The New Girl FF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The New Girl FF/F

Post by Kinklander »

Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know this is a spinoff of my main story over here https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6253 so go check that out if you like what you see hear.

For an average girl like her, hanging out with friends was an average occurrence, a norm. But, when her newly made friends Delaney and Quinn came over for a visit, things took an unexpected turn. The taller, bustier, light-skinned girl and her smaller, brunette girlfriend suggested they play an interesting game. This game, as the two put it, was something only really close friends played together. Of course, Riley, wanting to deepen her bonds with her newly made friends, agreed, completely unaware of what type of game the two girls had in mind. And as expected, the minute Delaney brought out bundles of red hemp rope from her school bag, Riley was already more than apprehensive.

"C'mon, Riles, just let me tie you up for a little bit! I promise it won't be that bad! It'll definitely make us better friends!" Delaney begged her friend, clearly pretty desperate.

Even if she was skeptical, Riley wanted to get along with them. So, as she sighed, she looked at her brunette friend and reluctantly nodded. "How could I say no if she's that desperate to be better friends with me?" Running her hand through her brown-colored locks, the sixteen-year-old sighed and nodded her head. "Alright, you can tie me up. Just make sure it doesn't hurt okay? I'm new to stuff like this."

Clapping her hands cheerily in response, Delaney motioned to Riley's larger queen-sized bed. "Now, go and kneel on top of the bed and turn your back to me. After that, put your wrists behind your back." Turning to Quinn, she grabbed her partner's large ass in her short jean shorts and motioned to the bed again. "I'm talking to you too, sweetie~"

"Oh you got it, babe, don't have to tell me twice~" Quinn grinned at her partner and climbed onto the bed, easily getting into position.
Following Quinn's example, Riley did so as well, and kneeled on the bed, putting her arms behind her back. Turning her head back to face Delaney and looked at her. "Is this right?"

Staring at her friend, in her purple turtleneck sweater that hugged her huge bust nicely, a short gray skirt that emphasized her fairly-sized rear, and a pair of nice long black socks that squeezed her thick thighs and showed off her pale, long legs in just the right way.
Quinn nodded in approval at Riley's form. "Yeah, that's perfect! You're a natural, huh Riles?" Quinn snuck a knowing glance at Delaney, Well aware the small brunette was checking her out as well, in her tight white T-shirt that showed off her bust, small jean shorts that accentuated her long, white-colored legs, and cute white ankle socks on her big feet.

Licking her lips, Delaney undid a bundle of rope. "Yes, exactly like that… Just leave it to me and I'll be as gentle as possible with you Riles."
Nodding, but still seeming a little worried, Riley kept her position. "Please do!" She replied nervously.

Gently scooping up her friends' wrists in her dainty hands and crossing them, Delaney giggled. "No need to be so nervous. I'm an expert when it comes to games like these. So just leave it all to me, Riles."

Using the rope, Delaney tightly bound her friend's crossed wrists together, making sure to leave some wiggle room, so her friend could struggle and get comfortable. But, she did not stop at her wrists, and continued up her arms, tying her forearms, below and above her elbows, and just below her shoulders. Of course, she turned to Quinn, more rope in hand, and pulled her girlfriend's arms into a tight box, soon tying both her arms and wrists into the restrictive tie.

As Delaney cinched the last knot and pulled it tight on Quinn's box tie, she watched as her girlfriend tried to move her arms, but found them locked in place. "Don't think because I'm being gentle with Riles means I'll take it easy on you, Quinn~" The brunette crooned, already more than excited.
Of course, Quinn was already enjoying herself too, completely loving the feeling of being under Delaney's tight ropes. "Mhmm… Don't even think about going easy on me, Delaney. I want it nice and rough~!" Her breaths were heavier now, a hungry air about her.

Riles gazed at her arms, rendered useless by Delaney's tight, yet comfortable rope, the hemp keeping her arms in place, but not biting into her covered skin. "Thank god I have my sweater on… Just imagining my parents seeing rope marks on my skin is making me all kinds of nervous…! But that's the least of my worries right now..." Riley was staring at her two friends, well aware of just how aroused they were getting. And weirdly enough, it did not bother her. In fact, it only made her curious. "Why do they enjoy being tied up so much? I want to know…"

Taking the time to cinch up the knots on Riley's arms, Delaney soon finished and looked at her friend, immediately checking on her. "Are you okay? Everything comfortable? Should I continue?" She posed the questions with genuine concern, even while aroused.

Nodding in response, Riley, against her original feelings, was starting to warm up to the rush she was getting from being restrained with her friend; it felt wrong, perverted even. But even if it was, it still felt strangely good to her.

Seeing the brunette was starting to get into it, Delaney could not have been more happy, and continued on her work, this time wrapping rope around her captive's chest. Circling rope under Riley's giant chest, around her body, and bound arms, going left to right, Delaney pulling it tight as she could, and slipped the rope into the bindings and switched the direction she wrapped the rope, and directed the rope up and above Riley's chest. Moving like she was possessed, Delaney slipping the free end of the rope yet again into the ropes on Riley's back, the brunette brought the rope down and up between Riley's right arm and body, then around slid it up and around her slender neck, finally pulling down and between the gap in between the left side of Riley's body and bound arms, before leading it back behind the brunette's back and cinching the whole thing tightly.

Riley gazed down at her new harness and blushed deeply. "T-this shouldn't feel good… I've n-never done something like this before… Then why…Why am I so excited right now?" The brunette felt her body shiver, as a strange euphoria flowed through her. Looking at her friend, Riley stammered out a question. "S-so what's next?" Riley knew, even without looking, that she has a hungry look in her eyes right now.
Delaney noticed this, and flashed her blush brunette friend a teasing grin. "Hmmm, how about you imagine what I'm going to do to you for a little bit while I give your fellow captive a little attention?" Leaving Riley with that thought, she turned to Quinn and started to feverishly work on her breast harness, mirroring what she did with Riley moments ago.

"What Delaney's going to do… to me?" The brunette blushed hardly at the thought, her cheeks nearly as red as her hair. "She's obviously going to tie me up more…. But what else? I don't kno-"

Quinn's moans pierced her thoughts, the brunette looking at the light-skinned girl, Riley growing even more embarrassed. "Wai-nnnmm..! D-Delan...mmmm..!!!! T-that spot feels way too good..!"

Having gotten hungry while tying the breast harness on her partner, Delaney had helped herself to Quinn's shapely, firm breasts, having already pulled up Quinn's shirt and unhooked her simple white bra. Molding her partner's meaty, bare knockers in her small hands, she was breathing just as heavily as Quinn, clearly just as turned on, perhaps even more. "Mmm… I never get tired of just how good a breast harness makes these pervy breasts of your look… I just want to keep feeling them up forever…" Delaney's hands could not even fully grasp the light-skinned girl's naked chest, but even so, the brunette knew exactly where and how to touch her bound girlfriend's breasts to get her to moan.

As she watched Delaney have her way with Quinn's chest, Riley suddenly knew what she wanted Delaney to do. "But can I really ask her to do that…? It looks like it feels so good…!" Biting her lip, Riley felt a warm feeling start to spread through her body. Gazing longingly at the two, she finally worked up the courage to speak. "H-hey! P-please don't forget about me…" Riley took a breath and tried not to stumble over her words. "I want you to touch me too…!" Even as Riley spoke, she was shocked; she had never been the type to say stuff like this. But here she was now, under her friend's control, bound, and begging to be touched.

"Riles?" Delaney turned to Riley, confused at first, but soon a smile spread across her cheeks. Her girlfriend nodded at her and gave her thumbs up even with her bound hands. And so, Delaney let go of Quinn's chest and walked over to Riley. "You know, if you ask me while looking all bound and excited like that, how can I say no?" Slipping her tiny hands around Riley's large chest, Delaney let loose a cry of approval as she gently kneaded the soft, springy meat. "Whoa! Your breasts are gigantic! Quinn's are pretty large as is, but my hands are practically sinking in!"

"Mmmn… nnmmm…." Riley breathed out a few small moans, the sweet noises escaping her lips. "This isn't enough… I need more…." Her arousal was building and so was her desire to feel even more pleasure, to make her body get even warmer. She knew the minute she asked, there was no going back. "But with these many layers, I can barely feel anything.." Already starting to feel a little frustrated, Riley finally decided to beg Delaney. "More…! Oh god Delaney, just feel them directly already!" Her voice was dripping with lust, her breaths heavy and hot.

"Now that's more like it, Riles~" Of course, Delaney was more than glad to, teasing the hem of Riley's sweater up and slowly under the ropes on her chest. "Aaand... here... we go!" She pulled the sweater up fully, and Riley's chest exploded out of the sweater. Over her massive knockers was a plain purple bra, keeping her chest nicely in place.

Not wasting a second, Riley spoke up again. "Front… The hook's in the front…" the brunette was in a daze, clearly turned on.
"Well isn't somebody all hot and bothered, huh? I love how honest you are, Riles…. It's very sexy…" Delaney whispered to Riley, her breath steamy in her captive's ear. Undoing the clasp on Riley's lavender-colored bra, Delaney watched as her friend's voluptuous, soft, and full breasts spilled out, falling to her chest with a loud plop. Slowly grasping her hands around Riley's breasts, Delaney took her time playing with them in her hands, rolling the brunette's light pink, hard nipples in between her fingers as she groped Riley.

Even though asking had embarrassed her to no end, Riley felt anything but regretful. All new kinds of pleasure rippled through her body, the intensity building with time as Delaney got more and more detailed in her movements. Every time her nipples were pinched and pulled, pleasure surged through her like never before, leaving her legs underneath her feeling weak. "M-mmorre..!!! Please! You can be rougher with me…!" Riley at this point had dropped all of her pretenses; this felt good and she wanted more of it.

Quinn watched from the side, and pouted slightly. Although happy for her new friend's newfound pleasure and Delaney finding a new friend with the same tastes as them, the light-skinned could not help but feel a little jealous. "Don't forget me too! I'm here too…!"
Delaney stopped feeling up Riley and turned her eyes on Quinn. Still grinning, she let go of the brunette's chest and stood between the two of them. "Don't worry Quinn, I haven't forgotten about you, sweetie~ Now, you two, shuffle close together."
The two girls shifted and shuffled close to each other until they were touching, with no space in between them.
"Mhmmm, just like that~" Delaney hummed happily as she reached around the two girls, and started groping and roughly teasing one of their breasts with each hand. "Mmm… This is just perfect! And I'm sure my hands feel good for you two, right?"
Both girls were moaning loudly, Quinn quivering with pent-up pleasure as she looked back at Delaney hungrily. "Mmm… ah…… J-Delaney....!" Quinn was trying her best to lean back towards her girlfriend, going in for a desperately needed kiss.

Meanwhile, Riley was sitting next to her fellow captive, in complete ecstasy in the face of all these new feelings. "Delaney's hand… The feeling of the tight ropes on my body… It all feels too good...!" Despite her original apprehension, Riley had long ago surrendered to the pleasure assaulting her senses, already more than willing to explore this new side of her.

Smiling at Quinn's adorable attempt at a kiss, Delaney leaned forward and met her halfway, locking lips with the moaning girl. "Mmmm…." Delaney lovingly moaned into her partner's lips, the deep, passionate kiss making them only more and more aroused. After a good minute of kissing, Delaney took the time to tease her captives' hard nipples for a few minutes, enjoying their sweet moans and gasps, which only served to turn the brunette on more. But Delaney knew there was more to do. "While this is amazing, we still have that game to finish up, right girls? So, let's get to it!" As she spoke, she felt the two one mode time, before deciding to let go to grab more rope and continue the game, the small girl resisting the almost overpowering urge to touch herself. "Now, on your butts, you two. I've got to tie up those legs of yours nice and tight~"

Slowly but sure, both Quinn and Riley managed to flip themselves onto their rears, soon stretching their stiff legs out. While the two got as comfortable as they could, Delaney grabbed a few more bundles of rope, and returned to the girls, ready to finish their bindings up.
Starting with Quinn, Delaney walked up to her girlfriend and started to unbuckle her jean shorts, all while looking up at Quinn as she did so, a hungry look in both their eyes. Even without talking, Delaney knew her partner wanted it just as much as she did. "Now let me just get these off…!" Slowly tugging the shorts off, bearing Quinn's soaked white panties. Dropping the shorts to the floor, Delaney roughly grabbed her partner's left ankle and pulled it up to her thigh, her long, brown leg folding in. Tightly, Delaney started tying rope around Quinn's connected ankle and thigh, trapping them together, then moved up her trapped leg, right above and below her knees, winding rope around that as well, just to make it extra tight. With a perverted glee, Delaney repeated the same thing for Quinn's free leg, making it just as tight, cinching all the knots on her partner's legs. With that all done, Delaney backed away and took the time to look over her now fully bound partner. Quinn, now fully bound up, her arms sealed together in deep red rope, a tight, sexy rope harness on her bared chest, and finally her lengthy, toned legs folded inward and bound together in a tight frogtie. Slipping a hand up Quinn's bound legs, she grasped her girlfriend's strong thighs before going further up her legs and running a finger slowly up Quinn's clothed crotch, earning herself a loud moan. "Hmm, somebody's absolutely soaked…" Rubbing her finger against Quinn's clothed womanhood again,
Delaney leaned in and planted kisses on her partner's sensitive thighs. "You look so sexy, all bound up like that, my love…"

Quinn felt shocks of pleasure shoot through her, stronger with every second, every touch of Delaney's hands. "Nnnnmg…!! Ohhh….!! T-that's good...!!"
Increasing the speed of her finger, Delaney easily found Quinn's sweet spot and teased it, their breathing became quicker. "I love having you under my control, Quinn…"
"I-I love being yours too!! I'm all yours…!!" Quinn gasped out her reply, the extreme pleasure overtaking her senses, pushing her right to an incoming orgasm.

Riley watched from the side, blushing deeply as she stared at the two lovers. As Quinn's moans filled the room, Riley's body only grew hotter and hotter, her soaked crotch aching. "I want that too…. I want Delaney to tie my legs up and touch me too…"
Delaney sped up one last time, playing with Quinn's most sensitive area, watching the bound up, light-skinned girl build up to a climax. But as Quinn came closer and closer, Delaney stopped her hand and pulled away. "And that includes your orgasms too, Quinn~" She teased her girlfriend, a smug, yet understanding grin on her face.

Quinn's initial surprise was soon followed by an aroused grin, even though she was just denied. "That's right, I'm all yours, babe." Spreading her legs wide, she eyed her girlfriend lustily, her gaze desperate. "So use me as rough and as much as you want~"
"Oh, I will for sure~" Returning the gaze, Delaney licked her lips before snatching up more rope and turning to Riley. Noticing just how aroused the brunette was, Delaney closed in quickly, ropes in hand. "It looks like you really want this, don't you Riles~?" Grasping her friend's ankles, she crossed them together.
Breaths heavy and hot, Riley quivered and moaned at Delaney's touch, her body way too sensitive at this point. "Hah… J-Delaney…!! Do it.. please...!!"

Delaney was already on it, binding Riley's crossed ankles tight together. "I was going to go easy on the tightness, but it seems like you don't need it, hm?" Delaney happily teased her moaning friend, as she continued to bind up her plump, sweaty legs. Stopping for a second, she looked at Riley's short skirt. "Riles, do you mind if I take off your skirt?"
"Yes! Strip it right off..!! And make the ropes tighter please...! I-I want it so bad..!" The busty brunette cried back between her sweet noises, her whole body jumping and twitching with each cinched knot.

Drunk with her own arousal, Delaney answered in kind with her actions, tying up Riley's shins, then above and below her knees, soon followed by her thick, shaking thighs. Taking the time to shimmy Riley's gray skirt off her body, Delaney admired her friend's daring light purple T-back. In a haze, the small brunette started to check each knot with a quick eye, making sure each was tight and well tied. As Delaney's eyes traveled down Riley's shapely legs, soon reaching her small, sweaty feet, Delaney paused. Grabbing some rope, she quickly worked on Riley's scrunched-up big toes, binding the two of them together nice and snug.

Standing back, Delaney took a deep breath, trying to exercise some patience, her own wet womanhood practically throbbing from pent-up desire. Staring at her friend's luscious, sweaty, thick body all bound up in the tight red rope and seeing her blissful expression, Delaney felt a rush of joy flow through her. Leaning in and looking at Riley in her azure eyes, Delaney gave her a huge smile. "You know? I was worried about you saying you hated stuff like this… I wanted to be friends with you, after all. But seeing you so turned on by those ropes makes me really happy!"
Quinn was quick to respond as well, as she stifled a few moans. "Yeah, I think so too... Besides a few good friends, me and Delaney don't know many people who love bondage. And now that we got a new kinkster here, just like us, of course, it makes us crazy happy!"
Riley, although moved by the two girls' sentiments, was currently experiencing magnitudes of excitation of which she had never felt before. "I'm… hah... so glad you two called me your… friend…! But…nnmm... right now I want release… please!! I can be as sentimental as you want later…! Just don't stop and leave m-me all turned on like this...!!"

Both Delaney and Quinn grinned deviously, as Delaney closed in on Riley. "Say, how would you like to try out being gagged?"
"G-Gagged?" The brunette breathed the word out and felt a shiver of pleasure run down her spine. "Like with tape or something? I've never been gagged before… I-I want to try it!"
Quinn chimed in, clearly ready to help. "Yeah, gagged. You know, when they stuff your mouth and tape it up nice and tight? And then… Eh, you know what? It's probably easier to show you." Looking at Delaney with a pervy glee, she asked her partner. "So, how about it, babe? Wanna shut me up?"
Grabbing a roll of duct tape, a bunch of cloths, and Quinn's socks, Delaney quickly got on top of her girlfriend. "Oh, you know I can't wait to gag you… Now open that loud mouth wide, sexy. I'll make sure to shut you up for good…” Delaney whispered seductively to her partner, balling up Quinn's own socks, soon holding them up to her girlfriend’s mouth.
Completely mesmerized by Delaney's lusty voice and actions, Quinn opened her mouth wide and moaned loud, as Delaney pushed the used, stinky, ripe pair of socks deep into her mouth.

“Mhmm~ That’s right, take it all the way into your mouth, Quinn… I love it when you listen to me like this… You're such a good girl...” Delaney continued to whisper to Quinn, her breath getting heavier and softer, as her excitation was building to a fever pitch. Reaching down to her legs, she pulled her long, black, sweaty socks down and off her pale legs, and balled them up. "And for such a good girl, here's some extra stuffing…." Delaney crooned, packing the thick, long socks into Quinn's now full maw.

“Mmmmm…. Jhymmmm….” Quinn muffled back through her sock-filled mouth, staring up and locking eyes with the heavily aroused brunette.
“That's right, Quinn…. You love being my good little gag slut, don't you?” Delaney crooned to her girlfriend, slipping her free hand down to Quinn’s large breast, groping it gently as she held up a roll of duct tape to Quinn's eyes. Slipping her hand off the light-skinned girl's chest, Delaney ripped the edge free on the roll and pulled the long strip out. Pushing the silver adhesive roughly onto Quinn's beckoning lips, her other hand kept the tape smooth and steady while she wrapped it right over the stuffing, the sterling tape completely covering and sealing Quinn’s soft lips. Sliding her hands back onto Quinn's breasts, she squeezed them for a while, getting her fill.

"That's what she meant by a gag? It's way more sexual than anything I was thinking…! It looks like it feels so good to be honest…" Riley watched intensely, taking in the sight of the two lovers thoroughly entranced with their bondage session.
“Offhmmm gddnmm…..!!! Fckkffm..!!! Jnymmmm…. Mrhmmm..!” Quinn moaned softly, as she felt her whole body blazing with arousal, as she watched Delaney’s small, capable hands cup her large breasts. Blushing hard, Quinn squirmed around in pleasure under Delaney, very much aware of her soaked panties.

Letting go of Quinn’s breasts, Delaney bit her lip. "God… When you moan like that Quinn it gets me so…. so…." She reached for the hem of her sweater, but hesitated for a second. But as soon as she stared down at her bound and gagged, muffling partner, her qualms all but faded. "I can't do it anymore… You're just way too sexy…!!" Delaney pulled up the hem of her sweater and tugged it right off. This was soon followed by her frilled black skirt, Delaney throwing both of them behind her to the floor, leaving her in her black, lacy lingerie. Smiling deviously at her captive, Delaney's cheeks now a deep scarlet to rival even Riley's hair, grabbed a large cloth and folded it up. Draping it over Quinn's tape gagged mouth, she pressed her body close, as she tied it tightly behind the brunette's head.
“mmmmmm…. mfffffrrmmm ooohffff..!!! hrrgmmmm…!! mfff….” Quinn muffled in pleasure as her eyes raked over Delaney's close half-naked body. Hungrily, Quinn moaned to her partner, the sweet, sweaty, sexy smell of Delaney's body permeating the very breaths Quinn took.
“You love it don't you? My body….” Delaney teased, as she pressed her body closer to her girlfriend as she folded another bandana, enjoying the soft moans that erupted from beneath her. Pulling the thick cloth over Quinn's nose and layer gagged mouth, Delaney tied it in place tight. “All…. Hah….

Done!” Delaney gasped between moans, admiring her tight, muffling handiwork.
But before she could fall victim to her own desire, Delaney held herself back from attacking her now bound up and gagged girlfriend, remembering Riley was still there. Turning to face her, the brunette shivering and quivering with pleasure, Delaney smiled deviously between heavy breaths. "So… that... is what a gag is." Delaney took one look into her friend's desperate eyes, and knew Riley wanted to be gagged; it was a look Delaney had herself more often than not. "After watching all that, do you still want me to gag you, Rileszy~?"
Riley knew without even saying, even way before Delaney had asked her that she wanted, no, needed to be gagged. The brunette wanted to experience everything the brunette had to offer her. "P-please gag me…! I want it so bad…!!" She gasped out, begging her friend with a loud, horny plea.

"Oh, I just love how honest you are..." Delaney slipped her hands up her legs and found purchase on her small hips, her fingers slipping into the waistband of her soaked, ebony panties. "And just like you asked, I'll shut up that pervy, loud mouth of yours for good!" And pulling her panties right down her legs, the brunette moaning softly as she stripped the wet undergarment off.
With her drenched panties off her body, the girl's neatly shaved crotch revealed, the three girls felt excitement surge through them again. "And for being such an honest, slutty girl, I think you deserve a reward, Rileszy." Delaney got up and fished around in her bag, pulling out a pair of scissors. Returning to Quinn, she slipped her hands up the light-skinned girl's thighs and grasped her white panties. "Don't you think our new friend deserves the best possible gag we can give her?" Delaney asked her girlfriend, already well aware of Quinn's answer before she muffled it out. Slipping the scissors in between the waistband of Quinn's panties, she cut the wet underwear free and added it to her own, balling the panties up together into one, soaked, musky wad.

As Delaney drew closer to her with the wad of panties, Riley waited in excited anticipation. "I want to be gagged so bad...! So just stuff those panties in my mouth already...!" Her face was a mask of frustrated pleasure, and there was nothing the brunette could do to contain her ridiculously high levels of arousal.

“Jeez, you want our panties that bad, huh Rileszy? To be honest, I'm pretty jealous… ” Delaney teased as she loomed over Riley, bringing the panties right to Riley's wide open, beckoning mouth. “So make sure to enjoy them for the both of us, okay?” Stuffing the wad of used underwear deep into Riley's open mouth, Delaney licked her lips, happily listening as moans erupted from her friend's full mouth.
“Ohfffmmmm!!!!! Mmmmmmm..!!” Moans filtered through the panties filling her maw, as they were stuffed in, the taste of her friends' combined stuffy, ripe crotches soon coating her entire mouth, her tongue pressed down under the cloth expanding and filling her drooling yapper. "This…. This taste is indescribable….! I've never felt like this before…!!"

Taking the time to watch her friend enjoy the panties, Delaney gathered up her materials for Riley's gag. Climbing on top of Riley, Delaney reached down and roughly clamped her small hand tightly over the brunette's full mouth. “You're definitely a natural, Rileszy… Not every girl can take a wad of panties like that. But, let's see how you handle one of my favorite gags… I sure hope you enjoy it…" Delaney happily teases, as she reached down at the hem of one of Riley's black thighhighs and immediately started to take them off. Sliding her fingers into one of the socks, she started to pull them down, slowly but surely slipping the long cloth down the brunette's thick, marshmallowy leg. And although the bindings got in the way a little, Delaney did manage to get the sock off. Soon doing the same for the other sock, Delaney managed to pull the thick, warm, sweaty socks off of Riley's now bare, sweaty legs. Balling up both of the stinky, used socks, Delaney held them up to Riley's mouth. "I definitely think a loud perv like you is going to need more than just a few pairs of panties to stay quiet, don't you so too?"
At this point, most of Delaney's words failed to reach Riley's ears, the brunette's whole body shivering with pent-up pleasure. "I want to cum….!! I want to be gagged…!! Just do it already…!!" Riley could barely hold herself back, and it was more than obvious. “Fckmmmm jsstt dnmmm ghddndmmm..!…!!”

Seeing the girl she liked hungrily moaning for her own sweaty socks, Delaney was more than happy to oblige and tease the brunette. “Oh, you want your own socks stuffed in there too? Just how pervy are you….!” Delaney herself was nearing her limit too, as she continued to tease her friend, and grasping the ball of socks, pushed them hard as she could into Riley's mouth, managing to cram the two socks just in there with her already existing panty stuffing.

"I never could have imagined earlier today I'd be tied up, sucking on my friends' panties lodged in my mouth… But it feels so good…!! I want more….! I need more…!!!" Riley was beyond trying to contain her arousal, sucking the ripe tasting clothes in her mouth.
“It looks like you're just about ready for the gag, huh?" Her voice dripping with excitation, Delaney reached over to the pile of supplies she had gathered up, and pulled out a large roll of silver duct tape. "Let's see how you handle this..." Delaney seductively mused as she easily found the edge of the tape and picked at it until the sticky stuff was free. Pulling the strip out wide, she got in real close to Riley and roughly pressed it over her friend's stuffed mouth. Lifting Riley’s hair up with her free hand, Delaney started to masterfully wrap the tape around the brunette’s head multiple times, careful to make sure her beautiful, scarlet locks were free from its sticky path. Going around in tight, harsh revolutions, Delaney made sure to use as much tape as she could, the silver adhesive fiercely squeezing down on Riley's cheeks, completely covering her full mouth and packed cheeks, only leaving a small bump where her mouth was. Having used half the roll, Delaney put the roll down, leaving Riley with a gigantic layer of tape over her mouth, stifling whatever noises the brunette attempted to make.

"Oh, but we're far from done…." Delaney was quick to act, once again reaching into the pile next to her and pulling out a thick green cloth. “jynnmm..!!!! ahnnnm nnnddmm mmmmmrrmm...!! uttmmm mhhhmm ppmmm mrrmmmm…!!” Riley tested her new layer of duct tape, moaning with a hungry glee, her voice doused in pleasure, her once loud noises now mere mewls of pleasure.
"And it seems like you're more than willing to take it, aren't you?” Delaney folded the small green bandana, and draped it over Riley’s mouth, soon tying it off tightly behind her friend's head. This was soon followed by a larger blue cloth, with Delaney pulling it over Riley's nose and everything below it, the longer part, resting on her neck, which it covered entirely, and tied it tightly behind her head. Like she was following a recipe, Delaney snatched the tape roll up again and wrapped it around the brunette's already large layered gag. Following that, Delaney added a smaller deep red cloth over that new layer of tape, tying it firm against the sterling tape layer. Taking the time to admire her handiwork, she nodded. "It's looking good so far...! You're taking the gag so well...." Delaney gasped, the whole process leaving her beyond excited, her crotch dripping wet at this point. With shaky hands, she grabbed another large cloth, this one a deep purple, and draped it over Riley's already covered nose and lower face, and much like the earlier layers, this one covered her slender neck as well.

"nnnmmmrrrrr…!!! hhnnmmmfff..!!!! ffffffmmm ssffmfmm tggtnnmm…!!" With so many layers squeezing down on her cheeks, shutting her up, and leaving even her voice restrained, Riley was finally fully tied up for the first time. But instead of feeling overwhelmed, all she felt was pleasure; being tied up and gagged felt extremely good, and Riley was a complete slave to it.
But there were a few more things to do before they began the game, and Delaney was more than glad to continue the set-up. Reaching into the backpack again, she pulled out six total toys, each in a pair, the toys going up in size per pair. Each pair consisted of a blue dildo paired with a black butt plug. And all of them had sets of controllers, ready to be turned on. Of course, the larger variants and stronger vibrations were obviously for Quinn and Delaney, who were more experienced. Besides that, she also pulled a bottle of lubricant out.
Holding up the toys in her arms and placing them on the bed, Delaney looked at the girls, and cracked an aroused grin. "I'd say it's time to start, but how could I expect us to play a game without any toys?" Both of the girls eyed the sex toys with a hungry glee; they knew those toys would get them their oh-so desired release. "What do you two think?"

"Yssssssmmmm!!" Both bound up, gagged, excited girls moaned loudly to answer her, their cries filling the room.
Delaney licked her lips, and grabbed a pair of sex toys, picking a fairly large size for her grilfriend. "Guess who's first~" Delaney got on top of Quinn, Delaney took the dildo, all while staring her girlfriend lovingly in the eyes, and slowly slid it down the light-skinned girl's sweaty, naked body, reaching her soaked womanhood. Leaning in and planting her lips onto Quinn's gagged mouth in a deep, sloppy kiss, Delaney found the entrance into her lover's most sensitive spot, and pushed the toy in slowly, listening to Quinn cry out in pleasure as the long dildo pierced her.
Quinn's body started to convulse rapidly, as she pushed her mouth back against Delaney's. "ooffssssmm….! oohnnnn….!!! ahhhnnddmmm!!!"
"Mhm…. Go right ahead and take it inside…" Delaney pushed in with a slow hand, clearly teasing her partner, watching as Quinn's body jolted and shook in pleasure, the thick toy leaving the brunette moaning into her sock-filled mouth. "And it's all in…." Delaney breathed to Quinn, the lengthy dick inside the large girl's pussy to the base.

Grabbing the butt plug and bottle of lube, she covered its large girth in the slippery slime. "I'm going to need you to flip over, sweetie…"
Breathing heavily and clearly more than aroused, Quinn, with Delaney's help, flipped herself on her stomach, her head in bed and her frogtied legs propping her posterior high. "jymnnn… plsssmmm….!! dmmm ttt….!!"
Spreading Quinn's asscheeks wide, Delaney pressed the tip of the plug to Quinn' second hole, rubbing the toy around her sensitive butthole, covering it in the lube before pushing it quickly inside her, the butt plug sliding forcefully right into Quinn's incredibly tight asshole.
The mind-bending sensation of being filled on either end was something Quinn was used to, but could never actually deal with. The pleasure flooded every part of her head and practically drove her to an orgasm. "Fkkkmmmmm…. Hhttmmm…. Oh gddmm….!! offfmm… gddmmmm…..!!!"
Resisting the urge to play around with her girlfriend once again, Delaney helped Quinn back to her side and rose from the bed, snatching up the smaller pair of toys and the lube. Walking close to Riley, she leaned in, and grasped the brunette's legs. "Rileszy, do me a favor and flip over okay~ I promise this is going to feel amazing…!"

"mmmkkynnn…." Riley mewled under breath as she, with Delaney's help, flipped over, the girl's face now in the bed, her ass arched high into the air for Delaney. "Just what she is going to put in first…?! I've never used a dildo, let alone a butt plug….!!"
Grasping the butt plug, and covering it in lube, Delaney spread Riley's large, plump asscheeks, pressed the tip to the brunette's butt. "I'm going to push it in slowly okay? I'll make sure it feels as good as possible….!" The brunette slowly teased the entrance with her toy, watching as Riley shivered and jumped in surprise.

"It feels so weird...! But strangely good…!! No one's ever touched me there… I can't just be feeling good like this….!" Her thoughts bustled and jumped around in her head, as pleasure shockingly ran through her.
Delaney took notice of her friend's surprised pleasure, and took it as an answer to continue, pushing the plug slowly but surely deeper into her friend's puckering, pink asshole.

"Something's coming…. W-what's going on…!!?" Riley was starting to panic as a new wave of pleasure started to rapidly build inside of her; a clear sign she was about to climax. "Mmmmmmm!!!!!" The moan erupted out from her panty gag, the thick brunette unable to hold her moans any longer.
"Oh, would you look at that~ A certain somebody's enjoying their first time…" Delaney teased her spasming friend, as she pushed it one last time into Riley's butt, the hole completely swallowing the plug. "But that was only the first one~" Delaney continued to tease, as she grabbed up the dildo and after a second of deliberation, covered the toy in lube as well.
"mmmmnnn!? rrrnnmm mrrrnnm….!!?" Riley exclaimed in surprise, obviously having forgotten about the dildo in her pleasure. "I could barely handle the plug…! How am I supposed to handle the dildo without cumming…!!?" But, even still Riley knew she wanted the dildo inside; no Riley felt she needed it inside her.

Delaney pushed the tip of the dildo to Riley's soaked crotch. Using the cock to play with her friend's dribbling lower lips, Delaney continued to tease. "Did you forget about this guy~? Was the plug too much for you, hmm?" She pulled the dick away and watched as Riley started to really panic. "Do you not want it inside then~?"
Riley's answer was muffled back in a desperate instant. "nnnnnmm! plsshhh uttnmm mmm nnnn!!!" Even as she begged, Riley's crotch throbbed, aching in such a way it had never before.
Delaney nodded, hungrily pressing the dildo pack against her friend's pussy. "Now that's a good girl~" She teased, as she slowly shoved the dildo past Riley's sensitive crotch's entrance and pushed it in with a perverted glee.
"Hhnnnmmm!!! Ohnnnnm...!!!!" Sputtering out cries of pleasure in large screams, Riley felt the toy spread her tight walls open wide, the lubed up dildo slowly but surely filling her fully up.
"Just a little more, Rileszy…!" Delaney moaned the words, as she pushed the dildo all the way into Riley's pussy, completely filling the brunette's insides up with the toy.

Everything was new to Riley: the squeezing, tight ropes, the muffling, huge gag, the musky panties in her mouth, and the mind-blowing pleasure that came from the two toys stuffed inside her. "Is this bondage…!? This… This is so much more than I thought…! I-I… I really like how this feels…."
Delaney helped Riley to her butt again, and with some prodding, helped her squirm into the middle of the bed, Quinn on the left of her. Rising from the bed, Delaney grabbed some more rope and returned to the two. "Now, I'm sure they won't, but we can't have those toys slipping out while we play…" Giggling, the brunette quickly affixed two tight crotch ropes to the pair, pulling them tight in, and pushing the toys deep inside of them, keeping the dildo and plug lodged inside their two holes.
But by now, Delaney had reached her limit and she knew it. And as she watched her friend and girlfriend moaning and squirming from the new pleasure running through their bodies, the brunette immediately wanted in. "With you two all tied up like that, it's about time I joined you so our little bonding game can start…"
Getting close to Riley again, Delaney slid her fingers into the brunette's purple thong. "Say Rileszy… Do you mind if I gag myself with these?"
"okyynnmpp..!!" The brunette, of course, lost in her own lust just spit out a moan in response, currently busy with herself to be caring about anything else.

Grinning deviously, Delaney sntached up the scissors again, and cut the girl's panties free. "Thank you~" Delaney excitedly chirped, as she grabbed up some rope, tape, cloths, the toys, and their controllers from the floor. Sitting on the bed, Delaney unclasped her bra, and dropped it on the bed. With her breasts bared, she started to bind her chest up, making sure the knots were as tight as possible, cinching each knot with an aroused glee. She started with her upper body, and someone who often tied herself up, Delaney was well aware of how to tie a tight, restrictive breast harness on to her soft body. Although challenging for one person, Delaney had plenty of practice and experience to work off, the small girl wrapping her chest, lower body and shoulders all up in a tight rope harness, even leaving an unfinished crotch for later. With her chest bound, she worked on tying a loose rope cuff behind her back, with a slip knot. After getting it done, Delaney knew she needed a gag, and a thick one at that.
Grasping Riley's soaked panties, she crammed them into her mouth, but it just was not enough for her. Eyeing up her bra, Delaney grasped it, balled it up and shoved it in there as well, the underwear filling her mouth to it's absolute max. And having her mouth stuffed so full is what really pushed Delaney's patience right over. In a lusty fever, she grabbed a cloth and folded it roughly, pulled it between her lips, packing the used stuffing further into her mouth. Still unsatisfied, she reached for the tape and started to furiously rip wide pieces off the roll, and pressed them hard over her gagged mouth, sealing her stuffed, gagged mouth right up. Keeping up the effort, she folded more cloths, pulling them over her mouth and nose in a speedy, hungry rate, layer after layer pilling onto her face. After what seemed like ten different cloths, she snatched the tape roll one last time and wrapped it around her already largely gagged mouth, adding the last remaining half of the roll to her mouth.

"mmmmmmmmm….!!!!!!! yssmmmfff…!!!" Her moans were barely audible, as she reached for more ropes, and started to work on her ankles. Pulling them to her thighs, binding them in place, the process only taking a few minutes to render her legs into a thoroughly useless, frogtied package. She left herself no wriggle room, and that was just the way the brunette loved it.
Driven by her own arousal, she scooped up the toys, starting with the dildo, shoving the huge toy into her pussy with a quick, forceful movement, spreading her open in an instant. "Ohnnmm….!!!!" Her moans barely made it past her layered gag, the pleasure nearly overwhelming her. However, not stopping for a second, she covered the butt plug in lube and quickly spread her asshole wide for the needlessly large toy, the brunette pushing it in with a slowly, thirsty pleasure.

With her own holes full, she tied off the loose crotch rope she left on her body from before, pulling the rope tight into her pussy and buttcrack, securing it behind her back. Grasping the toys, she huddled to the right of Riley, sitting right next to her.
"ymmmmmm twwwmmn rddyynmm….?" She moaned to her partner and friend, Gazing down at the two girls with a lusty look, who both returned the same gaze. Delaney knew they both wanted it too, and turned the toys on as high as they could go, shakily trying to place the remotes on the bedside table, the brunette accidentally dropping a few to the floor. But that meant little to Delaney, as she slipped her wrists into the rope cuff behind her back, and pulled down hard, her arms now trapped behind her back in a tight box.
Shuddering in extreme pleasure, Delaney slid onto her side, now facing Riley, and made eye contact with Quinn, who was currently on their friend's other side. Delaney had made sure to frogtie both Quinn and herself, all while leaving Riley's legs together bound for a reason. And as both Delaney and Quinn nestled close to Riley, wrapping their frogtied legs around Riley's bound body, they drew even closer to the brunette, all three of the friends now cuddling in their tight, intense bondage.
With nothing left to do but cuddle, shiver, jump, and scream into their gags together in pleasure, the three girls climbed right towards their desired orgasms, after so much frustration and waiting.

Quinn looked at Delaney, the light-skinned girl helplessly thrusting her hips ridiculously fast against Riley as she neared a ginormous climax, trying to get as much pleasure as she could. "Mmmmmmmmm…!!! mmm ssmmmm cllsssm..!! gnnnmm…!!" The pent-up pleasure was taking over her very senses, driving her solely towards the release she needed.
Delaney was much the same, the brunette locking eyes with Quinn, doing the exact same as her friend, just much slower and with a large wind up, pulling herself to the humongous release with her restrictive crotch rope and vibrating toys. "ohhnnmmff….!!!! gnnnnn cmmmnffmm..!!!! Mmmm….!!!!!!!!!"

"ohnmm gddnmmmm..!!!! nnnn cmmmnnggn..!!!! nnn!! mmm..!!!!!" In between the two of the horny lovers, Riley felt her mind going blank with pleasure, each moment a new, intense, mind-blowing pleasure for her, every moan from her friends making her that much more excited. "Oh god, I can feel it coming…!! And it's so much bigger than anything I've experienced before...!! I feel like I'm going to go crazy at this rate!" And just as she guessed, the orgasm came quick and it hit incredibly hard.

"CHNNNMMMMMM!!!!!" The three girls screamed as loud as they could in unison as their climaxes all hit at the same time, the release rippling through them with a merciless intent, their minds going blank, their bodies spasming out of control in their bindings, all huddled up against each other.
But as they came down from cumming, new waves of pleasure attacked their sensitive bodies, the toys still vibrating hard inside them. But none of them complained, in fact, it only seemed to make them even hungrier, as their bodies built towards another orgasm.
Riley looked down at her moaning, squirming, bound up and gagged friends, taking in the sight with the last bit of her focus. "I-I can't ever go back now…! Now that I know about all of this… I need more….! I want to experience this even more from now on…!!" But as pleasure slammed into her again, Riley once again relapsed into moaning and spasming, all while cuddling with her two new bound up, gagged, bondage-loving friends.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Wow! This was amazing, hot, and required a cold shower after reading 😉 I honestly haven’t read the other story yet, but this has me convinced. Thanks for writing!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Omg, what a story!!
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

MMmppphhh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic