Calling in sick (F/F) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago Nurse Katya is on the job, she won't let Julie go until she's satisfied she's well again, may take a while. She might need to stay an extra day for "observation" just to be safe of course
Well, she's already announced the patient will require overnight supervision, so we'll see how things are in the morning. She is, after all, dispensing such strong medicine that she doesn't want to risk an overdose... ;)
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Admittedly, costumes and feet are just not my thing at all, but I absolutely LOVE Katya's dominant style. She seems like the ever-efficient, pretty, assistant that some may glance at, but not really notice too much. I just love the dichotomy in her and their relationship. How once Katya comes online in "Domme" mode she becomes this tough, almost cold / cruel, Domme who controls all aspects of their scene and never misses a beat (no pun intended). Julie seems like a no-nonsense business woman who I'm sure is always in charge when it comes to business, but it's just so H-O-T that she is instantly reduced to a complete submissive whenever Katya puts on her Domme panties and steps into her role. HOT! HOT! HOT!...keep 'em coming my friend :twisted:

Oh and...anyone who puts pinapple on pizza should be immediately eradicated from the face of the earth ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Many thanks for your kind words, [mention]run2win98[/mention]. Tbh, personally, feet don't do much for me, either - I've just ended up collaborating with people who are into them and have tried to write it as well as possible.
I really appreciate the analysis (no, I honestly do!) Looks like I've done a pretty decent job since readers get so much out of my characters.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Chapter was hot as hell :) Eating Pizza that way ... fine idea! This Chapter had it all.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That Chapter was hot as hell :) Eating Pizza that way ... fine idea! This Chapter had it all.
Why, thank you! Credit where it's due - the way Katya fed Julie was [mention]JulieG[/mention]'s idea.
Hopefully you like the following parts just as much.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

What do you know, it's time to see what her own personal nurse has in store for Julie. Roll on for Chapter 3.

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]bourbonbeard[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 3 - I can do this all night

Katya pushed Julie out of the kitchen and back to the living room. Kat guided her a bit further and then stopped.

“I’m untying your wrists. Put your hands behind your head”, Katya said, punctuating her words with a stinging slap on Julie’s ass.

The redhead did as she was told, raising her hands behind her head and lacing her fingers. Katya turned her around and pushed her backwards until her back touched a door. Katya took Julie’s right hand, raised it above her head and buckled a cuff around it. When she went to do the same to her left hand, Julie gave the cuff a slight tug. It felt very, very sturdy. She heard Katya chuckle as the nurse crouched down. She spread Julie’s legs and buckled two more cuffs around them, leaving Julie in a standing spreadeagle.

Katya pressed her latex-clad body against Julie’s. The redhead could feel the secretary’s swollen nipples poking through the latex, Katya rubbing their nipples against each other’s. Behind the blindfold, Julie closed her eyes and moaned into her gag. Katya reached behind the bound redhead and grasped her ass, pulling her even tighter against herself. Then her lips touched Julie’s ear.

“I love you”, the nurse whispered, her chin resting on Julie’s shoulder. Then she planted a kiss on the wrap covering Julie’s lips and drew back.

The next thing Julie felt was lips closing on her left nipple. Katya sucked on it, flicking her tongue over the tip, leaving the nub wet with her saliva. She did the same with the other nipple, sending fresh waves of pleasure through Julie. Then Katya began to circle the moistened nipples with her fingers. The digits slid around in circles, making Julie moan with pleasure. She pushed her chest forwards, but Katya wasn’t swayed, keeping just her fingertips on Julie’s breasts.

Katya grabbed the redhead’s breasts and gave them a squeeze, returning to playing with the nipples. Julie moaned into her gag, but the stuffing and wrap silenced her almost completely. Katya pinched her nippples, rolling the nubs between her digits, pulling, letting them slip out of her grasp and returning.

Julie was panting into her gag, gasping for air through her nose. Katya’s gentle, expert ministrations were fanning the lust within her. The nurse kept silent as she continued the slow caressing. Julie arched her back, pushing her crotch forward, asking Katya to touch her pussy. If the nurse noticed it, she gave no indication. Instead, she kept playing with Julie’s large breasts.

Julie’s attention was focused on her chest. Her sightlessness made the sensations even more intense than they would have otherwise been. Katya pressed herself against Julie again, squashing Julie’s tits between them. Julie groaned as her hyper-sensitivized nipples were crushed against Katya’s latex dress. The rubber gave slight creaks and squeaks as Katya moved, rubbing her body against Julie.

Katya grabbed Julie by the hair, turned her head to the side and kissed her neck. Julie felt the nurse’s tongue run from her collarbone to the edge of the gag wraps… and the same on the other side of her neck. The redhead purred with delight. Katya kissed her on the gag and withdrew. Her fingers touched Julie’s neck and started to move downwards. Feather-light touches danced down Julie’s already sweaty skin, between her breasts, over her navel… ‘Finally. Oh yes, finally”, Julie thought as she felt Katya’s fingertips land just above her slit. ‘Finally I’ll get to cum.’

Katya’s fingers didn’t move. Even when Julie pushed her hips forward, the fingertips stayed put. Then one single finger ran all the way over her drenched slit, ever… so… slowly… gliding on the wetness. The bound redhead groaned into her gag. The tiny contact felt like an electric shock, sending waves of pleasure all over her body. ‘Yessss…’, Julie thought as the finger slid back the way it had come.

Then it was gone. Katya’s hands returned to Julie’s breasts, squeezing the soft mounds and playing with the erect nipples. Dumbfounded, Julie remained still for a moment and then yanked on her wrist cuffs, yelling into her gag.

Katya giggled. “Oh, poor baby, did you think you’d get to cum”, she asked, giving Julie’s nipples a small pinch. She leaned closer, Julie feeling her breath on her face. “No”, Katya whispered and gave Julie’s nipples a quick, vicious twist before returning to her caresses. “I told you you have a long evening ahead of you”, the nurse said and began to lick and suck on the redhead’s nipples.

Julie moaned in disappointment. She yanked on her restraints - in vain. Katya’s hot, wet tongue playing on her nubs made her give a long, throaty groan of pleasure, causing Katya to giggle softly. The nurse continued playing with her nipples, just like she’d done earlier, her touches teasingly light, her fingers finding all the most sensitive spots. Restrained, blind and mute, all Julie could do was endure. Katya’s ministrations were feeding the fire burning within her, each little touch turning the heat up just a little bit, a tiny fraction more… Once again, the fingers started to move lower… and lower… in torturous slow motion, they finally found Julie’s slit.

All Julie could feel was the light touch of the fingertips as they slid alongside her slit, one tiny point of contact on each side. Julie pushed herself lower, reached as far as her wrist cuffs allowed, trying to grind herself against Katya’s fingers… only for the blonde to take them away. Julies screamed into the wadding crammed into her mouth, venting her disappointment, yanking on her restraints, her body protesting the denial of much-craved-for release… Yet all she could hear was Katya’s heels clicking on the floor as the secretary walked away, leaving her alone.

Gasping, Julie leaned back against the door, her legs still spread open, her juices flowing freely down her thighs, her arms still shackled high above her head. Still heavily gagged, still blindfolded, still just as helpless as she’d been since Katya put her here. Breathing through her nose, she grimaced as she could feel the scorching burn between her legs. Nurse Katya had teased right to the brink of an orgasm… and denied her the release she craved. Julie’s body tried to curl into a ball, but the restraints kept her upright.

‘Fuck… Pleasepleaseplease come back here and let me cum… oh fuck...’ She tried to breathe deep, tried to calm herself down, tried to ease the burn of denial… to little avail. The entire situation - being helpless at Katya’s mercy, exposed and vulnerable to anything and everything the blonde nurse could think of, not able to even see what was going to happen - was too much of a turn-on. ‘Oh fuck… please please please let me cum…’

Silence stretched on in Julie’s personal darkness. She squirmed in her bindings, not really able to find any kind of comfortable position. She imagined Katya standing there in her white latex uniform, holding various instruments of torment, preparing to use them on Julie… The redhead tried to move her legs, but found that there was precious little slack in the restraints. She turned her head, straining to hear what might be happening next. The only answer was silence.

There was no way to tell time, so Julie had no idea how long a time passed before she heard the heels clicking on the floor again. She turned her head toward the noise. Whoever it was, didn’t say anything. Without conscious thought, the bound redhead tried to pull away from the direction where the noise was approaching from. ‘Oh shit, what if it isn’t Kat…’

“Hi, baby. Have you calmed down already”, Katya asked. Julie could hear the smirk in her voice. The nurse once again pressed herself against her body, making Julie gasp as she felt the warm latex against her skin. ”Not really, it would appear”, Katya continued. She kissed Julie on the gag. “Good. I would have hated it if all that work had gone to waste.”

Sandwiched between her tormentor and the door, Julie tried to squirm. Katya chuckled. “Do you think you’re going to get away? Oh no, you’re staying right there. I’m not done. I even brought toys to play with”, Katya said - and then Julie heard a soft buzzing noise. ‘Oh fuck shit no…’

“Oh yes, I brought your favorite vibrator to tease you with. Isn’t that nice?”

Julie felt like she’d felt when she’d first seen Katya in her nurse dress. What little hope she might have had for her torment to end vanished into thin air. She groaned in desperation as she felt Katya’s lips once again close around her nipple. ‘Fuck fuck fuck… please let me cummmm….’ she pleaded in her head, but couldn’t get the words out past the mouth-filling gag. The tip of the vibrator touched her other nipple, touched again and withdrew, again and again, each contact sending sparks of pleasure through Julie.

The bound redhead thrashed against her restraints. The cuffs held firm, keeping her firmly in place as the latex-clad nurse kept teasing her. Katya licked the nipples, each in turn, while her hand traced the tip of the vibrator up and down the insides of Julie’s thighs, occasionally circling up to her abdomen, always staying close to the spot that most craved its touch, but never straying so close as to give Julie a chance to steal an orgasm. Katya pinned her against the door.

“I can keep doing this all evening. I can keep doing this well into the night if I want. Keep teasing you like this. I know all your hottest spots, all the tricks that make you go crazy… and I can play with all of them until midnight if I want… and… never… let… you… cum…”, she hissed into Julie’s ear. “Would you like that?”

Julie shook her head, screaming into her gag. ‘Oh please please please no…’ She tried to plead, but knew full well that nothing of her words would make it through the gag - and even if they had, she wouldn’t have swayed Katya. As a secretary she was warm, kind, efficient and resourceful. As a mistress she was inventive, sadistic, stern and completely indifferent to whatever Julie might feel. Now, the only reply to her struggles and moans was a soft laughter.

“I don’t care if you like it or not. If I want to do it, I will”, the nurse said and pulled back.

The tip of the vibrator pressed on Julie’s abdomen, about halfway between her belly button and pussy. Julie groaned and rose on her toes, pushing her crotch up to reach the vibrator. Katya let the tip drift a few centimeters lower… just enough for Julie to just barely feel the vibration in her pussy… and then she withdrew the device, laughing at Julie’s frantic efforts to reach it.

Julie felt like she was losing her mind. Katya kept playing with her tits, running the vibrator over and around them… on her tummy… on her thighs… and there was nothing Julie could do. She felt like she was teetering right at the edge of an orgasm, so close she could practically taste it… and the nurse was keeping her right there, letting her neither progress or retreat, keeping her right at that precipice… Julie pushed her body outward, arching her back, thrusting her chest and pussy toward Katya as far as she could. ‘Pleasepleaseplease… please…’ She felt Katya’s hand between her breasts as the blonde shoved her back against the door. Then she once again walked away, her heels ringing on the floor.

Julie didn’t even scream after her departing tormentor. She slumped in her restraints, trying to catch her breath and dreading what would happen next. ‘Shit shit shit… Please… Put me in a strappado all fucking night… whip me black and blue all over… make me eat you out for as long as you want… but please let me fucking cum…’ If there was one thing in their games that she hated, it was this. Just as she’d said, Katya knew all the things that pushed Julie’s buttons - and didn’t shy away from doing them. ‘Bitch…’, Julie cursed in her mind, both hating and happy that she was gagged. She wanted to curse her secretary out so bad, but knew that such an outburst would not go down without consequences. She tried to push her thighs together in a vain effort to get herself off. Katya’s laughter rang out in the room.

“Oh poor baby, think that’s going to get you off? Are you that desperate?” Still laughing, Katya walked to Julie. ‘Of course she was watching the whole time… bitch…’ A hand grabbed Julie’s chin. “Are you really that desperate?”

Julie managed to nod.

“Good. You should be. You should be desperate by now. But you’re still not desperate enough.” Katya turned Julie’s head to the side and pushed something into the redhead’s ear canal. Then she turned Julie’s head the other way around. “This will make everything feel even more intense”, she said and pushed a plug into Julie’s other ear before letting go.

As the foam plugs expanded into her ear canals, Julie’s already pitch black world became silent as well. She could hear some faint echoes of sounds, but they were so quiet she was having trouble recognizing them. ‘Oh fuck…’ When she felt Katya’s hands once again settle on her breasts, the light touch felt like an explosion. Between the sensory deprivation and the effects of Katya’s teasing made every single nerve so much more sensitive. Fingers on her nipples felt like heaven and hell at once.

Julie was screaming into her gag. Katya was leaning into her, pinning her against the door. The nurse was playing the vibrator around her breasts, touching here and there… while her other hand was stroking Julie’s pussy, the tiniest of touches gliding over the dripping wet labia, back and forth, back and forth… back… and.. forth… The redhead felt like she was losing her mind. Blind, deaf and unable to move, all she could do was feel the insidious teasing that kept going on. ‘Pleasepleasepleaseplease…’ Katya’s tongue slid along the side of her neck…

When the nurse drew back, Julie slumped into her bonds, completely spent. She could feel her pussy pulsing with need, with lust, with pent-up frustration that was going to go unfulfilled. She drew deep breaths into her lungs, trying to get all the oxygen she could through her nose. Her entire body was tingling, nerves desperate for sensation… her loins burning, her thoughts consumed with her unfulfilled need.

Katya stroked her cheek. Then the ear plugs came out. “Rest now. I’ll be back for you”, the secretary said, kissed Julie on her gagged lips and left her there, walking away.

Julie wanted to plead, but… As the footsteps grew distant, she hung her head and tried to catch her breath. ‘Please, Kat… Please let me cum… I love you… for not letting me cum… Please…’

--- ---

...and there you have it. Three chapters down - and we're still not past the half-way point. I hope you've enjoyed the story - and please, leave feedback.
Chapter 4 should drop on Friday. Have a good one, everyone.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

So very hot, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. Very hot!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I have not much to sah about this chapter. Just hot bondage. Katya surely is in charge, and the boss isn't bossing around anyone anymore. Julie's night is far from over.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago So very hot, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. Very hot!
Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I have not much to sah about this chapter. Just hot bondage. Katya surely is in charge, and the boss isn't bossing around anyone anymore. Julie's night is far from over.
Thank you for saying that, in any case. Honestly. I really appreciate the feedback.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great update, and a perfect description of the effects several bouts of edging should have on a willing, submissive captive. It’s always more enjoyable when the restrained woman is that way because they wish to be.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Great update, and a perfect description of the effects several bouts of edging should have on a willing, submissive captive. It’s always more enjoyable when the restrained woman is that way because they wish to be.
Thank you! 'Perfect'... I'm flattered. Deeply, deeply grateful for such praise.
As you may have noticed from my earlier work, I don't really do non-consent (or at least need a pretty good reason to do that).
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Holy crap. That was. That was. I need to take a cold shower and do my taxes after that chapter. Needless to say I can’t wait for the next chapter!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Holy crap. That was. That was. I need to take a cold shower and do my taxes after that chapter. Needless to say I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Aw crap. I was going for 'having to take a long walk and read the newspaper' vibe, but what the heck, I'll take it... ;)
Thank you! I'm obviously very glad to hear that you liked it so much. I can only hope that the following chapters (yep, there's still more than one to come) live up to your expectations.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Katya is sooo devious and still no release for poor Julie. Always on edge, but no reward for her. This was so good to read!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Katya is sooo devious and still no release for poor Julie. Always on edge, but no reward for her. This was so good to read!
Thank you! Yeah, it's not the most pleasant of treatments, but I'm sure nurse Katya has her patient's best interest at heart. No, really. Honest. :twisted:
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

What a chapter! That was hot beyond all belief, can't wait to see what Katya has in store for poor Julie now
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

You are an excellent writer, the detail of the events is very enjoyable. Thank you for continuing this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago You are an excellent writer, the detail of the events is very enjoyable. Thank you for continuing this story.
Aw, shucks... Thank you for your compliments!
SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago What a chapter! That was hot beyond all belief, can't wait to see what Katya has in store for poor Julie now
Thank you! Check back on Friday to find out...
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Ohhhhh my, my, my...Katya never fails to impress. Sadistic, cold, cruel....I truly LOVE this woman!!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Ohhhhh my, my, my...Katya never fails to impress. Sadistic, cold, cruel....I truly LOVE this woman!!
Too bad she's taken :P
Thank you - and you will want to keep reading. The evening is still young...
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

She is taken, but wait a minute...Julie's a bit "tied up" at the moment though. If that teasing / edging keeps up she may just go into cardiac arrest. It could be my opportunity. This story has me on the edge of my seat, can't wait for the next one to get my heart rate up again :twisted:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago She is taken, but wait a minute...Julie's a bit "tied up" at the moment though. If that teasing / edging keeps up she may just go into cardiac arrest. It could be my opportunity. This story has me on the edge of my seat, can't wait for the next one to get my heart rate up again :twisted:
She is, true... but allow me to have my doubts... besides... the last thing Katya wants to do is break her 'toy'. :twisted:

Good news, however - you won't have to wait any longer. Here's Chapter 4 - and I don't think things are going to get easier for Julie...

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 4 - Pleasure and...

The footsteps returned. Julie could hear Katya humming a song as she drew closer.

“Okay, time to continue. I can’t have you just hanging around all night”, the nurse announced. She crouched in front of Julie. “I’m going to release your legs. You can bring them closer if you want, but don’t even think about rubbing your thighs together. Understand?”

Julie nodded. She wanted to do just that. Oh, so very much - wanted to do anything that gave her the slightest chance of getting off. She had no idea how long she’d stood there after Katya had finished, but she could’ve sworn the insane arousal within her hadn’t receded one little bit. No matter what she’d tried, she couldn’t even try to think of anything else. As Katya released her ankles, Julie did move her legs, but made sure to keep her thighs apart.

The nurse stood up and reached for the wrist cuffs. “When I release your hands, put them behind your head.” Julie nodded.

Katya unbuckled the cuff, but kept hold of Julie’s wrist and guided it behind her head, repeating the process with the other hand. Julie laced her fingers to keep herself from doing what she so much wanted to. ‘Please, please don’t leave me like this, I’m not sure I can keep myself from…’ As if Katya had heard her, the blonde took her wrists and moved them behind her back, palm to palm. Then Julie felt something drawn up her arms. In a moment she recognized the item as her neoprene armbinder.

Katya drew the slender pouch of neoprene up Julie’s arms until the redhead’s fingertips touched the bottom. She then wrapped the straps over and around Julie’s shoulders, crossing them in front of her chest and drawing them tight before buckling them. She then moved behind Julie and used the straps in the binder itself to squeeze her arms closer. She didn’t force Julie’s elbows together, but there was no slack left when she buckled the straps.

Once again, Katya grabbed Julie by the hair at the back of her neck. “I was thinking about putting a collar on you”, the nurse said in a conversational tone. “But then I remembered just how much I like doing this”, she added and pulled on Julie’s hair, making the redhead wince. “So why bother? Let’s go.”

Katya guided Julie forwards, the redhead having little choice but to go where she was led. The floor changed from wood to carpet. ‘We’re in my bedroom’, Julie realized, not knowing whether it was good or bad news. In her mind, she saw herself spread open on the bed with Katya laying atop her. ‘...her fingers pushing in and out of me as she…’

Katya stopped, letting go of Julie’s hair. Then she unbuckled the blindfold and took it off. Julie squinted in the sudden light, blinking her eyes. When she could see again, she saw Katya standing in front of her. The blonde looked at her with a smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around Julie and hugged the bound redhead, kissing her on the gag for a long time. Julie closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure as Katya’s hands stroked her sides.

“I love you so much”, the secretary whispered. Julie looked at her and nodded.

Katya kissed her again and let go. She stepped back and crouched to pick up a bundle of rope from the floor. Julie frowned as she saw a strip of tape stuck to the floor in front of her feet and her 12-kg kettlebell sitting atop a pile of books about a meter in front of her. She turned to look at Katya, her eyebrows rising in a question. Smirking, Katya uncoiled the rope.

“You were enjoying yourself there way too much”, the nurse said with a smirk. “This is supposed to be discipline, after all. That was pleasure. Care to guess what goes with that?”

‘Pain. Oh shit…’ Julie leaned backwards, but stopped as she saw the look in Katya’s eyes. Standing still, she allowed the blonde to tie one end of the rope around her waist, leaving most of the rope hanging down behind her. Katya circled in front of Julie, picked up the rope and gathered it into her hand. She picked up a stool, climbed on it and once again threaded the rope through an eyelet in the ceiling. As she dropped the rope it fell on the kettlebell.

Something clicked in Julie’s head. Her eyes went wide as she realized what was going to happen. She looked at Katya, shaking her head. The nurse climbed down and grabbed Julie by the armbinder straps that ran across her chest.

“Yes. This will hurt. It’s supposed to. Did you think disciplining you was going to be all puppydogs and lovesongs”, Katya said. She yanked Julie a bit closer and leaned forward, her lips almost touching the bound redhead’s ear. “You know what you can do. If you don’t, I will do this”, she whispered before pulling back.

She held eye contact with Julie - until the bound redhead nodded. Katya crouched down the kettlebell and threaded the rope through the handle, slowly pulling the rope tighter. When she was happy with how tight it was, she tied the rope to the handle. Picking up her riding crop from the floor, she stood up and looked at Julie.

“You’ve probably figured this out by now, so I don’t have to explain - except for one thing. See that tape on the floor”, Katya asked, pointing with her crop. “Keep your toes behind it. If even one of your toes touches that tape…” she let the words hang in the air, instead laying the tip of the crop on Julie’s nipple. “Understand?”

The redhead nodded, her gaze jumping from the kettlebell to the rope, to Katya, to the tape on the floor and back to the kettlebell. Smirking, Katya crouched down, lifted the kettlebell and pulled the stack of magazines out from underneath it.

The rope drew taut, burying itself between the folds of Julie’s sex. It wasn’t particularly narrow, but when it hit Julie’s pussy, the initial contact felt like barbed wire. Julie screamed and rose to her toes, taking a step forward. Before she even realized that she’d crossed the line, Katya slapped her right nipple with the crop. The redhead recoiled backward, hoisting the kettlebell even higher. Gasping for breath, Julie positioned her toes right behind the tape and pushed herself on her toes. She let out a heavy sigh of relief as the heavy lump of iron settled onto the carpet. ‘Oh fuck… How long can I stay up like this…”

For the moment, she was fine. However, she knew that in a moment her calves would start to complain. She looked down at the red-painted sphere of iron and then at Katya. The nurse was standing in front of her and a bit to the side, slowly tapping the crop against her leg. She noticed Julie looking at her and actually smiled back… with that imperious smirk of hers. The smirk Julie had learned to connect with her secretary’s sadistic side… but as much as she hated it… it also made that certain part of her sing. That small, hidden part that wanted this. Wanted someone to dominate her, cause her pain and pleasure on their terms… Always on their terms. Now, seeing that smirk on Katya’s face made Julie squirm. ‘I fucking hate this… I’m going to hate you for doing this to me… and I love you for doing it anyway…’ Julie thought, wincing as her calves started to give the first twinges of fatigue. Katya walked around the bound redhead and stepped right behind her, reaching around to put her hands on Julie’s breasts.

“At first I was going to make you lift that with your nipples”, she whispered into Julie’s ear and took the stiff nubs between her fingers. “But these are going to get their share of torment later”, she continued, making Julie moan as she played with the nipples. “Besides… after all that teasing… I figured your pussy should get a little… different… attention.”

The nurse’s hands left Julie’s breasts and slid down her tummy. As the bound redhead watched, the secretary grabbed the rope and began to pull it side to side, grinding the cord back and forth across Julie’s clit… The redhead squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back, moaning.

“If you cum without permission, I’m going to leave you like this all night”, Katya hissed into her ear.

Julie nodded, the thought filling her with dread. ‘Oh shit no…’ She yelped when Katya yanked her nipples forward, causing her to step forward. Katya chuckled. Julie looked down and saw her foot had gone over the line.

Katya walked around her, the crop raised and a smile on her face. “Ah, ah, ah. You broke the rules.”

‘You made me’, Julie wanted to complain, but even if she’d been gagged, it would have been of little use. Katya flicked her wrist, striking first Julie’s left breast, then the other. The pain exploded from her nipples, making the bound redhead stumble backward - only to stop when the rope in her crotch drew tight… grinding against her swollen clit.

“MMMPHHHAAHH”, Julie screamed into her gag.

Twelve kilograms was plenty in and of itself, but right now the redhead could have sworn it was ten times that. Grimacing, she shuffled forward and pushed her back on her tiptoes, letting the kettlebell settle onto the floor. The pressure eased, giving Julie a welcome breather. She gasped for air through her nose, her chest heaving. All the while Katya stood there, watching Julie and toying with her crop. The nurse looked her captive up and down, clearly enjoying the sight. Julie could see Katya licking her lips and run her hands over her latex-covered breasts. When she saw Julie was watching her, she only smiled and stepped closer.

“Yes, I like what I see”, Katya said, stroking her fingers over Julie’s cheek. “I like seeing you like this. All tied up and helpless. All mine to play with”, she continued. The blonde raised her crop and laid the tip between Julie’s breasts.

“I… like… to… watch… you… suffer”, she whispered. The crop slid down Julie’s chest and tummy as Katya stepped closer. She tucked the crop under one arm and thrust her hand into Julie’s hair. Fingers closed around the mane, pulling hard enough to make Julie wince.

“I… like… to… make… you… suffer”, Katya continued.

Still maintaining the grip on the redhead’s hair, the nurse pinched her left nipple between her fingers, squeezed and twisted. Julie mewed into her gag as the pain shot through her. She stumbled slightly - and was instantly ‘rewarded’ by the rope in her pussy drawing taut. Julie pushed herself back on her tiptoes, making Katya chuckle.

“Careful now, you don’t want to make me think that’s not heavy enough for you…” the nurse taunted. Julie shook her head, still grimacing. Katya let go of her nipple and stepped back, circling behind Julie.

Julie’s calves began to burn. ‘All those calf raises I skipped’, she briefly mused - but doing calf raises at gym was a far cry from this. She bit down on the stuffing in her mouth and tried to focus… when all of a sudden something ran up the sole of her foot.

“Coochie-coochie-coo”, Katya said in a singsong voice from where she crouched behind Julie. The nurse’s fingernails scraped the bottom of Julie’s foot

The redhead squealed, lifted her foot to escape the tickling - only to sway a little and yank the kettlebell off the floor. Groaning into her gag, Julie forced her feet back on the ground, only for Katya to start tickling her other foot. The bound redhead didn’t know whether to laugh or to cry. Katya giggled as she kept tickling Julie, making her boss dance and try to avoid the tickling… until her left foot came down on the wrong side of the tape on the carpet. In a flash, Katya grabbed the crop and thwacked the shaft to the side of Julie’s left calf.

“Back!” the nurse growled, all traces of playfulness gone.

Julie yelped, raising the struck foot off the ground - only for Katya to strike her other calf and the kettlebell once again rise, pulling on the crotch rope.

“MMMPPPHHHHH!” the redhead moaned into her gag, nodding frantically as she set her feet down behind the line and forced herself up… but the calves just didn’t have the strength to push her high enough any more, leaving the rope pressing on her oh-so-sensitive clit.

Katya stood up and circled in front of Julie, looking at her captive sternly. “I wouldn’t complain if I were you. We’re nowhere near through your discipline”, she said, the tip of the crop pressed underneath Julie’s chin.

Julie nodded, squeezing her eyes shut. Katya flicked her wrist, slapping the tip of the crop onto each nipple in turn. Julie screamed, trying to double over - only to yank herself back upright when the rope ground against her slit.

‘Fuuuuuuccckkkkkk….’ Julie was torn. Her calves felt like they were on fire - and the crop marks Katya had left didn’t help - her nipples stung… and yet she was still as insanely turned on as she’d been after Katya’s teasing. ‘Oh please please please please….’

It was as if the nurse had heard her pleas. Katya crouched beside the kettlebell, raised it up and slid the stack of magazines underneath it. Sighing with relief, Julie let herself down.

Katya looked at her, her head cocked. “This is a break, not the end”, she said, looking Julie up and down. “Or are you trying to tell me you’ve learned your lesson yet?”

Julie nodded. ‘Please… please, anything but this…’, she thought, looking at Katya with her best puppy-dog eyes.

Katya shook her head. She walked a few meters to a nearby table and returned with a few items. “Time for lights out”, she said.

Even if she’d wanted to, there was precious little Julie could have done. Katya pressed fresh make-up pads over Julie’s eyes, diligently taping them in place with medical tape, once again depriving Julie of her eyesight. The last thing the redhead saw was the smirk on the blonde’s face. Then Julie felt Katya start wrapping vet wrap over her eyes. ‘Oh give me a fucking break! As if I’d be able to peek’, Julie complained silently as Katya kept wrapping, for some reason making sure to pull Julie’s hair up so it didn’t get trapped underneath the wrap. When the nurse was done, the only part of Julie’s face still visible was her nose and a narrow sliver of skin on either side of her nose.

“Okay, break’s over”, Julie heard Katya say - and screamed into her gag as the crotchrope yanked tight, once again burying itself between the folds of her labia.

The bound redhead pushed herself back onto her toes until she felt the pressure ease… and found out right away just how much her situation had changed. Trying to stand on tiptoes while blindfolded was tricky in and of itself. With everything else… ‘Ah fuck, this is going to…’, Julie cursed as she tried to balance.

“Ah ah ah ah”, she heard Katya say - and the crop fell on Julie’s right thigh.

The redhead flinched, causing the rope to once again yank tight. Without thinking, she stepped forward - and Katya struck her other thigh. Julie almost lost her balance completely, but was saved by Katya grabbing her by the armbinder straps. The secretary held her grip for a few moments, letting the bound redhead find her footing.

“Plllhhh, ehhh cchhhnnntt ddhhh…” Julie mumbled into her gag.

“Why did you think I did this? Of course you can’t. It’s not meant to be pleasant”, Katya said. She pressed herself against Julie’s body, her lips almost touching the redhead’s ear. “I said I am going to discipline you. This is what it means”, she said, stepped back and slapped Julie’s left breast, leaving the redhead into her predicament.

Julie gritted her teeth. She tried to keep herself up on her toes, tried to stay behind the tape in the floor, tried to stay upright… knowing that none of it was going to work. The rope ground against her clit, the pressure increasing whenever she stepped too far or allowed herself to sag a little lower. Her calves were on fire - and Katya gave her no quarter, using her crop whenever Julie stepped too far forward. ‘For all I know she’s just doing it on a whim’, Julie bemoaned when the crop once again landed on her calf. ‘It’s not like I can tell whether she does it or not.’

When the rope finally came loose, Julie almost collapsed on the floor. Katya grabbed her and eased her down, first sitting her down and then laying her on the floor. The nurse wasted no time tying Julie’s ankles together and hogtying her facedown on the floor.

“I’ll be back”, she heard Katya say as the sound of the secretary’s heels once again left the room.

Julie lay still, feeling completely spent. Her pussy was sore and throbbing. Her much-abused breasts weren’t far behind. Katya had struck her all over, each mark adding to the soreness. Her calves were on fire and her shoulders were still aching from the hours-long strappado the secretary had inflicted on her. But… even after all this torment, the worst torture of all was not being allowed to cum. For some perverse reason Julie couldn’t understand, each and every new torment Katya had inflicted on her only added to the mind-addling arousal, each new punishment only fed the fire that burned within Julie. ‘I like to make you suffer’, Julie recalled Katya whispering to her. ‘I love you for making me suffer… if only you’d let me fucking cum… mistress…’

--- ---

...and with that we're past the half-way mark of the story. Thank you, one and all, for reading this and taking the time to give feedback. And once again, thank you [mention]JulieG[/mention] for your invaluable help with this story.
Have a good weekend, everyone. Chapter 5 should drop on Monday.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another exquisite Chapter! The descriptions what Julie has to endure by Katya are so perfectly in detail which adds so much to the story. You create a lifelike Picture with your words. Incredible., [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Another exquisite Chapter! The descriptions what Julie has to endure by Katya are so perfectly in detail which adds so much to the story. You create a lifelike Picture with your words. Incredible., @NotSeen !
What, oh, what have I done to deserve this... great praise? Thank you for your compliments. Thank you very much indeed.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago What, oh, what have I done to deserve this... great praise? Thank you for your compliments. Thank you very much indeed.
The answer to your question is simple you and Julie wrote this tale :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic