The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 86 - 03/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

Chapter 59 – Carol Is Captured

Six years ago:
Even before becoming a Master at Unihold, Jim Carling had come to the attention of the senior Master as a possible problem. Headmaster Lee Chang fretted over Carling more than once as Carling rose through the ranks at Unihold. Jim Carling met all of the criteria for promotion at each step of his career. Yet more than one of his evaluators has said Carling was not Master material. But the tradition of innocent, until proven guilty, called for his advancement, given no evidence of any problem.

Headmaster Chang often thought of an old story he had once read. Back on Earth, centuries ago, in the days of sailing ships, it was said that they had iron men in wooden ships before the days of wooden men in iron ships. In those days, there was a chief on a naval base, the senior enlisted man, who advocated holding a formation of the entire base every Monday morning and selecting one man at random and hanging him. The chief said, “The men will think, ‘If they do this at random, what will they do to me if I do something wrong?'" The Headmaster often thought they didn't have it all wrong back then.

Jim Carling had a problem he fought very hard to control. He lusted after young women. He wanted to do things to them that many of his peers would deem unacceptable. It irritated him that the Bandit culture accepted and embraced what he wanted to do. The Colony did not, at least not openly. Carling was driven by his desires and was always looking for an opportunity. After Barbara Simmons had his rooms assigned to her, among other masters, as a housekeeper, he thought he would finally achieve his dream.

Barbara was of less than average intelligence but could perform domestic duties very well. She was buxom and had the good looks of youth. Barbara enjoyed people and wanted to enjoy life in general. Taking care of a group of Masters at Unihold was exciting and gave her a sense of fulfillment. They were, she thought, nice people, and she was proud of taking care of their laundry, bedding, cleaning, and other domestic needs. When Master Jim Carling talked to her, she was thrilled. He was young, not much older than she, and good-looking.

Carling was clever and did not rush things. He slowly established a rapport with Barbara until he thought she would agree with his advances. Of course, he would have preferred someone like Carol Johansson. But he knew Johansson was out of his reach. Even though Carol was a descendant of the traitor, Magnus Johansson, she would consider herself above him in station. That she talked to him and had many questions did not mean anything; he knew very well. What he did not realize was how carefully Carol was studying him.

It may have been a judgment that the time was right. Or it could have been the pressure of his lust finally overwhelmed him. For whatever reason, he finally spoke to Barbara about his passion for the Bandit tradition of submission and his desire for her. It would be hard to say who was the most surprised, Barbara or Carling when Barbara answered that submitting to him would be a lot of fun.

Carling tied Barbara's hands behind her and spent time petting and kissing her. Barbara found she was enjoying things a lot. With her hands tied, she was helpless and did not have to feel guilty about letting him touch her. Jim did not get as far as removing her clothing before he was caught by time constraints and had to break off their session. He told Barbara how much he enjoyed playing with her and wanted to continue. He asked her if she would agree to meet him when they could find an appropriate time and place. Barbara said this was the most exciting thing she had ever done, and she wanted to continue if Master Carling did.

Some days later, Carling's mistake was to signal Barbara where Carol could and did observe. Carol was near the end of her year at Unihold but was unsatisfied with what she had learned. Her proficiency in martial arts had increased, but Carol had not yet achieved her goals. She was probably on par with the thinkers back home in electronics, but Master Carling still knew much more that the Johanssons needed to know. With Carling untimely move on Barbara Simmons, Carol saw her chance.

When Carling and Barbara slipped off into a little used room, Carol made her move. It wouldn't do for her to blow the whistle; she devised a reason for another Master to find Barbara and Carlin in a compromised situation. It worked just as she had planned. A Master entered the room and found Carling naked with a tied up naked woman. When this was reported to the Headmaster, he breathed a sigh of relief, thinking he could finally get rid of Carling with relatively little trouble.

In the meantime, Carol arranged for Jim Carling to be met when he was shown the gate at Unihold. Carling was made an offer far beyond what a disgraced former Unihold Master could expect.

-----

The present time:

The Rider forces wound their way down the mountain from the big meadow. They had not been able to gather any information on Johansson's plans beyond what Chief Gomez had brought them. Expecting an attack at any moment, they moved in battle-ready formation.

The attack came after they reached the bottom of the mountain and emerged from the forest. Johansson's troops poured on them from the left and the right. It did not take long before the great mistake in Johansson's intelligence became clear to Aaron Johansson. Katanas were not rare. All of the Rider forces had katana and knew how to use them.

Carol Johansson was in the vanguard of the attacking forces, surrounded by the best fighters of the Johanssons. And they were good fighters, well trained and determined to take Lou Harriman. But they were met by equally well-trained men armed with superior weapons. Aztec warriors protecting Lou cut down the Johansson vanguard like a sling blade cutting grass. The Johanssons had not gotten near Lou Harriman, their objective. The Aztecs did not know the Johansson plans or that Carol Johansson was in the attacking force. But suddenly, she was alone on her horse, surrounded by a mix of Rider, Aztecs, and Comanche troops. Carol thought this was her time to die. She was not a coward. Carol dismounted and drew her sword. She would die but would take some of these bastards with her.

Aztecs Steven Mills was the first to dismount and face this wild woman. No Aztecs had trained harder with the katana than Steven. He would never forget how easily Stella Brooks had disarmed him and another at the demonstration when the Raid first met the Colonists. "You are surrounded. Surrender and submit, and you will live. Resist, and you will surely die," Steven told Carol.

She answered, “If I die, my merit will be measured by how many of you I take with me.” Her sword was raised and ready to strike.

Steven was pleased with how smoothly and rapidly he drew his katana and advanced on the woman. He was sad at the thought of killing someone this beautiful. Carol struck like lightning with an overhand diagonal blow intending to open her opponent's chest cavity. She was dumbfounded when her attack was blocked, and her blade cut into two parts. Carol had not believed this was possible. She had been briefed on the capabilities of the katana but thought much of what she was told was hipe. Before Carol could react, two Aztecs grabbed her arms, and Steven touched her throat with the tip of his katana, drawing a drop of blood. "You are defeated and are now my prisoner."

The Aztecs swiftly tore her shirt off and expertly tied her arms behind her back. They lifted her on her horse and tied her to the saddle so she could not fall off. Vaulting back on his horse, Steven saw the battle was over. Aaron Johansson, the leader of the ambush, recognized it had failed and elected to save as many of his troops as possible. The last of them could be seen fleeing into the trees. Several dozen were dead on the ground. The woman was the only prisoner. Steven took her to the Raid Leader, Pat Katzman. Pat said, “Well done, Steven. Take her to Frank Rider for disposition. But do gag her first.” Carol had not stopped screaming at the Aztecs since she had been bound.

Aaron Johansson observed the slaughter of his vanguard and the capture of his sister, Carol. He was not a coward but knew his intelligence on the availability of these new katanas had been devastatingly wrong. The Rider forces not only had them but were also well-trained in using them. A further attack by his side would only mean the death of his troops without any hope of gain. He ordered a retreat, and his forces were also well trained and disengaged swiftly and melted back into the forest. He judged correctly that Rider would remain focused on delivering Lou Harriman to Unihold and would not pursue the Johanssons at this time.

Frank Rider was conferring with Chief Brooks about the dead. The Chief would send a rider back to his camp to get a group to take care of the deceased. Their remains would be treated with respect, but the Rider column would not delay. That night, they would question the prisoner. She was given water and then hogtied in the back of a wagon. Ralph and Carlos brought many more wagons on the journey to Kennedy than they had on their expedition to meet the Aztecs. This would be a more comfortable trip.

Ralph signaled for Carmen to join him. Carmen, Stella, Helen, and Jan were protecting Lou. "Carmen, we have a woman prisoner. She is tied up in the back of a wagon as we speak. Will you, Stella, Helen, and Jan take charge of her until we get to Unihold? Check with them to be sure they can participate. We will question her when we stop this afternoon. I think further attack is unlikely out here in the open.”

The Rider caravan continued on its trek to Kennedy. Stella told Carmen, "Let's both go by the prisoner and check she is secure. Then one of us will stay with her to ensure she does not escape, and the other will return to guard Lou. We can swap the prisoner guard every few hours."

At the wagon, Stella dismounted from her horse into the wagon's bed. She saw the woman was tied in a hogtie but not stringently. Stella thought more discomfort now for the prisoner might make her more cooperative when questioned. Her wrists were well tied and cinched. But there was little pressure on the elbows. Stella retired, the elbows touching. The prisoner cried a quiet moan into her gag.

“Your attack shows you are our enemy," Stella told her. "You will only find mercy when we are certain you have told us everything about the Johanssons, and you will not attack us again. For now, you are fortunate I let you retain your pants." Stella tightened the hogtie rope until the prisoner's heels passed her wrists. Stella then made a ponytail at the top of the prisoner's head and tied a rope to the ponytail. Then Stella pulled her head back, tying the rope to the prisoner's ankles. The prisoner was now back and neck arched and forced to look straight ahead, seeing nothing other than the front wall of the wagon. Carol was brave and tough. She was not going to show any weakness to her captors.

From personal experience, Stella knew the woman was in pain. But she did not show it. She had courage. That was unfortunate because it meant the prisoner was in for a great ordeal. None of the Team approved of torture. But they had to know what the Johanssons were planning, and they had to learn quickly, even if it meant doing unpleasant things.

Stella told Carmen, "Go on back to Lou. At lunchtime, one of you come to relieve me."

“As you say,” replied Carmen. “Don’t have too much fun with this bitch. One of us will take your place at noon.”

Lou Harriman was talking with Ralph Rider at the head of the column when Carmen rejoined her guards. “Before my long sleep, I never would have guessed an ancient Earth sword would be pivotal in Newhome affairs. After this morning’s battle, I have no doubts about the effectiveness of your katana. I congratulate you on your accomplishments.”

Ralph replied, “Lou, it was an effort by a large team.” He went on to tell the story of his early efforts and how Stella had stolen his records. When Ralph had finished the tale, it was time for lunch.

You said, "I'll be back in a minute to join you for lunch." Lou trotted her horse back to the wagon holding Carol. Stella was still on guard.

Lou said, “Stella, Ralph just told me the story about his development of the katana and your role in it. I knew you were special; I just didn't realize how special. We need to talk about our prisoner as soon as we stop for the day. I see you are stressing her."

“I hope that will help her decide to talk to us,” Stella replied. “Here comes Helen to relieve me. Yes, I would like to talk to you before the questioning. Do you want me alone, are all of us?”

Lou answered, “All of you lady Bandits with Helen and Rita, I think."

-----

A List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/25/23
ImageA List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

such a great chapter
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I liked especially the "six years earlier"-part - such a creature, this Carol!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 10 months ago I liked especially the "six years earlier"-part - such a creature, this Carol!
Me too :) Carol seems to get a very interesting character :) I am pretty sure of it! Well done [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Awesome once again [mention]GreyLord[/mention], I’m starting to truly like Carol, and as already stated [mention]Nainur[/mention] the flash back was great, such imagination can only continue I’m sure
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I thank everyone who continues to read the story of the Bandit Scout. After the next chapter is posted at the end of this month, I will take a short hiatus with possibly only one or two chapters posted in June. I will recharge, forge ahead with writing, and do a little travel. I hope you will all be back as the Bandit continues.

Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention]. It is always good to hear from you.
Nainur wrote: 10 months ago I liked especially the "six years earlier"-part - such a creature, this Carol!
I appreciate that, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. We have seen the exploits of the Johanssons in The Tale of an Archer and in the adventures with Carl and Summer Johansson. But the spread and influence of the Johansson family has been largely hidden. Thus the necessity of flashbacks was created.
Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago ...
Me too :) Carol seems to get a very interesting character :) I am pretty sure of it! Well done [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Carol could become an even more interesting character, if she can survive her current predicament.
At the moment, she is in big, big trouble. Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Bandit666 wrote: 10 months ago Awesome once again [mention]GreyLord[/mention], I’m starting to truly like Carol, and as already stated [mention]Nainur[/mention] the flash back was great, such imagination can only continue I’m sure
Carol is at home holding the lash. Now, she is facing one. Thanks, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. The next chapter will provide more insight into her predicament.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago I thank everyone who continues to read the story of the Bandit Scout. After the next chapter is posted at the end of this month, I will take a short hiatus with possibly only one or two chapters posted in June. I will recharge, forge ahead with writing, and do a little travel. I hope you will all be back as the Bandit continues.
sounds like an excellent deal to me... :) :) :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

This is the last chapter posted in May, 2023. In June and possibly July, there will be more time between chapters.

Chapter 60 – Put To the Question

Helen dismounted and climbed in the wagon with the prisoner. "Stella has been strict with you, as you deserve. But you can get a small break for a few minutes. I will start with your gag and hair tie." Helen untied the gag and removed the packing from the girl's mouth. She let her have a small sip of water.

“I know you want more. You need to take it slowly. You can have more in a minute.” Helen untied the rope holding the prisoner’s head back.

Carol said, “Thank you.” Helen gave her more water.

“It will be easier to talk to you if we know your name. Will you share that with us?” asked Helen.

“I am Carol Johansson,” she replied.

“Okay," said Helen, "I am Helen Wayne. The woman who guarded you this morning is Stella McTavrish. I am going to release the hogtie and untie your legs. You can walk about for a few minutes, and I will help you relieve yourself. Except for your legs, you will remain tied up. I will also feed you a sandwich."

Carol said, "I appreciate what you are doing, Helen. I know that I have hard questioning ahead. From your accent, I can tell that you are a Colonist. Why are you with these savages? You should be on my side. We are fighting for the freedom of all Colonists."

“So you say,” said Helen. “But you were trying to capture or kill Lou Harriman, the first Earth person on Newhome. That does not look like you are fighting for the freedom of all Colonists.”

“You are correct," Carol answered. Some Colonists stand against us. But the majority side with us. The things that we want benefit most Colonists and Bandits too. Unihold has chosen to hoard knowledge. In many situations, technology that would be useful and even life-saving is readily available but withheld by Unihold. We want to make that available for all. Why are you siding with these thugs? They will torture me to learn our table of organization, our order of battle, and our resources. You should help me escape. Come with me. I can give you a new life."

Helen helped Carol off of the wagon as she thought. There was no question of Helen changing sides. She wanted to answer in a way to guide Carol. They walked away from the wagons, and Helen helped Carol relieve herself. Walking back to the wagon, Helen said, "Carol, I think you have a lot of incorrect information. Lou Harriman is a wonderful person. She lived through the early years of Earth people on Newhome, and now she is determined to get to Unihold to help its cause. I wish there was time for all of us to talk to you so you could see the truth of things. You are obviously very intelligent. And your beauty is magnificent." Helen held Carol's arm as they returned to the wagon. She stopped Carol and turned her so they were facing. Helen cupped Carol's breast, saying, "We could easily be friends. You know that prisoners put the question and always talk in the end. Please save yourself from that ordeal. Tell us what we must learn. No one here wants to hurt you." Carol looked at Helen with no expression on her face. Helen knew that the course was set.

At the wagon, Helen fed Carol the sandwich and helped her into the wagon bed. Carol cooperated as Helen retired Carol's legs. "I am not going to hogtie you. I will let you be as comfortable as possible." There was a stack of blankets in the wagon. Helen made a pallet and helped Carol get on it. "Don't take this to mean I will not guard you." Helen showed her iaido skills by making a lightning-fast draw of her katana. "Do you understand?"

“Yes, Helen," Carol replied. "Thank you very much for letting me be as comfortable as you can."

Late in the afternoon, Carlos guided the wagons into a circle for the night's encampment. Some tents were pitched, but many would sleep under the stars. The pavilion tent was raised, and a stake was put in the ground at the pavilion's edge. The wagon with Carol and Helen was moved from the circle to the pavilion. Carmen met Helen and said, "We have a meeting with Lou. We had better secure the prisoner better. It would not do for her to escape." Together they tightened Carol's bonds and folded her legs in a hogtie/frogtie. A gag was added. Carmen guided Helen to Lou's tent. Lou, Stella, Jan, and Rita were waiting. Lou said, "I have invited Rita to join us. Although she is not experienced in warfare, Medico Stevens has chosen her speaks to her capabilities. And, as a woman, I want her council. Is everyone alright with this?"

Stella said, "Welcome, Rita. We have a thorny issue to consider. As you know, we were attacked by the Johanssons. They lost a small vanguard and saw they could not prevail against our troops armed with katanas, and they withdrew rapidly. We captured a woman in the vanguard; the rest were killed. Helen sent me a message telling me that she is Carol Johansson, the sister of Aaron Johansson. Chief Gomez has suggested that she is the brains behind to Johansson insurrection. There is much that she can tell us about our opposition."

There was a murmuring of agreement among the women present. Stella continued, "I was raised and trained to be a Bandit Scout. Our ways are hard, and these ways have been my ways. The ways call for this woman to be put to the question until we know everything of value that she can tell us. But I find that I am having doubts that this is right."

Lou spoke, "Old Earth's history is filled with examples of brutality and torture. Sadly, this even extends to modern times. But that does not make it right. I agree with Stella. We should not torture Carol Johansson, although she may well deserve it. That would put us on the lowest level, and we want to be on the highest level. Besides, there is evidence that simply putting someone to the question does not always work. As the level of pain rises, the victim will soon say anything to stop it, whether true or not.

”Carmen said, "Of course, we must convince Ralph, Carlos, and Medico Stevens. But, somehow, I don't think that will be hard."

Rita said, “I think that we must give the men a plan for getting the information that we want that has a reasonable chance for success. They will accept that. I don’t believe that any of the men on the Team want to use torture any more than we do. I don’t have a whole plan to offer. But here is part of one. By appearance, I am the most Colony among us, the least Bandit. I will befriend her and see if that leads to any opportunity.”

Lou was still concerned. She said, "That is a start. As you say, it is not a whole plan. We will have to work every day to show Carol that we are good people and would like to be her friends. We will have to be sincere, and that will not be easy. She was coming to kill me, and part of me wants to kick her ass."

“We Bandits know that feeling very well,” said Carmen. “Revenge and an eye for an eye is our tradition. Helen, you established some kind of rapport with her, didn’t you? What do you advise?”

“This girl appreciates straight talk," Helen replied. Don't try to bullshit her. She would see you coming a mile away."

“She knows we must keep her restrained," Lou said. "But we can make that as pleasant for her as possible. And we need to keep talking to her. We must identify what she believes that makes her hate us so much. Then we can carefully chip away at the foundations of her beliefs. I can tell you that this will take a long time. We can start now on this trip, but it will have to continue at Unihold. The Headmaster will have to agree and help us for this to work. I think he will do it for me."

Steven Mills was fascinated by Carol Johansson. Perhaps the correct word should be infatuated. The Aztec women were beautiful. And since meeting the Colonists, the beauty of Stella, Carmen, Helen, and Rita was not lost on him. In his eye, they all paled in comparison to Carol. When her shirt was ripped off and her hand tied behind her back, she was a vision that confounded him. He had remained close to the wagon with several Aztecs who reported to him. He overheard the conversation between Carol and Helen, learning Carol’s name. When the women left Carol for their meeting, he decided to become active.

He knew that Carol would be put to the question. That caused turmoil in his mind. But Steven was a Bandit, an Aztec, and they were a hard people. He thought he could only talk to her and try to convince her to cooperate. He and his Aztecs would prepare Carol for the stake to create an opportunity to do that.

The Aztecs untied Carol's hogtie and released her legs before lifting her out of the wagon. As soon as her feet were on the ground, they stripped her of her pants and forced her to walk to the stake. Carol saw that the Bandit who had so effortlessly disarmed her was in charge. Even though Carol was brave, it would be foolish to think she did not feel fear. If she would be raped, at least let it be by a great warrior. She knew that skill was involved in disarming her as well as the superiority of this katana.
That did not happen. Her legs were tied together and then bound and cinched to the stake. Then her arms were untied and retired behind the stake. The Aztec leader told her, "You know you will be questioned. Unless you cooperate and convince your questioners that you are not holding anything back, they will give you great pain. It is likely that bones will be broken, and you will be disfigured for the rest of your life. I do not want this for you. I beg you relent and tell them what they want to know."

Carol felt ropes around her chest, lashing her to the stake. A rope around her belly almost buried itself in her skin. Loops around her hips pressed her butt into the stake. Her thoughts were racing. Why had Helen, and now this Bandit, tried to talk her into giving up. She thought she was helpless and hogtied. This was helpless. She knew that torture would ultimately cause anyone to give up their secrets. Why should she endure such an ordeal if they would win anyway? It came down to family honor.

Carol was still gagged, so she did not try to talk. The Bandit touched her breast and said, "I want you to submit to me. To do so, you must answer the questions truthfully and completely." He was looking Carol in the eye, and she saw that he meant what he was saying. Then he blindfolded her and left. Carol had no option except to stand there without moving and wait. She listened intently for any indication of what was happening around her.

-----

Twenty years ago, Aaron Johansson inherited the leadership of the Johansson family when his father was killed in an attack on Unihold. Aaron had studied Earth's history in depth, looking for anything to give the Johansson family an edge in their ongoing fight with the Unihold Masters. Three groups kept his attention; he thought selecting characteristics from each group would give him the most significant advantage. The first was the Myrmidons, the followers of Achilles in ancient Greece. They showed dedication to command and courage even if the face of overwhelming odds.

The next was the Order of Assassins, a Persian group of killers from the years 1090 to 1275. They were founded by Hasan-i Sabbah to kill leaders of the enemies of the Ismaili state. The Assassins employed covert murder, primarily by knife, arrow, or poison. They were masters of subterfuge and made judicious use of drugs to motivate their agents. The poppy that was the source of the Assassin's drugs was readily available on Newhome.

The final group that caught Aaron's attention was the Ninja from feudal Japan. Aaron thought the Ninja's employment of stealth, rigorous training, and discipline, especially in the martial arts, added significantly to the Assassin's capabilities. Aaron started a program identifying the best fighters among the Johansson families and their followers. The twenty best were formed into an elite attack unit known to the Johanssons as the Myrmidons. They trained for special missions in the Johansson army. Only a few senior Johansson knew that, in addition to traditional military training, the Myrmidons trained in secret in the ways of their Greek namesakes, the Assassins, and the Ninja.

Aaron was conferring with his Myrmidons as Carol awaited her fate, tied to a stake. "My sister will be put to the question tonight. My spies tell me she has not yet been harmed but is tied to a stake in front of a pavilion tent. It is heartbreaking that we cannot prevent the torture she will endure tonight. But I know my sister, and they will not break her in one night. Tomorrow morning, before sunrise, you will free her. Achilles, we have gone over the plans for your attack. Do you have further questions?"

The leader of the Myrmidons always assumed the name Achilles. This Achilles replied, "Sir, I understand your orders. I would like the Myrmidons to hear from you their instructions in the event that we fail to free your sister. We all know and respect Carol Johansson and will do our duty."

Aaron answered, "Myrmidons, the most brutal torture will be unleashed on my sister. We cannot prevent that from happening tonight. Your mission is to infiltrate the Rider camp tonight and free Carol. If you fail to achieve her freedom, you must spare her from further torture by taking her life. Do you understand?"

As a unit, they replied, “We understand and will obey!”

-----

Medico Stevens would be in charge of the questioning of Carol Johansson. He would know how much pain he could deliver without killing the woman. When Ralph Rider and Chief Brooks asked him to undertake the task, he asked if someone else could take responsibility. His history with the Bucks extended to his earliest years. He was just a boy when Chief Brooks had sent him to Unihold for training. At Unihold, he excelled, becoming a Master in many areas; medicine, metallurgy, chemistry, electronics, and martial arts. He could have remained at Unihold but asked to be sent back to the Bucks to discharge some of his debt to them. The Headmaster complimented him on his choice by cautioning that the time would come when his services would be needed at Unihold.

He accepted this new assignment, putting the Johansson woman to the question with a heavy heart. The Medico immediately went to Rita and asked her not to attend the questioning. Rita told him that her presence at a meeting before the questioning had been requested by Lou Harriman. She did not know what she might be tasked to do afterward.

The Medico said, “If you have an option, Rita, please stay away. Do this for my sake and for your own.”

Twilight arrived, and the extended Team gathered in the pavilion tent with the senior Bandit Chiefs and leaders. Everyone there dreaded what they knew had to be done.

-----

A List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Truly fascinating again [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - Carol finds herself in the proverbial tight spot. Tortureing Carol seems a necessary evil.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago I agree with Stella. We should not torture Carol Johansson, although she may well deserve it. That would put us on the lowest level, and we want to be on the highest level.
I'm really, really appreciating this line.
-
Also, again we learn more of the Johannsens' history. They do believe in their cause, one have to give them that. But it does not justify.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

well done
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Excellent as always, though I’m not sure if torturing Carol is a bad thing personally shouldn’t it earn them a promotion 🤔
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago Truly fascinating again @GreyLord - Carol finds herself in the proverbial tight spot. Tortureing Carol seems a necessary evil.
I am not enough of a philosopher to know if evil is necessary in our world (or in my story,) but there is certainly an overwhelming amount of it. Carol is in a tight spot and is not likely to emerge completely unscathed. I appreciate your post, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Nainur wrote: 10 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago I agree with Stella. We should not torture Carol Johansson, although she may well deserve it. That would put us on the lowest level, and we want to be on the highest level.
I'm really, really appreciating this line.
-
Also, again we learn more of the Johannsens' history. They do believe in their cause, one have to give them that. But it does not justify.
It is easy to take the moral high ground until the complete reality if faced. Rider's side really does need to know the Johansson's plans. Wars are sometimes fought by two sides, both believing they are on the right. To me, that says that we must continually examine the foundations of our beliefs. Thanks, [mention]Nainur[/mention]
laz wrote: 10 months agowell done
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention], I can only try.

Bandit666 wrote: 10 months ago Excellent as always, though I’m not sure if torturing Carol is a bad thing personally shouldn’t it earn them a promotion 🤔
Perhaps so, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. At least if they retrieved the correct information. Thanks for commenting.

Note to all: Remember that chapters will come slowly this month.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

Chapter 61 – Punishment

Ralph Rider stood to address an expanded team gathered in the pavilion tent. Behind him, naked and tightly bound to a stake, Carol Johansson awaited her fate. So far, she had no say in anything as she was gagged very effectively.

Ralph began, "No one here wants what must be done to happen. This woman, Carol Johansson, is the sister of Aaron Johansson, the leader of the Johansson faction opposing Unihold. We know that Aaron supported his Uncle Carl Johansson, who we stopped before he unleashed war on us. Aaron's forces attacked us this morning as we were leaving the mountain. We were unharmed because of our katanas and our training. But now that Aaron knows we are armed with katanas and can fight, he will adapt his tactics and strategy.

“Unihold believes that because of the greater number of people that support Aaron Johansson, it is not determined that we will prevail. Accordingly, we must employ all means necessary to extract this woman's information about the Johansson's plans. To this end, I have asked Medico Stevens to conduct the questioning. He has reluctantly accepted. Before he begins, we will do two things. First, I will hear any comments you wish to make. Then, we will ungag Miss Johansson and allow her to assist us without physical coercion.

“So, are there any comments you would like to make."

Immediately, Lou Harriman stood up, to the surprise of most. She said, "Boss Rider, everyone here knows me and, I think, will believe me when I say that no one knows the importance of Unihold prevailing more than I do. But we must not torture this woman to get answers from her. I will give two reasons. First, it isn't effective. The tortured quickly tries to guess what the torturer wants to hear and says that rather than the truth. Second, I know the Bandits among us have come from a hard background, as do all Bandits on Newhome. But this is not who we are. It is simply wrong for us to torture this girl. And I say that knowing she came to kill me this morning."

Stella, Carmen, Helen, Rita, and Jan stood up with Lou. Carmen spoke for the group. "We have discussed this at length, and all of us agree with Lou. It would be wrong of us to torture Carol. She is an intelligent woman, and we can reason with her. It will take longer, but we will remain better people."

Stella went to the stake and began removing Carol's gag. Carlos stood and said, "I agree with them, Ralph. We have to find a better way to do this. Medico Stevens, doesn't Unihold have drugs that help to get the truth out of people?"

The Medico replied, “Yes, they are not 100% reliable but are probably more so than torture. The trouble is, Unihold is still days away.”

“We have been taking it easy,” said Carlos. We can pick up the pace and knock off a couple of days. I say that as a wagon master.”

“Then let's see what our prisoner has to say about that," Ralph said, facing Carol. She was now ungagged, and Stella was standing next to her. "Carol Johansson, just because we do not put you to the question does not mean you will have an easy time with us. Medico Stevens is a Unihold Master and is very adept at detecting lies. Would you honestly talk with us?"

Carol had been working her aching jaw. Her mouth was dry. Jan had a canteen and gave her a sip of water. Carol said, "I know that you are very good at torture. You Bandits and some of you Colonists also practice torturing your women. Of course, I want to avoid that. So I say, yes, I will talk with you. That does not mean I will tell you our plans."

Stella answered, "What happens to us as we submit to our men is very different from being put to the question, Carol. You will be kept in strict bondage as our prisoner."

“I would expect no less,” Carol replied. “You probably compare me to Summer Johansson. You should remember that she was only a Johansson by marriage.”

“Before you count your expectations,” Ralph Rider said. “I would like to see the consensus about your disposition. Are there other comments?”

Chief Brooks stood as the women took their seats, except for Carol, of course. She was still tied tightly to the stake. The Chief said, "I agree that we should not employ torture. Indeed, we have grown past that kind of behavior. There are three levels of discipline that we consider. First, there is the level that sometimes occurs when a woman submits to her man. She is almost always tied up. Sometimes she is punished for disobedience or simply because her man sees fit. Punishments can vary, but always with the rule that there must be no long-lasting damage to the woman. A second level can occur for the punishment for a crime that causes serious harm to a tribe. Our tradition is that permanent marks may be made provided that the receiver of the punishment can recover full functionality in time. The third level, which was to be introduced to our prisoner, may include permanent disfigurement and crippling the receiver forever. Even death is an option.

“It is that third option that we are discussing now. As I said, I join those that disagree with its use. But we still have a prisoner who has made war on us and must receive punishment at the second level.”

Chief Gomez rose as Chief Brooks took his seat. "I agree with Chief Brooks. Let there be a proper punishment for her attack on us, and we can try other means to get the information we need. It is unlikely that a few more weeks to acquire this information would be significant."

Ralph asked, “Are there further comments?”

Pat Katzman, the Aztec Raid Leader, arose. He said, "I am not a Chief, but I speak for the Aztec with us. We agree that with a proper punishment, this woman should not be put to the question."

Ralph said, “Then we are all in agreement.”

Cries of “How! How! How!” came from the many Bandits present.

Ralph said, "The prisoner will be suspended spreadeagle between two posts. She will receive 50 lashes with a leather flogger, 25 front and 25 back. Since our women have put us on this path, I ask Carmen and Stella to administer the punishment."

The mounted platoon was given the task of preparing the posts. Carol's thoughts were in a jumble. She thought, "This will be tough but not as rough as it would have been to be put to the question. This Stella creature has already shown me that she can be hard. She made my morning bondage very difficult. I wish that Helen would be the one to administer my punishment. No matter how it hurts, I can not let them see any weakness. I wonder if that crazy Bandit that tied me to this stake will take part. How does he think I could submit to him, even if I wanted to? I am a prisoner and have no will of my own. I learned many lessons in my Escape or Endurance classes. I will remember them all. I am tied too well to escape, so I must endure."

Carol had just enough movement of her head to see the troops erecting the two posts to her right. Even before the posts were ready, Stella and Carmen began untying Carol. They were surprised when Steven Mills assisted them. Carol's arms were soon free, although she was still secured to the stake in places. At a signal from Steven, four Aztec came to help as well. Stella and Carmen were bemused and stepped back to watch the Aztec work. Two men to each arm fixed single column ties to her wrists. Steven stood before her and placed his hands on her cheeks.

Steven said, "Stella and Carmen are powerful women. When we first met, Stella disarmed me and another tough Aztec with her katana. Part of her victory was the weapon, part was skill, but part was her strength. She is the daughter of Chief Brooks and will carry out the decision to punish you. Carmen is the daughter of Chief Gomez. I am sorry that you must face this. But you are much better off now than when you were to be put to the question. When you heal, will you submit to me?"

She answered, “I am without choice right now. You must ask me when I do have a choice. For now, I will cooperate. Resisting would only put me in a worse situation.”

Steven released the rest of the ropes holding her to the stake. Even though Carol said she would not resist, the Aztec took no chance with her as they walked her to her new position between the two poles just erected. A pulley arrangement was at the top of each pole to make it easy to suspend the prisoner. The ties on Carol's wrists were attached to the pullies, and her arms were stretched over her head. The Aztec tied each ankle to a pulley at the bottom of the poles and pulled her feet wide apart.

Carmen said to Steven, “You may proceed with the suspension.”

The men used the pulleys at the poles’ tops until Carol's feet were half a meter from the ground. Carol wanted to whence and groan but steeled herself not to show any sign of her discomfort. Lou and Helen came over. Helen had two leather floggers and gave one to Stella and the other to Carmen. Helen said softly so that only Stella and Carmen could hear, "I am sorry you have been tasked to do this."

Lou stood before Carol and looked up at her face. "I know that you are brave. Even though you came to kill me, I did my best to get your sentence reduced. We will talk more when the pain from this ordeal is gone." Lou, Helen, and the Aztec returned to the pavilion, except for Steven.

Steven told Stella and Carmen, "We are Bandits, and I know you will do your duty. I will ask that you spare her as much disfigurement as possible." Steven turned to Carol and placed his hand on her hip. "You will be as strong as any Bandit, I know." Then Steven returned to the pavilion.

Stella took a position slightly to the right and in front of Carol. Carmen was to her left and behind. Both were in place to make powerful swings with their floggers with their right arms. Stella said softly to Carmen and Carol, "Let's finish this quickly. Ready!"

Stella swung hard, striking Carol on the lower abdomen. As if they had practiced, Carmen hit Carol's upper buttocks with Stella's lash. Carol could not avoid tensing her muscles in a jerk as a reaction. But she was spreadeagled so tightly that her spasm did not result in a movement. Carol said, "One." She thought that Master Carling had never hit her that hard with any of his whippings. She would endure.

There was a bright red stripe below Carol's navel and another across the top of her butt. Stella swung again without delay, leaving another welt across Carol's lower ribs. Carmen matched her on the small of Carol's back. Carol said, "Two." To herself, she said, “I will endure.”

Carol said, "Three," as Stella slashed across Carol's thighs. Carmen again matched her on the back of her thighs. Number four was across Carol's groin and lower butt. Five was over Carol's navel. Carmen continued to strike at the same height as Stella on Carol's rear. Carol continues to count the blows. This was pain beyond anything she could even dream of. She would endure.

For number six, Stella hit the inside of Carol's right thigh. Carmen hit the outside. Number seven did the same for Carol's left thigh. For number eight, Stella struck up between Carol's legs. The end of the leather thongs fanned out on Carol's butt, but the brunt of the force was between Carol's legs and on her pussy. Carmen broke symmetry for this and struck overhand over Carol's right shoulder. The ends of Carmen's thongs flailed Carol's right breast and nipple. Carol's count of eight was more of a gasp. She had spaced out only three times during Master Carling's sessions. She was sliding into that peculiar mindset again. It didn't make the pain go away. But it was as if the pain was in a different place. She would endure.

Stella said, "Carol, you are not required to count."

Carol replied, "I will as long as I can." Now there was no bluster in her speech.

Stella said, "Again," as she repeated her strike between Carol's legs. This time, Carmen struck over Carol's left shoulder. And it continued. Many of the stripes on Carol's body oozed tiny droplets of blood. Carol continued to count, though with a voice that was progressively weaker. Carmen and Stella were meticulous in not laying a new stripe over an old one. At the count of twenty, there were stripes from Carol's neck to her knees, with one exception. Carol's tits had been left alone other than Carmen's over-the-shoulder strikes. Carol was fighting to hold on to her mindset. It was all that she had. She would endure. That was now her mantra, said in her mind, “I will endure.”

“I do not want to damage your breasts, Carol," Stella said. "But I must turn them a bright red." Stella then stood right in front of Carol and struck her with a forearm blow across Carol's tits. Carmen kept her position and did not hold back, hitting Carol's upper back.

Carol kept her count, "Twenty-one." To herself, she said, "I will endure."

Steven Mill looked on with dismay. How had he fallen for this woman? Steven could not help his pleasure when he saw Carol's magnificent breasts sway under Stella's flogger. But he wanted to be the one whipping her. He would make sure that she carried no permanent marks from his whippings.

Stella followed up with a backhand, another forehand, and a backhand. Carol said, "Twenty-four." She thought, "I can endure one more. I can."

For number twenty-five, Stella went between Carol's legs once more. But this time, she stood further away, and many of the thongs buried themselves deep between Carol's labia. And, this time, Carmen did not strike until Stella had withdrawn her flogger. Carmen also went between Carol's legs, with thongs striking deep inside Carol's pussy and hitting her clitoris. Carol's head hung forward as she croaked, "Twenty-five. I have endured."

Stella turned to the extended Team in the pavilion and threw the flogger to the ground. “It is done,” she said. Turning to Carmen, Stella said so that only Carmen and Carol could hear, “She did endure. Well done, Carol.”

In the pavilion, there were cries of "How! How! How!" Then Ralph Rider called out to Carol, "Your punishment is complete." He turned to Medico Stevens, saying, "Will you treat her?"

The Medico answered, "Of course." Then he turned to Steven Mills. He has observed, as had everyone there, Stevens's interest in Carol. "Steven, lower her until her feet are firm on the ground but leave her arms high over her head. I need her held in position and accessible for treatment."

Steven went to the posts and took the lead ropes to the upper pulleys. Standing before Carol, he jerked the ropes out of their cleats and slowly lowered Carol until her feet supported her weight. "You were as brave as anyone I have ever seen, Carol. The Medico is going to treat you now."

Medico Stevens said, "No, Steven, you are going to treat her by gently rubbing this ointment into all of the stripes on her body. Work methodically and do not miss any stripe. I will bring you more ointment before you run out of what I have on me. Carmen and Stella did a good job by not crossing any stripes. Carol, this will hurt when it is first applied. But quickly, it will help with the pain. And it will definitely help prevent scarring. Steven. Start at the top."

Carol raised her head when her feet bore her weight once again. She looked Steven in the eye. "Your name is Steven. I believe that you are trying to help me. The beating was bad, and my body felt on fire. But I also believe Stella and Carmen could have made it much worse. Why did they make it easier for me?"

Steven started on Carol's back and shoulders. His hands were gentle. The ointment initially did sting, but Carol thought it was nothing compared to the whipping. And then she felt a numbing of the pain as the salve begins its work. He finally answered her question. "Stella and Carmen are fine women. You saw them stand up to prevent you from being put to the question. Carmen spoke on your behalf. They are Bandits and did their duty as it was given to them. But they did not put anything extra into it."

Steven ran low on the ointment as he worked his way down to Carol's legs. Medico Stevens returned with two pots of balm. "The larger pot is the ointment that you have been using. I see that you are very thorough. Good work. Now continue on her front. When you reach her vagina, use the ointment in the small pot. The other salve would be an irritant there. When you are finished, you can assist Carmen and Stella as they secure Carol for the night.

“Miss Carol, I am glad that I was not called on to put you to the question. Your punishment was bad enough. I hope my ointments are bringing you some relief.”

Carol replied, "I am glad you did not put me to the question. Yes, this was bad for me. I hope that Steven will continue quickly. What he has done is helping a lot, but my front still feels like it is on fire. And then, if I could just lay down and sleep. Will that be possible?"

“You will be secured, but I am sure you will be made as comfortable as possible," the Medico told her. Steven started applying the salve on her front. He tried not to linger on her breasts more than was necessary to rub in the ointment. When Steven got down to her vagina, he wiped his hands to remove any old balm before dipping his fingers into the small pot. As he rubbed the new salve over her mons and down between her labia, he could not help but feel a sexual stirring in his loins. Carol said, "I was terrified of the first ointment going in my pussy. Yet it was throbbing and burning painfully, and I knew it needed help. Thank you, Steven, you are being kind and gentle. I will always remember you for this."

Again, Steven had to discipline himself not to linger. This was not the time to play. He continued down Carol’s legs. “Does it feel like I have missed anywhere, Carol?”

“No, you are an excellent nurse. Thank you so much,” Carol told him. All of the women came up to Carol. Most of the extended Team had left the pavilion.

Lou said, "Steven, can you remove her from the spreadeagle now? We will feed her before securing her for the night." While Steven released Carol's arms and legs from the pulleys and removed the ties on her wrists and ankles, Lou lifted a mug of water to Carol's lips, and she drank deeply. Lou noted Carol's wrists and ankles were chaffed from the ropes and said, "Steven, put some of the ointment on her wrists and ankles, too, please."

After Steven did, Helen wrapped Carol in a blanket, and the women led her back to the wagon. The tailgate had been lowered, and they helped Carol sit on it. A plate of food was put in her hands, and a mug of ale was set beside her. Carol found she was hungry and soon finished the plate and the mug.

As Carol finished eating, she said, “I am ready. I know that you must tie me up again. I will not resist. Tell me what you want me to do.”

Helen said, "We have made you a soft pallet. Come and find as comfortable a position as you can. No position will be comfortable, but you must make do. Then put your hand behind your back. Carol tried several positions before she settled on her side. The pallet was, indeed, very soft. She placed her hands behind her back and was surprised at Helen's efficiency in securing her arms in a comfortable two-column tie compared to her bondage since the morning. Carol did not even test the bonds. She just wanted to go to sleep. Helen also secured her ankles but did not tie her legs further. And Helen did not pull Carol's feet into a hogtie but simply pulled a blanket over her.

Carol asked, “You are not going to gag me and hogtie me?”

“You will be gagged and hogtied a lot on the rest of the trip," Helen answered. "Tonight, we will make it as easy for you as possible."
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

your writing as always is excellent, with that said not my favorite chapter but it was necessary for the story line.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

yet another excellent and intense chapter. Very carefully written - much appreciated!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 10 months ago yet another excellent and intense chapter. Very carefully written - much appreciated!
Absolutely. And not torturing the Captive for Information is the sensible thing to do.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago First, it isn't effective. The tortured quickly tries to guess what the torturer wants to hear and says that rather than the truth. Second, I know the Bandits among us have come from a hard background, as do all Bandits on Newhome. But this is not who we are.
Wise words from Lou. And true, it is not who they are (anymore) and you might indeed not get what you want.

Great chapter again.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago
Wise words from Lou. And true, it is not who they are (anymore) and you might indeed not get what you want.

Great chapter again.
Amen to that [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Incredible yet again, I simply delight in seeing notification that a new chapter has arrived, I was waiting for this moment and you didn’t disappoint, what a way to lead into more twists and turns,
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

This is a great story if a lot of exciting bondage. I love the whole setup, the place, how the different tribes are connected to each other as the story reveals. You have done a great job [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and I can't wait to read another chapter. What will happen next, will the Ninjas succeed? Will Carol be freed? please move on! I will the other stories of you next and looking forward to read more about newhome.
There always can be a few more ropes.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

laz wrote: 10 months ago your writing as always is excellent, with that said not my favorite chapter but it was necessary for the story line.
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention]. While I don't do detailed planning of the course of the story, I do think a lot about it. I would say that the story leads me, for the most part. That gets me into some sections that are not my favorites as well. Thank you for your comment.
Nainur wrote: 10 months ago yet another excellent and intense chapter. Very carefully written - much appreciated!
High praise from you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Thank you very much.

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago
Absolutely. And not torturing the Captive for Information is the sensible thing to do.
Thanks, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Now the question is: Will the Team regret not forcing the information out of Carol?

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago First, it isn't effective. The tortured quickly tries to guess what the torturer wants to hear and says that rather than the truth. Second, I know the Bandits among us have come from a hard background, as do all Bandits on Newhome. But this is not who we are.

Great chapter again.
True insight, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Indeed, they may not get what they want. Thank you for commenting.

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago

Great chapter again.
Amen to that [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]slackywacky[/mention], are you foreseeing the future of this story? Excellent insight.

Bandit666 wrote: 10 months ago Incredible yet again, I simply delight in seeing notification that a new chapter has arrived, I was waiting for this moment and you didn’t disappoint, what a way to lead into more twists and turns,
Thank you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. It is astonishing to me to get words like this from you. It means so much to me.

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago This is a great story if a lot of exciting bondage. I love the whole setup, the place, how the different tribes are connected to each other as the story reveals. You have done a great job [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and I can't wait to read another chapter. What will happen next, will the Ninjas succeed? Will Carol be freed? please move on! I will the other stories of you next and looking forward to read more about newhome.
It is great to have you reading and commenting, [mention]Argentum[/mention]. The best order to read the story of Newhome is to read the first arc of this, Chapters 1 - 23. Then read the Tale of an Archer and continue here at Chapter 24. I hope you will let me know how you like it.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago @Caesar73 and @slackywacky, are you foreseeing the future of this story? Excellent insight.
We know the author by now a little ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[quote=slackywacky post_id=159198 time=1687189243 user_id=2426]
[quote=GreyLord post_id=159008 time=1687009750 user_id=42940]
@Caesar73 and @slackywacky, are you foreseeing the future of this story? Excellent insight.

Now it is time to continue with the story of the Bandit Scout. I won't be up to full speed yet. The next chapter will be posted on July 10th. After that, I expect to return to my normal rate of a chapter every 5 or 6 days.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

Chapter 62 – Escape or Endure

Aaron's troops had been making their way toward Kennedy and Unihold. They were well ahead of Rider's group but on a path where Rider's people would not see their tracks. He had been in extensive communication with his hold base by radio. Aaron was mobilizing the main body of his forces and would be moving on to Kennedy. It would take them four weeks to get there. By the time they arrived. Aaron would have a plan for their attack on Unihold.

That night, as the Rider camp was bedded down after witnessing the punishment of Carol Johansson, Ragnar Erickson, the current Achilles, slowly moved his Myrmidons, infiltrating the Riders. They crept in, hidden under ghillie camouflage, unseen by any of Rider's people. Well after midnight, Achilles and two of his best arrived at the wagon holding Carol Johansson. They had observed what happened to her with their spyglasses and knew where she was and the camp's layout. Achilles was under Carol's wagon, and his two men were flanking the guards. One guard was, of course, Steven. Steven knew he could sleep in the saddle when they moved out at dawn. But he was not going to let Carol out of his sight tonight. He would be there if she needed more ointment or anything else. The other guard at that time was Jan Jones. At a signal from Achilles, his two men rose and felled the guards with blows to their heads with their truncheons. Achilles silently moved into the bed of the wagon and freed Carol.

“Can you move?” Achilles whispered to Carol.

“Yes, I knew you would come." There were pants and a shirt beside the pallet Helen had placed for Carol to wear the next day. Carol slipped into the clothes and was helped out of the wagon by the Myrmidons. Achilles said, "Get under this ghillie with me. We will move very slowly and quietly. Hopefully, we will leave this camp before your guards wake up or are discovered."

Before following Achilles' instructions, Carol went to Steven and Jan, unconscious on the ground. She quickly checked their breathing and pulse. "These people showed me kindness in a very hostile environment," Carol told Achilles. "I think they will be alright except for headaches for a few days. Thank you for not doing them serious harm. I am glad we will move slowly. I am not sure that I can move fast."

“We train to have a minimal impact except for specific targets designated for assassination. Your guards should be alright. But we must move as swiftly as we can. I have sent your brother a radio message that we have you." Achilles urged Carol to join him under his ghillie to begin creeping out of the Rider camp. Even with the medication she had been given, Carol was debilitated. She was brave and strong in spirit and determined not to hinder her rescuers, who risked their lives to save her.

-----

Aaron had been in communication with his mountain headquarters. His main forces mobilized rapidly and would be ready to move in three days. Because of the size of the Johansson Army, a three-day mobilization was very rapid. It would take at least four weeks to move the Army to Kennedy. At least half of the trip would be through rugged mountains with poor trails largely concealed from Unihold eyes in the sky. Much planning was needed. Aaron was thankful that he would have Carol to help him.

When the Myrmidons delivered Carol to her brother, he said, "I would hug you, but I don't think you would appreciate it right now. You can brief me tomorrow. Let's get you in bed now."

“Thank you for organizing my rescue, Aaron," Carol said. "I think that you would have been proud of me. They called it punishment and not torture. It felt like torture. But I did not show any weakness. Now, I must sleep. I have never been so fatigued. Strangely, they gave me an ointment that has helped a lot with the pain."

Aaron replied, “I am proud of you, Carol. And they will pay for what they did to you.”

Her bed was already prepared in the back of a wagon. It would take days before Carol could be up and about. Sneaking out of the Rider camp and slowly traveling to the Johansson camp exhausted Carol's remaining energy. She sank onto the waiting pallet and fell asleep thinking about Master Carling's class.

Aaron said to Ragnar Erickson, “It is tempting to ask you to assassinate the leaders of the Rider forces. That would be a fitting revenge. But I will not risk the Myrmidons for this. Your mission is going to be to take out the leadership of Unihold. I am grateful to you for rescuing my sister. Thank you very much.”

-----

Four years ago:

Jim Carling had trained Carol Johansson for the last two years at the Johansson Headquarters, west-northwest of Kennedy and Unihold. She continued in the academic subjects; electronics, computing, and human history. She also continued rigorous training in the martial arts. In all of these subjects, Carling was following the Unihold curriculum. To his great delight, today, he would begin a six-month segment titled "Bondage, Escape or Endure." He would bind her again and again, sometimes with her naked.

Carling had lusted for Carol Johansson when she was at Unihold for a year of training. When he was defrocked and cast out, the Johanssons gave him a safe harbor. He had continued training Carol and had classes for other Johanssons and their supporters. But only Carol would be in the Bondage class. He would teach her to test her bonds for any weakness and how to exploit a flaw when she found it. But if a rigging was inescapable, she would develop the physical and mental endurance to cope. Carling anticipated having Carol tied up for many long hours each week. And after the first two months, she would have to endure spankings, floggings, and whippings while tied up. As the class progressed, Carol would frequently be naked for her sessions.

Carol, of course, knew the curriculum, so she knew what was coming. She had many misgivings about this segment of the training. Carol liked to be in control. It worried her that she would be helpless and under Carling's dictates. She did not like the idea of his hands touching her body. Of course, that happened frequently in the martial arts training. But there, she could fight back, and she did. Now, she would be tied up, exposed, and sometimes nude.

On the other hand, Carol knew that this experience would help her should she ever be captured by Johansson's enemies. That made her determined to go through with the training. She had never backed down from a challenge yet. She would not start now.

Carol entered the dojo and found Jim Carling waiting for her. As she approached him, he said, "Carol, I know you are aware of the general nature of this training. Much of it will be uncomfortable, and some may even be painful. There will be things that you will find embarrassing. Before we begin, I would like you to tell me that you accept me as your teacher in this subject."

Carol thought for a minute, then said, "Master Carling, I understand what you have said. Yes, it does concern me. Nonetheless, I do accept you as my teacher. What do we do first."

Carling replied, "Today, I will tie you up very aggressively. You will have two hours to try to escape. I will tell you that escape is possible. But I will free you if you haven't escaped in the two hours. After I free you, or you have freed yourself, we will discuss how you should have approached the task of freeing yourself. Do you have any questions?"

“No,” Carol answered. “I am ready.”

“Then turn your back to me and place your hands behind your back," Carling ordered. He tied her wrists together in a two-column tie, cinched. But Carling put the knot at the bottom of the loops and not tied tightly. Next, he looped the rope around her arms just above her elbows and pulled the rope tight but did not cinch the loops. Carling tied her legs just above her knees and at her ankles. And when that was done, he tied the knots at her ankles behind her ankles.

“I want you to lay down on the mat. I will help you," he said. He held both arms and eased Carol to a kneeling position, then a sitting position, and finally helped her roll so that she was reclining. "Turn so that you are face down," he said. Carling assisted her as she turned over.

“Tied as you are," Carling said, "you could turn back over, move along the floor, possibly get on your feet to hop around. I will restrict your mobility by tying your feet to your hands." He pulled her feet so that Carol's knees were bent more than a right angle but still not overly tight and connected her feet to her wrists. Again, he put the knots near the back of her ankles.

Carol commented, "You are right; this is restrictive. Yet it is not too uncomfortable. I suppose that will change with time."

Carling grinned, “Indeed, it will.”

“What do I do now?” asked Carol.

“Now is the time for you to free yourself.

Carol tried slipping her hands out of the wrist loops. They weren't tight but were too snug for her to slip out. She tested her mobility and found she could inch forward and roll to her side. On her side, she could move her knees forward a little. But her feet were held near her butt. Carol was thinking about her situation. "I don't like not having control. But I know that I'm safe. Aaron knows I am here, and Carling would not dare harm me. In a way, this is relaxing. For the moment, I don't have to think about anything but myself. I can't twist my way out of this. I need to see what my fingers can find."

Reaching up, Carol's fingers found the knot holding the hogtie in place. The know was not so tight that she didn't think she could get it loose. But she decided to explore more thoroughly first. She found the knot at the bottom of her wrist cinches. "Okay," she thought, "this one will be easier first. I can see that I must work harder on all of my limbering exercises and on my hand and wrist exercises in particular. I can get my right hand fingers and thumb on the knot and my left. But not both at the same time. I will roll on my side to do this. The position won't help, but my halter will show Carling a lot of cleavage and distract him from what I am doing."

After she rolled to her side, she saw that Carling was staring where she intended. Her fingers pulled one layer of the knot loose, and she shook her tits in excitement. Or, at least, to excite Carling. After working the second layer loose, Carol found a loop of the cinch that she could pull. She did and started unwinding it. Once the cinch was unwound, Carol could free her hand from the wrist loops. She shook again, this time with genuine excitement.

Jim Carling asked, “Are you alright, Carol? I see you shaking. Do you have a problem?”

“I'm excited to work on this problem, Master Carling. I am fine and may be making some progress," Carol replied.

Now the wrist ropes were on the mat. Her elbows were still pulled tight, but getting to the knot in the hogtie rope was much more manageable. In minutes, that knot was undone, and after pulling a loop of the hogtie rope loose, she saw that she could push her legs straight again. She decided that there was no point in hiding her success from Master Carling further. Carol knew now that she could use her body to distract him. She straightened her legs and squirmed into a sitting position. Then she found that if she pulled her elbows closer together, her upper arm bindings fell off, and it was easy to untie her legs with her arms free.

Master Carling said, "Excellent, Carol. You did that in less than an hour. In the following days, we will continue, but I will make fewer and fewer mistakes as we progress, making it harder and harder for you to escape. You will learn to relax and endure what you cannot escape."

During the next two months, Carol was introduced to ball ties, strappados, hands overhead ties, X ties, and pole ties. Master Carling told her, "What can be done is limited only by the imagination of the rigger. Today, we are going to return to the strappado with two differences. First, remove your clothing. Then present your hands to me behind your back."

Carol knew that this moment was coming, but she dreaded it. She didn't want Carling to see her naked. But she would not let him know that she feared it and promptly peeled off her garments. She turned her back to him, giving him her hands.

Carling crossed her wrists and bound them carefully in an X position. He used rope loops vertically and horizontally with only mild pressure but no slack. Then Carling cinched between her wrists, which would remove any play in the binding had there been any. He moved Carol until she stood below a line attached to a pulley on a ceiling beam. Carling attached the line to the ends of Carol's wrist ropes.

“Spread your legs,” Carling ordered. Carol did so. She had had spreader bars on her ankles before and knew what to expect. When Carling lashed each ankle to the end of the bar, her feet were wide enough apart to make standing awkward. He began raising her hands with the pulley until she had to bend over.

Carol knew that she was not going to find a knot this time. She was utterly helpless and exposed. She had been gagged many times during the last month and was not surprised when Master Carling presented a rawhide sack to her mouth. He had used this on her before, and it was one of her least favorite. It filled her mouth, forcing her jaws apart. Rawhide strings attached to each end of the sack pulled back on the corners of her mouth as Carling tied the strings behind her neck.

“We will test the effectiveness of your gag,” Carling told her as he reached down and pinched her nipple hard. This was new. He had never done that before.

In pain and surprise, Carol screamed, "Hmmmph! Hmmmph!" The scream was muffled mainly.

Carling said, "Being naked and exposed is the first difference. The second is your introduction to a flogger. I am sure you have observed that being tied this way displays your butt and lower and middle back. In addition, your breasts also make an inviting target. I will exercise a flogger on you enough to turn your skin pink in those places. Prepare yourself."

Jim Carling began working Carol over. He started with ten strikes to her butt, back and forth. Carling moved to the side and struck ten more times on her lower back. Moving on, he delivered ten more to her middle back. Carol chewed down on the rawhide sack in her mouth as hard as she could. With her feet tied to the spreader bar, she could do little but lunge forward when struck. She saw that moving provided no relief to the pain. Then the flogger started on her tits. They were heavy and hung below her as an inviting target for Carling. She knew he must be enjoying this immensely. The best she could do was to curtail his pleasure by limiting her reaction. She steeled herself not to show a response beyond a soft "mmmph" sound that she could not contain when the lashes of the flogger connected with the sensitive flesh of her tits, especially the nipples. Carol tried to straighten up, but the strappado quickly returned her to her bent-over position.

Master Carling placed the flogger on a table. Carol raged inwardly when a tear formed in her eye. Damn, if she would cry in front of Carling. She knew he had wanted to do this to her from the moment he first saw her at Unihold two years ago. Carol knew there would be many more sessions like this and worse before the end of this training segment. She had successfully gained control of her emotions and much of her response reactions.

Carling used the pulley to raise her hands even further. Her heels left the floor, and she was standing on the balls of her feet. Her shoulders felt the strain of this position acutely. Carling said, "You have two hours left in this session. Use that time to either escape or endure."
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic