A ride of a lifetime (F/F) [Scene 2 is out]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
miastro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A ride of a lifetime (F/F) [Scene 2 is out]

Post by miastro »

Hi! My name is Eleanora, but my friends call me Ellie. I am a happy bondage enthusiast. I love being tied up, probably more than anything else.

Luckily, I have many friends, and some enjoy restraining me. For instance, my former colleague, Ksenia. Not so long ago, she found employment in law enforcement to spend more time with handcuffs. As her duties meant transporting defendants to the court hearings, she now had access to the specialized jail truck. It would often be driven empty, and Ksenia had an idea.

As I approached her house, my heart was pounding. I was about to be strictly bound as a dangerous criminal, at the complete mercy of my friend. I picked a comfortable outfit: flat ballet shoes, sheer tights, a miniskirt, a blouse, and a choker. Something a fake German heiress, Anna Sorokin, would wear. We had some tea and gossiped a bit. Now, it was time to go for one of the empty rides, but today, I would be the illegal passenger of the vehicle. The game started: now I was her obedient captive for the day.

Soon, the cold metal touched my wrists. Two clicks transferred my freedom to Ksenia: my hands were tightly handcuffed behind my back. Ksenia was a master of handcuffs; she knew how to keep them comfortable while secure. Perfect! I was asked to kneel on the chair: leg cuffs connected my ankles with a surprisingly short chain. A big smile shined on my face. I was all tied up, helpless! Ksenia grabbed my shoulder and led me to the car.
Walking in these leg cuffs was not a piece of cake. I was graciously tiptoeing my small steps through the garden. It's a good thing I wore flat ballet shoes instead of high heels. Sunlight was reflecting on my tights. How good I looked! Bounded by arms and legs, I felt like a model of the best fashion event.

Buckled into the seat of the truck, one of my wrists was uncuffed to be immediately fastened back with my hands now in front. A small lock secured my hands to a little ring in the middle of a seat. My legs followed, with a lock binding them to a ring at the bottom of a seat, minimizing my already very little freedom. Ksenia removed my shoes: a captive should be barefoot. I still had nylon on my lovely feet. How stunning they looked in the elegant fetters, strictly shackled. A ball gag followed, with holes inside for safety reasons.

As the doors slammed, I looked at my reflection on the other truck wall. Marvellously good! I was close to a subspace. My lovely toes were tapping on the floor of the truck. Ankles fixed to the ring, with no more freedom than a couple of centimetres. Stunning tights emphasized the beauty of my legs. Arms chained to the chair. A gag. There was no escape. I struggled a bit; the jiggling of metal pleased my ears. Ksenia did a fantastic job. I am hers, entirely at her mercy, with my legs and arms shackled, fixed to the seat of a jail truck.

To be continued…
Last edited by miastro 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Wonderful beginning. And welcome to the forum!!!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I’d love to hear the continuation
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Welcome on the forum Eleonora. Await the follow of your story. Finally a damsel in ballet flat: a timeless classic.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Great start, short chapter very easy to follow. Liked the idea, the set-up. Plenty of directions you could choose.

Looking forward to more.
miastro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by miastro »

@Trickster , @Sian91 , @sweetvillain , @RopeBunny thank you for your kind words ^^

Scene 2:

I had plenty of opportunities to entertain myself throughout the ride. While rubbing my cuffed feet against each other, I was tickling the inner sides of my thighs as my hands were secured precisely there. The silkiness of the tights was making me crazy. Recently done pedicures on my toes could be seen through the nylon.

As a few hours passed, the truck stopped. The doors opened, and I saw the premises of a gas station. It was time for a break. A couple of chains were jiggling in Ksenia's hands. I could still be restrained in the cafeteria - a part of an ordinary defendant's transportation procedure. I just needed to pretend I was one.

As Ksenia was re-shackling me, I could not think straight anymore. The anticipation of being restrained in public was immense. My friend was covering my body in cold steel. The chain made a turn around my neck, then around my waist, forming a belly chain with my handcuffed hands attached in front, and continued to my legs, ending at my shackled ankles. I did not receive my shoes back: a captive should be barefoot, as stated by Ksenia before. Instead, she tickled my soles mercilessly, temporarily tying my big toes with a lace. Before leaving, a pair of thick white socks was put on my feet to keep my tights clean. The gag was removed.

The walk to the cafeteria was intriguing. As it was already late, there were not many people outside. Tired truckers were hanging out with a cup of coffee, preparing for a long night on the road. Imagine how they looked at me! A barefoot, strictly cuffed woman in sheer tights and a miniskirt. Just like before, the length of the leg chain forced me to tiptoe to walk elegantly. That skill I mastered better than anyone else: I taught the shackled cat walking at the local dance club.

Despite the situation, I felt very safe. Ksenia was guarding my every step, holding me when needed. It was a bizarre feeling. I was an angel in white socks and a choker, chained from head to toe. I could only do small steps at a time, with countless locks on my body, keys to which I did not personally possess. Complete defencelessness. Still, I felt secure and precious. I felt like a Monet painting in the Louvre. A princess in distress.

To be continued...
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Good continuation, lots of description.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Hi Eleanora.
The story is very beautiful, some details dear to me, the growth of tension and some metaphors.
Very nice, continue.....
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic