The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 86 - 03/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @TayDay95, @Caesar73, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FaaaabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, and @Boundcurious

This chapter is light on TUGs but is necessary for the development of the story. More TUGs will follow soon. I hope you will enjoy.

I consider it absolutely no problem, that this Chapter is light on TUG. On the Contrary: This Chapter develops the plot nicely and the short TUG Sequence with Carmen is perfect at that point. You are telling a great story here [mention]GreyLord[/mention] The Old West come back to life!

Beautiful Chapter!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> “You know there is an empty stake in the camp center. We could just tie Stella to it until the battle is over.”

Makes you wonder when your father says that to your lover... :lol:

Great chapter, Carmen's section was great, I could imagine being there in her place (or the woman doing the rubbing) ;)
This story is well written, well thought out and great to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It all seems to go to smoothly for Stella. ALl peices fall together. I wonder whether this is your plan all along or that it will break apart soon into chaos.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Please keep tagging me because this story just keeps getting better
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Likewise keep tagging me please GreyLord, you're absolutely knocking it out of the park with this story. 😁

Your past as a Marine really shines through in your descriptions of the tactics and discussions between your characters. It's so interesting and adds another layer of depth and excitement to a story that's unusual for a site like this, but in a very good way. 😁😁😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @TayDay95, @Caesar73, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FaaaabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, and @Boundcurious

This chapter is light on TUGs but is necessary for the development of the story. More TUGs will follow soon. I hope you will enjoy.

I consider it absolutely no problem, that this Chapter is light on TUG. On the Contrary: This Chapter develops the plot nicely and the short TUG Sequence with Carmen is perfect at that point. You are telling a great story here @GreyLord The Old West come back to life!

Beautiful Chapter!
Thank you so much, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. It is the old west and a new west. Years ago, I did some hiking in the Texas badlands that remind me of some of this. See my response to [mention]Beaumains[/mention] below.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > “You know there is an empty stake in the camp center. We could just tie Stella to it until the battle is over.”

Makes you wonder when your father says that to your lover... :lol:

Great chapter, Carmen's section was great, I could imagine being there in her place (or the woman doing the rubbing) ;)
This story is well written, well thought out and great to read.
The Chief and the Wagon Master were having just a small touch of male chauvinistic piggy syndrome. They both would like to keep Stella safe and out of harms way.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], you should expect to see more of Carmen as the story progresses. Thank you for your comments.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago It all seems to go to smoothly for Stella. ALl peices fall together. I wonder whether this is your plan all along or that it will break apart soon into chaos.
I must dispel one notion. The is not my plan. I am just relating the story to you as it was told to me by Medico Stevens about 900 years in the future. Your comments are always so welcomed, [mention]Beaumains[/mention].

A hint of future trouble may appear soon.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Please keep tagging me because this story just keeps getting better
I will, [mention]banshee[/mention], and thank you so much for your comment.
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Likewise keep tagging me please GreyLord, you're absolutely knocking it out of the park with this story. 😁

Your past as a Marine really shines through in your descriptions of the tactics and discussions between your characters. It's so interesting and adds another layer of depth and excitement to a story that's unusual for a site like this, but in a very good way. 😁😁😁
I will keep tagging unless someone requests me to stop. Thank you so much for the compliment. Stay tuned. Things are going to heat up now.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] - quite the opposite - I don’t always notice updates to stories. Especially when real life gets busy. So I very much appreciate all the tags I can get to remind me it’s here! Thanks! I’ve not got time at the moment to catch up, but will do when I can! Feel free to tag me in all you like, though, so that I remember as I have the memory of a sieve 😳
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago @GreyLord - quite the opposite - I don’t always notice updates to stories. Especially when real life gets busy. So I very much appreciate all the tags I can get to remind me it’s here! Thanks! I’ve not got time at the moment to catch up, but will do when I can! Feel free to tag me in all you like, though, so that I remember as I have the memory of a sieve 😳
It will be a pleasure to continue tagging you. Thank you for reaching out. Very glad to have you as a reader.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FaaaabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], and [mention]Boundcurious[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. If you would like your tag removed from this list, please send me a PM to that effect.

It is interesting to me that no one has asked to be removed.

This chapter is shorter than most, so far. Including it in what follows would have made a really long chapter. Hopefully the next chapter will arrive before the weekend.

Regards,

-----

Chapter 8 – Stella Tasks Carlos

As the door to our lodge closed behind us, Stella locked it and said,

"I hope that you will indulge me, Carlos. Since you came to see me in the jail in Round Rock, I have been daydreaming about some form of this. A few nights ago in your tent, you awoke me to a new world. I want you to tie me up and make love to me. Once you have finished tying me, I will try to escape so you should tie me up so that I am completely helpless. While I am your prisoner, you can do anything to me that you wish.

“Why am I doing this? I want to show you that I trust you completely. I know that you will take care of me while I am helpless. Then, the other night in your tent, I found that being helpless and in your control gave me erotic sensations that I want to feel again but only with you. I want to explore those feeling further while you are not under any pressure and we have time to play. I think that I could find more reasons to want this but I will stop with this one more. I sensed that you enjoyed having me naked and tied up and under your domination. I want to give myself to you for your enjoyment.”

“Stella, I do not deserve someone as wonderful as you. But as I do have you, I gratefully accept and pledge myself to you in return."

Stella said, “Let me look around the lodge. The Bucks would have material we can use on hand.”

She started toward a room that appeared to be a large walk-in pantry. Moments later she walked out with a load of equipment. There were bundles of rope of different lengths. Cloths of different sizes too, some were bandannas, some were long and narrow. Some were squares that could be wadded and stuffed into a mouth. One gag was a panel that would completely cover the lips. Protruding from the center was a thick stick about 12 centimeters long. Straps were attached to the panel so the device could be fastened behind the head. The last device truly surprised Carlos. A stick had been carved to make a hand grip 30 centimeters long. It had been wrapped with rawhide straps to make the grip nonslip. The straps extended about 60 centimeters beyond the grip.

Showing the tool to Carlos, she said, "I think that this is called a flogger. Like anyone, I do make mistakes and you might need to punish me someday. I think that you should practice with this flogger to ensure you are comfortable using it. But primarily, I want you to do it for my self-exploration."

Stella stripped out of her clothing and knelt on the floor with her arms crossed behind her back.

Carlos took the seiza position in front of Stella and reached out his hand to caress her cheek. He said, "Stella, I did not think it was possible to love someone this deeply in such a short time. I would rather we skip tying you up and just go to bed and make love?”

“Please Carlos, I want to show you that I am completely yours to do with as you wish. I also want to do this to explore the feeling that I am having,” Stella answered. “Go ahead, tie me up.”

Carlos got up and collected the material Stella found in the pantry and then got on his knees behind her. He held her hands with his left hand and very slowly and gently wrapped her wrists horizontally and vertically. Each loop was carefully placed not to have slack and not to be too tight. If there had been any slack, the cinch would have removed it. The ends were tied together at the top of her crossed wrists so that her fingers could not reach the knot. Next, he looped a rope around her arms just above her elbows. He only tightened the loops enough to push her elbows a little closer together than they would have naturally been with her wrists tied. The loops were cinched by circling the loops in front of her arms and behind again and again so that it looked like one big rope from elbow to elbow.

Stella knew that he wasn't tying her nearly as tight as he could. But he was securing her so that she could not free herself. She was feeling the beginning of that tingling sensation in her groin like she had on the previous times that Carlos had restrained her. When Tom or Henry tied her up, she could enjoy it but she didn't have this reaction. And when that asshole, Sloan bound her, she only felt disgusted and angry.

Taking a third rope, Carlos put a bight in the middle and placed it behind Stella's neck. The two sides of the rope were led over her shoulders and around her armpits to finally come under the cinched rope connecting her elbows. The ends were circled around the cinch several times and tied off. This stopped any chance of the elbow bonds slipping below her elbow.

Carlos got up and asked, "Get up and come with me to the bed." He held on to the cinch between her elbows to steady her as she came to her feet. Not that she needed any help. He put one hand behind her head and the other on a breast and took a long deep kiss. They walked to the bed and he positioned Stella in the middle.

Stella asked, “You haven’t tied a chest harness. Isn’t that usual?”

"Perhaps," he answered, "but I don't want anything interfering with my hand when I touch your chest." The look on his face must have been a smirk.

Stella replied, “I understand that. But my legs are free and I could kick you.”

"We can fix that," Carlos said and he began frogtying Stella's legs ankles to thighs as carefully as he had tied her arms and hands. He sat back against the headboard and pulled Stella so that she is leaning against him. He did not delay in holding her magnificent breasts, manipulating them, and playing with her nipples. One hand drifts down between her legs and rubs her labia. Stella urges him to penetrate her deeper with his fingers and he does. He twisted around so that he could kiss and suckle her breasts with his mouth. Holding her hair, he turned her head this way and that, kissing one cheek, then the other, then her mouth.

Stella groaned with pleasure and Carlos saw no reason to wait. He moved his hips between her frogtied legs and, since she has generated plenty of moisture, plunges his shaft into her. They moved in a rhythm that suggested years of harmony and practice together. Later, in the afterglow, as he was holding her tight against him, Stella said, "Carlos, that was wonderful. But you haven't used all of your toys yet. I think that I may have screamed out a few times."

Carlos reached for the panel gag and started to insert the plug into her mouth when she said, "One last thing while I can still speak. I can tell that you are reluctant but I want you to use the flogger too. Sit me on my knees so you will have good access to me, front and back. I want you to deliver ten good strikes all over my body. Be sure to move my hair out of the way. I would count the blows for you but the gag will stop that."

“You are right, I am reluctant to do this. I truly do not want to hurt you.”

“Carlos, it will cement my submissiveness to you. More, it will answer questions that I have about myself. Please, for me, do this! And yes, I do know that it will hurt"

He slowly inserted the plug into her mouth so that she had time to adapt to it. After several minutes, the panel was flush against her lips. He lifted her heavy hair in front of her shoulder and fastened the straps of the gag behind her neck. He hefted the flogger several times to get the feel of it then said, "Are you ready for the first lash?" He could not bring himself to strike as hard as he could but he delivered a blow to her back just below her neck hard enough to redden the skin that was struck. The strips of rawhide were long enough for the strike to cover both shoulders and her upper back. Stella made a quiet cry around her gag.

He asked, “Is that enough? Can we stop now?”

Stella shook her head no and Carlos delivered a second strike lower this time, just above her elbow ropes. Again, she cried, “Humph!” It hurt but it also soothed her that it was Carlos doing this to her. The yearning in her heart that mingled with the pain on her back could only mean that Carlos was the one and only one for her.

Carlos positioned himself in front of her so he could look her directly in the eyes, "Enough now?" he asked.

Stella returned his gaze finding she could not smile at him wearing a panel gag. She tried to smile with her eyes and shook her head no again.

Carlos ordered, "Lean all the way forward, rest your head on the bed." She did and Carlos took her hands and raised them until they were pointing straight up. Then he executed the third lash just at the edge of the bottom of her ribs. Still holding her hands, he continued with the fourth strike in the small of her back and the fifth just at the top of her hips. Carlos lowered her hands and grabbed her hair to sit her on her knees again. Again, looking into her beautiful green eyes he asked, "Isn't that enough?"

Carlos was mentally cringing as he noticed moisture in Stella’s eyes but her head shook no. In frustration, he threw her head back to the bed and pulled her hands up. The hardest strike that he had made was delivered to her buttocks. As redness appeared on her rear end, Carlos regained his control and raised Stella back to kneeling. He continued by moving her backward until she was laying on her back and arms but with her frogtied legs still in the position as if kneeling.

"That is six. You have made your point," he said but Stella just looked up at him still shaking her head no.

The seventh blow struck he upper legs and her lower abdomen with the concentration of the force on her vagina. Stella again cried out, "Hmmph!" at least as much as she could with the panel gag. She immediately returned her gaze to his eyes and Carlos could see her determination to continue. He swung the flogger three more times, one right after the other, so the number eight struck straight across her belly, number nine hit her solar plexus and lower breasts, and number ten was on the top of her breasts and chest. Carlos threw the flogger across the room.

Kneeling on the bed beside her he lifted her back to a kneeling position and hugged her tenderly. When he released the hug, Stella kept her eyes on his as his eyes were on hers. After unbuckling the gag, he eased it out of her mouth and threw it after the flogger. "Don't ever ask me to do anything like that again," Carlos demanded.

“No," answered Stella, "I won't have to. You know now that there is nothing that I won't do for you. And I know that I can have feelings that only you can give me."

The mind can say one thing and the body another. While Carlos felt shame for hurting Stella, his body had responded with a raging erection. Stella had always been sensitive to the feelings of others and sensed his shame and uncertainty.

"Carlos, you have no reason to feel any shame or regret for whipping me. I did not just ask. I implored you for this. Nor should you regret that it was sexually exciting. Now it is time to bring your body and your mind in harmony. Bring your erection to me and place it in my pussy. I am feeling a sexual urgency too and we need to let our bodies do what is natural for our mutual relief."

He found that Stella was still well lubricated and he slid slowly and smoothly into her. His left hand went under her and gripped her hair. His right manipulated her breasts and then moved to rub over her clit. Then back to her tits. His mouth locked to her mouth. He pulled her hair to try to move her tighter onto his shaft.

Stella met his urgency. Being restrictively bound she was able to use dynamic tension to tighten all of her muscles and then relax. She could rotate her hips which she did in harmony with the repeated thrusts by Carlos.

“The clouds and the rain,” murmured Carlos. At Unihold, he had heard that the ancient orientals on Earth had called the act of love, the clouds and the rain. He had not understood what that meant until now.

The orgasmic wave crashed over Carlos and Stella at the same time. He lowered his head to her shoulder and they lay without motion for long minutes. Carlos was still gripping Stella's hair. He was still cupping her breast. He had not withdrawn.

Stella's vagina would spasm every few moments clinching tight trying to hold on to his fading erection. As her pussy clenched, she would strain against her bonds. Not to get free but to be in harmony with her spasms and further tighten around Carlos.

As compete awareness returned, Carlos gently pulled her into his chest and began removing her bonds. First, he freed her legs. When her hands were free, she cupped his face and pulled them together for a kiss that sealed their lives forever.

They were not rushed for time so they relaxed together entwined on the bunk, caressing each other, and dreaming of what the future might be.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FaaaabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, and @Boundcurious

This chapter is shorter than most, so far. Including it in what follows would have made a really long chapter. Hopefully the next chapter will arrive before the weekend.

Regarding the length? I find this Chapter perfectly okay. Anything more would have watered down the content. So we could enjoy a pretty hot and pretty intense scene to its fullest. The Relationship between Carlos and Stella moves forward - it will be interessting in which direction you will take Romeo and Julia - I would regret it though if you would follow through with a shakespearingly end of your Saga, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This was a nice chapter! It comtained little fanatsy elements of your world not plot and was just a pure exploration between Stella and Carlos. I always find uour dialogue fascinating as it truly amplifies your fantasy world while it is mixed wirh the raw jargon of bondage. For example,
"Carlos, you have no reason to feel any shame or regret for whipping me. I did not just ask. I implored you for this. Nor should you regret that it was sexually exciting. Now it is time to bring your body and your mind in harmony. Bring your erection to me and place it in my pussy. I am feeling a sexual urgency too and we need to let our bodies do what is natural for our mutual relief."
is not sounding very natural for someone to say when they have just been flogged, likely still feeling pain, excitement and other strong emotions. It sounds too formal, like a Lord of the Rings or an old English novel but that fits well within your setting.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I had to open a window and let the wind blow the steam away from the computer. That was one hot chapter.
A great way for Stella to discover what she wants (and needs). Well done.

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Joining the journey and still trying to catch up, but like to express my appreciation about the carefully laid out story and single situations.
Wonderful stuff!

Would be a lovely RP, too. Just keep on - superb stuff!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I love Stella as a character, so submissive to Carlos with his bondage, and yet such a strong-willed, assertive woman. Not to mention a capable leader which I'm sure makes her father proud.

This was a seriously sexy update, and a good change of pace. You've really outdone yourself with crafting such a steaming hot relationship between Carlos and Stella my friend. 😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Regarding the length? I find this Chapter perfectly okay. Anything more would have watered down the content. So we could enjoy a pretty hot and pretty intense scene to its fullest. The Relationship between Carlos and Stella moves forward - it will be interessting in which direction you will take Romeo and Julia - I would regret it though if you would follow through with a shakespearingly end of your Saga, @GreyLord :)
Thank you for your comments, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I appreciate them so much. What you said about the length mirrors my thinking too in this situation. For the ending, I must leave a little suspense.

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This was a nice chapter! It comtained little fanatsy elements of your world not plot and was just a pure exploration between Stella and Carlos. I always find uour dialogue fascinating as it truly amplifies your fantasy world while it is mixed wirh the raw jargon of bondage. For example,
is not sounding very natural for someone to say when they have just been flogged, likely still feeling pain, excitement and other strong emotions. It sounds too formal, like a Lord of the Rings or an old English novel but that fits well within your setting.
[mention]Beaumains[/mention], I had some mixed goals here. I didn't want it to be just a western and I didn't want it to sound like a knockoff on Gor. For the dialog, I thought of an old John Wayne movie, "True Grit". So it is a mix of influences and compromises. And yes, Stella's reaction to a painful situation that could be expected to have consequences for a long time, I will refer to another old movie, "Road House" where Dalton, the character played by Patrick Swayze, said, "Pain don't hurt."
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I had to open a window and let the wind blow the steam away from the computer. That was one hot chapter.
A great way for Stella to discover what she wants (and needs). Well done.
Maybe the next chapter will let your computer cool down just a little. Thanks for the comment, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Joining the journey and still trying to catch up, but like to express my appreciation about the carefully laid out story and single situations.
Wonderful stuff!

Would be a lovely RP, too. Just keep on - superb stuff!
Thank you for joining us on our trip to Newhome, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. I hope that you will stay with us and post further comments.

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I love Stella as a character, so submissive to Carlos with his bondage, and yet such a strong-willed, assertive woman. Not to mention a capable leader which I'm sure makes her father proud.

This was a seriously sexy update, and a good change of pace. You've really outdone yourself with crafting such a steaming hot relationship between Carlos and Stella my friend. 😁
[mention]TayDay95[/mention], you have described Stella exactly as I see her. I must be doing something right.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I must be doing something right.
Nah, you suck at this, I would quit if I were you, one of the stupi... oh, hold on, wrong chat. :lol:

I have seen a lot of stories over time from people that have posted here before where I go like 'Really?? That's it??'. This is definitely not one of those. Good character development, nice surroundings, viable story line, nice tight bondage and not every lines start with 'I...'.

Even if this story ends, I hope you will not stop writing.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Even if this story ends, I hope you will not stop writing.
I second that motion, absolutely so :)

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] pointed out the qualities of your writing; you are doing great my friend. A wise man on thiss board told me, when I hit a roadblock: "Just go, where the story leads you." And that worked out for me, and I am sure it will for you too, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Stella is getting really into this and well, I don't think we can complain. Last chapter was really good, keep it up!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I must be doing something right.
Nah, you suck at this, I would quit if I were you, one of the stupi... oh, hold on, wrong chat. :lol:

I have seen a lot of stories over time from people that have posted here before where I go like 'Really?? That's it??'. This is definitely not one of those. Good character development, nice surroundings, viable story line, nice tight bondage and not every lines start with 'I...'.

Even if this story ends, I hope you will not stop writing.
[mention]slackywacky[/mention], you do keep giving me these incentives to keep me going. It seems to be working. :D

The story stretches out for a long way. At some point, it may be appropriate to continue this in a sequel. More story development in the next chapter.

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Even if this story ends, I hope you will not stop writing.
I second that motion, absolutely so :)

@slackywacky pointed out the qualities of your writing; you are doing great my friend. A wise man on thiss board told me, when I hit a roadblock: "Just go, where the story leads you." And that worked out for me, and I am sure it will for you too, @GreyLord :
Thank you for the kind words, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I don't know if you, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], and others know just how encouraging you are.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Stella is getting really into this and well, I don't think we can complain. Last chapter was really good, keep it up!
Carlos brings out the submissive in Stella. She founds that she did not mind being tied up by Tom and Henry but was not their sub. Thanks for your comments, [mention]banshee[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I consider it absolutely no problem, that this Chapter is light on TUG. On the Contrary: This Chapter develops the plot nicely and the short TUG Sequence with Carmen is perfect at that point. You are telling a great story here @GreyLord The Old West come back to life!

Beautiful Chapter!
Absolutely concur!
In a story of a certain length there must be room for it and - tbh - I demand it. Never meind a good nice short story concentrating on certain fetishes, but this is a tale. Something really important would be missing, imo.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FaaaabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], and [mention]Nainur[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. If you would like your tag removed from this list, please send me a PM to that effect.

-----

[mention]Nainur[/mention], I appreciate your comment. Story development continues in Chapter 9

-----

Chapter 9 – The Feast

Stella’s head was abuzz with giddiness from the powerful session that she had just had with Carlos and from the overwhelming feeling of love that she felt for him. But she was still the Bandit Scout for the Bucks and had to maintain appearances. Fortunately, her things from her hut had been moved into Carlos’ lodge. She put on a long dress with long sleeves for the feast, made of buckskin of course. This was more formal and proper for the coming event and happily, it would hide the marks made by the flogger and the rope marks she was proudly wearing. She wasn’t ready yet for her father and the other Bucks to view the evidence of her submission to Carlos.

Knowing that the Comanches, Carmen, and Chief Garcia, would be displayed at the feast, Stella got a halter and shorts from her things and walked to the camp center where Carmen and her father were still bound to posts.

“I have been told your story. As a prisoner, you will endure trials and tribulations. But you shouldn’t have unnecessary indignities added to those. If I untie you so that you can put on some clothes will you cooperate with me retying you?” Stella asked Carmen. Turning to Chief Gomez, she said, “The old ways are changing. You have been caught up in that process to the harm of your people. You must note that you have not been tortured and that is not the normal way of bandits. Think carefully about that before you make any answers tonight for you will surely be given choices."

Garcia Gomez answered, "I thank you for bring clothes for my daughter. It is not seemly for her to be naked in front of me. And yes, I have been thinking about the fact that we have not been tortured. I thought that Chief Brooks was saving us for a coming big event."

“We didn’t know she is your daughter. There will be a feast shortly,” Stella said.

Carmen added, “You must be Stella. A woman sentry said that you are the reason that I was taken out of the spread eagle and given this far more comfortable bondage. Thank you for that. Yes, I would love to have some clothing and will do as you say.”

Stella began untying Carmen and could not help but notice her beautiful and voluptuous body and long blond hair. She observed the patch of hair at her groin and knew Carmen was a natural blonde. When she was free, Carmen put on the shorts and halter and backed up to the pole to be retied.

She commented to Stella, “This is a very revealing and sexy outfit you have brought me. It is very nice and I like it very much. Thank you, Stella. You are very kind.”

Stella stepped behind the pole pulling Carmen’s hands together and lashing them firmly. She did not add any additional ropes but departed saying, “I am sure that I will see you later at the feast.”

-----

In Ralph Rider’s lodge, he, Medico Stevens, and Chief Brooks were having deep discussions. Chief Brooks was saying, “Of course, we need more than katanas. We need tontos, arrowheads, spearheads, and even wakizashi. And we need armor plating. With an adequate supply of weapons, no bandit or outlaw band can stand against up to us. I've heard that on old earth, a group call Romans enforced a peace called the Pax Romana. Together, we could be the basis of the same thing on Newhome."

Ralph Rider replied, "I have been dreaming of such a thing since my student days at Unihold. This could be the beginning of my dream coming true. Dan, I understand that the idea of this came from your daughter, Stella. In one day, she has changed from my greatest enemy to my greatest ally. You have raised a great woman, Chief."

“Thank you, Ralph. That is kind of you to say. Much of what she is comes from Medico Stevens. She has been a serious student of his from an early age. You know that our scouts are usually older people with a lot of experience. Because of the efforts of the Medico, she is the youngest scout that we have ever had. And she may be the best we have ever had. Now, my worry is her relationship with Carlos McTavrish. You have known him a long time. Do I need to worry about him?"

Ralph answered, “Dan if I had a daughter, I could think of no better a mate for her than Carlos. He is tough, smart, and fair. And we can have no better an ally than him in our endeavor. But I think we need to address another issue. Action that we take now will set the tone for our actions in the future. What do you plan to do about the Comanche?”

Dan replied, “You are right. That is a vexing problem. By tradition, I would torture Garcia Gomez and his daughter to death at the feast tonight. That is what the Bucks will expect. But it is not the tone that we want, is it?”

Medico Stevens commented, “You may be giving me too much credit for Stella’s progress. She is the most exceptional student that I have ever had. Sorry Ralph, but that would include you and Carlos also and you were very good. My recommendation is that your primary focus should be the recovery of the Katana Documents and the development of the method to make a true blade. What you do with the Comanche is important but minor compared to making katanas.

“This alliance is also of the utmost importance. I will share something with you. The Masters at Unihold have anticipated that someone would unlock the secrets of forging a true katana blade for the last century. They hoped that would happen at Unihold but recognized that it might happen elsewhere. They also recognized that a political and social realignment on Newhome is necessary.

“I went to Unihold from the Bucks when I was a kid. After I became a Master, the senior Masters observed Ralph and Carlos and concluded the probability that they would play a role in this warranted having someone nearby to assist. After they left Unihold, I was asked to return home and become the Bucks’ Medico. This was in anticipation that the conditions here were right for this realignment to transpire.”

Ralph questioned, "Why do I feel like I am a pawn on a chessboard?" He happened to see Stella passing by as he glanced out of a window. “The Comanche may be the easiest part of this mess to handle. I see Stella going by. Let’s ask her what she thinks about the Comanche?” Ralph said as he walked to the door and opened it. “Stella, would you join us for a minute?”

Stella entered the lodge and her father brought her up to date on their discussions. “Stella, I think that we need to break tradition and find a better solution for the Comanche. What do you think about that?”

Immediately Stella answered, “Dad, no good comes from being continually at war. All of my younger life, I trained to prepare for war. Then I went out from the Bucks territory as a scout and I learned two things. Everybody else expects and prepares for war. And nobody wants it. I would like us to give the Comanche a chance to have peace with dignity. I just took some clothes to Carmen. I learned that she is the daughter of Chief Gomez.”

Her dad answered, “I didn’t realize that. The girl is tougher than I thought. It is about time to go to the feast. I will be thinking about this.”

-----

Stella goes to Carlos’ lodge and collects him. They walk to the feast which was set up on the edge of the camp. A head table has been set up to seat the Chief, two of his advisors, his daughter, Ralph Rider, Carlos McTavrish, Capt Ron James, and Medico Frank Stevens. Seats were available of all Bucks of mature age, nearly 500 of them. A Bucks youth was considered mature at age 14. A year on Newhome was longer than on earth and 14 Newhome years was about 18 earth years.

As soon as the head table was seated, the rest of the Bucks took their seats. Bucks of age 12 to 13 years would serve the feast. There was copious beer and wine. Hard spirits were available on Newhome but were less common. Some adult Bucks remained on guard and sentry duty. Two stakes had been set in the ground with large stacks of firewood close by. While the last of the Bucks were taking their seats, sentries brought Garcia and Carmen Gomez and tied them to the stakes. By tradition, they would be burned there at the same time that the funeral pyres were lit.

Garcia told his daughter, “Be brave Carmen. This is the way of the bandits. We have failed and now we must pay the price, our lives. There will be great pain but breath the smoke in deeply and it will end more rapidly. I have loved you, my daughter, and you are forgiven whatever mistakes you may have made.”

Carmen answered him, “Oh father, I am so sorry for my part in this. Thank you for those words. Based on Stella, I still have hope.”

Chief Brooks arose and cried out loudly, “Bucks, lift your mugs high to toast our victory. Then drink deeply in hope for a better future for us all.” He lifted his mug as all Bucks arose and lifted theirs. Then he drank deeply as did all but the prisoners.

The Chief gestured for everyone to be seated and as they did he continued, "Perhaps we would have won the victory without the Wagon Train and Rider Ranch but perhaps not. Lift your mugs again and salute the Wagon Train and Rider Ranch. Ralph, Carlos, please stand." Ralph and Carlos saluted the Bucks as the Bucks saluted them. Then they took their seats and the Chief went on,

"With our new allies, we enter a new age on Newhome. For the new age, new customs and traditions must for forged. As Ralph Rider is going to forge new weapons for us and the Wagon Train will transport those weapons to us, we must find new ways of doing many things. First, I will address our Comanche prisoners. Chief Gomez, you planned a secret attack on us but had the tables turned against you. By our custom and by your, your life and your daughter's life are forfeit."

As Chief Brooks paused, Garcia Gomez said in a loud and clear voice, “That is the custom. For myself, I will make no plea. I have lost and it is time for me to die. I will show you the bravery of the Comanche. I do ask that you spare my daughter. Carmen had no part in planning our attack. She is only a low-level trooper. Let her live and do what you want with me."

Chief Brooks replied, “Chief Gomez, I would have all Comanche live and prosper even though that is not our way. Are you willing to live under a new order for the good of your people?”

Gomez answered, “I don’t understand what you are suggesting. If you will explain it to me, I will do everything that I can to save Carmen and help the Comanche.”

The Chief ordered, "Set two more places here at the head table. Free Chief Gomez and Carmen Gomez and escort them to our table. Bucks, this is the first step of many changes to come. We seek to end cycles of violence and to establish goodwill to all. Do not mistake, we will have many battles ahead. The changes we propose will not be readily accepted. Our fighting skills will be required for many years to come.

"For now, do not delay, enjoy this feast," as he took his seat.

The new place settings were placed at either end of the table and soon Chief Gomez was seated at one end and Carmen at the other. Ralph Rider was wishing that he was seated closer to Carmen. He was finding it hard to take his eye off of her. Garcia said to Chief Brooks, "Thank you for bringing us to your table. Even if you take harsher measures later, this gives us great face. You said something about living under a new order. Would you tell me what you are thinking?"

“Garcia, the Bucks have allied with the Wagon Train and Rider Ranch, not just to fight you, but for the long term to be the enforcers of the peace. We have good reason to believe that Unihold will be a strong supporter of this arrangement. We expect that new weapons will be made available to us. We will require that the Comanche stop all raids on ranches, plantations, mines, towns, and trains. That will be a huge change for the Comanche. Your people will have to learn new trades like farming, ranching, mining, and smithing. The Bucks will be the police to enforce this. Any individual or group that violates this will be attacked by us. Can you lead your people in this new way?"

After a moment to ponder, Garcia replied, “I do not know whether I can or not. It will not be easy. The Comanche Bandits will not joyfully give up their traditional life. But I expect that I can lead this effort better than most. What say the Bucks about this?”

Chief Brooks rose to his feet and said in a loud voice, “Bucks, do you agree with me in breaking tradition and sparing the Gomez’s lives?”

The Bucks rose to their feet and clapped to show their support for their Chief.

“Bucks, will you follow me as I break other traditions and form partnerships and alliances with former enemies for our mutual benefit?”

Now, instead of just clapping, a roar of approval came from the Bucks. The Chief said, "Thank you, my friends. Please continue the feast."

To Garcia, he said, "You have heard the Bucks answer. Now you must decide what path you will follow. Will you become my ally and partner with me or will you remain my enemy?"

Garcia replied, “How can I answer honestly since any answer you don’t like will mean death?”

The Chief said, “I will pledge you safe passage off of our mountain no matter what you decide.”

Garcia asked, “And does that include my daughter?”

And the Chief stated, “No. Whatever answer you give now could be considered to be under duress. You could honorably change your position later. Carmen must stay with us as a hostage.”

Garcia told the Chief, “That is for the best. There will be many Comanche that will blame her for alerting you to our presence here. She will be safer with you.”

From the other end of the table, Carmen who had been listening to the exchange intently spoke up, “No father, if I am to be judged by the Comanche then so be it. I will stay with you.”

“Carmen, Chief Brooks is right. They must have a hostage and you being here will have more influence on me than anyone. You must do as Chief Brooks and I say.”

“Will I be a prisoner?”

Chief Brooks answered her, “Carmen, all Comanche are under suspicion until they prove themselves. You will be close to the leadership of our alliance and could do potential harm. So I must tell you that you are not yet free.”

She said, “Chief Brooks, I will try to be a good prisoner for my father.”

Stella spoke up, “Carmen, I will try to be your friend and will try to help you in every way that I can.”
\
Ralph said, “Rider Ranch will do everything that it can to keep you safe.”

Carlos added, “What Stella said goes for me and the Wagon Train too.”

Seeing that Garcia had eaten, Chief Brooks ordered sentries to take Chief Gomez back to the Comanche in the meadow. They were to free all Comanche but not to return their weapons. Chief Gomez was to organize their return to the Comanche camp.

Once Gomez had left, the Chief said, “Now our next priorities are the return of the Katana Documents and getting the Wagon Train on to Kennedy.”

Carlos announced, "I want to return to Rider Ranch. Capt. James, will you continue as Wagon Master and take the Wagon Train to Kennedy? Then, in Kennedy, would you report these events to Unihold? Ralph, would this have your approval?"

Ralph replied, “Yes, I believe that your metallurgy knowledge can be of use in the production of katana. Lt. Daley and his Mounted Platoon should stay with the train also. Capt. James, does this meet with your approval?”

Capt. James said, “I am more accustomed to just receiving orders. But yes, this is a good plan.”

Medico Stevens spoke up, “I believe that I might be of some assistance in developing the method for making a katana. I would like to go as well. I also recommend that we take our smith’s apprentice, Walter Holt. He is well advanced toward becoming a Master Smith.”

“One last item,” said Ralph. “I need a personal assistant to speed up my work on the katana. Would you assign Carmen to me?”

Ralph, of course, was saying this because he was infatuated with Carmen. But what he said was true. He did need an administrative assistant. The Chief did not have any objection. And what the hostage wanted was simply not important. After all, working for Ralph was better than burning at the stake.

-----

The second feast at the meadow was also progressing well. The Wagon Train was given the same food, beer, and wine as the feast at the camp. The Bucks cooks had outdone themselves.

The detail of Bucks guards assigned to watch the Comanche had found twelve of the Comanche were women warriors and had separated them from the men. The women had been expecting this. The ways of the bandits were harsh and it was a bad thing to be on the losing side. It should be noted that these bandit practices reduced the number of attacks that happened because a band would not attack unless they were very confident of winning. The Comanche were confident but had no way of getting any intelligence information about the sudden and unexpected alliance.

Like all the Comanche prisoners, the women had their hands tied behind their back. The Bucks sat them in a tight group under a large wide-spreading tree in the meadow. One woman was selected and two Bucks went up to her and pulled her to her feet. She was very afraid but would not show it. She knew that they were going to pay a heavy price for their loss. The Chief and his daughter would be burning at stakes in the Bucks camp about now.

The woman's hands were untied and the rough hands of the Bucks removed her clothing. Her hands were lashed together in front and tied to a long rope that was thrown over a low limb of the big tree. The rope was pulled by Bucks lifting her hands high over her head until she could only touch the ground with her goes if she arched her feet. Her feet and ankles would soon tire and her arms and shoulders would be supporting her weight.

One after the other, the rest of the women were treated the same way. Twelve naked women were dangling from tree limbs, all close together. The Bucks guarding the men was particularly vigilant at this point. If the Comanche had any fight left in them, this is when they would attack. But they were bound well and had no fight left.

The Bucks made free use of the tied up women and rotated with those guarding the men so all could have their turn. When a man came before a strung-up woman and impaled her on his member, she would normally put her legs around his hips to support some of her weight and give her aching shoulders, arms, and wrists some temporary relief.

Some of the men were kind. Others were not. All-in-all, it was a brutal affair. But it was the way of the bandits. But it was not as brutal as the women had expected. They had been hurt for sure. They had been used sexually. But they had not been damaged in any way from which they could not recover.

A Bucks rider came and let the men know what had happened at the Bucks camp and Chief Gomez was returning. The guards lowered the women's hands from their overhead position and freed them. They were allowed to dress. Instead of having their hands tied behind their backs once more, they were told to go to their men and to free them.

Food from the feast was brought. The Comanche were surprised when they were freed and allowed to serve themselves food. They were surprised even more later when sentries rode up with Chief Gomez and they were told that he was still their chief and that they were free.

Chief Gomez said, “You are free and you are not free. We lost the battle and much is now expected of us. I will begin explaining what must happen tomorrow when we start the journey home.

As the feast was finishing, the funeral pyres were lit to cremate the dead. Garcia Gomez was thinking, “This is a strange turn of events. By all expectations, Carmen and I would be burning at the stake now at the Bucks camp. The changes that Brooks was talking about are also strange. But if they came about, it would be for the good of bandits and all on Newhome. I will try to help. I hope Carmen will be alright.”

-----

At the Bucks camp, as the feast was finished, the sentries came to return Carmen to the camp center. They tied her hands behind her back and started to walk her back. Ralph Rider had not taken his eyes off of Carmen the whole feast. He called out, “Stop!”

The sentries stopped as Ralph turned to the Chief, “Since I will be taking her tomorrow, I might as well take her now.”

The Chief told the sentries, “Turn the hostage over to Ralph Rider.” They did and Ralph took Carmen by the arm and started leading her to his lodge. Carmen looked at Ralph while wondering what was going to happen to her. This was the role assigned to her by her father and she would obey and make him proud. But as she studied Ralph for the first time and what she saw was pleasing. He was a hard man from outdoor living but his eyes were a soft blue. It came to her that there could be fates much worse than being under the control of somebody like this. She tried to keep up with him and make sure that he did not have to pull her.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the feast, or the two feast very much - it was nice of Stella to give Carmen clothes. The story line is developing nicely. Carry on [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - the characters grow with every chapter!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This is an interesting development, seeing the ways and customs of Stella's people, and how they softened up under the recent diplomacy. Only, the recent peace is fragile, and I would not be surprised if the Comanche would be more humiliated by this decent treatment as it assumes their weakness. Let's see how long it will last.

I think it was a good choice to leave some details on the Comanche women to the reader's imagination as it would be a very gross read that might not have suited the rest of the story.

Don't forget to update your chapter title
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great to see alliances being forged and people working to make live better for all. It will be hard work and there will be setbacks, but I do hope all ends well (eventually).

Let's see what Ralph and Carmen will be up to ;)

banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Nice calmer chapter than the last ones but I can be sure that this calmness wont last for long, whether it be the comanches, the alliance getting shaky or a new threat I'm sure something will come up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic