Calling in sick (F/F) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Yes, it is. All that and then some... and I'm not done :twisted:
Bring it on :)
I will. In due time. Oh yes.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Hello again. It's getting late at Julie's place... and surely Katya will grow tired of tormenting her boss? Right?
Before continuing with the story, I'm repeating the disclaimer I put at the start of this story (once again, I'm doing this for my own peace of mind more than anything else): this is fiction. This is pure fantasy. In many/most of my stories I'm trying to stick to some semblance of reality. This time around, not so much. This story breaks a great many core principles of safe, sane and consensual BDSM.

...and with that out of the way, roll on Chapter 6.

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention]
(it seems I've messed up some of the mentions on earlier parts - my apologies)

--- ---

Chapter 6 - Struggle all you want

Grass rustled softly as Katya walked over. She helped Julie sit up and then pulled her onto her feet.

“Let’s go”, the nurse said, once again grabbing Julie by the hair and starting to push her forward. The redhead hopped on, squirming from the itchy burn of the nettles.

Katya helped her hop onto the patio and stopped her there. “You’re soaking wet, I can’t have you inside like that.” ‘As if you weren’t the reason I’m like this…’, Julie thought, half expecting to be left standing there until she was dry. Instead, she felt a big, soft, fluffy towel wrap around her shoulders. Katya dried her, from her hair to her feet, being very gentle about it. Once Julie was dry, the nurse wrapped the towel around her and hugged her from behind.

“I love you so much”, the secretary whispered into her boss’ ear, holding the embrace for a good while. Then she let go, pulled the towel off Julie and once again grabbed her by the hair, digging her fingers into the now-dry locks. “But I’m not done yet”, she said and led Julie back into the house.

Katya stopped her and crouched down to untie her ankles. “Spread your legs”, she said next - emphasizing her words with a slap on Julie’s right calf - and once the redhead did, Katya buckled the spreader bar between her ankles. Next Julie felt Katya do something at the tip of the armbinder and moments later she felt her hands being pulled upwards behind her back. ‘Oh shit, here we go again…’ Sure enough, Katya kept pulling, forcing Julie to lean forward as her hands rose up. When the blonde finally stopped, the strappado was much stricter than the one she’d tied Julie in earlier. ‘At least it feels that way… then again I was probably a bit less worn out back then’, Julie thought, grimacing as the position made her shoulders ache.

“Remember what I said when I tied you like this the first time around? That there would be much more to come? Well, this is the ‘much more’”, Katya said. Julie heard her move around - and then felt hands on her nipples. She groaned into her gag, already knowing what to expect when Katya started playing with her nipples.

Sure enough, in a moment Julie felt nipple clamps close on her already-tender nubs. She whined into her gag - a whine that turned into a yelp when she felt the clamps start swinging. ‘Ah fuck, she put weights on them…’ The weights swung back and forth at the end of long chains, tugging Julie’s nipples to one side and another. Katya rose and grabbed Julie’s hair. A moment later Julie felt her head being pulled upward, forcing her to crane her neck back. Katya kept pulling, further increasing the pressure on Julie’s shoulders, until the redhead’s face was pointing straight forward. Julie found she couldn’t lower her head, forcing her to keep the position. “MMMMMPPPPPPHHH! NNNNPPPHHHHOOOHHHH!”

“Yes. I tied your hair to the tip of the armbinder. Stop being such a baby.”

Julie gritted her teeth. ‘Ah fuck… please…’ She concentrated on trying to breathe, trying to find whatever little comfort she might find in her precarious position - and found none. It felt like there wasn’t a sore spot in her body. In her own private darkness, she could do very little to distract herself from the pains and aches… or the infuriating dull burn in her crotch. Despite everything Katya had subjected her to… the worst torture… was still… the fucking denial. ‘Please… let me cum…’ Julie pleaded silently.

Something rough touched her ass. It didn’t take her long to recognize the rough shaft of Katya’s riding crop as the nurse rubbed it over her bare skin.

“Struggle all you want. Plead all you want. You’re not going anywhere.”

‘Yes Mistress…’ Julie thought, resigning herself to whatever was to come.

The first strike landed on her left ass cheek - soon followed by the second on the other side. Katya wasn’t holding back. As the blows rained down, each one sending fresh surges of pain through Julie’s tired and sore body, the redhead couldn’t help flinching with each impact - which in turn put further pressure on her already-strained shoulders and neck and made the weights on the nipple clamps swing and sway, pulling on her tits. Julie moaned into her gag with every strike - and cursed her body for turning even this into more fuel for her frustrated arousal.

She couldn’t have counted the strokes even if she’d wanted to. Katya had - once again - taken her to that place where she could do little more than take whatever her Mistress decided to do to her. Where she wanted to take whatever her Mistress decided to do to her. Wanted all that… and more. ‘Yes… yes… yes…’ When the spanking finally stopped, Julie hung in her strappado, spent… feeling every ache and pain in her body but above all the all-consuming craving in her pussy. ‘Please let me cum…’ Katya was silent. Julie heard the nurse move behind her and then stop right behind her.

When Julie felt something slide slowly into her dripping wet pussy, the sensation hit her like a hammer. She yelled into her gag, struggling to breathe. The redhead felt the nurse’s hips press against hers as the entire strap-on filled her. Holding her by the hips, Katya withdrew until the dildo was almost all the way out and then pushed back into her… and withdrew… and pushed… again and again… faster… and faster and faster, gaining momentum with every stroke.

The dull, maddening ache within Julie roared into a white-hot inferno in an instant. As Katya kept fucking her, Julie thrashed in her restraints. She wanted nothing more than the permission to cum… after all this teasing… all this torment… all this…

“Cum, babe. Cum for me. Cum for your Katya.”

The world vanished somewhere, shattering into a million pieces, none of them larger than a grain of sand. The lust, desire, hunger, everything that had grown within Julie all day blew up like a… there were no words for it. The redhead trembled convulsively as the release she’d so desperately craved finally arrived, claimed her, washed away all the aches and pains…

As reality found her again, the first thing Julie felt was Katya’s strap-on still moving inside her, the second orgasm already gathering within her. ‘Ahhhh fuuuuuuuucckkk… I caaaannn’tt…’ She shook her head as much as the hair bondage allowed - to Katya’s complete indifference. The nurse kept fucking her, pushing the dildo into her over and over again, pushing her toward an imminent orgasm whether she wanted it or not. Julie screamed as her secretary’s hips slammed against her much-abused ass time and again. She kept screaming, barely remembering to draw breath as her body took over, the magma-hot fire within her building up, finding its tipping point - and taking her for a ride once again as the orgasm washed over her, leaving her to tremble, moan and thrash in the unforgiving restraints…

Katya pulled out, leaving Julie to recover. As the redhead slowly came down from her high, she felt Katya start to unwrap the gag. Layer by layer the nurse peeled off the vet wrap that held the stuffing in Julie’s mouth. As the wrap finally came loose, she pulled the tape off Julie’s face and fished out the sodden mess of panties that had been sealed inside the redhead’s mouth.

“Do you have something to say?”

Julie worked her jaw a few times. “Th… thank you, Mistress.”

“Thank me properly.”

Julie heard something move and then she felt Katya’s legs touch her face. Without prompting, the redhead leaned forward - despite the strain on her neck and shoulders - and pushed her face to Katya’s wet pussy, the nurse once again grabbing her by the hair.

Julie lapped at her secretary’s swollen clit, flicking her tongue back and forth over it. She grimaced as Katya’s hold on her hair grew tighter and tighter, but knew better than to protest or even whine. Instead, she kept at it, pushing her face forward to better reach the nurse’s pussy, pushing her tongue as far as she could reach…

Katya was moaning. She was bucking against Julie, grinding her pussy against the bound redhead’s face. Julie kept licking her, feeling the blonde’s pussy twitch and contract as she was approaching orgasm.

“Yes… yes… yesssss…”, Katya kept chanting. She came, wailing and trembling, but still keeping Julie’s face pressed against her pussy. Obediently, the redhead kept licking and sucking her captor, feeling another orgasm start to build almost immediately.

Katya came three times before she finally pushed Julie away. The nurse stood up and moved around her captive.

“If you say anything without being spoken to, the gag goes back in”, she said.

The redhead hung limp in her restraints and groaned with relief as the rope holding her head up was released. Katya gently held her head and slowly lowered it down, easing the pressure on Julie’s neck. Then she released the spreader bar, briefly pausing to massage Julie’s legs as the redhead was finally able to bring her legs together. Finally the strappado was undone, letting Julie stand back up.

“Let’s go”, Katya said, grabbing Julie by her hair once again.

A brief bathroom break later Katya brought Julie to the bedroom.

“Open your mouth.”

Julie did, expecting another gag. Instead she felt a straw between her lips.

“Drink up.”

Julie sucked on the straw, instantly recognizing the taste of her favorite protein shake. Katya had mixed it a little thicker than usual and it was only after the first few gulps that Julie realized how hungry she was. She sucked on the straw until the gurgling sound told her the cup was empty. A moment later the straw returned to her mouth. She sucked again. ‘Red Bull? What the hell’, she thought, pausing briefly.

Katya grabbed her left nipple and twisted it, making Julie grimace and flinch. “I told you to drink up. Are you going to start acting up now?”

“No, Mistress”, Julie whispered and resumed drinking. Once the can was empty, Katya buckled a ball gag on her. After that she felt the wrap around her eyes being undone. As Katya peeled the makeup pads off her eyes, Julie had to blink and squint. The bedroom was dimly lit, but after such a long period of complete darkness, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust.

Katya stood in front of her, still dressed in her nurse’s uniform. “Bedtime. Well, for one of us, anyway.”

Julie’s eyebrows rose.

“No, you don’t get to come to bed. In fact… you’re not getting to sleep tonight, period.”

Julie stepped back, shaking her head. ‘Please… no… please… I want to sleep…’

She didn’t get far. Katya’s hand shot downwards and grabbed a handful of Julie’s pubic hair, her face a mask of indifference.

“I don’t care what you want. I have decided you do not get to sleep. That’s all there is to it. Are you going to behave or do I have to put you in your place?”

Julie stood still for a moment. A part of her wanted to protest, wanted to complain… wanted to safeword out of this… but… a larger part wanted to give in. Wanted to submit to whatever this beautiful, sadistic woman that she loved wanted to do.

She stepped forward and bowed her head.

“Good girl.”

Katya took hold of the thin chain that hung from the ceiling. Julie hadn’t noticed it thus far. The nurse had tied a pair of nipple clamps to the end. As Julie watched, the nurse once again started to toy with Julie’s nipples, fondling them until they were suitably swollen. The redhead grimaced as the clamps closed around the nubs. Looking up, Julie could see that the chain had a small amount of slack - as long as she stayed on her feet, she’d be fine, but she wouldn’t be able to even crouch, much less sit or lay down. ‘Ah fuck…’

Katya raised two small items for Julie to see. Small brass bells on loops of string. The blonde reached up and tied the strings to the studs on Julie’s ears, letting the bells hang.

“If you move too much, these will chime. If they chime too much, I will wake up. If I wake up, I will come over and give you a spanking. So, I suggest you try to stay very, very still…”

Julie nodded - and immediately heard a tiny chime. She froze, seeing a smirk rise on Katya’s face.

“I told you to stay still”, the nurse said as she turned to walk to Julie’s nightstand. When she returned, she was holding Julie’s wearable vibrator. A small, butterfly-shaped device with straps that could be wrapped around the wearer’s hips and thighs… positioning the tiny vibe right on top of the wearer’s pussy.

Katya crouched in front of Julie, holding the vibrator. She looked up at the redhead. Julie took a deep breath and nodded. With practiced hands, Katya strapped the vibrator in place, carefully positioning it over Julie’s wet pussy. Finally the nurse stood back up and blindfolded Julie with a heavy mask-type blindfold. This one was padded enough to allow the wearer to open their eyes underneath it. Once again, Julie was plunged into her own personal darkness.

“See you in the morning”, she heard Katya say - and then the vibrator turned on. It was the tiniest of tremors, the absolute lowest setting - so low that Julie had never used it herself. She grimaced as she heard Katya walk away.

Bound, gagged and blind as she was, Julie could do little besides listening as Katya went about her evening chores. The secretary walked in and out of the bedroom, not giving any indication of even noticing her captive. Finally Julie heard her get in the bed.

‘Oh fuck, how long is this going to be?’ Julie had no idea what the time was. She knew Katya would wake around 6am, but that was scant comfort. ‘For fuck’s sake, that could be nine hours away! Nine hours of this…’, she thought, the dread growing within her. ‘I don’t know how I can do this…’

The vibrator never allowed her to forget its presence. As low as it was, the redhead knew there was little chance she’d be able to get off on it - and if that did happen, there was no way she’d be able to stand still - but she was already dreading just how insufferable it would become over the night. ‘Thank god she allowed me to cum’, the redhead thought, already thinking just how unbearable it would have been if Katya had left her like this without allowing her to cum beforehand.

Time slowed down to… something. Julie knew from previous experience just how much being blindfolded made time slow to a crawl. ‘How long have I been here? Five minutes? Fifteen? An hour’, she kept guessing, having no way to know whether she was even close or not. She carefully moved her stiff legs - and froze as the bells chimed. ‘Oh fuck…’ Holding her breath, she listened for signs that Katya might have woken up. Silence stretched on. ‘Whew.’

The vibrator didn’t let up. No matter what the redhead tried to do, no matter what she tried to think, the tiny little device pressing against her pussy made sure she was all too aware of it. It was just barely enough to merely nudge her arousal… the slightest, tiniest tickle… that would never be enough to get her off… The bite of the nipple clamps had already receded into that all-too familiar ache. Julie grimaced at the mere thought of having to take them off. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d worn clamps for hours, but she also remembered far too well just how agonizing it was to take them off after such a long spell.

The bells chimed as Julie squirmed. She froze once again - and heard the bed rustle as Katya got up.

“I told you to stay still”, the secretary said as she walked to where Julie stood. The redhead whined into her gag.

“I don’t care. I told you that if you disturb my sleep, I am going to spank you.”

Katya walked around Julie, grabbed the end of the armbinder and hoisted it up just enough to make sure Julie wouldn’t be able to cover her ass. Five slaps landed on each ass cheek in quick succession, each of them stinging enough to make Julie wince.

“The next time you wake me up, it’ll be ten on each cheek. After that, twenty. The next time around, forty. I’m sure you can do the math”, Katya said as she walked back to her bed.

‘Oh fucking hell…’

Julie stood still. A few moments later she heard Katya’s breath change into the deep and relaxed rhythm that revealed she’d fallen asleep.

For Julie, the night wore on.

Even with the vibrator... even with the clamps… even with her sore ass… even with all the aches and pains of the past day… she found herself falling into a… daze of sorts.

Nowhere near a sleep.

But neither awake.

Every now and then, she would twitch, pop back into full awareness - and freeze as the bells chimed. Each time she stood still like a statue, dreading the sound of Katya waking up…

But the secretary stayed asleep.

In her un-awake state, Julie began to think…

...what an evil, twisted, sadistic imagination her secretary had to think up something like this…

...an evil, twisted, sadistic imagination she loved…

...as she loved the woman who had it… the woman now sleeping in her bed… leaving her to this...

...torment was too mild a word for it...

...Katya had tied her in strappado and spanked her before tonight…

...had tied her hands to ceiling, blindfolded and gagged, leaving her exposed to whatever that evil, twisted, sadistic mind could think of… and it could think of plenty…

...she’d even tied her to a post outdoors, leaving her to stand barefoot on gravel for what had felt like hours…

...but this… was something else…

‘...Mistress… I love you…’

--- ---

I don't think morning will come a moment too soon for Julie :twisted:
As for the rest of us, I intend to post the final chapter on Friday. Until then, have a good one.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So, no rest for the wicked :) That is quite a way to spend the night. To follow Julies thoughts is fascinating - though I fear Katya will have to carry Julie to work in the morning. On the plus side: Julie got her reward at least :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

One suspects that unless Katya is a very deep sleeper that Julie may have very sore cheeks by dawn. Let’s hope there’s no important meetings tomorrow!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So, no rest for the wicked :) That is quite a way to spend the night. To follow Julies thoughts is fascinating - though I fear Katya will have to carry Julie to work in the morning. On the plus side: Julie got her reward at least :)
I guess we'll see in the morning. One can hope that Katya knows how far she can push Julie - as I said earlier, the last thing she wants to do is break her 'toy'. But as you said, even Katya isn't entirely heartless - those who behave will get their reward... eventually...
Credit where it's due - the description of Julie's thoughts is by [mention]JulieG[/mention]. I could have never gotten it that good all by myself.
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago One suspects that unless Katya is a very deep sleeper that Julie may have very sore cheeks by dawn. Let’s hope there’s no important meetings tomorrow!
Tune in on Friday to find out how the rest of the night goes... and yes, the arithmetic that Katya laid out sounds like Julie will have very, very hard time sitting down tomorrow. Then again, at work Katya is Julie's secretary... she should know how Friday is going to be... and as devious and evil as she may be, she isn't insane.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

To add my thoughts to this and the disclaimer.

I like being tied u. I like being spanked, I like tickling tied up bare feet, I like wearing nipple clamps, I like sex when tied jp.

There are.lk.its and things I have explored. This story is largely my fantasy and I do not think there is anyway I could endure such stringent positions and punishments for.so long. But I can dream
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have done very well indeed, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] and [mention]JulieG[/mention]. It is a wonderful thing that fiction allows us to tread beyond the domain of the human body.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You have done very well indeed, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] and [mention]JulieG[/mention]. It is a wonderful thing that fiction allows us to tread beyond the domain of the human body.
I'm going to take that as a compliment - and I agree with what you said about fiction. Why, if we didn't have that luxury, all my stories would have gone unwritten...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This treatment is beyond humane, and I am so surprised Julie keeps going on. Ah, well, as you say, it's a fantasy after all. Standing straight all night is not a game anymore but pure torture, making Julie unable to work anytime soon.

Don't forget to update your title.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

:)
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You have done very well indeed, @NotSeen and @JulieG. It is a wonderful thing that fiction allows us to tread beyond the domain of the human body.
I'm going to take that as a compliment - and I agree with what you said about fiction. Why, if we didn't have that luxury, all my stories would have gone unwritten...
Yes, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. I certainly meant that to be a compliment. :)
Spy Task Force Completed
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This treatment is beyond humane, and I am so surprised Julie keeps going on. Ah, well, as you say, it's a fantasy after all. Standing straight all night is not a game anymore but pure torture, making Julie unable to work anytime soon.

Don't forget to update your title.
Whoops, thanks for the reminder. I'll update the title (I knew I'd forgotten something...).
...and I appreciate the feedback. In any kind of reality, you would, of course, be correct.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

For anyone who thinks this story goes beyond the limits of human endurance, constitutes cruel and unusual pusishment, or should see Katy a lo ked JP for 10 years for assault. That's the whole point. This is a fantasy of a woman who enjoys a bit of spanking and nipple play or cold water who is being pushed to limits she didn't even know she was capable of. Fiction is the way to explore our fantasies. If all the stories here read " He loosely tied me up and tickled my feet" the board would be no where near as popular.

And anyone who wishes to criticise [mention]NotSeen[/mention] needs to realise that I am the twisted behind Katy a who dreams the most sadistic sleep.deprecation stress posture tortures for Julie.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The cliche says "It's always darkest before the dawn". Whether that is true or not, I leave for everyone who's ever stayed up all night to decide - but in this particular story, I don't really think it applies, given that Julie is blindfolded... But even so, we have arrived to the final chapter. Anyone who is curious as to how our leading lady is doing after all that 'tender, loving care' her nurse/secretary administered on her, read on.

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 7 - If only you knew

If it wasn’t the longest night of Julie’s life, it certainly felt like that.

Her nipples felt like they were on fire… her pussy burning with arousal… and she could do nothing…

...not true… she could get the clamps off… all she had to do was sit down… yank the clamps off… but the mere thought of the pain that would cause was too much to even think of…

...but the same pain was still waiting for her… when the clamps were inevitably coming off…

...her legs were worn out… her calves still remembering the way she’d been forced to stand on her toes earlier…

...now, she could move… a little… always wary of causing the bells to chime… but she couldn’t sit down… couldn’t take the weight off her legs...

...her arms restrained by the tight armbinder, her shoulders still sore from the strappados she’d been forced to endure…

...her jaw aching from the ball gag, drool trickling down her chest and onto the floor…

...the remorseless darkness of the blindfold making it impossible to have any sense of the passing of time…

...and the worst of all… that infernal, incessant buzzing between her legs… the vibrator that Katya had placed wrong in exactly the right way… so that it didn’t touch the spots that she most wanted it to touch… leaving her a sweating, panting, frustrated mess… if only there was a way to touch herself… to push the butterfly against a chair, bed… anything… but no… even that was denied of her...

...leaving her trapped in her predicament, bound, gagged and blind…

...standing there, sweating, sore and quietly whimpering in her gag… tears of fatigue and frustration rolling down her face...

...half-awake, half-asleep, waiting for the morning she knew would come…

...but had no idea when it was going to happen…

Sharp, cheerful electronic beeping pushed its way into Julie’s ears. It took her a while to realize what the sound was. Her mind crawled out of its semi-conscious daze back into reality… with its accompanying aches, pains, tiredness - and the clamps and vibrator still buzzing in her crotch...

She flinched - and froze as she heard the bells chime. The bed rustled softly as Katya rose. ‘Oh shit fuck no…’ However, instead of coming over to further tenderize Julie’s bum, the secretary walked past her out of the bedroom. The bedroom door closed.

Katya was humming to herself when she returned. Still trapped in her predicament, Julie could only listen to her fussing about and moving around the room. ‘She’s… getting dressed?’ Still not doing anything to acknowledge Julie, Katya walked out of the room once again.

‘Please, please, please come here and untie me…’, Julie pleaded silently. She struggled weakly against her restraints, knowing full well that she was never going to get free from the armbinder on her own. The only thing she achieved was making the little bells chime. She flinched as she heard the noise - and stopped when she realized what she’d done. ‘I’ll be spooked by that sound for who knows how fucking long’, she mused.

Katya returned to the room. Julie heard her sip - and smelled the coffee. The secretary stopped right in front of her and just stood there, not saying anything, not doing anything, merely sipping her coffee every now and then. Then, finally, she set the cup down with a thump, reached up and undid Julie’s blindfold.

The redhead blinked. Her eyelids felt like they weighed a ton. When she managed to look, she saw Katya was already dressed for work. As she watched, the secretary turned off and removed the vibrator. Then she unbuckled the shoulder straps of the armbinder, walked around Julie and removed the armbinder itself. Julie groaned as her arms were released.

Katya returned in front of her. “You have thirty minutes before we leave. Get yourself ready. You can eat in the car.”

Tired beyond belief, Julie nodded and turned to look at the chain that still anchored her to the ceiling.

“Do you want to take them off yourself or should I do it?”

Julie thought for a moment and then gestured toward Katya. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the agony that was to come. The secretary eased the clamps off as slowly as she could, but that didn’t help much. Julie screamed into her gag and collapsed onto her knees, whimpering, holding her hands over her throbbing nipples, the abused nubs radiating red-hot pain through her body. As she crouched on the floor, Katya unbuckled the gag and pulled it loose.

“Bathroom. Get going.”

Julie dragged herself into the shower on leaden legs. The warm water of the shower cascading down her abused, sweaty body felt heavenly, but did little to wake her up. The previous day - and night - had wiped her out. ‘I fucking can’t go to work like this…’ She stepped out of the shower to find Katya waiting for her with a big, fluffy towel. The secretary helped Julie dry herself and gently guided her boss to the bedroom, where she’d laid out an outfit for her to wear.

Getting dressed took what felt like forever. Julie’s body managed to cooperate, but her brain felt like it was once-removed from the whole process - as if she was trying to guide herself like a marionette, with a tangle of strings between her mind and her body. She picked the bra off the bed and looked down at her bruised breasts. ‘No fucking way…’, she thought, but immediately realized she’d never get away with not wearing a bra. Not with her cup size. Resignedly, wincing and grinding her teeth to keep the whimpering to a minimum, she put the bra on and reached for her blouse.

Finally she stood ready in blouse, tights, jacket and skirt. Katya handed her hairbrush to her. “Get your hair in order. You don’t need makeup today, there are no meetings.”

A few minutes later they walked out the door and into Katya’s car. Julie sat down, grimacing at her still-sore butt, and managed to belt herself in. The secretary got into the driver’s seat and handed her a cup of coffee and a bag containing a sandwich and a can of Red Bull. “Eat up. You look like you need it.”

They drove in silence, Julie munching on her breakfast. After a few minutes, Katya looked at her.

“How do you feel?”

Despite herself, Julie couldn’t help laughing. “Probably just as good as I look.”

“How was it?”

Julie sighed and sipped her coffee. “You… I had no idea I could withstand anything like that… but I love you for putting me through it”, she said. “Though I can’t fathom how you didn’t wake up every fifteen minutes from those bells… Where’d you even get the idea for something that diabolical?”

Katya smiled. “I put earplugs on after that first spanking. I knew you’d never be able to stand that still all through the night - and by then you already looked so far gone that if I’d done what I said I’d do, you wouldn’t have lasted the night.”

“Can’t have that, can you”, Julie muttered.

Katya glanced at her, her mischievous smile replaced by concern. “If I was too rough, I’m sorry…”

“No, no. No need to apologize. It was rough. I don’t know if anyone else could do that to me - and I don’t fucking care. I love you. From the bottom of my heart, I love you and I love the things you do to me. You’re a harsh, devious, evil, sadistic, heartless mistress - and I love you for that.”

Katya reached up to stroke Julie’s cheek. “I love you too”, she whispered.

“Just let’s not do anything like that for a week or two, okay”, Julie said. She knew from experience that as horrible as the previous 24 hours had been, by the end of next week the memories would be driving her crazy with lust.

“Sounds good to me”, Katya said as she stopped the car in front of the doors. “Off you go, then. Have a nice day.”

Julie looked at her. “Aren’t you coming?”

“Nope. I had such a rough night that I think I’m calling in sick today”, the secretary said with an impish grin.

Julie looked at her and shook her head. Then she got out of the car and watched Katya drive off before heading in.

She stepped out of the elevator. “Morning, Nora”, she called to the receptionist.

The blonde behind the counter looked up. She replied, but Julie couldn’t make out the words. It was only when Nora rose from her chair and hurried over to Julie that the redhead realized she’d said something. Nora took her by the arm and gently guided her to sit down. “Holy shit, what happened to you? Are you okay?”

Julie nodded. “Yeah, I’m… I’m fine. Just didn’t sleep all that well.”

“Pardon me for saying this, but you look like hell”, Nora said. “Why’d you come in if you’re in such shit state?”

‘I must really look rough’, Julie surmised. She didn’t remember hearing Nora curse before. Someone else appeared, then two more coworkers, all of them gathering around Julie.

“Oh my god, Julie, what happened to you?”

“Rough night”, Julie said, shaking her head.

“What did you do, roll in the hay all night long? You look like you’d gotten your ass kicked.”

‘If only you knew’, Julie mused, rubbing her eyes. It was only now that fatigue was starting to weigh down on her. ‘If only you knew…’

Four women stood around her, talking quietly while looking concerned. Julie couldn’t make out the words. Finally one of them walked away and Nora crouched in front of Julie.

“You’re obviously in no condition to work today. Please don’t argue. Brianna’s getting you an Uber to take you home. Go home, rest well and see you on Monday, okay?”

“I can’t… I have stuff…”

“Julie. Shut up and go home - or do I have to get someone from HR to come over? You look like hell. Anyone with a functioning brain can see you can’t work your way out of a wet paper bag today. Go. Home.

Julie nodded, relief flooding her tired body.

“Looks like Kat was right”, Nora said, still looking at Julie.

“Who? What do you mean?”

“Katya? Your secretary? She rang me in the evening and said that if you do show up in the morning, I should check whether you’re in condition to work. She was worried you’d show up before being completely healthy.”

‘That fucking little minx’, Julie thought twenty minutes later as she got out of the car in front of her house. ‘She never intended for me to actually work today.’ Shaking her head, the redhead slowly made her way to the front door.

Julie stumbled in through the door and managed to push it closed. Weary to the bone, she left her bag to where it fell and kicked her shoes off. Yawning, she walked on stiff legs to the kitchen. ‘I need to eat something and sleep all day…’

As she stepped into the kitchen, she saw a large platter piled with croissants on the table. Drawing closer, she saw a sheet of paper beside the platter… and handcuffs with keys, her leather blindfold, the red ball gag… and a vibrator? Julie picked up the paper.

“Hi, babe. Eat up, get a good sleep (I left you a little something to help with that) and call me when you wake up. I promise I won’t disturb your sleep. Love & kisses, your Katya.”

Julie made her way to the bedroom, munching on her second croissant, leaving a trail of crumbs on the floor. She peeled off her clothes, letting them fall to the floor. Aching all over, she grimaced as she crawled onto her bed. She buckled the blindfold over her eyes, gagged herself, slumped onto the bed and turned on the vibrator, pushing it against her pussy. She’d spent all night having that damned butterfly teasing her privates, driving her insane as she’d fought to stay still to keep those cursed bells from ringing. Now she was free to writhe and scream into her gag as much as she wanted as the vibrator buzzed against her clit… she came… and came… relief flooding through her body.

Already half-asleep, she tossed the vibrator aside and picked up the handcuffs. With practiced hands, she closed one cuff around her left wrist, then put her hands behind her back and closed the other cuff on her right wrist. She’d left the keys to the kitchen table. ‘I kinda wish she’d come wake me up…’ was her last thought as she fell into a deep, exhausted sleep on top of her duvet, naked, blindfolded and handcuffed.

THE END

--- ---

...and there you have it. One of my longer stories - and almost certainly the roughest. Still, I hope you read it all the way through (whether now in Sept 21 as I was posting it or at some later point in time) and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you, each and everyone who did read it and a sincere thank you for every piece of feedback.

While I'm at it, I might as well plug my other stories, if you haven't read them (F/F unless otherwise stated):
She Who Sows The Wind (F/F, FF/F) (based on request by [mention]Qwerty123[/mention] - very different in topic and tone from my other works)
Her turn
Simple English
Shopping for shoes (collaboration with [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention])
Aren't we having fun (F+/F, F+/F+, F/F)
The other shoes (sequel to 'Shopping for shoes', collaboration with [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention])
Blind woman's bluff (collaboration with [mention]JulieG[/mention])
After hours (sequel to 'Blind woman's bluff', collaboration with [mention]JulieG[/mention])
What they can't see (F-self, F/F, based on request by [mention]WyattW5[/mention])
Secrets shared (sequel to 'What they can't see')
Roped in (sequel to 'The other shoes', collaboration with [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention])
Movie night (sequel to 'Her turn', based on request by [mention]WyattW5[/mention])

In case you're wondering, yes, there is more to come. After the weekend, you'll get to read what happens when [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] goes on a vacation and after that, I have a sequel to 'Aren't we having fun' already written up. After that... there's a handful of other stories I'm thinking of or working on...
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Chapter [mention]NotSeen[/mention] and [mention]JulieG[/mention] is, what I would consider the perfect End for this wild ride of Fantasy. Congratulations. I find the opening of the Chapter very intriguing, we are with Julie her, you can feel her exhaustion. And if there had ever been a doubt, that Katya loves Julie, this Chapter shows that clearly. We see how soft and caring Katya can be - that she herself called in sick was a nice little twist. Or the breakfast she prepared for Julie.
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful way to end the story, nicely rounding out the 24 hours - lovely devious mind from Katya at the end, but can keep the rest of the colleagues from suspecting too much! Looking forward to reading the next story from you!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This Chapter @NotSeen and @JulieG is, what I would consider the perfect End for this wild ride of Fantasy. Congratulations. I find the opening of the Chapter very intriguing, we are with Julie her, you can feel her exhaustion. And if there had ever been a doubt, that Katya loves Julie, this Chapter shows that clearly. We see how soft and caring Katya can be - that she herself called in sick was a nice little twist. Or the breakfast she prepared for Julie.
Thank you! I'm happy to hear that the story worked and that you liked it so much. Yes, Katya can be a heartless sadist when she wants to be, but even that is, ultimately, an expression of love. Of course, Thursday turned out to be quite a long day for her, too, (she had, after all, a full day at the office and then had to take of 'employee discipline' for most of the evening) and... perhaps... she felt like slacking off herself ;)
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful way to end the story, nicely rounding out the 24 hours - lovely devious mind from Katya at the end, but can keep the rest of the colleagues from suspecting too much! Looking forward to reading the next story from you!
Thank you! You know, I only realized now that yes, it was probably fairly close to 24 hours from the time Julie called in sick to when she fell asleep/passed out on the bed. I swear, that wasn't intended - but it is a cool coincidence.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, wow, truly a nice ending. I like how you make the story go full circle by letting Julie being too sick to work the following day.

I also loved the earplugs for Katya, which makes it seem a little more realistic and is almost reverse cruel: Making it all seem worse than it is.

Lastly, I think that the length of this story is maybe even better than your 1, 2, or 3-part stories. We get to know the characters and situation much better, and there is much room for world building (inside jokes) and making us believe Julie was truly played with for so long. Well done!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Ah, wow, truly a nice ending. I like how you make the story go full circle by letting Julie being too sick to work the following day.

I also loved the earplugs for Katya, which makes it seem a little more realistic and is almost reverse cruel: Making it all seem worse than it is.

Lastly, I think that the length of this story is maybe even better than your 1, 2, or 3-part stories. We get to know the characters and situation much better, and there is much room for world building (inside jokes) and making us believe Julie was truly played with for so long. Well done!
Thank you - both for the comment and for sticking with the story until the end.

Ah dang, you people keep catching stuff I never knew I'd written in there... You're right, though - she falsely called in sick on Thursday - and ended up actually being sick (well, in no condition to work, anyway) on Friday. I'm coming across a lot smarter than I actually am - although, in all fairness, the idea of Julie being in no condition to work on Friday came from [mention]JulieG[/mention] (thank you).

She does like the mind games, Katya does - not only with the ear plugs, either. She was, after all, tossing around all kinds of threats and promises all through the evening... and then perhaps the biggest of all: making Julie believe she was going to have to go to work after a day and night like that.

Also, thanks for the comment on story length. I agree, this longer form does (obviously) give more room for all kinds of stuff. I'll try to start writing longer ones :) It's just that, in my opinion anyway, several of the stories I've written have 'wanted' to be that length... but that's just me. But seriously, I will give the matter some thought. Perhaps I'll have to start thinking up actual storylines?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This has been a fascinating insight into a world of which I admittedly know little. It was extremely well executed and ended with a bang. Well done. Thank you.
Spy Task Force Completed
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This has been a fascinating insight into a world of which I admittedly know little. It was extremely well executed and ended with a bang. Well done. Thank you.
Thank you!
I'll let you in on a secret: I don't know very much about this world either - and what little I do, is all secondhand knowledge.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Loved it. Hate it.

Loved the story, I could see myself in some, not all of the situations. My body would not survive, but as you said, this is fantasy.
Hate it because it finished. Darn, wish it would go on forever.

Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Loved it. Hate it.

Loved the story, I could see myself in some, not all of the situations. My body would not survive, but as you said, this is fantasy.
Hate it because it finished. Darn, wish it would go on forever.

Thank you.
Thank you - and sorry about that :)
I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Having it go on forever would be quite a challenge ;) but I don't think this will be the last time we get to read of the adventures of these two.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to admit I’m with slackywacky there I loved the story but can’t believe it’s finished so soon. But at least I’ve timed it so I can get started on the next story of yours right away
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago I have to admit I’m with slackywacky there I loved the story but can’t believe it’s finished so soon. But at least I’ve timed it so I can get started on the next story of yours right away
Thank you - and my apologies for the story being so short... though in all fairness I'd have a hard time thinking how to continue. Julie needs a break after an ordeal like that. Having Katya show up for 'more of the same' would easily be too much.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

I was gone out of state for a week, and left my laptop at home for a true vacation. When I got back though, I had the last TWO chapters waiting for me and "WOW!!!!!!!" was I NOT let down!! Good gawd my friend, that was amazing!! A true masterpiece. I recommended this one to a friend who never knew this site existed. She signed up and immediately started reading...you have another fan! I'm so glad you listed all your others because I have been ranting like a psychopath about them as well, and now she'll get to know all about Julie & and that wonderfully, sadistic, wicked, sexy, evil Katya...and your other stories as well.

I look forward to any upcoming work from you!

Well done my friend,
Steve
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic