The Brotherhood - Riverdale Tales (MM/MM) (ILLUSTRATED) -- Updated 11/05/23

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The plot continues to thicken! I don't envision the trial going well for the brothers! And I'm also certain that Archie and Jughead won't let this issue rest... once they eventually get free. Great pictures of great bondage, and a great chapter!
My M/M Stories Here
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Another Excellent chapter. The way Archie and Jughead are tied and gagged was terrific. That's something I would want to see in the show. Sam and Dean are going to be punished when their guilty. I hope this is not the end of Archie and Jughead.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmmm... just as it should be, both pairs of boys - Archie/Jughead and Sam/Dean - bound and gagged and going nowhere... well, in Sam & Dean's case, going to a trial but first restrained transport :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Archie was floating. He didn’t know how much time had passed since the chloroform attack, and he didn’t care. The room was still filled with the sickly sweet smell; each time he thought he was on the verge of consciousness, he took a whiff and fell into slumber again.

After an undefined moment, Archie vaguely realized that the smell was less pungent. The chloroform was slowly evaporating through the hole the grenade had made in the window. Yet, Archie spent another long time unable to do anything but slowly catching up his mind.

After what seemed an eternity, he managed to slightly open his eyes. His eyelids were heavy, his eyeballs dry, and his vision was blurred. One moment later, he realized he was still in his garage.

« But that makes no sense… they were kidnapping me… no, wait, I was with Jughead, we tied them up… then… my head… everything’s so confused ».

Archie felt so weak that it took him time to understand that his muscles weren’t just exhausted. It was only when he felt a discomfort over his lips and when he tried to reach his mouth that he realized his wrists were locked in his back. That’s when he noticed the ropes circling his chest and his legs.

He was tied up again!

Archie tried to gather his force and to call for help, but the discomfort in his face was there again, and he realized his lips had been glued together. When he tried to use his tongue, he discovered it wouldn’t move too as a mass of cotton filled his mouth.

He was gagged again.

Still groggy, Archie tried to move his fingers in order to reach a knot, only to discover his fingers had been glued with duct tape too.

As he tried to sit up straight, he realized he wasn’t just bound against the wall as he first thought, but instead against something more smooth, and warm, and…

Did it just squirm?

« Mmmmhhhhh ». There was a faint muffled grunt, but it didn’t come from Archie…

Was that…?

« Nng, nph phhnph mnn? »

« Nrchnm? »

He was bound back to back with Jughead. Now that he realized that, Archie could feel his hands, taped up too.

They spent the next minutes weakly twisting in their bondage, but even regardless of the strict roping, they were still too weak to try any serious struggle, and the gags prevented any attempt of intelligible speech. Then, they heard some knocks on the door.

« Archie? Jughead? Is there anyone here? »

His brain was still foggy, but Archie recognized Kevin’s voice.

But why would Kevin…

Archie remembered all of a sudden. Before all that mess, he was supposed to host a game of Griffins & Gargoyles for the day. Was that morning already?

« Hmfnn! Nfmr hmrm! » he muttered behind his gag.

The knocking stopped. “Is that Archie’s dog? Vegas, is that you?”

“Nn, Hmfnn, cnmm nn, pmmnphm!”

“So weird… I’m coming!”

The door wasn’t locked. As soon as Kevin opened it though, he received a breath of the sweet-smelling chloroform which was still standing in the room, but its concentration wasn’t enough anymore to knock him out or daze him. It made him cough though, so he stepped into the garage protecting his face with his arm.
His arm as well as his jaws however quickly dropped as he saw his two friends tightly bound and gagged, sitting on the ground.

“Oh my god! What happened here!?!”

“Hmfnn, nnphnm mm, pmmnphm!”

“Hold on Archie!”. Kevin quickly kneeled in front of Archie and started to tackle his gag. His fingers struggled to find a grip in the silver band as it circled all around his friend’s head.

“Hnrrm”

“Yeah, hold on…”

He finally decided to pull out the tape, almost scratching Archie’s jaws in the process. The sticky material finally gave him, not without causing Archie to let out a muffled cry of pain.

“Mmmmphhmhmm!” he muttered. Although his lips were being freed, he still had the dirty rag stuffed in his mouth. Kevin helped him to spit it out; the soaked cloth finished his course in his palm.

“Yurk! Gross!” Kevin mumbled in disgust.

“Kevin, please”, Archie weakly said, “Untie me!”. He was still weakened from the drug, but the draft now coming from the open door helped him to clear his mind.

“Sure buddy”, Kevin said. He then gave a firm tug to rip off the rest of the gag. It came off, but a lock of ginger hair remained glued on it.

“AAAOOOOWWW”, Archie whined.

“Uh, sorry, I didn't think it was so sticky”.

“That wasn’t necessary. Come on, untie the ropes now”.

“I’m on it… damn, it’s tight, where are the knots…?”.

Kevin needed quite some time to unravel Luke’s tight construct. The knots were tight and strategically placed out of reach of the victim. In the meantime, Archie started to tell his friend of the event of the night, with some confusion…

“I don’t get it”, Kevin finally said as he was tackling the ropes against Archie’s legs, now that his arms and wrists were finally freed, “was that a homejacking then?”

“I don’t know…” Archie replied while rubbing his sore wrists. “At first I thought so, but their questions were quite odd… I thought they wanted to kidnap me, but we’re still here, and when we asked them why, they started talking about some cultish stuff…”
“MMMPHHH”, Jughead manifested himself, grunting behind his gag and kicking at the ground with his booted bound feet.

“Oh sorry Jug, I’ll release your gag…” Kevin said.

“Don’t!” Archie interrupted him. “Finish me first!”

“But…”

“He knows why!”, Archie told him with a light devious smile, remembering how Jughead previously took a while to ungag him.

“If you say so…”

“Mmppphhr!”. Jughead could only grunt in frustration.

It took five more minutes for Kevin - in the end helped by Archie - to completely free the jock of his bonds. They then turned their attention to Jughead, still as snugly bound as before, even if the rope linking him to Archie was off. The drama of the gag removal repeated.

“AAOOOMMMMPPHH”, he said as Archie brutally peeled off the tape.

“Sorry buddy, but I don’t think there’s another way”.

Jughead spit out the soaked white large sock that served as his inner gag. The damp cloth full of saliva landed on the ground at Kevin’s feet, slightly unraveling itself.

“Uurgh… that’s gross too”, he said.

“Archie”, Jughead said, “was that your sock?”

“Uuuh… sorry, I didn’t know that, '' Archie replied, now sincerely embarrassed.

“The same sock that was in your mouth?”

“Again, Jug, I’m sorry, I didn’t know…”

“Please tell me that at least it was clean at first!”

“......”

“I think I’m gonna puke,” he mumbled in disgust. “Hurry up and untie me!”.

“We’re on it bud”, Archie said as he started working on his wrist’s rope, while Kevin was already busy trying to free his legs. It took them ten good minutes before Jughead could stand up, free of his bondage. In the meantime, they continued to relate the story and to reflect on the events of the night.

“... but I still don’t get it”, Kevin exclaimed. “If they managed to turn the table and throw this gas grenade to knock you out… Why are you still there, if their intent was to kidnap one or both of you?

“That’s indeed the question”, Jughead replied. “Maybe they were caught by some rival group?”

“Or maybe it was their cult but they prefer to flee and play damage control?” Archie guessed.

“Maybe they were acting out of limits… we weren’t supposed to learn the existence of this cult in the first place”. Jughead continued.

“If we assume there is indeed a cult and he didn’t make it up to bamboozle you”, Kevin added.

“Oh trust me”, Archie said, “this guy, Dean, was clearly panicking, I don’t think he made that up. And that goes with the cloak and other folklorish stuff too…”

“Anyway”, Jughead concluded, “I wonder what they are doing now…”
A few hours ago, Dean woke up.

He didn’t realize it at first. There was no transition between his slumber state and his current state.

It was dark. Deep dark. He thought he opened his eyes, but it changed nothing. Still darkness.

He tried to move, but didn’t manage to.

He tried to talk, but his mouth wouldn’t bulge.

Then his senses refined. He shuddered, realizing the abnormality of his situation.

All of the events of the night came back in his mind all of a sudden.

But wait… they were knocked out by the chloroform grenade, but this was definitely a Brotherhood intervention… so, why is he still in the dark?

Exploring his senses, Dean realized his hands were still cuffed behind his back, but there were also ropes constricting his legs, arms and chest.

As for his mouth… It had a sticky band of tape glued over the lips, obviously, on top of a balled-up cloth filling his mouth. He was gagged well, but…

Wait.

There’s something more.

Why couldn’t he even move his jaws?

Dean then realized there was pressure applied to his whole skull.

And the lines of pressure made a familiar pattern… as if there were straps…

…No!

No no no NO NO!

Not that again!

Not that freaking muzzle!

Dean started panicking, screaming loudly and wriggling in his bond. He only managed to strangle him, as he discovered that a metal collar had been locked around his neck and was linked to the wall against which he was sitting. As for his cry, it was completely muffled by the unforgivable gag. Dean could almost not hear himself, and realized that his ear canals had been plugged again.

And of course, he was blindfolded behind his muzzle.

All of his senses had been robbed.

But why?

As time went by, he felt a light vibration in the floor he was sitting on. He understood he was in a moving vehicle. He also felt from time to time other vibrations, like if someone was nearby. Sam, probably! But he had no way to figure it out, and if it was his brother, he was probably in the same situation as he was.

After what seemed an eternity, the vehicle finally came to a halt. A moment later, Dean felt a breath of fresh air. Then someone spoke, but Dean couldn’t figure out what was said, because of the earplugs. Then a vibration in the ground, like if someone was kicking at it, but it quickly calmed down.

Was someone hurting Sam?

Then he felt someone holding his head, and one of his earplugs was removed. As he realized his audition was partially restored, he heard Luke’s voice:

“Brother Dean, you are accused of disloyalty, disobedience and grave recklessness against the Brotherhood. You shall be tried by the GrandMaster personally. Until your trial, all your privileges and rights as a Brother are suspended and you’re thus excluded from our community”.

Before he can even process what was being said - and why it was fucking Luke who told him that - Dean felt his ear being plugged again, and was plunged into silence anew.

He tried to mutter an answer, or a reaction - anything to try to communicate, but of course the muzzle won’t let him. As he nevertheless try to vainly utter some word, he felt a cold, damp cloth being pressed against his nose.

Chloroform again!

He tried to kick at the ground, realizing that Sam had probably just had the same experience one minute ago. Of course he was doomed. Dean’s nostrils were the only way for him to get some air, and he was thus forced to breathe in the sweet sickening smell. He quickly felt all his force being drained from his already sole muscles, and soon a dark pit engulfed him again.

As always, his last conscious thought was for his brother.
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm curious to know where things go from here... Will Archie and the gang be able to track down the brotherhood? What happens when/if they manage that? How will Sam and Dean's trial go? Will they seek revenge/retribution against Archie and Jughead? What are the deeper plans of the brotherhood?

Lots of great questions, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
My M/M Stories Here
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago I'm curious to know where things go from here... Will Archie and the gang be able to track down the brotherhood? What happens when/if they manage that? How will Sam and Dean's trial go? Will they seek revenge/retribution against Archie and Jughead? What are the deeper plans of the brotherhood?

Lots of great questions, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thanks for your comment :D

Without spoiling, I can say that after the next chapter, the story will split in two branchs: one concerning the events in Riverdale, the other dealing with another mission of the brotherhood...
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Another well done chapter. I just like how Archie have Kevin untie him first and prolonging Jughead's freedom.

Knowing these guys the Riverdale Crew are going to see what the Brotherhood is about. And go to investigate them.

Can't wait for the next one.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm, it appears the Brotherhood aren't happy with Sam and Dean, how will the two be kept until they are deemed worthy of release? :twisted:

... And will Archie & Jughead pursuit to find Sam & Dean and exact some revenge end up in captivity with the Brotherhood as well? So much left to be answered 8-)
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Chapter 13

Dean was slowly awakening. He felt nauseous, probably due to the multiple chloroforming he had suffered in the last hours.

First, this Jughead boy who surprised him. Then the grenade. And then… yes, that was definitely Luke’s voice.

Luke. That bastard! He’ll pay for that!

Dean proceeded with care. He slowly tried to open his jaws, only to discover that they were mercilessly blocked, as well as some stuffing in his mouth that blocked his tongue. He felt the pattern of the muzzle straps on his forehead and on the sides of his nose.

He forced himself to calm down. He quickly found that he couldn’t move anyway, his arms were in front of him but immobilized in a tight hug.

« A straitjacket » he realized. Moreover, his legs couldn’t move either; they were strapped together and also to some sort of bench. Dean realized his whole body was stuck in position, even his head.

He slowly opened his eyes. Something was wrong. His vision was blurry, and for one moment, he had difficulty understanding his environment. He then realized he was not strapped lying on a bench, as he first thought, but standing against a pillar.

His vision slowly focused. He realized he was in a large stone room, facing some kind of throne.

A dark silhouette was standing on it, looking right at him.

The man in the dark coat was so immobile that Dean had not noticed him at first.

He was looking right through him, but Dean couldn’t see his eyes: his whole face was darkened by his large hood. He was contemplating an infinite dark hole.

« Mmmh?! »

The sound was coming from his left. The strap holding him to the pillar by his forehead limited his head movement, but Dean could distinguish his brother from the corner of his eyes. Unsurprisingly, Sam was trussed up just like he was, straitjacketed, muzzled, and strapped to another pillar.

“Nmnn?”

“PHnm, N phhnnh nph’ph phhm grnnn mnphphmr!”

After a moment of confusion, Sam became aware of the presence of the Grand Master too. He tried to address him, pleading his cause, mumbling desperately for a moment, but of course the muzzle and the plug gag beneath suppressed all intelligible speech.

The Grand Master stayed immobile during his muffled speech. Then he spoke.

« Such a disappointment ». His voice was deep, dark, but also somewhat ironic, almost aristocratic. It was the voice of a superior being.

« Your father told me you were smart. Especially you, Sam » he continued sternly. « But here you are, silenced by a muzzle, captive, and you nonetheless seems to think that I might be interested by what you have to say right now… »

Sam’s muffled pleas instantly vanished.

« No, here is the one I want to hear right now ».

The brothers heard the sound of a loud door opening in their back, followed by the steps of booted feets. They couldn’t see who it was before the man passed through them. But then, they recognized Luke, still clad in his light gray cloak worn by the novices.

He didn’t cast any glance at the two bound brothers. A few feet ahead of them, he respectfully crouched before the throne.

« Grand Master… »
« Ah, novice Luke. You know why you are here. Please, do tell me everything ».

And Luke told him. Back from when he was at the motel, and how he surprised the Winchester while they were abducting the prophet Kevin. Then how he was abducted himself and then joined the brotherhood. How the brothers tricked him in order to kidnap Nick rather than rallying him. And then their failure at Riverdale, including all the details and how they got secured by two boys and all the secret intel regarding the Brotherhood they’ve leaked to them.

The Grand Master listened to him without interruption. Then he spoke again.

« I see. Most of it had already been reported to me. But I wanted to hear it from your side. You suffered a great unfairness, Luke ».

A silence. Then the Grand Master slowly stood up and walked to Luke. He then laid his fully gloved hand over his shoulder.

« Luke, do you know why I gave my assent to your recruitment? Let me show you what I saw in you… »

Luke was instantly transported into a vision. He saw cities in flames. He saw hordes of dead men walking down the streets. And he saw himself, apparently leading a group of refugees, trying to fight for their lives in the apocalypse.

The vision ended as abruptly as it began.

Luke needed a moment to catch his breath.

“What…?”

“What did I just see, you wonder? This is another reality… the events which could have been, if some other choices were made… This vision showed you what the world could be if we were not here to protect it”.

“But… I was there”

“Yes. Another version of yourself. Which showed me what kind of brave leader you could be.”

“This world… could it still be our future?”

“It might. But everything I’m doing here is to prevent it from ever happening, this one… and all the other apocalypses I foresee. Will you help me, Luke?”

Luke bowed his head. “Yes, Grand Master. Will all my might”.

“Then rise… brother Luke”.

As Luke stood up, he saw a part of his cloak in the corner of his eyes. It was now pitch black. The color of the fully-introduced members of the Brotherhood.

“Grand Master… I’m so honored”.

“I have big plans for you, Luke. Your role here is not over. Go see Brother Dave, he will give you your next instructions. The Red Paladin and the Hellcaster shall not be left without supervision”.

“Mmmmhh!!” Sam muttered.

Luke shivered. He had almost forgotten their presence.

“What about them?”

“They seemed to have found our targets, but by mere accident… and they jeopardized the whole operation, not to mention the great unfairness they did to you… and to Nick. But don’t worry. I know the exact punishment for breaking their egos. Now go, brother!”

As he turned around, he saw that the Winchester brothers started to panic at hearing these words. Their arms struggled in vain in the straitjackets, producing a swishing sound. But it was especially visible in their eyes, wide with fear.

“Enjoy it!”, Luke muttered as he exited the room, displaying a satisfied, vengeful smile.
“Grnnn Mnphphmr!”

“Pmmnphm! Mmph nph mghpmnnn!”

Sam and Dean mumbled as loudly as their muzzles allowed them, which didn’t give an impressive result. The Grand Master stayed immobile, waiting for them to exhaust themselves. Finally, he spoke:

“What did you expect? A fair trial with witnesses and jurors? Tough luck, I’m the only one in command in the Brotherhood. And you’ve already been found guilty”.

His sentence was as definitive as his tone. Dean stopped his mumbling at once, suckin by reflex at the plug in his mouth, like a baby being scolded.

Dean then saw him snap his fingers. Almost instantly, a cold, damp and reeking cotton piece was applied over his nose.

The sweet smell coming from it identified chloroform again. A Brother must have stealthy came from behind the pillar, waiting for the grand master signal. With his head muzzled and strapped to the pillar, there was no chance Dean had seen that coming.

He did manage to look at his brother from the corner of his eyes though. Unsurprisingly, he was receiving the same treatment. Dean could see his face muscles tensing as he tried to fight the drug.

Dean put up an attempted struggle on principle , but with his arms straitjacketed and his legs strapped to the pillar, it was almost unnoticeable. He knew that yelling was just going to make the drug act faster - as if it were any point doing so with his mouth filled by the plug gag and his jaws blocked by the muzzle anyway.

He heard the Grand Master. He knew that he would lose the fight.

And so, he surrendered and willingly took a deep breath.

The effect was instantaneous, giving the amount of chloroform he had already received in the last 24 hours. His eyes started prickling, his head spinned, and his vision blurred - the last thing he saw was the Grand Master, still engulfed in his black cloak, still immobile on his throne…
Dean felt nauseous. Again, he was lying flat, but he had difficulties opening his eyes. When he finally managed to do so, he realized that he wasn’t against the pillar anymore, but lying on his back on a bed.

No. Not a bed. This was far too hard. And it felt it slightly move… a gurney?

Dean checked his limbs, but realized that he was still straitjacketed like before. His jaws and his tongue being blocked informed him that the muzzle over the plug gag was still snuggly strapped. He shouldn’t have been unconscious for long…

He tried to move his legs, maybe even to sit up… but they weren’t moving. But he didn’t feel the straps this time.

Dean managed to slightly sit up and gave his legs a glance. In horror, he discovered that his whole body was now engulfed in a straitjacket-like canvas; not only his chest and arms but all the way down, with several straps holding his legs, from his feet to his crotch. He was still wearing his clothes and boots under the bondage.

“mmmmphh”

Dean turned his head. There was someone else. Against the wall, there was an open wooden box. And someone inside. Like Dean, his whole body had been engulfed in a straitjacket and a leg sack, but his face was also completely hidden by a black, opaque, tight-fitting hood.

Dean spotted the green collar of the straitjacket. It was Sam! And judging by the sounds coming from him, he was also heavily gagged.

“PHNM! PHNNNNNNNNM! CNN MNN HMNR MM??”

Dean’s speech was of course suppressed by the muzzle, but he should have been heard nonetheless. But his brother’s silhouette didn’t react, and still lightly struggled in his straitjacket, without paying attention to him, not even turning his head in his direction.

What the fuck?

“Ah, you’re awake. We can process you then!”, a voice behind Dean said. He heard two sets of loud booted footsteps, then two Brothers leaned over him. A regular black cloak and a dark blue one, identifying his wearer as a member of the mystic division. Dean remembered Dave told them that they were directly under the orders of the Grand Master. Their hoods were up, so he couldn’t see their faces.

He felt a pressure over his ears, as the brother in the blue cloak put something in it. He withdrew but Dean suddenly felt something plugged in them, and expanded quickly. In a matter of seconds, both of his ears canals were completely plugged with some foamish material, cutting all the sounds.
Dean turned his head to the other brother, and saw that he was holding in his hands a black spandex hood, like the one Sam had over his head. Behind him, Dean saw his helpless brother lightly struggling again, emitting pitiful muffled sounds. And he saw an empty box next to him. On the other side, two wooden lids were waiting against the wall.

And then when he realized.

The boxes. They were not just boxes. They were coffins.

They intended to bury them alive!

Dean went berserk, his muffled cries becoming high-pitched shrieks, and his whole body trying to contort in his tight bondage. But it was unforgiving; the Brother behind him pulled on his shoulders, blocking him to the gurney, while the other was passing the hood on his head.

All of a sudden, everything went black. The fabric of the hood was completely blinding him. But it somehow let him breathe through it.

Ten seconds later, Dean felt himself being lifted by two pairs of hands, one holding him under his armpits, the other seizing his feets. He was then dropped and felt the wooden garment at his shoulders.

He was in the coffin!

He screamed, like he had never screamed before in his whole life, coughing in his gag. He tried to sit up straight, but his bondage hampered him, and the box was too tight. He then felt something being slammed over him, followed by loud knocks; he didn’t hear them but felt the box shakening.

They were sealing the lid!

Panic soaked each and every Dean’s thoughts. He was sweating, he had difficulty breathing. He couldn’t think straight anymore. All he was doing was of no use.

He couldn’t see.

He couldn’t move.

He couldn’t hear.

His voice was blocked.

He was nothing anymore.

As he was sealing the second coffin, Jack removed his hood.

“Say Lester, how long did the Grand Master say their punishment will be?”

“40 hours”, his acolyte replied, putting off his dark blue hood too. Both were young, in their early 20’s, like most of the Brothers.

“Woah. I heard some Brothers condemned to the Oblivion Crate had gone mad after only 20 hours”.

“Don’t you think they deserved that?”

“Oh sure thing”, Jack replied. “First, the will of the Grand Master is not to be discussed”. Lester nodded approvingly. “And then, they were really annoying. Even apart from what they did to Luke. Did you hear how they talked to Jeff?”

“I was told to, yes…”

“And I heard that they severely screwed up an important mission. But you’re a mystic Brother, you should know more than me on that matter…”

Jack held his ear to one crate. He could hear very faint knocks and a very muffled, desperate yet unintelligible shout. But the sound was so faint that he didn’t hear it as soon as he lifted his head.

“Yeah”, he grinned. “They deserved that”.

“We’ll see in two days. If they lose their minds, then they’ll be good for sacrifice. Otherwise, I guess their father will reclame them”.

“At least it would have taught them humility”.

“Oh, for sure! You see, humanity has developed various method of tortures for ages, but the most efficient thing is also the most simple one: if you want to break a man, just prevent him from doing anything at all”.

The two young brothers continued small talk as they exited the room, shutting down the light, leaving only two immobile, sealed wooden boxes behind them.
Last edited by Carnath 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I definitely do not envy Sam and Dean their punishment in this oblivion crate. I know for sure that I couldn't handle it. I guess now we'll just have to see whether or not they can take this punishment... and of course, what the riverdale boys are up to!
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well the brothers are definitely in a predicament! While I'd love love to find myself in a full body canvas straightjacket (having been in a regular canvas straightjacket several times), I certainly don't think I could handle the 40 hours of lockdown and sensory deprived solitude the brothers are blindly facing :o :?
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow, catching up with half of the first story, and now this new branch, has been incredible!!

I don't envy these two their terror, but the immobility, isolation, sensory deprivation, and complete and utter encapsulation and helplessness is INCREDIBLE!!

I sure do hope you'll continue this soon! 😛😛😛😛
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Chapter 14

Kevin Keller was frustrated. He had been cruising into the woods for three hours now, running in his tracksuit jacket and shorts, but met no one.

He knew he probably shouldn’t do that anyway. Most of his friends had told him how dangerous it could be, how he could encounter some pervert or lunatic who would take advantage of him. Moose had told him that after they broke up. Chuck had told him that. Archie had told him that. Even Jughead, who couldn’t care less about socialization, had told him that. His father didn’t say anything, but Kevin knew that he didn’t fool him when he pretended to jog for hours. It’s just a subject he didn’t dare to discuss with his son.

Kevin carried on regardless. Since Moose had let him down, he had felt so lonely that it was painful. There weren’t much gay boys in Riverdale, especillaly in the north side, so cruising in the woods was kind of Kevin’s last hope.

Kevin socialized easily, so he didn’t lack friends, boys or girls. Usually, their company soothed his loneliness, even if his activites didn’t involve anything sexual. He was the main organizer of most Riverdale’s high artistic events, and globally the biggest geek in town. So he really had rejoiced at the prospect of a whole day role-playing Griffins & Gargoyles with Archie and Jughead.

Of course that was before he had found them completely trussed up, gagged and dazed in Archie’s garage this morning. He had needed about half an hour to free them from the ropes tying them up. They had told him they had been tied up like that most of the night, so of course it had totally killed the mood and no one had been talking about role playing after that.

They had gone to his father, but their explanations had been quite confusing. At first glance, it was simply a burglary that had gone wrong, but then Jughead had come up with a story of a cult and an attempted kidnapping, while Archie gave an even more confused story where the two guys had been referring to his characters in the rpg. If Kevin hadn’t known Archie and that he took too much care of his (awesome) body to take any drug, he would have thought Jughead had given him some shit to smoke and both of them had been high when the burglars had found them.

Anyway, his dad had told them to calm down and went with his deputy to Archie's house in order to find some clues. Thing is, they didn’t find anything useful, and it seemed none of Archie’s stuff was missing in the house. They had promised to hear them again, deeply and calmly, tomorrow. But in the meantime, the day had almost passed, and Kevin had found himself alone once more. So he had decided to grab his sneakers, tracksuit, and went to the woods.

That was three hours ago. It was autumn and night had already fallen when Kevin headed back to his house, now even more frustrated. Lost in his thoughts, he didn’t immediately notice that the lights were on in the entire bottom floor. Which was rather odd. After dinner, his father usually did some physical training in the small gym room he had set up in the cellar.

Kevin closed in. Two figures were visible through the window, sitting at the dining room table. He obviously recognized his father, who seemed to talk to another person he couldn’t recognize.

Kevin pushed the rear door. The corridor opened directly onto the dining room. He could see his father, still in his gray sheriff uniform, speaking to another man. Light brown hair, blue police shirt, dark blue striped police pants. Kevin couldn’t see more, as the stranger was sitting, his back turned to him.

“.... it’s a small town but we still have an increasing activity in the southside, and the drug trafficking and burglaries are increasing, so your assistance will be very welcomed anyway. You…” his father interrupted his speech as his son entered the room, quite puzzled. “Ah, son, come in! I was just meeting a new trainee for the sheriff's office”.

The stranger turned around and stood up. That’s when Kevin noticed he was young. Young and handsome. Mid-long brown hair, a nice face, delicate yet manly traits, deep light brown eyes, and Kevin could discern some attractive - yet not bulky - chest muscles under his blue policeman shirt.

“Luke Porter. Nice to meet you!” he said to the teenager, holding out his hand.

Kevin was still eyeing him up before he understood what was expected from him. With a second late, he took his hand and shook it. Luke’s hand was firm, yet pleasant. Not like the policemen who tried to break your hand at each handshake. His touch was almost delicate. Kevin noticed again one second later that he wasn’t touching his skin: Luke was still wearing black thin gloves. Kevin felt it was leather, but it was uncommonly smooth.

“Uuhhmm”, he said, realizing he was expected to talk. “Kevin Keller. I’m pleased. I mean, it’s a pleasure. To meet you. Too. Really” he stammered. He continued to ogle Luke from head to toe. He was a little taller than him, but not much; he was wearing blue striped police pants and clean black boots at his feet.

He was exactly his type. Kevin started to lightly blush as he felt a hard-on starting to grow in his shorts.

Luke finally withdrew his hand after a little bit too long handshake. A short silence ensued, and Kevin realized he could not just stare at him like that.

“So… welcome in town, I guess?”

“Oh yeah”, Luke answered, seeming a little bit embarrassed too. “Like I was telling your father, I’m in the middle of my cadet classes, and we have a mandatory trainee period to do in a field unit for some months. I was supposed to be assigned in Fairfield but they encountered some difficulties with their staff so they relocated me to Riverdale quite in a hurry. And apparently, the information didn’t follow, so - he turned to the sheriff - again, sorry for turning up so late”.

“Don’t worry”, Keller replied, “I know how the administration can be, and the papers are alright. And like I said, we can very well use a helping hand. We have a very strange burglary case that came up just yesterday. And it appears my son’s involved in it…”

“... as a witness”, Kevin hastily clarified as Luke looked at him quite puzzled. “I found Archie and Jughead in the morning but didn’t really see anything useful”.

“Who do you say? “Jughead”?” Luke asked, still quite quizzical.

“A quite… colorful member of our community”, the sheriff interjected. “But you’ll meet him tomorrow. I’ve summoned everyone to my office tomorrow morning, and I want to hear them again from scratch. And I think I’ll let you do the interviews, Luke. That would be a good test for you, and I want a fresh look on that rather odd case”.

“Sure”, Luke replied.” Thanks for your confidence”.

“No problem. You know where to sleep tonight? It’s already pretty late”.

“Uuuh, I was thinking of going to a motel for the night, tomorrow I’ll look for a furnished flat to rent or something.”

“Why don’t you stay here?” Kevin intervened. “We have a guest room. That’s the least we can do!”

“Well…” Luke looked alternatively to the sheriff and his son. “I don’t want to be a bother”.

Keller cut his hesitation short. “Don’t be silly. Kevin’s right, it’s pretty late already, we have room here and you’ll be here for months. It would be rude to kick you off now, wouldn't it?”

“But…”

“Son, you show him the room?”

“Sure”! Kevin eagerly replied, smiling at Luke. “It’s upstairs. You have luggage somewhere?”

“Just this bag”, Luke answered as he pointed at a large duffel bag in a corner of the floor. “I travel light”.

“Let me…”

“No it’s fine, I can take it”, Luke said as he rapidly took to a step to his bag and grabbed it. “See you tomorrow, then, sir?”

“Yep. Reveille at the crack of dawn. Goodnight!”

“This way”, Kevin added, heading to the stairs. Luke followed him, leaving the sheriff in the living room. Luke’s steps were loud on the wooden staircase due to his heavy boots.

“So”, Kevin said, eager to resume the conversation now that they were alone. “You’re a police cadet, right?”

“Yep”, Luke replied, still carrying his heavy bag. “Coming here right up from the school. You’re in Riverdale high, aren’t you?”

“Indeed but… forgive the question, how old are you? You seem pretty fit… I mean, uh, pretty young”

Luke smiled as he saw Kevin blushing again. “He, thanks. I’m 21, actually. The minimum age in the state”.

“Wow. And let me guess: you’d always wanted to be a cop, didn't you?”

“Not really, actually. I had been studying art history for two years, but realized it didn’t have any real job openings. And I wanted to do something more… dedicated to the people”.

“Oh, so you’re an artist too?”

“Won’t say that, no!” Luke replied cheerfully. “Let’s say I appreciate it”.

“I do too. In fact, I’m the organizer of most of the artistic events in Riverdale high!”

“Really? You must be quite popular then! With the girls, I mean” Luke winked.

“Uuhhmm…”

“What?” Luke asked, now feeling he just made a blunder.

“I’m not… really interested in girls, to be honest”.

“Oh. Cool! Uh I mean… that’s okay. I…” Luke left his sentence unachieved. He was about to say “I prefer guys too”, but realized that this conversation was going way too fast, wherever it might lead.

During the conversation, the two young men arrived upstairs.

“There is your room”, Kevin pointed at the first door of the corridor. “I guess you must be tired after your trip”.

“Pretty much, yeah”, Luke confirmed. “And apparently, your father intends to make me start at top speed”.

“Oh yeah. The case. Guess you’ll interview me then too! Maybe we’ll find out something more we have in common”, Kevin winked at him.

Now Luke couldn’t have any doubt that the boy was actually making a move on him.

“See you tomorrow then”, Kevin added before heading to his own room, not letting Luke think of an answer.

He locked the door behind him, before crashing on his bed. It was about time. The more he was looking at the handsome young cadet, the more he was getting aroused after his unsuccessful cruising in the woods. He finally relieved himself, wanking off on his bed.

“Oh yeah”, he thought as he came, “this one, I won’t let him go!”.
Lying on the friend’s room bed just on the opposite side of the wall, Luke finished writing his report to the Brotherhood on his encrypted smartphone.

“... the plan worked perfectly, the Sheriff accepted my story right away and didn’t even bother to check the fake references I brought. Without even suggesting it, he put me on the case of Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones, so I will meet them tomorrow and find out exactly what brothers Sam and Dean have told them ”.

Are they still members of the brotherhood? In doubt, he left the sentence as he had written it.

He had another hesitation. Should he mention the sheriff's son right away? He was clearly too much interested in his arrival, but this was probably only a teenager craving for friendship… or even more probably, a relationship.

Luke surprised himself to think about Nick. But Nick was gone. Forever asleep in the Brotherhood vault. And Luke was alone… except if…

Luke decided. Wherever this might lead, it was too soon to involve Kevin in his mission. He had just begun it a few hours ago, and his infiltration was scheduled for weeks, if not for months. So he simply concluded:

“ I shall let you know of any development and remain your truly loyal and obedient Brother.

Brother Luke ”.

He sent the message right away. It will automatically self-destruct after completion; even if someone were to check his phone, he wouldn’t find anything but apparently normal everyday communications.

Luke sighed and finally took off his boots. “This is going to be interesting”, he thought as he finally laid down on the bed.

============================================================================================

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long time between the updates, but the last chapter was a turn in the series. As I have indicated before, the adventures of the Brotherhood in Riverdale will continue, but without the Winchesters for a while.

Don't worry though, I will soon the release the first chapter of a new arc involving them, which will deal with events parallel to those in Riverdale: "The Brotherhood: Life is a strange maze".

In the meantime, hope you'll like this new chapter. There is no bondage in this one, as I needed to set up new elements for narrative reasons, but don't worry, it's still a guys in distress story
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Quite the interesting set up! Poor Kevin, though, getting a crush on Luke... I can only hope it involves quite a bit of bondage, even if Kevin might not like it at first!
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Fantastic update!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmmm...I suspected that new "recruit" was shady...seems he might us Kevin's obvious attention to him to take some boys captive 😈
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great illustrations of the bondage.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Hi,

Just to let you know I've just released the first chapter of a new story in the Brotherhood universe.

Don't worry, I shall continue to write about Riverdale Tales as well.

If you're up-do-date on this topic, this is where you are in the story:

The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

The Brotherhood: Riverdale Tales, chapter 15

“Should I tell you the whole story again?” Archie asked.

“Please do. I know you already talked to the officers yesterday, but this was just a summary hearing, and chief Keller asked me to take the case from scratch” Luke replied in an encouraging tone.

It was the morning after Luke’s arrival. He was now facing the three teenagers he had been told about before. Kevin was sitting at his desk - he had first been heard as a witness, but then had asked to remain in the room. Nothing was really against it so Luke had allowed it, thinking he wanted to support his friends. But it turned out Kevin was much more interested in looking at Luke working - without even asking, he had moved his chair on the edge of Luke’s desk. Maybe a habit he had with his father…?

Jughead Jones was there too, lying casually against the wall. Luke had offered him to remain seated after his own hearing, but he had declined; he too wanted to stay hearing his friend’s deposition. Luke had already interviewed him, and had been surprised by how detailed his description had been. Plus, the boy was really craving for understanding the long and short of the story. That could be problematic…

And so was Archie Andrews, clad in a dark blue hoodie, facing him, and beginning his story.

“So I was home, in my room upstairs, playing video games. The sound was loud, so I didn’t hear when two guys assaulted me from behind. I suddenly felt something cold and damp pressed over my nose. It reeked, something chemical. Then a guy closed in and tried to handcuff me, but I kicked him in the balls. But then I felt weaker and weaker, they led me on my bed, and then I blacked out”.

“Yeah”, Luke commented, running through his papers. “Forsythe - I mean, Jughead - explained that he found some chloroform on your assaillants, and even used some on them”.

“That’s it!”, Archie confirmed. “I heard them talk about it when they were drugging me. But I barely knew what it was at that time”.

“Of course. However, we didn’t find any when we searched your home for evidence”, Luke added. “Which is strange”, he added for himself, “we didn’t find the Winchester’s bottle on them nor in their car, it should have been there”.

“I don’t know. They probably left with it. But take a blood sample if you doubt it”, Archie replied. “I’ve been drugged trice that evening”.

“Easy, Archie, I believe you”, Luke calmed him down. “Chloroform is a very volatile substance, so a blood sample two days after would be no use, your body already cleansed it. But please, tell me what happened next”.

Archie sighed, but complied. “I woke up completely trussed up. There were ropes all around my body, wrists, chest, legs… I tried to struggle but they were too tight, and I couldn’t reach any knot. And I was blindfolded. And gagged, too!”

“With what?”

“Uuuh”, Archie slightly blushed in confusion. “I think they stuffed an old sock of mine in my mouth. And then put a strip of tape over my lips. The strong type. Why do you ask?”

“Just checking some details”, Luke hastily replied, while glancing at Jughead.

“I’d rather forget those kinds of details”, the beanie boy mumbled.

“Anyway”, Luke interjected. “What happened next?”

“They removed my blindfold and ungagged me, that’s when I clearly saw their faces. They started to ask me some random things, about who I am, what I like to do, even about my character in our roleplaying game…” Archie shook his head. “That didn’t make any sense!”

“Your character… you mean, the Red Paladin?”

“Yeah”, Archie confirmed suspiciously. “You heard about Gryphons & Gargoyles?”

“Vaguely. It’s some sort of card game that appeared in Riverdale. Just a publicity stunt for an incoming trading card game, if you ask me”, Luke replied. But this was the automatic answer he had prepared. The truth is, the Brotherhood was quite concerned about it, since the origin of these cards was really shady and they did overlap the red paladin prophecy…

“Then suddenly, they stopped questioning me and started to talk about taking me somewhere. To their base, I think”, Archie continued, oblivious to Luke’s hidden thoughts.

“Wait a minute here”, Luke cut him off. “You sure they wanted to take you with them? Because an attempted abduction is something else than an assault, or a burglary going wrong…”

“I’m positive. They weren’t here to rob me, I expected they would ask me about where my dad hid his money but they didn’t care. They were here for me, and they clearly wanted to leave with me. They clearly told me that. I started to panic, and then they gagged me anew. Then I heard the shortest one, Dean, telling me he was going to chloroform me again. I saw him pour the liquid from a bottle. I struggled, I fell on the floor, but he lied over me and drugged me again”.

Archie paused, evidently moved by the remembrance.

“I couldn’t do anything. The ropes held tight, he was over me… but that wasn’t the most infuriating. I sensed that this bastard was taking pleasure in doing it. While I was struggling, he was smiling”. Archie shook his head. “That bastard!” he mumbled.

“Interesting”, Luke thought, “so they really were coasting”. “And then when you woke up Jughead had freed you and had captured the… villains, that’s correct?”

“More or less”, Archie pouted. “He took his sweet time to untie and ungag me”, he added, turning on his chair and glancing at his friend.

Jughead rolled his eyes. “I thought we'd already dealt with that!”

“Anyway”, Luke resumed, " what did they tell you when you… counter-interrogated them, so to speak?”

“Honestly, I don’t remember well. There was a whole bunch of crap. They spoke of some sort of cult, but…”

“Jughead was far more precise than you”, Luke noted.

“Look, officer, I already had been drugged twice, then there was a sleeping gas bomb and I spent the entire night half-drugged tied up and gagged on my garage floor. Sorry if I don’t remember everything!” Archie replied quite angrily.

“It’s ok, Archie, don’t get angry. All of this is perfectly understandable. I just try to make some sense in all of that. And then, Kevin freed you, correct?”

Luke turned his head to Kevin, and realized he was still staring at him, slightly smiling.

“Uh? Oh, yeah”, Kevin exclaimed, realizing he was expected to answer. “Took me some time. The ropes were really good”

Luke restrained a smile as he heard his bondage work being praised.

“Ok, so this is where we are. Since we have their forenames and description, we’ve identified your assaillants as Sam and Dean Winchester. Two well-known delinquents who have been wanted for more than a year across different states, for burglary, profanation, and so on. We launched an APB on them too, but so far, they’ve escaped all of the searches. But their motives remain unclear…”

Luke paused, conscious he was playing the tricky part here.

“Some may think this was just a burglary going wrong and that you may have… made up some details”.

“Wait! We…” Jughead started.

“I know, I don’t doubt the fact that you were attacked, drugged and tied up… but the most likely explanation is that they tried to rob your house, thinking it was empty, found Archie, neutralized him, then were surprised by Jughead, who was in turn attacked by a third villain”.

“Really didn’t happen like that”, Jughead snorted.

“Yes but… this whole cult story is quite hard to buy. From an objective point of view. And your story differs from Archie’s in some details”.

“He doesn't remember them because of the chloroform. You heard him!” Jughead countered.

Luke shrugged. “It was just two days ago. But another explanation is that they’re just lunatics. You know, mad men living in their own paranoid world”.

“They were far more precise than lunatics. They even give us the precise localisation of their base. What do you do with that?”

“3 hours west in the mountains, right?” Luke said, searching in Jughead’s affidavit. “Not something I would call “precise”...”

“That’s where you’re mistaken!” Jughead exclaimed. He then reached for his bag and pulled out a large rolled-up map, which he started to unfold on a nearby table, not taking any care of the folders and stuff on it.

“Huh, what is… Hey!” Luke exclaimed as Jughead took some thumbtacks out of his pocket and started to pin his map on the wall. “Stop it! You’ll make holes in the wall!”

“There”, Jughead continued as if the young trainee had not said anything. The map was a satellite one, displaying some large cadastral areas. “I think it’s there”, he pointed at a large rectangular zone.

“Look, I don’t know where you found that but…” Luke suddenly broke off, his heart missing a beat as he turned his head and looked at Jughead’s map too. As a Brother, he knew the location of the Brotherhood’s Temple and the large estate surrounding it. He never saw it from above, but he knew enough to recognize its surroundings on any map. This was precisely the location pointed by Jughead.

“... this is around 150 miles west from here, and in the mountains, so it fits”, Jughead continued his presentation, oblivious to Luke’s disarray. “And in all the cadastrals maps of the area, this is the only one which is completely blacked out. And I checked the registers, there is no registered landlord for this area, not the State, not anyone. In fact, it wasn’t even mapped out, as if it didn’t even exist. I call that suspicious”.

Luke tried to put up a front. “I… I don’t know”, he said, looking suspicious. “Mishaps in the registers do exist. And there might be a good reason for this zone not to appear in public registries”.

“Such as?”

Luke shrugged. “Maybe the information is classified. Like it’s a military property”.

“Never heard about area 51 being moved there”, Jughead ironically commented.

“Because such things are precisely ought to be secret. Look, I promise I’ll look into it, but don’t expect much, it’s really looking like a dead end to me!”
Five minutes later, after having signed their depositions, Archie and Jughead exited the police building.

“He won’t do anything at all!”, Jughead cursed.

“Come on, Jug”, Archie retorted. “He doesn’t look like a bad guy”.

“Ok, this Luke is friendly and so on, but he’s obviously clueless and just wants to close the case as an unresolved burglary. Just like the old Keller”.

“He promised he’d check the area you found”

“And you believed him?”

“I don’t know” Archie shrugged. “Maybe. What can we do anyway?”

“Check about it ourselves!”.

“What?” Archie exclaimed. “Jug, you’re not serious!”

“And why not? When I showed you the map, you seemed pretty convinced!”

“Yeah, but… how could we go there anyway? My dad left with his car, obviously your dad won’t give his to you, and you don’t even have a license”

“So you’re in?”

At that moment, Kevin just went out of the building, loudly waving at Luke, who returned his wave from the inside.

“Those two really seem to get along…” Archie commented.

“Hey, Kevin!” Jughead called him. “Say, can we borrow your car this week-end? Like we did last summer?”

“Oh, uh… why not? I have nothing much planned. You guys are going on a road trip again?” Kevin wondered.

“Oh no, just some hiking in the mountains”, Jughead replied, winking at Archie.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The set up for this is continuing nicely! Poor Jughead and Archie are going to be in trouble though, when they attempt to poke around the mountains... Is Luke going to have to blow his cover to keep them away? Hmm....
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I'm fairly new to the boards. I never watched Supernatural or Riverdale but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying this.
I've read all of the first Supernatural story arc and just started on the Riversale Tales. Love the stories, especially since a lot of the guys getting tied up are wearing boots.
GopalKN
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalKN »

Hey!
I really enjoy reading this story since your writing and the artworks are both incredible!!!
Just wondering whether you are continuing this story as it’s been awhile. If yes, then when would it most likely come 😓
No pressure!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

GopalKN wrote: 1 year ago Hey!
I really enjoy reading this story since your writing and the artworks are both incredible!!!
Just wondering whether you are continuing this story as it’s been awhile. If yes, then when would it most likely come 😓
No pressure!
Thanks for your appreciation :)
YES, I'll definitely continue it; still have tons of illustrations awaiting their chapter.
I recently released a new chapter in the other arc of the Brotherhood saga.

The next chapter realeased will be one in my hero academia fanstory, and then a new chapter of Riverdale Tales!
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

GopalKN
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalKN »

Ah I understand. I am excited since the last chapter got over by indicating many possibilities so looking forward to read the upcoming ones too!

And yes, I have even read the other Brotherhood storyline and liking it so far!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Chapter 16

A ranger cabin in the mountains. Two young men, clad in green ranger uniforms are busy inside. The brown-haired one is sitting, reading a book, while the blond one is looking through the window, obviously bored.

“Say Jeff, you said you’ve been here for how long?” the blonde asked.

“In the Brotherhood, or here… here?”

The young blonde man shrugged, his face showing little interest. He was clearly indulging his comrade with small talk to kill time, and didn’t really expect a valuable piece of information to come out.

“I’ve been in the Brotherhood for three years now, which places me amongst the first recruits, I guess”, Jeff answered. “And I've been on duty at the gate since then, two weeks every month.”

“What? No way!” the blonde asked, now disbelieved. “You can’t have been sidelined for this long! What did you do? Who did you upset?”

“Uuh… noone, really.” Jeff replied, halting his reading. “I like being here. It’s very tranquil, and I like the fresh air, compared to the Temple…”

“Come on, you didn’t join the Brotherhood for that!”

“Everyone is useful, Doug! Someone needs to guard the door”, Jeff shrugged. It wasn’t the first time he had to face the sarcastic comments of a freshly recruited brother. Every novice recruited in the Brotherhood began his duty with simple tasks, such as stewardship matters or - like now - standing guard on the road leading to the Temple.

Each one of them, except the Winchester brothers. Well, given how things had gone, everyone now knew that burning steps in the initiation wasn’t exactly a good plan.

It was true however that Jeff never did quit those tasks. Well, someone had to deal with that. Fighting evil and saving mankind was one thing, but in each war, soldiers need to be equipped and fed. And, presently, the camp needed to be guarded. They were in the first line, before the great wall surrounding the Brotherhood estate. Clad in a national park ranger uniform, their task was simple: discouraging any uninvited guest who might approach the gates. And sound the alarm at the least sign of a more serious threat.

“I definitely won’t rot here!” Doug stated, confidently. “I just need to find a way to prove my value to the Elders. They recruited me for a reason, right? Just give me some demons to fight or put me to the front when the war breaks out, and you’ll see!”

Jeff sighed. That too, he had heard many times before. But before he could think of a non-slighting answer, he heard the sound of a motor engine coming from the road, then stopping in front of their shack.

“Another bunch of lost hikers, as usual!” he said, while heading towards the door.

“I’ll go!” Doug cut him off. “I’ll go mad if I stand here doing nothing for one more minute”.

Jeff let him through. He sat, resuming his reading, as he heard Doug’s voice coming from outside.

“Turn around. The road is closed”. He didn’t hear the answer coming from the car, but then Doug said again: “This is a restricted area. It’s just not open to the public!”. Then after a few seconds: “What don’t you get in the sentence “YOU CAN’T GO HERE”, kid?”.

Jeff frowned. Usually, it didn’t take that much time. He put down his book and went outside. It was a car indeed, and Doug was still talking to the driver. They were two, passenger and driver, and they were late teenagers, around sixteen or seventeen; the driver was a quite bulky redhead, while the passenger was a little more slender. He wore a funny hat on his head. Not their usual lost hikers public, actually.

Wait… a redhead and a funny hat…?

Just as Jeff approached, Doug firmly told them to go back again, pointing at the direction of the main road. The redhead seemed upset but his companion swiftly whispered something to him. He must have told him to give up, because after a last dark glance, he indeed made a U-turn and disappeared behind the curve of the forest road.

“Teens don’t respect authority anymore. Soon our uniforms won’t be enough” Doug muttered.

“Say… did you ask them their names? Or where do they come from?”

“Uh? Why would I’ve done that?”

“Because…” he didn’t finish his sentence and rushed back inside the small house. Doug followed him.

“Hey? What’s up, man?” he asked, half-worried, half-upset.

“Just wait, I noted it here”, Jeff said, as he grabbed a small notebook. “I received a transmission from the Temple this morning. They said there’s a small chance for one or two of the Elder’s targets to show up. And precisely…” Jeff paused only for a second “a 16-years old redhead and another teenager wearing a… “crowned hat””.

“Shit! And you tell me that now?”

“It slipped off my mind. Plus during all the years I've been here, I have received such transmissions from time to time but it’s the first time someone actually shows up”.

“What are we supposed to do now?”

“The transmission just says we must warn the Elders if they come. Apparently, they’re mentioned in a prophecy and I think it’s with them the Winchester brothers had trouble recently. But the message didn’t say anything more”. Jeff shrugged. “So we didn't actually do anything wrong. The message just says to warn the Temple, not let them pass or anything else”.

Jeff went to the radio set equipping their lodge, but before he had turned the button, Doug stopped him, with a flash of malice in his eyes.

“Wait… there’s no rush then. And maybe I didn’t show them off so easily. Let’s just wait and see a bit how this unrolled. This might be our chance to shine…”
“So we’re just going back like that?” Archie said, still upset from his row with the ranger.

“Of course not”, Jughead shrugged.

“Then why…?”

“Because these guys obviously had orders not to let us pass, and Kevin’s car is not a tank, we couldn’t have driven through their barrier with brute force”.

“So we give up?” Archie said, disappointed. “After all, this might have been a long shot…”

“Definitely not”, Jughead cut him off. “These two were highly suspicious. They’re dressed as park rangers, but there weren’t any signs indicating a protected area anywhere on the road, nor was there in the map”.

“But we are in a national park anyway. Like all these mountains”.

“Still! I didn’t recognize their badges either. And those guards are usually far more friendlier with hikers. There! Turn there”, he said, as he spotted a narrow forest path crossing their road.

Archie turned into it. It was just large enough to let the car through.

“I can’t keep up for long, Jug. This is not a 4x4”.

“Just a little longer. This path leads to the same general direction as the road we intended to take . We’ll finish on foot, and bypass their stupid barrier”.

Archie managed to continue at low speed for five minutes, then the dirt road became a mere footpath. He exited the car, and the two teenagers started to walk. The path was slightly climbing, leading apparently to the top of the hill, where they had been headed to in the first place.

They walked for thirty minutes. At one moment they thought the path was coming to an end, then managed to catch it again some feet later.

“I was right to take some sturdy boots”, Archie noted, panting, after he just climbed an embankment.

“Yeah, your converse wouldn't have done it”, Jughead replied.

“You think we’ll still be far from the objective? Whatever it might be?”

“We were still progressing to that piece of land, the direction is still good, so we must arrive at the top of the hill sooner… maybe another 30 minutes? I can’t tell more precisely, there’s no network on my cell phone”.

“Figures!”

“Hold on there, I think I see a clearing right forward”!

The row of trees indeed stopped all of a sudden, but it wasn’t a clearing. 100 feets ahead, Archie and Jughead were now facing a large and high concrete wall, slightly curved, with a range of barbed wire on top of it. The trees had obviously been cut all around to build it. They looked at both sides, and couldn’t see where it stopped, nor any sign of an entrance.

“Well… now don’t tell me that is not suspicious!” Jughead said to his friend.

“You’ve got a point, there’s definitely something here. But what now? It’s impossible to climb that, it’s too high!”

“Yeah, and it seems that the trees have been cut precisely to prevent anyone from jumping over it. But there’s a wall, there must be an entrance somewhere. Let’s see, we came from the west, that’s where the two guards were, so let’s head east. Better use the stage door. And besides, they couldn’t have trimmed the trees everywhere, we should find one to climb, at least to take a peek at the inside”.

“Let’s do it”.

They walked five more minutes, following the wall. Still no entrance or anything more in view.

“Look at the size of that thing. It’s curved but we barely deviated from the sun. Which means the estate inside must be huge”, Archie noted.

“Yeah. Hold on, Archie!” Jughead took some steps forward. “I think I can climb that tree, and it’s slightly taller than the wall. If you boost me up, we shoOOWWWAAAAAAAHHHH”.

Jughead’s sentence ended up in a cry as he felt something suddenly tightening around his ankle, then swiftly lifted him up, head down. Two seconds later, he found himself hanging from the tree by a brown rope firmly looped around his boot with a slip knot. His beanie was still firmly on his head, but his shirt was now dangling, revealing his belly button.

“JUG!!”, Archie shouted, alarmed.

“I’m fine, it’s just a stupid booby trap. Just cut me loo…” Jughead stopped as he heard a buzzing, mechanical sound, really near his ear. From his upside-down position, he saw - without understanding first what it was - a metallic rod deploying from the ground, going up until it stopped very close to his face.

He just understood he was facing the end of a hose when a cloud of gas emerged from it with a hissing sound, sending a strong cloud of concentrated gas right through his face. Within seconds, a cloud of white transparent gas was surrounding his head. Jughead’s nostrils were assaulted even before he realized he was under a gas attack.

The gas smelt awfully familiar. Strongly chemical. And sweet.

Chloroform!

“JUG!” Archie yelled, rushing to help his friend.

“ARCHIE, STOP! It’s chloroform! Stay away * cough* from it!”

Archie stopped dead. He took a whiff, then stepped back, realizing Jughead was right. “But…” he started, without knowing what to say.

Meanwhile, Jughead tried to swing himself and to catch a bit of fresh air. As he thought he was out of the cloud, he deeply inhaled. He realized his mistake as soon as the air caught his lungs, leaving a burning sensation into it. The chloroform cloud was too wide and too thick.

And the gas still hissed from the hose.

He began to feel lightheaded and coughed again.

“Jug!” Archie called him, almost panicking now. “Tell me what to do!”

“Just… stay… *cough*” Jughead realized he already had trouble forming his words. “Go away, Arch’… find help”

“What? I’m not leaving you!” Archie protested.

“Don’t…” Jughead stopped as he felt his head beginning to sink. His dangling was far slower now, as he now lacked forces to swing as the chloroform invaded all his nervous system. He caught Archie’s gaze, and saw his lips moving, but didn’t hear it anymore, as he was underwater.

The gas still hissed.

“...go…” he ultimately managed to say again. But Archie didn’t move. Why did he not move?

The gas still hissed.

A veil fell overJughead’s eyes. Within seconds, Archie’s form became blurry, then dark.

He didn’t feel the dangling anymore. In fact, he didn’t feel anything.

“...go…”. This time, the words didn’t pass through his lips. It was his last conscious thought before he slumped into darkness.

The gas still hissed for two more minutes after Jughead had closed his eyes. Just when Archie thought it would last forever, the hose suddenly stopped and withdrew and completely disappeared into the ground in ten seconds. The chloroform cloud vanishes a few moments later.

Archie rushed to Jughead, careful to not step into any other trap. He managed to quickly cut the rope holding his ankles, lowering his friend to the ground. Jughead was as limp as a rag doll.

Archie started to gently slap him.

“Come on, wake up dude! Wake up!” he said, more and more urgently. But it was no use, Jughead seemed still under the effects of the drug.

“Shit, this must have been extra strong”. Archie recalls all too well the use of the chloroform. It could take 15 minutes for the victim to wake up… but they’re in the open air. Wouldn’t it help? But maybe it was some extra-concentrated gas?”

“Come on, wake up, wake up!” he resumed his vain attempts.

Focusing on his friend, Archie didn’t notice the man coming in his back, holding a billy club. It was only when he heard a branch creaking under a combat boot right behind him that he straightened up. Then his head exploded.

===============================================================================================================================

Sorry for the slow update. But this chapter has more action and trouble for our heroes. Hope you'll like it ;)
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic