Calling in sick (F/F) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Once again, thank you. And once again, half of the credit belongs to [mention]JulieG[/mention], but for myself, it feels good to hear whenever someone likes my stories.
In case you missed it, I have already started posting a new story - 'Somewhere on a beach'.
Oh, and I wish to welcome your friend to the forum, whether they like my stories or not.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]run2win98[/mention] thank you for the appreciation. I hope your friend likes it too, even if I hope she never has to endure such torture.

Thanks to [mention]NotSeen[/mention] for turning my sick twisted masochistic ideas to a well written beautiful tale.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'm generally not the type to toot my own horn, so to speak, but just this once I have to. This story has become my first story on this forum to get 10000 views and 100 replies. Whoa.

One more time, thank you, [mention]JulieG[/mention] for doing this story with me - and thank you to each and every one of you who have read this (and my other works).

Above all, thank you, one and all, for making me feel so welcome here on this forum. Thank you.
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

This is the most attractive story I have ever read on TUG so far, the detailed description is so vividly. Thank you for posting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic