The kidnapped slave(f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The kidnapped slave(f/f)

Post by Guyoc22 »

Zoe was bored, it was 830 on a friday night and she had nothing to do. All her friends were busy with other social events and she was feeling stir crazy. Screw it she thought, im going out. She went to the bedroom and started to get ready. She stripped and started to pick out an outfit. She pulled on a pair of black boyleg lacey paintes, followed by a pair of sheer nude pantyhose. She then put on a black bra that gave her large breasts amazing cleavage. After that she she started browsing tmher dresses, but before she could pick on an arm grabbed her and a rag was shoved onto her face, she struggled but was soon out to it.

Mary dropped the now unconscious Zoe on the bed. She had been stalking her for two weeks. A moth ago she had sold her last captive at auction. It was 2 months till the next one, but she liked to break them in. She had seen Zoe while crusing the suburbs for her next prize. She had gotten out of a cab. She saw her long brown hair, and curvy body wich such a spankable arse, her white blouse, pencil skirt and peep toe heels added to the the whole idea, so after following her movemets, she picked friday night to strike.

After knocking her out and lying her down, she went thru her drawers. She never brought tying martiels with her, made it easy to move. She pulled out all of Zoe's nylons and jnder wear. Under them all she was supprised but happy tonsee a ball gag, leash and collar. She put them to one side, and got to work. First she started with a gag, two pairs of panties one in each cheek and under her teeth, followed by a bkack stocking with a run in it. Then she wrapped a pair of nude pantyhose around her head to trap to keep the stuffing in. Followed by the matching black stocking she used as stuffing pulled her head. She grabbed the collar and strapped it around her neck stop the nylon hood from coming off. She then used nylons to tie her ankles, calves, thighs, wrists and elbows nice and tight. Then used pantyhose to cocoon her from head to toe. The remaining nylons and panties and ball gag where put into a garbage bad she grapped from the kitchen. Waste not want not she thougt.

She never used her own vehicle, she had caught a cab to adress a couple blocks away. She found Zoe's car keys and and open the boot. She threw in the garbage bad and then palced the nylon cocooned girl in. She went back thru her bedroom grabing some outfits from her wardrobe and placed them on top of her, got in the drivers seat, buzzed open the door door and drove away. It was a three hiur drive to the hideout she was taking her to, but by the time the drug wore off no one would be around if she foundna way to make nosie
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice and short - I liked the tying up sequence :) One question: Is this a stand alone or the first Chapter of a longer story?
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

First chapter. More to come. Just keeping them short as my pc is dead and only have a tablet atm
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand that :) I tried writing on my smartphone on time, not very convenient.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Awesome story!

Great plot and I particularly love the clothing details you described. That is a great big highlight for me knowing how people are dressed in these stories and is a big turn on knowing ther're dressed in clothing I like.

I'm glad you have made this a shorter story than most of the others that seemingly drag on forever and it's tireing making time to read all the way through. It's all about the quality not the quantity!

Well done, great story.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Zoe started to wake. She felt groggy, like hangover with out the head ache, and her eyes couldn't fully open like somthing was pressing on them. Also somthing was on her mouth and she couldn't move, she could move her fingers but all she felt was nylon. Then she felt the tightness of her bonds. And a tighness around her neck

Mmmmmmph. Was all that came out out. She started to painic. She wriggled and kicked, and screamed. But all.that happened was a couple of dulled thuds and more mmmmphs.

*thud**thud*. Mary smiled, oh shes awake, and pulled into the rest stop that marked the 45 min mark from the destination.

She got out and opened the boot.

Mmmmmmmph. Zoe was wriggle around and thrashing. She clasped her hand around her already gagged mouth.

Sush, she demanded. Either you can be drugged again or you can behave and ride up front.

A small whimper was reply and Zoe calmed down. After a few moments she took her hand away and hauled Zoe out. She half carried half dragged her to the passenger seat, causing runs in the nylon cocoon. No matter Mary thought, we have plenty more. She buckled Zoe closed the door and got back into the driver seat.

Know how you behave from here wilk dertime how I treat you. As she drove she explained her plans for her was to keep her train her and sell her.

Zoe was silent the started to cry. Small muffled sobs came out and wet spots around her eyes and nose appered.

Shhhhh, said Mary as she run a run up and down Zoe's sheathed legs. Be a good girl and it will be ok
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

This has gotten even more intresting. Thank you for typing the gagged sounds, that's made it even more of a turn on. Can't wait to read more.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Thats good, seeing as Zoe will gagged a lot
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

They arrived at the hide out. On the outside it look like a nice but modest modern house in the woods, but it was far from it on the inside. All the doors where keypad and fingerprint locked and the walls had been insulated to be sound proof. Mary had desinged it over the years and used her contacts in the slave business to have it built.

Mary pulled the car up close to the front door. Once inside a message and bitcoin transcation would ensure they car was gone by moring.

She got out went to the boot and grabbed the leash she had taken from the bag. She then moved to the passenger door and help zoe out and onto her feet, using her nails she ripped open the nylon cooncoing her to expose the ring on the collar around her neck and clipped the leash on.

Now when i tug on the leash you hop forward, be much easier that me carrying you or dragging you understand?

A small nod and a mpph of agreement can from Zoe, who was to scared not to comply, and in no way and shape to try to run.

She leading the hopping girl to the front door where she punched in the code pressed her thumb to the pad and door unlocked, and she had entered and Zoe had hoped in side, she ordered her to stay, went to the car to grab everything waled back and closed the door. A loud thunk was heard as the locks engaged.

She lead Zoe into a lounge room where she was sat on a couch.

Now my sweet girl, if i untie you and remove that gag will you behave? She asked

Mmph mpph mmph, came from Zoe with frantic noding. Her arms hurt so bad from being pinned, the gag was uncomfortable and soaked in drool, and it felt so hot in her nylon cocoon.

Ok, well sit still, and im warning you misbehave and you will not enjoy it. She left and came back with a pair of medical scissors, and cut away the cocoon, leg bindings and arm bindings.

Mmmmmmph, can the sound of relief as Zoes arms stopped being pinned. The collar was unbuckled, and the hood was pulled away.

After blinking to the bright lights Zoe saw a very attractive 40 year old women wearing a tight black top, jeans and flats. She was slightly taken aback, as she was expecting someone looking a domamtrix or something close.

Now last warning before the take the gag off, will you be quiet?

Zoe nodded, while this wasnt great she didnt want it getting worse.

The stockings holding in the stuffing were untied and pulked away and stuffing pulled out of her mouth. Then the collar was placed back around her next, and a finger pressed to her lips.

Follow me young lady, im going to let you clean your self up before bed, and in the moring ill shed more light on what will happen.

She was lead to the main bedroom and the collar removed agian and the door ooened to the ensuite. You have one hour to shower and clean up before bedtime. Understand?

Zoe nodded and entered the bath room with the door closing with a click as it was locked from out side.

She saw her self in the mirror, her mascara had run from crying and her lipstick smeared from the gag. The nylon hood has caused her hair to become frizzy from the static.

Now rember one hour, or ill come in and get you. Mary said threw the door. Zoe got to work, she really didnt want to give any reasons to make this worse
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well done! Zoes fear and the personality of her Kidnapper is well captured!
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Zoe quickly stripped, and after using the toilet, and jumped in the shower. The hot water felt amazing and she wanted to stay under it, but instead she quickly scrubbed rinse and got out. As she towled herself off she heard Mary thru rhe door. "Dont bother getting dressed, i have an outfit for you out here." There was a click as the door was unlocked.

Zoe stepped out, Mary stood there waiting, she had changed into black thigh high stockings and a black slip.

"Good girl, you left plenty of time to spare. Now put these on." Said Mary as she passed Zoe a beige silk slip and a pair of nude thigh highs. After putting them on Mary had her lie face down on the bed with her hands behing her. Pantyhose were tied around her wrist and a pair around her ankles. A stocking was used to contect them leaving Zoe hogtied. Next mary placed 3 objects in front of Zoe, a ball gag, balled up pantyhose and a bit gag.

"Now my dear wich one should i use?"
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I think Zoes Captor should use Pantyhose :)
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

I she should too

"The....ooooommmph" Zoe had started to give an answer as the wad of pantyhose was stuffed in mouth and Marys hand clamped over it.

"Awww you thought you had a choice, silly girl, now dont you dare spit those out." She pulled her hand away, she then got on the bed, and pulled Zoe towards her, getting her head in between her thighs, resting her nylon covered feet on the back of Zoes thighs. Mary pulled her slip, she like Zoe hadnt put any panties on and her shaved pussy was almost touching Zoes gagged mouth.

Zoe looked up at her, she was trying to hide it but she was a little turned on, her captors stocking feet felt amazing rest on the back of her legs, with a mixture of the feel of mylon on nylon and nylon on bare skin as Mary ran her feet up and down the back of her legs. Zoe tried to stop herself, but she muffled a moan into her gag, and her toes flexed in her stockings.

Mary looked down at her, and gentle squeezed Zoes head with her thighs and keep rubbing her feet against her legs.

"Mmmmmmph" came the moan from Zoe, the nylon and lace tops felt great agianst her cheeks, she pulled a little agianst her hogtie and her toes flexed agian streaching the nylon out over them.

"Your enjoying this arnt you?" Asked Mary with a smirk.

"Mmm mmm" moaned Zoe with a slight embarrassed look on her face.

"Dont be embrassed dear, this will make training you easier, do you like girls too?

"Mmm mmm" came the reply, this time with a slight nod as Zoe tried to nuzzle Marys nylon thighs, they feeling of them was driving her crazy.

"Add in the fact that you seem submissive going by the toys in your panty draw i really hitbthe jackpot kidnapping you didnt I?, now why dont you see if you can spit that gag out now?"

With some some effort Zoe pushed the wad of of her mouth. As soon as it was free Mary pushed Zoe face into her push and squeezed her thighs agianst her head again to keep her there.

Mary leaned her back as Zoe got to work with her tougnge. Im going to enjoy this one she thought to her self.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic