Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention].

*INTRO POST*

Hey everybody I'm baaaack 😁 so most of the stories I've done have been culminating towards this crossover, in which I hope to continue the tales of our favourite characters' lives, how they interact with each other and of course, create limitless bondage possibilities! For those who aren't familiar with these characters already, feel free to check out my other stories below:

Helping Me See, By Blindfolding Me: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12701

The Daughter's Bodyguard: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12831

Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12943

and Bow Before Before The Queen, which I've chosen to discontinue on that thread, instead I will continue that story here, but here's the original link: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13569

For those who don't feel like reading four whole stories before starting this one, here's a summary of all the main characters:
Emma O'Reilly, 22, Lesbian, Switch.
Born in the small country town of Gullagong in the Australian outback, Emma is an aspiring artist and poet who moved to the city of Melbourne to go to university. After falling in love with her roommate, Valerie, the innocent, bubbly country girl soon unexpectedly found herself in a three-way polyamorous relationship with Val, and her girlfriend Bethany. Emma loves fantasy roleplay in the bedroom, especially as a sub, where she enjoys pretending to have been kidnapped, as a Dom, she holds nothing back and tends to exhaust herself and her partners quickly. Sadly, she was a victim of a sexual assault, which has plagued her life for a year, but slowly, she is learning to live a normal life again.

Valerie Page, 23, Bisexual, Switch.
A native of Melbourne born and raised in the city, Valerie is both a massive geek, and a textbook girly girl, just as likely to obsess over hair and makeup as she is to obsessively quote Star Wars, though her biggest passion is cooking. A massive foodie who's worked as a waitress and a cook, she now runs her own food truck. As a Domme, Valerie often takes a gentler approach with her subs, showering them with affection, though as a sub, she is a total disobedient brat... Often only lasting until she fully submits to her desires.

Bethany Bellucci, 23, Bisexual, Switch.
Raised in a fairly strict Catholic Italian family as the youngest of seven children, Beth has always struggled, whether because of the fear of her own sexuality, or simply being assumed as the weakest person in the room... But she is far tougher than she looks, and is fiercely devoted and loyal to her loves Valerie and Emma. She has turned her passionate hobby for singing, into a proper career as she is now a regular performer at Club Intimate as well as other venues around Melbourne. In bondage sessions, Beth will often prefer to be a sub, as this brings out her super-cute, innocent, wide-eyed submissive side, though as a Dom, she actually has more experience than either of her girlfriends and loves to get creative with her punishments.

Jack O'Reilly, 26, Bisexual, Sub
Raised as a quintessential straight, manly Aussie bloke by his homophobic father Peter in the large country city of Alice Springs. Jack is an Aussie-Rules Football prodigy, and a truly gifted mechanic. The only thing Jack loves more than cars, is bondage, specifically being tied up by his first boyfriend and Dom, the man who helped him come to terms with his own sexuality: Ryan. After publicly coming out, Jack was shunned by his father and his community, but ultimately made the decision to leave Alice Springs with Ryan so they could share a future together. Thanks to his cousin, Emma, the pair have found their new home in Melbourne.

Ryan Caruso, 29, Bisexual, Dom.
A Perth-born, half-Italian athletic fitness freak who has spent years working as a personal trainer, giving him a near-perfect physique, as well as a carefree, motivated personality. After helping tape up Jack as part of a prank at the young hunks birthday party, Ryan fell for him at first sight, just as Jack fell for him. Sarcastic and quick-witted but also very chilled out, Ryan is often the voice of reason to Jack's macho, blokey, impulsive attitude.

Katie Jansen, 23, Bisexual, Sub-leaning Switch.
Born into a life of immeasurable luxury, Kate is the daughter of powerful Steve Jobs-esque tech billionaire Richard Jansen. Katie met her now-boyfriend Danny when he was hired to be her personal bodyguard, the two growing close as they spent days at a time together. A group of vengeful ex-employees of Katie's dad tried to kidnap and murder her, but she was saved by Danny. After realising that her fathers, and by extension her own fortune was built upon the suffering of others, Katie left her family and wealth behind, and has now fulfilled her dream job to open a dedicated bondage club: Club Intimate.

Daniel Garcia, 31, Heterosexual, Dom.
Captain Danny Garcia proudly served 10 years in the United States Marine Corps, 8 of which were as a Special Forces Operator in the elite 1st Force Recon. After being honourably discharged, Danny put his skills to use as a bodyguard, and his life changed for the better when he was assigned to guard the beautiful Kate Jansen. As the two developed a deep personal bond, especially after Danny saved the girls life, that bond blossomed into romance, and for the first time in his life the ex-Marine felt he'd found someone with whom he could leave his violent past behind. An often blunt, no-nonsense man who suffers no fools, Danny nevertheless is unfailingly kind, a trait he shares with his beloved girlfriend, and though he no longer wears the uniform he is still a proud Marine with a desire to help and protect others before himself. He now co-owns Club Intimate with Katie.

Cassandra Li, 38, Bi-Flexible, Domme
Born and raised in Melbourne by immigrant Chinese parents, Li Chanshan, or Cassandra as she renamed herself, is a struggling single mother who has desperately been trying to provide a good life for her toddler daughter, Li Sun, or Sunny. After seeing that a new opportunity for work had arisen in the form of a local bondage club: Intimate, the shy, quiet, desperate mother, who had absolutely no experience with bondage applied for one of Kate and Danny's positions as a Dominatrix. Not only did Cass turn out to be a natural at the job, though still with plenty of training needed... But her audition saw the emergence of a new side to Cassandra: a sensual, authoritarian woman who dominates and rules over all she touches with an iron fist, a cracking whip and a tight gag...and she calls her The Queen.

Tommy Petrovic, 37, Heterosexual, Sub
Another Melbourne native who spent his youth hopping bars and dodging responsibility. After his family got mixed up in the Melbourne Underworld Tommy realised it was time to change his priorities in life and pursue an honest living. For the past fifteen years Tommy has been looking for two things: A bar that could satisfy his passion for mixing drinks, and a woman who could satisfy his desire to be dominated, bound and gagged. In Club Intimate, Tommy has found both of those things, and the past year of his life has been happily spent as the Clubs chief bartender, and often on his nights off, he'll moonlight as a submissive for any ladies looking for a man to take command of. He was happily single until he met Cassie Li, who took his breath away as The Queen the first day they met.

Later in the story, the following main characters will also be introduced:

Caleb Tanaka-West, 28, Homosexual, Dom-leaning Switch
A third-generation Japanese-Australian, Caleb is as out-and-proud gay as can be, happily single, and a man who lives for his work as a purveyor of bondage experiences. He's been working at Club Intimate for about six months mostly as a Dom, but he's still more than happy to sub for men whom he feels know what they're doing, with those six months having flown past, Caleb can't imagine practicing bondage anywhere else.

Liam Benson, 18, Bi-Curious, Dom
Raised in the outer Melbourne suburb of Lilydale, Liam has been raised by his single father Bill ever since his mum died when he was only two years old. Despite his dad raising him to be a hard working labourer, and his youthful good looks, Liam has always been somewhat shy and a little unsure of himself. For the past several years Liam's had a crush on Lilydale High Schools resident wildchild: Jasmine Shaw, whom he finally asked out for a date mere weeks ago, to which she swiftly agreed having also been attracted to him for a long time. Jazz brings out Liam's more daring side, as well as filling him with the self-confidence he so desperately craves.

Jasmine "Jazz" Shaw, 18, Bi-Flexible, Sub
Born and raised one suburb over from her boyfriend Liam in Chirnside Park, Jasmine has always been 'different' from most of her Gen Z schoolmates. Her musician parents raised her on heavy metal, rock and punk, inspiring her rebellious behaviour as well as her taste in style and music. The colour of Jasmine's hair changes as often as her mind on a boring day, but there's absolutely one thing she's always wanted to try since she was young... Jazz wants to be bound and gagged. Having tried self-bondage a few times she's found it just can't compete with her fantasies. Most of her fantasies involved a kind but somewhat shy boy at her school named Liam, whom she'd liked for years as they went to school together. To Jazz's delight, Liam recently took the leap and asked her out, and the youthful couple have clicked with each other like pieces of a puzzle.

So there you have it people, I hope to have the first chapter of this new story up and running soon! As time goes on more characters will be introduced, shocking turns of events will take place, the titular Club will face its own trials and tribulations, and above all, there will be lots, and lots, and lots of bondage 😈😁❀️

Chapter 1 will be posted soon! Thank you all for reading my stories and for those of you who are new:

Welcome to the IntimateVerse!
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 31 times in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You've been killing me with the suspense for atleast a month now 😈

Looking forward to seeing you're "IntimateVerse" fully come to life 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Lol I'm sure I can make it worth the wait my friend 😊 fingers crossed you like it! 😁
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Im excited about this,im anticipating q fun read😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Mikeyropes29 wrote: ↑2 years ago Im excited about this,im anticipating q fun read😊
Glad to hear it mate thanks so much for commenting! 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh hell yes! This will be at least sixty shades of awesome... and pure, unadulterated (but very, very X-rated) SEXAYYY!
To quote a certain pro-wrestler-turned-actor: Just. Bring. It.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: ↑2 years ago Oh hell yes! This will be at least sixty shades of awesome... and pure, unadulterated (but very, very X-rated) SEXAYYY!
To quote a certain pro-wrestler-turned-actor: Just. Bring. It.
Hahaha I'm truly humbled by your confidence in me NotSeen, thanks my friend I'm literally just about to start work on Chapter One 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention].

Okay people hope you're all strapped in for what will be a nice long ride of bondage fun, drama and much more! Now as I recognise that everyone has different tastes, I will clearly gendertag each and every update so if it's not up someone's alley they can skip it, but just so nobody gets lost storywise, I will put a really short summary of the previous chapter here at the beginning of every update.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoy this story as much as I will enjoy writing it! 😁😁

....................................................................................

Act One: Welcome To The Club

Chapter 1: Forget, And Be With Me (M/F)

Katie's eyes slowly pried open, the pretty blonde American groaning softly as she struggled to look at the time on the bedside tables alarm clock...

2:06AM

Yawning profusely, the former billionaire girl rolled her eyes with annoyance, it was hard enough to get a good sleeping pattern going when ones business functions almost exclusively at night, but living in an entirely different city, and country no less, was still taking some getting used to even after almost a year and a half.

"Mmmmm..." She groaned sweetly as she went to roll over and see if she could wrap herself up in the massive, warm arms of her beloved Marine boyfriend...

Only her hand touched nothing but his pillow, and empty sheets.

'Oh no' Katie thought 'Not again...'

Sitting up on the bed, covering her shoulders with the sheets as it was a fairly cool night, Kate looked down on the floor, and surely enough, her suspicions were confirmed.

Captain Daniel Garcia, the tall, handsome, muscle-bound, toughest man on earth...

Was sleeping on the floor in only his briefs, shivering like crazy, and mumbling to comrades he'd long since lost.

"Oh babe..." Katie gasped with sadness, this was the third time this month she'd found him like this, ever since he'd nearly beaten that guy who sexually assaulted Emma to death, Danny's nightmares of Afghanistan and Iraq had come back to haunt him. It was like the action had awakened a long-dormant beast inside the poor gentle giant...

Climbing off the bed and approaching her trembling boyfriend with a heavy heart. The beautiful blonde softly laid her hand on his massive shoulder.

"Danny..." She whispered.

"Whatdoido...?" The helpless Marine moaned.

"Sweetie wake up." Kate raised her voice.

"Whatdoido...?!" Danny curled even further into a ball.

"Danny wake up baby!" The distressed beauty called to her lover.

"WHAT DO I DO?!" Danny started awake and screamed, whipping his head to and fro, trying to scramble to his feet.

"Danny! DANNY!" Kate quickly put her hands on both his shoulders to calm him down. "It's ok baby you're home, you're in Melbourne, it's me Katie..."

The haunted warrior furiously scanned the room, expecting to see more of what he'd just re-lived... But no, it was dark, he was in a bedroom, and his poor girlfriend was holding him, trying to comfort him.

"Katie, I..." He breathed a deep, heavy sigh, wrapping his large muscular arms around his petite lover. "Fuck, I'm sorry babe, I don't know wha..."

"It's ok hun, just... come back to bed, okay?" Kate asked patiently.

"Yeah, okay... I'm sorry..." The poor big Jarhead was in a daze.

"Don't be sweetie it's fine." She smiled, leading him by the hand back to bed.

Several minutes passed as the pair lay in bed together, holding each other so tightly as each fretted over the other, and yet neither of them uttered a word.

Nevertheless, Danny felt reassured, almost soothed by his blonde beautys presence, feeling her warm, soft skin against his, being close together beneath the covers. Slowly but surely, the troubled ex-Marine began to feel at ease again.

"Hey, papito?" Kate broke the silence with his pet name.
"Si mamacita?" Danny smiled, returning the sentiment.

Katie reached over and opened her bedside table drawer, pulling out a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs and a silk sash.

"I don't want you to think about anything horrible, I want you to make love to me tonight baby..."

Danny smiled, his great big rough hand which had been wrapped around his sexy lover's waist, now drifting upwards, where he proceeded to grab a handful of her gorgeous D cup breasts and squeeze...

"Mmmmm... That's it baby... Just like that..." She moaned super sensually, almost gasping for air, a single touch from her hunk of a boyfriend already making her wet.

Kate positioned herself so that she was flat on her back, with her neck supported by a pillow, and raised her arms, slowly and seductively above her head.

"Mmm please cuff me Master, I want to feel helpless." She bit her lower lip with arousal as her Latino stud picked up the handcuffs, leaning in close enough to kiss her as one of his huge hands travelled up her arm, gently caressing her.

"You should learn to stay quiet, you naughty girl..." He smiled, teasing her with his lips.

"Make me then..." She gasped excitedly, their lips barely touching as she felt the fluff of the fuzzy cuffs against her skin.

"Careful what you wish for little lady."

Danny kissed his beautiful partner with all the passion he could muster as he clamped the handcuffs around her delicate wrists, looking up briefly to make sure one of them was looped through a gap in the headboard, so she was now secured to the bed... Katie moaned with sexual delight, giggling as she felt a stiff object rubbing against her lower body.

"Mmmm... Do I... mmm...make you hard, Captain sir?" She teased him between kisses.

Danny broke their makeout session and picked up the pink silk sash...

"Sweetheart, you'd make any man wanna stand at attention." He winked at her, holding the sash up in front of her face.

"Awww..." Katie couldn't help but fawn over her mans compliments "I love you Danny." She smiled adorably.

The horny Marine pulled the sash between her lips and teeth, pulling back her cheeks and puffing them up slightly, as he tied the two ends in a knot at the back. He then kissed his beautiful girlfriend again, this time on her forehead.

"I love you too Katie..."

Removing his large, throbbing, manhood from his briefs, Danny gave each of his bound and gagged lovers nipples a ravenous kiss, before he slowly entered her, and the sexy American couple gasped...

"Mmmmph yehhh... Ohhhh guddd Dmmmnmmph...." Katie moaned with unchecked pleasure into the night.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, Danny having to relive those moments all because of that jackass Shea. Little sad however Katie knows just how to pull her man out of it πŸ˜€

Strong start! Even more exciting that you used the characters who just so happen to be mostly likely my favorite out of your "IntimateVerse" 😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Fantastic start! It was an excellent choice to begin with the wonderful characters, Danny and Katie. This was powerful and moving.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention]

Look like you have another hit on your hands, Mate! :D

The scene when Katie discovers that Danny has nightmares is heartbreaking and very well written!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: ↑2 years ago Damn, Danny having to relive those moments all because of that jackass Shea. Little sad however Katie knows just how to pull her man out of it πŸ˜€

Strong start! Even more exciting that you used the characters who just so happen to be mostly likely my favorite out of your "IntimateVerse" 😁
Yeah even after he's faced justice Shae is still giving these good people hell. Danny is indeed super lucky to have a woman as kind and patient as Kate by his side.

Thanks my man! Haha I'd be lying if I said they weren't potentially my favourites too, though I enjoy the hell out of all these characters, thanks Red 😁😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: ↑2 years ago Fantastic start! It was an excellent choice to begin with the wonderful characters, Danny and Katie. This was powerful and moving.
I thought so too, after all the titular nightclub exists because of them, so it seemed fitting to start with Kate and Danny. Thanks GreyLord! 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago @TayDay95

Look like you have another hit on your hands, Mate! :D

The scene when Katie discovers that Danny has nightmares is heartbreaking and very well written!
Fingers crossed mate lolll... 😁

Yeah PTSD is no joke and just like with Emma's story I don't want to sugarcoat stuff like that, but thank you so much ❀️
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: ↑2 years ago
Yeah PTSD is no joke and just like with Emma's story I don't want to sugarcoat stuff like that
That adds to the quality and depth of your Stories my Friend!

Kind regards

Caesar
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

For most writers it is easy to come up with the basics for a story (tie her/him, fuck her/him), it is much harder to create a background for a character like you did that touches on areas that many people will never discuss. Great story, well done.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

I like where this story is going and I love the descriptions and images of the characters
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

slackywacky wrote: ↑2 years ago For most writers it is easy to come up with the basics for a story (tie her/him, fuck her/him), it is much harder to create a background for a character like you did that touches on areas that many people will never discuss. Great story, well done.
Indeed, not that anyone's stories on here should be discounted or brushed off, it takes guts simply to be able to write something of your own and share it in a public domain πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Thanks slacky 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: ↑2 years ago I like where this story is going and I love the descriptions and images of the characters
Cheers nayte! I did think the intro post could help so that's reassuring to hear haha! πŸ™‚
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention].

Hey to all my M/M readers, I know I started a separate sequel story to Jack and Ryan's plot, but I really wanted to get this crossover started so their adventures will continue here instead, sorry for any confusion or annoyance. Being bisexual our boys will occasionally, but not too often, be doing bondage with females too, so just letting you know. I understand if that's not your flavour. Hope you enjoy this reintroduction to our favourite Aussie country boys! ❀️

PREVIOUSLY... Katie awoke in her bedroom late at night to find Danny having nightmares about his time in Afghanistan, in order to help him stave off the nightmares with positive emotions, she had him start a romantic bondage session with her.

....................................................................................

Chapter 2: From One Party To Another (M/M)

"Hey sweetie I'm hooome!" Ryan sang out into his still-brand-new Melbourne apartment, dropping his keys in the bowl next to the front door. "Come say hello boi!"

Walking down the short hallway at the opening of their apartment, Ryan rounded the corner to the living room, where their large, 65" HD TV was playing a video from Pornhub Gay via Chromecast...

Ry smiled with great amusement, that boi loved to get him in the mood.

In the video, a muscular Brazilian hunk was tied with metres upon metres of rope, naked, to a chair, moaning loudly and profusely as his partner was wrapping duct tape around and around his mouth...

Ryan's cock went as rigid as a steel beam, he had to get his hands on his sexy boi right now, and punish him for making him so prematurely aroused...

"Hey boi! You heard me! Get your sexy little arse in here!" The hunky Italian personal trainer commanded out loud over the video's sound.

He stood with his huge, muscular arms crossed over his stunning pecs, as around the corner coming from the bedroom, wearing only a tight white jockstrap, his big strong hands tied with rope in front of him, and a thick red scarf tied over his undies-stuffed country boy mouth...

Strutted Ryan's gorgeous, handsome slaveboy, Jack.

"Hmmmph Mmmmphtmmph..." The bound and gagged stud winked at his hunky Dom.

"Hey there boi, I see you're still wearing the ropes and gag I left you in a couple hours ago... That's good... But you're still in fuckin' trouble!" Ryan smiled wickedly.

"Mmmmph?" Jack groaned.

"I had to call you twice boi, don't make me call you three times or you'll really be sorry..." Ry pointed to the floor in front of him, and Jack quickly walked over to his tall, handsome, olive-skinned master, lowering himself onto his knees on the soft carpet.

Ryan lifted his sexy subs chin up to look at him, Jack's gorgeous blue eyes gleamed as he looked lovingly up at his boyfriend.

"You understand I have to punish you now, yeah?" Ryan grinned.
"Mmm-hmmmph..." Jack nodded, somewhat nervously, his cock very visibly poking through the fabric of his jockstrap...

Just then "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC started to play on Jack's phone on the couch behind him, he was getting a call.

The two lovers groaned in annoyance.

"Grrrmmmph..." Jack rolled his eyes.
"I know right? Every time..." Ryan's infamous Dom Mode briefly disengaged, and he went to pick up the phone.

"Ah, it's Emma, wanna answer it?"

Being complete strangers in this new, huge, almost overwhelming city, Jack and Ryan found that Emma, Jack's cousin, had been quite the lifeline for them adjusting to life in Melbourne. They'd only arrived a couple months ago, and after twenty-six years of living in the outback, Jack needed all the help he could get.

"Mmm-hmmmph." The brown-haired country stud nodded, letting his master remove his gag before pressing his ear to the phone.

"How's it goin' cuz?" Jack answered in a jovial tone.

"Not bad cuz! Yourself?" Emma's sweet, high-pitched feminine voice replied.

Jack looked up at his huge dominant boyfriend, and couldn't take his eyes off the great big bulge that had formed in the Italian spunks activewear shorts...

"Yeah, I'm doing pretty bloody good haha... What's up?"

"Oh I just wondered if you and Ry wanted to go out this weekend? The girls and I were thinking of heading to that bondage club I told you about that our American Friends own." Emma asked gleefully.

Jack looked up at his handsome lover and asked the same question, and the olive hunk didn't even hesitate to nod his head, smiling with excitement.

"Fuck yeah cuz, we're in!" The bound mechanic beamed.

"Great!" He could feel Emma smiling through the phone "I'll call you back later once we've sorted out a proper time, have a good night Jack!"

"You too Em, cheers!"

Hanging up the phone. Ryan then casually tossed Jack's phone back onto the soft couch.

"A bondage club eh? Fuck that'll be something different..." He mused.

"Yeah, not gonna lie babe, It sounds fucking great but I'm a little nervmmmph..."

Interrupted by Ryan's white undies being stuffed back into his big sexy mouth, followed by the scarf being reapplied to keep the mouth-filling briefs neatly tucked inside, Jack could only mumble and grunt the rest of his sentence.

"Don't be sweetie, I'll be there to keep your cute little spunk arse in line..."

At the last word, Ry gave his sexy sub boyfriend a hard smack on his firm, toned rear-end, making the blokey bi boy jump and groan.

"Mmmmph..." Jack looked up adoringly at his handsome master, his cock hardening once again as the Italian stud removed his shirt to reveal a stunning showcase of perfectly crafted muscle, gleaming healthy skin and a strong, intimidating frame...

"Now boi... Where were we?"

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A Dom at the work :) Please carry on!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Having been to a Melbourne bondage club, they are likely in for a treat
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Interrupted by Ryan's white undies being stuffed back into his big sexy mouth, followed by the scarf being reapplied to keep the mouth-filling briefs neatly tucked inside, Jack could only mumble and grunt the rest of his sentence
Love it, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], just love it! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Please, continue... 8-)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago A Dom at the work :) Please carry on!
Ryan's a great Dom no doubt! Thanks Caesar! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: ↑2 years ago Having been to a Melbourne bondage club, they are likely in for a treat
Yeah I'd love to go to one, but I'd need money for that πŸ˜…πŸ˜… thanks for commenting mate good to hear from you again, hope you're well πŸ™‚
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic