, but aren't you going to do some fondling first? You can turn me on my side or even my back for that."

Lou said, “Carmen, I think I could use some help with Helen. Would you like to help me play?”

“Yes, I would. Helen has always been an excellent playmate. How would you like me to assist?” asked Carmen.

“Well, where would you like to give your attention? Her tits and her cunt both need our efforts.”

Carmen said, “Unless you have a preference, I will take care of her mons. Let’s turn her over. You want to try her on her back?”

Lou replied, "That won't be too comfortable for her wrists and ankles. But it won't be for too long. Here we go, turn her over."

Helen thought Lou was right. It did hurt a little, but she could easily handle the discomfort while they played with her. Lou covered one nipple with her mouth and sucked long and hard. The other tit was manipulated, squeed, twisted, and pulled. Both tits responded most erotically, sending signals to Helen's core organs. But the real erotic feelings came from Carmen, who alternated licking her vagina and probing it with her tongue with rubbing the walls with her fingers and tweaking her clit and hooking a finger over her clit and pulling and rubbing. Helen gasped, "Gag me quick, please. I don't think I can control a scream."

A bandanna was handy, and Lou stuffed it in Helen's mouth until it forced her jaws wide apart. Lou used her hand to hold the cloth in place while Helen let out a low moaning wail that told of the pleasure she was then feeling.

Carmen said, "I think we have performed our duty here. Let's flip her back face down." When they had Helen settled for the night, she said, "Lou come to bed with me. I want to rub your back and stroke your body until you fall asleep."

Lou answered, "You are all fabulous women. How did you know that I needed that tonight?" Lou fell asleep with all parts of her body feeling well cared for. Her breasts might be a little sore tomorrow, but who cared. Her pussy had erupted in multiple orgasms. Her hands had enjoyed grasping Carmen's bountiful tits. Even before her long sleep, she did not think she had ever been surrounded by so many people who loved her this much.

-----

The Bucks had been one of the most powerful of the Bandit tribes. Their home was on the lower slopes of a high mountain some one hundred km north of the Rider Ranch. Anyone hearing the story for the first time about the Bucks becoming close allies of the Colonists and Ralph Rider would surely think it was fiction. But Stella Brooks, the daughter of Chief Dan Brooks, fell in love with Carlos McTavrish. Stella and Carlos forged the alliance between the Bucks and the Rider Ranch. The Bucks renounced their claim to be Bandits and adopted the title of Rangers, devoted to Unihold and the Rider faction.

The mountains where the Rangers made their home extended far north and west of Ranger territory. Somewhere in that vast mountainous wilderness, a small village endured and was the home and headquarters of Aaron Johansson. Aaron could trace his ancestry back to Magnus Johansson, who lost his life fighting to acquire the sentient robots; Jeeves, Joseph, and Goliath. This was in the very early days of Earth's landing on Newhome.

Surviving Johanssons blamed Unihold and its Headmaster, Fred Kennedy, for the defeat and death of Magnus. The blame grew into hatred that was passed down from generation to generation. The Johansson clan watched and studied the bots' activities until the lack of electrical power caused by the Colony's failing technological infrastructure ceased the bot's operations. Still, the Johanssons observed every move made by Unihold. In time, they found a way to access the inner workings of Unihold. Honey traps worked as well on Newhome as they had back on Earth.

Aaron's sister, Carol, was a spectacular woman in all regards. She was tall, 180 cm, with a generous chest and a slim waist. She was in top physical condition from daily training with Jim Carling, a defrocked Unihold Master.

Carol had been very involved in the incident that caused Jim to be thrown out of Unihold. Headmaster Lee Chang knew that he was harboring a spy. Carol was able to plant evidence that pointed to Carling as the culprit. When he was forced out of Unihold, Carol offered him a safe haven far away in turn for training her. Carling did not have a clue that Carol was, in fact, the reason for his downfall. He directed all his hatred against Lee Chang and Unihold.

Jim Carling was diligent in his training of Carol. But he had come to lust after her body. Jim had not let Carol know about his feelings for fear of jeopardizing his position. But he particularly enjoyed the phase of Carol's training in Bondage, Escape or Endurance.

Carol was meeting with her brother, Aaron. She said, "You tell me they are near Cold Water Springs. I think we are safe to assume that they will go directly to Rider Ranch from there. There is no question it would be better to attack them before they get to the Rider Ranch. The logistics just don't work for us. We can't deploy sufficient forces that far away in time. So, we will have to attack them when they continue their journey to Kennedy. I would recommend attacking as they are leaving the Bucks territory. Excuse me; the Rangers' territory. What do you think?"

Aaron always appreciated his sister's advice. She was brilliant, and her hatred of Unihold matched his own. It was even possible that her hatred exceeded his. Carol had spent a year at Unihold, something relatively few women achieved. It was no secret that women at Unihold had a hard time. The official Unihold party line was that because women were physically weaker than men, they had to train harder to match men in physical endeavors. Carol completed the year of training with honors from the Headmaster but came home with a bitter hatred of Unihold. Aaron always wondered if there had been some specific incident that caused her response. If so, Carol never mentioned it.

“I agree," Aaron said. We can hide our troops in the forest at the bottom of the mountain and attack before the road takes them onto the open plain. If our intelligence is correct, the Aztec will have been given a few katanas by Ralph Rider, but their production is still limited. We have been training hard to deal with these new weapons."

“Not new, my brother. They are from many centuries ago on old Earth. It is fascinating how they play a pivotal role here on Newhome."

-----

A List of my Stories:
An Unlikely Savior at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19826
Spy Task Force at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19190
Tale of an Archer at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17878
The Bandit Scout on Newhome at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13848
Last edited by GreyLord 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

another great chapter in this saga
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, first of all Helen is indeed a tough cookie!
I likethe connections between the other stories and am confident one could follow this one easily without knowing the others, it's well done. Surely it's more fun when you can remember some events.

A special line made me smile...
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Cries rose from the Aztec, “How! How! How! …” They were astounded by what they had just seen.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Intense and sensual - Lou and the Newcomers getting more acquainted. And I agree with [mention]Nainur[/mention] : Helen is a tough cookie. So the plot moves forward. The Aztecs and the Bandits join forces. Things are moving towards a final confrontation. This chapter is well balanced: We have the plot moving forward and the more - how shall I say? :) - sensual scenes. Very well written as usual [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

laz wrote: 1 year ago another great chapter in this saga
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention]. The next chapter follows.
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago well, first of all Helen is indeed a tough cookie!
I likethe connections between the other stories and am confident one could follow this one easily without knowing the others, it's well done. Surely it's more fun when you can remember some events.

A special line made me smile...
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Cries rose from the Aztec, “How! How! How! …” They were astounded by what they had just seen.
I am pleased to hear to hear that t am keeping the balance between the previous parts of the story and and new, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. And one of your contributions seemed to fit.

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Intense and sensual - Lou and the Newcomers getting more acquainted. And I agree with [mention]Nainur[/mention] : Helen is a tough cookie. So the plot moves forward. The Aztecs and the Bandits join forces. Things are moving towards a final confrontation. This chapter is well balanced: We have the plot moving forward and the more - how shall I say? :) - sensual scenes. Very well written as usual [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. The next chapter may be more sensual than plot. But Ralph Rider and Carlos McTavrish are not happy with their mates' behavior. They need to clear the air.

-----

-----

Chapter 53 – Carmen and Stella Clear the Air

Geography is what it is. Wishes don't change it. The new Team still took a week to travel to Cold Water Springs. Jackson again put Carlos and Stella in their old suite. Helen would have never asked, but Stella insisted that she and Mike use the suite's guest bedroom for their two nights.

Jackson surprised those that knew him. He was as much in awe of Lou as anyone. He had his personal suite cleaned and ready for Lou to occupy. On seeing the size of the suite, Lou told Jackson, "I won't hear of this, Jackson. There is enough room for you to stay and for me to be a guest. I do appreciate your offer. But I need to talk to you every moment that I can. I have been talking to Headmaster Chang, but the radio is limited communications. It does not convey the bandwidth of personal communications. I think that you know what I mean by that. You are a Unihold Master, after all."

Jackson smiled, “Bandwidth is a term that I haven’t used in a conversation in a long time, Captain Lou. And it will be both an honor and a pleasure to spend as much time as you wish in discussions. Specifically, what do you want to know?”

Lou replied, "I must know exactly where Newhome stands concerning technology today. I am not a scientist, but as the Captain of a starship, the Argonaut, I have more than a bachelor's degree in training in all major sciences and engineering. When I know the details of the Colony's status, then I can advise the Headmaster on the best options for opening Newhome as a full technological colony once again."

Lou continued, "Also, and I know that as a Medico, you will keep this confidential; I need a break from my new women friends. All day, they ply me with questions about everything. And at night, they want me to tie them up. Don't misunderstand; I love my new friends and am delighted to answer their questions and tie them up. Each of them has beauty and grace. It is exciting to me that they would want me to tie them. But there is only one of me."

Jackson could not help laughing. "Yes, these are probably the most beautiful and exciting women on Newhome today. Master Chang has shared some genetic information about this crew that is beyond fascinating. I know that he will want to discuss it with you too. It is no accident that Stella and Carlos are mated. The same is true for Carmen and Ralph. Helen and Mike's bloodlines haven't come to a peak as yet. But in time, one of their descendants will have a mating as seemingly improbable as the Riders and the McTavrishs. It all goes back to the unanswered question of where did the natives on Newhome come from? I will let the Headmaster pursue those questions with you. We will discuss technology."

Jackson had already organized the re-provisioning of the Team to perfection. But, by their natures, Ralph and Carlos could not stop themselves from overseeing. The town, sensitive to their past association with the Johanssons and their ranch, extended all efforts and hospitality to the Team. The horses had the best grooming, feed, and stabling possible. The town folk did all of the heavy lifting and loading for the wagons, using the troops only so the Team would know that everything was precisely in place and perfectly balanced. That night, a big dinner was planned. It would be held in the Cattle Club, the most lavish establishment in town next to the Do Drop Inn. And it was larger and could accommodate the Team and a good part of the town. Of course, guards were set for the wagons and the horses. The Team was always diligent, but no real trouble was expected.

The Riders retired to their suite at the Inn midafternoon. Carmen was unable to tell Ralph about the women's activities with Lou on the drive back to the town. Ralph had been very busy with the movement. She asked, "Are you mad at me, Ralph. It just seemed like the thing that I should do for Lou. She is so amazing, and it is hypnotic being around her."

“No, I’m not mad, Carmen,” Ralph answered. “That doesn’t mean that I am not put out. Not just by your hanky-panky when you met the Aztrcs.”

“What hanky-panky are you talking about. I was the epitome of decorum during our meeting with the Aztrcs. Like Andromache, my virtue is beyond question." Carmen said.

“Where in the world did you hear about Andromache? Never mind. You are a minx, and I would be derelict in my duties as your mate not to take you to task. So let's lump all your transgressions into one basket and cleanse you of their effects. Would you be so kind as to remove your clothes for me?"

With a smile, or was it a smirk, on her face, Carmen stripped. "My Master, I want to demonstrate that only you hold my heart by being not just submissive to you as is proper as your mate. But you have my blessings to act as you see fit as my master. I am your obedient slave. What shall I do first, Master?"

The rooms of the Do Drop Inn were well equipped with rope, pulleys, D-bolts, cleats, and just about anything that could be desired to restrain and control a submissive woman. Or one who wasn’t, for that matter.

“I have some new gadgets to try,” Ralph said. “You know how I enjoy looking at your naked body.”

Ralph opened a box. There were two loops of rawhide. The rawhide was stitched and was about 3 cm wide. It was folded in a loop some 15 cm long before the two ends were stitched together with strong thread. The stitched-together part was about 30 cm long and ended with an eyebolt embedded in the rawhide. Two long strips of soft rawhide 5 cm wide Ralph called the binder were in addition to these devices.

Carmen wondered, "I don't see how you will use these. Will you show me?"

“That is the plan," Ralph replied. He took one of her hands, turned it palm up, and placed one of the loops against her wrist and forearm with the eyebolt end extending past her fingers. Then Ralph took one of the long, soft binders and looped it repeatedly around her wrist and forearm, passing through the rawhide loop each turn. He spaced the binder evenly up and down the length of the loop, effectively welding the loop to her wrist. Ralph finished by tying the ends of the binder in a knot on the top of Carmen's wrist.

“I wouldn't have guessed it. You can use this to pull on my arms. And you can pull very hard without hurting me because of the smooth way the rawhide loop is bound to my wrist over its length. This is genius, Ralph. Who thought of this?"

Ralph answered, "In some of our past sessions where you were stretched tight by your arms, I noticed rope marks were deeper than usual and took longer to go away. I thought this would distribute the force over a larger area, meaning less pressure at any given point. Let's rig the other hand."

With both loops attached, Ralph moved Carmen under one of their pulleys. He attached two hooks to the ring at the bottom of the pulley rope and hooked Carmen’s eye bolts to the hooks. Cranking the wench quickly had Carmen’s hands pulled high over her head.

A naked, blonde-headed Carmen was a sight to behold. Ralph would do everything in his power to ensure he would be the only man to ever see this sight. He took his time feeling her up and smooching. Finally, Carmen said, "Master, this is feeling wonderful, and I will be happy to continue as long as you wish. But I also know you very well by now, and I know you have some aggressive feelings that you need to release. You think that I did not act with propriety with Lou or at the meeting with the Aztrcs. I will tell you that I agree with you regarding Lou, but I believe that I was proper with the Aztrcs."

“You have always had a way of getting to the heart of matters, Carmen," Ralph said. "And I will agree that you may be correct with the Aztrcs. But that does keep it from pissing me off. Why don't you hand around a while, and we will think about it?" With that, he cranked the wench until Camen's feet were off the floor. Carmen thought, "Even pointing my feet straight down wouldn't let me touch the floor. Ralph is tying a rope around my legs above my knees and at my ankles. I am testing out our new toys. I can hold myself up by my arms for a long time. The strain of being suspended won't bother me for a while. I try a half chin up with one hand, so all the pressure is on one wrist. It is still comfortable. This is amazing. I would bet that I look sexy to my mate."

Ralph brought one of his easy chairs and placed it before Carmen. He took a seat and watched. I don't know for how long But, it was a long time. He stood and said, "Okay, you were proper with the Aztrcs. Moreover, it helped our cause. But you got sexy with Lou. That is for me and for me only. Do you understand?"

“Master, I do understand and will not let anything like that happen again."

“Then what do you think your punishment should be?” Ralph asked.

“In truth, hanging here is not punishing me yet. After a much longer time, I am sure it will. But you want me to appear at the Cattle Club event tonight. Because of our time constraints, you must take more direct action. I suggest you untie my legs and lower me a little before tying my ankles pulled out to the sides. Then I will be stretched and spread and most vulnerable. Take your belt, it is nice and wide, and whip me with it until the color of my skin matches your displeasure with me for my behavior with Lou. Will that make things right between us, my Lord?"

Ralph asked, "Do you think that would be appropriate? You would submit to me even if you committed no transgression. Do you think that you deserve this punishment?"

Carmen did not hesitate. "Ralph, I feel very guilty and would like you to punish me. I want to clear any bad feelings between us. Yes, it is not just for you. It is for me also."

Ralph lowered Carmen until her toes could just touch the floor and used rope to pull each leg to the side, stretching open her vagina. Carmen's feet were not touching the floor once again. After stuffing bandannas into her mouth until her cheeks bulged and her jaws were forced far apart, he again took a few minutes to fondle her. He tied a long rawhide string over the bandanna packing and around her head. He looped in around ten times, each time making sure it went between her teeth, tight, and holding the bandannas inside her mouth before tying it off. Then he stripped down too.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

Carmen nodded yes.

Ralph Rider was not sadistic by any means. On top of that, he loved Carmen, his mate, with all of his heart. But his mate was the daughter of the Chief of the Comanche. A husband had responsibilities, even in a Colony marriage. He had special responsibilities as a Colonist mated to a Bandit Chieftain's daughter. He knew Carmen would be a brat to force his hand sometimes. This time, she did not do this to make him react.

He did not wield his belt with all of his strength. He did measure his swings to redden Carmen's skin. He kept a slow but steady pace, back and forth. On her belly and on her butt, the belt landed. He struck the outside of her legs and her inner thighs. He did not miss the small of her back, the middle of her back, or her shoulders. Occasionally, he would swing up from the floor, swinging the belt between her legs to hit her mons. The belt was too wide to go between her labia, fortunately for Carmen. Her breasts and belly received their share of the belt's activity too.

Carmen was made of stern stuff. Her mate was fulfilling his duty beyond her expectations, though. Ralph had never inflicted pain on her to this extent. She deserved this punishment, and she would take whatever he served. She finally entered a trance-like state, not realizing tears were pouring from her eyes.

Seeing her tears, Ralph stopped the whipping immediately. He wasn't proud that whipping Camenr had resulted in an erection for him. His body liked what his mind did not. His instinct told him that Carmen would want him to use it. She told him once, "Never waste an erection."

She was positioned perfectly for that action. After joining Carmen, his hips took some of her weight. He untied her gag and pulled out all of the stuffings. As soon as she could speak, she said, "Finely done, my mate, finely done."

-----

Carlos and Stella were having their own issues settled in their suite. Stella knew even more than Carmen that she had crossed a line she should not have crossed. With the door locked, Stella did not wait to be told. She got naked quickly and picked up several coils of rope with one hand and a flogger and a cane with the other. She took a kneeling position in front of Carlos, offering the tools to him,

Carlos looked at her for a minute. "Do we need to discuss this?"

Stella replied, "No, my mate. I know that whatever you will do to me will be less than I deserve. My only hope is that you will extend my pain for a long time so afterward, everything will be clear between us."

Carlos thought momentarily and said, "Go and place those things on the bed. Then gag yourself." Stella got the biggest rawhide sack gag available and stuffed it inside her mouth. Then she looped a bandanna around her head and between her teeth twice and tied it off tightly. It was pulling hard on the corners of her mouth. Stella thought she was well gagged. She stood facing Carlos, awaiting his next command.

“Hand me the smallest coil of rope, and give me your hands behind your back." He bound her forearms in a two-column tie. This surprised Stella because she knew that he liked a cross-wrist tie or sometimes a reverse prayer tie. "Face the bedpost." She did. "Bend over all the way, put your head at the bottom of the post." In that position, Stella's arms were against the bedpost. Her hands were just above the top of her butt in height, with her torso and legs forming an inverted U.

Carlos tied Stella's hands to the bedpost and kept looping the rope around the post and her arms lower and lower. Each loop was tight, and when the rope reached her elbows, it made her elbows almost touch. Carlos continued until he reached her shoulders. Carlos had no intention of letting Stella get damaged, so he took a short rope and worked it between her legs and her torso until it was up to her groin. Then he looped that around the bedpost and tied it off. This pulled her back and butt tight to her arms and the post. Now, losing her footing couldn't cause her to wrench her shoulders.

Stella realized she could lift her legs and put them against the top of the post if she wanted to. But she was being conscientious about moving without command. Carlos took another short rope and tied it to one ankle. Then he looped it around the bottom of the bedpost and tied it to her other ankle. In the process, he had pulled both ankles forward to the bedpost forcing her head between her forelegs. She was not well-balanced now. The ropes were taking some of her weight.

Looking around, Carlos found a wooden paddle. “You are perfectly positioned for a good blistering.” He gave her a good swat with the paddle.

Stella thought, "That hurt like hell, but I will not make a sound. I will take my punishment like the scout that I am. I would want my father, the Chief of the Rangers, to be proud of my behavior tonight. Naturally, I don't want him to know of this. But I would want him to be proud if he did."

Nine more times, Carlos brought the paddle down on her butt. He tried to have some variation of the point of impact. After ten strikes of the paddle, two rosy red globes were locked to the bedpost. "I will think about this for a while. You think too." Carlos reclined on the bed with his head on a pillow to stare at Stella's butt. He thought that had been hard enough on her that it would have caused at least some gagged outcry on her part. She was tough.

“This is a position that grows very uncomfortable very fast. I would still be ready to scream even if my butt wasn't hurting this bad. As if I could scream after the way I gagged myself. I don't think I have ever been tied up with my head between my legs. But I will endure this as long as Carlos thinks it is appropriate."

An hour later, Carlos untied Stella. If he hadn't supported her, she would have fallen. Her muscles were in one continuous cramp. Carlos stretched her out on the bed. It was torture just to straighten herself out. She could not find the energy to untie her gag, so Carlos removed it and gave her water.

She did find the strength to put her arms around his neck. "Carlos, my mate, and my master, you would have made a fine Bandit. You have punished your mate very well, indeed. Just as she deserved."

-----

The recovery of Stella and Carmen was rapid. They were ready to go to the Cattle Club for the night's festivities. But both were showing marks that would take much longer to fade away. A call to Jackson solved their problem. He found beautiful and sexy Colony clothes for them to wear to the club that would hide their temporary blemishes.

-----

A List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 04/25/23
Last edited by GreyLord 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] indeed this was sensual - in a way :) After all they did all what they did for the cause. And I am really not sure Carmen and Stella committed any transgressions in the strict sense of the word. They did what was necessary. But it was the hell of a chapter nevertheless!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

Another well written chapter. The two couples seem to be on the same page regarding transgressions and punishments.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention] this latest chapter was indeed sensational, but then it’s most certainly what we’ve come to expect, and considering it features Carmen and Stella two of my favourites even better, awesome as always
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago @GreyLord indeed this was sensual - in a way :) After all they did all what they did for the cause. And I am really not sure Carmen and Stella committed any transgressions in the strict sense of the word. They did what was necessary. But it was the hell of a chapter nevertheless!
[mention]Caesar73[/mention], actually I agree with you. But as all travelers to Gor know, there are times that the male warrior simply must show who is boss. Now, we will let Helen clear the air and all will be well with the Team. Thank you for commenting.
laz wrote: 1 year ago Another well written chapter. The two couples seem to be on the same page regarding transgressions and punishments.
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention]. With the coming chapter, that will become three couples.
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago I have to agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention] this latest chapter was indeed sensational, but then it’s most certainly what we’ve come to expect, and considering it features Carmen and Stella two of my favourites even better, awesome as always
Thank you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. I hope that you will think this chapter also meets your expectations.

-----

-----

Chapter 54 – Helen and Mike Get Serious

Stella and Carmen walked along the boardwalk to the Cattle Club. Carlos and Ralph were right behind them. Stella whispered to Carmen, "We need to talk when we can. Carlos and I cleared the air this afternoon."

“We did too!" Carmen said as they looked at each other with big eyes. Then they both laughed, and each woman moved beside her man. The club was jumping. It was filled to the brim with Rider troops and Aztec. Any room left was taken by area dignitaries who wanted to show their respect and support for Ralph Rider.

Ralph grumbled to Carlos, "I will have to talk to the crowd, I suppose. Don't you want to do that for me?"

“Oh, no!” Carlos said. “This is why you make the big bucks.”

The next day, many troops and Aztec were fuzzy-headed. But all knew the urgency of getting Lou to Unihold, so they sucked it up and rode out toward Rider Ranch at dawn. Stella and Carmen rode a little apart so they could talk. It was their first chance since 'clearing the air' yesterday afternoon. Stella began, "If I ever think that Carlos is soft, he proves me wrong. You noticed that I did not sit down last night. You can't imagine how he tied me up and paddled my bottom. Then he left me tied for the next hour. Every muscle in my body was screaming at me. When he finally freed me, it took an hour of aftercare before I could bath and dress for the Cattle Club."

Carmen asked, "Well, don't hold out on me; how did he tie you up?"

Stella complied, "Picture me standing in front of a bedpost with my hands tied behind my back. Then Carlos bends me over, I mean all the way over, until my head is between my legs. That put my arms pointing up the bedpost, and they get tied tight to the post. My waist gets tied to the bedpost, too, and that is a good thing because it would be bad to lose my balance tied this way. Finally, my ankles get tied together except around the bottom of the bedpost, where Carlos pulls them forward and me off balance. I was straining to hold my position, but to no avail because I couldn't move. If I relaxed, the ropes dug deep into my skin. If I didn't relax, my muscles started quivering from exhaustion. I mentioned that I was naked, leaving my butt high and exposed for a paddle, which Carlos used brilliantly. Then he left me hanging there while he watched for a long time."

Carmen commented, "Carlos loves you above everything. He was marking his territory, wasn't he? That sounds like an incredibly exhausting tie-up. Ralph took great care of me as well. He had something made, I don't know what to call it, a wrist glove maybe. Anyway, Ralph put them on me and used them to suspend me. After tying my legs, he sat in a chair and looked at me for over an hour. Do you think that Ralph and Carlos planned this together? Finally, he said he agreed that I had been proper with the Aztec but continued punishing me for what I did with Lou. Ralph was right, of course. I deserved it. He untied my legs and spread them at my suggestion. Then he gave me the hardest whipping I have ever had. He used his belt. As you said, it cleared the air. And I know that he loves me as I love him."

-----

That night, when all were bedded down, Mike motioned for Helen to follow him. She picked up her backpack, and Mike led her far into the desert, away from the camp. When they stopped, Mike looked up at the brilliant stars and moons. "Helen, I am not an expert on Bandit customs, but as I understand them, you acted properly when first meeting the Aztec. You are fortunate that they are fine people, or you might have been in real trouble before we could have rescued you. But the night you women spent with Lou, you did not act properly."

Helen had been told of Stella's and Carmen's experiences and knew that the men somehow knew what had happened in the tent with Lou. Helen said, "Mike, I am sorry. I was overawed by the presence of the great Lou."

“We are not married in the Colony tradition, and we are not mated in the Bandit tradition," Mike said. "Yet I want to be. We have been behaving more in the Bandit tradition in our time together. But I don't just expect, I demand your loyalty and devotion to me if we are to continue. I have given you my loyalty and devotion. Under this starry sky, I ask you to state your intentions."

“Mike," Helen began, "I haven't known you for long. But we have been through intense experiences together, and I love you. I made a mistake in the tent with the other women. At the time, I did not think of how that would make you feel, and I ask your forgiveness for my transgression?"

“I want us to go forward together and united in purpose, Helen. I cannot hold a grudge against you," he replied.

Helen responded, "Everyone seems to know how Stella and Carmen 'cleared the air.' You must know too. Though we are not mates yet, we are mates in spirit. I think that we should clear the air as well. I have been thinking about this. Here is my backpack. You will find what you need in it." In a few quick moves, Helen was standing nude in front of Mike.

After looking in the backpack, Mike said, “This is what you want? We have played hard before, but it was a gentle rough and no more. This will not be gentle.”

“I want to prove that I belong to you, Mike. I want you to do this.” Helen turned and offered Mike her hands behind her back.

Mike took a short rope and made a few loops around her forearms, holding them parallel to each other and the ground. Mike had never resolved exactly which of Helen's features was her best. He loved her firm butt, narrow waist and flat stomach, large breasts, beautiful face with bright blue eyes, and long, lustrous, auburn hair. Mike placed her hair so it would fall between her arms and back. Then he lifted her hair under the arm bindings and pulled it down, causing two things to happen. Her neck arched back until she was looking straight up at the stars. Her wrists were raised to her shoulder blades, and her forearms were now crossed there at right angles. He looped the hair around her wrists vertically and horizontally and used string to hold the hair in place.

Mike spent some time fondling Helen's boobs and fingering her mons, paying careful attention to her clit. Helen said nothing but was breathing deeper, turned on by Mike's actions. Mike stopped and dropped to his knees in front of Helen to tie her legs above and below her knees and at her ankles. While there, he took several deep licks of her vagina, forcing Helen to make a soft "mmmmm" sound.

Withdrawing the rawhide sack gag and a bandanna from the backpack, Mike walked behind Helen. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, helping Mike insert the sack. When satisfied with it, he used the bandanna to lock it in place. The flogger was the next thing removed from the pack.

In the moonlight, Helen's butt was inviting, and Mike started stroking the flogger across her cheeks with vigor. Minutes later, he was still flogging her butt. Helen thought, "Stella and Carmen were brave and took their punishments without a whimper. I will too."

Then Mike started varying his target, adding the small of Helen’s back and the back of her legs. “That adds to my torment. But I don’t think it will compare to the pain when he starts on my front. I dread the thought of that flogger on my tits, but I know it is coming,” she thought.

She was correct. Mike moved in front of Helen and began flogging her boobs immediately. After a good dozen blows, she could not help flinching. Her legs were lashed together, so she lost balance and fell to the desert sand. The fall did not hurt her. Mike picked her up and put her back on her feet. He said, "If you move to avoid the flogger, you will fall. You are brave by not trying to yell into your gag. Do you want to continue? Make a sound if you do. If you do not make a sound, we will stop."

Helen cried, “Hmmmph!” Yes, she wanted to stop. This hurt. But even more, she wanted to ‘clear the air.’

Mike took up the strokes with the flogger. He still hit her breasts some but also hit her belly, legs, and groin. Helen did not flinch again but started zoning out within her own head. Without her conscious attention on maintaining her balance, she fell once again. Mike was astute enough to notice that her second fall was not from flinching. He released the gag and stroked her face while she came around.

“What happened?” Helen asked.

“You went into a trance. I have heard of that, but I have never seen it. Are you alright?" Mike was untying her legs.

“Except for some red stripes all over my body, I am fine. I can't see them, but I know they are there. You did good work, Mike. Is the air now clear between us?

Mike lowered his pants and rolled Helen on top of him. Helen knew what to do and moved so that her cunt could engulf Mike's rod with only a little help from Mike in holding himself in alignment and guiding her position. After all, Helen was still looking up at the stars. But once she had him within her, she took control, moving up and down on him. Mike held her breasts, guiding her on the length and timing of her strokes. "Helen, our air is clear. You are forgiven for anything I know about and anything I do not know about. Do you forgive me?"

Perhaps because of the intense stimulation she had received from the flogger, Helen erupted in waves of orgasm first. And those waves took Mike over the edge. Helen folded her body to his chest as the last of the waves subsided. Mike held her in his arms for a few minutes before his fingers found the string keeping her hair in place and released it. It seemed to take a long time to unwind her hair from her arms. Helen didn't care. She was pleased with herself and with Mike. Ultimately, her wrists were free from her hair, and she could rest her face on his shoulder. "Mike, the only transgression you have ever done was to get wounded. Don't ever do that again. Formally, yes, you are forgiven. Oh, it feels better to not have my head pulled back. Getting my hands lower to a more natural position is also good. You are welcome to tie me that way again whenever you wish. I have been looking a the stars a lot tonight. They are beautiful. Before you untie my hands, could I rest here a little while looking at you?"

-----

Earlier that night, during their meal, Jan Jones was speaking with Pat Katzman. "We have had an erratic history together, Pat, sometimes erotic, sometimes not. You and I have seen history unlike anyone else. The great Lou has brought a whirlwind into our lives that won't die out. I don't know where this will lead, certainly to battle and counting coup. And likely, perhaps, to our deaths. We have both been infatuated with Lou. And do not mistake; I will continue to protect her. But there is no path for me with Lou other than battle. Perhaps you feel the same. I want to commit now, not just in fun but in earnest. I wish to submit to you and forsake all others if you will accept me."

“My heart has been in turmoil, Jan," Pat replied. "Your words mirror my thoughts very closely. I would like for you to submit to me. Because we have been together in the past, there is no need for time to pass. I would like to announce our Intention to Mate. Since our Chief is far away, I can initiate our Final Courtship myself. We will seek the advice of Stella and Carmen, daughters of two great Chiefs and great warriors. Perhaps they will assist us."

Jan said, "I know that they will. But tonight, please tie me up and hold me in your arms? Naturally, I will serve you in any way that you wish."

“I have had enough food; come to my tent."

They entered the Raid Leaders' tent. It was a command tent that was more extensive than others on the Aztec's Raid. After closing the flaps, Jan undressed. "Do my breast still please you, my leader?"

Pat turned her around, cupped her tits, and pulled her back into his chest. "They do please me, Jan, as do the rest of you, mind and body." After a few minutes, he released her and removed his clothing. Jan moved a step forward and offered her arms behind her back. Pat surprised her by only tying her wrists together, although they were tied well. There was just room for the two of them on his bed.

Pat was on his back. Jan was partially on her side and partially on top of him. Pat played with one breast as it rested on his chest. He did so for a long time. Pat pressed it and massaged it. He fingered the nipple until it was pebbled and prominent. When Pat pinched the nipple hard, Jan only moaned a soft "Ehhhh."

“There is no need to gag you tonight, is there, Jan?" You have more self-control than anyone."

Later, they coupled, and afterward, they slept with Jan, still bound, in his arms and very happy.

-----

A List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 04/30/23
Last edited by GreyLord 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of the best parts in this chapter: The conversation between Carmen and Stella at the beginning - how they talk about "cleaning the air" - I can imagine why Stella did not sit down :)

Then the centre part of the chapter: The scene between Helen and Mike. Quite intense and in a way beautiful: Bondage under the stars :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well [mention]GreyLord[/mention] i can safely say from start to finish this chapter not only met my expectations but surpassed each one, from Carmen and Stella talking to one another, which was subtle yet hot, to Mike and Helen. Simply delightful as always. 9 out of 10, (I deducted one point for the lack of video accompaniment 😂)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago One of the best parts in this chapter: The conversation between Carmen and Stella at the beginning - how they talk about "cleaning the air" - I can imagine why Stella did not sit down :)

Then the centre part of the chapter: The scene between Helen and Mike. Quite intense and in a way beautiful: Bondage under the stars :)
Indeed! Lovely, and very true to the spirit of this saga, but - how could it be else? Loving it.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

This is fiction at it's best, in these last two chapters the interaction between the men and women along with the realistic bondage is so believable. well written. well done.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago One of the best parts in this chapter: The conversation between Carmen and Stella at the beginning - how they talk about "cleaning the air" - I can imagine why Stella did not sit down :)

Thank you so much, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I am trying to get more action in the story. But with so many couples, tugs keep getting in the way.

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago Well @GreyLord i can safely say from start to finish this chapter not only met my expectations but surpassed each one, from Carmen and Stella talking to one another, which was subtle yet hot, to Mike and Helen. Simply delightful as always. 9 out of 10, (I deducted one point for the lack of video accompaniment 😂)
[mention]Bandit666[/mention], your praise is overwhelming. Thank you so much. I did want to make a film of this. But the production company would not agree to my demands for me to individually test each actress for her part.

Nainur wrote: 11 months ago ...

Indeed! Lovely, and very true to the spirit of this saga, but - how could it be else? Loving it.
Thank you very much, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Having you onboard is particularly important to me.

laz wrote: 11 months ago This is fiction at it's best, in these last two chapters the interaction between the men and women along with the realistic bondage is so believable. well written. well done.
Great praise, [mention]laz[/mention]. Thank you. I would add a caveat about the bondage being realistic. The submissive should be extremely fit, limber, and experience in being tied up to try these kinds of bondage. I do try to make it believable and, hence, greatly appreciate your remarks. At the same time, I do take the liberty of being a fiction writer.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

Chapter 55 – The Medico Enjoys Mead

Pat and Jan sought out Stella and Carmen as their journey continued the next day. Jan told them, "Pat and I wish to enter the Final Courtship. Because we are far from our Chief, we believe we may do so on Pat's authority as Raid Leader. But we seek your advice and wisdom as the daughters of two great Chiefs. Can you help us achieve our desire?"

Carmen answered first, “I am sure that we can. Stella is our senior scout and warrior. Her father, Chief Brooks, defeated my father and the Comanche before accepting us as allies. We must follow her advice.”

Stella said, "In this short time that we have known each other, you have become our dear friends. I wish, and I am sure Carmen will agree, to do everything possible to facilitate your Final Courtship." Stella looked at Carmen, who nodded yes. "We will have to talk at some length to see if there are significant differences between Aztec and Bucks Courtship traditions. You will require Courtship Guardians. You have that, do you not?" Pat and Jan indicated in the affirmative. Then Carmen and I will serve. I also suggest Helen. Though a Colonist, she is taking to Bandit ways like crazy."

Jan said, “I would like to have Helen as a Guardian very much. Do you think she will accept?”

Carmen replied, "I think we would have a fight on our hands if we tried to keep her out."

“Now, for the timing," Stella said. I had my Final Courtship traveling from Bucks Mountain to Rider Ranch. But that was a relatively leisurely trip. I recommend that you wait until we are at the Ranch. We routinely have a three-day Courtship. Is that satisfactory to the Aztec?"

Pat said, "Yes, I have seen a two-day Courtship and sometimes a longer one. I think three days is ideal. Jan, do you agree?"

“I will agree with whatever you say, my lord and master,” Jan answered.

“She is ready,” laughed Carmen.

“You know that you will be expected to restrain Jan for three nights while she makes good-faith efforts to escape. The Guardians will present Jan securely bound at the start of the three nights. At dawn, the Guardians will return to see if she is still tied up and helpless. It doesn't matter how often you untie and retie her during the night. But she must be tied up and completely under your control when the Guardians arrive at Sunup."

Jan said, “That sounds like the procedure that we follow. I am a good Bandit. This will not be a problem.”

Carmen added, "After the third night, a brief ceremony will be held to signify the completion of your Courtship. We have a Unihold Master at Rider Ranch who can perform the ceremony. All will know that you are fully mated. Congratulations, my friends."

Later, Stella and Carmen got Helen away from the others. Helen said, "I can't imagine what you will tell me. From the look on your faces, it will be something good."

Stella said, "Helen, we don't know of any Colony woman that has taken to Bandit ways more than you. A big Bandit event will happen when we return to the Ranch, and we want you to participate. Are you up to it?"

“I handled Lou’s Ride. I took being the prisoner of the Diamond Bar Ranch folks. I did not piss myself at the hands of Summer Johansson. Tell me what you need,” Helen replied.

“This is different,” Carmen said. “Pat Katzman and Jan Jones want to enter the Final Courtship.”

“And we want you to be a Courtship Guardian,” added Stella.

“Oh, boy!” exclaimed Helen. “This means I get to tie up Jan again. What could be better?”

Ralph Rider and the Wagon Master Carlos McTavrish pushed the group as hard as man and beast could endure returning to the Ranch as quickly as possible. They may have set the record for the shortest travel time between Cold Water Springs and Rider Ranch.

Ralph decreed that the Final Courtship would begin on their second night at the Ranch. Everyone would recover from their travels the first night and during the next day. The adventure to collect Lou had taken them many kilometers.

-----

Medico Frank Stevens, Unihold Master, had stayed in touch with the Rider forces and with Unihold. He had also stayed in close contact with Rita Smith, the proprietress of Rita's Fine Clothing in Round Rock. He availed himself of every opportunity to travel to Round Rock and persuaded Rita to come to the Ranch on more than a few occasions. Rita had first been afraid of the Medico and of being tied up. But Frank had been patient with her, and the result was that Rita was now a wholehearted enthusiast and submissive, at least to being tied up by the Medico. She would admit to herself only that she was equally enthusiastic about having sex with him while tied up. Somehow, being tied up changed the equation to make things better. But she knew it would be horrible for anyone else to tie her up and touch her.

The Medico talked Rita into visiting the ranch because the Team with troops and Aztec was due to arrive the following day, and Frank needed to be on the Ranch to supervise preparations. Much was already done. New katanas were ready for all of the Raid. The chefs and kitchen staff were prepared for the arriving hoard. The assumption was made that the Aztec and Rider Troops would be threadbare after their long and hard travel and need new clothing. Rita was helping with that and brought two wagonloads of new clothes.

Rita oversaw the stacking of the new clothing in a storeroom with bins sorted by size. She then made her way to the house of Medico Stevens. He was not there, but Rita knew that the door would be open. With Ralph Rider and his expanded forces arriving tomorrow, she had no doubt that Frank would be very busy, so she planned to return to Round Rock in the morning. She also planned to make good use of this night.

As she expected, she found everything she needed in the kitchen. Soon, Franks's favorite food was cooking. When Frank walked in, his nose told him that Rita was there and cooking his favorite. Slipping in behind her, he wrapped her in his arms for a hug. "I'm so glad to see you here. After tonight, things will be total chaos around here. I will be heavily involved in a crash training program in Kendo, jujitsu, and Aikido. Thank you for coming here tonight."

Rita turned and pressed her breasts into Frank's chest. "Frank, I am happy I could deliver some of the supplies that you need. I know this situation is overloading your in-house ability to manufacture. But mainly I am happy to have a night with you. I am happy that I have resolved my doubts and can submit to you without reservation."

Frank looked into her face intently and said, "And I am happy to accept your submission, Rita. But I don't want to get in too much of a hurry. My nose tells me that you have been busy. Can we enjoy a meal before we play?"

“Of course," answered Rita. "I look forward to our play, but it gives me great pleasure to see you eat food you enjoy too. I found some very excellent wine and mead in the cooler. What would you like with your meal?"

“If you agree, let’s have some wine now. The mead might go well later. You probably haven’t tasted mead before. It is only made at Unihold, the method copied from Monks on Earth in the Dark Ages and the Middle Ages.,There is only a limited production for Unihold consumption. Mead is sweet, based on honey, and fortified to be much stronger than wine.

They did enjoy their meal. Rita filled Frank in on all the news from Round Rock. Frank updated Rita on the Rider Ranch and what he knew about the activities of the Rider forces making their way back home. It would be interesting to learn how the information got to the Headmaster. But he told the Medico, and now the Medico told Rita. "Stella, Carmen, and Helen played an interesting role in the meeting with the Aztec. Then they got out of hand with the great Lou. To the extent that extensive submission was demanded and received from them. Carmen was suspended for more than an hour and whipped with a belt. Stella was bent over double, tied to a bedpost, and paddled until she couldn't sit down that night. And Helen was tied up while standing up and flogged until she fell over repeatedly. I understand that Helen was tied in a reverse prayer. They were all kept tied up stressfully for a long time."

“I know you are just starting to show me things, Frank," Rita said. "But what is a reverse prayer tie? We haven't done that, have we?"

“No," Frank answered. "the reverse prayer is pretty stressful. The hands are tied up between the shoulder blades. Most cannot stay tied that way for long if they have any choice. I haven't ever hurt you, have I, Rita? Until you are ready to take a higher level of discomfort joyfully, I wouldn't do that to you."

“Frank, I have been going through the yoga exercises you gave me twice daily. I am much more limber now than I was before we got together. I will not be foolish and ask you to do something that you don't think is appropriate for me yet. I am not a weakling. I have worked hard all my life and added your special workouts. I am in the best physical condition ever. I can take some discomfort for a while and would like to do this for you and to test myself. I promise tonight and in the future, I will be honest with you about how I feel and will always let you know when I want you to free me. I'm babbling, aren't I? But I would like to try a reverse prayer tonight."

“I am almost speechless, Rita," Frank said. "No matter what we do or don't do, that is the most heartwarming offer I have ever had. If you want to try it, we will. But I want you to keep something in mind. Even with my tanto, it takes some time to free you. Once you rise to the level of pain that you want to get free, that level keeps rising while you get freed. I want you to judge things, so I have time to untie you without cutting the ropes before you get to the level of real pain. Will you do that for me?"

“Of course, I will, Master Stevens," she answered. "You know that your word is my command." Rita beamed at Frank and would do exactly as he said, to the best of her ability.

Rita quickly cleaned up from her cooking and their meal. They had continued enjoyable conversation and had drunk several glasses of the excellent wine. She turned to Frank and said, “Okay, I am ready.”

They retired to the bedroom. Frank took the bottle of mead with them. Rita asked, "Am I correct in assuming that my Master wants to see all of my skin?"

“You are correct, dear Rita,” he answered.

Rita removed her clothes. She opened a bottom dresser drawer that Frank kept empty for her. After neatly folding her clothes in the drawer and closing it, she opened the drawer above for Frank. That drawer held many coils of rope and other toys. Rita had not had many of the toys used on her so far. “What would you like me to do now, Sir?” she asked.

“Take the next fifteen minutes and stretch. Emphasize stretches for the arms, back, neck, and shoulders," Frank told her. When Rita finished, she stood. "Once more, I remind you to be sensitive to the difference between uncomfortable and hurt. You will let me know long before your sensations reach a level you would consider hurtful?"

Rita answered, “Yes, Frank. I will do that. Now, tell me what to do.”

Frank said, "Fold your arms behind your back, high between your shoulder blades. You can cross your forearms if you can't get your arms side by side. Many who do this successfully must practice it for a long time before their first success."

Rita struggled to follow his instructions and finally said, "I can get my hands pretty high, but I do have to cross my wrists. How does this look?" She turned to show the Medico.

“Many work for months to get that far," Frank told her. I am going to tie a rope just above your elbows. When you have had more experience with this, I will pull your elbows closer together. Tonight, I will use very light pressure only to help you hold your hands up by taking some of the strain your arms are now feeling." It was done by the time he had said that.

“Yes,” Rita said, “you are right. That is making this easier. What is next?”

Frank held her wrists with one hand and tied a rope around them with the other. "You might be able to squeeze your elbows a little closer and make the elbow loop fall off. I will build a chest harness to prevent that and keep your hands close to your back. Having your hands pulled away from your back while in this position would be damaging."

Rita said, "I know you will care for me."

Frank finished the harness and moved Rita to the bed, and had her kneel on it. "I am going to frogtie your legs now. When I lift a knee, lean forward to keep your balance." In minutes, Rita was in a reverse prayer frogtie. Frank eased her down onto the bed and placed a pillow under her hips.

He told her, “Because your wrists are crossed, you will have some added discomfort. The pillow should help some. How are you so far? You are doing fantastically. It is alright for us to stop and go to something else at any time now.”

“Frank, there is some pressure on my wrists but nothing to make me want to stop. This is a most restrictive tie. It is the most restrictive one that you have ever put me in. But I am fine with it. Now, I want you to play with my body while I am tied this way and then for you to enter me for us to make love. If you want to gag me, that will be fine too. I can grunt to signal that I need to get loose."

Frank said, "First, I think it is time to sample this great mead. As I mentioned, in ancient years on Earth, it was made by monks." Frank was looking admiringly at Rita's flat belly and the deep depression of her navel. "Now, hold still," he ordered, filling that depression with mead. He immediately sipped over half of it. "Yes, it is indeed good." Then he filled his mouth with the rest, tonguing Rita's navel in the process, and covered Rita's lips with his, letting the mead trickle into her mouth.

Rita sucked on his mouth until she had the last drop of mead. "Of anything I might have dreamed or thought of for tonight, having my first taste of mead this way would not have been in the dream. Yes, the mead is most tasty. I like it very much. But what I like most is this way of drinking it. May I have some more? I am completely helpless at your hands and cannot serve myself."

-----

A List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 04/30/23
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago The Medico Enjoys Mead
Am always reading *meat* - my bad! :D
(bad maybe he does - inter alia - too!). Another fine addition to a truly epic saga.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 11 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago The Medico Enjoys Mead
Am always reading *meat* - my bad! :D
(bad maybe he does - inter alia - too!). Another fine addition to a truly epic saga.
I made the same mistake - was does that tell about us? So another Final Courtship is in the making! looking forward and indeed another fine installment. This is a fantastic world you created [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree, this really is a fantastic world you’ve created, with some of the best characters anywhere in modern literature, but at least I read Mead, must be because I come from a land where that’s well know, or the fact I’m less than an hour away from Holy Island, England lol
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

the dialog between Rita and Frank is great, the bondage is realistic and well conceived, well done. You just keep getting better and better at storytelling. The overall chapter is excellent as well. I only have two thumbs so two thumbs up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic