The Fop Kidnapped (M/M) **Chapter VII Added 10/30/22**

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Fop Kidnapped (M/M) **Chapter VII Added 10/30/22**

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

The Fop Kidnapped
By
Kidnapped Cowboy

Looking every inch the dandy in his blue serge suit and white shirt from Paul Smith completed with an Hermès tie and matching pocket square, Donald Stone had no idea that his evening at his friend's dinner party would end with him enticed by another guest (a charming, older gentleman) to return to the man's apartment with him. Once there, the older gentleman, Raffles by name, offered Donald a cognac. Our feckless fop had no idea that Raffles laced the cognac with a mild sedative. After a few moments of sipping from his spiked snifter and engaging in trivial conversation, Donald began to feel lightheaded. "I must have imbibed too many libations at dinner this evening," Donald began to explain to himself. He placed the snifter on the coffee table, as he began to sit up from the sofa, but he slumped backwards. The room began to spin, while his host sat back seemingly oblivious to Donald's predicament.

Sometime later, Donald began to stir from his involuntary slumber with a pounding headache. "AAAHHH! My head! What happened," he wondered. He gently sat up on the sofa upon which he had passed out. His mouth tasted like cotton, a not too unfamiliar sensation for Donald who had experienced nights of heavy drinking before. But this was different. Donald soon realized that his "cotton mouth" was more the result of two balled up cotton handkerchiefs wadded in his mouth. They were kept there by another handkerchief...this one a red bandana twisted to form a cleave-gag! In turn another red bandana formed an OTM gag, which was layered beneath a third bandana gag, this one in light blue. But the showpiece was a fourth gag, this one an extra-large white handkerchief.

"MMMMPPPPHHHHMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!" was all that Donald could utter, as he exclaimed his astonishment.

As his mind cleared, but before he could remove the gags, Donald focused on a figure sitting opposite him. It was his host, Raffles. He appeared as if they were still enjoying their cognac and conversation, except rather than having a snifter in his hand Raffles pointed a Sig Sauer at Donald.

"Well, Donald, now that you have awakened, would you please put your hands up!" Raffles demanded ever so politely.

Donald looked at Raffles in astonishment, but he complied, slowly raising his hands.

"Such a good fellow. Now would you mind walking over to the fireplace and have a seat in that chair by it," Raffles graciously directed Donald with the pistol, gesturing to a sturdy, straight-backed chair close to the fireplace in the room. Donald muffled as he was, could only "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" in reply.

"Now, Now, old man, I shall explain all in due time," Raffles answered, correctly guessing Donald's muted question.

As he sat in the chair, Donald noticed a bundle of rope, similar to clothesline, piled close by. “Donald, would you please put you arms behind the back of the chair and cross your wrists together?”

Knowing full well that he was about to be tied up, Donald began to offer some resistance.

“MMMMPPPPHHH! MMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!”

Raising the Sig Sauer, Raffles responded, “Donald, please don’t be foolish! It is clear from the cut of your jib, as it were, that you direct your tailor to fit your suits in order to highlight your beefy, brawny, and manly physique. You could clearly overpower me, but this revolver gives me an advantage over you. I prefer not to use it, but I will if you resist me.” Not wishing to test his host’s resolve, Donald sat back and slowly placed his arms behind the chair, crossing his wrists together.

Working quickly, Raffles lashed Donald’s wrists together. Once Donald’s wrists were secured, Raffles trussed them to the back of the chair, making sure Donald could not get up from his seat. As he tightened the rope, Raffles heard Donald grunt in protest.

“MMMPPPPHHHHH!!!”

“Now, Now, Donald…As I told you, I’ll explain all in good time!”

Raffles could now place the revolver down, and he did so by the coils of rope. Picking several lengths of rope, he pushed Donald’s feet together and began to hitch them up.

“Oh! You are quite the dandy, Donald! Your boots are exquisite. Cobbled by the Nocona Company, I believe. Yes? Black cherry in color…How lovely! And pointy toed. Does that mean you are the Drugstore variety of cowboy?”

“NMMMPPPHHHOOO!!!!!” Donald snarled in reply.

“Oh! I beg your pardon, Donald. So you are familiar with the work of wranglers? Not only riding horses, but lassoing and branding cattle…yes?”

Donald reluctantly and slowly nodded his assent.

“Well, you can appreciate the perspective of the cattle now that I have wrangled and lassoed you. All that remains for me to do is to brand you!” Raffles laughed at his own joke, while Donald signaled his disdain for the humor with a stifled

“OH!!!MMMMPPPPGOMMMMHHHHDD!!”

Raffles next fastened Donald’s knees together and moved on to do the same with Donald’s thick thighs. Affixing the rope around Dudley’s thighs close to his crotch, Raffles had the opportunity to explore Donald’s backside. “Donald, your thighs are massive, and your hindquarters are vey muscular, indeed!” In the process Raffles also discovered Donald’s penchant for not wearing underwear.

“What’s this, Donald? Do I suspect that you…Oh! How does it go? Yes…as they ask in the vernacular…Do you ‘Go Commando,’ Donald?”

“YEMMMMPPPHHHSSSMMMPPPHHH!!!” Donald slowly shook his head up and down in reply.

Raffles did not have to take Donald’s gagged affirmative as the only answer, for he noticed further proof of Donald’s free-balling ways. It was apparent that Donald’s raging salmon was swimming upstream, since his trousers began to tent, and a certain outline grew visible against the cloth of his finely cut trousers.

“Oh, Donald! Do you enjoy getting gagged and tied up? You are certainly offering me a glimpse of your paradise!!” Raffles laughed loudly on the discovery of Donald’s endowments.
“MMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!” Donald groaned, turning beet-red in embarrassment, as he squirmed in his bound & gagged state.

To Be Continued
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 1 year ago, edited 9 times in total.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great start, I'm definitely eager to see what's to come!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Looking forward to more of this
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

Love this! Hope we get to see Raffles re-gag his captive at some point.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Well this story is just up my street. Nothing as hot as a well dress guy getting a good effective cloth gag and bound in rope. look forward to reading more. I do like your style of story telling very much.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Great start.
I hope the gag comes off for some conversation. Before being cruelly put back in
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Smythdean wrote: 2 years ago Great start.
I hope the gag comes off for some conversation. Before being cruelly put back in
Oh YES i hope that is the case as well
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Fop Kidnapped – Part Two
By KidnappedCowboy

[mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]scarfboy [/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention]

[mention]MuscleFlex[/mention]

Thank you so much for your comments and suggestions. Hope you enjoy this. As always, please leave a comment to let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Part Two
Donald Stone – he, of all people no less – could not believe the predicament he found himself in. Here he was in a stranger’s apartment, forced at gunpoint to sit in a solid, straight-backed chair, then lashed to it This – after the strange man had drugged his drink, and Donald had awakened to find himself gagged with balled-up handkerchiefs in his mouth and a navy-blue bandana cleave gag holding them in place. Over that cleave-gag this villainous varmint had placed a red bandana over his mouth – and then overlaid that muzzle with a light blue bandana. To add insult to injury – a rather oversized white handkerchief completely muffled Donald. Donald soon discovered it was a futile exercise to attempt to call in the cavalry. Strange however it seemed, Donald quickly discovered the manhandling of him by this Raffles fellow elicited an erotic effect on him. The tightness of the bonds that held him to the chair, the silence forced upon him – th very peril Donald was under – and now Raffles’ fondling of him – all produced a concrete stiffy in Donald’s Junior Donald!!!!

Raffles let out a soft wolf whistle, as he caressed Donald’s crotch. “This is more than a pup tent in these finely cut, blue serge trousers, Donald.”

“UUHH MMMHHUU ZZHHUUDD!” “Oh My God!” Donald stammered.

“You are a very handsome hunk, Donald. I had my eyes on you from the moment you walked into Jerry’s dinner party.” Raffles recalled, as he knelt in front of the bound, gagged, debonair man and stroked his manhood under the fabric of his trousers.

“MMMPPPHHH!” Donald could not help himself but moan softly. Was that a moan of distress? Or was that moan one of pleasure?

Raffles continued to pet Donald, as he reminisced about the evening that brought them together. “I knew I had to have you then. You were charmingly polite with the other dinner guests. And you did not notice me whispering to our host to make sure he placed you next to me at dinner. I know that I had an effect on you, Donald, I saw the way you stole glances at me, while we were both engaged in talk with the other dinner guests. Was it my gray hair and beard, Donald? Or was it they way I filled out my own suit, Donald?”

Donald looked at Raffles. Yes, he had to admit to himself – even now – that Raffles was very good-looking, and while he looked to be about 50 years of age – ten years older than himself – Donald could see that he kept himself in excellent shape. But would he admit it to the man, now?

“UUHH ZZHHUUNNTTHH DDHHNNUHH!” “I don’t know.” He garbled in reply and looked away from his captor.

Raffles stopped rubbing Donald’s boner and stood up.

“Oh, I think you do find me attractive, Donald.” Raffles said, as he took Donald by the chin and forced their eyes to meet. Raffles straddled the chair and sat down on Donald’s lap.

Donald’s rigid cock pressed against Raffles firm butt, and he felt Raffles’ own hardness press up against his flat belly.

Raffles bent his head down and sideways, as he kissed Donald’s gagged and muffled lips. After a few moments, he stopped and leaned back.

“Here, this might be better.”

Raffles began to undo the knots of the gags. As he undid each one, he lay the handkerchiefs and bandanas down on the floor beside the chair. Soon, all that was left were the bundled cloths in Donald’s mouth. Gingerly, he removed each. Donald watched as Raffles placed one and then, the other to his nose, taking in the odor of Donald’s saliva before putting each on top of the pile of discarded gags.

Donald took several breaths in through his mouth and looked up at Raffles, While sitting on his captive’s lap, Raffles reached over to a nearby end table and grabbed a small water bottle.

“Here – drink this.” Raffles held Donald’s head tenderly as he drank the water. When Donald had finished, Raffles put the empty bottle down.

“You have a strangle style of seduction.” Donald declared hoarsely.

“Ssshhh…Do want me to continue seducing you?”

Donald struggled a bit against the ropes. They were as tight as before. Still feeling Raffles’ hard-on against him and his own hard-on pressing up against Raffles’ butt, he looked at the man after a moment.

“Yes,” he whispered, “I find you very attractive, and I want you to seduce me.”

Raffles chuckled. He started to kiss Donald once more, and soon both men were exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues. Raffles started to squeeze and pinch the nipples of Donald’s beefy chest through his white shirt. Donald moaned lustily, as he and Raffles came up for air. Still holding tight to those nipples, Raffles slid down from Donald and once again knelt before him.

Eyeballing Donald’s tented trousers, Raffles drew his hands down from Donald’s chest to massage his erect pole once more.

“Let me get this puppy out.” He chortled, as he slowly unzipped Donald’s trousers.

Donald’s Woodie sprang upwards.

“That’s some tall cowboy with a purple Stetson you have there, Cowboy.” Raffles exclaimed, and he reached into Donald’s unzipped trousers to extricate his hair flecked nuts and expose tufts of his man cabbage. He placed Donald’s bo-jangles gently on the fabric of his crotch. Looking down, Raffles licked his lips, as he admired Donald’s package.

“It looks as if two big nuts have fallen from a tall timber and are resting in a dark forest.” He laughed.

“Take me – I’m yours.” Donald groaned.

“Oh, yes – you are – and will remain so, Donald.”

“I can’t last longer.” In the haze of lust, Donald missed what Raffles’ reply implied.

Raffles was slow at first, licking and fondling Donald’s cock and balls with his tongue and fingers. He teased him taking Donald’s shaft halfway down his mouth before pulling out and squeezing the base of Donald’s meet.

“My God – you’re an evil man!” Donald gasped wanting to cum. Bound as he was to the chair, he could do little but try to buck his hips upward to meet Raffles’ lips.

“You don’t know the half of it, Donald.” Raffles teased and once more got to work.

After a while longer of Raffles edging him, Raffles finally went completely down on Donald, taking him all in, and burying his nose in Donald’s musky and warm man bush.

Donald could stand it no longer. He felt his cojones ready to explode.

“I’m going to cum.” He warned.

Soon, jets of his jizz shot forth and down Raffles’ throat. Donald’s man juice flowed in seemingly endless streams into Raffles’ mouth. After subsiding to a trickle, Donald’s well went dry. He was spent.

Raffles pulled off him, and Donald’s cock – now at half-timber – fell down onto his lap, still oozing a drop or two of man-sap. Raffles sat back on his haunches. More of Donald’s sap dribbled down from Raffles’ mouth and onto his chin. He reached over to the cast-off gags and picked up the crumpled clumps that had he had used to stuff Donald’s mouth. Raffles used them to wipe Donald’s nut juice from his mouth and chin. Still holding onto the damp, and now, man-juiced bundles in his fists, Raffles stood up. He once more straddled the chair and sat down gently on Donald’s lap.

Donald felt Raffles still hard against him. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, Raffles kissed him. Donald tasted his own spunk on his tongue.

When their lips parted, Raffles once reached over to grab another bottle of water and drew it to Donald’s mouth. Once he was sated, Donald spoke.

“Untie me, and I’ll take care of you.” Donald requested.

Raffles looked at him affectionately.

“I can’t do that, Commissioner.” He replied softly.

Donald looked puzzled – his brows knit closer in thought – he didn’t understand. How did he know who I am? I didn’t tell him. It must have been Jerry –earlier in the evening at dinner.

“What – how did you know?”

“That you’re Commissioner Donald Stone of the Metropolitan Police? I do my homework – that’s how I knew. I researched your life. Commissioner at age 40 – quite the meteoric rise for a gay man in this part of the country. Of course, you had to be discreet. And that discretion is masked as modesty, according to the press and the stories they’ve printed about you. I just had to find a way to get you.”

“Get me?” Donald asked – not quite getting it. “You’ve gone a long way just to get into my trousers.”

“Oh, getting into your trousers and burping your monkey was just an added bonus. No – as I said, Donald – I do my homework.” He patted Donald on his cheek.

“Well, you’ve had your fun, old man – come now – release me and I’ll burp your monkey.”
“Donald – cute and well-dressed as you are in those Nocona boots, blue serge suit, Hermès tie and matching pocket square – for the Police Commissioner of a small city in a western state, you’re a tad slow on the uptake. Still, I like you.”

“You’re not going to let me go, are you?”

“Finally – you’re getting it.” Raffles winked at him. “No, Donald, I’m not letting you go.”

“But – why? I’m the Police Commissioner – I must warn you – kidnapping me, holding me at gunpoint, refusing to let me go. I must warn you – you’re in very serious trouble.”

Donald began to pull at the ropes once more and squirm about. The ropes lashing his wrists held tight – and with Raffles sitting on his lap and straddling his legs, Donald could budge very little.

“Oh, you goodie-two-shoes – giving me such a stern, law enforcement warning!”

“I’ll cry for help. You can’t get away with…”

Raffles put his right index finger to Donald’s lips to silence him. Donald could smell the crumpled handkerchief -- coated in his saliva and cum – still balled in Raffle’s fist.

“Shhhhhhhh! Donald – Be quiet, or I’ll have to gag you again. You can smell that handkerchief in my hand, can’t you – will you be quiet?”

Donald nodded his head up and down slowly.

“Good man.” Raffles took his finger from Donald’s mouth.

“Who are you, Raffles?”

“Well, allow me to explain. As I said, I always do my homework, especially when I’m going to pull off a big caper.”

“A big caper?” Donald thought for a moment. “You’re a thief!”

“Bingo! Dapper Donald – such powers of deduction! My estimate of your ability as Police Commissioner is beginning to rise!”

“But – why hold me against my will?”

“Well, Donald, I always research my jobs before going through with them. I came to this city to steal something in this very apartment.”

Donald looked about him. He had earlier noticed it was very well appointed and tastefully decorated. But he thought it was Raffles’ home. He narrowed his gaze at his captor.

“This place isn’t yours, is it?”
“No, it’s not. The owner is away on vacation. He’s a very wealthy, but reclusive man who resembles me. Or I should say – I now resemble him.”

Donald took this in. “You’re wearing a disguise…”

“Yes.”

“And Raffles?”

“One of the names I use.”

“But how did you meet Jerry?”

“Your friend Jerry lives several floors below my mark. I do my homework. Getting to know Jerry would get me into the apartment building. Several weeks ago, I started to go to the gym he goes to. Got to know him. Over the course of our conversations, he found out I was a single gay man, new to the city, and eager to meet other single gay men – hence our meeting tonight at his dinner party. He so wants to see you paired off with a suitable man, Donald.”

“Well, Jerry is a helluva guy – he will be disappointed.” Donald quipped.

“Oh, Donald – a bit of sarcasm. I like that in you. And we did hit it off.”

“Huh!”

“Don’t disappoint me, Donald. You’re hardly in a position to get bitchy, now.”

“You got into the building – that doesn’t explain how you got into this apartment.”

“Well, I arrived at the building somewhat earlier than Jerry expected me. As I said, my mark is a very wealthy – but reserved – man. The building staff knows to steer clear of him. They know his general appearance, and I took a chance. I knew the man’s schedule. He’s expected home tomorrow. I simply told the concierge – a young, naïve – though very attractive – man that I was called home for business on short notice. My luggage would arrive tomorrow, but I had misplaced my keys – would he let me into my apartment. And he did. Once he left, I quickly found where he kept what I came looking for. I then simply waited for the appointed hour and walked downstairs to Jerry’s apartment.”

“I don’t get it – once you were in this apartment. Why did you just not take whatever it is you’re stealing and scram? Why go through the ruse of the dinner party and bringing me back here?”

“Well…” Raffles ruffled Donald’s thick brown hair. “Then I wouldn’t have been able to leave my calling card.”

“Calling card?”

“Yes, Donald – a calling card.” Raffle paused for effect. After a beat, he explained. “That would be you, Donald.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you Donald. We gentleman thieves – and I am a gentleman, Donald – have quirks. Mine is leaving a certain calling card – a bound and gagged man – or men – after I pull a job, a bound and gagged man in a compromising state replace the object I’ve taken.”

“Why me?” Donald gulped.

“Well, I thought of Jerry first actually, Donald. He’s a cutie pie – and he has a huge – I mean HUGE – crush on you, Donald. I figured that out, after he told me you were best friends. All he does is talk about you. When I found out you were the Police Commissioner of this fair city – well, Donald – I must confess – I could not resist making sure you ended up thus – as my calling card.”

“You won’t get away with this.” Donald declared defiantly.

“Why do you hero types always revert to type, Donald?” Raffles asked exasperatedly.

“You won’t, and I can guarantee you that. You may have me tied up now, but so help me – I’ll get you, Raff…UUGGHH!

Before he could finish, Raffles stuffed the scrunched-up handkerchief into Donald’s mouth.

“That’s enough out of you, Dandy Don.” He pushed it further into Donald’s mouth, and then took the other bundle and prodded that into Donald’s mouth.

“UUUGGGHHH!! UUGGGHHH!!!” Donald grunted and groaned. Raffles clamped his left hand over his mouth, while he reached down for the cleave-gag. Quickly snapping it up, he thrust it between Donald’s lips, then stood up to knot it tightly behind him.

“LLHHUUUTTHHH MMMUUU GGGHHHUUU!!” “Let Me Go!!” Donald mumbled.

“There…Now to quiet you more, Debonair Donnie.” Raffles picked up the two bandanas and the extra-large white handkerchief from the floor. Pulling Donald close to him, Raffles reapplied the gags one after the other over Donald’s mouth, tying them very tightly.

“NNHHUUTTHH ZZHHOO DDHHUUGGHHTTHH!” “Not so tight!” Donald attempted to plead.
Raffles ignored him. When he was finished knotting the gags, he stepped back to look at Donald. Noticing Donald’s cock and balls still hanging out of his trousers, he grabbed them in his right hand.

“DDHHUUNNTT UUUU DDHHAARRRHHH!!!” “Don’t you dare!” Donald warned

Raffles ignored him still.

“Value these puppies, Donnie? You had better sit still then.” Raffles warned. “If you’re a good puppy, I might give you an extra treat!” Raffles gave Donald’s junk a slight squeeze.

“MMMPPPHHHH!!”

Donald watched as Raffles walked away and left him, while he went to retrieve whatever he had come for. He immediately started to struggle and cause a commotion to signal someone. Perhaps if he could wobble the chair, a neighbor downstairs might hear him. He could make little headway with the chair – it was far too heavy and Raffles had lashed it to him so that he could not move his legs or arms. A plush carpet underneath muffled any sounds, anyway. Donald was soon tiring himself out. He looked down at his crotch – his pride and joy exposed. It was then that Donald began to taste the bundle in his mouth – damp and clammy from his saliva, his spoodge, and the sweat of Raffles’ palms. And again – try as he might to fight it – Donald’s cock began to stir.

Jeez Louise, Donald Old Boy – Your Johnson has a mind of its own. He sighed.

Before he knew it, Raffles had returned, carrying a small box.

“What’s this, Donald? You’ve missed me? Aahh!” Raffles teased him and tweaked his cock.

“ZZHHTTUUPPP UUTTTHHH!” “Stop It!” Donald begged.

“No, Donald. Little Donald – Well, Not-So-Little Donald really – says otherwise!” He teased Donald further. “You ought to take pride in your endowment, Donnie! Oh! If we had more time – Oh, well – let me show you what I came for.”

He opened the box to show Donald. Inside was a diamond necklace with matching earrings and bracelets. Even in the dim light of the room, the stones sparkled.

“These jewels once belonged to an heiress to an oil tycoon, Donald.”

“UUUHHHRRR UU DDHHEEFFFHHH!”

“Yes, I am a thief, Donald. I will make a great deal of money from the man who commissioned my job here. But – take heart – the man I’m stealing from – the man in whose apartment you now sit bound, gagged, and exposed (coming to full mast, I might add) – obtained these jewels by dubious means. As for the original owners – well – they inflated the value many times over to the Insurance Company. So – you could say – we’re all thieves whose hands have held these jewels.”

Raffles heaved a sigh. He looked down and smiled at his captive calling card. “Take heart, my beautiful fop of a police commissioner – it’s your jewels that I really value.”

Raffles groped Donald once more.

“PPHHLLUUZZHH – DDHHUUNNTTTHH, RRHHUUPPHHLLSSHH!” "Please – Don’t – Raffles!”

“But I must – I cannot help myself, Donald. Now, let me explain what happens next. I doubt If you’ll free yourself from these bonds. I was an Eagle Scout, and I know my knots. My calling cards never free themselves. They’re always found the next morning bound, gagged, and exposed like you are now. It’s usually evident that they’ve enjoyed themselves – which helps me elude capture, because they’re too embarrassed about what they did to talk much. They all allowed me to service them – just as you consented to it, Donald. And you did consent to it…”

Donald blushed crimson.

“Or then – it may look as if they’ve abetted me in my crimes. Whatever the case, my calling cards – all good-looking men like you – No – good-looking, yes – but you by far are the most handsome yet! All my calling cards have in a strange way kept me from getting caught!”

“UUHHLL GGHHUUTTHH UUU!” “I’ll get you!”

“Don’t be too sure of that, Dear Donnie. I may come back to get you one day.” Raffles snapped the box shut, put it in a small valise that he carried with him. “The owner of the apartment will find you in the morning. Since these jewels came into his hands in a less than legal way – I doubt if he’ll want to report a crime. And finding the Police Commissioner bound and gagged with his cock and balls exposed and smelling like a tart’s boudoir – well, Donald, for your sake – You may not want this reported either.” Raffles laughed.

He bent down once more, stroked Donald’s jewels and kissed him on his cruelly gagged lips. Raffles then ruffled Donald’s hair once more and turned to leave, but he stopped half way to the door.

“Oh! I almost forgot.” Raffles turned around and came back to Donald. Once more he sat on the poor man’s lap. He dug into his suit jacket and took out his iPhone. Raffles put one arm around Donald’s shoulders, held the iPhone aloft with his free hand, and snapped several selfies.

“Ta-Ta, Donald! Until we meet again!”

With that he moved towards the door to the apartment. As he shut the door behind him, Raffles paused to hear it lock and listened to hear anything from inside the apartment. Ever so faintly he could make out –

“RRHHHUUFFFLLZZHHH -- “UUHHLL GGHHUUTTHH UUU!” “Raffles – I’ll Get You!”

“Oh, I’ll be back to get you once more, my chic cop…I’ll be back for you!” Raffles promised, as he stepped away to vanish into the night.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Definitely missed this when it started, but I'm glad I saw it! A great story. Poor Donald, in well over his head! Confident Raffles, a silver haired robin hood! I hope we get to see more of Dapper Donald's plight- will he escape, will he be stuck there all night? what will the apartment owner think? will he be found by Jerry? so many possibilities, and Im excited for this to hopefully continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Well, the story took an unexpected turn! I wish all the thieves were gentlemen, experienced in tying up, gagging and playing with their helpless victims :lol: Donald is definitely the cutest captive in the hands of his DILF captor. All that "nerdy" muffled speech of his could make any potential kidnapper unable to resist to his pleading. The"gag-kisses" were a steaming-hot addition too! I hope the two hunks meet together soon. For now, let's see what will the happen to poor Donald. Seems like the owner of the apartment got a nice surprise in exchange for the necklace. Can't wait to see what happens next! An excellent story [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]! Thank you for sharing it with us!
parceldelivery
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by parceldelivery »

Fantastic and exquisitely, nay, foppishly plotted story with a great twist - and extra points for the dictionary's worth of delightful cock synonyms.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

A proper little gem of a story.... I also have to say i found it spooky as i have had role play bondage scenario sessions that almost mirror this story. Unfortunately even though i filmed the sessions i am unable to put them online due to the other party not wanting to be a online star.. Hopefully in the coming months i can film more sessions and put them online. Great little tale that ticked lots of my boxes. You are a great story teller.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A proper little gem of a story.... I also have to say i found it spooky as i have had role play bondage scenario sessions that almost mirror this story. Unfortunately even though i filmed the sessions i am unable to put them online due to the other party not wanting to be a online star.. Hopefully in the coming months i can film more sessions and put them online. Great little tale that ticked lots of my boxes. You are a great story teller.
Thank you [mention]privateandrews[/mention], that's high praise indeed! :D
and extra points for the dictionary's worth of delightful cock synonyms.
Thank you, [mention]parceldelivery[/mention]! I take pride on knowing a package full of euphemisms for...well...men's packages!! :lol:
Well, the story took an unexpected turn!
And more turns to come [mention]Donbrown[/mention]...Stay tuned! 8-)
so many possibilities, and Im excited for this to hopefully continue!
There are many possibilities, [mention]gag1195[/mention], but you can be sure handsome men will end up bound and gagged again, again, and again! :twisted:

Thanks, guys, for reading this tale and taking the time to comment! Much obliged! :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great work! Very enjoyable read
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Wow! I haven't found a story I enjoyed this much in a long time. Well written, quite hot, and humorous, with a good plot and interesting characters. This is the sort of thing I hope to find here and is enough to make me stop by a bit more often.
Thank you for posting!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Really great work! Very enjoyable read
Thank you, [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Wow! I haven't found a story I enjoyed this much in a long time. Well written, quite hot, and humorous, with a good plot and interesting characters. This is the sort of thing I hope to find here and is enough to make me stop by a bit more often.
Thank you for posting!
Wow, [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], I am truly humbled. I'm writing the next part, and I can only hope that the chapters to come keep you coming back! :D
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I thought the story was complete, but the sequel is good news. It's a fun read, with suspense and bondage. Great characters, I hope Raffles will have more one-sided conversations, leaving the commissioner express himself in binary ways.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you to [mention]Privateandrews[/mention] [mention]parceldelivery[/mention] [mention]Donbrown[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
[mention]Bondwriter[/mention]

I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

The Fop Kidnapped: Part Three – The Morning After
By KidnappedCowboy

“RRHHHUUFFFLLZZHHH -- “UUHHLL GGHHUUTTHH UUU!” Raffles – I’ll Get You!

There was not much more that Police Commissioner Donald Stone could do other than squawk a smothered vow of justice through the multiple gags that stifled his speech once Raffles - that jewel thief – had shut the apartment door after him. Raffles had left him fettered him firmly to a straight-back, sturdy chair with his wrists bound behind the chair’s back, his brawny arms secured to his sides, his manly chest roped to the chair’s back, his thunderous thighs knotted together and fixed to the chair's seat, and his Nocona-booted feet laced together at the ankles and then pulled back to attach them to the middle bar of the chair legs’ frame. Donald struggled against these bonds to no satisfaction. Try as he might, and as strong as he was, Donald could not loosen any of the knots. Nor could he get any slack in the gags by rubbing his chin against his shoulders. Donald Stone was compellingly confined to his seat and meritoriously muffled to muteness. Raffles had done his work well. He had left his calling card in the apartment of the man he had just robbed. All that was left to do was for the man to accept Raffles’ memento.

What a Victorian Detective Story I’m in! Donald thought.

“GGHHRRRR MMMMPPPPHHH!!! DDHHUUTTHH ZZHHIIIBBHHHUUULLLTTIIKKKLL ZZHHUUVVHHHLL!!” That Diabolical Devil! Donald grunted in frustration to absolutely no one.

At least he let the lights on! Small mercies!

Since he could not budge the chair much, Donald looked around the room to see if he could reach some object that he might use to free himself. It was useless. Raffles had positioned the chair so that it was out of reach of other chairs or end tables. Donald was stuck until the owner of the apartment arrived home the next morning. Just when that would be – Donald did not know. He could hear a clock ticking on the mantelpiece behind him, but he had no idea of the time. He had left Jerry’s apartment with Raffles just after 9:00. It could not have been even 9:30 when Raffles drugged him with the after-dinner drink. Donald had no idea how long he was out, when he awakened to find himself gagged. It could not have been long. He figured that Raffles had him lashed to the chair close to 10:00. And then…

Omigod! Donald – you Silly Booby! You made out with a jewel thief! And you let him blow you! You’re a copper, Man! What were you thinking??

Donald looked down at his turkey neck and dumpling hanging outside his finely tailored, blue serge suit trousers and nestled amongst the curly short hairs of his man-patch.

You weren’t thinking, Old Chum! Your Johnson was!

“Mmmm!” He thought.

Was that moue a sign of regret or – No, Donald – Don’t go there – You’re the Police Commissioner! No way can you fall for a jewel thief!!

Just then, Donald heard a church bell toll the time in the distance. He counted. 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 – 11 – 12 Midnight. He hung his head down dejectedly. It would be a long night!

For some time, Donald listened to hear any sound from the hallway outside the apartment. Sometime after the church bell rang midnight, he heard the elevator doors open and the muffled voices of a couple returning home from a night on the town. Donald tried to get their attention.

“HHUULLPPHHH!! HHUULLPPHHH!! HHUULLPPHHH!!” Help! Help! Help!

But no help came. The church rang no more.

In this ritzy part of town, the residents value their sleep as highly as they value their real estate. No doubt they make sure that while a church bell may be nice during the day – after midnight’s a whole different story. I’ll have to ask Jerry about that.

Jerry – Donald’s best friend, who had invited him to one of his “famous” dinner parties. “You must come, Donnie. There’s someone I’d like you to meet!” And of course, Donald had agreed. He’d accept any invitation from Jerry Kennedy. They went way back to when Donald was a rookie policeman fresh out of college and the Academy, and Jerry – a year older – a young, assistant district attorney fresh out of law school. As a young detective Donald had gone undercover to investigate drug-smuggling ring. When he succeeded in breaking the case wide open, Jerry had helped him navigate it through the trial and conviction. They became fast friends, growing closer over the years. Jerry was gay, too, and like Donald, maintained a level of discretion. The folks of this western city might “tolerate” two gay men as public servants, but acceptance was another matter. So much for taking the beam from your own eye before removing the speck from your brothers – as the Good Book says! So, Donald thought with little else to do but think in the wee morning hours, as he sat bound and gagged with his schlong and his yarbles hanging out – waiting to greet the apartment’s owner, whenever he arrived home! He replayed some of what Raffles had said to him.

“He’s a cutie pie – and he has a huge – I mean HUGE – crush on you, Donald. I figured that out, after he told me you were best friends. All he does is talk about you.”

Raffles was right. Donald had to admit what – for a long time – he had ignored. Jerry had been crushing on him for a long time. Donald had ignored it, but he had to admit that there were times when he had thought he’d like to throw jerry’s toes in the air and pound his tight butt from here to eternity. Jerry was manlicious with his Irish looks, and even in his early 40s, he had a body to die for! They could have been shag pals…Donald looked down.

Not Now, Little Donald. Haven’t you gotten me in enough trouble tonight – God! I’ve got to stop popping Wood!

But Donald didn’t want a friend with benefits. He wanted something more – much more --but early out in their careers, both men decided to put that on the back burner. So, he and Jerry decided to be discreet for the sake of their careers, and each dated other men, as they climbed the ladders of success in their professions. Donald Stone was now at 40 the youngest Police Commissioner in the history of the city, and Jerry Kennedy at 43 was the youngest District Attorney. And both men had pushed down at what they felt for each other, that -- at least in Donald’s case – he had suppressed his feelings.

But Raffles saw it bubbling over in Jerry. Donald, Old Chum – You’ll think about that later…Now you’ve got to get out of this.

Again, Donald labored to free himself. And again, And again –

Raffles is an expert binder. I’m getting nowhere – God! I’m so tired…

Sleep soon began to overtake the dashing detective tethered to a chair, prevented from speaking with layers of gags, and his locker box unlocked for all to see. Before he knew it, Donald’s head slumped down on his chest and he was out like a light.

“DDHHZZUUDDHHZZ UUGGHH!”

Light was pouring through the windows of the apartment, and Donald was slowly awakening to the sound of the church bell tolling.

“UUHH! MMHHUU HHUUDDHH!!” Oh! My Head!! Donald muttered through the gags that stifled him.

Light streamed through the windows, bathing the apartment in bright sunshine. Donald could not tell the time with any certainty. He had awakened as the bells pealed – had they just begun to ring out or had he stirred in the middle of their chiming? He did not know, but Donald guessed it was mid-morning from the intensity of the sunshine. He could faintly make out the sounds of the city below, but the apartment was eerily silent. As he came more to his senses, Donald looked about him. He was still bound strongly to the chair. Testing the bonds once more, Donald quickly found they were as tight as Raffles had tied the night before. And the gags across his lips and mouth had not loosened. His jaw ached from the bundles filling his mouth. Donald also tasted the salty, musky flavor of his own man goo on them. His nostrils, too, took in his own aroma – his sweat, his own headiness, and the unmistakable scent of man sex.

“Uuhh! MMPPPHH!! MMMPPPHH!” Donald cried inaudibly in frustration!

Looking down, Donald caught sight once more of his exposed cock and balls. As usual upon awakening he sported morning wood, and he hung his head knowing there was nothing he could do to relieve himself yet. If he did, it would only add to his ignominy. He also saw dried cum stains on his well-tailored, blue serge suit trousers. Ever the dandy, Donald’s thoughts turned to that stain on his trousers. Damn! I hope the dry cleaners can get that out. This is one of my favorite suits.

A short time later, Donald heard the unmistakable sound of a key in the front door to the apartment.

Brace yourself, old boy! The Second Act is about to begin. Donald Stone steadied his nerves, trying to sit as erect as possible – or just as erect as Little Donald!

Donald heard the door open and shut and then the unmistakable sound of a man’s heavy step approach the living room. He drew a sharp breath through his nostrils.

Raffles – more precisely, the man whom Raffles had impersonated – appeared at the entrance of the living room. The man was dressed in a khakis and loafers, an open-necked red, sport shirt, and a blue blazer. He had an overnight bag and a larger piece of luggage in each hand, which he dropped to the floor when he saw Donald, bound, gagged, and displaying his family jewels at the opposite end of the room.

The two men stared at each other in shock for a nanosecond. Then…

“What the fuck??” He exclaimed, and then he immediately walked past Donald quickly to his bedroom.

“HHUULLPPHH MMHHUU!! HHUULLPPHH MMHHUU!! HHUULLPPHH MMHHUU!!” Help Me! Donald cried three times, as the man breezed past him.

“HHUU CCHHOOMMHH ZZHHUUCCKK HHHH! Hey Come Back Here!

Donald flailed about as much as he could in frustration.

“UUGGHH!!”

The man finally came back out from his bedroom. He stood in front of Donald and stared down at him.

“UUHHNNTTHHYY MMUU!” Untie me! Donald grunted.

“Shut up.” The man barked. He took his iPhone from his blazer pocket and began to text.

As he did so, Donald took the time to take the man in. He appeared to be in his mid-fifties. At first glance, he looked exactly like the man who had lured Donald to this apartment last night, slipped him a Mickey, tied him up, and gave him a mind-blowing knob gobble! Then again, as Donald looked closer, this man was not as handsome in his features as Raffles. He also did not have the athletically fit build of Raffles. Nor was he as tall as Raffles. In short, he wasn’t Raffles. Raffles – Donald deduced – had disguised himself to create an illusion, not a carbon copy.

The man texted away.

U there?

wu

Ive got a prblm. The ice is gone

WTF?

Yup

Robbed?

Looks lyk a Raffles’ job

Did he leave a calling card?

Yup

Who is he?

Idk

Ul pix

The man pointed his iPhone at Donald and started to snap away.

“HHYYY ZZHHTTUUPPTT!!” Hey Stop!

“I said Shut up!!” The man said firmly.

Donald stared defiantly. The man clicked one more photo and sent them into the ether.

OMFG

What

UDK?

No…Tell me

LOL…That’s the f*cking police commissioner

The man took a hard look at Donald, going from his face to his turkey neck and dumplings then back again.

Donald surmised that whoever he was texting told him who he was.

“MMMPPHHH! UUNNTTHHYY MMUU! UUHHRR NN ZZHHUUGGHH DDHHUUBBLL!” Untie me! You’re in big trouble! Donald warned, gathering as much dignity as he could.

“You’re in no position to make demands.” The man warned Donald and went back to texting.

Ugtbk

Ha…nope

Wat do I do

Imnsho…he does have a big cock … I know wat Id do…LOL

Bg

This cld wrk to ur advntg

How so?

U have the cop commish B&G w/ his dick n balls hanging out in ur crib…t+

The man looked up from his screen and gave Donald an appraisal once again. Looking at Don’s morning wood, the man licked his lips.

He is a qt

U have him by his balls…Use it 2 ur advntg

Ur right TTYL

The man walked around Donald, snapping a few more pictures of him from a variety of angles with his iPhone. He stopped in front of the chair, crouched down and took a few close-ups of Donald’s very swollen chubby and tea-bag. He smirked, as he did so.

Donald did not like this. He struggled mightily against the ropes lashing him to the chair and grunted angrily through his gags.

“GGGHHHRRR…UUHHNNTTYY MMUU NNHHUUWWHH!!” Untie me new!!”

“Commissioner Stone – you’ll just have to wait until I’m ready.”

Donald stopped struggling and looked right at his new captor.

SHIT!! He knows who I am!!!

The man read his mind.

“Yes, I know you’re the top cop, and I now have some insurance –a very special insurance to get my jewels back.” Looking down at Donald’s Jehovah’s stiffness, the man smiled. “And your jewels will help me get my own back again.”

“DDHHUUNNTTHH BBHHUUTTHH UUNN MMHHYY ZZHHUULLPPHH!” Don’t bet on my help!

“That’s not what you’ll say, if you don’t want me to tip off the press about this – anonymously of course.”

“PPHHUUCC UUU!”

“Watch the language, Commissioner.”

The man began to tap a few keys on his iPhone and ignored Donald for a bit. After a minute or so, he put his phone in his jacket pocket, then folded his arms across his chest, and looked down at Donald.

“I’ve sent all the photos to a secure location. I know you were had – he’s done it to others – but none in your position.”

Donald did nothing but stare at the man, as he talked.

“I want my jewels back – and you’re going to help me get them back. If you don’t – well, members of the press will get photos of you in very risqué circumstances. Questions will be asked, and it will come out that you had a dalliance – a willing dalliance because I know how Raffles operates – with a jewel thief. You don’t have much choice, Commissioner. Much as I would like to keep you bound, gagged…” The man paused and ran the fingers of his right hand up and down Donald’s flagpole, “…and at full mast – I will untie you, so you can catch a thief. Do I make myself clear?”

Donald glared at the man defiantly. There’s nothing I can do for now.

Donald slowly nodded his head up and down in defeat.

“Good choice.” The man began to untie Donald, starting with his feet, and working his way up and around Donald’s body unhitching the loops that lashed him to the straight back chair. When he loosened the bonds around Donald’s wrists and freed the captive police commissioner, Donald – still gagged – leapt from the chair, ran across the living room into the entrance hall, and quickly found the powder room. The man’s laughter echoed behind him.

“I should have known. With a horse-cock like that, you’d surely needed to see a man about a horse!”

Donald could hear the man’s laughter, as he closed the door to the gents. Donald just made it to the bowl, as he released his bladder and felt instant relief. When he had finished, he slipped his willy and nuts back into his Jockey Rapid-Cool Briefs, grateful that he could zip up. Standing over the sink to wash his hands, Donald slumped his head against the overhanging mirror, crestfallen at the thought of the blackmail he now faced.

Well, Donald, you’re in a fine mess!

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. The extra-large white handkerchief still muffled him from below his nose to the tip of his chin.

You may be the Police Commissioner, but you’re still a cop who needs to get to the bottom of this! And you begin by preserving evidence – whatever it is!

Donald crouched below the sink and opened the cabinet below. He looked around and found a small trash liner. He stood up and opened the bag. Donald next reached behind his head and unknotted the handkerchief, which he then carefully placed in the bag. Next, came the red bandana which had been another OTM gag, followed by a light blue bandana, and another red one twisted to form a cleave-gag. Finally, Donald extracted the two balled-up handkerchiefs in his mouth and placed them into the bag with the other kerchiefs. After carefully closing the plastic bag, he put it aside, and turned the cold water on. He splashed the water from the faucet on his face, and he used the palm of his right hand as a ladle to quench his thirst. Donald turned the water off and took a good look at himself. He was rumpled – to say the least.

Donald removed his wrinkled suit jacket and hung it on the knob of the bathroom door. His shirt was scrunched up from his trousers. And as for the trousers – well, the first thing Donald noticed were the drying man-batter stains at crotch and thigh level.

But unfortunately, these are all from my man syrup – so we cannot obtain any DNA samples that we could use to ID Raffles.

Donald took some toilet tissue and dabbed at the stains, knowing it would be better to let his Dry Cleaners take care of the cum spots – embarrassing though it would be for him. One or two of the stains had not completely dried.

Jeez, Donnie, Old Boy! You certainly can produce nut custard in abundance. The cleaners are going to have a field day getting these stains out.

Donald straightened his Hermès tie.

At least I didn’t hit my tie when I shot my load. The tie would have been ruined!

Donald tucked his shirttails into his suit trousers, took His suit jacket off the doorknob, and put it back on. He straightened his look, fluffed the pocket square, picked the plastic bag up, and took one last look in the mirror.

Time to pay the piper, Commissioner!

Donald opened the door into the hallway, and he saw the man leaning against the wall by the front door to the apartment with his arms crossed, waiting for him.

“Well, Commissioner – I see you’ve put yourself back together.” He eyed Donald up and down. “And I see you took care of that morning wood, but a few mementoes from last night remain…”

Donald would not let the man embarrass him. He maintained his professional demeanor.

Donald interrupted the man. “About last night – the man who called himself Raffles stole jewelry from the apartment. He informed me that you obtained the diamond necklace, earrings, and bracelet by illegal means.”

“Commissioner Stone – you are in no position to investigate me. The pictures I’ve taken of you will see to that. If you start an investigation – well, I know people in the press and media. How will it look for the police commissioner of our fair city, if photos of him bound, gagged, exposed, and in an obvious state of arousal, having enjoyed a blow job from a jewel thief found their way to the press and social media?”

Donald stared coldly at the man.

“I want those gems back. Do you understand, Commissioner?”

Donald remained silent – There’s nothing I can do now.

“Commissioner…?” The man waited for his answer.

“Yes.” Donald quietly responded.

“Good. You will hear from me.” The man noticed the bag that Donald carried. “A souvenir of the evening, Commissioner – A swag bag, if you will?” He chortled.

“You want me to find your jewels.” Donald simply stated.

The man opened the door, held it open with one hand, and made a sweeping gesture for Donald to leave with his other hand. Donald left without saying another word, and he heard the door close behind him. He walked to the elevator, pushed the call button, and waited for it to arrive. When it did, he entered.

What now?

He pushed the button for Jerry’s floor, as the elevator doors closed. When the elevator descended to Jerry’s floor, Donald got off and walked the short distance to Jerry’s apartment door. He rang the bell and waited…

And waited…

And waited…

It’s Sunday morning. Jerry should be home – especially after one of his “famous” Saturday night dinner parties.

Donald knocked on the door. As he did so, the door pushed open. Donald’s cop’s instincts kicked in. He reached into his suit jacket, but, of course, he had left his service revolver locked safely away at home. Although he was police commissioner, Donald still liked to remain armed, except for the occasional evening – like last night – when all he was doing was going to dinner at his best friend’s apartment.

He stepped over the door’s threshold into the front hall of the apartment.

“Jerry…Are you home?”

No answer…

Why isn’t he here? He would be here on his iPhone talking to me about last night’s dinner and making plans to meet for brunch – where is he?

Donald called out again.

“Jerry – it’s me – Don.”

There was no response. No lights were on, but the apartment was on the southside of the building, so it was well-lighted from sunshine. Donald did a quick look around before venturing further into the apartment. Ahead lay the living room, to his left was the dining room. The two rooms had doorways to another hall leading to a bathroom and two bedrooms. Jerry used the spare bedroom as a study, keeping the primary bedroom with its en suite for himself. It also had a large walk-in closet. The dining room also lead to a large kitchen with a maid’s room. When he moved in, Jerry had the walls of the maid’s room taken down to create a larger kitchen/entertainment space.

Donald entered the dining room and looked into the kitchen/entertainment space. Jerry had cleaned up after last night’s festivities, and nothing seemed askew. Donald made his way to the hall leading to the primary bedroom and study, quickly inspecting the living room – Still no sign of his friend. The door to the primary bedroom was closed. Donald knocked softly on the door.

“Jerry – are you in there?”

No answer

Donald opened the door and walked in. The queen-sized bed was unmade and rumpled, as if Jerry had just been sleeping in it. Donald felt the sheets. They were cold.

He hasn’t been in it for some time.

Donald could see nothing else appeared out of place. Jerry’s wallet, wristwatch, and iPhone were on his dresser. Donald stood looking at them on the dresser.

“mmmppphhh mmmppphhh mmppphhh”

It was very faint, but Donald turned his head to look for the source of the muffled sound. Both doors to the en suite and the walk-in closet were closed.

Donald concentrated on the source of the sound.

He went over to the walk-in closet that Jerry had enlarged to fit his wardrobe. Like Donald, Jerry was a clothes horse.

Donald opened the door to the closet.

“MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH!!”

Covered behind Jerry's suits hanging in the closet, Donald spied Jerry’s bare legs and feet bound to chair legs. Donald pushed the suits aside to reveal his naked best friend lashed to a straight back, armed wooden chair. Jerry Kennedy’s lower arms and wrists were tied securely to the chair’s arms, and his biceps and chest strained against the rope holding him tight to the back of the chair. Jerry’s legs had been spread wide and individually tied at his thighs, below the knees, and at his ankles to the seat and legs of the chair. Duct-tape was curled over his mouth and around his head several times, and Jerry’s cheeks bulged with whatever stuffing filled his mouth. He had been gagged more efficiently and strongly than Donald had been, which explained why Donald failed at first to hear Jerry’s suppressed yelps for help.

Jerry’s beefy and heavily built body glistened with sweat from straining against the bonds that held him rigidly to the chair. His efforts to free himself dampened the golden red hair that matted his chest and ran down his perfectly honed six-pack abdominal muscles to fan out below his navel to a fluffy, red man-cabbage patch. Lifting upward from that cabbage patch was Jerry’s swollen, red-golden tool with its purple-helmeted head. Donald had seen Jerry naked before, and both men – having played football in college each man could be described as beefy and brawny, but Jerry had a thickness and burliness to him. And that extended to his willy – Coke can and solid came to Donald’s mind looking at it now.

“DDZZUUNNEETTHH!” Donnie!

Donald looked up to see his friend’s pleading blue-green eyes.

“Oh – sorry, pal!”

Donald moved to remove the duct-tape gagging Jerry.

“NNUUHH! NNUUHH! NNUUHH!” No! No! No!

Jerry violently shook his head back and forth, then pulled backward to avoid Donald’s fingers.

“What is it Jerry – Oh!” Donald asked and then noticed what gave Jerry such a reaction.

“DDHHUUSSHH!” Yes! Jerry started nodding.

Donald saw that a cock-ring, gripping Jerry’s Johnson and nadz at their base, lay nestled in his thick, red man-bush. The cock-ring had a lock on it He noticed wires extended about it. Some appeared to be attached from within the cock-ring to Jerry’s nut-sack and his Johnson. Other wires extended down to a small box-like device under the chair to which he was bound. A small timer was attached to the device. As Donald looked at the timer, it began to buzz…

“Bzzzzt”

Just then the cock-ring around Jerry’s Junk vibrated. Jerry’s face contorted in a mixture of pain and – Donald could hardly believe it – pleasure!

“MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!”

As Jerry groaned under the layers of duct-tape, his tool twitched and trembled.

“MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!”

Then – the edging stopped. Jerry hung his head down on his chest – his breaths through his nostrils deep and fast.

Jerry moaned –

“DDZZUUNNEETTHH! DDHHUULLPPHH MMHHUU!” Donnie! Help Me!

Donald crouched down on his haunches to see if he could detach the wires from the box and timer under the chair, but the wires extended into the box. Donald noticed an envelope with his name on it next to the box. He picked it up.

“Bzzzzt”

And again the vibrating began – sending Jerry’s hard-on aflutter once more.

“MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!” “MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!” “MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!”

Donald did not think his friend could stand this sexual surfing much longer. He opened the envelope, took out the enclosed note, and read it –

Good Morning, Commish!
I see you’ve found my little surprise for you! It was just too much of a temptation for me to leave you bound and gagged upstairs and Jerry free downstairs. So, here he is – And I’ll let him tell you how he got the way he is right now. I’m sure he’s on the edge of release – but the question is – what sort of release does Jerry want?? LOL So, here’s a riddle for you, Commish. If you can solve it, you’ll have the code to release Jerry from the cockcuff. Will you be able to do it before Jerry releases his…Ha Ha!
You’ll hear from me soon, Commish!
Raffles

Donald read the riddle.
482 One number is correct and well placed.
416 one number is correct but wrong placed.
204 two numbers are correct but wrong placed.
780 One number is correct but wrong placed.
873 Nothing is correct.

“Bzzzzt”

“MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!” “MMMPPPHHH” “ MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!” “MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!”

“Hold on, Jerry!”

Donald knelt before his tied up, gagged, and edged friend.

It’s got to be 062!

Putting his hand around the base of Jerry’s rod and nuts to get to the lock on the cock-ring, Donald couldn’t help but manipulate Jerry’s manhood.

My God! Jerry is thick!

Donald punched in 062. The lock disengaged, and Donald quickly removed the cock-ring and wires from Jerry’s cock and balls. As he did so, Jerry started moaning lustily.

MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!” “MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPPHHH!!!”

He could stand it no longer. Donald felt his friend’s nut-sack tighten in preparation for shooting. Jerry’s purple-helmeted warrior erupted and shot his man batter up high onto his body and over Donald’s hand. Spray after spray of semen gushed forth from his cock slit until Jerry was spent.

The walk-in closet was now filled with the odor of sweat, musk, and cum. Donald grabbed some discarded socks from the floor and used them to wipe the spooge from his hands.

Beep Beep

Donald took out his iPhone. The number was unknown, but he answered it.

“Commissioner Stone”

“Hey, Commish! Guess who? Did you free Jerry in time?”

“Get to the point, Raffles!”

“Oh – you’re no fun the morning after, Commish! Anyhoo…I decided after I left you all tied up and gagged last night that it would be worth my while to pay a visit to your friend Jerry. What better way to insure my continued well-being than to extort not only the police commissioner of this fair city but his friend the district attorney as well! So, I’ll be milking you both – Ha! Ha! Hehehe!! – Get it, Commish? Milking??”

Donald was dead silent.

“Ya’ gotta lighten up, Commish! Just so you remember that I have you and Jerry by the balls, I’m sending photos of you and Jerry –”

Zwoop Zwoop

Donald heard the familiar sound of files uploaded to his iPhone.

“Go ahead – take a look, Commish. I’ll hang on.”

Donald opened the files. One contained pictures of him bound, gagged, and getting a blow job from Raffles. The second file was comprised of photos of Jerry bound to the chair with Raffles on his lap. They were making out, and Jerry looked very into it.

“Okay, Raffles. What exactly do you want from us?” Donald asked.

“Oh, Commissioner Don – you and Jerry will have to wait and see for that. I’ll be in touch. Right now, I imagine you had better attend to your friend the DA. I am sure you both need to clean yourselves up. Hehe hehe!! Toodles!!!”

Donald put his iPhone away. He looked over at Jerry still bound and gagged. The poor guy looked at the end of his ropes.

“UUHHMM ZZHHUURRHHEE, DDHHUUNNHHEE!” I’m sorry, Donny!
\
“You and me both, pal” Donald walked over to his friend.

“I’ll get you free, Jerry, and then we’ll have to figure a way out of this mess we’re in.”

To be continued…
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Amazing! Truly, utterly Amazing! The descriptions were fantastic! I love the writing style for this adventure, and an adventure it is turning out to be! I had no idea what to expect with this update, and the twists kept coming! The Raffles look-alike with his blackmail of poor commissioner Stone, Raffles taking advantage of Jerry with that devious puzzle-cock device, Raffles' own blackmail, and of course the mutual lust between Donnie and Jerry! I can't wait to see how these mutually opposed blackmails will play out, and I have no doubt it's going to involve more of our hunky commissioner and DA in bondage!

oooo! and who else might Raffles tie up in his ongoing game of bondage cat and mouse?

I was already really enjoying this story, and now I am on the edge of my seat! Eagerly awaiting more!
My M/M Stories Here
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Really glad I decided to read this! You have an interesting plot going on. And it definitely made me wish I was tightly tied to a chair while reading it 😉 Looking forward to more!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Quite apart from the wonderful bondage set-ups (a chairtied redhead - what could possibly be better?), I'm a big fan of [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]'s joyous writing style, especially the wonderfully ripe alliteration. The following made me laugh in sheer delight:
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years agocompellingly confined to his seat and meritoriously muffled to muteness

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Glad to read a brand new chapter to this story. I must say, things took quite an unexpected turn! Jerry's description of how he was deviously restrained and edged by Ruffles was for sure my favourite thing in this chapter. A cruel predidicament, but it must have changed a bit the way the two men used to see each other. Because of Raffles, now Donald knows that his friend has a lifelong crush on him and Jerry must have felt a bit embarrassed to be seen completely helpless yet ... stiff, by no other than his crush. I would love to read this pert from Jerry's point of view, though. It would be interesting to see how he felt during his rescue by Don.Can't wait to read more! An excellent job, as always [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] !!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Donald and Jerry ,both in a state of bondage blackmail. You sir have a very perverted and twisted way of story telling, and i fucxing LOVE it. Just love the fact that Donald was helpless till he had to be released by the homeowner and then blackmailed , adding the extra element of Donald looking for his friend/possible bondage buddy and him finding him in his helpless situation of forced edging ,is a stroke of genius. I knew straight away when Donald went to jerrys apartment that Jerry would be bound and gagged, the fact he was in the closet and being electrity edged was just amazing. Adding in the fact the thief has them on a hook and loves what he does.( dont we all,) leaves this story wide open. Thank you for your time and effort,
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I'm hoping for a game of cat and mouse with, er, Don & Jerry.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Have i missed Jerrys story of how he ended up bound gagged and forced with a cock ring to be edged ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic