FORCED TO SNIFF: THE SHOE-SNIFFER'S PLIGHT (M/M) *NEW PICS AUG 25*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

FORCED TO SNIFF: THE SHOE-SNIFFER'S PLIGHT (M/M) *NEW PICS AUG 25*

Post by bondagefreak »

PART I
FORCED TO SNIFF
THE SHOE-SNIFFER'S PLIGHT

My overly handsome blue-eyed friend and I spent a good half-hour snuggling up in bed and talking to each other. It was a very one-sided conversation, of course, since the gag in my mouth didn't allow for any decipherable speech and only allowed the production of low-pitched grunts and heavily muffled moaning sounds.

I should probably specify that while Joshua was free and unrestrained, I was not.
I was, much to my own chagrin, completely naked and stuck inside a body-hugging spandex sleepsack. Not only was my scrawny form completely encased in the escape-proof prison, but my mouth had also been preventively overstuffed with one of his hunkier roommates' heavily worn boxers before being securely taped shut. I couldn't escape from my devious friend's stinky bedroom, nor was I allowed to speak or call out for help.

As if being left restrained and gagged in the care of some devilish college twunk wasn't already dire enough, my face and head had been unceremoniously engulfed in the air-tight seal of his military-grade Russian GP-5 gasmask. Each breath of air I took was accompanied by a loud "KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF" sound, and no amount of headshaking could dislodge the rubber breathing apparatus from off my face.

I was tightly sleepsacked, heavily gagged and at some handsome, blue-eyed devil's complete and total mercy.
This was not good, I knew. Not good in the slightest.

I pleaded with Josh, desperately wanting him to remove his stupid gasmask from my face. But the cheeky blond teen-jock wasn't quite ready to do so just yet.

I watched as he bent down and grabbed one of my own discarded sneakers from off the floor. Then watched as he brought the shoe opening over my gasmask inhaler and forced me to take a series of laboured whiffs from inside it.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

Of course, no adverse reaction resulted from his action. My Nike Shox were brand new and my feet weren't particularly strong-smelling either. My lack of complaint eventually incited the beta-jock to stick his nose inside my shoe and give the thing a tentative sniff.

"Awh, yours aren't that bad." he stated, smiling cheerfully as he tossed my newly-purchased sneaker back down to the wooden floor.

"You wanna take a whiff o' mine?" he smirked, chuckling devilishly before sitting up on the bed and bending down to unlace one of his superbly crummy-looking Nike TN shoes.

"Mmmh ummph uggghmm!" I growled, shaking my gas-masked head from side to side in an attempt to convey both anger and disapproval.

In truth, I was secretly dying to sample the beta-jock's ugly sneakers, and wanted nothing more than to bury my face inside one of them so I could get a whiff of his foot odour. Or at least, I thought I did...

The second my blond buddy Josh pulled his battered shoe off and hovered its gaping maw above my face, I pulled a 180 and changed my mind. His worn-out Nike sneaker was RANK and looked even worse on the inside than it did on the outside!

"Haha! Yeah, stinks pretty bad, doesn't it? Haha! Here ya go, buddy. Sniff!" Joshua chuckled, grinning rather wickedly as I shook my head 'no' and put on a disgruntled spectacle.

His sneaker wasn't even on top of my gasmask inhaler yet and already the foul stench of cheese, vinegar and stale corn was permeating the air inside the military-grade breathing unit.

"Uuugghmmphh! Gghmmpphh!" I cried out, choking on his roommate's giant boxers and twisting my gas-masked head away in a seemingly desperate attempt to escape the menacing shoe.

Josh continued teasing me with his raunchy Nike and eventually forced it over my gasmask inhaler before exiting the bedroom and coming back with the pair of giant Osiris sneakers his other roommate - a hunky beefcake named Kyle - had discarded before calling it a night and going to bed.

I watched as the blond muscle-twink jumped back in bed with me, and watched as he opened the much beefier college hunk's shoe up before pressing his own face inside it.

*Sniff*

"Fuuuuck." he instantly breathed out, coughing from the stench of his hot roommate's pungent shoe and getting a massive kick from the overpowering stench that spilt out from inside it.

Josh and I spent the next few minutes lying there, groaning and moaning in a mixture of unbridled pleasure and outright revulsion.

Every now and then, I'd produce an angry grunt and shake my head from side to side in a frantic attempt at dislodging his insanely smelly Nike TN from my gasmask. But my blond friend simply didn't care. He just laughed and continued sniffing the inside of his beefy roommate's horrible shoe while I sniffed the inside of his own equally repulsive one.

It was like being in heaven and hell, both at the same time.

SHALL I CONTINUE?
LET ME KNOW DOWN IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Yes please continue
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Yes please continue
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

"spent a good half-hour snuggling up in bed and talking to each other. It was a very one-sided conversation, of course"

I knew that bit was familiar. :P
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Yes Sir Bondagefreak, please!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

A sleepsack, an underwear gag, gas mask, handsome and devious instigator, and the forced shoe-sniffing of these rank examples? What’s not to like?
Banner by Bondagefreak
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Of course you should continue. Frankly, I am dumbfounded by your prolificacy.
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Yes please, Bondagefreak, continue! :geek: :D
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] yes you should keep writing…. Can’t wait to find out how the story’s going on
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE TO READ THE LARGE PRINT FOOTNOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

CONCLUSION CHAPTER
FORCED TO SNIFF
THE SHOE-SNIFFER'S PLIGHT

It suddenly struck me that for the absolute first time in my life, I'd finally met a guy other than myself who actually got off on sniffing smelly footwear. Even hotter was the fact that he wore rank socks and hot sneakers himself; sneakers he apparently had no qualms about shoving in my face and forcing me to sniff!

This guy was as golden as his hair was blond.
And as far as friends went, he was definitely a keeper.

Prodded on by the sight of my handsome blue-eyed buddy moaning and jerking himself off to the unbearable stench of his hot roommate's giant shoe, I too opted to eventually drop the mask of feigned displeasure, and finally abandoned myself to the carnal pleasures of my secret fetish.

Of course, that was a little easier said than done considering the fact that the body-hugging sleepsack's internal sleeves didn't allow me to reach my own erection. My arms were plastered down to my sides and my hands were forced flat against my thighs.

I struggled and fought the spandex sack's unrelenting grip, but even my most valiant efforts proved to no avail.

Fortunately for me, or rather unfortunately for me, Josh would occasionally reach out to lend me a helping hand. He'd wrap his dextrous fingers around the hard outline of my spandex-clad erection and give it a few successive tugs. But instead of finishing me off and bringing me over the edge, he'd simply remove his hand at the last moment and resume jerking himself off before I could reach the point of culmination.

At first, I found his ministrations amusing and enjoyable. But as my engorged boner was slipped out of the crotch opening and as the minutes ticked by, I found his occasional edging increasingly frustrating.

He'd jerk me off real hard and fast for ten, sometimes fifteen seconds.
But right when my muscles started tensing up and right went I felt my balls getting numb and tingly, the devilish beta-jock would just stop, leaving me to scream in my gag and struggle uselessly against the tight internal sleeves that kept my hands and arms pinned down to my sides.

To say that my predicament was infuriating would've been a bit of an understatement.

"Ugghhmmph!" I screamed, raging inside my inescapable sleepsack prison and going absolutely stark crazy from the stench of his smelly shoe.

Laboured breaths continued filtering into the heavy-duty gasmask, forcing more and more of Joshua's astonishingly strong shoe odour into my flaring nostrils.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed when the lad suddenly sat up and pulled his funky sneaker from my breathing unit. My disappointment, however, was rather short-lived, as the removal of his smelly shoe was quickly followed by the introduction of a much larger, much heavier one: His roommate Kyle's jumbo Osiris shoe.

"Ugggmmph!" I grunted, angrily shaking my masked head 'no' at the sight of cheeky Josh opening his buddy's size giant sneaker up real nice and wide.

I struggled in a semi-genuine attempt to escape, but the blond lad simply grabbed my gas mask filter and forced my head back down against the mattress.

"Nope. You ain't goin' nowhere, buddy." he gleefully chuckled, slipping his hand under my head and using his other hand to bring the hefty sneaker's gaping maw down over my breathing filter. "Here. Get a load of this bad boy." he smirked, lowering his buff roommate's oversized Osiris shoe on top of my gasmask inhaler and forcing me to deal with the downright putrid funk contained within it.

The instant I flared my nostrils open, I knew I'd found my match.

My painfully erect, rock-hard erection throbbed with new life and bobbed up and down almost excitedly.

"Uggghmmpph!" I cried out, quite literally freaking out and going batshit crazy from the overpowering stench that was now in the process of filling my gasmask.

Kyle's fetid skater shoe was beyond stinky. It was RANK!
It was musty, smelly, and most of all, cheesy!
It smelled like feet! Cheesy feet!

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

Josh had barely just finished securing the absurdly pungent shoe up to my gas mask that he was already reaching for Kyle's other shoe and pressing his face inside it.

The sound of my laboured breathing, combined with the sound of my hot friend's noisy nylon track pants swooshing and swishing as he jerked himself off through them, nearly sent me over the edge.

*Swish. Swoosh*
*Swish. Swoosh*
*Swish. Swoosh*

Josh and I spent quite a while lying side by side, moaning, heaving, taking deep whiffs of his hunky roommate's putrid Osiris shoes.

I cried out when the pungent trainer was pulled off, but found myself once again moaning in a mixture of ecstasy and revulsion as Joshua's own shoe came back for another round of aromatherapy.

The potency of the stench was similar, but the difference in aromas was quite remarkable.
The sudden change in air chemistry caused my engorged woody to throb and another arduous session of forced shoe-sniffing and torturous edging ensued.

Josh blew a massive load in his nylon trackies and spent the next three hours edging me against my will while alternating between forcing me to sniff Kyle's putrid shoes and his own ridiculously pungent ones.

This was torture, I thought.
This was bliss.

CONGRATULATIONS!

WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ WAS A PORTION OF CHAPTER 220 OF BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT SCENE AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE WRITING OF THIS GENRE, GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY FEATURING THESE CHARACTERS.

CLICK HERE: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]tapegagged08[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Steven, you lucky lucky guy...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago Steven, you lucky lucky guy...

Glad you enjoyed this, buddy-boi.
I'm sure you would've had a LOT of fun had you been in his place for this scene ;)
Thanks for the comment!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago Steven, you lucky lucky guy...

Glad you enjoyed this, buddy-boi.
I'm sure you would've had a LOT of fun had you been in his place for this scene ;)
Thanks for the comment!
You can bet I would!
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Love it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE TWO JOCKS WHOSE REEKING SHOES OUR HELPLESS PROTAGONIST WAS FORCED TO SNIFF

JOSHUA "THE SUPERSTAR"

KYLE "THE INSTAGRAM GOD"

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]tapegagged08[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention]
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That would have been a reward to have to smell 2 Beefcakes sneakers . And to be edged .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Definitely one of the top moments where I was so envious of Steven :lol: :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks for the shout out. Missed this one. Awesome! ummm leaving this one off the list coz not the main story? :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Actually, this scene is already on your list, buddy-boi: Socjuc's Running List

As stated at the end of this extract, what you've read here is a portion of BOUND & GAGGED Chapter 220.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Josh blew a massive load in his nylon trackies and spent the next three hours edging me against my will while alternating between forcing me to sniff Kyle's putrid shoes and his own ridiculously pungent ones.

This was torture, I thought.
This was bliss.

CONGRATULATIONS!

WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ WAS A PORTION OF CHAPTER 220 OF BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

Considering that a lot of readers appear confused every time I post a B&G extract, it might be a good idea to freshen up on Steven's tale and give the entire saga a second readthrough. I'm sure you'd pick up on plenty of things you've forgotten.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Such a hot scene
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub[/mention] Glad you enjoyed this scene, buddy-boi.
I have to admit, it was among my favourite ones to write ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic