The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 86 - 03/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Now this is a tough decision. It's hard to single out any of the characters of this story. But if I'm to choice one, it's gonna have to be Stella. She is one badass character. She basically was put through hell and still came back swinging ten times harder. I don't wanna down play the other's but that moment in the story just sticks out the most with me.

I will admit I am a big procrastinator, especially since I got so far behind. I have put off numerous times finishing the 2nd arc because I knew once I started, it was gonna be a bindge read. I last read through chapter 36 a month or so ago. I just picked up at 37 this evening and I'm happy to say I am officially caught up the end of the 2nd arc. And what fitting and fantastic end of the 2nd arc!!

I suspected Stella and Carlos to see the backstab slightly sooner but as you said, don't underestimate Sunmer. Both sides we're playing a dangerous game. It was just matter of time before one side got the jump. Though in the end, the better side has won.

And the little cliffhanger at the end "startling developments". Now could that just be the return of Lou? Or something more pressing? On that note of Lou, it was very interesting to see the 2 storylines come together after 400 years.

Take the time you need over the next month or so. I am looking forward to this journey continuing. Including A Tale of an Archer!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Red86[/mention], for your comments and analysis. The selection of Stella is still unanimous at this point. All of these remarks will certainly provide guidance for me as I continue the story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I do hope I’m not to late to add my thoughts. Though I think you might have a good idea who my choice will be. Even if I’m finding myself feeling as the great [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Geez give me a chance here. I don’t like any one of them I like them all. And as for choosing just one scene featuring my ultimate favourite. Sadly there’s no chance. It would be like choosing which limb I’d like removed.

And so. It comes down it my nominee. And yes you’ve guessed it. STELLA. And not just because I happen to know a rather beautiful young lady by that name. Who’d look so damn good in restraints lol
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Geez, I finally made it. I finished reading Caesar's story and yours all the way to the end. Talk about a wild ride. Well done!
I am looking forward to more of your hand, as you obviously have a knack for writing this kind of stories!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well I do hope I’m not to late to add my thoughts. Though I think you might have a good idea who my choice will be. Even if I’m finding myself feeling as the great @slackywacky. Geez give me a chance here. I don’t like any one of them I like them all. And as for choosing just one scene featuring my ultimate favourite. Sadly there’s no chance. It would be like choosing which limb I’d like removed.

And so. It comes down it my nominee. And yes you’ve guessed it. STELLA. And not just because I happen to know a rather beautiful young lady by that name. Who’d look so damn good in restraints lol
Your thoughts are welcomed at any time, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. I wonder what would happen if you read The Bandit Scout on Newhome to your Stella. Mind you, I am not suggesting that you do that. Just wondering. And sorry for being so long in responding to you.

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Geez, I finally made it. I finished reading Caesar's story and yours all the way to the end. Talk about a wild ride. Well done!
I am looking forward to more of your hand, as you obviously have a knack for writing this kind of stories!
Thank you for your very kind words, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. My next story, A Tale of an Archer is being developed. My goal of posting the first chapter in early May is, regrettably, slipping. But it is very much in progress.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Geez, I finally made it. I finished reading Caesar's story and yours all the way to the end. Talk about a wild ride. Well done!
Thank you for your very kind words, @slackywacky. My next story, A Tale of an Archer is being developed. My goal of posting the first chapter in early May is, regrettably, slipping. But it is very much in progress.
Don´t stress yourself and take your time [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - good things need time, and I am looking forward to your new tale!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I must agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Please don’t stress yourself [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. Good things take time. Or as my mother would say. All good things come to those who wait. So we’ll simply wait with baited breathe knowing it will prove to be another epic tale.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you for your support, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. All is well, just slower that I had hoped.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for your support, @Caesar73 and @Bandit666. All is well, just slower that I had hoped.
That happens at times, dear [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :) Currently I am working on the final Chapters of my actual story, but the progress has been slower than I anticipated. And so it goes :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

You’re more than welcome [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. As I know how it feels for progress to be slow. Another bout of ill health and bang goes the planned release of the next instalment of Damsels4you. So take your time. Let the words flow as they will and all will be good
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention], thank you for your encouragement. As you know, Tale of an Archer is now posted and Chapter 2 is scheduled for tomorrow, 05/26/2022, EDT. The message below is for any new readers of The Bandit Scout on Newhome looking for later material or for readers of Tale of an Archer who might look for its antecedents.

-----

To my most dear readers, I am writing this to help bridge the stories The Bandit Scout on Newhome and Tale of an Archer. As you might expect, I recommend that the reader should complete The Bandit Scout on Newhome and then read Tale of an Archer. But I know that will not be satisfactory for every reader.

The Bandit Scout starts some four hundred years after the first arrival of Earth people on Newhome. Because of lost contact with Earth, most technologies had degraded and become nonfunctional. The knowledge is preserved at Unihold, a monastery-like organization that was initially the University of Newhome. The Bandits are the human natives of Newhome. How they got to Newhome is not explained.

The first arc of the Bandit Scout describes the search of the Colonist, Ralph Rider, for a way to make good cutting steel like the Japanese katana and interactions between the Colonists and the Bandits. This story is presented in Chapters 1-23. Stella Brooks, the daughter of the Chief of the Bucks tribe of Bandits and scout for the Bucks, is the main protagonist.

The second arc, Chapters 24-44, continues that story. The storyline of the first arc continues but contains flashbacks to four hundred years earlier when Earth people first arrived on Newhome. These flashbacks give insights into how the culture at the time of the Bandit Scout came about. They also tell the story of Lou Harriman. Lou fought to save the culture of the natives from being destroyed by the arrival of the Colonists. The story does not mention that Lou Harriman might be a descendant of Robert Heinlein's character, D. D. Harriman. It does note that the Harrimans arrive on the Space X Explorer Ship, Argonaut.

Reading or rereading the flashback in Chapter 24 of The Bandit Scout on Newhome will bring added insight into interstellar travel and colonization problems. Time compression and communication lags are caused by relativity theory's limitation of the speed of light.

Time, in these stories, is a very tricky thing. Just Earth time can be complex with the different time zones. Earth time means UTC (Universal Time Coordinated), the successor to Greenwich Mean Time in these stories.

The Argonaut, traveling from Earth to Newhome at relativistic speeds, underwent time compression. At the time of the story, the Argonaut is in orbit around Newhome and is essentially in sync with the Earth's rate of time, offset by the time shift that occurred during its trip from Earth.

Then there is Newhome time, where the calendar started when Buzz and Lou Harriman landed on the planet. A Newhome day is 1.067 Earth days, and a Newhome year is 1.1571 Earth years.

If these technical details are not for you, you can still thoroughly enjoy the stories by just being aware that these different times exist.
Spy Task Force Completed
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Just read the first chapter so far, and loving it. What a great arrangement with a hint of smugness!

And I learned some new words, among them arroyo and seiza.

Does not matter too much, but I could not quite figure out what exactly the following would look like. I am guessing the ropes cross in the middle of her breasts, and through the connection in the back the upper and lower part push together?

> He quickly looped rope above and below the spy's breasts and cinched between her arms and body and took the ends of the rope around the outside of the chest loops, under her armpits, and over her shoulders threading them between her breasts and looping around the chest loops both above and below her breasts.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

jafib wrote: 1 year ago Just read the first chapter so far, and loving it. What a great arrangement with a hint of smugness!

And I learned some new words, among them arroyo and seiza.

Does not matter too much, but I could not quite figure out what exactly the following would look like. I am guessing the ropes cross in the middle of her breasts, and through the connection in the back the upper and lower part push together?

> He quickly looped rope above and below the spy's breasts and cinched between her arms and body and took the ends of the rope around the outside of the chest loops, under her armpits, and over her shoulders threading them between her breasts and looping around the chest loops both above and below her breasts.
Welcome to this story, [mention]jafib[/mention]. I do hope you continue enjoying it and also try its spinoff, Story of an Archer.

The intent was for the ropes to come over her shoulders and between her breasts looping around the upper and lower chest loops and pulling them closer. This adds pressure to her breasts from above and below.
Spy Task Force Completed
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

So the rope goes around the boob in a circle?
Does that even work with clothing? ^^
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is also posted on Tale of an Archer.

Greetings to the friends and readers of this story. Much of the story depends upon the existence of fusion power, as yet unobtainable. On December 14, 2022, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory announced that they had achieved a fusion trigger. That means that they got more energy out of a reaction than they put in to start it. They caution that a commercial application is still a long way off. None-the-less, this is a major achievement. See

https://www.llnl.gov/news/national-igni ... n-ignition

for more details.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Friends, while this is not a news site, I note the passing of Raquel Welch on 02/15/2023 with great sadness. She posed for the photograph that appears in my banner promoting her movie, One Million Years, B.C. released in 1965.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ee-movies/
This is a link to an article about her. I don't know how long it will be active but for now, it is a snapshot of her career.

I am writing new chapters for The Bandit Scout on Newhome which should start appearing within the next month. As I write, I will have frequent thoughts of Raquel.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Raquel Welch another great actress of a bygone age is gone. A fitting tribute [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - I am really looking forward to the next tale from Newhome you will grace us with!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Friends, while this is not a news site, I note the passing of Raquel Welch on 02/15/2023 with great sadness.
Being old enough to have been a teenager when she was active in the movie industry, she was definitely on my 'hot' list. ;)

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You were tagged during the posting of The Bandit Scout on Newhome and I have continued tagging you as I extend the story further. I hope that you will enjoy further adventures and TUGs with these old friends.

If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect or post your request to the story.

-----

Chapter 45 - Johanssons Are Still Active

Cold Water Springs and Wayne's Ranch were far from Rider Ranch. When Ralph Rider and his contingent returned, it had been nearly four weeks since the Battle of the Flats. They first had the mad dash from the Flats to the Winter Ranch. Then the long trek back to Rider Ranch. Helen Wayne was the most impatient to arrive. She was desperate to find out about Mike Mullins. But, while cut deeply, Mike had been under the excellent care of Medico Stevens, possibly the finest medical doctor ever produced by Unihold. He was already exercising and would return to full strength in less than a week. Stella and Carmen had a happier trip since their mates, Carlos McTavrish and Ralph Rider, were with them for the return journey.

Stella told Helen where to find the Medico, and she was off like a shot. Then Stella said to Lt. Daley, "I remember we have a place here to lock up our prisoner for the night. Would you have her untied and give her exercise for the day, then supper. Since we know she is guilty and being punished and not just transported for trial, she can be hogtied for the night.”

Lt. Daley had a long history with Stella. She had been his prisoner at one time. But now they were close friends. He said, "Yes, that is the right way to do this. We will take care of it." The Lieutenant gave the orders to several of his troops, who hauled Summer out of the wagon and untied her after removing her gag.

Summer shouted, "I know what you are doing, Stella. You are planning a big public torture and execution. I have family, you know. They will get you for this."

At that point, Lt. Daley gave a signal, and a troop replaced the gag in Summer's mouth. "We will ungag you again when we have your food. If you can't keep a civil tongue, then you will go without your supper,” the trooper told Summer.

After a hot bath and clean clothes, the Riders, the McTavrishs, and Lt. Daley met in the dining room of the big house for supper. Except for Carmen, they were surprised when Helen walked in holding the arm of Mike Mullins. Mike, despite his wound, looked fresher than they did. Carmen had a lot of authority and had Mike and Helen move into the big house.

Knowing their exhaustion from their long trip, the cook had a hot, simple, and easy-to-digest meal prepared for them. The same was designed for Lt. Daley's troops.

Before they started their meal, Frank announced, "We have a message from the Headmaster. He is on his way here and should arrive tomorrow afternoon. The message does not convey what he wants to discuss, but It appears urgent. Let us enjoy this meal and get a good night's sleep. We will take care of tomorrow's problems tomorrow."

Conversation was muted; they were all tired to the bone. But they were happy with each other and glad to be there. Except for Mike and Helen, this was home.

No one objected when Ralph announced, "Folks, please excuse my mate and me. We are tired to the bone and need to retire early. Feel free to stay up as long as you wish. You know where the liquor is kept."

But everyone was equally ready to retire. In their suite, Carlos and Stella crawled into bed and looked at each other. "Tomorrow, we will play. Is that alright, Stella?" asked Carlos. Stella tucked her back and butt into Carlos for a spoon and pulled his hand to her breast. In minutes they were both asleep.

Frank and Carmen were possibly slightly more energetic. Frank stroked Carmen’s thigh for a couple of minutes. Then Carmen put her hand on Frank’s cheek, “It’s okay, honey. We can make up time tomorrow.”

Mike and Helen were both surprised that they had been moved into the big house. Well, it was big. If they didn't have a suite, they did have a large, well-appointed bedroom. The bed was a large, most comfortable, four-poster. Mike had not been on the road for two weeks and began gently rubbing Helen's back. Within minutes, he could tell from her breathing that she was fast asleep. Mike sighed and thought, "Tomorrow!"

-----

In the morning, after breakfast, Stella, Carmen, and Helen waited at the wagon transporting Summer to the Round Rock Sheriff as Lt. Daley's squad brought Summer out to the wagon. Stella said, "Lt. Daley, when you hogtie Summer in the wagon, arching her back will not be necessary. We have indulged ourselves by punishing her for over three weeks traveling here. Now, let's just get her off of our hands. Sheriff Matt Crosby will see that she gets to Kennedy. The judge there can figure out what to do with her.”

As they watched the wagon leave the ranch, Helen said, "That marks the end of one phase of my life ruined by Summer Johansson. Thank you, my friends, for helping me get started on a new and better phase."

“We hope everything will be better now, Helen," said Carmen. "But I worry that the Headmaster is coming. That is not a good sign. For one, I will go and find Frank and make whoopee in a comfortable bed while I have the chance. You two can do as you see fit."

Stella replied, "You are right. There is no telling what we may be called upon to do once Master Chang arrives. I'll see you two later."

“I hope you two don't think I am just going to stand out here in the morning sun," answered Helen. They all headed back to the big house.

Now it is possible none of our business to know anything about what these young ladies did with their significant other that morning. But it is our nature to be eternally curious about things. And so we will look in on them briefly.

-----

Helen found Mike doing exercises that the Medico had assigned him. She said, “Mike, I know those exercises are good for you. You have made wonderful progress. But right now, there is another kind of exercise that you need to perform. You know, I am getting pretty good at escaping from being tied up. I am learning from Stella and Carmen about Bandit customs. I'll bet you can't tie me up so I can't get loose in less than an hour."

Mike answered, "That is an exciting challenge. But you haven't said what I will win if you don't get loose."

“Mike, you would have a tied-up and helpless girl completely at your disposal. What more could you want?" she asked.

“That is an excellent point," said Mike. "Would you be naked when I tie you up?"

Helen answered, “I don’t see any reason why not. Would you like to gag me too?”

“Why yes, that would be splendid," Mike said as he watched Helen strip. Mike started opening drawers looking for ropes, and immediately found a treasure trove of equipment. "I talked to a trooper this morning and heard how you ladies put Summer on an X-cross for a night and then kept her hogtied for the trip back here. It would seem like the hogtie is very effective. I hope you don't think it will be boring."

“Oh, no," replied Helen. "I don't think anything you would do to me would be boring, Mike."

“And I am supposed to keep my hands off you until you have been tied up for an hour? That will be hard," he said.

“Mike, I don't think you should do anything hard until you are completely healed." She presented him with her hands behind her back. "Now tie me up and gag me. It is time to get started."

And that should be enough of that particular episode to set your imagination to work. We will now look further down the hall.

-----

Frank agreed with Carmen that they had no idea what demands would be placed on them with the arrival of the Headmaster. They rushed to their suite. Carmen peeled out of her clothes as soon as the door was shut. She said, "This Comanche wishes to submit to her mate. Do you want any suggestions, or is your imagination sufficiently lubricated?"

“It is in top form. Sit on the bed, if you please," Frank answered, picking up multiple coils of rope. "Okay, lift your foot and put your heel next to your butt." She did, and he frogtied that leg, attaching another rope just above her knee.

“Now, the other side." And he did the same treatment to her other leg. Then, with two more ropes, Frank attached them with a single-column tie to each arm. "Can you scoot to the center of the bed?" he asked. She could and did. "Now, I will pull your knees to the sides of the bed, leaving you very open and exposed. "

Carmen commented, "I can see this gives you excellent access. That should be good for you. But you haven't gagged me yet. Haven't you decided what kind of gag to use?"

“Yes, whenever I wish to shut you up, I will put my tongue in your mouth. Does that suit you?"

“Why, yes, it does,” Carmen grinned.

“Now, I will stretch your arms to the posts at the top of the bed. I have pulleys there, so I should be able to stretch you satisfactorily tight. You will tell me if I overdo it and get you too tight, won't you?"

Shortly later, Carmen found that she was stretched very taunt. Her thighs were spread, and she was exposed and available to Frank. But instead of entering her immediately, he began nibbling, licking, and sucking on her tits. "Ohhhhhh, that feels good," Carmen moaned.

Well, as you can expect, much more happened. But again, it will be left to your imagination, dear reader.

-----

Stella, like Carmen, stripped naked once the door was closed. She said, "Carlos if you want something special, you just have to ask. But if you will indulge me, I have had something on my mind since Summer had me tied up at the Winter Ranch."

Carlos answered, "You know that I will indulge you, Stella. What is it that you want?"

“Summer had me stretched tight on that X-cross and was whipping me," Stella said. To keep my mind off of the pain, I thought about you and how wonderfully I must have been positioned for you to make love to me. We don't have an X-cross here. But with the posts at the foot of this bed, you could tie me in precisely that same X position. Would you do that and make love to me?"

“Stella, Summer had your feet off of the ground. That had to be putting a lot of strain on your arms. Wouldn’t it do just to tie you in an X with your feet on the ground?”

“No, Carlos, that wouldn't do at all. My pelvis would be much lower than yours if I were in an X position with my feet on the ground. I want the ropes to hold me higher, so I am perfectly positioned for you. Do you see what I mean?"

“Okay, I do. I noticed that someone put pulleys on the top of the posts, all four of them, while we were gone. Someone's imagination has been at work. I'll place this small footstool at the foot of the bed. Stand on it, and we will see if that puts you at the right height." Carlos undressed, and Stella stepped on the stool. Carlos stood before her, already partially erect. "Yes, your vagina is at the perfect height."

Stella said, "Good, put single-column ties on each wrist and ankle. Then attach my arms to the pulleys and tighten things till you have me on my toes. Then pull my ankles out to the sides and tie them off. I think that will be perfect."

In minutes, Stella dangled in an X with her mons exactly where she wanted it. Carlos pushed on her breasts, manipulating them. Then he reached around, grabbed her butt with one hand and the small of her back with the other, and pulled her toward him for a deep kiss. Stella returned the kiss with great enthusiasm. Yes, Stella was feeling a lot of strain from this tie. But even more, she felt satisfied that she was stimulating Carlos.

Carlos said, "Now it is time … ."

And once more, dear reader, we have indulged you enough,

-----

The sun was well past the zenith when a coach arrived at the ranch. Headmaster Chang left the coach to the welcome of what would come to be known as the 'Team.' That was Ralph Rider and Carmen, Carlos McTavrish and Stella, Mike Mullins and Helen, and Lt. Tom Daley. They ushered Master Chang into the house and allowed him to refresh himself. Then, with everyone having a cool drink at hand, they took their seats.

The Headmaster said, "There is much to say. Some will be hard to believe. First, let me remind you of the Tale of an Archer, a story you all know well. Magnus Johansson cheated his partner, Jordan Archer, after Jordan's wife, Madeline, was killed by a bite from a Zhang-en-Uhrgish, or Messenger_of_Death. With the assistance of Headmaster Fred Kennedy, Jordan established a plantation near the Creek tribe. Jordan also had the help of three bots: Jeeves, Joseph, and Goliath. While this was happening, Lou Harriman continued organizing the tribes on Newhome into what are now known as Bandits and teaching them English as a common language. She did this to preserve as much of their culture as possible in the face of an advanced civilization. Lou envisioned the Bandits and the Colonists being in continual but mild conflict.

“Magnus was instrumental in stirring up hostilities until they neared the flash point of a major conflict. Magnus led an expedition against the Creek, not knowing they were supported by the Bucks and Comanche. They were also supported by Jordan Archer, who made high-quality crossbows and helped train the Creek in their use. Jordan had mated with a native girl, Mae'aed-dee. Mae'aed-dee had a spiritual connection to Jordan's first wife, Madeline, which is beyond our understanding, frankly. Madeline was a genius software engineer specializing in robotics. You all know of the three bots, Jeeves, Joseph, and Goliath. She is thought to have played a significant role in the gaining of sentience by the three bots.

“Now Magnus was killed in the battle with the Creek, but his wife was pregnant and was, in fact, the first Earth woman to give birth on Newhome. The Johansson clan has caused trouble on Newhome down to the present, as you have seen with Summer Johansson. The problem is that there are more of them, in particular Aaron Johansson.

“I am now going to tell you secrets that few at Unihold know and, until recently, no one outside of Unihold knew. As technology failed on Newhome because of the lack of support infrastructure, Unihold maintained sufficient power to keep one of Jordan's bots going. Not at full strength, mind you, but enough that it could regenerate once we reestablished electrical power and other necessary technologies.

“We have been working to help Colonists and Bandits develop ranching, farming, mining, and transportation capabilities. Most of the knowledge of Earth is still available to us, and we have stressed fields such as chemistry, mining, metallurgy, integrated circuits, computer chips, electricity, magnetism, power generation, and industrial development at the Unihold Academy. Slowly, over the years, the foundation for an industrial infrastructure has been established. The catalyst that will make all of this evident to people is electrical power.

“Now I am going to tell you Unihold's most closely guarded secret. I will tell you what happened to Lou Harriman. She was kidnapped by Fred Kennedy, taken to a remote location, and put to sleep in suspended animation. Jeeves, using a communications technology called spread spectrum that can work with unbelievably weak signals, ordered Lou's sleep pod to wake her. She was hidden in a cave near the most remote of tribes, the Aztecs. They were not aware of her presence until she introduced herself to them. It took some time for her to regain her strength, but she is now starting her journey to Unihold, escorted by a small band of Aztecs called a Raid.

“Lou Harriman disappeared in the early days of the conflict between Colonists and Bandits. There is folklore that claims that at the right time, she will reappear and usher in a new era of technology. All of this is background. Now, I will tell you a secret. For four hundred years, more or less, Unihold has been gradually advancing technology and its necessary infrastructure. We are now in a position to be able to build fusion power generators. Unfortunately, we had a spy at Unihold, and that information was passed on to Aaron Johansson. But with our prototype power generator, we were able to restore Jeeves to his full capabilities, admittedly with help from Jeeves. Jeeves determined that we had a spy and was able to identify him, so we no longer have that problem. But we believe that Aaron Johansson knows that Lou is coming and that we can generate power. We do not think that he knows that a Unihold Headmaster kidnapped Lou.

“Because of the folklore, Aaron will try to stop Lou from reaching Unihold. If she does get to Unihold, Unihold will maintain the Bandits' and Colonists' support. If he can stop Lou, he will claim that Unihold has been withholding electrical power from the people but that he and the other Johanssons will take it from us to give to the people.

“With that, I am at the point of this visit. Will you help us by getting Lou safely to Unihold?”

-----

Ralph and Carlos were talking privately later. Ralph said, "Of course, I am going to go. I assume you will too. Am I right?"

“You know that you are," Carlos answered. "Do we take the girls? Haven't they had enough danger and excitement for a while?"

Ralph replied, “Yes, they have. Are you going to be the one to tell them they must stay here?”

“Oh, no,” Carlos said emphatically. “Besides, they can fight as well as we can. We might well need them. On top of that, I know that Stella is smarter than I am. The question might be, will they take us?”

Ralph added, "I see what you mean. Okay, the next question is: do Mike and Helen go?"

“Mike has proven himself, I think," Carlos said. "Helen is still a bit green, but she has shown herself to be resourceful. My vote would be to take them. I assume there is no question about Tom Daley and his platoon?"

“No. The last question is for you, Wagon Master, how many wagons do we take?”

Carlos thought for a minute, "Let's go with ten. We don't want to forage for food on the trip, and we don't want any wagon loaded heavily. Making good time is essential. I aim to get us to Cold Water Springs in three weeks. We will spend two nights there, resupplying and recharging. Then, another week to intersect with the path that the Headmaster says Lou Harriman is following.”

Ralph said, “Agreed. Carlos, we couldn’t do this in this time frame without your experience as Wagon Master. Thank you.”
Last edited by GreyLord 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A new chapter! A continuation of Stella´s and her friends adventures. The first part is a good introcution. It allows readers not familiar with the previous events to catch up easily. [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I am very curious and thrilled to what adventures you wil lead us. With Newhome you created a fascinating world! It is good to see all the characters we know an cherrish again!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Now that was a pleasant surprise. More adventures, more bondage, more marriage rituals (?), more excited stories. Thank you!!

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

so good this saga is going on!

A bit lengthy, but probably necessary to connect different story-lines and I enjoyed the read very much!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago so good this saga is going on!

A bit lengthy, but probably necessary to connect different story-lines and I enjoyed the read very much!
I enjoyed it very much too!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago A new chapter! A continuation of Stella´s and her friends adventures. The first part is a good introcution. It allows readers not familiar with the previous events to catch up easily. @GreyLord I am very curious and thrilled to what adventures you wil lead us. With Newhome you created a fascinating world! It is good to see all the characters we know an cherrish again!
I'm very happy to see you commenting on the story. And glad that you cherish the characters.

I should have commented at the beginning of this arc, while I will try to make the story enjoyable for new readers, it is a continuation of the first two arc in this tale and, indeed, a Tale of an Archer. I encourage new readers to read the previous material.
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Now that was a pleasant surprise. More adventures, more bondage, more marriage rituals (?), more excited stories. Thank you!!
Thank you, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I think that I will be safe to promise you more TUGs.

h56jh1 wrote: 1 year agonice
Thank you, [mention]h56jh1[/mention]. It is so good to hear from you.

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago so good this saga is going on!

It is wonderful to hear from you, @Nainur. I'm surprised at your reaction to the length. The word count in this chapter was 3285. Many of our chapters in Tale of an Archer exceeded 4000 words. It is actually on of my goals as I write this arc to have shorter chapters.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], as long as some readers enjoy, I will keep plugging away.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic