The Brotherhood - Riverdale Tales (MM/MM) (ILLUSTRATED) -- Updated chapter 18 4/7/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Oh! Loved this chapter! Very unexpected, but very satisfying.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

stimle wrote: 10 months ago Oh! Loved this chapter! Very unexpected, but very satisfying.
I'm glad :D
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

As with every chapter, great job! Can’t wait to see what comes next.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It seems no one in the brotherhood can resist tying up Archie and Jughead. Not that I blame them. Although knowing what happened to Sam and Dean, Jeff and Doug are playing a dangerous game right now...
My M/M Stories Here
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

gag1195 wrote: 10 months ago It seems no one in the brotherhood can resist tying up Archie and Jughead. Not that I blame them. Although knowing what happened to Sam and Dean, Jeff and Doug are playing a dangerous game right now...
You're right about that! Ambition can be a bad guide...

However, the situation isn't exactly the same. Sam and Dean attacked Archie, while they're just stopping intruders.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
GopalKN
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalKN »

I really like where this is going. Really want to see it’s continuation ASAP :D
GopalNK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalNK »

It's been awhile. Checking if this story has been discontinued since I would love to read more. Is there goong to be an update?
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Yep. Planned next month actually. I released a chapter of the other branch of the brotherhood last month, and will release a new chapter of my MHA story later this month (already available on my Patreon!).

Thanks for asking.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

GopalNK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalNK »

Hmm okay. Thank you for replying! I can’t wait to see Archie and Jughead get the bondage treatment :twisted:
DTaped79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTaped79 »

Look forward to more.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Hi @GopalNK @DTaped79 , the wait is over! Hope you'll like this chapter!

Chapter 17

“I love these booby traps”, Doug asserted, as he was sitting an unconscious Jughead on a light metal chair. “Once they step in it, boom! They’re not only kept in place, they’re also knocked out in a minute. And without any harm done!” he added as he put some strong, rigid handcuffs around the teen's wrists, after pulling his arms behind the chair rest. “We shall tell the Elders they work just fine! I don’t think they have actually been tested on the field before”, he addressed Jim, still outside the cabin, while linking a similar -yet larger- pair of cuffs around his captive’s ankles, just over his boots.

The other guard was coming in, progressing slowly as he dragged an equally unconscious Archie by his armpits.

“I’m… not so sure”, he answered, while his acolyte was starting wounding chains around Jughead’s body, ”It worked just fine on the beanie boy but his friend didn’t step on it and was about to release him. I had to… knock him out the old fashioned way!”

« I hope you didn’t damage him, » Doug retorted, still concentrated on Jughead’s chain bondage, now winding the metal link around his legs and connecting it to his handcuffs at the back of the chair. “As far as I’ve understood it, he is the one most valuable”.

“The red paladin, right?” Jeff said, as he was, with some effort, lifting Archie to a chair facing Jughead’s.

“That’s right”, the blonde acolyte replied, before giving a final thug on the chains binding Jughead, apparently satisfied with their tightness. “Leave him to me!”, he said to Jeff, pointing at Archie, as he was fetching more chains and cuffs. “I’m pretty happy with how I chained this one. I may have a knack for this!”

“Please yourself!” Jeff shrugged, not unhappy to leave his burden on the chair. “Damn, you didn’t leave me the lightweight one!”

“Stop complaining and better find something to gag them!”, the blonde said as he was cuffing Archie’s hands. I think the chloroform is fading off!”

Jughead was indeed slowly moving in his chain, not enough to realize he was tied up yet. His eyes were still closed, but he let out a little moan escape his lips.

“Why don’t we have the plug gags the others are using in acquisition missions?”

“Because we don’t do that, normally!” Jeff shrugged, locking chains around Archie’s waist. “As far as I know, it’s the first time we take prisoners at the gate!”

“Yes, but now it happens, I realize we lack everything… some straitjackets would be really helpful to restrain them. After the acquisitions of the Winchester brothers, I heard they had become quite popular within the acquisition teams…”

“I’m not doing bad with chains!” Doug muttered.

“... and we don’t even have rope nor tape!” he continued, ignoring the interruption. “This is always useful though! After that shift, I’m gonna officially ask for more stuff here…”

“............ooooh… what…. what’s going on?” Jughead let out more of a croak than actual words, yet he was now obviously awakening. The chains emitted a little click as he tried to move on the chair. He opened his eyes. In one instant, his expression came from confusion to horror as he became aware of his restraints.

“Oh come on, any cloth would do!” Doug addressed Jeff, ignoring Jughead’s more and more frantic struggles. He gave a final tug to Archie’s chain before locking them. The redhead was now cuffed hands and feet, and several meters of chains were pinning him unmercilessly on the chair, just like Jughead.

“Fuck”, the beanie boy exclaimed! “I knew you guys were fishy! What do you want now? Why did you tie us up? And what did you do to ARMMMPPPHHHH?”

He was powerless as Jeff forcibly forced a balled up cloth in his open mouth, one of his gloved hand forcing the cloth all the way in behind his teeth, while the other was holding his head still.

“The boy has a point though. What do we do now?” Jeff asked as he was still pushing the gag, completely ignoring the boy’s struggles and muffled protests.

“We report to the Temple. And collect our reward! What else?” Doug replied, contemplating Archie slowly starting to wake up too. “You have another of these stuffings?”

“There!” Jeff handed him another piece of cloth. Jeff balled it up in his hands, while approaching Archie's face closer.

“Hey, big boy, wakey-wakey!”, he taunted him.

“hhmmm… wha…. what’s goiMMMMPPHHH?” his still confused eyes startled as he was roughly being stuffed with the gag too.

“Take this to tie over their mouths. Otherwise they’ll spit it out”, Jeff said, as he was handing Doug a green long cloth.

“Thanks, I know how a gag works. I may be stuck here with you for now, but I did my classes!” Doug snarled as he took the cloth while keeping his gloved hand firmly over Archie’s mouth, preventing him from spitting the gag.

Again, Jeff didn’t comment on the contemptuous remark. He focused on tying a tight over-the-mouth gag on Jughead instead, while his blonde colleague was doing the same to Archie.

"MMhnph phhm fnch? NNGHMNN! MMhmrm nrm mmm? MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng phn nph?" Archie began to shout, and to trash wildly… at least, as much as the chains allowed him, which was very little. The chains quickly bit his flesh, making him understand he could go nowhere.

“Easy there”, Doug said to his ear as he finished knotting the gag. Holding his shoulders to prevent the chair from falling, he continued “You’re not going anywhere. Just look at your friend, he’s much calmer than you”.

Jughead indeed seemed more stoic as his gag was being knotted too.

“Mmph nph gn, Nrch! PHhmm hnfm phhm nppmr hnnn fnr nnmm!" Jughead “said”. Despite the gag rendering his speech indecipherable, his soothing tone and lack of struggling made Archie calm down a little bit. But it was obvious the ginger didn’t like to be restrained.

“Now, let’s call the Temple…” Doug said as he was approaching a radio transmitter in a table behind him.

“Of course”, Jughead thought. “There is no cellphone network, so they need such a method to communicate with… whoever they work from. Probably that mysterious Brotherhood”. Unlike Archie who was still testing his cuffs - yet less violently than in the beginning - he quickly understood he had no chance against them. Instead, he focused on every detail he could get.

“WAIT!”, Jeff said as he was already turning on the power switch. “We don’t want them to hear our conversation with the Elders, don’t we?”

Doug’s hand stopped. “Damn you’re right. But we have only one ear muffler here…” he said as he grabbed a pair and forced it over Archie’s ears, instantly deafening him, causing the redhead to squirm again in his chains.

“I have my earplugs,” Jeff commented, before grabbing them and forcing them one by one into Jughead's ears.

“Say right away I’m snoring!”, Doug laughed as he turned the radio on and began the call.

“You actually are…” mumbled Jeff for himself.
Jughead needed a minute or two to recall what had happened to him, but as he remembered the chloroform booby trap, everything connected clearly. They weren’t wrong about the Brotherhood; that kind of trap and the fact these two guards have abducted them is clearly their mark. They were obviously not just park rangers anyway.

He did not struggle as the foam plugs were put into his ears. He just let out a muffled grunt of frustration behind his gag as the foam was quickly expanding and deafening him. For a short moment, he thought they were going to let them listen to their conversation, but they ultimately avoided that mistake. The brown-haired one seemed to be bullied, but he actually cared for his job… whatever it might be!

Jughead watched them talk to the radio. The plugs were working well and all he could hear was muffled, unintelligible speech. But he somewhat knew how to read lips. Fact is, they were mostly turning their backs, and even when they spoke to one another, Archie was between them, and he was still moving and trashing on his chair… as if he was trying to break the cuffs or something.

"Cnmm nnmmn, Nrchnm, nnn mmph mm mnnh nph phhmm! Nph'ph nmpnrphnnph!" Jughead tried to calm him down. Archie paused just for the time to cast him a quizzical look, then struggled anew. Jughead sighed behind his gag.

In 10 minutes of conversation, all he could read was the word “trespassing”, which wasn’t helpful as that’s what they actually did. He may have spotted “brother” or “elder”, which would be more useful, but he wasn’t sure.

What he quickly understood though is that their conversation wasn’t unfolding as planned. The blond one seemed very confident at first, they talked for a while, then paused, which meant their correspondent must have fetched someone else. But as the conversation resumed, his smile was fading, and both of the captor’s expressions then showed mixed feelings, first confusion, then disappointment, and finally deep worry.

The conversation finally ended. The blonde captor turned in his direction, looking at his two captives. He didn’t remove Archie’s ear mufflers nor Jughead earplugs, so he didn’t intend them to hear him. Yet, as he was facing him, Jughead could read clearly on his lips. What he said was:

“What are we going to do with these two now?”
Last edited by Carnath 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Indeed, what are they going to do with Archie and Jughead now... whatever it is, it can't be good for those meddling kids!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Phenomenal work as always @Carnath. Still very much enjoying this adventure. Love the descriptive writing and of course the addition of illustrations. Just a small comment about the illustrations in this latest chapter: I don't think they're appearing in the correct order!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago Phenomenal work as always @Carnath. Still very much enjoying this adventure. Love the descriptive writing and of course the addition of illustrations. Just a small comment about the illustrations in this latest chapter: I don't think they're appearing in the correct order!
Damn you're right. It's fixed now. Sorry for that!
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Another great chapter. Just love Archie and Jughead tied up and gagged. I wonder what will happen to him.

They should have been tied gagged a lot in the show before it ended.
GopalNK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalNK »

I really felt it resembled like that one hardy boys cover page. I am so loving how things are going. Hopefully, u see them in more trouble
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

This is a great read! Love the illustrations too
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Chapter 18

That was supposed to be a good day.

Luke was slowly acclimating to Riverdale. The hardest part was being accepted as a trainee officer by the local sheriff. Even with the Brotherhood backing him, being an undercover agent was new for him - and the quick training he got to the Brotherhood had hardly prepared him to being an actual cop.

But against all odds, things appeared to unravel just fine. His fake references had quickly been accepted, and the work wasn’t so hard, Riverdale being - apart from strange events - an overall calm little town. He even felt like he was starting to gain a little confidence from his targets. At least, they didn’t seem to suspect him of being a brotherhood member - even less of being the one who had gassed them and left them tied up for a whole night.

Things were really going well.

But then came the phone call.

It was a little after 11 a.m., and Luke immediately understood that something was wrong. The number of his phone was one of the brotherhood’s , but it wasn’t time for his report, and most importantly… that was a number reserved to the elders.

He picked up at once.

“Luke here!”

“We have a problem”. This was a hoarse voice. Maybe elder John, but Luke wasn’t sure. “Where are the two targets you were supposed to watch?”

“I… I c-can’t watch them constantly. They must be at home or downtown, I can check…”

“No need. They are at the gates.”

“What?”

“The gates, Luke. They’ve been apprehended by our guards. Right now, they’re trussed up in their shed, waiting for our next move!”

“Wait, so he… ah, I didn’t think they might actually do it. This Jughead spoke about that but I thought me and the sheriff had persuaded him not to go there. And where did they find a car?. I… I’m sorry, I obviously underestimated his determination”.

“Clearly you did”. The voice was calm, but it sounded like a guilty verdict.

“B-but… all things considered… isn’t it a good thing? I mean, they were our targets after all and…”

A loud, deep sigh cut him off.

“You are just thinking like the Winchesters and those idiots at the gates. Yes, we need them, but there are two problems. First, we need to cover our tracks, which means we can’t just grab them without making up a good story explaining their disappearance. Plausible death, or other things. That’s why we needed to set fire to your buddy’s house, remember? Officially, you’re both dead”.

“No need to remind me that…” Luke muttered.

“What was that?”

“Uuuh, nothing, elder! Sorry!”

“And second, we need them on our side. Which means that we must use a minimum of persuasion before we try to convert them. Unless, our conversion process might not work… What was your friend’s name again? Nico, or something like that?”

“Nick…”

“Ah right! So you know what I mean. By the way, you were supposed to take care of that part, but clearly you’ll need some help. Anyway, the emergency now is to take them back to Riverdale without compromising us. Listen well, here’s what you’ll do…”

Two hours later, Luke was driving at breakneck speed in a Riverdale police car. During the whole trip, he had been rehearsing in his head the scenario the Elder had told him. Hopefully, they’d buy it. He didn’t know how he'd find the boys. Scared? Angry? They would have been kept immobile, probably deafened and muted for almost four hours…

At least he came in sight of the Brotherhood’s mountain. Thirty minutes later, he was engaging in the small dirt road leading to the entrance. A blonde guard - Doug, if he recalled well - was waiting for him, clad in his ranger disguise. His face was expressionless. Luke didn’t have many interactions with him during his time at the temple, but he didn’t feel like he was very sympathetic to him.

“You took your sweet time!”, he said as a welcome.

“Not quite, believe me!” he answered, quitting his car. “I’ve driven like crazy on the road and…”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever”, he replied. “Hey Jeff!”, he turned around, yelling in the direction of their cabin. “The idiot’s here! Come and bring the boys!”

“Hey!” Luke replied angrily.

“What? Wasn’t it your job to watch them closely?”

“And what about your job?”

“What about it? I guard the gates, I caught the intruders!”

“Didn’t you fail to report to the Temple at some time? I distinctly remembered the Elder calling you an idiot too. Apparently, keeping them tied up for hours wasn’t in the plan either!”
They were still bickering when Jeff came up, holding Archie Andrews in his arms. Coils of chains were wrapped around his body, while sturdy and rigid handcuffs were locked tight on his wrists and ankles. Despite those bindings, the boy was still clearly wiggling and trying to struggle. He wasn’t at his wildest though: even if he was blindfolded, he must have felt he was being carried away and knew a fall would just harm him without setting him free. His protests were real though, but severely muffled by the thick cloth gag firmly pressed over his lips, concealing an inner stuffing that was immobilizing his tongue, thus rendering any attempt of intelligent speech useless.

“Ssssh, guys!” Jeff said, obviously deploying some efforts to carry Archie - and maintain him in his arms. “He’s wearing ear mufflers but I don’t know how efficient they are, so you’d better quit crying like that”.

“Hmpf!” Doug replied, upset at being lectured by the one he didn’t have any esteem for. “I’ll fetch the other one”, he said, turning around and walking away to the small house, while Luke was offering Jeff his help to have Archie sit in his backseat.

Ten minutes later, he was driving on his way back, with now two bound, gagged, blindfolded and deafened teens sitting in his car. He drove slowly, using only secondary roads, with many turns. He was taking some distance from the Brotherhood estate. Keeping on an isolated road would lessen the odds of an unwilling encounter. Just anyone could wonder why a single officer would have two boys chained and gagged in his car. Also, it’d allow him to keep a glance at them in the rear mirror.

Archie was struggling the most, moaning in his gag from time to time, and also wriggling his torso, as if he was trying to dislodge the chains. That wouldn’t work, Luke quickly convinced himself, as the chains were also going over his shoulders, thus anchoring the links going all around his torso and locked in his back.

Apparently, Jughead was more quiet. Luke only heard a muffled grunt coming from him as he was landing him on his seat. He had realized that his metal bounds were useless to fight, but when watching him closely, he was far from inactive. First, he managed to discreetly turn around, and despite his cuffs, he managed to test the door handle. Luke congratulated himself for having checked the door lock before. Jughead couldn’t expect to flee from the car in his state of bondage, but this could have definitely driven some unwanted attention. And second, he seemed far more attentive to his environment, despite his ears being plugged. He even gave Archie slight elbow knocks every time he was starting to moan too loudly, as if he was trying to memorize the vibrations of the road or the number of turns…

After a good thirty minutes, Luke was slowly coming out of the forest. Before crossing a small town, he took a turn and parked his car along an old industrial area. Both boys were now heads-up, moaning softly and quizzically as they felt the car stopped and Luke exiting the car.

He seized Archie, taking him with some difficulty in his arms, before seating him on the road, his back against the car. Despite some muffled grunts, the redhead stud seemed relatively compliant. He might have been exhausted by his previous struggles, Luke thought. Or maybe he had just realized these chains would not cede to brute force.

He then grabbed Jughead, expecting no difficulties since he was calmer and didn’t weigh as much; but as he extracted him from the seat, taking him from under his armpits, the teen managed to land a swift - yet very painful - kick. His solid sole hit Luke right above his own thick boots, right on his shinbone, causing him to yelp in pain and surprise. Jughead must have felt it, since he let out a satisfied grunt behind his gag.

“That brat”, Luke thought, sitting him next to Archie. But he couldn’t really blame him. In his perspective, he was being manhandled by evil cultists.

Well, here came the difficult part. Luke braced himself, ready to put on a show. Hopefully, they’d buy his story.

He first removed the earbuds from Archie and the plugs in Jughead’s ear. Paradoxically, this calmed the boys, as they understood he was intending to restore their senses. Then, almost perfectly synchronous, he lowered both boy’s blindfolds, letting them hang around their necks.

Both blinked due to the sudden incoming of light, and then their eyes widened, almost perfectly synchronized.

“LLMMHHM??!? MMhnph phhm fnch?”

“MMHNPH nrm mnn nnnng hmrm?”

“Hold on, guys”, Luke said, after letting them gagged for ten more seconds, letting them assimilate his presence. He then went to remove Jughead’s gag, swiftly lowering the cloth tightly wrapped over his mouth, then helping him spit the wadding that had been filling his mouth.

“Good thing I always keep my gloves on”, Luke said, as he was tossing away the disgusting spit-soaked cloth.

“Gah”, Jughead finally said, savoring his newly restored ability to talk. “Thanks, Luke, but what are you doing here? Are you part of them? Where are we? What do you…”

“Hey, hey, slow down, Jughead!”, Luke said. “I’ll get these chains off you, there are just… quite some locks”, he said, as he was showing several thin keys from a keychain. “Will take some minutes. In the meantime, tell me what happened. From your point of view!”

“Yeah! We found them!”

“Who?”

“The Brotherhood!”

Luke expected that. Thus, he managed to keep a neutral face, not showing any sign of surprise.

“Oh really?” he added, as he was starting to unlock the strong cuffs linking Jughead’s ankles together.

“Mmph. Mm nph phrnm. Cnn mnn rmmnfm mm gng phnn pmmnphm?” Archie tried to intervene, squirming in his own binding chains.

“Hold on, Archie! I’ve started on your friend, I’ll unbind him, then I’m with you. Carry on, Jughead. What happened… when you found them?”

“There was… a big wall. And then I fell into a trap, I got gassed, maybe chloroform”.
“What, again? On the outside?”

“Yeah, I know that sounds crazy, but they must have some things like that all over the place. Anyway, when I woke up, I was already chained in a small shed and so was Archie. These two guys wearing ranger uniforms gagged me and plugged my ears. And then they spoke to a radio transmitter, but I managed to read on their lips a little…”

Luke frowned as he was tackling the chains binding Jughead’s torso. This could be problematic. Doug was shockingly careless, despite being an annoying know-it-all…

“And what did you hear?”

“... not much. Just “trespasser” and “brother”

“Hm”, Luke grunted, trying to hide his relief. At that moment, with a loud click, the last padlock locking Jughead’s chains gave up, and the metal binding almost instantly fell over the ground. His hands were still handcuffed in his back, but Jughead welcomed this almost recovered freedom.

“Pmmnphm! Mm phnrn! Mm phnrn!” Archie mumbled again behind his gag, nodding and trying to catch Luke’s gaze.

“Yeah, coming!”, he said, as he removed Archie’s gag, just like Jughead’s.

“Ha! Thanks dude! I couldn’t stand chewing on that thing anymore!”

“At least it’s not one of your dirty socks this time…” Jughead taunted.

“Jeez! You’re still mad about this?”

“Guys, please”, said Luke, as he was unlocking Archie’s ankle cuffs. “Would you like to hear what happened from my point of view now?”

“Actually, yeah!” Jughead said. “What are you even doing here? Had you business with these fake guards?”

“Actually, you are true on one point, Jughead. These are indeed fake guards!”

“I KNEW IT”, he exclaimed, then slightly winced in pain as he was trying to raise his hand in victory, before the strong handcuffs reminded him he still couldn’t move his arm freely.

“They are undercover agents of the United States. NSA, probably, but I’m not sure…”

Both Archie and Jughead froze as he stated that.

“What ?” Jughead only managed to say after a few seconds.

“This is what happened: a few hours ago, Sherif Keller and I received a phone call from a quite high ranking officer. He didn’t tell anything about his exact position, but explained he was in charge of a secret research base in these mountains, and that his men were detaining two teens attempting to trespass. They had already identified you, so they knew you came from here. The thing is, they didn’t want to detain you for too long, or to charge you with an official trial for trespassing, as it would draw unnecessary attention to something which shouldn’t officially exist. So there was the deal: no more question, we pick you up quickly, and deal with a proper punishment ourselves. Keep it local, you see?”.

“And you believe that?” Jughead exclaimed, as Archie’s chains were coming off. “Obviously, this was one of those cultists playing with you”.

“Actually, it makes quite sense, Jughead. First, that would explain why this place doesn’t show on maps. Second, he was quite specific and gave the sheriff some credentials. And third… does it really make less sense than a bunch of cultists who should hide in this mountain for… what purpose, again?”

Jughead bit his lip,knowing he was falling short on arguments.

“Oh, come on, let’s head back to Riverdale and talk about this later. Can you remove our cuffs, Luke? We’ve been bound for hours now”.

“You didn’t listen well, Archie. I can’t do that!”

“What?! Why?!” both exclaimed.

Luke stood up, crossed his arms and gave both teens a stern look from above, then took a deep breath.

“Archibald Andrews and Forsythe Jones, you are under arrest for trespassing on a military

classified area. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time”.

“Seriously? You’re fucking mirandizing us now?” Jughead exclaimed.

“I should have done it before, I know”, Luke smiled, “but I’m still a trainee, remember? Besides, it was odd to tell you to stay silent while you were still gagged. Now come on, we still have some road ahead of us”.

The second part of the trip wasn’t so quiet. In fact, Luke came to understand why the Brotherhood’s guidelines recommended keeping the prisoners gagged at all times.

“Hey, Luke, these cuffs are really tight! Seriously, couldn’t you remove them?”

“Archie, for the… what, third time? NO! I was directly instructed to keep you under arrest. Which means, according to the regulations, at least handcuffed. And I could even have kept your feet shackled, you know!”

“But they hurt. I’ve been bound for at least half a day, please!”

Luke sighed. “Really? I thought you were a tough guy!”
“But they’re super-tight!”

“They weren’t last time I checked!”

“I should have tighten them while I was sitting then”

“Can’t happen. Handcuffs have a lock system to prevent that”.

Jughead wasn’t as feisty but was trying another strategy.

“Luke”, he said, thinking over it again and again, “you know this is fishy. Who was that officer who called Keller?”

“I don’t think he’s given his full name. His rank and organization was enough though.”

“And is it enough for you?”

Luke shrugged, keeping his hands on the wheel, focusing on the road.

“Was enough for the sheriff. He was at the end of the line, not me!”

“I’ll talk to him”, Jughead said, forcing himself to look confident. “Trust me. I have known Keller since I was a child. He won’t buy it!”

But he did buy it. Even more than Luke could have hoped for.

Sheriff Keller had been waiting for them when they arrived at the small Riverdale police station. He was already casting a dark glance at both high schoolers even before Luke had time to extract them from the car.

“Sheriff, we…” Archie started.

“NOT A WORD, BOTH OF YOU!”

“But…”

“SHUT YOUR CAKEHOLE TOO, JUGHEAD. You’re in enough trouble like that. Luke, lead them inside and suit them.

Archie and Jughead glared at each other. “Suit?”

Inside the station, Luke led them to a small locker room, then - finally - removed their cuffs. But then, he indeed gave them both a bright orange suit which he instructed them to put on. They both protested, but Luke remained inflexible; but truth is it was only when he threatened to report to the sheriff that they complied.

Now fully clad in their new uniform, the two lads followed Luke to the sheriff’s office.

“Here they are, sheriff!”

“Thanks Luke”

“Sheriff, listen to us, we…” Jughead tried his luck again.

“SILENCE! I’m not done with you. We directly instructed you not to try anything, but once you have an idea in your empty head, you are to stick with it, right boy?”

“But…”

“ENOUGH! Do you know how serious a crime like trespassing in a restricted area is? It could lead you directly to Juvie!”

“Then what are we here? Don’t you think…”

“You’re here because I don’t want the Riverdale register issuing a headline like: “Two Riverdale boys expose a secret base by accident”. But you’re right, I’m still too kind! Luke, chain them up!”

“What? Not again…” Archie desperatly complained. “Please, sheriff, we…”

“Like I said, I’m being too kind here!”, he cut him again, while Luke was returning with a set of new manacles - handcuffs and legcuffed linked together by a short chain, designed for prisoner transportation”.

“Start with Jughead!”, Keller ordered him. Silently, Luke complied, cuffing Jughead’s hands in front of him. He didn’t have to negotiate this time; either Jughead was impressed by the sheriff’s authority or, more likely, he came to understand that he’d have better chances if he let the storm pass for now.

“And I can’t believe you did that with my own son’s car!”

“That’s right!” Archie exclaimed. “We don’t have it back? How can we…”

“They’re keeping it for a deeper checking. To definitely prove that you’re not spies, just random idiots! We should have it back in a week. And I hope it won’t have any scratches. Otherwise, the bill’s for you”.

“Sir…” Jughead tried again, while Luke was finishing hobbling him. “I know this sounds crazy, but if you think about it for a minute…”

He swiftly came close to Jughead, his face almost touching his own. “What I think, Jughead, is…” he swiftly moved his hand to Jughead’s face; Jughead blinked, thinking he intended to slap him, but he just quite brutally removed his beanie “... is that is NOT part of the community service uniform”, he ended, then tossed it on a drawer nearby. Luke didn’t miss a piece - after all, the woolen crown was explicitly mentioned in the prophecy…

“Community service?”, Archie asked, as Luke was also cuffing his hands in front of him.

“Like I said, it’s that or Juvie. It’s in the best interest of everyone we do a… off-record plea-bargain arrangement. So here is what I’ve decided: you’ll spend the rest of your holidays - 10 days - doing general chores in the street, and in that uniform. And the five next nights, you’ll pass them in my cells”.

“What?” Jughead exclaimed. “But sir, really, we didn’t…”

“AAOOWW”, Archie suddenly exclaimed, as he felt a sharp pain coming from his right ankle.
“Ah, sorry Archie”, Luke said, “I think I’ve pinched you. My bad! Uh, sorry boss!”

“Still have progress to do with the restraints, I see…”, Keller commented.

“Little do you know…”, thought Luke. “I was just focusing on the beanie…”

“So”, Keller said, “it’s settled. Lead them to the cell and find them some work for tomorrow, Luke! I’m heading home. There’s another one needing a lecture for lending the car I bought him to just anyone…”
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oooo a twist I was not expecting! Archie and Jughead in lockup! It's a shame the orange prison jumpsuits aren't more flattering (Do they look good on anyone? lol)
My M/M Stories Here
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Some would disagree ;) But thanks for your comment!
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic