The Fop Kidnapped (M/M) **Chapter VII Added 10/30/22**

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Thank you, [mention]privateandrews[/mention], I hope to continue to tickle your fancy! :evil:
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

By far one of the best stories I've ever read!
Donnie and Jerry make a great couple and I love seeing their relationship strengthening. This story combines bondage with a side of romance, which is something that I'm always looking for in a good story. I liked how you built romantic tension between Donnie and Jerry and Jerry's request to be tied up by Donnie was my favourite part of this chapter. I felt as if their whole previous conversation lead to that moment. I also loved how Don was careful not to make Jerry feel uncomfortable with his restraints. (Neckties make the best restaints when it comes to gentlemen being naughty in the bedroom :twisted: )
For this chapter, I would love to read more about Raffles and how he treated his next "calling card". It would be nice to see more of Jan in a next chapter. I hope he enjoys his current predicament ;)
Can't wait to read what happens next!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Donbrown wrote: 2 years ago By far one of the best stories I've ever read!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Thank you so much, [mention]Donbrown[/mention]. I'm chuffed! ;)

I really enjoy writing all aspects of a relationship. Don and Jerry will be navigating a relationship built on love, trust, and care. Don wants Jerry to know that he can trust him. Don will not let harm come to Jerry, as they explore a Dom/Sub relationship. And Raffles won't let Don forget that Don too can be easily dominated! :twisted:

I'm writing the next chapter from the perspective of Raffles.

And from your commentary, I'll have Jan make another appearance.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] if Raffles needs some help making sure Jan stays out of the way... maybe for a longer period of time, I am happy to volunteer to keep the sexy professor under control!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago @KidnappedCowboy if Raffles needs some help making sure Jan stays out of the way... maybe for a longer period of time, I am happy to volunteer to keep the sexy professor under control!
I'll keep you in mind, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! 8-)
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Let me know if you need an assist, @gag1195! I'm always up for helping a worthy cause.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Wonder if our writer has hit a 'writer's block'? Keen to know what happens next in this very exciting story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TightropesEU wrote: 2 years ago Wonder if our writer has hit a 'writer's block'? Keen to know what happens next in this very exciting story
You've probably already noticed, but [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] tends to work the opposite of other writers on this board.
There is usually a long waiting time between his chapters, but said chapters are on average 5x longer than standard chapters posted on this site.

It takes myself and other authors on here many hours to compose, proofread, edit and publish a chapter that has a reading time of around six minutes. Many of the chapters [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] is publishing have a 30-minute reading time. I don't even wanna imagine the time, effort and level of work and concentration required to produce a chapter of that length.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TightropesEU wrote: 2 years ago Wonder if our writer has hit a 'writer's block'? Keen to know what happens next in this very exciting story
Not writer's block...just time. Juggling several projects at once. Before I start writing a story, I usually envision it in its entirety. I'll try to get another chapter up soon!
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
You've probably already noticed, but [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] tends to work the opposite of other writers on this board.
There is usually a long waiting time between his chapters, but said chapters are on average 5x longer than standard chapters posted on this site.

It takes myself and other authors on here many hours to compose, proofread, edit and publish a chapter that has a reading time of around six minutes. Many of the chapters [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] is publishing have a 30-minute reading time. I don't even wanna imagine the time, effort and level of work and concentration required to produce a chapter of that length.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], thank you. You are, as always, very kind in your observations.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

All caught up with this fantastic story and my hasn’t the plot thickened! As always, I love the way you play with old tropes – Don the earnest western lawman who finds himself in perilous predicaments, Jerry as the “damsel” tied to the railroad tracks (rescued by the handsome lawman), Ski, the lawman’s trusted deputy, and of course, a rakishly charming villain. You set yourself a high bar with Jerry’s recounting of how he got bamboozled and bound by Raffles, so I really look forward to seeing what comes next. Will Ski get snookered at the museum and ensnared in the villain’s blackmail scheme? And what of the museum guards – all tangled up in their own dragnet? Will Commissioner Stone find his plans buffaloed and his own longhorn at risk of being enticed deeper into the corral of his entrapment? Will our sweet red-headed advocate have to rely on his legal wits to solve the next piece of the puzzle and rescue his rescuer? And the innocent professor soon to be so devilishly implicated all while his own Polska kielbasa helplessly fattens in cunning celluloid captivity!

And yes, I'm still rooting for Raffles in the end. A good villain is just so hard to come by.

Thanks for this latest installment!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago

And yes, I'm still rooting for Raffles in the end. A good villain is just so hard to come by.

Thanks for this latest installment!
Is Raffles good? Maybe 8-)

Maybe not! :twisted:
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Loved the story and can't wait for the next update.

Raffles is certainly one of the more intriguing characters on the board!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago Loved the story and can't wait for the next update.

Thank you, [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]. I'm about to post an update.

I hope it was worth the wait!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Fop Kidnapped, Chapter VI, A Night to Remember
Part One

Thursday Afternoon

As Raffles drove to the Arts and History Museum, he smiled ruefully to himself. He had left Professor Jan Tomalski bound and gagged in front of a TV tuned to Burner Vintage Films for the “Men in Peril” marathon. Did Raffles regret doing that to the young, handsome academic? The professor was a good man, and he was not a public figure. Sure – Raffles had left plenty of good men bound and gagged before at the scenes of his heists. Indeed, his latest calling cards – Donald Stone and Jerry Kennedy – were good men. But all those men were either connected to the desired objects of his robberies – cops, security guards, gallery owners – or public figures, like his current obsessions – Police Commissioner Stone and District Attorney Kennedy. Raffles always hated to give his treatment to innocent bystanders, but he did not feel too bad about leaving Jan Tomalski all tied up and muffled in his birthday suit. After all, Raffles needed the professor’s identity to pull off his plans for that evening. And something told him Jan might enjoy his restricted state once those films and old television shows featuring men bound up, hogtied, mummified, shackled, gagged, muffled, stifled and in general peril got into full swing. Yes – Jan would soon be on edge, and Raffles hoped the good professor would shoot a few loads before the marathon ended. Still, Raffles also made a mental note to make sure to send a handsome man to the rescue of Jan, once his plan came to a successful conclusion.

Raffles parked his Jeep Cherokee close to the back entrance of the museum. Like all his heists, Raffles made meticulous plans beforehand – and reconnaissance of his targets was part of them. Raffles had paid discreet visits in various disguises to the museum. He knew its layout – the entrances, the exits, and, most importantly, the security in place. He paid close attention to the cameras and the guards. Raffles studied the positions of the cameras. He could not avoid complete detection from their view, but he knew what areas the cameras were least likely to provide clear shots. He also discovered an unused area of the museum very close to the main hall of the exhibit, which had a small, unlocked utility closet. It was perfect to leave the material he would need to subdue those men whom he planned to leave in place of what he would take. On his last visit, Raffles came disguised as an old man who required a walker. Unbeknownst to the security guards, the seat and basket of the stroller contained rope and duct-tape. He left those items hidden in the forgotten utility closet.

Raffles also made note of the ages and general condition of the museum guards. They looked to be a mixed lot -- retired police officers and college kids earning extra money mostly – all whom he could easily subdue and leave bound and gagged afterwards. Raffles made his way to the back entrance he knew Professor Jan Tomalski regularly used for the past few weeks. The same college-aged security guard was at the door to check IDs. The kid hardly looked at the persons, as he checked their IDs. This should be easy, Raffles thought, as he took Jan Tomalski’s Identification card out of the breast pocket of his jacket.

What’s this?

There was another man standing just behind the college-aged security guard. Raffles hadn’t seen him before. Raffles slowed his approach to the entrance, so he could more closely observe the new man. He appeared to be about 6’ tall with a muscular build – sharply dressed in a well-tailored dark suit, white shirt, and dark tie. As Raffles drew closer, he couldn’t help but think this man looked like the actor Dean Cain in his prime, when he starred in that Superman show in the nineties. Yes—he was a very good-looking Eurasian man. By his stance, Raffle knew already he was no ordinary security guard. “Hunky Clark” was – without a doubt – a copper.

Well, well – someone’s anticipated my next move, but I’m already a step ahead!

Raffles fished the temporary Museum ID out of his jacket’s breast pocket. The security guard was as attentive as usual – more interested in getting back to looking at the screen of his smartphone than in doing his job. He could barely return a “Good Morning,” when Raffles greeted him with a “Heigh-Ho,” (just as Jan Tomalski did each morning) as he returned the clipboard to the guard, after signing the professor’s name on the Visitor’s Log. Raffles returned his ID to his jacket’s breast pocket and was about to enter the museum when…

“Just a moment please, sir. May I see your ID?”

“Hunky Clark” stood in front of Raffles. He took the clipboard with the Visitors’ Log from the security guard, who finally looked up from his phone’s screen and appeared – at last – to show some life. He seemed somewhat nonplussed.

“Of course.” Raffles fished the identity card out of his jacket’s breast pocket once more. “May I ask who you are?”

“I’m Officer Ken Fujita of the Metropolitan Police, sir.” “Hunky Clark” introduced himself.

Ken Fujita stood around 6’ tall. Raffles estimated he weighed approximately 190 lbs. And he was very handsome with brown eyes. Although Ken Fujita’s hair was cut short in a fade, it was dark brown and rather wavy. And Raffles noted the officer’s attractive face no doubt came from a mixture of Japanese (conjecturing from his surname), Irish, and perhaps French-Canadian forebears.

“How do you do, Officer Fujita. I’m Professor Jan Tomalski. I’m a consultant on the exhibit opening tonight here at the museum. Is there a problem?” Raffles answered, looking directly at the police officer. He handed his ID to the officer.

Ken took the card from Raffles and examined the picture of the professor on it. He looked up at Raffles. Raffles smiled in return. Raffles held the policeman’s gaze.

“Hunky Clark” smiled back. He handed the ID card back to Raffles.

“If you could come with me, sir.” He said it more like a directive than a request.

“Of course.” Raffles replied.

As he followed him into the museum, Raffles could not help but admire the view of Officer Fujita walking just ahead of him. Raffles took in the sight of Ken’s broad shoulders and strong back snug against the dark blue material of his suit jacket. The shorter length of the modern fit jacket accentuated his well-developed frame. His muscular back tapered down to a slim waist. Tight-fitted, dark blue trousers showcased the twin globes of the officer’s firm, powerful, and pert backside, as he strode towards two similarly dressed men, who were in conversation over what appeared to be a video on an iPhone which one of the men held in his hand. Both had their backs turned towards Officer Ken Fujita and Raffles. Raffles noticed the two men were also very muscular and athletic. While one of the men – an African-American man – had a build like “Hunky Clark,” the other man was taller and brawnier. As Officer Fujita and Raffles drew closer, Raffles had the distinct impression he had seen that man man somewhere before…

Those wide shoulders – that bodacious bubble butt –

The man tilted his head towards them –

Ha! Ha! – What A Surprise!! Sergeant Stan Szymanski – or as the media has dubbed him – Super-Power Glutes Cop!!! Aha, Donnie! Aren’t you a clever copper – sending your right-hand man to protect the treasures here at the museum! Props to you, Commissioner, for taking me so seriously. But don’t be so confident that Super-Power Glutes Cop can take me – I’ll have his awesome arse in a sling before he knows what’s hit him!!

“Sarge, this is Dr. Tomalski.”

Sky turned to face Raffles and held out his hand in greeting.

“Good morning, Professor. I’m Sergeant Stan Szymanski. I’m overseeing security here at the museum for the exhibit.”

Raffles took Ski’s proffered hand into his own. The man has a strong grip.

“How do you do, Sergeant?” Raffles looked straight at Ski. He took a moment to take in how handsome the man before him was. Ski was tall and broad-shouldered. He was solid, but small-waisted. He had handsome features on a head that sat fairly on his neck, full cheeks, a well-shaped mouth with a firm chin, and a Greek nose that complimented his face. But what stopped Raffles dead in his tracks was Ski’s warm smile. It lit up his entire face, and Ski’s smile invited Raffles to trust him.

Ski, too, held Raffles’ gaze. Raffles sensed something – a charge, perhaps? – there was something about that shared moment which lasted just long enough for Raffles to appreciate the man’s beauty, his warmth, and –

A-ha, Sergeant – do we have more than a few things in common! Raffles pondered the possibilities, as he gazed back at the strapping Sergeant, before he zeroed in on that one possibility in particular.

“I do very well, Professor.” Ski responded, smiling ever more broadly.

That did not escape Raffles’ notice.

The man standing next to Ski gave his handsome and well-built commander a puzzled look.

What has gotten into Sarge? The man wondered. He was African-American and of the same build as Officer Fujita – muscular and athletic. The man reminded Raffles of the actor Shemar Moore.

“Ahem.” He cleared his throat, which broke Ski from his reverie.

“Oh!” Ski looked away from Raffles, dropped his head, and appeared to go red in the face. To behold such a beefy behemoth of a bluecoat blushing beguiled Raffles. The studly policeman quickly recovered, and he resumed a stoic demeanor.

“You’ve already met Officer Fujita, Professor. This is Officer Noble Johnson.”

Noble extended his hand in greeting.

“How do you do, Officer Johnson.” Raffles acknowledged Noble, as he took the officer’s outstretched hand. The officer had a firm grip and an easy smile. Raffles sensed a similar connection with him, like he did with Officer Fujita and Ski.

Three gay men…working for a gay police commissioner…And a gay district attorney? This caper is becoming ever more interesting by the moment! And Sergeant Szymanski – What is it about him? – Whatever it is about, I’ll say this – He will make this caper very captivating!!!!

Raffles mulled over this, while he spied Ski steal glances of him, as he shook Noble’s hand.

Hhhhmmm…Super Power Glutes Cop really does intrigue me…But keep your eye on the prize, Raffles Old Boy – the Grabowski Emerald Tiara! Raffles mused silently.

The trouble was that that prize might not be what Raffles was after all along!!

“Officers Fujita and Johnson and I have reviewed the security protocols for the opening of the exhibit tonight and for the duration of its run, Professor. We’re satisfied that any attempt to break in from the outside is futile. We’re more worrisome is the possibility of an inside job.”

“Do you think that’s a distinct possibility, Sergeant?” Raffles asked innocently – and feigning surprise.

“Yes, I do. A remote one, but one nonetheless.” Ski responded.

Raffles noticed how the buff beauty of a man puffed himself up, as he made his professional appraisal.

“Oh, My! The paintings are priceless –national and historical treasures for Poland.” Raffles remained careful in his expression of concern – avoiding alarm yet demonstrating trepidation.

“My men and I have made sure the exhibit will remain well-guarded. We’ve taken every precaution. Officers Fujita and Johnson – and I – will personally take responsibility for security at tonight’s reception. You have my word, Professor, these treasures are safe from harm.”

Ski appeared to swell up even more, as he pledged to protect the prizes of Poland from plunder.

“I rest assured,” Raffles replied, eyeballing the brawny Beefeater.

But something stirred within the expert jewel thief, which rather surprised him. Raffles had had many an encounter with comely characters in his capers heretofore. Like many a man Raffles had left as bound and gagged testaments to his thievery, Ski was an exceptionally fetching fellow. But more than that – he intrigued Raffles. As they stood there in the museum together in momentary silence, Raffles recalled when he first saw Ski during the live coverage of the bank robbery and hostage taking a year ago. Ski went into that bank alone and brought an end to a considerably tense holdup. While the world saw the police sergeant in all his glory when the bank robbers ordered him to strip off every stitch his clothing as a condition of his entering the bank, Raffles also saw selflessness and courage on display that day. But more than intending to leave him bound and gagged – Raffles now wanted to get to know Ski!

“Professor, may I show you the security measures we’ve put in place to insure all goes well tonight?” Ski inquired.

“That would be excellent, Sergeant.”

“Please, call me Ski.”

“Okay,” Raffles agreed – then let a beat pass before he added, “Ski.”

“Shall we, Professor?” Ski gestured to lead the way.

“Of course. And you must call me Jan.”

“I will – Jan.” Ski responded, pronouncing the professor’s given name correctly – as “Yawn.”

As the two walked off together, Ken Fujita looked at his partner Noble Johnson and scratched his head in disbelief.

“What’s gotten into Sarge?” He wondered.

“What are you blind?” Noble shook his head in chagrin at his partner’s naiveté.

“Huh?” Ken squaked, begging foe enlightenment.

“Sarge has got it bad – so bad – for teacher.” Noble smiled, as he looked in the direction the pair had gone.

A Townhouse: A Short Distance from State University
Eric sat at his desk in his bedroom, reviewing the comparative essay he had written on the works of Charles Dickens and Anthony Trollope for Professor Schmidt’s class on the nineteenth-century English novel. It was due the next day. He had worked hard on it, and he just knew he’d snag an A! His housemate Trey was in his own bedroom with his headphones on, studying for an exam on Monday for his course in International Economics. Eric did not understand how Trey could concentrate, while listening to Peach Pit, but – Hey – Trey had carried a 4.0 GPA every semester since freshman year. Chad, their third housemate, had gone for a jog since it was a beautiful spring afternoon. It was so warm, in fact, that Chad had decided he’d jog shirtless with just his lycra shorts on. He should be back soon. All three needed to be at work by 3:30 that afternoon – about hour and a half from now.

All three, young men were in their junior year at State. They were teammates on the university football team. Eric and Chad were wide receivers, while Trey was a punter. They were all tall and muscular. Eric and Chad had bulk, while Trey was lean. Eric had landed part-time jobs for all three last year as waiters, working for Charlie’s Chow, a catering company. Charlie was a great boss, who knew that schoolwork and football were the main priorities for the guys. He let them work around their football season and coursework. In return, Eric, Trey, and Chad made sure to make up for Charlie’s consideration of their priorities by working extra jobs in the offseason. Tonight, they were doing just that – working a weeknight at a big reception for the opening of a new exhibit at the Art and History Museum. The guys would get ready at home – dressing in their black tuxedo trousers, crisp white tuxedo shirts, and black bowties before heading to Charlie’s Chow. From there they would drive with Charlie to the museum where they would meet the rest of the crew to set up for the reception. They had gotten their prep down to a science, so that by 5:30 – everything would be ready for the evening’s reception that was set for 6 p.m. sharp.

Eric closed his laptop. Further review of the essay could wait until he returned home later that night. It was time to shower. He stood up from his desk and peeled his tee shirt off. Eric was about to slip out of his mesh gym shorts when he heard the front door open and close downstairs. Chad’s back from his run, Eric thought. Any second, he’d hear him bound into the kitchen and get a bottle of ice-cold water from the fridge. Today however, Eric did not hear his roommate go through his usual routine. Instead, Chad called him from the living room below.

“Hey…Eric…Trey…Guys…Could you come down here for a sec…I want to show you something.” Chad said in a clipped and hurried voice.

“Be right down.” Eric replied. He left his room and walked into Trey’s bedroom. The punter was at his desk, reading a textbook, completely tuned out to everything with his headphones on and Peach Pit playing. He was wearing only a pair of nylon trackpants. Eric tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention. Trey looked up and took off his headphones.

“Wassup, bro?”

“Dude, I have no idea how you can listen to that, study, and still ace everything.”

“It’s a talent, bro! Someday I’ll teach you!” Trey smiled broadly and winked at Eric.

“Well – that lesson will have to wait. Chad wants us downstairs – pronto.”

“What for?’

“I dunno. Wants to show us something.”

“Eric – Trey – Can you guys hurry?” Chad yelled once more from downstairs.

“Come on – let’s see what’s eatin’ him.” Eric gestured with his thumb towards the hallway and stairs.

Trey got up from his desk, and he and Eric bounded down the hall and walked together down the stairs.

“He probably wants to show us the sweat he worked up.” Trey said to Eric, as they reached the bottom step. Eric laughed in reply. They turned to the left away from the kitchen. As they were about to step into the living room, Eric began to ask Chad what was so urgent.

“Okay, Chad – what do you want us to see this ti…” Eric did not finish his sentence. He was too shocked. Trey, on the other hand, was not at a loss for words…

"What the f*#k!”

Chad was sweating from his run alright; his torso was almost drenched – but he was dripping more from the handgun pressed against his right temple by the man gripping Chad close to him from behind. The man held his left arm tight over Chad’s broad chest with his hand firmly over Chad’s mouth, reducing any sound Chad could make to a mere whimper.

“Come on in, gentleman.” The man with the gun spoke. He was the same size as Chad, and he appeared to be around the same age as the guys. “If you don’t want anything to happen to your buddy here, you won’t try anything stupid.

Eric and Trey stepped into the living room.

“Yeah – Don’t try anything stupid.” A voice came from behind them, and both Eric and Trey felt the cold steel of gun muzzles jab them in their lower backs. The guys slowly raised their arms up and turned their heads to see two brawny guys their age holding revolvers like the one their associate had on Chad. The two others must have hidden in the kitchen.

“What do you want?” Eric asked. He was frightened, but he tried to keep cool. “We don’t have much of value.”

“Shut up!” The man grasping Chad said. He let go of him and pushed Chad forward with the muzzle of his gun. Chad almost tripped, but Trey stopped him from falling. The guys looked warily at the three men standing around them.

“My bad, guys. They jumped me from the bushes outside, as I opened the front door.”

“I said shut up!” The man who had been holding Chad barked.

“Come on, Stu – let’s get this show on the road.” One of the two men behind Eric and Trey said to him.

A Short Time Later
The intruders bound Eric to one of the very sturdy dining-room chairs the guys had bought last summer at a yard sale, after they had broken several other chairs in the house horsing around. The chair was one of four that could hold up to the horseplay of a trio of college football players. Eric’s wrists were tightly tied behind his back and secured to a cross rail at the chair’s back. More rope crisscrossed his torso from his Adam’s Apple down to his navel. Moreover, the intruders had wound rope around each bicep and over each shoulder and tethered them, his chest, and his waist to other cross rails and posts of the chair. Several coils of rope around his upper thighs, above and below his knees, and around his ankles – all tightened to the seat, legs, and spindles of the solid wooden chair – kept Eric fixed in his seat.

Eric looked over to the sofa, where Trey lay on his stomach. He was similarly cocooned in a web of cabled rope. The intruders, however, had intersected the cords around his upper thighs and waist in such a way that the hard muscles of his glutes stood out. They had even yanked a length of cord through his butt-crack. The rope stretched the nylon of Trey’s trackpants tight, making it seem like he was wearing his skintight scrimmage pants! They had tethered his upper body and legs at several points to the sofa. As Eric watched them tie Trey up, he still had no idea how the intruders were able to fetter his friend to that couch.

In between Eric – tied-up and tethered to the chair – and Trey trussed-up and tackled to the sofa – lay Chad. The intruders seemed to have saved their best roping skills for State U’s star wide receiver. They had set Chad on the floor like a prized steer, lashed at the rodeo. Chad was hogtied with what looked like yards of rope from his feet to his shoulders. Rope pulled Chad’s feet together midfoot. More spirals encircled Chad’s ankles and his legs at his calves, above and below his knees, and at mid-thigh. Like Trey, the intruders had interlaced rope around and in between Chad’s lycra-covered, bountiful butt cheeks. Rope intersected and confined his hands at his wrists, while lengths of lanyard lashed those wrists to his waist and his arms to his sides at his elbows and biceps. To add insult to injury, the home invaders had harnessed his forearms and upper arms tightly, so that his whole upper body pitched inward and upward. Chad’s tied-up ankles were pulled forward toward his bubble butt and hitched to the lasso around his wrists. As painfully taut as the bonds that pinned Eric to the chair were, he could only thank the heavens that these crafty crooks spared him the fate that fettered Chad! All that awaited him now was a branding iron stamped on his swole swazz!

Before the intruders tied up Chad, they forced him to remove his running shoes and ankle socks. Once they had finished their handiwork, Stu – who appeared to be the leader of the trussing troop – picked up Chad’s socks and balled each one up. He tossed one sock to the other two and motioned to Chad and Trey.

“Let them chew on these in their pieholes. Use the duct-tape to keep them from spitting them out.”

Eric watched silently, as the men stuffed Chad’s socks in the mouths of his mates. The poor guys knew resistance was futile. Trey wrinkled his nose in disgust at the foul taste of Chad’s sweat-stained, spicy sock. Even Chad gagged from his own malodorous musk. After pushing the pungent puttees in the guys’ mouths, the home invaders grabbed a roll of duct-tape and began to wind strips of the silver sticky adhesive across the mouths of the mates and around their heads with no care for the hair of their beards or at the napes of their necks. The guys were tough football players – Trey’s laidback attitude belied a steely resilience, and Chad was a beefy behemoth of a bruiser. He regularly rushed through the defense of the opposing team to get to the End Zone. But as they lay bound and gagged before him, Eric saw that both his mates were scared. So, was he.

When the intruders were finished with the handiwork, the one named Stu directed the other two to go upstairs to the bedrooms.

“You know what to do.” He told them. He had already gone upstairs and returned with Eric’s iPhone in hand. When the other two left, Stu pulled a chair in front of Eric and spoke in a clear and slightly menacing voice.

“Okay, here’s what you are going to do.” Stu held Eric’s iPhone in front of his face.

Eric saw that he had the phone opened to Charlie’s Chow number. He looked back at Stu and willed himself to remain calm.

“How did you know we worked there?” Eric asked pointedly.

“Never mind about that. I’m going to call Charlie’s Chow, and you’re going to tell your Boss that you and your buddies can’t make it to work today. Tell him you’re sick – food poisoning – bad burritos – make it convincing. But he’s not to worry. You’ve enlisted three friends to take your places this evening. Tell him that Stu, Andy, and Ryan will be at the catering business at the time you were to be there. Understand?”

Eric did not answer at first. He looked at Trey and Chad, who looked back at him with pleading eyes. Their labored breath through their nostril was the only sound that broke the silence of the room. Eric turned back to Stu.

“And if I refuse?” Eric asked in defiance.

“Well,” Stu answered. He pulled his revolver out and pointed it at Trey and Chad. “I am sure you don’t want anything to happen to your buddies, do you?”

“MMPPHHLLLHHUUUZZZ!!!!” Please!!! Trey moaned.

“ZZHHUUSSHHH DDHHUU UUTTHH!!” Just do it!! Chad pleaded.

“All right!” Eric complied.

“Good Boy!” Before he pushed the preset on the iPhone and held it to Eric’s ear, Stu pushed the muzzle into Eric’s crotch.

“Aarrgghh!” Eric winced from the pressure on his balls.

“Be sure to make it convincing!” Stu warned with a wily smirk.

Charlie picked up quickly. Stu listened as Eric told him that he, Trey, and Chad had come down with a bad case of food poisoning and they couldn’t make it. The ghastly gatecrasher and Eric’s bound and gagged pals could hear Charlie express disappointment, then genuine concern, at the news of the men’s illness. Eric relieved that concern by telling him that they had found stand-ins for Charlie. Stu, Andy, and Ryan would meet Charlie at the business to head to the museum. Charlie responded by telling Eric that he and his pals were amongst the best workers he had ever employed. Eric’s heart sank on hearing that. Wishing the guys a speedy recovery, Charlie ended the call.

“That wasn’t so bad, now, was it?” Stu inquired, as he jabbed Eric’s junk with the muzzle of his gun once more. He didn’t stop there. He next massaged Eric’s meat under his mesh shorts with the muzzle of the gun.

So, you like to free-ball, eh? And it appears you might find this more pleasurable than you let on.” Stu winked at Eric and pocketed his iPhone before taking out another object. “But maybe I’ll come back for that later – Now, open wide!”

Whatever he had in his hand, Stu pushed it against Eric’s closed mouth. Eric felt threaded, cotton-lycra-blended material against his lips. It smelled rank. Eying it, Eric saw that it was a jockstrap.

For a minute, Eric kept up his defiance. Stu would have nothing of it.

“Well, let’s see how long you can last.”

Crooking his index and middle fingers, Stu squeezed Eric’s nostrils together between his knuckles. Eric tried to hold out, but the rancid odor of the athletic supporter increased the poor guy’s desire for a breath. As Eric opened his mouth, Stu took the opportunity to shove the jock in – pouch, straps, and all. Before Eric had time to spit it out, Stu was ready with a roll of duct-tape. Like Ryan and Andy had done with Trey and Chad, Stu plastered the sticky adhesive across Eric’s mouth and twisted it around his head several times. After he ripped the tape from the roll, Stu took his time to smooth it over Eric’s cheeks and mouth.

“There – Now you can have time to guess whose hamper I found that junk armor in – does it belong to…” He gestured to Trey, “your buddy stretched out on the sofa, or…” gesturing to Chad, “this Big Fella hogtied here?”

“PPPHHHUUUUKKK UUU!!!” Eric cursed him under the tape-gag.

“I’d say you and your buddies are the ones who just got f*#ked!!” Stu laughed.

He then took out another cellphone and keyed a number.

Eric heard a man answering by asking, “Everything set?”

“Yes, sir. We have them bagged, tagged, and gagged. Phase One accomplished.” Stu replied.

“Make sure the other phases proceed as planned.”

“There won’t be any problem. It’ll be a piece of cake.”

“Good.” The man said and disconnected.

The two other home invaders – Andy and Ryan – came down the stairs and reentered the living room. They were dressed in the guy’s catering kit. While they watched over Eric, Chad, and Trey, Stu went upstairs. Ten minutes later, he came back down outfitted like his associates.

“Glad we wear the same sizes as you boys!” Stu chuckled, before turning to Andy and Ryan.

“Let’s go.” He said to them.

“Wait…I want to make double sure they can’t get free.” One of them – Ryan, Eric thought – suddenly said.

He grabbed a roll of duct-tape, and – moving from one already bound and gagged fellow to the next – he methodically encased their tied-up hands into taped-up balls resembling mitts. Nether Trey, nor Chad, nor Eric could now use their fingers to undo the knots that fastened the ropes binding them. Someone would have to free them.

After he had finished, he, Stu, and Andy left – carefully double locking the door after them.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] well worth the wait if you ask me! This chapter was just the pick me up I needed today!I feel terrible for Eric, Trey, and Chad, but man oh man would I love to walk into that house and see them like that! Raffles really does have quite a few different plans in motion for this heist, I almost want him to succeed!

Speaking of, I'm living for the drama that is building up- Ski's attraction to "Professor Jan", and Raffles' own fascination with Officer Ski. I think ole Raffles may try to take more than just this tiara during this heist... If he doesn't though, maybe Raffles can play something of a matchmaker and drop the hint to a captive Ski that a certain professor is waiting for his own rescue!

Of course, I am very excited to see Ski, Fujita, and Johnson bound and gagged on top of each other in that cramped closet! Great work! I eagerly await the next installment, whenever you decide to grace us with it!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The quality whenever you post new updates is amazing.

Always thought Raffles was more of a loner type of thief, so maybe he was more than cops to contend with, rival thieves as well. It also seems that the relationship between Ski and Raffles is building into something special. He'll probably choose the jewels over Ski but Raffles deserves some affection too. But the possibility of having three hunks bound and gagged in an enclosed utility closet and having it described in your detailed writing style is also attractive.

Cannot go wrong the way this story is developing. Can't wait to see where you take this.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's great seeing this story updated again and with such a fun chapter on top of that. I already liked Ski but the new two officers also look like they would make great targets for Raffles. One has to wonder if three against one is unfair but I believe that nothing is too hard for the persistent rogue to accomplish. :D

Speaking of three, I loved how the three college students were taken down. Eric's jock gag and the way their ropes accentuate their bodies, in particular, are great touches.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago
mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago Loved the story and can't wait for the next update.

Thank you, @mrjones2009. I'm about to post an update.

I hope it was worth the wait!
It certainly was! I can't wait to read what Raffles has in store!!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This story somehow managed to avoid my notice, but all I can say after reading it is WOW!!!!!

Raffles is just my kind of villain. Sharp of wit and with a devious love of binding and humiliating strapping do-gooders. And all the men have such exquisite tastes! Donnie, Jerry, and Stan are all treats to envision, and Fujita, Johnson, and the three college waiters are icing on the cake. Even the professor is quite a dish! It makes me want to enroll in the police academy to get in on the action.

And I am LOVING the euphemisms and commentary by Raffles. So creative and playful. This tale is an absolute joy to read! Subscribing now so I don't miss another installment!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]gag1195[/mention], Raffles may succeed in unexpected ways!!! So, may others! But I'm not telling. :D

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention], You're very kind with your words. Raffles has been a loner...But he may be lonely! :o

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]: Three is always fair against one! 8-)

[mention]mrjones2009[/mention], I'm glad it was worth your wait. :)

[mention]wataru14[/mention], From a Master Writer such as you, I am humbled by your words.

Omigod! Thank you all for the comments you've left. Comments on the tale means a great deal! I should get the next chapter up a lot sooner.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

such a great chapter, after wetting my apatite with the descriptions of the police and how Raffles is fooling them , we get the 3 waiter hunks being home invaded , such a delight. Thanks for the wonderful tale you are spinning. Bravo more please.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Oh man, whetting our appetites! The great museum caper begins. Raffles’s interest in Ski is an interesting development! (Tbh, I’d fall for that big sandy-blond bundle of muscular enthusiasm too!) I can’t wait to see what happens with that. Our dashing master of disguise might just be the man to show the big policeman his true destiny – one that introduces Ski to a whole new world that he finds, perhaps frustratingly, alluring. Of course, he may not have much say in the matter. Well, okay, he might be able to get out a few muffled grunts now and then. Lots of potential there!

The misadventure of the collegiate athletes was fun! I bet they never imagined the perils of a part-time catering job, but it just goes to show that any line of work can be, er, exciting, given the right circumstances. Those big boys have a long night ahead of them. I hope they don’t wear themselves out too quickly! And, of course, now we know that Raffles has a crew of his own to help him with this scandalous heist.

Really looking forward to the next installment!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks for the wonderful tale you are spinning. Bravo more please.
You're welcome! More will be coming [mention]privateandrews[/mention] ;)

Muscle-Flex wrote: 1 year ago Oh man, whetting our appetites! The great museum caper begins. Raffles’s interest in Ski is an interesting development! (Tbh, I’d fall for that big sandy-blond bundle of muscular enthusiasm too!) I can’t wait to see what happens with that. Our dashing master of disguise might just be the man to show the big policeman his true destiny – one that introduces Ski to a whole new world that he finds, perhaps frustratingly, alluring. Of course, he may not have much say in the matter. Well, okay, he might be able to get out a few muffled grunts now and then. Lots of potential there!

The misadventure of the collegiate athletes was fun! I bet they never imagined the perils of a part-time catering job, but it just goes to show that any line of work can be, er, exciting, given the right circumstances. Those big boys have a long night ahead of them. I hope they don’t wear themselves out too quickly! And, of course, now we know that Raffles has a crew of his own to help him with this scandalous heist.

Really looking forward to the next installment!
Well, some men are ravenous, so catering can be perilous, [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention]. :twisted:

And Ski will soon find himself skiing downhill at a perilous speed! :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Thanks for the comments, my friends!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

I got so excited when I saw the update, and when I read it, wow. I must say you do not disappoint. Thank you so much for a lengthy (or should I say beefy) new chapter.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks, [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] for getting so excited. I'm happy to oblige you! ;)

I have the next parts ready. I'll post the first today, and the second later this weekend.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic