The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 86 - 03/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago excellent stuff. And a rapist met his well deserved fate! Well done, Helen!
Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. I do agree with you that Dingus' fate was well deserved. Look for more of Helen in future chapters.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Dingus is an evil Bastard and got what he deserved - Helen is one courageous woman to take on Dingus and repaying him in kind. Things are heating up. It will be interessting who Summer wil retaliate if she learns that Dingus is dead.

What happens on the Argonaut is equally interessting - but in a different way. So the first Colonist are about to arrive soon, as I take it. Your approach telling two different narratives are working well @GreyLord ! Well done!
Helen is courageous. Look for her to be in the thick of things as they continue to develop. The colonist are on their way. But some four years out, Argonaut time.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What another great update with the little and large twists I’ve come to expect. From well deserved justice and more beside. As alway you show that plenty of great writers exist upon the site. Long may this tale continue
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago What another great update with the little and large twists I’ve come to expect. From well deserved justice and more beside. As alway you show that plenty of great writers exist upon the site. Long may this tale continue
Thank you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], for your very kind words.

There will be one more update in December unless I get an unexpected change in schedule that gives me more time to write.

It is time now for Chapter 33 where you will return to fun activities back at the Rider Ranch. Then in the Argonaut thread, Lou will meet the Bucks sooner than she expected.

-----

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

-----

Chapter 33 (M/F), (M+/F) – Ralph Plays with Carmen

Helen and Jackson are planning their next steps. Jackson asked, "You know all of the regular patrons of the Tavern? I wouldn't ask you to do this if I didn't believe it was safe for you. Summer has used Dingus as an assassin before, and he has functioned as a lone agent. And, if he did have others with him tonight, they would have taken action by now. Would you go into the Tavern and ask Doug Ellis to come and see me?"

“Yes, I know Doug. He and several of his friends are there almost every night. You want me to go now?”

“If you would?” answered Jackson.

“I had better leave this katana with you. I don't think I should advertise that I have it." Helen got up, unstrapped the saya from her waist, and handed it to Jackson. She went through the lobby door to the Tavern and spotted Doug at his usual table.

Walking up to him, she said, “Doug, Jackson asked if you would step into the Inn and see him for a minute.”

Doug answered, "Sure, I'll be glad to." To his friends at the table, he said, "I'll be back as soon as I see what Jackson needs."

Doug and Helen left the Tavern and entered the Inn. On seeing Jackson, Doug exclaimed, “What happened, Jackson? Who did this to you?”

Jackson gave Doug an abbreviated version of the attempted assassination. "We need some help disposing of Dingus' body and cleaning up the blood. This is worth 20 grams of gold to me. Obviously, discretion is essential. Can you and your friends help us?"

“Let me go and talk to them. I can assure you of our discretion. You know that we are not friends of the Diamond Bar.” Doug returned to the Tavern.

Helen said, “Jackson, you know that I don’t have gold to contribute to this, don’t you?”

Jackson told her, "You have been caught up in a huge operation. You are not expected to contribute at all." He added, “Here, take your katana. You should keep it with you at all times.”

A few minutes later, Doug returned with three of his friends. “Jackson, you know everyone here. We will handle your problem. Show us where to go.”

Helen said, "Follow me." She led the crew to the suite and unlocked the door. With a grimace, she took them inside and showed them the body.

Doug spoke to one of his companions, "Sam, would you get your wagon and bring it to the back of the Inn? Helen, there is no need for you to stay here until we are finished. Congratulations, by the way. Dingus always presented as a fine fellow. But I know that he was a nasty piece of work."

-----

At the Rider Ranch, Ralph Rider and his mate, Carmen, were relaxing in their quarters in the big house after another long day of work. On their end, things were going very well. Katana production was ahead of schedule. All Ranch Mounted Troops, the Rangers, and the Riders were armed with katana and trained in its use.

Carmen said, "We need a way to communicate over a distance. I will worry about Stella and Carlos until we know they are safe. I know Stella has recovered from her ordeal in the badlands, but she takes on a lot with this assignment. I "know I worry too much! I'm even worried about my little part of this operation."

Ralph replied, "That is natural, Carmen. You know one of the prime laws of nature is, 'Whatever can go wrong, will.' What can I do to put your mind at ease?"

“I wish there was a way to practice my kidnapping. If I am kidnapped by Carlos or Stella or both, it will be easy. I can put on a show and not have to worry. But what if it isn't them?"

“Carmen, maybe we haven’t been playing enough rough and tumble. Would that shake things up enough for you?”

“I don’t know that it would address the kidnapping issues. But it would be fun for certain.”

“Then prepare yourself. Here I come.”

Ralph pounced on Carmen, pressing her to the seat of the sofa. Carmen was exceptionally fit. But Ralph outweighed her and was much stronger. He had no trouble flipping her face down and pulling her arms behind her back. Rope was always at hand in the Rider quarters, and Ralph quickly secured her hands together.

“I hope this dress is not a favorite of yours. I don't think that it will survive tonight."

“Ralph, I didn’t know that you hated this dress. What are you going to do to it?”

In answer, Ralph pulled his knife, a tanto made of the new steel, and sliced the dress from neck to bottom hem. It was only seconds until the strips of the dress and underclothing fell to the floor.

“You brute! With that knife in your hand, I will do whatever you say.”

“I want you to kneel on the sofa facing forward.”

“Like this?” Carmen took the seize position as Ralph directed her.

Ralph applied a frogtie to her legs. “Now turn around and face the back of the sofa.”

“No, I’ve given you enough cooperation already. You will have to beat me to make me turn.” Carmen enjoyed being a brat to Ralph.

“Instead, maybe I will just pinch your nipples until you decide to behave.” Ralph took each nipple between thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard.

“Ouch! That stings! But not good enough to make me move. Is that all you’ve got?” she asked with a gasp.

“No, it’s not.” Ralph released the nipples but secured a firm grip on each tit. He twisted her right tit counterclockwise and her left tit clockwise.

“Aiee, okay. I’ll turn for you!” Carmen cried out.

“If you think about changing your mind, remember your tits are available for more twisting. Now turn!”

Carmen did. Not fast, but as fast as she could with her ankles strapped to her thighs and her hands tied behind her back. When she had presented her back to Ralph, he tied her elbows together, touching. Usually, he would pull them close but not touching. But this was rough and tumble.

“Ralph, you can be a son of a bitch, you know. That’s tight.”

Ralph answered, “It wouldn’t be rough and tumble if I wasn’t rough on you and didn’t knock you about.”

Carmen said, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

The next thing that Ralph did was to tie a crotch rope and anchor it to her hands. Following the crotch rope, a chest harness locked her arms in place and displayed her breast even more than usual, which was a lot.

“That could be fun if you let me play with it. You're not going to do that, are you?"

“No, should I gag you as well?”

“How could I advise you about what you need to do if you gag me?" asked Carmen.

“Good point. Let's see if a blindfold without a gag will help you behave." Ralph pulled a sleeping mask over Carmen's eyes. Standing behind her, he cupped her tits, pulling her back against him. Manipulating her mounds was one of his great pleasures.

“Have you gone soft? You don't have any more orders for me to follow. I will make up something of my own then." Carmen bent forward at her waist and twisted so that she fell face down on the sofa.

“What a wonderful idea," said Ralph. "Why didn't I think of that?" He pulled her knees around until she was flat, belly down on the sofa. Making a noose with another rope, he closed her ankles together until he could cross one foot over the other. He tied her feet to hold them in that position and secured her ankles as well. Yet another rope hogtied her very tightly, arching her back and pulling her feet over and beyond her hands.

“Oh, you have me fixed fine this time, big boy. I can see that the only way I will get out of this is to talk my way out. Please, pretty please, won't you turn me loose. I will be good and do whatever you say. You have everything pulled tight. I have no wiggle room. Not even to move my crotch rope a little. Let me go, and I will give you a blow job." Carmen was wiggling and thrashing to the best of her ability while saying this. It was not very effective except to make her tits sway.

“Carmen, if you had put the blow job first and letting you go when you finished second, I might have been tempted. Instead, I think that you have earned yourself a gag."

“No, no, please not tha … hmmmph. Hmmmph, hmmmph hmmmph!" as Ralph inserted a penis panel gag in her mouth and strapped it behind her head. The length in her mouth was the longest Carmen could take without triggering her gag reflex.

Ralph slapped her butt several times on each cheek while removing his clothes.

At each slap, Carmen said, “Hmmmph!”

Ralph said, “The gag is working, isn’t it?” and gave two hard slaps to her rear cheeks.

“Hmmmph! Hmmmph!”

“Yes, it works very well.”
“Hmmmph!”

The crotch rope was in the way of what Ralph wanted next, so he cut it off of her. Sometimes these scenes aren’t planned with all of the details in advance, and the rigger has to improvise.

Ralph raised Carmen’s torso off of the sofa high enough that he could slide under her. His erection had been at maximum for some time already, and he slid her vagina onto his eager member. He pushed against her tits, holding her torso off of his chest. Ralph hunched with all of the power of his hips, making up for her inability to move in participation.

With each hunch, Carmen let out a "Hmmmph." Each sound was louder and longer until she tried to scream, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmph," clinching every muscle she had in an orgasm that rocked her.

Ralph, too, clinched and dropped her tits onto his chest. He grabbed her hips and shook them until his climax subsided. They did not move for minutes except for a slight motion of Carmen's cheek on his chest. She made soft, “Ummm, ummm,” sounds as she relaxed in the afterglow.

Still inserted in Carmen, Ralph removed her blindfold and the rope holding her in the hogtie. On each leg, he untied the rope holding her in a frogtie. With the frogtie released, Carmen could wiggle out of ropes holding her ankles and feet. Carmen continued making the quiet humming sounds until Ralph untied the panel gag and pulled it out of her mouth.

“Ralph, I didn't know what life was until I met you. Each time you do something like this, it is more exciting and feels better than the last time. I don't know what you will do next, and I don't care. Whatever you decide will be beyond good. What can I do for you now?"

“Well, a good massage would hit the spot."

“Okay, but I am afraid that you will have to untie me some more before I can do that.”

“Oh, that right, you are still tied up, aren't you? I just let you out of some of your bonds. But the trouble is, I'm not ready to turn you loose yet."

“You monster! Untie me right now!" said the brat.

Ralph slid to the sofa's edge and rolled Carmen to the seat. He lifted her shoulders and sat in the corner of the couch, positioning Carmen with her still tied arms against his chest. His arm draped over her shoulder, giving him free access to her front. One hand massaged her tits, and the other stroked her labia and clit.

“Oh, you wonderful monster. You don’t have to untie me. Just please, please, keep doing what you are doing. Your hand on my breast feels so good. And your fingers in my cunt are beyond good.”

She was starting to get that old tingle once again. “Ralph, have you practiced a magic spell on me? Ralph, Ralph! I’m going to come again. Don’t stop. Aiee, Aiee!” Carmen arched her head and shoulders back against Ralph as spasms of ecstasy overcame her again.

Carmen thought that Ralph needed to get his share of her pleasure. She twisted around until she was face down, and her head slid down his chest and belly, and she engulfed his member in her mouth. She was able to pull her knees under her well enough to provide her some purchase to raise and lower her head rapidly. Carmen used all of her considerable skill to activate every nerve in his penis.

She was successful, and Ralph didn't think he had taken more than three breaths before climaxing. Carmen sucked and cleaned him and only then let his softening member fall out of her mouth. "Did I do good, Master? I tried my best. Tell me how I did."

Ralph picked her up and carried her to their bed. He eased her under the sheet and joined her, spooning and petting until they both fell asleep.

The following morning, his hands were still on her tits. And she still had her hands and elbows tied tightly behind her back and had loops of rope surrounding her tits. After a few minutes of breast manipulation, his morning wood became sexual wood, and Ralph turned Carmen on her back and entered her for a mutually glorious beginning of the new day.

-----

What Lou did not know was that the Bucks already knew about her. They had been scheming for a way to capture her. Finally, the Bucks had discovered a way to do just that. After years confined within the Argonaut, Lou had a love of the outdoors and had taken to jogging each afternoon. She would leave Kennedy and jog along the river for about two km. Then cut away from the river and make a semicircle back to Kennedy. Her run was five km from start to finish.

Lou’s runs were as much an opportunity for her to think in private as exercise. After learning that a colony ship was on the way, she kept her schedule and headed out on her jog. It was early spring, and the temperature was still cool. But for a run, Lou wore brief shorts and a tank top. She pushed herself while running along the river. When she turned away from the water, she slowed down to her usual pace to regain her breath. Her path took her into a wooded area for the next km. She suddenly found herself surrounded by men that she did not recognize as members of the Kens.

That they were hostile was unfortunately obvious. The men closed in on her and reached for her. The first few to contact her learned two things immediately. First, this woman had speed and strength beyond anything they had ever seen. Second, she had fighting skills also beyond their ken. Lou put eight or nine of them on the ground. For several of the attackers, their meeting with the land was permanent. The leader of the band of Bucks was thankful that he had found a place of ambush where they could surround the woman. He was also glad that he had a large group with him. The Bucks finally overwhelmed Lou and bore her to the ground by sheer numbers.

With their numbers, it was not long before Lou was arched in a hogtie and had her mouth tightly packed by an effective gag. The Bucks thrust a pole between her legs and arms, and with a Buck at each end of the pole, they picked Lou up and headed off to the south at a brisk trot. Lou realized that while this was painful, she wasn't damaged, at least for now. After ten minutes of this, they came to a stop at the edge of the forest. Horses and a wagon were waiting.

Lou was carried up to the wagon, lifted off the pole, and placed face down in the wagon. She was thankful that she was on blankets that offered some padding. Immediately, the wagon moved out. She judged that they set a pace they could maintain for a long time.

“If I had played more tie up games with Buzz, I would be in a lot better shape to handle this," Lou thought. "No, I am wrong. Buzz tying me up wouldn't help with this. Buzz would take me to the edge of pain but not into pain. My hogtie hurts and bouncing in this wagon tied this way hurts. I don't see it getting any better any time soon. I am at the mercy of these hostile men. And I don't think they have any mercy."

The afternoon slowly passed. Lou decided that if she ever had a choice about where to be hogtied, she would pick a place other than the bed of a wagon. So far, Lou had not had great fear for her life. They wanted her alive even after the deadly fight to capture her. And unknown to the Bucks, Lou still had communication, if she could ever get her hands and arms free. The time came where the Bucks had to stop the wagon so that the horses could rest and have water. Several Bucks climbed into the back of the wagon.

The Bucks also did not know that Lou had implants that translated their speech and projected the translation to implants in her ear. The implants could draw limited power directly from Lou. They could also draw their power from an armband she wore above her left arm bicep. The armband was flesh-colored and wasn't noticeable unless someone knew where to look. Her implants could also conduct line of sight communications with the Argonaut or the lander. For that, Lou needed to tap a code on the armband.

One of her captors was talking, "This is the bitch that is causing so much trouble. She is strong and dangerous, so we can't take any chances with her. Our job is to get her back to the Chief. Let's turn her over to get a better look at what we have captured."

The Bucks rolled her to her back. They already knew she had a trim body. Seeing her face clearly showed that she was attractive even though her brown hair only came to her shoulders. The Bucks, like the Kens, preferred long hair. The Bucks leader knelt beside Lou and inserted his fingers under the top of Lou's tank top. He pulled the tank top down until it was around her hips.

"She is not well endowed with large breasts, is she? But she is soft enough." He confirmed as he placed his hands on her tits and squeezed. The leader stood and said, "Release her from the hogtie and sit her on the wagon seat. Lash her onto the seat so she can't move."

Lou thought it would be an improvement to be on the seat. But she was unhappy about being topless, and she did not like being pawed. She heard the leader say, "Anybody that wants to feel her body can do so. It will help her get in the right frame of mind for her new status as a slave."

This was not a good thing to know. A hostage could retain some dignity, but a slave had no rights at all. She knew Buzz and Chief Iron Eyes would do everything possible to rescue her. But the options were limited. The lander had limited offensive capabilities. And it could only carry three besides Buzz, who would have to be the pilot. She needed to get her hands free to establish communications.

While she was thinking those thoughts, she was steeling herself not to react as the other Bucks started working on her tits. More than one put his hand in her shorts to finger her pussy. Someone pulled her short below her hips. She believed that showing reaction would only make things worse for her. It was hard to look impassive when they started pinching her nipples and slapping her breasts. She was looking straight ahead when the leader said, "Alright, enough for now. The horses have rested. Let's get moving."

She was left alone except for the driver. She didn't know if he was one of the ones that had been maltreating her or not. But for now, he took up the reins and continued driving. Lou did not like sitting here topless and with her shorts pulled down as well.

As the sun was setting, they pulled up by a grove of trees. The Bucks made several small fires and began heating food. They unstrapped Lou from the wagon seat and untied her legs. After lifting her to the ground, they took her arms and walked her into the grove. They surrounded her and turned their backs to her except for the leader. He showed her what she needed to do by pissing on the ground. Lou knew she might not get a chance later and worked her shorts down her legs and squatted to do her business. Not easy with her hands and arms tied tightly behind her. When she finished, she found that she could not pull her shorts back up her hips. They grabbed her arms and marched her back to the fires, and sat her on a fallen tree trunk.

Someone behind her started untying her elbows and hands and finally the gag. She could not help letting out a sigh of relief as she rolled her shoulders and stretched her arms. She stood up and pulled her shorts up and her tank top. She just made it before they forced her back on the log. Someone gave her a bowl of stew and a mug of water. She decided that the Bucks weren’t all bad.

She discovered she was famished and wolfed down the food and water. Someone took the bowl and mug from her as soon as it was gone. Lou crossed her arms over her chest. She was not pretending modesty but getting her right hand to rest on her armband. Her fingers tapped it, turning on the communications functions. With trees overhead, at least partially, she didn't know if she would have a line of sight to the Argonaut or not. And, of course, it depended on where the Argonaut was in orbit at the moment.

Luck was with her, and she connected to the network. Silent communications were difficult. She had to frame each thought precisely. The Bucks surrounding her and guarding her stood her up and backed her into a sapling. They pulled her hands behind it and tied her wrists and elbows again. They tied her feet and legs to the sapling as well and then wrapped many loops of rope around her arms and chest locking her firmly against the tree. A guard placed another gag in her mouth. It was as effective as the first one.

Lou wondered if she could slide down the tree's trunk and possibly sit on the ground. She found that she couldn't slide at all. If she took her weight off her feet, she would hang in her bonds. "I guess that might happen if I fall asleep tonight. And I do think that I am here for the night,” she thought.

Then she disciplined her mind and tried to communicate again. There was nothing to distract her. She was tied tightly and not painfully. Lou was able to connect to Buzz. He was happy to hear that she was alright so far. But he was very concerned that they did not have a way to rescue her immediately.

Lou told Buzz, "We have been trying to figure out a way to make contact with the Bucks. Now, I have. Admittedly, this is not the best of situations. But I am not being hurt except my dignity. It is not comfortable, but I will survive. We need to see where this will take us. Call off any attempts at a rescue but maintain surveillance. I am going to work on establishing a rapport with the Bucks."

“As you order, Lou. I should have been on that run with you. I just didn’t think you were in any danger. Chief Iron Eyes and I will work on contingency plans to rescue you if you call for it. We are moments from losing contact. I’ll be waiting for the next opportunity for contact. Bye, Lou.”

“Bye, Buzz.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

what a nice contrast in both parts!

While Lou is having a rather nasty experience, Carmen is enjoying a fine consensual roleplay! Brilliant stuff!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was one hot and exciting Chapter [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :) I think it wise that Helen gets of the Grid for while.

Carmen and Ralph? To bad Ralph severed the Dress :) I liked the interaction between the two very much, the way Carmen provokes him. And the Bondage was most excellent and hot. Nice Frogtie Variation!

So Lou is in trouble big time, but help may come in time. Clever by her to use the Communication device. Good composition: First Helen, then a Climax with Ralph and Carmen and then another one!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago what a nice contrast in both parts!

While Lou is having a rather nasty experience, Carmen is enjoying a fine consensual roleplay! Brilliant stuff!
You are very generous by saying brilliant, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. To me, it just feels like I am telling the story. It is wonderful that you are enjoying it
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was one hot and exciting Chapter @GreyLord :) I think it wise that Helen gets of the Grid for while.

Carmen and Ralph? To bad Ralph severed the Dress :) I liked the interaction between the two very much, the way Carmen provokes him. And the Bondage was most excellent and hot. Nice Frogtie Variation!

So Lou is in trouble big time, but help may come in time. Clever by her to use the Communication device. Good composition: First Helen, then a Climax with Ralph and Carmen and then another one!
But Helen irrepressible! She will be back soon. Carmen loves being bratty. She loves topping from the bottom. And she loves Ralph. She also loves being in the action.

Lou has been introduced to real bondage and it was not always pleasant. You may find a small surprise in her status in the next chapter. [mention]Caesar73[/mention], thank you for reading my story and for your comments on it.

The next chapter is coming soon. It is a little longer than average but that is good as it might be the last update of this year.
Spy Task Force Completed
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Nice mixture of consensual and truly perilous situations, as much as I like consesual bondage between characters like the many times Carlos and Stella, or like in this case, Ralph and Carmen, get tied up, I do love more classic damsel in distress situations.

Anyway, i really liked this chapter.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Nice mixture of consensual and truly perilous situations, as much as I like consesual bondage between characters like the many times Carlos and Stella, or like in this case, Ralph and Carmen, get tied up, I do love more classic damsel in distress situations.

Anyway, i really liked this chapter.
Thank you, [mention]banshee[/mention]. It makes me very happy to hear that you liked this chapter. Coming up, there will be consensual bondage but there will be a good bit of non consensual activity.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

-----

Here is Chapter 34. It is likely that this will be my last chapter this year. Do not fear, I will continue soon after the New Year. I wish every reader a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

-----

Chapter 34 (M/F M+/F) – Lou has a Breakthrough

As the night passed slowly at the Diamond Bar, Summer Johansson became increasingly worried. She knew something was wrong. Dingus should have reported back to her by now. This was not like him. Dingus had always been one hundred percent reliable.

She checked with the night watch. They reported nothing was amiss. Their new guests, Carlos and Stella, had entered the guest house after the evening meal and had not left. There was nothing in Cold Water Springs that could deter Dingus.

She had command of the ranch security detail. She could send someone to investigate what had happened. She would wait until dawn. If Dingus hadn’t returned by then, she would take action.

-----

We continue the story at Rider Ranch, where Ralph Rider enjoys Carmen and continues their night of passion. After much bondage and sex the previous night, Ralph kept Carmen's hands, elbows, and chest tied all night. Morning came, and they had sex again.

After her breathing returned to normal, Carmen said, "Master, you never told me how I did. Don't you know that a girl wants to know? I have been good, haven't I?"

“You have been more than good, Carmen. You are the best that ever was." Ralph climbed out of bed and started dressing. "But are you just going to lay there all day? Get dressed."

“It is possible that you didn’t notice because it is such a natural state for me. But while my legs are free, I am still very much restrained. I don’t think that I can get dressed like this.”

“That's right. You are still tied up. Let me help you to your feet." Ralph helped Carmen sit on the edge of the bed. From there, she was able to stand without any problem. He untied the chest harness leaving her wrists and elbows bound.

“I seem to have the greatest reluctance to free you completely. I wonder why that is?”

"Whatever the reason, I love it. It means that you want to do something else to me but don't know what. It's my job to guide you when you need it. I will admit that my arms are a little numb now, but I can last a while more. Tied like this without the chest harness makes me think a strappado tie could be your next move. You can use the bedpost to tie my hands up high."

“Never let it be said that you lack inspiration, Carmen." Ralph led Carmen to the bottom of the bed. He hoisted her hands high on the bedpost, bending her at the waist until her head and torso were parallel to the floor. "Now, what do you suggest?"

“Goodness Ralph, do I have to think about everything? You could get a blowjob, but it's probably too soon after our wake-up sex. Why don't you sit seiza in front of me." He did. "Now you've got my tits dangling right in front of you. You can pull on them and play to your heart's content. Or, for something different, you could bat them around. I do hope not too hard. Another option would be to stand up and use your belt on me. You haven't thoroughly chastised me in a long time. What would you enjoy?"

“It all sounds like fun. Do you mean it about batting your breasts? I wouldn’t want to bruise you like the Comanche did Stella.”

“You have too much self-control for that, Ralph. I trust you completely, you know."

Ralph slapped his hand against her tit and watched it sway back and forth. Then he did it a few more times, finding that if he timed it just right, his slaps reinforced the harmonic motion. Then the sway was much more pronounced. With both hands, he held her tit and damped out the movement. He repeated the process on her other tit.

“Well, so far, you have been pretty gentle," Carmen remarked. “You don’t have to be that easy with me, you know.”

Next, he tried both tits at the same time. He quickly found that they would collide if he made them sway in opposite directions before getting to a big swing. It took some skill, but if he made them swing in the same direction simultaneously, he could get a more considerable sway because the weight of Carmen's breasts swaying made her body that was hanging from her hands swing. That added to the motion.

Then he noticed that he had become erect again. He thought, “Has Carmen been putting something in my food to make me this randy. Even in my younger years, I didn’t get this hard this fast this often.”

Carmen, of course, noticed as well. "You will have to bring that up to me, Ralph. I seem to be stuck here and can't get down to you. Tell you what, bring it to my mouth, and I will get it good and wet. Then you can pick what you want. You can fuck my face, or my cunt is very wet and hoping you will go there."

After a few strokes in Carmen's mouth, Ralph entered her vagina from the back. He bent over her, resting his head on her shoulders between her arms. One hand worked on her clitoris, and the other massaged her breasts.

Carmen cried out, "You are paying attention to everything for me, Ralph. Oh, please don't stop, don't slow down."

As he hunched hard, his pelvis struck her butt, bumping her forward. The strappado gave her a good bit of movement since her feet weren't tied. This movement swayed her breasts forward and then back, returning the massage to his hand. It was not long before the clouds and the rains gathered and poured on them again.

Following their morning ablutions, they were enjoying breakfast. For some reason, they were very hungry for nourishment. Ralph asked, "Are you still taking your early afternoon tour of the Ranch's grazing lands?"

“Yes, just as we agreed with Carlos and Stella. I take the same route every day, and there are several spots where I could be ambushed."

“Carmen, I was flippant about this last night. But I do worry about your role in our plan. I don’t like the idea of you being in danger.”

“You must not forget, Ralph. The Comanche trained me to be a warrior. And I am the daughter of a Chief, and now I'm the mate of a great leader. This role is commensurate with my destiny."

“I know, Carmen. But that doesn’t mean that I have to be happy about it.”

-----

Lou had been communicating with Buzz. The link disconnected. Lou's mind was active, and she keenly observed her guards. While they had restrained her thoroughly and had taken no chances with her, they had not seemed hostile to her. Their leader was of average height and slightly on the slim side. But he seemed intelligent and openly appraised her.

About midnight, the guards changed. The leader of the new shift was short and heavyset. He inspected her ropes and pulled them tighter in most cases. Lou thought he tightened things unnecessarily and hurtfully so. Especially the gag, he caused it to painfully bind the corners of her mouth. The leader looped rope between her teeth, forcing the gag further back in her mouth. He twisted the rope around her head and the sapling, completely immobilizing her head. Lou steeled herself not to show any reaction.

That became more difficult when he started touching her body and squeezing her breasts, obviously for his enjoyment. He struck her multiple times when she still did not react, slapping her face and breasts. He punched her stomach. Now it was not just uncomfortable. She hurt. But she noted that he was careful not to strike her hard enough to leave marks.

Lou was afraid of the punches to her stomach. They hurt and they made her want to throw up. She did not know what would happen if she threw up gagged as she was. That could be deadly. The face slaps were the most painful because each slap tried to turn her face. But her head was held in place by the ropes through her mouth. As a slap tried to make her face turn, the ropes pulled very painfully on the corners of her lips. The slaps against her breasts just added to her misery.

He finally stepped back and spoke. "This is our home, you bitch. You cannot have it. You should not have come here. Our Chief wants you brought to him unharmed, so I can do no more to you now. When the Chief has finished with you, I will win the right to torture you to your death."

With that, he stalked away. Lou thought, "I wish I had known about this before I stopped rescue efforts. My position here is more precarious than I had realized, and it will be late morning before I can talk to Buzz again."

During the remainder of that long night, she did drift off to sleep several times. Lou was not sure how long she slept. She would awake with a jerk. Bound the way she was, this did not produce much movement.

-----

At dawn, the friendlier guards took over again. When the midnight guards had departed, the new guards began untying her. They gave her water as soon as they removed the rope from her mouth and released the gag. With her hands free, she put them to her face to feel her lips and the corners of her mouth that still throbbed. She could not stop a small sob from escaping. The guards looked at her sympathetically.

The leader said, "We have some breakfast for you. Try to eat. You need to keep up your strength. After you eat, lay on the ground and rest. You will have about an hour before we have to restrain you again and put you in the wagon. We have improved the pallet in the wagon for you. We must hogtie you, but I will try to make it loose enough that you will be able to sleep. I know you did not get much sleep last night."

Of course, his words were translated for Lou. Her speech to him was much more difficult. "Could you tell me why my nightguards seem to dislike me so much?"

“The nightguards believe that you pretend to be from a legend but are here, in fact, to do us harm. There is an ancient legend that says that we descended from the stars. The star people will come again and lead us to great glory one day. Most believe that this is a children's story, but a few of us think it is the truth. I believe this, as do the guards that answer to me. The stories that we have heard about you say that you came from the sky. Is that true? Did you come from the stars?"

“We came from a planet that we call Earth. It is much like this one. But we traveled through the stars for a vast distance to come here. Does that answer your questions?"

“It does. I am sorry that we must hold you prisoner. I will talk with my men. I will do everything I can to persuade our Chief that you are the star people. After I talk to my men, I will tell you their reaction. My heart tells me that they will want to help as well. My name is Hunter. What should I call you?"

“Hunter, my name is Lou. My mate’s name is Buzz. Thank you for sharing this information with me. Also, thank you for this breakfast and the water. I am hungry and thirsty. I will do as you suggest and eat. Then I will try to sleep.”

It seemed to Lou that she had barely closed her eyes when Hunter shook her shoulder and whispered, “I must tie you up quickly. Other Bucks are coming.”

Lou had decided to cooperate with Hunter in every way that she could. She stood up and presented her arms behind her back. Hunter tied her hands and elbows in short order and pulled her a few steps to a tree, and lashed her to it. When he lifted a gag to her face, she opened her mouth wide for it.

A Bucks, who was Hunter's boss, inspected her bonds and seemed to be satisfied. He told Hunter, "You are doing well. You will have the duty of guarding her until tonight. We will make as much distance toward our mountains as we can. After our first break for the horses, make her run behind the wagon until the next break. That should tire her enough that she won't cause any trouble today."

Hunter replied, "She has been entirely docile since we took over. She wasn't allowed much sleep last night. We want to bring her to the Chief in good shape, do we not?"

“You are correct. It will be alright if our prisoner gets some sleep in the wagon. But give her the run, as I said. She needs exercise as well as sleep. I assume that you gave her breakfast? It is time to load up and move out."

At a hand signal for Hunter, his men joined Hunter and released Lou from the tree and her gag. They walked her out of the woods to the waiting wagon. One of the men holding Lou's arm said to her, "Hunter has told us that you say that you travel between the stars to come here. Did we understand that right?"

“Yes, that is correct.”

“We will try to care for you during our journey. That will take several more days. You will be able to get some more sleep in the wagon. We are sorry that we must keep you restrained. At the wagon, we will gag you again.”

They came to the wagon, and the men lowered the tailgate. Lou could see the padding on the wagon floor was thicker than the day before. Two men jumped in the wagon and pulled Lou up by her arms. She asked, "How do you want me?"

“Lay face down on the padding.”

She did, and they wrapped her ankles and her legs above her knees. Lou noticed that her legs were tied firmly and not tightly. She was surprised when one of the men loosened her elbow tie so that it had modest pressure only. Then a hogtie was applied that did not even force her knees to bend ninety degrees. This tie gave her some freedom of movement with her feet. She could move them down to her butt and back up. And she could even turn on her side and pull her knees to her chest.

“I think this is the most comfortable that I have ever been bound," Lou said, smiling. "Do you need to gag me again?"

“Yes. I will be in the back of the wagon with you. I wish that we could talk. But the driver is not one of us." The guard presented the gag, and, once again, Lou opened wide for it. The guard tied the gag with minimum tightness. Lou thought she could have pushed it out of her mouth with her tongue. But she didn't, of course.

The driver came aboard the wagon, and they took off. The guard put a light blanket over Lou, saying, "Hunter and the other guards are on horseback nearby. You are safe. Get some rest."

Lou came awake when the wagon came to a stop. Another guard climbed into the wagon bed, and the two of them untied Lou's gag, the hogtie, and the leg ties. Then they helped her stand. She saw the horses had been unhitched and taken to a stream for water. The horses seemed to be glad to have the water.

Hunter rode up to the wagon on his horse. “Lou, our orders are to have you run behind the wagon from here to the next break. I am to leave your hands tied. Can you handle running that way?”

“That will be a new experience for me. I can only try.”

“You must tell me if it becomes too difficult. I will disobey orders if necessary.” The guards lifted Lou down to the ground.

She said, "It feels good to be free enough to walk or run. And yes, I will tell you if I am having a problem."

They watch the driver bring the horses back to the wagon and hitch them to it. The driver said, “Alright, it’s time to get started again.”

They were all surprised to see a dozen or more Bucks running up to them without their horses. The leader of her nightguards was among them. He said, “We have decided to run with our prisoner in case she needs encouragement.”

The wagon started up, and Lou ran in what she thought was a slow jog by the side of the wagon. At times, the trail was smooth, and the wagon would pick up the pace. It never went faster than Lou was comfortable running. At first, it seemed very awkward to run with her hands tied behind her back. Soon, the main problem was watching her step, knowing that she did not have her hands and arms to help catch herself if she fell.

The Bucks running with her would give her a catcall occasionally. These became fewer and fewer as time passed. Soon it was apparent that the Bucks were huffing and puffing as they ran. They were starting to tire. Lou's breathing was still slow and steady.

The run was into its second hour when the first Bucks runner collapsed. Lou heard the chatter behind her and turned her head briefly to look. Realizing what had happened, she asked Hunter, who had been riding close by her side, "Will someone look after him?"

Hunter answered, "The runners' horses are behind us. The riders will take care of him. But how are you? You don't seem stressed at all by your run. Are you really okay?"

Lou knew this wasn't the time to explain living in higher gravity. "Yes, Hunter. I am doing just fine."

It was another hour before the wagon stopped for a lunch break. By then, there were only two Bucks runners left. They walked up to Lou and said, "You are an amazing runner. I do not believe that we have anyone that could best you in a long-distance run. You have earned a lot of face today. We salute you."

Three guards surrounded her. The one in front held a mug of water to her lips. Lou drank gratefully. While drinking the water, she saw the man she thought was the leader of these Bucks ride up and start talking to Hunter. Their discussion was animated, but she felt that Hunter seemed pleased. When the leader departed, Hunter rode up to Lou and dismounted.

He told the guards, "Untie her while we eat. Her status has changed. Instead of a prisoner, she is now a hostage. Lou, as a hostage, you will still spend most of your time tied up. But now, it doesn't have to be as strict unless you disobey us or try to escape. Our leader, Bill, is on your side too."

“Hunter, I want to meet your chief very much. Things are going to happen that he needs to know. You told me that you would speak to your chief on my behalf when we arrive. I am going to cooperate with you. I think that we could be friends."

“Thank you, Lou, for your cooperation and your offer of friendship. Come and sit with us and eat. We will have to continue our journey soon.”

After eating, the guards gave Lou some privacy to attend to bodily needs. Then they walked back to the wagon. Lou turned her back to Hunter and presented her hands to be tied. After he tied her wrists, she was lifted into the wagon's bed and was surprised that they didn't tell her to lay down on the floor. Instead, they positioned her in a corner with her back to the sides. They tied her legs above the knees and at the ankles. The guards did not gag her, and they did not tie her elbows. Guards sat in the corners of the wagon to either side of her.

Lou thought, “This is certainly a change. Braced in this corner and sitting up, I am very comfortable compared to before. I don’t know if I should keep quiet or not. I suppose I can ask.”

Hunter had hitched his horse to the wagon and taken a seat in the corner opposite her. "Hunter, am I to remain silent, or am I permitted to talk?"

“We are not trying to trick you, Lou. Yes, you may talk. At times that you shouldn't talk, we will gag you."

“I would like to tell you why I am here. Not here as your captive but why I traveled from my home to this place.”

Lou told Hunter and the guards about the overpopulated Earth and their search for new living space. She told them about the colony ship that was already on the way. Lou described the great advances in technology made by the people of Earth. She talked of her friendship with Chief Iron Eyes and their plans to protect the people of this world that they now called Newhome. That night, Hunter and the guards began spreading the story around.

As the trip continued the following morning, Lou thought she had several things for which she was thankful. First, even the Bucks that slapped her and punched her while tightly tied to a tree appeared to think well of her because of her performance on the run the day before. She learned his name was Theo and that he supported her now. Second, Hunter and his men were now in charge of her full time. While they were highly professional in their guard duties, they were also friendly to her and lenient wherever possible. Because of that, third, she was physically much better off. She had gotten a good night's sleep with only her hands and feet tied. She hadn't been gagged since the run, and the guards enjoyed talking to her at every opportunity.

Hunter told her that they expected to arrive at the Bucks campsite before the end of the fifth full day of travel. Today was their second day. On the third day, they came to a very flat and comparatively smooth stretch of their journey and were able to go at a faster pace than they had up to this point. Hunter asked Lou if she would like to run again, and Lou very much wanted the exercise.

She was surprised by two things. When they lifted her out of the wagon, they untied her completely. Then she discovered that the entire raiding party of Bucks wanted to run with her. Enough had to remain on horseback to control the horses of the runners. And Hunter and four guards remained on horseback to guard her.

She smiled at Hunter and said, "I will not make any attempt to escape, Hunter. You have treated me very kindly, and I appreciate that very much. And, as I have told you during our conversations, I need to meet your Chief."

Hunter smiled back. "I do not expect you to try to escape. But we have orders to guard you, and so we must."

The wagon started up again at a fast pace, and Lou loped along with it, rejoicing in the freedom of her hands and arms. Three hours passed. Lou was feeling the strain by now. She looked behind her and found that she was the only runner left. Every other runner had been unable to keep up and had returned to horseback.

That night, the Bucks made a big bonfire and ate in a circle around it. The remaining ale was consumed, and spirits were high. As the fire subsided, Theo, who had punched Lou during the first night of her captivity, rose. He spoke to all. "We have captured the greatest athlete of all time. I apologize to her for my behavior that first night. Lou, I won't ask you to forgive me. But I will ask her to speak us about why she is here. Lou, would you talk to us, please?"

Lou had not been tied up after the morning run and had gotten some sleep during the afternoon ride. They let her remain free during the evening meal, and when they asked her to speak, she was ready. Lou climbed to her feet and told her story to all of these raiders. Later that night, she established communications with Buzz.

"Buzz, I am having a hard time believing my change in status. Now, they are treating me as a guest. Tonight, I was able to speak to everyone here and tell them what we are doing. Since they untied me for a run this morning, I have not been tied up again."

Buzz answered, "Lou, you must still be very careful. You haven't met their chief yet. It isn't certain that he will agree. We don’t know what customs the Bucks may have that are different from the Kens. I have used the lander and made several trips to position a small but powerful team near the Bucks camp. They will be able to help if there is any way that they can. Jason is their leader, and Jasmine is with them."

"Bless their hearts. But let's hope they are not needed, replied Lou.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well done, Lou!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow, that was an amazing Chapter! And I liked thatmost of the Chapter was about Lou. She is a tough cookie and she pulled through. Prospects do look much brighter now. Well done [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago well done, Lou!
Thank you [mention]Nainur[/mention]. We are uncovering hidden depths in Lou, are we not?
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Wow, that was an amazing Chapter! And I liked thatmost of the Chapter was about Lou. She is a tough cookie and she pulled through. Prospects do look much brighter now. Well done @GreyLord !
And thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. But caution, though Lou has won the hearts of the raiding party, she has not yet met the main body of the Bucks.

A note to all readers: I have caught a break in my writing time schedule. I now expect a new chapter between Christmas and the New Year. Merry Christmas once again!
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This is great yet again. I love the details. The setting. Everything. Thanks for sharing with us all. [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago This is great yet again. I love the details. The setting. Everything. Thanks for sharing with us all. @GreyLord
[mention]Bandit666[/mention], Thank you for your comments.

Fortune has smiled on the time I have had for writing over the holidays. Chapter 35 is offered to you below.

-----

-----

Chapter 35 (M+/F) – Planning the Battle of the Flat

Carlos and Stella were on a platform at the Diamond Bar surrounded by a large group of the ranch's warriors. They were performing a sword kata. None of the Diamond Bar people had ever seen such grace, speed, and power before. After finishing the kata, they faced each other and attacked free form. The amazement of the warriors continued to grow. They could never practice in this manner because it would destroy their swords. Both Stella and Carlos were striking blows at each other with power and follow-through that would kill if not blocked. But each strike was blocked by the opposing sword without any ill effects on the weapons. Everyone watching thought that the swords and the people wielding them were extraordinary indeed.

Carlos and Stella stopped their free fighting, and Carlos spoke, projecting his voice over the crowd. His years as Wagon Master had taught him to project his voice impressively. "You will have to engage opponents that fight in this style and with this kind of weapon. You are fortunate that the katana is complex and slow to manufacture. That means your opposition will have only a few katana among their forces. And that is what will give you a chance to prevail.

“We will train squads of eight to surround a warrior with a katana and to attack him from all directions simultaneously. You will overwhelm the warrior and bring him down by properly doing this. To practice, you will use wooden swords we call bokken. Boss Carl is having them made as we speak, and we will begin training two squads this afternoon. Tomorrow, we will train two squads for an hour each. After an hour with either Stella or myself, the squads will continue to practice what they have learned. Members of the squads that we train this afternoon will play the role of katana warriors for the practice. At the end of the day after tomorrow, we should have thirty-four squad capable of having meaningful practice.

“The squads will continue practicing until we move to the battlefield. Your leaders will select the members of the katana resistance squads now. We will return to this location at 1 pm. to begin our afternoon of practice with the first two squads. You are dismissed to meet with your regular units for assignment."

Carlos and Stella went from the training field to meet with Carl and Summer about the kidnapping. On entering Carl's office, they saw Summer was already there. They noticed that she seemed a little off today.

After all were seated, Carl started the discussions. “Everyone seems to agree that your idea about kidnapping Carmen Rider is a winner. It is time for you to tell us how you think we can do that without making a major raid on the Rider Ranch.”

Stella replied, “Even before Ralph Rider and Carmen mated, Ralph had selected Carmen to play a significant administrative role in running the ranch while his attention was on katanas. After they mated, Carmen showed that she had an aptitude for ranching and management. In a few months, there was no question that she was the acting boss of the ranch.

“She has a very hands-on management style. She pokes into everything. The Hands seem to love her. One thing that she does with great regularity is to tour the livestock's grazing land daily. At first, Ralph had Hands accompany her on her rides, but she soon told Ralph to keep his attention on his katanas and that those Hands had other work to do.

“Carlos and I have talked about this at length, and we believe that this is a practice that she will continue. She notices problems on the ranch while they are minor and can be easily fixed. There are places on her rides that would be excellent locations for us to stage a kidnapping.

“With our wagon and an extra team of horses plus a small contingency of guard troops, we think that we can get to the Rider Ranch in three weeks and set up an ambush for Carmen. Then it will be a matter of waiting because she has some variation in her daily route. Like the Diamond Bar Ranch, the Rider Ranch is too large to cover in an afternoon.

“We suggest that you move your troops to this flat while we are traveling to Rider Ranch." Stella pointed to a location on the wall map that showed a broad, flat plain in the desert. The flat was about two-thirds of the way between the Diamond Bar and Rider Ranch.

Carlos took up the narrative. "The flat is a long, narrow oval. The Rider forces will follow our trail, leading them to the flat, entering the east end. I suggest that you have your forces deployed in a skirmish line about halfway down the flat. The flat is about two kilometers wide at its center. On the north and south side of the flat are arroyos. You can hide a third of your troops to the north and another third to the south, out of Rider's sight. He will be overconfident, thinking that he outnumbers your force.

“We will slow down as we near the flat so that the Rider troops will have us insight when we enter it. But I will make sure that I am far enough ahead to reach your skirmish line before they can catch up with us.

“As soon as Rider closes with your skirmish line, your troops hidden in the arroyos on either side can attack, and you will defeat him with your overwhelming numbers. As soon as we pass through your line, we will stop and join you in defeating Rider.

“That is our plan. Do you have any questions or modifications?”

Carl answered, "I wish Dingus had been here to hear this. But I think you have planned this very carefully and have done us a great service. I am looking forward to meeting Carmen. She must be quite exquisite to have Ralph Rider wrapped around her finger. We have an excellent bawdy house in Cold Water Springs where we can put her talents to work for us."

Stella replied. “That sounds very appropriate for her.”

-----

That night, Summer was fuming. The people she sent to Cold Water Springs could not discover anything about Dingus. Nor could they find out anything about Helen. Jackson said that he had not seen her, and she did not answer a knock on the door to the suite.

She would have suspected them if Carlos and Stella had not been at the Diamond Bar Ranch. Now she did not know what to suspect someone of doing. Nor did she understand who may have been involved.

If Dingus did not show up in another day, they would have to appoint a replacement. Or two replacements. They didn’t have anyone proficient in both ranching and the military side of their operations. Major Miller would be her choice for the military leader. On the ranch side, Jack Cook.

-----

Three nights later, there was a knock on their door. A young Assistant Cook with intelligent-looking eyes was holding a tray. When Carlos opened the door, he said, "The Chief Cook told to bring you this tray of hors d'œuvres. Where would you like me to put them?”

Carlos answered, "Come in. There is a table in the den we can use."

After putting the tray on the table, the Cook stood straight, looking Carlos in the eye. “Master Lee Chang”

This was a code. Lee Chang was certainly a Master. But he was more and was known as the Headmaster of Unihold. Calling him Master and not Headmaster told Carlos that the young assistant was an agent of Unihold. Carlos asked, "You have a message for us?"

The Cook replied, “Yes, sir.”

Carlos called loud enough for Stella to hear, "Stella, would you come down? We have a gift." Stella entered the den moments later, and Carlos told her that their guest was a Unihold agent.

The agent reported, “First, I planted the idea of hors d'œuvres for you with the cook. Would you thank him when you see him next? I have a message from Jackson. I understand that he did not have a chance to reveal himself to you, but he is the senior Unihold agent in this area. The day you left Cold Water Springs, Dingus Dean returned at night with orders from Summer Johansson to kill Helen Wayne. He made the mistake of raping her first, and she found an opportunity to get her hands on the katana you left for her and killed Dingus. Jackson disappeared the body, and it is unlikely to be found."

“Helen and Jackson wish to join you after you leave to kidnap Carmen and would like to know where and when to meet you. Jackson said to assure you that they could navigate to any location that you choose.”

Stella exclaimed, “I knew that girl was made of the right stuff. Good for her! How did she end Dingus?”

Carlos interrupted, “I’ll get a map from the other room. Why don’t you two try out our treat? Be back in a minute. Save some for me.”

It did not take more than a minute for Carlos to return with a map in his hand. He spread it out and pointed to a distinctive formation of hills and said, “We will leave here four days from now. We will pass just north of these hills. A lookout here will be able to spot us coming. We should pass this place in the morning, six days from now. Do you need to take the map with you?”

“No, sir. I have everything that I need. The chef outdid himself on the hors d'œuvres. You should try some."

Stella said, “It’s alright if he doesn’t. Then there will be more for me.” Stella smiled and placed a treat in Carlos’ mouth as the agent departed. “Where did this name come from anyway? When I first heard it, I thought people were talking about horse’s ovaries.”

-----

Two days after Lou’s last run, they were ascending a winding trail up a mountain in the early afternoon. They came upon another band of Bucks with a large wagon. Hunter rode with their leader, Bill, to meet the new band. After some heated discussion, Bill and Hunter rode back to Lou’s wagon.

Bill said, "Lou, I was not expecting this. The Chief has sent a special escort to join us for the rest of the trip. We have orders that I wish I did not have to carry out. You are to be taken before the Chief as a special prize. It is going to be unpleasant for you. You see the large wagon. It has a pole-mounted in its bed. You will be stripped naked and tied high on the pole to be driven into our camp. We are to do this now so that you will be properly displayed when any of our people see you. I am so very sorry for you that our trip ends this way.”

Lou asked, “Will these new escorts do this to me?”

Bill answered, "No, I demanded that Hunter and his men retain the right to physically handle you. Hunter will, of course, make your bondage as easy as possible in keeping with the Chief's orders. It will still be an ordeal for you as the wagon lurches the rest of the way to our camp. We have about an hour of travel left.”

Lou said, "Then let's get started so I can get this behind me.”

Hunter moved his horse alongside the wagon and held out his hand. “Climb on behind me.”

Lou did. Bill and Hunter walked their horses over to the big wagon. There, Lou slid off of Hunter's horse into the wagon bed. Hunter said, "We could make everyone turn away. But there is little point. You will be exposed to the Bucks during the trip into camp. The purpose of this exercise is to display you to the people as a prize until the Chief decides otherwise.”

“What could the Chief decide to do with me?”

“The leader answered, “Lou, before I knew you, I would have answered death by torture. But with everyone in our raiding party on your side, I believed that the Chief would receive you as a guest. Our Chief is a fair and just man. Also, Chief Brooks is highly intelligent. I still believe that he will pay attention to what we have to say.”

“What will be, will be," replied Lou as she slipped out of her clothes. Hunter and Bill joined her in the wagon. The pole was about three meters high. At the height of the wagon's sides, the pole had a short crossbar attached. Barrels surrounded the pole and Lou guessed that was for the guards to stand on while they tied her to the pole.

Lou moved to a barrel and started to climb upon it. Hunter offered her a hand to help. One of the assigned wagon escorts said, "You are treating her like a princess. She is a prize prisoner and should be treated as such.”

Hunter told the escort, “If you are a very fortunate man, you will get to know her as we do. She is here to save us, not harm us.”

Two more of Hunter's men joined them. Hunter said quietly, "Lou, try to ignore them. Face the front of the wagon, back up to the pole and step up on the crossbar. For now, I will hold your shoulders to keep your balance. Lou did as asked and saw that she would have fallen forward without Hunter holding her. A guard looped a rope around her chest just above her breasts and the pole several times and tied it off tightly. It was as tight as Theo tied her to the tree late that first night.

Hunter told her, “When we finish tying you, your feet will be off of the crossbar. Ropes alone will support you. If it is not tight, you would slip down the pole and the assigned escorts would claim the right to do things their way.”

Lou said, “Then you should be sure to make things tight enough to hold me.”

More rope was looped around her and the pole just below her breasts, at her waist, at her hips, and around her thighs. All were tight and would help support her weight. A guard tying her elbows together said, "I'm sorry, Lou." And then he tied her wrists together.

Someone tied a rope to her left ankle. She felt her foot pulled upward. They led the rope through a ring attached to the top of the pole. They did the same thing to her right foot. The two ropes from her ankles went through the ring and dropped down behind her. One was passed under the cinch between her elbows and used to raise her elbows. The other went around her wrist cinch. They raised her hands until her arms were straight out behind her. Lou found she could force her feet down a little at the price of raising her strappado higher. But the force pulling her feet and arms upward relieved some of her weight from the ropes holding her to the pole. What was that old saying, "Every cloud has a silver lining."

Hunter said, “The last thing that we have to do, Lou, is to blindfold you and gag you. The blindfold and the gag will hold your head to the pole. The lurching of the wagon will be particularly painful on your head. I have cut a piece of my saddle blanket to make a pad for your head. I hope it helps."

“I know that you are trying to help, Hunter. Thank you.”

Hunter had two long bandannas folded. He placed one over her eyes and looped it around her head. Bill wrapped the pad the pole as Hunter passed the bandanna behind the pole and tied it, pulling her head tight against the piece of Hunter's saddle blanket.

“Any last thing to say before the gag,” asked Hunter.

“Yes, for luck, would you and Bill squeeze my tits before you get off of the barrels?”

Hunter was choked up and could not reply. He inserted one of the rawhide sacks, and it filled Lou's mouth, keeping her teeth apart. Then Hunter used the second bandanna to hold the sack inside her mouth and tied it behind the pole, stabilizing Lou's head against the pad even more. He and Bill looked at each other, and each took a breast in hand, squeezing gently. One of them said, "We will be close and doing everything that we can to help."

They returned to their horses. Bill and Hunter's men surrounded the wagon, keeping others at least a little distance away from the wagon as it began its trip to the camp. The assigned wagon escort troops were unhappy at being kept away from the wagon. But they judged the mood of Hunter's men and didn't push it.

-----

The ride to the camp was hard on Lou, tied as she was. Every bump translated to a wrench on her shoulders and a strain against the ropes holding her to the pole. She realized that it would have been worse had her bonds been any looser. And slipping down the pole could mean a dislocated shoulder. Her strength and fitness helped. Pulling down with her arms pulled her ankles up, relieving pressure from the pole ropes.

Hunter was setting the pace of the wagon carefully. Faster would mean harder bumps and lurches. Slower would mean longer. Lou, blindfolded, could not see the camp as they moved into it. But she could hear the noise of the crowd gathered to watch her distress. And she could certainly feel the smoother path.

One of the new escorts called out, “Chief Brooks, we have brought the prize prisoner before you as ordered.”

In a loud voice, Bill then said, “Chief Brooks, as the leader of the Bucks that you send to capture this prize, I ask to be heard.”

Chief Brooks replied, "Team Leader Bill, you have done very well. I thank you, and you have my ear. What do you wish to tell me?"

“We have learned, Chief Brooks, that the situation at our neighbors is not at all what we had expected. This woman is a traveler from the stars and is here to help us. All of the raiding party that captured her now so believes. We believe that she should be treated as an honored guest and not as a prize prisoner.”

The Chief said, “You all believe this? I can never get everyone to agree on anything! What say you, Team?”

The entire raiding team began chanting, “Free her! Free her! Free her!”

Chief Brooks lifted his arms for quiet. “This is truly amazing. Theo, you are the most stubborn man in the Bandits. What do you say?”

Theo answered in a loud voice for all to hear, “You should free her, Chief Brooks.”

Lou heard that exchange and was pleased that all of the raiding party supported her. She was particularly pleased that Theo was now an ally. This pleasure was despite her current painful predicament.

Chief Brooks continued, “I will talk with her and decide. Lower the pole and untie her except for her hands. Bill, you and Hunter bring her into my lodge.”
Last edited by GreyLord 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

What an impression Lou is making I can just guess! Interesting custim, though.
Maybe the chief should take his time to ponder the worthy question thoroughly...?
-
Oh, and I am looking forward to learning about Carmen's abduction. So detailed and lovely read!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Carlos and Stella are doing this very well. The Question will be though, will Summer fall for this ploy. One of my favourite Parts of this update was the Parargraph with Carlos and Stella doing Sword Practise.

lou is one courageous Woman, she has won her former Captors over, and she had quite the Predicament to endure, let us hope, she can persuade the Boss too :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago What an impression Lou is making I can just guess! Interesting custim, though.
Maybe the chief should take his time to ponder the worthy question thoroughly...?
-
Oh, and I am looking forward to learning about Carmen's abduction. So detailed and lovely read!
Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Carmen's abduction is really the focus of this arc.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Carlos and Stella are doing this very well. The Question will be though, will Summer fall for this ploy. One of my favourite Parts of this update was the Parargraph with Carlos and Stella doing Sword Practise.

lou is one courageous Woman, she has won her former Captors over, and she had quite the Predicament to endure, let us hope, she can persuade the Boss too :)
Summer will continue to make a lot of trouble. Lou has trials and tribulation ahead.

Carlos and Stella don't have the polish of your Chris. But they are not bad! I appreciate your comments, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

Chapter 36 (M/F) – The Wagon is Named Lou’s Ride

Summer had reached a decision. She knew that she was doing this without having complete information. But she also knew that she was not going to get full details. The equations of her destiny had changed. Dingus would not have left her if he had any choice. He was devoted to her body even more than to her cause.

Carlos and Stella were the new factors. Although she knew where they were when Dingus disappeared, they must have had some involvement in the affair. Accordingly, she would have her revenge on them. Not right away, because they were too valuable at the moment. She would plan carefully and strike with the most significant effect at the exact right moment.

-----

Carlos and Stella had taught Helen two sword katas. While she waited on a decision about what they would do next, she practiced each kata repeatedly. Helen was sure that she would never obtain Stella's or Carlos' blinding speed and power. But she was starting to get the movements smooth.

Helen thought through the events since her first meeting with Stella and Carlos over and over as well. She was trying to assess just what kind of person she was. Was it wrong of her to have enjoyed being tied up by Stella and left in a tight hogtie while Stella and Carlos went to bed and had sex? Yes, especially at the end, her muscles were complaining. But the whole experience was exciting. It liberated her mind to focus on herself. And it taught her that you could do things with friends that you would not do alone.

When she tied Stella’s hands for Carlos, that was also exciting. Whenever she thought about doing that, she would get a tingling sensation in her pussy. Surely that meant that something was wrong with her.

And when Dingus was raping her. She had to fight her own body not to respond to his movements. There was no question that her body’s response was wrong. Was she just a slut in her core? At least her daydreams did not give her repeats of that experience. But shouldn’t she have some regret that she killed a man? She didn’t.

But what she did daydream about was Carlos removing her clothes and tying her up. Then he would put his hand all over her body, playing with her tits and pussy. Finally, her would lift her onto his large erect cock and pound into her. He would touch her clit during these daydreams, and she would explode into an orgasm.

In a few of these daydreams, Jackson played the role of dominating her instead of Carlos. Okay, she would admit that she was a slut. After these dream incidents, she would continue her practice of the kata.

-----

Jackson was waiting to get word from his agent at the Diamond Bar. A supply wagon would arrive from the Diamond Bar tomorrow morning. His answers would be on that wagon. For the moment, his thoughts focused on Helen Wayne. He had long known that being a Master at Unihold and a Medico did not relieve the urges that every male faces. As his admiration for Helen had grown, so had his carnal thoughts.

She had been beautiful since she walked in looking for employment. Her beauty alone had not triggered Jackson's carnality. It was that beauty augmented by his present knowledge of her strength of character and her physical abilities that pushed him over the line. What he wanted, he knew he could not have. He certainly could not explain this to the Headmaster.

Bluntly, he wanted his hands on her tits and his dick in her cunt. Thoughts not worthy of a Medico. And worse, he wanted her tied up while that happened. He thought, “I have never heard of a Medico being stripped of his rank. Maybe I’ll make history by being the first. I wish it could be for some grand act instead of moral turpitude. I can keep this from Helen and, at least, not shame myself in front of her."

Morning came. The wagon arrived from the Diamond Bar, and Jackson got the notes sent him by his agent. Everything was progressing as it should. He and Helen would leave Cold Water Springs to rendezvous with Carlos and Stella in three days. Now he needed to meet with Helen and update her on the plans.

Jackson went to the upstairs suite and knocked at the door. As expected, there was no response. He delayed until he was sure that Helen had sufficient time to get to the door and called out softly, "Helen, it's Jackson. I'm standing where you can see me through the peephole."

The door opened, and Helen said, "Come on in, Jackson. I have been getting very bored and am happy to see you."

They walked into the den, and Jackson noticed that the furniture had been moved, creating an open space in the middle of the room. "I have been practicing here with the katana, Jackson,” she told him.

Even with the rearrangement, they were able to find two chairs next to each other and took their seats. Jackson said, “I was able to inform Carlos and Stella about Dingus. They have told me where and when to meet them. We will leave here before sunrise in three days. I assume that you still want to do this?”

“Jackson, you know that I do. But thanks for checking. What can you tell me about the plans?”

“I brought a map to show you," answered Jackson as he spread out the map between them. "Here is Cold Water Springs." Pointing to another position, he said, "And here is the Diamond Bar Ranch. Rider Ranch is way over here to the east and a little south. You can see the best path from the Diamond Bar to Rider Ranch. It goes by these low hills, and that is where we will wait for Carlos and Stella. They will have a detachment of Diamond Bar troops with them. The Diamond Bar people have been alerted to be on the lookout for you, so that will be a problem. To prevent their suspicions, you will have to play the role of prisoner. Do you think you can do that?"

“Yes, I can, Jackson. I assume that means that I will have to be tied up. Does that mean for the rest of the trip to Rider Ranch? And then will I be a prisoner with Carmen?”

“It does. And you will have to be kept secure enough that the troops will have no idea that you are on our side.”

Helen continued, "And that brings up something that we need to discuss. But finish what you are telling me first."

“Right, from this point, going on to Rider Ranch leads through this long flat place. That is where the big battle will take place. After we kidnap Carmen, we will pass through the flat. You will have Diamond Bar troops deployed across the flat in a line awaiting Rider. You will have other Diamond Bar troops hidden in the arroyos to either side. They plan to fall on the Rider forces in ambush. Of course, the Rider forces will easily defeat the Diamond Bar.

“Now, what is it that you want to talk to me about?”

“Medico, I need your professional advice. Except for the last few days, my life has been a whirlwind since meeting Carlos and Stella. And you, of course. I have thoughts that I do not understand, and I am perplexed. Is it okay for me to continue?"

“Of course, it is, Helen."

“I asked because this is very personal for me, and it is embarrassing for me to talk about it."

“Helen, you are as brave as anyone I have ever met. Take your time and tell me in your own way."

“Thank you, Jackson. The center of my concerns is bondage. As we got to know each other, I learned that Carlos ties Stella up frequently. And she likes it. Stella has no questions in her mind. She wants to be submissive to Carlos. They decided to show me and stripped me down, and tied me in a tight hogtie. They left me and went to their bedroom and made love. To my surprise, I enjoyed being tied up by them.

“As they were leaving to meet Summer, Carlos asked me to tie Stella's hands. I also found that very exciting. When Dingus tied me up and raped me, I did not like it that my body betrayed me. It liked what was happening. I can't stop myself from thinking about being tied up for sex. I don't have a man in my life. I keep thinking about Carlos and you in those scenes. What is wrong with me, Medico?"

“I am amazed that you have thought me in such a role, Helen. To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with you. You have a strong submissive streak in you. Everyone has one to some degree or another. You just have to be careful not us offer yourself as a submissive to someone who is unworthy and might cause you harm."

“Medico, you are not upset that I thought of you in such a role?”

“Helen, I am a man as well as a Medico. I will be honest and tell you that I have been thinking of you that way as well.”

A silence fell between them as Helen thought this over. Then she said, “Jackson, then if I am this needy and you are thinking about me, we should act. There is a lot of rope around here.”

Helen fetched bundles of rope and stood before Jackson shedding her clothing. Her auburn hair came over both shoulders, partially covering her breasts and falling to her thighs. Jackson stood as she turned her back to him, crossing her wrists behind her.

Jackson tied her wrists, showing that he knew very well how to do this. He soon had Helen's upper body immobilized. Cupping her tits, he kneaded them and twisted her nipples until she moaned.

“This is beyond my daydreams, Jackson. Now I know why Stella likes Carlos to do this. Having someone you trust to take control of your body feels like nothing else. It's all your call now, but if you would like, I will be happy to lubricate your cock with my mouth."

The chairs they had been using were thickly padded and wide. Jackson sat back down, and Helen knelt between his knees. Bending over, his cock was already engorged when she took it into her mouth and began licking and sucking.

After a few minutes, Jackson said, “Helen, I didn’t think that you intended to bring me to climax this way. But that is fixing to happen.”

Lifting her head, she said, "No, you are nice and slick now, and I know that I am wet as well. Will you take me now?"

Jackson helped Helen stand and kneel on the seat of his chair straddling his thighs. “Scoot your knees to the back of the chair and lower your hips.” He guided her hips down to complete their union.

It only took a moment for them to establish a rhythm with his upward thrusts in sync with her downward movements. He pinched her nipples and manipulated her tits. Reaching around to hold the small of her back, Jackson pulled her tight against his pelvis, breaking their rhythm. Then they started it up again. Without breaking their pace, they kissed, and Jackson murmured, "Helen, I have never had anyone as beautiful and as exciting as you.”

Helen said, “Shut up and kiss me again.”

For a long time after their climaxes, they did not move. Helen straddled Jackson’s hips with Jackson still inserted within her. She was leaning forward against his chest. Helen would make a slight sideways movement with her hips every few minutes to test if Jackson had subsided entirely yet. When she felt that he was actually growing once more, she started a small up and down movement with her hips and added to small circular grind to that motion.

“Would you like me to free you now?” Jackson asked.

“Absolutely not!" cried Helen, and she increased her vertical movements to long strokes. "You are satisfying deep needs for me. I'll not have you stop at this point."

“So let it be written, so let it be done," said Jackson as he matched Helen's movements. This time, the strokes were as long as before but at a much slower pace. "Tell me something you would like me to do?"

“Alright, take a tit in each hand. Slowly start tightening your grip and squeezing me until I ask you to stop.”

“That is unexpected." He did as she requested. Long past the point that he expected her to want to stop, he kept squeezing harder, looking Helen in the eye as he did so.

Finally, she said, “Enough!”

Jackson gently rubbed her breasts and asked, “Are you okay?”

“Now, I want one last thing to make this complete. Could you take me to bed and tie my legs? Then arch me in a good hogtie. When you have that, push me on my side and lay beside me. Pull my tits into your chest and my pussy into your pelvis. At that point, you can do whatever you wish. I would like to fall asleep that way. It will fulfill a daydream I have been having."

Jackson held her sides and helped her back off of the chair. Grabbing rope, he walked her to her bedroom and finished the hogtie as requested. Then he positioned her on her side and moved beside her. "To complete your bondage, I thought a gag would be appropriate." Helen did not demur, and Jackson inserted a large ball sack, totally filling her mouth. He fixed it in position with a scarf, tying the bandanna behind her neck.

“Hmmmph,” Helen said.

Jackson stroked her hair, her shoulders, and her neck. He made a little room between them to get a hand on a breast. Then he did the same for her cunt and fingered her clitoris.

As he pulled on her tit or fingered her clit, Helen responded softly, “Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph.”

Soon, Jackson's movement slowed, and Helen's breathing deepened. When he was confident that she was asleep, Jackson took a deep breath and wondered at his good fortune. He knew this would not become a permanent arrangement. But for every moment that he had it, he would be forever thankful.

-----

The Chief had ordered that they untie Lou from the pole and take her inside his lodge.

Hunter's team swarmed on the wagon and gently lowered the pole to horizontal. Before it was down, they had cut the strappado ropes. It did not take long before they removed the elbow ropes, the pole ropes, the blindfold, and the gag. They slid her off of the pole and steadied her. Hunter helped her into her shorts and tank top.

Bill said, "Lou, I think it is going our way. But until the Chief rules, we must be cautious. Are you ready to talk to the Chief now?"

“Thank all of you for your help with the Chief. I will admit, that was pushing me to my limits. Could I have a sip of water?”

Hunter supplied water, and he and Bill walked into the Chief's lodge with Lou between them. Lou was thinking, "In some ways, this parallels my meeting the Chief Iron Eyes. I wish that I wasn’t so shaky from that bondage session. I can’t let it show.”

Chief Brooks was seated in a padded chair. Other chairs were there as well. “Have a seat. Lou, I am Chief Brooks of the Bucks. You have just been through an ordeal and will be feeling the effects for a few days, at least. Hunter, now that we are out of sight, free her hands.”

Hunter stopped his descent into a chair and sprang to Lou's side to completely freeing her.

“Okay, Bill. Let me hear the story.”

Bill started at the beginning and related a detailed account of the expedition. He only interrupted a few times. When Bill described the fight where they captured Lou, he asked, "She killed how many Bucks? Who was there helping her? It doesn't seem plausible that this one slender girl could do that while being overwhelmed by all of you."

“Chief, it happened just as I said. You can question every man involved. Lou is unbelievably strong, and she has a way of fighting that is better than anything we have seen.”

Chief Brooks said, “She ran those runners into the ground with her hands tied behind her back. I have seen those men perform. They can run. At least you bring me a fascinating story. It’s good to know that some Bucks kept up with her!”

“She ran everybody into the ground, and no one kept up with her untied. I can see that she earned the respect of the raiding party."

Then Bill got into what Lou had told them about Earth and the coming visitors. Chief Brooks could not stop a moment of panic. A world of people like this would be unstoppable.

The Chief addressed Lou, “You say that you want to help us and that Chief Iron Eyes supports you.”

Lou replied, “Yes, Chief Brooks. That is correct.”

“And you can communicate with your mate. The Kens know about your situation?”

“That is also correct, Chief.”

“Are you communicating now?”

“Yes, sir, I am."

“Is Chief Iron Eyes with your mate?”

“Yes, he is.”

“We met many years ago. Would you ask Chief Iron Eyes what he told me?”

Lou’s communications did not have high bandwidth. It took a few minutes. Then Lou replied, "Chief Iron Eyes told you that you would become a great chief if you would be less aggressive."

Chief Brook’s face had a look of wonder at her words. Old Iron Eyes could have told her the story previously. But he had forgotten about it until right now and believed that she was in some sort of silent communications with her mate just as she claimed. This implied a wonderment of inventions beyond their ken.

“Why would you help us. The Bucks have aggressively captured you and transported you here under duress. This afternoon, you were tortured for your entry into our village. Bucks did this under my orders. How can I expect help from you now?"

“What you did was unpleasant, yes. But it was consistent with the culture of your people. I cannot hold that against you or your people if we can be allies from now on, Chief.”

“So, how can you help us against everything that is coming?”

“Chief Brooks, our history tells us that when two cultures meet if one is far more advanced, it always destroys the less advanced culture. We, meaning Chief Iron Eyes, my mate and I, think that the first step is for everyone on this planet to adopt a common language that we call English. The next step is for you to be unified against the colonist in a way that is only partially hostile. You must not let them assimilate you, which they will surely try to do. You must become bandits that raid the wealth of the colonists, thereby keeping them from consolidating this land under colonial rule.”

They planned their next steps.

The Chief said, "I like your thinking, Lou. We have a lot of talking yet to do. Not to convince me but to help me understand my part in this. For now, let's go outside and announce your status as an honored guest."

With Lou at his side, Chief Brooks mounted the platform in front of his lodge and announced to the Bucks, "My people, we have made a grievous error. This woman, Lou, is truly from the stars, and we have mistreated her by kidnapping her, transporting her as a prisoner, and ushering her into our camp bound to a pole on a bondage wagon. From this point forward, let the bondage wagon be known as 'Lou's Ride.'

“I have determined that Lou has our best interest in her heart despite the way we treated her. From this time on, she will be our most honored guest. She will speak to you now so that you can hear her message directly from her mouth. Lou, the platform is yours."

Lou had related her story to the raiding party after her big run. She had been thinking about improving the way she delivered her talk. And so, with most of the Bucks as her audience, she again spoke about where she was from, how she arrived, and what she expected to happen.

When she finished, the Bucks were silent as they digested her words. Chief Brooks spoke again, "Tomorrow, Lou's flying machine will come down in the big meadow. It will bring devices that will talk with us and teach us the new things we must learn. We will learn to speak a new language called English to help unify our tribes.

“An Honor Guard will protect Lou at all times. We would not want some other tribe to be so foolish as to kidnap Lou as we did, would we? Hunter's men will be the Honor Guard with Hunter in charge. Theo has asked to join the Guard, and Hunter has agreed.

“Lou has informed me that there is a small team of our neighbors, the Kens, on our mountain. They are our guests as well.”

-----

The Argonaut's lander sat down in a big meadow several kilometers west of the Bucks camp a week later. Lou, Jason, Jasmine, and Hunter met Buzz and Chief Iron Eyes with horses to ride into the Bucks camp.

“Buzz, I am so glad to see you. You couldn't believe how much I have missed you," Lou told Buzz. "The Bucks are taking to learning English just as rapidly as the Kens did. Already, you can have detailed conversations without using the AIs for translation. Chief Iron Eyes, I am happy to see you also. Chief Brooks will host you as his guest. Buzz, we have a cottage of our own here, just as we do with the Kens.

“But I forget my manners, Chief Iron Eyes and Buzz; this is Hunter. Hunter was instrumental in my introduction to the Bucks."

“Tonight, Chief Brooks is providing a great feast to celebrate peace between the Bucks and the Kens plus the alliance with the Argonauts. It will be cold, and the sky will be very clear tonight. The Argonaut will be overhead for a short time, and all will be able to see it. The telescope that you brought earlier this week will be set up for all to have a close look at it."

They all mounted and began a slow ride to the camp. Buzz said, “Lou, I can’t get over the progress that you have made in this short time. The Space Command was wise to pick you as commander. You are an exceptional natural leader.”

“Buzz, I have made a lot of personal progress in the last two weeks. I will show you when we get to our cottage.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

in Helen and Lou we are finding two remarkable women in here, I have to say. The first is trying to find a way, the other a true captain, not only of the ship, but of her life.

And Mrs. Johannsen? I knew she'd be dangerous and Carlos and Stella are not safe! Good read!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] that was helll of a chapter once more. That Summer will try to eliminate Carlos and Stella was to be expected and I am pretty sure, Carlos and Stella are prepared for that scenario. And I have the feeling that Summer has no Idea, who she is really dealing with.

Helen really is a fascinating Character. I liked the way you describe her inner turmoil but then opens up to the Medico. That was really realy hot!

And Lou is also a fascinating Person. Even if Trials and Tribulations lay ahead of her she has earned the Respect and the Trust of the Bucks and this is an amazing achievement. Well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago in Helen and Lou we are finding two remarkable women in here, I have to say. The first is trying to find a way, the other a true captain, not only of the ship, but of her life.

And Mrs. Johannsen? I knew she'd be dangerous and Carlos and Stella are not safe! Good read!
You have great insight into both Helen and Lou, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. And you are also right, Carlos and Stella are not safe.

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @GreyLord that was helll of a chapter once more. That Summer will try to eliminate Carlos and Stella was to be expected and I am pretty sure, Carlos and Stella are prepared for that scenario. And I have the feeling that Summer has no Idea, who she is really dealing with.

Helen really is a fascinating Character. I liked the way you describe her inner turmoil but then opens up to the Medico. That was really realy hot!

And Lou is also a fascinating Person. Even if Trials and Tribulations lay ahead of her she has earned the Respect and the Trust of the Bucks and this is an amazing achievement. Well done!
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], for your remarks. You can count of Summer being bad. And Lou and Helen will be strong and exciting.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I hope that you will enjoy Chapter 37. There are a lot of games ahead.

-----

Chapter 37 (M/F) – Lou Seduces Buzz

Summer planned her revenge with the greatest care. She would strike as Carlos and Stella, with Carmen as their prisoner, drove their wagon through the Diamond Bar's lines. The troops escorting them would already be joining the troops on the line. Carlos would stop the wagon and dismount to participate in the fight. Stella would be with him. Her ranch security forces would take the wagon. They would subdue Carlos and Stella, striking them from behind, hopefully not killing Stella, at least. Stella would be bound and thrown in the wagon's back, and they would take off for the ranch. She would have Stella and Carmen as her prisoners.

Carlos's plan for the battle was good, and Summer expected that the Diamond Bar would be the victors. It would take several days after the fight before they would start home. Then they would move slowly because of the wounded. Summer would have at least three days to play with her captives before the troops returned. She would use the Winter's Ranch for her playpen. When Carl returned, he would understand that it was better to keep their captive hidden until they knew Rider was dead.

She expected to enjoy tormenting Carmen as part of her conditioning to work in their brothel. But what she would do to Stella would be her absolute joy. She would be careful not to mar Carmen. Carmen would become a money-making asset best undamaged. Summer sensed that it would too dangerous to deploy Stella in the same way. So she would be free to torture Stella. Finally, she would get to the bottom of what happened to Dingus.

-----

In their house on the Diamond Bar, Carlos was talking to Stella. "While you were teaching your last class this afternoon, Summer showed me the wagon that we will use. I thought we would be using our wagon, but the Johanssons have something more elaborate planned. They have something they call a Lou's Ride. It is a large wagon with a six-horse team pulling it. In the wagon's bed, a pole is mounted that is perhaps three meters high. Summer told me that the Lou's Ride was an idea borrowed from the Bandits."

Stella said, "Yes, I have never seen a Lou's Ride, but I have heard of them. If the Diamond Bar follows tradition, we will tie Carmen naked to the top of the pole to deliver her to the Johanssons. Carmen will love that unexpected twist. I am sure she knows about a Lou's Ride as well."

Carlos said, "Well, it is new to me. We leave in two days. Tomorrow night, we will likely be busy with last-minute details. Tonight is the last free time that we will have. What would you like to do?"

“Carlos, I am surprised that you asked me that question. You know that I want to be your submissive mate. I want you to tie me up and fuck me soundly."

“Yes, I knew that. But how would you like to be tied up? You usually have some opinion in that regard.”

Stella smirked at Carlos and said, "Of course I do. Have you noticed the linked pulleys around here? Using two of those, I think you could turn the spread eagle tie that the Comanche put on me into an enjoyable thing. Look, there are hooks in the ceiling. Here are two about a meter apart. Does that trigger your thoughts enough for you to take action?

“Indeed it does. First, these pulleys are fantastic. They give a four-to-one advantage. They are already threaded with rope, and they have clam cleats. Those are easy to engage and disengage. I notice that you are still wearing your clothes. If it is not inconsiderate of me to ask, why?"

“Please excuse me, Master. I was lost in a daydream about what you might do to me and lost track of things. Now, the problem has been rectified." Stella stood before him, erect, proud, and naked. Her thick black hair was brushed to a shine and almost reached her knees. Her breasts were as heavy as breasts could be and still be pert.

Carlos used a step stool to attach the top part of the pulleys to the ceiling hooks. He adjusted them so that the bottom part of each pulley was at the height of Stella's head. Carlos said, "Come stand between these pulleys. Do you think they left this step stool here just for this purpose?”

“I don’t care,” answered Stella as she stepped to her assigned position. “Carlos, I wish that Helen had someone that would play with her. She needs that badly. She is so much like me. She will be submissive to the man she chooses and hell on wheels to anyone else.”

“Sometimes, dear, you are hell on wheels to me as well. But I love you for it. Agent Jackson will take care of Helen. I hope she realizes that to go with us, we will have to treat her like a prisoner to protect her from our troop detail." As Carlos spoke, he tied a single column tie to her left wrist. Then he continued and fixed her right wrist as well.

“Test those ties. They will be supporting your weight, and I don't want them to cut your circulation."

Stella pulled on the ropes until it was clear that Carlos had tied her carefully so she would not be hurt. Even in her superb condition, this would put a lot of stress on her wrists, arms, and shoulders. Carlos used a bowline knot to make a small loop in the rope just beyond Stella's fingers at both hands and slipped the loop on the hook of the pulley. Stella was now standing with each hand held at the height of her shoulders. Each arm made a V from hand to elbow to shoulder.

Stella could have easily lifted her hands and freed herself from the hook on the pulley. Instead, she stood there smiling at Carlos and waiting for what he would do next. Carlos returned her smile, and he stood before her and gently kissed her mouth. He told her, "You are the star in my sky, Stella. I love you so very much."

“And you are the sun in my sky, Carlos. I will love you forever. Now, raise the pulleys enough that I won’t accidentally free myself, please.”

Carlos took a pulley rope in each hand and pulled down about forty centimeters. Stella’s hands rose about ten centimeters. He kept pulling until her arms were stretched overhead and made a single V with the apex between her breasts.

Stella said, "Okay, that is not tight, but I don't feel like I could just shake my arm and get it loose."

Carlos replied, “What I like about this is it makes your entire body so accessible. Not that you don’t always make it accessible to me. You do. Maybe I should have used the word inviting. But you also make yourself inviting to me always.”

“I understand what you mean, Carlos. You are only acknowledging that my submission turns you on. Isn’t that it?”

He said, “Oh, it does. It does,” as he walked behind her and pulled her back into his chest by her tits. Then he used both hands to bunch her hair at her neck and pulled her head back to give her a long kiss. He held her hair with one hand and manipulated her breasts with the other.

“Spread your legs for me." She did, and he cupped her mons and started stroking it back and forth.

“Oh, Carlos. That feels so good,” Stella turned her head and murmured in his ear.

Carlos pulled on the pulley ropes again, pulling her hand higher yet. Stella found it necessary to stand on her tiptoes. He knelt in front of his mate and kissed her vagina. Using both hands, he held her by her butt and pulled her tightly into his face, and started using his tongue to lick her labia and clitoris. Stella let out a long, low, "Ohhhhhh," sound and took all of her weight on her arms as she wrapped her legs around his head.

Minutes later, Stella screamed as quietly as she could, "Aieeeeeeee," as she climaxed to his insistent tongue. As the climax passed, she released her legs' grip on Carlos' head and returned to standing on her toes. Carlos tied her legs together. One rope above her knees and another at her ankles. He thought about a third rope below her knees but felt that he might want her legs free and accessible again before he finished with her.

He stood, tracing his fingers up her legs and rubbing back and forth between her navel and her pussy. His fingers felt around the inside of her navel and up to the inverted V of her rib cage. His hand continued upward-lifting her tits. He went from one tit to the other, sucking as much of her tit into his mouth as he could. He went back and forth.

“Ohhhhhh,” Stella cried softly, “so very good, so very, very, good.”

Carlos continued upward, kissing her neck and then her mouth.

He asked, “Are you ready to go higher?”

Stella answered, “Yes, Master, please take me higher.”

Carlos took the ropes in his hands to pull her off of the floor. Before pulling, he asked, “You will tell me if this hurts you anywhere. Promise me?”

“Yes, Master. I promise. But I want you to hurt me some tonight. I want you to give me a good flogging. We haven’t used the flogger in a long time.”

Carlos raised her until her extended, pointed toes could no longer touch the floor. “Isn’t this enough for tonight? If I leave you like this for a while, it will trigger your endorphins.”

“No, Master. This is not enough. This is not just about endorphins, although they are great. I want a very thorough and complete flogging. You can do it lightly, but I want you to hit every spot on my body and to keep it up for a long time. Let's say 200 lashes. You will have to gag me, of course, because I will want to scream."

-----

Lou and Buzz rode with the others to the Bucks camp. It was a village, really, not just a camp, although that is what the Bucks called it.

When they arrived at their cottage, they had two hours before they had to leave for the feast. Lou shocked Buzz by shutting their door and immediately stripping off her clothes.

Buzz said, “Lou! This is not like you. What is going on?”

She answered, “I have a new understanding of the importance of sex. And I haven’t had any for two weeks now. Take off your clothes.” Buzz did not need a second invitation. While he was removing his jumpsuit, Lou continued, “Look in the cabinet behind you.”

Buzz did and was taken back by the bundles of rope in different lengths. "I have also developed a new appreciation for bondage. Do you think you can tie me so that I cannot escape? For your information, it will be very appropriate for me to have rope marks showing on my wrists and ankles tonight, so you don't have to worry about that."

A gleam had already started in Buzz's eyes. Lou stood before him, presenting her hand behind her back for him to tie. Buzz did not delay. He began by binding her elbows so that they touched. He continued with loops down her forearms, cinching at the mid-forearm and the wrists.

“You know, your hair is getting longer. That started before you were kidnapped. But being apart for two weeks brings it to my attention." Buzz braided a length of rope in her hair and walked her to their bed. Pushing her down on the mattress, he cross-tied her ankles and put Lou in a tight hogtie. Buzz tied the rope from Lou's hair to her ankles. This held her head up.

Buzz made a quick trip to the cabinet and returned with a rawhide sack and a scarf. "I think I will postpone the rest of your stories," he said as he filled her mouth with the rawhide and used the scarf to secure it. Buzz spent a long time giving Lou's glutes and shoulders a deep massage. Moving from butt to shoulders, he would rub her back.

Lou voiced her approval, “Mmmph, hmmmph.” She was thinking, “He has me tightly tied up and gagged. I am completely helpless. I cannot even call out for help. But this is with my consent. I virtually pushed him into doing this. And his hands on my butt, back, and shoulders feel so good. It’s time now for him to move his attention to other places.”

Lou twisted her shoulders and managed to roll to one side. Buzz stretched out behind her and cupped her tits, forcing her head and shoulders onto his chest. Two hours is not a long time. But for Buzz, it was a hectic two hours. He worked as hard as he could and used everything he knew about female anatomy to try to overload Lou with pleasure. In the process, he brought her to climax three times. He ejaculated twice himself.

Once Lou was free of all restraints, they both rushed to clean up and get ready for the feast. Lou said, "You removed my gag and untied all of the ropes. But I still am not free. If I were, I would not go to this feast. We need to be there. Just keep it in your mind that what I really want to do is stay here and fuck your brains out."

Buzz answered, “Well, that puts it graphically in a way I’ve never heard before. Where did you learn that?”

“Never mind. Give me your arm. It’s time for us to go.”

-----

The mountains were rich in-game as the food for the feast showed. Each of the Kens was treated with great respect from Chief Iron Eyes down. All of the conversations were in English. Once food was on everyone's plate, Chief Brooks rose to say, “It has always been a great pleasure to be friendly enemies of Chief Iron Eyes. Now we will be partners. We will seek to be partners with all of the tribes to meet the threat from the stars. ...”

-----

After the feast, Lou had her heart set on returning to their cottage with Buzz and resuming passionate sex. But the Chief's needed to talk to her about their future role as Bandits. Lou told Buzz, "I must ask you to return to our cottage alone with great reluctance. There are details that I must work out with Chief Brooks and Chief Iron Eyes that can't be delayed. I am so sorry because I had other plans for you for the rest of the night."

Hunter, Theo, Jason, and Jasmine escorted Lou to Chief Brook's lodge. Lou thanked them and dismissed them as she entered the Chief's lodge.

Jasmine knew what she wanted to do that night. Perhaps a bit indirectly, she went to Lou's cottage and went inside. As she expected, Buzz was there.

“Jasmine, you can’t be here. Lou is with the Chiefs.”

“I know, Buzz. I am not here to see Lou. I am here for you." As Jasmine spoke, she was discarding her buckskins.

“Jasmine, you know I am attracted to you. But I cannot cheat on my mate, Lou. You must get dressed immediately and leave.”

Instead, Jasmine advanced on Buzz. “I don’t care. I have wanted you since you arrived. Later, you can have me punished. At this moment, the only way you can make me leave is to throw me out the door yourself.”

Buzz clenched his jaw as Jasmine reached to hug him. He put his arm around her and picked her up, and started walking to the door. Jasmine was not without fighting skills and tripped Buzz. They fell to the floor. Expecting the fall, Jasmine was able to role on top of Buzz and pulled his head into her bared chest.

We must give Buzz some credit. He did try to be true to Lou. He caught Jasmine's wrists and twisted her arms behind her back. Jasmine was in the prime of her youth, and she trained hard daily. She thought she would overpower Buzz, who looked unathletic. It shocked her that he could effortlessly move her arms behind her back against her best resistance. He forced her hands up her back in a double hammerlock and took both of her wrists in one of his hands. Jasmine continued to struggle, but Buzz held her easily.

Buzz picked up a rope and tied Jasmine's hands in a reverse prayer position with his free hand. He looped the rope around both arms just above her elbows, locking her elbows close to her back. He continued by making a chest harness with the ropes around her arms. Buzz knew how to tie, and Jasmine found that the only movement she had with her arms was her fingers.

Buzz didn't stop with that. He frog-tied her legs and sat the naked, tied girl on her knees. "You have been determined to make trouble for me from the moment we met. Alright, it is time for you to get your wish." He knelt behind her and stuffed a bandanna in her mouth. It was a large bandanna and required some time to get her tongue pressed flat against the bottom of her mouth, her teeth held apart, and her cheeks filled. He rolled another bandanna and wound it twice between her teeth before tying it behind her neck.

Buzz cupped Jasmine’s tits pulling her back at, for her, an awkward angle against his chest. He saw a moment of panic in her eyes as he roughly fondled her. “What is the matter? Isn’t this going the way that you wanted? Well, this isn’t what I wanted either. You can only push a male so far before you set off a reaction.”

Buzz was not a bad man. But he wasn't a saint either. His erection raged, and the brain between his legs now controlled him. He moved to the side and let Jasmine lay on her arms secured in the reverse prayer tie. Jasmine was very limber, and her knees and forelegs were still flat on the floor. Somewhere in his mind, Buzz knew that this was not a comfortable position for Jasmine on a hardwood floor. At the moment, he did not care.

He bent over her, taking a tit on his mouth and applying a strong suction. He squeezed her other tit and pinched her nipple until he drew a loud, “Hmmmph!” from her. Buzz reacted by pulling her knees apart and inserting his cock in her pussy. This brought forth a softer, “Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph.”

Buzz was applying rapid thrusts against her pelvis and suddenly realized that Jasmine was thrusting back against him equally strong. As his climax overtook him, he could see that Jasmine was having a similarly intense orgasm and her vagina clutched his cock powerfully. He bent over, resting his chest against her breast.

His breathing slowly returned to normal, and he raised himself off of Jasmine's breasts. He loosened and removed her gag but had not yet withdrawn from her vagina. "Jasmine, I have no excuse for what I have done. I will go with you to Chief Iron Eyes for you to report me to him. I will accept whatever judgment he sees as fit."

“Oh Buzz, no," Jasmine cried out. "Why are all men such dummies? Don't you know that I set this up? I didn't expect that you would overpower me so quickly and so easily. I have longed for what you have given me. It is I who will have to go to Lou and ask forgiveness and accept her punishment."

Buzz withdrew from Jasmine and pulled her back to a kneeling position. He reached to begin untying her, but she shook her head vehemently. "No, Buzz. Not yet. I have already earned Lou's punishment. Let me have a memory that I will savor for the rest of my life. Let me have your hands on my body. I want your fingers in my pussy. Suck on my tits with your mouth. Even slap me around if you would like. Just don't stop yet! Please!"

Buzz thought, "I have been bad. I was out of my head for a while there. But now I'm not. Jasmine is a bondage lover's dream come true. But I love Lou, and she has turned into a dream too. I am fucked by the fickle finger of fate. No, I have fucked myself. I may have no future, so I had better enjoy my last taste of happiness."

He sat down between Jasmine's knees, placing his legs over her thighs and hooking his feet behind her back. He stroked her torso, up and down. Buzz paused to knead her tits. He slid his hands behind her and under his ankles and grabbed her butt.

Jasmine said, “Oh, Buzz. That feels so good. Thank you. Remember that you can slap me if you would like to do that. You can even punch me. I can’t stop you from doing anything, can I? You can replace my gag so I can’t call for help. I don’t want any help, Buzz. I just want you to keep doing things to me.”

Buzz had climaxed three times today already. He was still a young man, but there were limits. He released his grip on her butt and lifted the gag to her mouth. She opened wide for him, and he pushed the bandanna back into her mouth. He retied the second bandanna even tighter than he had the first time. It stretched the corners of her mouth to their limit. Jasmine tested the gag, "Hmmmph, hmmmph."

With each hand, Buzz caught a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pulled her tits upward, and she cried, "Hmmmph! Hmmmph! Hmmmph!"

“You said you wanted me to keep doing things to you." He took a tight grip on her left tit with his left hand. He still had that nipple in his right finger and thumb. While holding the tit, he began twisting her nipple. "Hmmmph!" she cried, and tears flowed from her eyes.

Buzz relieved the nipple and said, “Have you had enough now? I think you are ready for me to stop?”

To his amazement, Jasmine shook her head, no. So he continued the treatment on her right tit. Again she cried out, "Hmmmph! Hmmmph!" but her tears had stopped. Jasmine's breasts were larger and heavier than Lou's. This was too much opportunity for him. He stopped twisting her tit and dropped his hands to his thighs. With one hand, he slapped a tit. The sound Jasmine expelled from that was more of a grunt. Buzz stared into Jasmine's eyes. She looked calmly back at him. He struck her other breast.

Jasmine flinched back until her arms struck the floor. Buzz pulled her back up by her chest harness. Continuing to hold her by the harness, he slapped her face hard enough to turn her head. "Now, is that enough?"

Jasmine looked him in the eye and shook her head no, once again. “Then you have defeated me. I won't keep doing this." He put his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. He untied the bandanna and removed the wad of cloth from her mouth. He ran his finger through her long, lustrous hair. After untangling his legs, he moved behind her and started untying the chest harness. Finally, her arms were free but were numb, and Jasmine could only let them dangle. Buzz rubbed them vigorously to restore circulation. Soon, she was able to move her arms once more.

Buzz then started releasing the frog tie. “Jasmine, I am so very sorry for what I have done to you. You did not deserve that.”

“You didn’t do anything that I didn’t want you to do, Buzz. I forced you into this. Now, I will make things right between you and Lou. All of this is my fault. We have a saying, ‘I egged you on.’”

When her legs were free, Jasmine got up, retrieved her buckskins, and dressed. She then tidied up the ropes and gags. When she thought things looked right, she went a sat beside Buzz. "I must make this very clear. You have not harmed me in any way. You did not do anything that I did not want you to do. If there is any trouble between you and Lou, it is all my fault, and I will take full responsibility for it. What you did was what I wanted. I know I could have stopped you at any time. Thank you, Buzz. I will remember this and treasure this fas long as I live.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

The imagination of Stella and carlos will ever amaze me!

But - indeed - lot's of games are being played in this one! Hot stuff!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Summer is planning her Revenge - but I have high hopes that Carlos and Stella spoil her Plans :)

The two Tie-Up Sequences were a most enjoyable read and I really cannot tell, which I find better - so I give High Marks to both. Please continue that way [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago The imagination of Stella and carlos will ever amaze me!

But - indeed - lot's of games are being played in this one! Hot stuff!
I am glad that I am keeping your interest, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Thank you for commenting.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Summer is planning her Revenge - but I have high hopes that Carlos and Stella spoil her Plans :)

The two Tie-Up Sequences were a most enjoyable read and I really cannot tell, which I find better - so I give High Marks to both. Please continue that way @GreyLord
Summer will be trouble, count on it [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Thank you for your comments. As long as the tugs do not become boring, I will continue them.

-----

Now we will continue with the story.

-----

Chapter 38 (M/F) – Lou Catches Buzz and Jasmine

Carlos has learned long ago that I would do no good to argue with Stella. But there was a little room for negotiation. “I will get the flogger. I am not going to gag you. If you scream, I will know that you have had enough.”

Carlos pushed Stella on her butt, leaving her swinging while retrieving their flogger. He returned and said, "I will start here in front," as he struck where her legs joined her hips.

Stella kept her outcry to a soft, "Aieeeee," but jerked her knees to her breasts. Without pause, Carlos flogged her butt, the small of her back, and her upper back. This brought her legs back down, but she could not protect her back or butt more than her long hair already did. Carlos noticed a small latch in the floor just below Stella. Out of curiosity, he opened it and found a recessed half metal ring.

“We are not the only ones to use this, my dear. Can you see what we have?”

Stella could not. Her breasts blocked her view. She soon had it figured out as Carlos lashed her feet to the floor ring. "Now let's tighten you up a little more," as he pulled again on the pulley ropes. Stella was now stretched taut between the floor ring and the pulley hooks. She could not lift her knees at all.

“I will continue paying attention to your front now.” He again flogged across the front of her hips and continued with a steady back and forth pattern, each stroke being a few centimeters higher. Stella tried to jerk her knees up again for protection, but it was of no use. She could not move.

She let out a continual keening sound broken only by her need sometimes to breathe in new air. The keening did not constitute a scream, but it told Carlos that he was being effective and Stella was still in control. As the flogger reached her stomach, she still could not move. Nor would Stella be able to until Carlos released her. But she flexed her abdominal muscles showing them to good effect on Carlos. He continued to her lower rib cage. Stella began forcefully shaking her head from side to side in time to the blows from the flogger. When the flogging started on her tits, her head shakes were even more powerful but were now back and forth. Carlos realized that she was trying to toss her hair over her breasts for protection. Her hair was too long and too heavy and continued to hang down her back.

Carlos lingered on her tits, enjoying their motion from the blows of the flogger. Then moved to her left side, and the strikes were under her armpits. His swing from the front would strike her right tit and the skin over her latissimus. Coming back from the rear, it struck her back and again the latissimus area. After a few swings, he paused. Her hair was protecting her back. He gathered her hair and pushed it over her left shoulder, giving him a bare back to flog.

He took his position and resumed working his way down to her calves. Stella quit shaking her head once Carlos positioned her hair. The keening stopped about the time the flogger reached her calves.

Carlos said, “Stella, I have no idea what the count is. I know we have done a lot. Are you ready to stop now?”

“I'm just getting into this, Master. Get on with it, please."

Carlos did. He continued, moving her hair from time to time until Stella's skin glowed pink or red. After releasing her feet from the floor ring, he removed the ropes from her legs. Standing directly in front of Stella, his shoulders pressed against her breasts, raised as she was. While Carlos did not choose to whip Stella and only did so at her request, he nonetheless had a full erection. She was raised to the height that the tip of his cock just brushed against her pussy.

He jerked the ropes to the pulleys freeing them from the clam cleats, and slowly let the ropes slide through his hands. Stella began lowering onto his cock. She hooked her ankles under his butt and tried to pull him up and into her. When she was lowered more and properly attached, Stella lifted her legs around him over his butt and started grinding her vagina into his pelvis. Carlos pulled the rope back into the clam cleats. By flexing her arms against the pulleys, Stella could raise her hips. Relaxing her arms lowered her hips. This movement had good effect on Carlos.

Carlos was doing his part as well. He would rise on his toes and hunch his hips thrusting deeper into Stella,

“Come on, Carlos. Come on, baby. No one but you could bring me to this level. Carlos! I can’t wait for you! I’m coming. I’m comiiiiiiiiiing!”

“Go, Stella, I'm just behind you. I'm here,,," Carlos' speech trailed off as he joined her in climactic bliss.

Carlos stood with much of her weight on his hips. His arms were around her back, supporting some of her weight as well. Her skin was warm from the flogging. Stella's head rested on his shoulder, and she nuzzled his neck. As he softened, Stella let her legs hang down again.

“Carlos, that was the most powerful orgasm that I have ever experienced. And you have given me some very noteworthy ones. Go ahead and withdraw and let me hang here for a minute or two to drain.”

And she did. She was filled with semen from Carlos and some fluid of her own. As the puddle grew on the floor, Carlos took a towel and wiped Stella between her legs and then placed it on the floor to give Stella a dry place to stand. He again jerked the ropes out of the clam cleats and lowered Stella to the floor.

After wrapping her in a soft robe, he picked her up and carried her to their bed, where he spent a long time spooning her and caressing her tenderly before they fell asleep. It would be a long time before they would have another opportunity to play. Carlos knew that Stella had wanted to be completely submissive to him on this final night.

-----

Carlos and Stella mounted the Lou's Ride wagon and waved goodbye to Carl and Summer as they drove away to the east with Carlos at the reins. Twelve mounted troopers commanded by Sgt. Mike Mullins accompanied them. The Sergeant and these troopers had performed well in their training to fight against katana.

Around noon, they paused to rest the horses and get a bite to eat. Carlos spoke to Sgt. Mullins, "Sgt. Mike, later today, we expect to come across Jackson from the Do Drop Inn and his prisoner, Helen Wayne. They will be joining us for our expedition."

Sgt. Mullins replied, "Excellent, sir. That will be helpful as it will give us some practice at guarding a prisoner before we kidnap Carmen Rider. Do you expect this woman to be a troublesome prisoner?"

Stella answered, "We know Helen, and I would expect her to be well behaved. However, I think that she would be willing to play a role in helping your troops train. We will see after we make contact."

Carlos said, “I think that we will learn that Jackson has made Helen his prisoner for the Diamond Bar, for Summer Johansson. How long have you worked for Summer, Sergeant?”

“Boss Carlos, I work for the Diamond Bar Ranch. Carl Johansson is the owner. I report to the troop commander, and he reports to Boss Carl. Sure, Summer does give orders, but we take them as coming from Carl."

Carlos said, "I detect that you are not completely happy with Summer. Am I correct?"

The Sergeant answered, "I am just a Sergeant, and I would like to become an officer someday. It would not behoove me to speak ill of those senior to me. I'm sure that you understand, Boss."

“Yes, Sgt. Mike. Quite so.”

Later, when they could talk privately, Carlos asked, "Stella, what do you think of our Sergeant, Mike Mullins? Do you think we could bring him to our side?"

-----

Helen and Jackson were in position, keeping watch for the wagon and troops. Jackson had rope and a gag laid out and ready to bind Helen when the wagon appeared. Helen said, "So you think that you need to hogtie me for this? Isn't that a little over the top? Am I supposed to be a dangerous criminal?"

Jackson answered, “Helen, it is supposed to convince the troops with Carlos and Stella that I am firmly on their side. You don’t really object, do you?”

“No, I guess not. It is just that any time you have tied me up, you have played with me and given me great sex. I will miss that.”

Jackson replied, “A great philosopher once said, ‘Life is hard!’ But our waiting is over. I see the wagon. Strange looking thing. Let’s get you rigged.”

Helen stretched out on her stomach and held her hands behind her back. It did not take Jackson long to place her in a not too stringent hogtie with a gag. He then waved a stick to which he had tied a red bandanna to catch the attention of Carlos. The wagon and troops drove up to Jackson's location in about half an hour.

Carlos said, “Hello, Jackson. Good to see you again. I see that you have a package ready for us. The Johanssons will be pleased to get this particular package. Sgt. Mike, could your men place the package in the back of the wagon. Be careful not to damage the package. I know that Summer will want it unharmed.”

A trooper on each shoulder and thigh of Helen lifted her and placed her in the wagon's bed. Helen tried to voice her objection, "Hmmmph, hmmmph." But they ignored her.

Jackson tied their horses to the wagon and climbed aboard, taking a seat next to Stella. They immediately resumed their journey toward Rider Ranch. The troops went ahead of the wagon. Soon there was enough distance between the wagon and the troops for private talk.

Stella said, "Jackson, we must keep Helen restrained for appearances. I think that you can make her a lot more comfortable. Try releasing the hogtie and using one of the bedrolls as a pad in one of these front corners of the wagon bed. And ungag her, please. I want her to be able to join in our conversations."

Jackson tended to Helen as Stella requested with some intimate touching in the process naturally. The forward corner of the wagon bed was slightly in front of the wagon seat. Placing her there allowed Helen to look up at Jackson, Stella, and Carlos. She said, "Hello, everybody. I didn't expect our next meeting to be quite like this. But it is better than no meeting at all."

Carlos said, "Hi, Helen. Are you okay down there? You must let us know if we need to adjust anything for you."

“Excuse me for not hugging you, Carlos and Stella,” Helen replied. “I’m too tied up at the moment. It is good to be back with you, though, in whatever circumstances.”

Stella answered, “You have been having quite an adventure since we last saw you. I want you to know that we both approve of your actions very much. What you did to Dingus was most appropriate.”

Helen said, "It's not like I have been losing any sleep over it. I have had a few other concerns, but Jackson has been helping me work through them."

Stella looked at Helen sharply, “You do seem to have a bit of a glow about you. Jackson, just what kind of help are you providing?”

Jackson could not stop a flush of color in his face. “Helen asked me some questions as a Medico. I am not allowed to talk to others about her private matters.”

Stella responded, “I see, I see.”

Carlos interrupted, "Getting back to matters at hand, sorry that we must keep you as a prisoner. Appearances to Sgt. Mike and his men are important right now. Stella has had extensive experience in exactly the same position. It doesn't have to be all bad."

Helen answered, “Don’t worry about me. I have found out that I am as tough as I need to be. This is a strange wagon we have. What is that pole?”

Stella took up the conversation, "This is called a Lou's Ride, Helen. By Bandit legend, Lou was the first Earth person on Newhome. While she was with the Kens, she was captured by the Bucks. A wagon like this one met the raiding party bringing Lou to their camp. She was tied naked to the top of the pole in a strappado/hogtie arrangement and paraded into the camp. She must have been a great woman because she won the hearts of the Bucks, and this kind of wagon has been named a Lou's Ride ever since."

“WOW,” said Helen, “I think that would be a hard way to travel,” looking hard at the pole.

Stella observed Helen’s gaze. "I think that Lou only had to endure it for a short ride," Stella answered. "A long ride, especially over rough terrain, would be deadly. You aren't thinking about giving it a try, are you?"

Helen quickly answered, "No, only in my imagination. But it might be stimulating for a few minutes." Helen kept eyeing the pole.

-----

Jasmine had finally gotten what she wanted from Buzz and was expressing her appreciation to him. Lou has been in a long meeting with Chief Iron Eyes and Chief Brooks.

“Jasmine, I don’t pretend to understand. In my eyes, I have done wrong. It will …”

Lou pushed to door open and walked in. She was surprised to see Jasmine sitting beside Buzz. Lou immediately thought of her conversation with Chief Iron Eyes about Jasmine. Now, more than ever, she realized that he was a very wise man.

“Well, what have you two been up to while I have been working?”

Buzz and Jasmine both tried to talk simultaneously, without success. Jasmine held a finger up to Buzz's lips and said, "Buzz, this is my responsibility. Please let me talk first."

Lou saw the rope marks on Jasmine’s wrists and arms.

Jasmine continued, "Lou, I know that you are aware that I have been infatuated with Buzz since you arrived. When I was given to you as a hostage, I tried to push myself on him. Multiple times since then, I tried again and again. Buzz always turned me down. He made it clear that he loves you, his mate.

“Tonight, I saw that you were going to be working with the Chiefs until late. I pushed myself on Buzz once more. I entered your cottage without permission. Once inside, I stripped my clothes off and attacked Buzz physically. I thought that I was stronger than him and would be able to force my way physically with him and get him sexually excited.

“I found that Buzz is much stronger than I expected. He wrestled me down and restrained me. But in that process, there was bodily contact, and Buzz became aroused. He is all man, and nature took its course.

“Lou, it is all my fault. I will accept whatever judgment that you wish to impose on me. I am very sorry. I have high regard for you and deeply regret causing harm to your marriage, regardless of my bad behavior.”

Jasmine knelt in front of Lou and bowed her head. Lou looked and Jasmine and at Lou while she thought. When she was ready, she said, “Stand up, Jasmine. Now have a seat in a chair. You too, Buzz.” Lou sat in a chair as well.

“I can't say that I am happy to hear about this. Yet it is not unexpected. Chief Iron Eyes has even talked to me about it. My reaction tonight is different than it would have been before coming here to the Bucks. I have learned much about people and myself in the last few weeks.

“Buzz is my mate, Jasmine, and I will not give him up. At the same time, I can understand what happened. You said that you would accept my judgment. Is that true?”

“Yes, Lou, whatever you decide."

“Then it is my judgment that there will be no repeats of tonight’s events, in any form. Bluntly, Jasmine, I mean that you will not have sex again with Buzz and will not be submissive to him while I am alive. Is that clear, and do you agree?"

Tears formed in Jasmine's eyes, and she answered, "Yes, Lou, I will follow your judgment. Is there more?"

Lou replied, “Buzz, I haven’t heard from you. What do you have to say about this?”

“Lou, I know that you know how sorry that I am. I think that you are being very gracious. I will do everything that I can to make amends as well.”

Lou then said, “Alright, then let this be the last that will be said about this.”

Lou walked Jasmine to the door. She put her hand on Jasmine's cheek and bade her goodnight. After shutting and locking the door, Lou turned to Buzz, who waited resignedly. "Buzz, I had thought that I was coming back here to continue my role as the submissive mate. Now, I think that it is your turn. Don't you agree?"
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic