The Collector’s Wish M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As i struggled with the numerous thoughts and ideas and which one to pick that would be possible to pull off i finally stumbled upon an idea which could make anything possible. Of course it relied on Arabella but as i had a genie under my power, why not use her?

I turned to face her “i wish...”

I awoke in my bed to a knock at the door. I was in a smaller hour than the new one i had ‘acquired’. It was a simple 3 bedroom house on the outskirts of a village. I was still my same age but things were different and i knew why.

I put on my blue dressing gown hiding my red pyjama bottoms and orange t-shirt as i headed downstairs and opened the door.

“Hello there. My names Mikayla and i’ve been sent to keep an eye on you whilst your family is away. Hopefully you know im coming.” The woman smiled enthusiastically. She was late thirties or early 40s in age but would definitely fit into the ‘milf’ category. She had long dark blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and a tanned complexion but they werent the most notable thing about her appearance.

Mikayla was a very tall woman. She was roughly 6”3 in height and taller than me. On this particular day she was wearing a pair of grey leggings and a black hoodie with a pair of fluffy white socks. She also wore a pair of white trainers. She had a toned physique and it was clear she worked out. Underneath the hoodie i could see two sizeable mounds as she boasted an impressive chest.

“I do. Please come in.” I smiled appearing pleasant. “Take your shoes off though please.”

“No problem. Thank you. I’m excited for the company actually. You look too old to need a babysitter...” she spoke fast, first meeting nerves i guessed. I watched as she stepped into the house and took off her left trainer followed by her right one, bringing her fluffy socks back into full view.

“Id agree with you.” I laughed. “I think its to make sure i dont become a hermit and to make sure the house is kept clean.”

“Well its good to meet you anyway.” She smiled as she followed through into the house and into the living room. As i walked behind her there was something about this woman that attracted me to her.

“So...” she spoke as we sat down on the sofa. “Do you need me to do anything? Would you like to do anything? A game perhaps, i like playing games.” Again she spoke fast. It was a little irritating but i tried hard not to judge.

“Erm, i didnt have anything in mind...unless you did.” I answered as i could see her mind work.

“Im very easy going. There must be something we can do? Im open to most ideas.” She smiled. Every time she spoke it was like a customer service training video with a false sense of over-friendliness. Of course i did have a game in mind but i was unsure how she would react. I had given the genie some poetic licence but not all.

“No i cant...well theres one thing i used to play with babysitters but i haven't for a while...” i lied.

“Well im all ears.” She grinned.

“I used to play a tie up sort of game with some babysitters...would you be interested in that?”

Mikayla sat back in her seat as she considered the idea.

“Yeah, that sounds fun, i think i can do that. If that will make you happy we can play that.” She grinned, even giggled in excitement. We spent the next 20 minutes going through what would be entailed in the game before we broke off and i headed upstairs to get ready as well as retrieve some supplies. My soon to be captive sat and waited patiently in the living room.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

I like where this is going
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Our boy does have an inventive mind, doesn't he?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Our boy does have an inventive mind, doesn't he?
Indeed - and Tie up the Babysitter is a classic, I like that!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago I like where this is going
Thanks glad you are enjoying! :)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Our boy does have an inventive mind, doesn't he?
Thanks thats kind! I plan for a few different fantasies as if you had a genie, why wouldnt you want to arrange your own real life
Rp? ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago [quote=GreyLord post_id=102407 time=<a href="tel:1628202777">1628202777</a> user_id=42940]
Our boy does have an inventive mind, doesn't he?
Indeed - and Tie up the Babysitter is a classic, I like that!
[/quote]

Thanks and thats good, glad you are enjoying. The next part shouldnt be too far away. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Oh your back...with a box...” Mikayla grinned excitedly whilst making the observational comment. I placed the box on the floor in front of her. Inside was a various catalogue of bondage related items that had been collected together.

“So are you ready?” I smiled, trying to appear friendly. I wasnt just doing this for her experience though with motivations of my own behind my actions.

“Absolutely. I’m yours to tie.” She giggled as i took a length of rope from the box and began by securing it around her wrists behind her back. A rope around her elbows followed next before i stood up to get more rope,

“Wow thats tight. Nice tying.” She encouraged. As she would soon find out i didnt need encouraging.

“Thank you, just your legs next.” I answered. I took 3 ropes and secured tightly around her ankles, shins and lower thighs. When i was done i stood back up and looked at her long body secured together.

“Well this is tight...” she smiled as she gave her bonds a test, getting used to the feel. Her long legs seemed to go on forever. It was certainly an arousing sight to see this woman tied up in this way...but my game was only just getting started as she would learn.

“So what will you do to me now?” She giggled as she was still getting used to her predicament. I could judge from her struggles this was not her first time.

“Well...i have a few things in mind for you. I think it will be fun.” I grinned.

Returning to my box i retrieved two pairs of pink panties and walked towards her. Without much warning i was soon stuffing them into her mouth which she accepted with little fuss but just a surprised ‘mpph’. With the panties in place i secured a white cloth between her teeth and tied off behind her head as a cleave gag before a few strips of grey duct tape placed over her mouth sealed it all in place.

“Sooo...” i teased as i sat down next to the long legged milf. “You said you wanted to make me happy, well i have a few ideas on that.” As i spoke i ran my hand along her right thigh as she reacted with initial surprise. However her surprise soon disappeared as i continued. I could tell she was liking the sensation of my touch.

I continued with her thighs for quite a while, loving the feel of them as she giggled and moaned behind her gag. But after a while i wanted to progress things just as she was getting more and more comfortable with the leg rubbing.

“I actually find a milf like you so attractive, especially tied up and gagged. Id like to have even more fun with you but thats not going to cause a problem is it?” I whispered as i reached over her shoulders and placed my hands over her mounds.

Her reaction wasn't one of immediate disgust but with intense curiosity. I could tell she had not been played with for a while. As i continued to grope and massage her breasts i watched her lean her head back in ecstasy , very quickly becoming aroused before i stopped suddenly.

“The game i would like to play wont start unless you are willing to let go and submit to me. Give your body up and make me your master.” I offered as she turned and looked at me suddenly realising what i was doing.

“Mpppph?” She looked at me as she spoke. I could tell she was a little apprehensive but had not discounted it.

“I think you'd make a hot milf slave in this game for me.” I whispered as she blushed. It only took a few more gropes of her breasts before she was putty in my hand.

“Okppph mppp mppph. Ipph sumpph” she moaned through her gag.

“Good decision.” I praised. Now the real fun can start slave.” I grinned.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Where did you say I could find a woman like Mikayla? She sounds delectable. I hope he has good things planned for her. But I'm afraid not.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Who would not like such a Babysitter! Well done :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Where did you say I could find a woman like Mikayla? She sounds delectable. I hope he has good things planned for her. But I'm afraid not.
Thanks! Maybe if we could mass sell genies we could all end up with our own Mikayla or equivalent ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Who would not like such a Babysitter! Well done :)
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks! Glad you are enjoying :)
That I do, enormoulsy so! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It had not taken long to remove most of Mikayla’s bonds as she stood obediently, curious as to hat i had in store for her. Only her wrists remained secured and her gag in place as i took a good look at her.

“The first thing we need to do is strip you down. If you are going to be my slave id prefer to see you in this way.” I teased. I unclipped her leggings first and helped to pull them down her legs. I heard a groan in response behind her gag at this. Once they were at her ankles i gave her ass a firm spank.

“Did i ask for my slave’s opinion? I didn't think so. Head down.” I instructed, enjoying how dominant i felt with her now.

With her leggings removed her socks followed as i could see her huge bare feet. I decided for now she could keep her light blue panties on for now. I picked up one of the ropes and re-secured her ankles together tightly before i untied her wrists. At least if she did make an attempt to escape she wouldn't get far. However to my slight surprise she stayed still. She faced down, clearly believing it would end up more favourable in the end if she behaved herself.

Her hoodie was unzipped and removed next revealing a black t-shirt underneath which was also removed. Her bra matched in colour to her panties, a cute combination i thought for the tall beauty.

“There i think thats better.” I teased as i used another rope to re-secure her wrists behind her back. “Now I can show you some real bondage.” I teased as i grabbed a lot more rope from the box and set to work on my new slave.

I secured a rope around her elbows next followed by using several to create a tight neat breast harness. I worked quick yet effectively making sure each bind was neat and well done, but not too tight to cut circulation or cause any long term damage. Bondage was something she simply would have to get used to.

With the breast harness secure, her breasts bulged whilst her arms remained effectively pinned to her back. My next rope was wrapped around her waist and pulled between her legs. The tight crotch rope caused her to grunt behind her gag in initial discomfort but as the pleasure began to seep through, her mind began to change.

“Oh i think you will enjoy that one when you get used to it.” I whispered in her ear.

The next bond to be secured was rope around her large toned thighs, pinning the upper part of her legs together. Satisfied with my work i took a short break to humiliate her slightly.

She waited still as i searched around my supplies and soon found a black crop. I gave her a short sharp sting to her ass.

“Hop around. Come on. I want to see those breasts jiggle.” I instructed as she grunted but the crop gave her another reminder to obey. Using her muscular long legs she hopped a fair distance forward. I was nearby in case she fell. She was made to hop across the living room and back again. Each hop causing her mounds to bounce around uncontrollably. It also took a lot of energy and she was beginning to sweat when she had hopped back.

“I enjoyed that.” I praised before i continued her bonds.

Two further ropes were secured around her shins and lower thighs before i helped her down onto the floor. Her legs were bent back and secured off in a tight hogtie which arched her back. For further aide to the predicament, her big toes were also secured together with string and secured to her hogtie.

“There now this is real bondage. Just a few things to add.” I grinned.

Finally i removed her gag and allowed her to spit out the panties.

“Ugh this is tight.” She groaned. She wasn't in too much discomfort.

“Exactly. As you are supposed to be. Now open wide.” I grinned. It wasn't long before a bright red ball gag was secured between her teeth and secured in place behind her head as well as with two harness straps. The third strap which ran across her forehead looked especially striking.

I stood up to admire my heavily restrained captive. Her large feet on display as she began to struggle in the limited manner she could. The position was testing her but i could tell she found herself curious. She looked after a few minutes like she was beginning to get used to and possibly enjoy being tied up.

“Im glad you are enjoying yourself.” I interrupted her after a few moments. “However, you did voice some protests and never thanked me. A little constructive re-training is in order.” I grinned.

I soon picked up the crop and traced it over her feet. Immediately she was unsure what i had planned and began to squirm. A few soft spanks f the cane against the soles of her feet indicated what i was thinking and gave her a glimpse to the future.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It''s just not fair for him to have a genie and a baby sitter, both to play tie up games.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A wonderful hogtie Sequence!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It''s just not fair for him to have a genie and a baby sitter, both to play tie up games.
Thanks for the comment, i know life never seems fair lol! :lol:
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago A wonderful hogtie Sequence!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed :) )
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago A wonderful hogtie Sequence!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed :) )
I did enjoy it very much and looking forward what the Genie´s master will come up with next :)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Love these updates
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Love these updates
It is a wonderful story!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks all for the positive comments, much appreciated! Sorry i haven’t updated in a little while things have just been super busy for me lately. Hopefully i will have time to post another update in the not too distant future. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I enjoyed the next 15 minutes as i alternated between tickling her large helpless feet and spanking them with the crop. I could tell Mikayla wasnt the biggest fan of this treatment in her bondage however it did have its appeal. I could see the adrenaline rush in her eyes over what i was going to do next. Would it be nice, relatively? Or would there be more of a sting to her feet.

Whilst Mikayla had been a fun introduction to only the beginning of my fantasies i had much more in store for her. I rolled her on her side again, using my hands to caress her breasts as i used the power i now possessed to move things along again.

“Oh you are perfect...but you still have much to learn. I wish you could be taken back to my HQ and educated further in order to be added to the collection.”

Mikayla looked up, confused by the words i had uttered. This could only last a short moment though as with a POOF she soon disappeared into thin air. I had drummed into Arabella the type of facilities and training i wanted, as well as the fantasies i wanted to experience. I could only hope Arabella would honour her wishes and do the job i had asked of her.

I wonder what she would be put through first? Maybe being forced to watch numerous tie up videos? Maybe to receive some 1-1 training? Oh i couldnt help feeling aroused at the thought.

I couldnt dwell on this though as within a few minutes, i too had been ‘poofed’ off to my next adventure.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your story is moving along nicely, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Your story is moving along nicely, @Bigballgag1.

Absolutely, can´t wait to see Arabella again :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Do please continue! Very good so far!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Your story is moving along nicely, @Bigballgag1.
Thanks, glad you are enjoying! :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago [quote=GreyLord post_id=103458 time=<a href="tel:1629418495">1629418495</a> user_id=42940]
Your story is moving along nicely, @Bigballgag1.

Absolutely, can´t wait to see Arabella again :)
[/quote]

Thanks! She will make future appearances soon enough ;)
Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Do please continue! Very good so far!
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying! I plan to once i get a little more time but i have a few ideas where to take this next. ;)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

[/quote]

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying! I plan to once i get a little more time but i have a few ideas where to take this next. ;)
[/quote]

Wherever you take it, I'm sure it will be brilliant
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

My compliments, a very enjoyable story. I like the original idea of a genie ready for satisfy her master's bondage desideres.
Who wouldn't want to have an Arabella in his life?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic