What they can't see (F-self, FF) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What they can't see (F-self, FF) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

A new week, a new story. This is in response to [mention]WyattW5[/mention] 's story request. It's the first selfbondage story I've written - and in many ways, it's quite a bit different from my last two stories. Still, I hope you enjoy.

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention]

--- ---

What they can’t see

Chapter 1 - Hidden in plain sight

Joan stood in the bathroom, looking at the mirror above the sink. She was looking at her own reflection, as if seeking for some confirmation, some reassurance, some kind of sign. Dressed in a figure-hugging red turtleneck and black slacks, her blonde locks falling just short of her shoulders, there wasn’t really anything extraordinary about her slender frame. But now, the friendly smile she often had on her face was replaced with an expression of nervous determination. ‘Am I really… yes. Yes, I am. Yes.’

She looked down and picked up the sponge ball from the edge of the sink. Turning on the tap, she put the sponge underneath the stream of water for a few seconds. Water flowed over her hand as she raised the wet sponge and pushed it into her mouth, letting it settle behind her teeth and closing her lips around it. She could feel the ball expand and fill her mouth, pushing her tongue down against the bottom of her mouth. She swallowed the few drops of water that flowed down her throat and then picked up the roll of white microfoam tape. She pulled a piece of tape off the roll, cut it with nail scissors and then smoothed the tape over her closed lips, pressing down on it to make sure it adhered properly to her skin.

She lowered her hands and looked at the mirror again. Instead of the usual sight, she was looking at a woman whose lips were hidden behind white tape. She could feel butterflies in her stomach and sighed. One last look in the mirror and she walked out of the bathroom.

Joan put on her black-and-white checked overcoat and slid her feet into her black canvas sneakers. She picked up a disposable covid mask from the cardboard box on the shelf and put it on, concealing her secret behind the white mask. She peeked one last time at the mirror to make sure the tape wasn’t visible from beneath the mask and seeing that it wasn’t, grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

Walking down the stairs had never felt this nervous. She didn’t know many people in her house, but she was petrified with the prospect of meeting one of them. When she finally made it to her car, she had to sit down for a while to get her breathing and heart rate under control. She looked at herself in the sun visor mirror, once again checking that her gag wasn’t visible. She tried to speak, but the foam ball in her mouth made it impossible. She could try to press against the sponge, even shift it a little, but once she relaxed, the foam expanded instantly, once again pushing her tongue down. All that came out was muted mumbling. Joan smiled, feeling the butterflies in her stomach go crazy… and the tingling begin in her crotch.

It was hard to concentrate on driving. She’d made the trip to the mall more times than she could remember, but it had never felt this difficult. She had to force herself to concentrate on traffic instead of savoring the feeling of the fullness in her mouth - and its implications. A horn behind her yanked her once again out of her daydreams and she noticed the light had changed. Embarrassment flushed her face as she waved her hand and drove through the intersection. ‘I should have waited until the mall to do this’, she thought, but at the same time wouldn’t have missed this feeling, this experience for the world. ‘I’m driving around gagged, silenced, unable to speak… fuck this is hot…’ She drove into the garage and parked into the rear corner, as far as possible from the entrance to the mall itself.

As the engine fell silent, Joan leaned back in the chair. She tried to move her tongue around in her mouth, feeling the unrelenting pressure of the sponge ball that silenced her. She closed her eyes. ‘I’ve thought about this for.. what, at least a year… and now it’s happening…’ She realized her right hand had slid between her thighs, rubbing lightly on her pussy through the slacks and panties. Embarrassed, she pulled the hand away. Taking a deep breath, she picked up the purse from the passenger seat and opened it. ‘There.’

She picked up the shiny steel handcuffs and turned them over in her hands. They felt hard and solid. She knew from experience that once they were on, they weren’t coming off no matter what she did. ‘Not without the key.’ She fished out the small chrome-colored key and dropped it into the cupholder in the center console. Taking one last deep breath, she ratcheted the cuff shut around her left wrist, soon followed by her right. She picked up the key and engaged the double locks to make sure the cuffs wouldn’t tighten any more. Then she dropped the key back to the cupholder and placed an empty cardboard mug atop it. ‘Oh shit, I’m really doing this… I’m really doing this… I’m really doing this…’ She opened the door, stepped out and closed the door behind her. She locked the doors, dropped the key into her purse and, clutching the purse in both hands to camouflage the cuffs, she headed toward the doors to the mall.

Walking through the doors from the grey and echo-y garage into the light, airy mall had never felt like this. For Joan, stepping through the door was the final confirmation that she was really, really, really doing this. Living out her fantasy. She tried to walk as normally as possible, although in the back of her head she was sure everyone around her could either see that something was wrong with her - or outright knew her secret.

She walked a few meters past the doors and sat on a bench set at the wall. Trying to conceal the cuffs as best as she could, she opened her purse and fished out the small folded piece of paper. Opening it, she saw the handwriting inside.

‘My lovely pet, I am so proud of you finally doing this for real. Now, I want you to do the following. Walk to the candle shop at the end of the southern wing. Buy two candles. Then go to the coffee and tea store at the end of the northern wing. Buy a packet of your favorite tea. Once you have made these purchases, you may return to the car and take off the cuffs for the ride home - BUT keep your gag on until you get back home. I will want a detailed report when you get home. With love, Mistress.’

The note was in her own handwriting. She’d spent weeks trying to come up with the words, trying to get the letter to sound like it had been written by someone else. Someone who had ordered her to do this. Both stores mentioned in the letter were places she’d visited several times before and she’d chosen them specifically to make herself walk through the entire mall. To reach them, she’d have to first walk to the central plaza, then walk all the way through one wing and back, then the other wing and back, and finally through the eastern wing of the T-shaped mall before she could reach her car.

Taking a deep breath, she stood up and began walking. People walked past her in both directions, some walking with purpose, clearly headed somewhere while others ambled along peacefully, stopping to inspect the display windows. Joan walked as calmly as she could, trying to blend into the crowd, trying not to attract attention. With one or two exceptions, everyone was wearing a mask. The disposable masks were by far the most common, but there were also fabric masks and the occasional clear visor. Joan couldn’t help but admire some of the fabric masks. Even though they were said to be less effective, some of them were strikingly beautiful.

The masks that really caught her eye, however, were the flat black fabric masks. They were common enough that she saw one every few minutes. In Joan’s eyes, there was something about them that suggested the wearer was gagged underneath the mask... exactly like she was. Joan stopped briefly at a display window of an empty shop. The dark room behind the glass made it a decent mirror. Looking at herself, Joan could just barely make out the outline of the rectangle of tape that covered her lips underneath the mask. She felt a surge of arousal wash through her. ‘Here I am… gagged, handcuffed and in public.’ She thought briefly what it would be like to walk here like this with someone else. Someone who held the keys to her cuffs. The cuffs that held her wrists… behind her back, underneath the coat, empty sleeves tucked into pockets to camouflage the restraints… walking along the aisle all by herself, the person holding the keys somewhere behind her, following her... She tried to stifle a moan, but a small noise escaped her lips nonetheless. Joan looked around her, blushing, and moved on, shaking her head briefly to force the image out of her mind.

She could see the sign of the candle store at the end of the long aisle. She stopped briefly to let a warehouse trolley pass her and then made her way to the candle store. She paused for a moment at the display window, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. There was a discount basked right next to the door. ‘I can just grab something, pop in, pay and be gone…’ she thought, but stayed put. ‘No. I’m going to walk in, walk to the back where they have those nice handmade candles and buy those. I’m going to do this right’, she thought. With butterflies in her stomach and an unmistakable wetness between her legs, she stepped into the store.

The candle wax had an aroma of its own, especially when there was so much of it. “Welcome”, the salesman behind the counter greeted her. Joan nodded to him and made her way past the shelves, heading further into the store. She found the candles she was looking for and stopped in front of the shelf. Reaching up to pick the candles she wanted, she was struck with a fresh dilemma - how was she going to carry two candles to the counter, pay and take the candles with her without anyone noticing the cuffs? She took a deep breath to tamp down the first signs of panic. ‘One thing at a time. Let’s take this one thing at a time.’ She looked down into her purse and fished out her debit card. Then she took the candles - a red and a purple one, both of them about five centimeters in diameter and twenty centimeters tall.

There were other customers standing in line to the counter. Joan stood at the back of the line. Her heart started beating faster and faster, the closer she got to the counter. ‘What am I going to do if he notices the handcuffs?’ The lady in front of her paid and left with her purchases. Joan stepped up to pay - just as a phone rang behind the counter.

The cashier looked down at it and then at Joan. “Is it okay if I take this? I can ring you up at the same time.”

Joan nodded. The man answered the phone and started to talk. He took the candles from Joan. The blonde breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that the cashier was concentrating on the call more than on her. He was looking around the store as Joan paid for the candles, swiping her card over the contactless terminal. The call was still ongoing as the man put the candles in a small paper bag and handed it to Joan. Joan nodded her thanks and walked out of the store.

She turned back the way she came, walked for a few meters and then moved to the side of the aisle, sitting down on a bench. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her chest was heaving up and down, she was taking in air in giant wheezing breaths - and she was certain she’d leave a wet spot on the bench. Going into the store had been SCARY! She’d never realized just how much she usually spoke with the salespeople. Having to go into such a situation knowing that she wouldn’t be able to speak even if she’d wanted to had been nerve-wracking… but, especially now that it was over, it had also been a rush. She could feel her panties had become wet.
--- ---

...and that's it? Noooo, not quite. The conclusion of the story should be up on Wednesday. Have a good one, everybody.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Wow just wow. This kind of idea is bold. Not sure if I'd have that kind of courage. Well written too.
Hogtied and loving it
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Not gonna lie, occasionally, I've imagined doing something like this with my gf, but neither of us are brave enough to do it 😂

That being said, this was HAWT!!! You perfectly captured what I'm sure would be Joan's very real emotions during a situation like this. The bondage is simple, but that's what makes it so good, if Joan was being walked around the shopping centre butt naked in a strap harness with a great big ball gag, it wouldn't be as good, the tension wouldn't be there. Excellent job [mention]NotSeen[/mention]
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago Wow just wow. This kind of idea is bold. Not sure if I'd have that kind of courage. Well written too.
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Not gonna lie, occasionally, I've imagined doing something like this with my gf, but neither of us are brave enough to do it
Oh, I assure you, I am not writing from personal experience. I'd never, ever be brave/crazy/whatever enough to do anything like this IRL. Nuh-uh. Not me.
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years agoThat being said, this was HAWT!!! You perfectly captured what I'm sure would be Joan's very real emotions during a situation like this. The bondage is simple, but that's what makes it so good, if Joan was being walked around the shopping centre butt naked in a strap harness with a great big ball gag, it wouldn't be as good, the tension wouldn't be there. Excellent job [mention]NotSeen[/mention]
Thank you, once again. As I said above, no first-hand experience, but looks like I could at the least come up with something plausible.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great stuff!!! Very daring, very hot, and way out of my comfort zone. Joan certainly deserves a real mistress who will force her on an even bigger adventure.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great stuff!!! Very daring, very hot, and way out of my comfort zone. Joan certainly deserves a real mistress who will force her on an even bigger adventure.
Well, you never know what even a smaller adventure like this may bring... Check back in a couple of days to see how her 'shopping trip' pans out.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Amazing per usual (: love the descriptions
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention], as always you paint a very clear and concise picture for your readers. I will be looking for your next chapter to see where you are going with this.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 2 years ago Amazing per usual (: love the descriptions
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago [mention]NotSeen[/mention], as always you paint a very clear and concise picture for your readers. I will be looking for your next chapter to see where you are going with this.
Thank you very much, both of you. Reading such praise never fails to warm my heart (though I still occasionally find it difficult to believe that my work is worthy of such accolades...)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Great Story [mention]NotSeen[/mention] thank you so much for writing this story idea. all the details are fantastic.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Oh wow. Like said above, great story, great writing. Not sure I am that fearless to do this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

WyattW5 wrote: 2 years ago Great Story @NotSeen thank you so much for writing this story idea. all the details are fantastic.
Thank _you_. As you can see, your story idea has gotten its fair share of praise.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Oh wow. Like said above, great story, great writing. Not sure I am that fearless to do this.
Thank you.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here you are, Chapter 2 and conclusion of this story.
[mention]WyattW5[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 2 - Lows and highs

‘Get up. You still have another thing you have to do’, she reminded herself. Taking one last deep breath, she got up and joined the milling crowd, clutching her purse and the paper bag in her both hands.

The experience at the shop had shaken her. She kept her eyes on the floor, instead of looking up at people’s faces. She wanted to raise her hands to her face, to check whether the mask was still covering her taped lips, but if she’d done that, anyone who happened to be nearby would have spotted the handcuffs. Joan could feel herself blushing at the thought of the entire mall coming to a halt around her, everyone staring at the young woman walking around wearing a gag and handcuffs…

She glanced to her side and saw her reflection on another unused storefront. The mask was still exactly as it should have been and, as long as she kept her hands down, the coat’s loose sleeves fell over the shiny handcuffs. ‘Just so long as I keep my hands low’. But even the scare hadn’t entirely extinguished her arousal. She pulled lightly against the handcuffs, just to feel the restraints around her wrists. She once again tried to push the foam ball in her mouth with her tongue - only for the ball to once again expand and trap her tongue. Both experiences once again reminded her exactly how she’d restrained herself for this shopping trip. She squirmed slightly and felt something wet slowly make its way down her thigh...

Joan stepped into the coffee and tea shop. The aroma of freshly ground coffee greeted her at the door like an old friend. Despite not drinking much coffee, she’d always loved that smell.

“Hello and welcome. Nice to see you again”, the saleslady greeted her. Joan knew her by sight - then again, between the electric blue hair and the clothing that looked like it had been teleported from the height of the hippie era, she tended to stick to people’s minds. Joan nodded at her and made her way further into the store. It was a fairly narrow, corridor-like room, walls lined with shelves holding every imaginable variety of coffee and tea.

Joan moved aside to let a young man in a hoodie and too-big jeans pass her. She could already see the red packets of Lapsang Souchong tea she had come for. It was only when she reached the shelf that she realized that the packets were almost at her eye level. ‘Damn it.’ She made a show of looking around the shelf as she contemplated what to do. The saleslady glanced over at her, raising her eyebrows in an unspoken question of whether Joan needed help. Fortunately, before the blonde could answer, another customer drew the saleslady’s attention. Joan glanced around her one last time - well aware of how much like a shoplifter she must have looked - and quickly raised her hands to pick up the packet of tea. She grimaced as the coat sleeves slipped down her arms, revealing the handcuffs for a split second before she got her hands down again. She turned to walk toward the counter, expecting everyone in the store to be staring at her… yet nobody did.

The saleslady was saying goodbyes to another customer as Joan reached the counter. She picked up the packet, rang it up and reached behind her for a bag. Joan swiped her card on the contactless terminal and made to put it away when she realized that the saleslady had frozen in mid-movement. Joan looked up and saw that the blue-haired woman was staring at her hands. Looking down, she saw that her coat sleeve had ridden up just enough that the handcuffs were plainly visible.

The saleslady looked at Joan. “Ma’am… is everything okay”, she asked in a hushed voice.

Joan turned her gaze to her hands and nodded, feeling herself blush in embarrassment.

“Are those real”, the saleslady asked, gesturing to the handcuffs.

Joan nodded again.

“Are you in trouble? Who put them on you?”

‘Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck…’ Squeezing her eyes shut, Joan shook her head and, her hands trembling, pointed at herself. She glanced up and saw comprehension spread on the saleslady’s face like a rising sun. The saleslady set the small paper bag on the counter between Joan’s hands and the door.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone”, the saleslady said with a smile and a wink. “Just be careful.”

Joan almost ran out of the store, barely remembering to take her purchase along. Outside, she forced herself to slow down. She walked a few meters and ducked beside a large flowerpot, crouching down. ‘Shit shit shit shit…’ she kept repeating in her head. The feeling of humiliation boiled within her, making her certain that everyone in the entire mall knew of her secret.

She made herself breath deep, in and out, in and out, over and over again, to calm her nerves down. Still, even as the worst of her nerves subsided, the feeling of shame didn’t go anywhere. She felt like a freak. A silly dumb slut who’d played stupid games and gotten caught. ‘Exactly how fucking stupid was I for even trying something like this?’ Taking one last deep breath, Joan forced herself back on her feet and joined the crowd, heading back the way she’d come.

What excitement she may have felt on the way had vanished into thin air. The way her wet panties slid against her wet labia felt uncomfortable… almost disgusting. The only thing in her mind was getting to the car, getting the stupid cuffs off and driving home. ‘Stupid idiot’, she kept telling herself, clutching her purse and two small paper bags.

She stepped through the doors into the noisy garage and headed toward her car. Once she reached the burgundy Japanese compact, she set the paper bags on the roof and opened her purse to get the car keys.

She couldn’t find them.

Over and over, she kept rifling through the contents of her purse, over and over, yet the car keys failed to materialize. Panic rising within her, she rooted around the bag - and watched as it tumbled to the concrete floor, the contents spilling out.

Joan collapsed to her knees. She moved her hands as if to start picking up the items that had fallen out, but her hands fell back onto her lap. ‘What… what the fuck do I do now?’

She heard someone shouting. It took her a few seconds to realize that the person was shouting her name. She looked up to see a black-haired middle-aged woman in black leggings and oversize red hoodie come around the station wagon parked beside Joan’s compact.

“Joan! Hi! I thought it was you… hey, what’s wrong”, the woman asked, crouching in front of Joan, the fallen purse and its contents between them on the ground. Joan looked up at her, unsure what to say. She’d known Asha for most of her life. The Indian lady had lived close by when she’d been a kid and had on occasion babysat her. Now, she was still living in the same town and while they saw each other quite rarely, Joan still considered Asha one of her friends.

“What’s wrong”, Asha repeated, reaching out with her hand and putting it on Joan’s forearm. Then she saw the handcuffs. “What’s this? Is everything okay?”

Joan didn’t know what to reply. She tried to wave her hands in the air, tears starting to appear in the corners of her eyes. Asha’s warm hands took a hold of hers. “Calm down.” The Indian lady looked at her quizzically. “Can’t you speak?”

Joan wanted the ground to swallow her. She raised her hands to her face and lowered the mask to reveal the tape covering her lips. Instead of the shock she expected to see on Asha’s face, she saw the lady merely cock her head, as if trying to put the pieces together. “There’s something in your mouth so you can’t speak?”

Joan nodded.

“Did someone else put that on you?”

Joan shook her head and pointed at herself. Asha started nodding.

“So, you put the cuffs on yourself, too?”

Joan nodded.

“Where are the keys?”

Joan gestured towards the car.

Asha looked down on the ground. “And you were looking for your car keys.” It wasn’t a question, more like a statement. As Joan watched, she gathered the spilled contents into the purse and, after a moment of searching, produced the car key. ‘It had slipped into one of those tiny pockets at the bottom”, she said, handing the key to Joan.

Joan snatched the key and unlocked the car doors. She clambered in on all fours, fished the handcuff key out of the cup holder and released her wrists. She discarded the cuffs to the floor of the car, put her bags on the passenger seat and then raised her hands to her face.

“Were you going to take that off here? Or once you get home”, Asha asked, standing up. Joan looked at her, her eyes wide. The Indian woman smiled at her and leaned closer, her eyes twinkling. “I’ve played these games, too. Were you going to take that off once you get home?”

Dumbstruck by Asha’s words, Joan managed to nod.

“Well, don’t change your plans on my account”, Asha said, smiling. “If you want, I’d love to talk about this… and maybe do something more.. but only if you want to. Call me”, she said, turned around and headed toward the mall doors.

Joan sat in her car, started the engine and made her way to the street. Asha’s words rang in her head. She found herself once again pushing against the gag in her mouth, feeling the foam ball once again force her tongue down, still robbing her of her speech. Her entire body tingled with the re-lit arousal. As she drove, her thoughts returned to what she’d fantasized about in the mall… about walking down the aisle with her hands cuffed behind her back and gagged… with someone following her… with the keys… and they were only going to release Joan once she’d done what they’d told her to do… In her mind’s eye, the woman holding the keys looked very, very much like Asha.

Standing at the stoplight, she could almost feel Asha’s hands… pushing the sponge into her mouth… pressing the tape on her lips… take her wrists and slowly, gently, insistently move them behind her back… closing the cuffs around them… As the light changed and Joan drove on, she pictured Asha waving the keys in front of her face before pocketing them… and then giving Joan a pat on her butt, sending her on her journey, gagged and handcuffed...

‘Yes, I’d love to talk to you about it… and definitely something more”, Joan thought, squirming in her seat, savoring the wetness between her legs. Her knuckles whitened on the steering wheel as she fought the urge to shove her hands to her crotch there and then. ‘Definitely a lot more’, she decided, already wondering what Asha would have written in the kind of letter she’d written for herself. ‘I’d love to find out.’

The end

--- ---
Writing this, I was going to bring one of my existing characters to 'save' Joan, but none of them just seemed right for it, so I ended up creating yet another new character - that being Asha. I'll get around to having my ensemble appearing in each others' stories... at some point... promise.

Have a good week, everyone.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great! I found myself sweating for Joan.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Great! I found myself sweating for Joan.
Sounds like I did something right, then... Glad you liked it!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love the idea of cross over characters in your stories. :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I love the idea of cross over characters in your stories. :D
Well, so far it's only happened once - Miss Berenice appeared in 'Simple English' and 'Aren't we having fun'... Do you have suggestions? :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Wow, that was a lot of tension in that last part. Well done!

I also liked what happened when Joan got discovered. The embarrassment was so well described, and the reactions of the others were genuine. They were weirded out but wanted to help. Oftentimes authors tend to bend such encounters into (unconsensual) fantasies, but keeping it down to earth was a veey good choice!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fascinating idea and very well done: You captured Joans feelings perfectly!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I could just feel how she felt, being unable to find the car keys, panic rising, bumping into somebody you know...
Well done my friend, well done.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Wow, that was a lot of tension in that last part. Well done!

I also liked what happened when Joan got discovered. The embarrassment was so well described, and the reactions of the others were genuine. They were weirded out but wanted to help. Oftentimes authors tend to bend such encounters into (unconsensual) fantasies, but keeping it down to earth was a veey good choice!
Thank you. I'm actually very happy myself with how it turned out, Joan's fantasy falling apart on her, but still with a nice ending - while staying close to plausibility.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Fascinating idea and very well done: You captured Joans feelings perfectly!
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I could just feel how she felt, being unable to find the car keys, panic rising, bumping into somebody you know...
Well done my friend, well done.
Thank you, my friends. Thank you very much. Of course, the premise of the story isn't mine, but I am very happy with how well it turned out, especially with the emotions.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Phew! Caught out twice and yet both times, fortunately, the girls were very understanding, this was an exhilarating, tension-filled ride, and you write it to perfection my friend!

I'd be very keen to see your characters mix and mingle with each other, very much looking forward to that, as I look forward to all your content, damn good job mate! 😁😁😁
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Still bold. Still not sure if I could attempt it. Still well written. Getting caught in the act is something those of us that tie ourselves up dread and fantasize about. Would be nice if it were someone as understanding as the two she encountered. I'd love to do that with Asha :D
Hogtied and loving it
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Phew! Caught out twice and yet both times, fortunately, the girls were very understanding, this was an exhilarating, tension-filled ride, and you write it to perfection my friend!
Lucky for Joan she had me writing the story, eh? :D
Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago Still bold. Still not sure if I could attempt it. Still well written. Getting caught in the act is something those of us that tie ourselves up dread and fantasize about. Would be nice if it were someone as understanding as the two she encountered. I'd love to do that with Asha :D
That's the beauty of fantasies and stories, isn't it - being able to do all kinds of stuff (either in our mind or vicariously through the characters) we'd never want to touch in real life. Glad you enjoyed the story.
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I'd be very keen to see your characters mix and mingle with each other, very much looking forward to that, as I look forward to all your content, damn good job mate! 😁😁😁
I'll get around to it when I get around to it ;)

As for my stories, I'll be taking a bit of a breather from posting stuff - I've been pushing out content at such a pace that for one, I need to catch up on my writing and two, I need to get a bit of a break from writing, too... Too much of a good thing may still be too damn much.
So, it may well be August before I post anything new, but fret not, I fully intend to get back to writing and posting my stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic