Eyes of Fire (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FearHaven
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Eyes of Fire (F/M)

Post by FearHaven »

A fictional story, written in first person.

It was Sunday afternoon. The bedroom was rather warm and the sheets smelt like they had not been changed in months. Sunlight pierced the white lacey curtains hanging from the window, spreading light across the room, creating a soft golden glow. The smell of musky old clothing and pheromones lingered in the air as I sat there on the bed, bored as can be.

My Top was beautiful. She was tall and curvy with hazel coloured eyes and wavy long hair. But she was not always as she appeared on the outside. Underneath was a lazy, careless personality that left a lot to be desired.

“I want to play.” I said to her as she entered the room. She just looked at me with a blank face and threw me two lengths of rope.

“Here, you can tie yourself up while I sit at my computer.” She said.

I already knew how to create a self hogtie, as I was instructed to learn during previous sessions. My Top was not the best rigger, and rather lazy when it came to many other things, which was disappointing. She always claimed that she likes topping, however something was missing. She simply doesn’t have the same drive, the same level of passion that I have seen in other people.

Without hesitation I stripped naked, sat back down on the bed and coiled the cotton rope around both of my ankles. Then I created a loop to slip my wrists in to and attached them to my ankles, behind my back. Once I was successfully hogtied she stood up from her computer desk and reached into our toy chest, pulling out a ball gag and a leather hood. She then crawled across to my side of the bed and applied both the gag and the hood, fastening them tightly as usual.

I laid there on my side, unable to see or speak. It was quiet, there was no movement on the bed and I was beginning to wonder what she was thinking. Suddenly the silence was broken as she began to speak. “I thought about just leaving you here, but I suppose I’ll be nice and play with you for a while.” She said as she grabbed my nipple and slowly started rubbing it.

I moaned a little through the gag and she could tell that I was quickly getting aroused. After a while my dick went hard, and so she decided to plant her foot up against it and start rubbing. She was wearing long fluffy pyjamas, and the sensation of her sock rubbing against my dick felt surprisingly good. She then started teasing both of my nipples with both of her hands, while still rubbing my dick simultaneously.

I started moaning more and more, before she stopped and untied me. I spent the rest of the afternoon staring at my phone, before she drove me home. No orgasm, no cuddles and no attention was given to me after she had untied me.

The following day I called her on the phone in an attempt to speak with her about her disinterest in me. It wasn’t a pleasant phone call to say the least. She admitted that she was loosing interest in our relationship. She told me that the spark just wasn’t there anymore, and while she enjoys topping, its not the same with me.

“Maybe we would have more of a spark if you actually did something different for once.” I said to her while on the phone. The call went silent for a moment before she said “Well maybe if you would stop looking at other women I would feel more inclined!”

“I look at other women because they actually excite me, instead of treating my like I’m a chore!”

Then the phone went silent again, before the call disconnected all together. She was angry... I was angry... it was a bad week.

A few days later I received a text message from her saying “I have booked a hotel room this Saturday overlooking the bay. You know exactly which one. BE THERE!”

“What the hell is going on?” I thought to myself. It’s not like her to arrange a meeting like that.

When Saturday evening arrived I showed up at the hotel and parked my car, before making my way to the lobby where she greeted me, wearing a grey fabric coat that covered almost her entire body. On her feet were a pair of black shiny heels that only triggered more questions in my heed.

“Follow me to the room.” She said as she turned her back to me and proceeded to walk in to the elevator. I did what I was told and followed her up to the room, where she had placed a chair for me to sit on. Once we entered the room she pointed at it and said “Strip naked, sit down and don’t say a fucking word!”

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied, as slipped off my clothes and parked my ass on the cold plastic chair.

She then glared at me with that look that said “I’m going to hurt you!” as she removed her coat, revealing a black PVC dress underneath. She looked simply stunning, with her dress tightly hugging her curves and her auburn red hair resting upon her shoulders. Part of me was worried however. The look she gave me was one that I had never witnessed before. My heart sank into my chest as I caught her gaze, wondering what the fuck was about to go down.

I sat there naked on the cold chair as she walked towards me, with her heels clacking on the hard wood floor. I took a large breath in as she stopped right in front of me and stared down at me intensely.

“If you think I treat you like a chore, then you’re in for it tonight!” She said.

“I’m going to show you what I’m capable of, and if you complain about it, you’ll be sleeping on the floor. Understood?”

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied.
She then proceeded to open a suitcase she had placed on the floor and grabbed out a thick roll of duct tape, which she used to secure my ankles to each front leg of the chair. Then I was ordered to place my hands behind the backrest, as she bound them together as well.

Just when I thought she was finished, she wrapped several layers of tape around my torso, fastening my upper body tightly to the backrest so that I could not move. With each breath I took in, it felt as if the tape became tighter and tighter before she eventually stopped wrapping, leaving only a slight gap in the tape to expose my nipples.

She then took a step back to inspect her work. “Something is missing.” She said, as she removed her dirty panties from around her hips, slipping them over her shiny black heels as they came off.

I immediately shook my head and said “No”, as I knew exactly where this was going. However before I could say another word she stuffed them aggressively into my mouth and wrapped tape around my head to prevent me from spitting them out. They were absolutely filthy and I could only assume she had not showered in days.

I moaned through the gag but it was no use. She just laughed at me and smacked my thighs really hard with a leather belt. It hurt like a bitch and caused me to yell into the gag, to which she struck me a second time, and then a third time. Just when I thought she had stopped she proceeded to belt me again, faster and faster until I couldn’t take it anymore.

After finally backing off, she dropped the belt on the floor and grabbed both of my nipples and started to rub them slowly. The sensation of having them touched like this was starting to make up for the pain, and soon enough my dick grew harder than a diamond, which made her smile.

Her glossy crimson lips smiling at me was a sight to see. However it didn't last long. She stopped teasing my nipples and bent down to grab something from the suitcase. My heart sank into my chest again as I feared what she might do next. As my eyes glanced down I witnessed her picking up an electric prod. I immediately shook my head and moaned once more through the gag. She slapped me across the face and then placed the metal contacts of the rod against the tip of my dick.

“If you dare say no to me again, I’m gonna shock you right here! Understood?”

I stared at the floor to avoid eye contact with her and simply nodded my head, but that was also a mistake. She quickly grabbed my jaw and pulled my head up to meet her gaze, before shocking me on the tip of my dick.

“You will fucking look at me when I’m speaking to you!” She yelled.

I let out a rather muffled scream and started to cry, however this only seemed to add fuel to the fire as she smiled at me once more. But this was not a nice gesture, this was a sarcastic grin that I had not seen before. Next thing I know I’m being shocked on my thighs, right on the belt markings. First it was the left leg, and then the right leg… back and forth… back and forth until I was truly sobbing and begging her to stop, to which she did after a good five minutes.

She then ran her fingers through my hair, stroking it softly in an effort to calm me down, before pulling my head in to her cleavage, so that I could hear her heart beat. It was a really nice break from the sadism and I actually started to relax more, as I could smell her scent and feel her close to me. Surprisingly she then cut the tape and released me from the chair all together. I dropped straight to my knees on the floor at her feet, emotionally drained and a little broken.

“Stay there.” She said as she exited the room, flicking off the lights on her way out. I knelt there in the darkness, naked and cold, awaiting her return.

After what seemed like 30 minutes had gone by, the lights came back on and she entered the room, holding a hitachi wand in one hand and silver chains in the other. She dropped the items on the bed nearby, before instructing me to climb on to it. I did as I was told and before I knew it I was being fastened to the bed in a spread eagle position, completely helpless, at her mercy.

She climbed on top of me and looked down at me, smiling once more as she said “If you want an orgasm… I’ll give you an orgasm you’ll never forget!” The wand was then plugged in and held firmly against my crotch. What came later was 2 hours of intense moaning, wriggling and fighting against my bonds.

I never managed to get away from her as she sat on top of me the entire time. I’ll never bring her abilities in to question again, I’ll never argue with her again, and I will most certainly never disobey her again.

Looking back on this, part of me was terrified, while part of me enjoyed what she did. Perhaps it was the intense mix of feelings and sensations running through me like a freight train.

One thing is certain though… For her… I would do anything.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Damn this one got my heart beating a little quicker lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic