The Collector’s Wish M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Collector’s Wish M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I never used to believe in magic. The far fetched notion of clicking your fingers and getting what you want or speaking to a genie who has the power to grant three of your wishes always seemed far fetched to me. However that belief was to be proved wrong.

My name was Danny and I was in my mid twenties. I was of an average build with short brown hair and blue eyes.

This all began as i had called into a local antique and second hand shop on my way home from doing the shopping. I was on the eye out for a wardrobe to place in an odd corner of my home. It was the type of weird wall many homes have with a sloped ceiling limiting you on height, whilst too deep a wardrobe will stick out from the wall and look silly. I’m well aware we are all not here to talk about wardrobes however.

I entered the shop with 10 minutes to go before closing. However it was on my way out when i noticed something on a shelf that was almost calling me. As i picked it up something about it just seemed to connect with me. It was a brown ceramic vase with a few cracks in places. It looked old. Normally it wouldnt be something i would be interested in but my curiosity and interest got the better of me and so i paid the £12 fee on its label.

When i got home it was only after dinner in the evening did i remove it from the bag and study it in detail. It had a few smudges on it so naturally i wetted my finger with my tongue and seeked to polish it up a little bit. That was when i had a shock of my life.

Everything in the house began to rumble and shake. Plates from the kitchen smashed as they fell from shelves until a grey mist began to steam out of the bottle. I struggled to hold it as the mysterious substance soon filled the room, blinding much of it until the mist disappeared.

When i could get my bearings again i could see there was now a woman stood in my living room. She was attractive and looked roughly in her mid thirties. She was of a curvaceous figure and a brunette with a tanned complexion. As i glanced at her i could see she was wearing a blue short sleeved cotton dress which finished at her mid thighs. I could see her large breasts contained underneath. Around her waist was a wide black belt whilst she had blue high heels on her feet. I had never seen her before.

“Who...who are you?” I asked eventually as the woman took a seat on the sofa opposite me after stretching.

“Ugh finally i am free of that vase.” She began. “My name is Arabella and I just so happen to be a genie. I am at your service and it is in my purpose that i fulfil your every wish. There is no limit to my wishes but you do have the option to say this phrase and i will be sent back to the vase for the next 1000 years...but please, its so boring.” Arabella began to explain to me.

My reaction was deep puzzlement. I was torn between genuine fear of the unknown and bursting out laughing.

“Thats bollocks. I dont believe you.” I retorted in disbelief.

“Test me.” She replied, treating it almost like a game.

“Hmm ok, i wish for a takeaway pizz...no i wish for 40 takeaway pizzas.”

Arabella simply nodded and to my utter disbelief on the table in front of me popped pizza after pizza out of thin air. A quick count confirmed it was exactly 40.

I stood up. Shocked, excited, scared...i felt it all. I walked slowly around her to see there was no hidden anything, this wasnt an elaborate prank was it?

“But how...?” I said finally.

“Wishing. Like i said dear. As you rubbed the lamp i am officially and exclusively at your service. You just cant use me to kill or brutally torture people.” She smiled. She crossed her right leg over her left, waiting patiently. It was like she had seen this reaction so many times before.

As i got used to the idea, suddenly my mind filled with numerous ideas and fantasies. Could i really use her to fulfil every little wish i had? Now my fear had turned to excitement. What next?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The next hour or so was spent entertaining myself as i wished for various things. I wished for health, wealth and plenty of other things in between.

Finally as i exhausted the easy options my mind was ready to try something I had always fantasised about but never tried. Another secret about myself was that i had a huge interest in bondage, yet no practical experience. It was something i yearned for, to have a host of women bound and gagged...my slaves. Could i really fulfil that?

I took the plunge sure enough, using Arabella as my first target.

“I wish you would enjoy being tied up.”

Arabella nodded as she had done with the other wishes and whilst nothing obviously appeared, her manner was soon changing.

“As you wish” she grinned. Biting her lip.

“Good. Now you will stand and put your hands behind your back, waiting here for my return.” I ordered before i hurried down to the basement for what i was looking for. My bondage box.

I carried the box proudly back into the room and placed it down on the sofa. Taking the first length of rope i walked behind Arabella and pulled her wrists behind her back. This felt amazing. I was aroused already.

Arabella simply waited patiently as her wrists were secured behind her back. Another length was used around her elbows. I was growing in confidence now. Already i felt like an experienced rigger as i helped her face down onto the sofa.

Her shapely legs were pulled together next as i secured a rope around her ankles. Two more were secured around her shins and thighs. I finished by pulling her legs backwards and bending her, putting her in a strict hogtie.

“This is tight. I like it.” She smiled testing out her restraints.

“Oh one last thing to add.” I interrupted as i used a pair of clean white socks to stuff into her mouth as a gag. These were secured into place by a wide white cloth tied tightly between her teeth and knotted behind her head.

Satisfied with her bindings i turned her on her side facing me so i could see her body in display. Little did she know she had just unlocked the door mentally to a lifetime build up of bondage fantasies and dreams. Was a villain born from this moment? Time would tell.

“I wish for you to be permanently aroused but i am the only one who can allow you to climax or not be so aroused” I ordered with a smirk next as she groaned into her gag and soon began to grind against her bonds.

“Oh please i have lots more wishes. Im just getting started.” I teased with a chuckle as i watched her squirm in helpless ecstasy.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The is a wonderful beginning. So many of us wish for an Arabella in our lives. It would be magic!

This seems fresh and new. I'll be looking to see where you go with this, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wonderful Scenario :) Who would not wish such a Genie for him- oder herself? please continue!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Don't we all wish for an Arabella
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I wish... oh, I don't know, a lot of things. Would be nice to have a genie like that ;)
Nicely done. Will there be more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago The is a wonderful beginning. So many of us wish for an Arabella in our lives. It would be magic!

This seems fresh and new. I'll be looking to see where you go with this, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. An Arabella certainly would be useful and solve many people’s problems on here. :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful Scenario :) Who would not wish such a Genie for him- oder herself? please continue!
Thanks for the comment! Very true it would certainly be useful. I have much more planned ;)
Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Don't we all wish for an Arabella
Thanks for the comment, we all certainly do! ;)
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I wish... oh, I don't know, a lot of things. Would be nice to have a genie like that ;)
Nicely done. Will there be more?
Thanks for the comment, glad you’ve enjoyed so far. It would be nice, wouldnt it! The possibilities would endless. I certainly hope to add more soon :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

‘Oh great, a wisher with sexual fantasies. My favourite kind’ Arabella thought to herself. Maybe the vase wasn't so bad? I mean it was cramped, 1000 years would make anywhere seem cramped but at least she wasn't turned into a bondage enthusiasts play thing. ‘Maybe this is all over-excitment. He might get bored. See. This is exactly why i wanted more rules put in place. But oh no, “the wisher is always right”, “everything for the wisher”, “don't worry about the poor genie who has to grant all these humiliating wishes with a smile.”’ Arabella’s subconscious ran wild.

Arabella had passed her genie degree with flying colours but at a time when a council of tyrants were in charge there would be very little room to pass any laws that protected them. The genies at the top of the power structure had all banded together and rewritten the rule book. They wanted to push out more genies into the world, making sure nobody would be around long enough to oppose them in the genie heartlands.

The first rule that was scrapped was the three wishes rule. It was for the wisher to decide when you had served your purpose. Then gradually rule after rule was changed, the genies retrained in a more customer friendly manner. Those that rebelled disappeared. Those that fled were soon tracked down and ‘wished’ to some poor fates. The 1000 year sentence was one of the later rules that came in to ‘motivate’ the genies. For a first offence return to vase, the genie would remain in the vase for at least 500 years. Every offence after would be 1000 years at a time.

Arabella had been returned 3 times, meaning she was technically 2532 years old but of course she did not have to worry about ageing or mortality.

I myself was thoroughly enjoying myself as i sat beside her. I let my hands run up and down her front, feeling her large jiggling breasts through the dress as she struggled against her inner arousal.

I let my hands wander south, feeling between her warm thick thighs against her bare legs. Part of me still felt this was wrong, that i could be getting in so much trouble but it was a small part of my subconscious. Most of my mind was focused on what i could do, where i could take this and how far.

After spending the next hour or so fondling my new magical captive i was eager to try something new. My mind wanted to go big or go home. This was an opportunity like no other and i had to seize it to realise my most deeply thought about fantasies.

I left her and hurried to my study before i returned with some framed pictures of a place i had visited. It was a large country mansion which had been restored. It had served multiple purposes and even had its own prison cell block from when it was at one time a palace in the middle ages. I loved visiting there, seeing the cell blocks and imagining a host of attractive women being kept there.

So like a tv fantasy builds programme i set to work wish-building my dream house. The first transported us to Woodland Hilltop Palace, which it had been renamed recently. From that point on i made my genie work, making the necessary changes i wanted to use the palace for my desires. As they say, go big or go home.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yep, being a Genie is a hard job - who would have imagined that? I liked that inner monolog very much much :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], your creative imagination is just wonderful. Who would have thought that everything that we thought we knew about genies was wrong. It would seem as if all options are open to you at this point.

I can picture Barbara Eden playing this part!
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sucks to be a genie, getting stuck in a lamp for so many years. Geez.
Great chapter, wonder what his house will look like.

Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Yep, being a Genie is a hard job - who would have imagined that? I liked that inner monolog very much much :)
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed, i wanted toe experiment with something different with that :)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], your creative imagination is just wonderful. Who would have thought that everything that we thought we knew about genies was wrong. It would seem as if all options are open to you at this point.

I can picture Barbara Eden playing this part!
Thanks for commenting! Glad you are enjoying and very true. There is still plenty to rewrite about genies i can assure you ;)
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Sucks to be a genie, getting stuck in a lamp for so many years. Geez.
Great chapter, wonder what his house will look like.
Thanks for the comment, i know it must be tough! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

as the finishing touches were applied i was growing ever more sadistically proud of what had been created. The house and its contents remained the same largely. Some items of my taste were added but the main part that had changed was the large complex which stood at the back of the walled grounds.

A single story stone building resided in the same place the former prison was but slightly larger. Inside was a series of 20 cells. There were 10 on each side. In the centre of the room was a display cabinet. The reinforced iron barred top to it was on the floor for now.

Each of the cells had a bed, chair, small window and of course a lockable door. There was also a playroom which might well make an appearance as this tale continues.

Arabella lay still and watched on from the floor, approving every wish even though she was concerned what this was leading to.

“All done. Thank you...this has been so fun to build.” I praised Arabella as she grunted behind her gag. She could not voice her disapproval though, both due to the gag in her mouth and her genie rules; although the latter i wasn't totally aware of just yet.

I soon began to untie Arabella from her predicament, keeping just her wrists tied behind her back as i walked her into a fairly big room. This was known as the outfit room. Inside was a variety of different outfits, some with a purpose for bondage and some not. They came in a range of different sizes.

I finally removed Arabella’s final bonds and her gag as she took the moment to stretch and stretch her jaw.

“Thank you.” She answered. “So, what are your plans?” Arabella queried. She could imagine a rough idea of what i had in mind but sought clarification.

“I would like to start a collection. A collection of heavily bound and gagged women. You will be central for that.” I answered truthfully.

Arabella gave me a startled look to start with, like i had gone fully off the deep end. I suppose i had really.

‘Oh-k. I gathered that from the wishes for the jail cells but why? Just how far will he take this obsession?” Arabella pondered to herself after my answer. ‘What does he mean I am central to that? I sense this is more than just about wishes with the freedom and power that they can provide. What approach do i even take? He has the power here. I really don't want to be sent back to the vase. I also really don't want to be tortured or farmed every day. Unless...’

Suddenly Arabella had devised an approach she hoped would benefit her in the long term.

‘He cant do anything without my wishing power. He clearly finds me attractive, maybe it might be possible to flirt my way out of trouble...or at the very least I can make things easier for myself by getting myself in his good books. The worst thing i cna do with a wisher like this is upset him or refuse to fulfil his wishes. I guess all i can do is see how it goes’ she mused finally.

Arabella’s look slowly changed before my eyes and her reaction took me a little by surprise. Soon vanished was the startled look and replaced by one of intrigue and excitement.

“Oh really...well its bold. I’ll give you that. Well i’m yours to use master. I’m at your disposal. I just hope you wont forget about me.” She spoke now in a softer tone. She ruffled her hair after removing her hairband that had once held it in a ponytail. She also fluttered her eyes slightly clearly in a rehearsed routine she had used before.

“How could I? I mean look at you. You are gorgeous.” I answered. Her powers had indeed had an effect as my member bulged through my trousers. Id not felt like this before. It was like she knew exactly how to keep my interest. I gulped instinctively, suddenly nervous. My mouth was dry.

“I’d like you to strip. I have the perfect outfit lined up for you.”

“Sure. If thats what you want.” She giggled. She then began by unbuckling and slipping off her high heels. Her belt was unclasped next before it fell to her ankles. Both of these tasks she did whilst maintaining eye contact.

Reaching behind her back she slowly, teasingly slid the zip down and gently wiggled her way out of the dress. I was in awe. I was so aroused at what was a very tame thing compared to what i had planned. Maybe i did still have much to learn about my own fantasies.

Now standing in a matching black bra and panties the show was nearing its conclusion.

Her clip on the back of her bra was unclasped, revealing her large bare mounds for the first time as she grinned. She knew where my attention now was. Her final action was to remove her panties and step out of them as she placed them folded, just like the rest of her clothes into a neat pile.

“Well...do you like what you see?” Arabella grinned in a cheeky, flirtatious manner. Semi-nervously she bit her lip as she awaited my reaction.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Poor defective Danny. Everything he can wish for but no self control. That is a formula for a burnout. Arabella now, she continues to intrigue. I have high hopes for her. But things can change, can't they?
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for commenting again! Indeed, and absolutely. There are many potential paths ahead ;)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

This has easily become the best beginning to a story that I have ever seen on this site, please keep going :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to seeing where this is going
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago This has easily become the best beginning to a story that I have ever seen on this site, please keep going :D
Thanks for the praise, that is a mighty high compliment! Next part should be coming out soon :)
Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Looking forward to seeing where this is going
Thanks for the comment, much appreciated! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

My reaction was one of speechless arousal. I walked slowly around her in almost primal movements studying her gorgeous body from head to toe in detail.

“Oh i like it very much.” I managed to stammer out after a while. I suddenly felt much more nervous than i did originally.

I moved closer, letting my hands rub her large mounds as well as up and down her exposed body. She purred at my touch, letting me know my touches were most welcome.

“Oh master.” She began knowing from a past experience that the correct terminology was important. “Since you have wished yourself in control of my body and how much pleasure i can have...I really would love to...y’know.” She whispered in my ear and giggled. “Its been such a loooong time...”

We spent the rest of that evening getting to know each other better. It seemed I didn’t need a second invite to have my way with the gorgeous genie who was now under my control. In fact we had such a good time together we ended up falling asleep and awaking the next morning after what was a very hectic first day.

After i had got ready and had breakfast i soon enough returned to Arabella with big plans for her in mind. She had remained in bed just as i had ordered having spent the night untied.

“Morning Arabella.” I exclaimed as i tore the curtain open from the master bedroom of the large mansion.

“Morning master.” Arabella whispered as she adjusted to the change in light. It was as she sat up on the side of the bed that she could notice the outfit i was laying out on the bed.

“Put this on please.” I instructed. On the bed was a white latex catsuit which i had wished for especially and seemingly invented. It was designed to mould to the shape of the wearer for it i requested.

“Of course” Arabella replied although her tone had a faint tone of apprehension about it.

Elegantly she stood up from the bed and began to put the outfit on. She started with her legs before eventually it was fully in place and zipped up at the back, with some help from myself to make that happen.

She was certainly a picture once the garment had formed to her natural curves. It was very tight against her body and you could make out her nipples underneath the shiny material. It covered her hands and feet. Written in black bold writing across her breasts was three words “Maximum Security Inmate” giving her a clue as to why i made her put it on.

“Master, may i ask why i have this writing in my outfit?” She asked tentatively, still trying to work out my intentions that were next for her.

“You will see.” I replied slyly. With the outfit on i could open up my bag of supplies and get to work with her.

“First of all, i wish for a bullet vibrator to be placed inside you but switched off at the moment. The remote will be placed on the table.” I instructed as she obliged, nodding her head as she rose her hands instinctively.

With the vibrator in place, a minor detail i had forgotten in the excitement of arranging the outfit, i walked behind her and took her hands behind her back. I took out a pair of metal handcuffs and fastened them securely around her wrists before i leaned down and secured some shackles around her ankles. A blue leather strap was used next to secure around her elbows, keeping them practically touching as i secured it into place.

Next two straps were secured above and below her breasts, making them bulge further in the tight material. The straps worked to secure her arms to her back. A chain ran from the wrist cuffs to her shackles. She stood still and watched as before her eyes her freedom was gradually being taken from her once again.

I had one last thing up my sleeve for her though as i moved quickly. I wrapped a leather blue chastity belt around her waist and between her thighs, padlocking it in place before she could realise what i had done.

I dangled the key in front of her.

“I wasnt joking. If you want any sort of climax like that again...well you’ll have to win that argument with me.” I teased.

“Oh but...master...” Arabella started but then stopped herself. Did she really want to protest? In terms of her genie contract, her new master was well within his rights to be able to do this to her. She had no defence and a refusal could make things even worse for herself. Besides she had become more intrigued about just what the plan was for her. She was still needed...well her wishes were at least so she knew she couldn't be dispensed with. However that made no promises that her position would be comfortable. The writing across her chest indicated her plans of flirtation had backfired slightly. Maybe she would be an inmate after all.

My final acts for her for now were to secure a blue leather posture collar around her neck. It was secured into place and also had a metal ring at the front for a leash or for securing her neck to something.

“There that will be your bonds for the time being, of course there is one thing missing.” I smirked playfully. I think she could guess what i meant.

A blue harness muzzle gag was soon enough being secured into place. The muzzle had a large blue ball on the other end which filled her mouth nicely before i buckled the various straps into place. There was even a strap across her forehead as i had soon enough sealed her mouth shut. I liked the effect of the muzzle, it felt like a true silencing. I could tell Arabella was a little unconvinced and would need time to get used to it. She certainly would be getting that.

Attaching a blue lead to the ring on her collar i began to lead my first prisoner away to her fate. A fate starting far sooner than her plotting mind would have expected. Every step resulting in a small metallic clink from her chains; it served as a reminder that her fate was very much out of her hands.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It had taken a little while but i was finally fastening the iron bars down on the display case for my genie. The wooden base was about 1 metre high before the vertical cage that stood upon it was screwed into place.

Inside and wit( little room to move about was the genie that had made all this possible and was soon to enable many more of my fantasies to come into reality.

Arabella stood inside the cage, the shackles removed from her ankles and the chain linking them with her cuffs removed. Instead she had a series of blue leather straps secured around her ankles, shins, lower thighs and upper thighs. The cage was just wide enough for her as she peered back with an expression of defeat and humiliation upon her.

Her humiliation only grew worse when i turned the vibrator on and watched my new magical slave begin to moan and grind uncontrollably.

“Now dont go anywhere will you. And keep granting my wishes. It will keep me in a good mood.” I laughed as she grumbled but accepted as she had to.

I allowed my hand to run up and down her right leg a few times before i left her to it. My mind had turned to gaining an addition to my kinky prison. But who to choose?

I had to be smart. Even though i had the power of magic at my disposal i couldnt take someone from somewhere public in front of everyone. I began to feel like an evil genius from a film once again. Could i really get away with all of this?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Being a Genie is a hard job - sometimes :) Hopefully Arabella gets a reward at some point :) Two wonderful updates [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Such a good story, I can't wait for more
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I wish... i wish this story will continue for some time to come.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I wish... i wish this story will continue for some time to come.
I second that motion :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Being a Genie is a hard job - sometimes :) Hopefully Arabella gets a reward at some point :) Two wonderful updates @Bigballgag1 :)
Thanks for the comment, i’m sure Arabella will still experience some fun but her wishes are the fuel behind the fantasies ;)
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Such a good story, I can't wait for more
Thanks! Glad you like it so far. I hope to add more soon :)
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I wish... i wish this story will continue for some time to come.
Thanks lol! And i will be happy to hopefully grant that wish! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic