Calling in sick (F/F) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago What, oh, what have I done to deserve this... great praise? Thank you for your compliments. Thank you very much indeed.
The answer to your question is simple you and Julie wrote this tale :)
Yeah, I guess we did. :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. I am truly staggered Julie isn't broken yet. She has been in tight bondage and very painful positions since lunch. It is very well written, even though it gets a tidy bit unrealistic.

I love the friendly dynamic between the boss and her employee. In some way, it is pretty wholesome that they can do this one day and switch roles the next.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Great story so far!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice continuation. I am truly staggered Julie isn't broken yet. She has been in tight bondage and very painful positions since lunch. It is very well written, even though it gets a tidy bit unrealistic.

I love the friendly dynamic between the boss and her employee. In some way, it is pretty wholesome that they can do this one day and switch roles the next.
Thank you. I know we are stretching realism pretty thin (especially since Julie's ordeal isn't over yet...) here - a lot more so than I usually do. This story is much further into pure fantasy (and hard BDSM) than most of my other stuff - and I completely understand it may turn some readers off. Still, I appreciate your compliments - and hope you read on.
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Great story so far!
Thank you! I hope you like the rest of it, too.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Good GAWD Man!! Do you realize my old heart can only take so much?! THAT chapter was a smoke show my friend...WOW! I hope Julie realizes just how lucky she is to have found Katya. That evil / sexy young woman is a gift of pain / pleasure wrapped in a nurse shaped package. A girl after my own heart! LOVE IT!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was very detailed and very hot. Loved it. Could see myself in either role. Wonderful.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is so insidiously hot! I like teasing more than pain stories but this is great stuff!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Good GAWD Man!! Do you realize my old heart can only take so much?! THAT chapter was a smoke show my friend...WOW! I hope Julie realizes just how lucky she is to have found Katya. That evil / sexy young woman is a gift of pain / pleasure wrapped in a nurse shaped package. A girl after my own heart! LOVE IT!!
I sincerely hope my writing does not cause your old ticker to give up. Other than that - thank you, sincerely.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago That was very detailed and very hot. Loved it. Could see myself in either role. Wonderful.
Many, many thanks. Glad to hear that you like it!
Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago This is so insidiously hot! I like teasing more than pain stories but this is great stuff!
Thank you. I must have done something right, then, to get you to like a tale that's outside your usual tastes.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Welcome, friends, old and new, it's time for Chapter 5. Looks like Julie is going to get a bit of a breather... well, sort of, anyway... and the evening isn't over yet...
(If you haven't by now, I really suggest you read the first appearance of these two characters - Blind woman's bluff - before starting this one, just to have an idea what the chapter references)

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Once again, if you wish me to stop mentioning you (either in this story or altogether) please let me know

--- ---

Chapter 5 - Of course you can’t see

Julie had no way of knowing whether it had been five minutes or an hour when she heard the sound of Katya’s heels once again.

“Time to get up, lazy bones. Your evening isn’t over”, the nurse said as she began to untie Julie’s legs.

Katya wasn’t particularly gentle when she pulled Julie back onto her feet, but the redhead’s protests fell on deaf ears. The secretary once again grabbed a handful of Julie’s hair and began pushing her forward. Katya led her back to the livingroom and let go of the hair - though not before giving Julie’s mane one last yank. Julie stood still as the nurse walked around her.

“I’m sure you remember the game we played her that one Sunday morning. Not that you had much of a choice, though.”

‘As if I could forget’, Julie mused. Of all the things Katya had done to her and made her do, that night of ‘blind woman’s bluff’ was one of the most memorable. She still could feel herself getting wet every time she remembered how Katya had danced around her with that crop of hers, tormenting her for the entire night.

Julie’s memories were cut short by a sharp pain on her ass. She yelped and flinched.

“We’re playing it again. I’d get moving if I were you”, Katya said, emphasizing her words with another strike of the crop.

Julie flinched away from the pain, trying to feel her way with her feet as she moved. Katya’s footsteps circled to her side, causing Julie to change direction once again.

Click… click… click… Katya’s heels clicked on the hardwood floor as the nurse stalked her captive. Blind and bound, Julie could only try to move further away. Suddenly Katya took a few quick steps and slapped her exposed tits with the crop. ‘Even if I can hear her, she can still get me whenever she wants’, Julie thought as she tried to once again withdraw from her tormentor.

In her own private darkness, Julie could do little besides trying to evade Katya. Between the armbinder, blindfold and gag it wasn’t like she could do that very well, either… and to top it all off, every single time Katya gave her one more ‘little tap’, she could feel the infuriatingly frustrated arousal surge within her. ‘Fuck fuck fuck… if only she’d let me cum…’ As if Katya had read her mind, the secretary never once struck her anywhere near her crotch.

“You know… I can call work and say you’re still sick… so you won’t have to go to work tomorrow, either… so I can keep doing this to you all night long if I want…”, Katya taunted her bound boss. “Keep you exactly like this… or even better… add those earplugs…”, the nurse continued and lunged forward to slap Julie on the thigh. “Leave you wandering here bound, blind and deaf… never knowing what or when I would do to you… all… day… tomorrow…”

‘Oh shit fuck god no…’ Julie could feel Katya’s words right in her pussy. The picture in her head was just too vivid.

“And what do you know - tomorrow is Friday… so if you don’t go to work tomorrow… I can have you all weekend long…”, Katya continued.

Julie yelped as she felt a hand grab her hair and pull, forcing her to stumble a step or two backward and crane her neck backwards. “But this is too easy for you. I’ll have to do something about that”, Katya whispered. “Stand still.”

Julie could feel the secretary crouch behind her - and then a rope was looped around her ankles. “NNNPPPHHHS”, she protested and tried to raise one foot out of the loop. Katya slapped her on her ass - hard.

“Behave - or I’ll think of something really nasty.”

Julie bowed her head and lowered her foot down beside the other.

“Are you going to behave?”

“Yhhhhsss, mmhhssstrrhhsss”, Julie mumbled, nodding.

“Good.” Katya wrapped the rope around Julie’s ankles and cinched the tie, leaving just enough slack so that the bones in Julie’s ankles weren’t crushed together. “There. Now you have a proper challenge. Get moving”, Katya said, emphasizing her words with a slap on Julie’s ass.

The bound redhead stood still for a moment, testing how much movement she had. There was perhaps two or three centimeters of space between her feet. ‘So walking is out’, she decided. Taking a deep breath, she took a small hop, grimacing underneath the wraps at the prospect of bumping into something.

“Ah, silly me”, she heard Katya say. “I could have just taken my heels off! Oh well, better late than never”, the nurse continued - and sure enough, Julie heard the shoes clatter to the floor. “Now this is how this should be played.”

‘Oh crap…’

Sure enough, between Julie having her ankles tied and Katya being able to walk silently in her stocking feet, any semblance of a game vanished into thin air. As she had done the first time they’d played, Katya’s footsteps only made a sound when she explicitly wanted to do so. Other than that, the blonde was free to circle around her helpless captive.

Julie tried to hop and shuffle away from where she’d last heard Katya - only to have her left nipple struck. The impact on an already-sore nub made her grit her teeth against the stuffing in her mouth - but as bad as the pain was… it still wasn’t anywhere near the nuisance as the all-consuming arousal that raged within her.

Katya grabbed the armbinder straps that ran between Julie’s breasts and pulled her closer. Julie could feel the nurse’s latex dress press against her sweaty skin. Katya held her there for a few seconds - and then Julie felt fingers on her slit. She threw her head back, screaming and pushing her crotch forward, desperate for relief. In response, Katya yanked on the straps, causing Julie to lose her balance and lean against the latex-clad secretary.

“Do you want to cum?”

Julie was almost shaking with lust. She nodded frantically, mewing into her gag.

“Are you going to cum without my permission?”

Julie shook her head. She fought to keep still as Katya’s fingertips slid among her pubic hair.

“Good.” Suddenly, Katya grabbed a handful of Julie’s pubic hair and pulled. The redhead screamed at the sudden flare of pain. Katya held her grip for a second or two before letting go.

“Get moving”, the secretary said, released her grip and slapped Julie’s left tit. Grimacing from the pain, Julie could do little else but hop… in some direction. In her mind, she could see Katya walking in circles around her, the nurse’s stocking feet practically silent on the hardwood floor. ‘The way I’m huffing and gasping for breath, she might just as well be wearing clogs…’ The redhead stopped, straining to hear some little clue of where her tormentor might be. Nothing. The only sound she heard was her own exhausted breathing. Turning her head this way and that, as if trying to look around - still nothing.

In Julie’s pitch black world, seconds stretched into… minutes? She had no idea. ‘What the fuck am I supposed to do now’, she fumed. Groaning, she took a hop - only to be struck on her right nipple. Startled, Julie flinched, staggered backward… and lost her footing. Screaming, she fell backwards - only to be stopped by Katya grabbing the straps that wrapped around her chest.

Julie could hear Katya’s quiet grunt as she heaved her captive back upright. “Can you stand?”

Julie took a few deep breaths and nodded.

“Good. Get on with it, then. We’re not done”, Katya said and released her grip, but not before slapping Julie’s ass.

The redhead hopped on, mostly because there was little else she could do. If she stopped for too long, Katya was eager to ‘encourage’ her to keep moving with the crop. Other than that… just like the last time they’d played, the secretary might crop her several times in a short time - only to then leave her captive alone for what felt like very, very long times. In her mind, Julie was no longer sure what was worse. She was sore all over from the crop marks - but the anticipation of pain she knew was surely coming was at least as bad.

Still… the worst of all… Julie was convinced she was so wet she must’ve had a continuous flow of her liquids flowing down her thighs. ‘What do I have to do to have an orgasm’, she pleaded silently in her head - knowing that she’d only be allowed to cum when Katya decided so. ‘_If_ she decides so… oh fuck, she said she’s going to keep this up all weekend… is she going to let me cum at all…’ The thought of being denied for four whole days felt like the worst imaginable torture… but, despite herself… she couldn’t help being aroused even further by it… and everything it might include.

Her fantasies were interrupted by a slap on her ass - followed by Katya once again grasping her hair. The nurse took her time digging her fingers into Julie’s locks, obviously enjoying what she was doing.

“Are you enjoying yourself?”

Julie was conflicted. She was almost certain Katya wanted her to respond yes… but in all honesty, she wasn’t sure just how long she could endure this.

“Don’t bother answering. It doesn’t matter if you enjoy yourself or not. I’m not doing this for your benefit. I’m doing this for mine”, she said, pushing Julie forward, making the bound redhead hop forwards. She was keeping a brisk pace, faster than Julie was comfortable with.

‘What now’, the bound woman thought. It had been hours - she had no idea how many - since Katya had found her sprawled on the couch. Ever since then she’d been tied up one way or another, none of them exactly comfortable, gagged and blind for most of the time… and spanked, whipped, teased and otherwise tormented over and over again. In her mind, Julie flashed back to one particular session of theirs. She’d been forced to stay till 9pm one Thursday night for a totally useless meeting - only for Katya to show up after the meeting, tie her up and torment her through the night. The next morning she’d woken up on her office couch, sore and tired. Talking to Katya, she’d asked the secretary to never go further than she had done on that particular night. ‘That was fucking child’s play compared to this’, Julie mused… but couldn’t deny that somewhere inside herself… she… wanted this. Wanted Katya to treat her like this. ‘Tie me up… Spank me… Torment me… Deny me… Please… Mistress…’

A breeze of cold air shook Julie from her thoughts. Katya pushed her forward and she felt cold wooden planks underfoot. ‘Outside? Oh fuck shit no…’ Julie tried to stop, tried to dig her heels in - only for the nurse to push her forward into the rear patio of her house.

“NMMMPPHHH! NHHTTT OHHHHTSSSDDHHH!”, Julie screamed into her gag, shaking her head.

Katya yanked her backwards, wrapping her arm around Julie’s shoulders and pulling her against herself. “Yes. Yes, outside. I don’t care what you want. I want to take you outside, naked, bound and blind, exactly as you are… and if you act up again, I will leave you here for the night. Are you going to behave?”

Julie nodded.

“Good girl.”

Katya pushed her forwards, making her hop off the patio, onto the concrete pavers and finally onto the wet grass. Finally she stopped.

“I have a new rule for this game. All you have to do is find your way back to your house. Once you manage that, I will untie you, make you cum as many times as you want and you get to spend the night in your own bed. On the other hand, if you don’t find your way…”, Katya said, leaving the words hang in the air.

Julie froze in place. ‘Are you fucking joking?’ “EHHHH CHHHNNTTHH SSHHHEEHHH!”

“Of course you can’t see - that’s the whole point! It’s not called blind woman’s bluff for nothing, dummy”, Katya said. Without waiting for further protests, she grabbed Julie by the shoulders and began to spin the bound woman around. “Round and round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows…”

When Katya finally stopped, Julie felt woozy. Fortunately Katya held her upright until she could trust her feet again. The nurse stepped back and slapped her on the ass. “Get moving, honey. I can hear the bed calling for you.”

Julie stood still, trying to gather her thoughts. Her garden wasn’t large - something she rued every time she looked at it - but right now it might just as well have been the size of a golf course. She tried to listen for some clues as to direction. There was a road that ran on the other side of her house, but naturally right now there was no noise coming from there. ‘I don’t have a clue where I am in the garden, I don’t have a clue which way I’m facing… Oh this is just fucking peachy…’

Katya tapped her on the thigh with her crop. “Hop to it, lazy bones.” Grimacing, Julie took a hop, then another. The air was chilly enough for it to be fairly late in the evening, but hot as she felt, the cool was actually pleasant. ‘Or would be if it wasn’t…’ Hopping forward, Julie suddenly heard Katya humming to herself at her side and turned away from the noise. ‘It’s the simplest thing in the world for her to make sure I never get anywhere near the house’, the redhead thought - but at the same time, there wasn’t much she could do about the situation. Katya could - and probably would - play with her any way she might wish. That was something she’d just have to put up with. ‘It’s not much I can do about it…’

The crop struck again - and then again, almost immediately after the first one. Julie whimpered as her much-abused tits received further punishment. She changed direction - only to get a further ‘love tap’ a few seconds later. It didn’t help that her calves were still worn out from trying to keep on her toes just a… she had no idea how much time had passed since Katya had released her from that predicament.

In her personal darkness, Julie hopped on. Hoping against hope that she might find something she could use to locate herself with, her feet only found more dewy grass. She stopped to catch her breath, already bracing for the inevitable slap… which didn’t come. ‘Where’d she go’, Julie wondered, turning her head this way and that, but heard nothing. Forcing her legs to move, she kept moving, one short hop after another… and another…

Pain shot up her right foot. Screaming into her gag, she jumped into the air, barely managing to keep her balance as she landed mostly on her left foot. Placing her right foot in the ground, she immediately felt something sharp had stuck into her arch. ‘Ah fuck fuck fuck fuck… what the bloody hell…’ With no way to reach her feet with her hands - at least not if she wanted to stay upright - she turned her right foot so that it was over her left foot. Something sharp and fuzzy touched her toes. “Thistle. A fucking thistle. When this is over I will pluck every single last one of them and burn the lot…’, Julie cursed in her thoughts as she carefully rubbed her right foot on the ground and finally the barbs on the thistle flower came loose. Shaking her head, Julie stopped to catch her breath when an idea hit her. ‘I only have thistles in one place in my garden’, she remembered, trying to picture the area in her head. ‘Now, if only I knew which way I am facing…’

The jet of cold water came without warning. It struck her on the hip, rose to douse her head and then flashed back down, washing over her entire body. Caught completely by surprise, Julie froze for a moment - before screaming as hard as her lungs would let her. “MMMMMMMMPPPJHHHHHHMMMHHH!” The water was COLD! Gasping for breath through her nose, Julie swore she could hear Katya laughing. ‘You fucking…’

“Get moving - or do you want another rinse”, Katya called out, unable to hide the laughter in her voice.

Grumbling, Julie forced herself to move. Her wet hair was plastered all over her face, water dripping from her body - and if the air had felt chilly before, right now it was COLD! Had her mouth not been stuffed, her teeth would have been chattering. She kept hopping, more to stay warm than to actually try to find her way back to her house… already dreading further dousings.

She was just getting warm, when the jet of water struck her again. The stream washed over her from left to right - and then back the other way around. Julie tried to turn to avoid getting her face caught in the stream, succeeding just barely. She crouched on the grass, screaming from the cold - as the stream of water struck her again. She flinched, toppling onto her side on the ground. About a second later she felt the first burning sensation on her skin. Something touched her chest and she felt the familiar itching burn. ‘Oh fucking hell no, not in the damned nettles!’

“Oh well, looks like you lost”, she heard Katya calling out as she thrashed on the ground, finally managing to get out of the thatch of nettles - at the cost of getting them all over herself.

--- ---

There we go. I hope you enjoy the tale and I appreciate your feedback.
It seems I have indeed found an audience here - I haven't exactly kept track of such things, but I have a hunch that the view count on this story has grown faster than with any of my previous ones. Thank you, one and all.
The penultimate chapter is due on Wednesday. Spoiler alert - the evening is just about over... although whether that is good news or not for Julie remains to be seen. Katya did say she was going to take care of her patient until morning...
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent narration of my darkest masochistic fantasies once again. :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Excellent narration of my darkest masochistic fantasies once again. :D
Happy to help... I guess... ;)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful chapter - am sure I’m not alone in feeling sorry for Julie now - cold water, outdoor bondage and nettles :twisted:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful chapter - am sure I’m not alone in feeling sorry for Julie now - cold water, outdoor bondage and nettles :twisted:
Thank you for the compliments. You think she may be reconsidering her decision to call in sick... or at least admitting it to Katya...?
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for the compliments. You think she may be reconsidering her decision to call in sick... or at least admitting it to Katya...?
Well…I say she’s regretting some of it. I wonder how long the observation period is for nettle stings….!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for the compliments. You think she may be reconsidering her decision to call in sick... or at least admitting it to Katya...?
Well…I say she’s regretting some of it. I wonder how long the observation period is for nettle stings….!
That's probably pretty accurate, I'd say.
I don't think there will be any additional observation time (on top of what is otherwise required) for the nettles. Katya does want her boss to go to work sooner rather than later, after all.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful chapter - am sure I’m not alone in feeling sorry for Julie now - cold water, outdoor bondage and nettles :twisted:
I do feel sorry for Julie - a bit :) If I think I had to go to work after a night an evening like this? That would be torture - very well done again, the description of Julies mixed emotions, her desire to cum still unfullfilled. I am looking forward to the next part!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Many, many thanks once again, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Yeah, it seems even luck (or the author...?) is conspiring against Julie - as if Katya's "tender mercies" weren't enough...
As long as the day has been for Julie, with only two chapters left, morning is drawing closer. Barring any real-world complications we should get there on Friday and then we'll see how the workday shakes out for Julie.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. Katya is very cruel allowing Julie to pain herself in the nettles and thistles. Soon, she has to be a real nurse. Nettles hurt is get stung a thousand times.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice continuation. Katya is very cruel allowing Julie to pain herself in the nettles and thistles. Soon, she has to be a real nurse. Nettles hurt is get stung a thousand times.
Thank you! Yes, she is - though, in her defense, she didn't plan on Julie hopping into thistles and nettles (it's entirely possible she didn't even know there were any in Julie's garden...)
I don't think actual medical help will be required (although I am going to have to plead 'poetic license' here a lot more than I usually do...) but yeah, Katya _is_ running Julie ragged...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Naked bondage outside, blindfolded gagged, cold showers and nettles. That's my detox regime.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Goodness me, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]! That is intense.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Naked bondage outside, blindfolded gagged, cold showers and nettles. That's my detox regime.
Hmmmm. Do you need supervision for your next detox [mention]JulieG[/mention] ?!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Goodness me, @NotSeen! That is intense.
Yes, it is. All that and then some... and I'm not done :twisted:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Goodness me, @NotSeen! That is intense.
Yes, it is. All that and then some... and I'm not done :twisted:
Bring it on :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic