Calling in sick (F/F) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Calling in sick (F/F) - COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

In case some of you have wondered, what a certain redhead and her secretary have been up to, well, here's your chance to find out. It's time to begin posting my latest collaboration with [mention]JulieG[/mention].

If you haven't read the previous stories with these two characters - Blind woman's bluff and After hours - I suggest you read them (at least the first one, preferably both) before getting into this one. That way, you'll not only get to know the characters and their relationship, but also the tone of these stories. Compared to most of my other work, these are quite a bit rougher.

In this case, so much so that - for my personal peace of mind, if nothing else - I'll spell it out: this is fiction. There are things in this story that break some pretty major rules of safe and sane BDSM play. Please, do not try this at home - or anywhere else, for that matter. A Julie herself put it during the writing process:
In real life I like spanking with the hand, nipple clamps, being tied up and sex. The tortures and torments portrayed are pure fantasy.
With that out of the way - read and enjoy... and please leave feedback. Any little comment is appreciated.

[mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]ropesngirls[/mention]
(I mentioned you because you commented on the previous Julie/Katya story - if you wish me to take your name off this list, please let me know)

--- ---

Calling in sick

Chapter 1 - Slacking off

“Hi, Nora. Look, I must’ve eaten something bad last night, I’m not feeling that well. No, nothing serious, but I don’t think… yeah. Yes, I’ll let you know. You too, bye”, Julie said and hung up. She set the phone down on the table and looked out the window. She felt a slight twinge of guilt for calling in sick like this, feeling perfectly fine, but this was just one of those days. Last night’s Netflix binge had run waay too late and she just didin’t feel like going to work. Besides, if there was something really, really urgent and important, they could send that to her. “Baad girl”, she whispered to herself and turned away from the window, grinning.

Dressed in a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants, Julie walked to the kitchen. She made herself a cup of hot chocolate with a handful of marshmallows on top and took out a tub of ice cream from the freezer. With her delicacies in hand, she made her way to the living room and plopped down onto the couch. Sighing, she picked up the tablet from the coffee table and started looking through Netflix. ‘Hmmm… something silly and dumb…’ she mused as she browsed through the list.

The hot chocolate mug was empty and the ice cream tub was more than halfway done. Episode five of some sitcom was playing on the screen. Julie was half-dozing, sprawled on the couch, her eyelids starting to droop…

“You know, you don’t look all that sick to me.”

The words startled Julie, causing her to jump and turn around on the couch. In the process, she managed to knock over her empty mug on the table.

Katya was standing at the doorway to the living room. Impeccably dressed as usual in white silken blouse, fitted black jacket and skirt, Julie’s blonde secretary was looking down at her boss with a lopsided smile, her arms crossed in front of her. “Or is there something I don’t know”, she asked. Her tone spoke volumes about what she thought about the situation.

“I…”, Julie stammered. “I was a bit… Felt a little unwell, but now…”

Katya walked closer with slow, deliberate steps, her gaze fixed on Julie.

“How did you…”, Julie asked, her voice trailing off.

“Get in? You have given me your key, remember? As to how did I guess… I didn’t. I wasn’t all that busy at the office and decided to drop in and see how you were doing… and what do I find here”, Katya finished, standing over her boss.

Julie couldn’t think of what to say. Seeing Katya standing there did, however, get her thoughts racing.

Katya leaned down and took hold of Julie’s chin. “Correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks to me like you’re slacking off.”

“Yes…”, Julie whispered in reply.

“In that case… I believe some discipline is in order… don’t you think”, Katya continued, her eyes locked on Julie’s, leaning over her.

Julie swallowed, feeling her crotch start to tingle. A boring day at home was about to become something much more interesting… if also a lot less comfortable. “Yes, Mistress”, she said.

“What is your safeword?”

“Amethyst, Mistress.”

“You are mine. Get up.”

Julie rose from the couch, bowing her head.

“Strip.”

Julie grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it slowly over her head, revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She dropped the garment on the couch, then hooked her fingers to the waistband of her pants and started to ease them down her legs. Once the pants were bundled at her feet, she stepped out of them and stood there, her hands clasped in front of her.

Katya remained silent for a few seconds. “Hands behind your head.”

Julie slowly raised her arms and laced her fingers behind her head. Katya reached down, grabbed the waistband of Julie’s skimpy panties and yanked upward. The sudden pull forced the fabric between Julie’s nether lips. Julie yelped and rose on her toes to try to alleviate the pressure.

“Down”, Katya barked as if addressing a dog. Julie lowered her heels back down, grimacing as the tight cord of fabric rubbed against her privates.

Katya grabbed Julie’s chin with her other hand. “Being difficult on purpose? Don’t believe I’m going to be harsh enough as it is?”

Julie squirmed. The panties pressed down on her clit in a way that was both pleasant and painful. “Mistress… I…”, she stammered, but couldn’t get the words out.

Smirking, Katya looked at her for a moment and then let go. “Take them off.”

Sheepishly, Julie lowered the panties down her legs. Her crotch was already tingling and becoming moist - and sore. Once the panties joined her pants on the floor, Julie returned her hands behind her head.

“Good girl”, Katya remarked.

She stepped closer, pressing her body against Julie. Gently, she took Julie’s face in her hands and kissed her redheaded boss on the lips. Julie responded to the kiss eagerly, her tongue entwining with Katya’s. Not breaking the kiss, Katya moved one hand to grab Julie’s laced fingers. Her other hand slid down Julie’s neck, between her breasts and down her tummy… all the way to Julie’s pussy.

Julie squirmed as she felt Katya’s fingers run up and down the edges of her slit. If she hadn’t been getting wet already, this would have done it. Her breathing started to become ragged, gasping into Katya’s mouth.

Katya broke the kiss and took her hand from Julie’s pussy. She gave Julie one last peck on the forehead and then turned her around. Holding on to Julie’s hands, Katya pushed Julie toward the large table and bent her over it, pressing the redhead’s upper body against the wooden surface.

“Do not move. Do not peek. I’ll be back”, Katya said. She slapped Julie on the ass twice - once on each cheek - and walked away, leaving Julie standing there, her ass exposed.

Julie knew where Katya was headed. Over time, they’d amassed quite a collection of toys which were kept in a closet in Julie’s bedroom. Sure enough, she could soon hear Katya rummaging through the collection. Laying there, Julie had plenty of time to guess what the secretary was going to do next.

Footsteps returned to the living room. Katya dropped a pile of stuff on the couch and walked over to where Julie was. She grabbed Julie by the hands and stood the redhead up. Then she bent Julie’s hands behind her back, arranged them palm-to-palm and started wrapping rope around them. Julie knew from experience that there was little chance of slipping out of Katya’s ties. The secretary wound the rope several time around her wrists, cinched the tie and knotted the ropes well away from Julie’s fingers. Then she took hold of Julie’s upper arms, turned her away from the table and marched her to the center of the room.

“As much as I’d love to stay and, well, play all day, some of us have things to do and people to see”, the secretary said as she crouched in front of Julie, holding a spreader bar in her hands. “Spread’em.”

Julie spread her legs. Katya buckled the leather cuffs at the ends of the spreader bar around her ankles, forcing Julie to keep her legs spread wide open. Then the blonde picked up another bundle of rope and uncoiled it.

“Since you’re not coming to the office, I can’t have you getting too comfortable here. It won’t do if you decide to start pulling sickies whenever you feel lazy”, Katya continued in a conversational tone as she tied one end of the rope to Julie’s wrist bindings.

She pulled a chair beside Julie and climbed onto it. As Julie looked on, Katya threaded the rope through an eyebolt in the ceiling. Over time, both Julie’s house and Katya’s apartment had seen many such attachment points being installed to the ceilings and walls. Katya dropped the free end of the rope to the floor and climbed down. She picked up a ball gag from the couch and held it up to Julie’s face.

“Of course, I can’t have you disturbing the neighbors while I’m gone.”

Julie rolled her eyes. Katya cocked her head, looking down at her - and slapped her on the cheek. Not all that hard, but enough to sting.

“Behave.”

Chastised, Julie opened her mouth to accept the gag. Katya wedged the rubber sphere behind the redhead’s teeth and buckled the strap behind her head. Then she grabbed the rope that dangled from the ceiling and started to pull. Little by little Julie’s wrists were pulled toward the ceiling, forcing her to bend forward. Katya kept pulling until Julie’s upper body was parallel to the floor. Then, keeping the tension on the rope, she walked over to the nearby wall and tied the end to another eyebolt, leaving Julie in a strappado.

Katya returned to Julie. With swift hands, she wrapped a rope around Julie’s waist and tied the end back to her raised hands, creating a safety rope of sorts. Looking on from her bent-over position, Julie saw that her secretary was moving with that same cheerful efficiency she had at work. Things needed to be done and they got done. ‘It’s as if doing this to me is just… another day in the office’, Julie mused.

Katya crouched in front of Julie The bound redhead’s eyes went wide as she saw what the secretary was holding. ‘Isn’t this uncomfortable enough’, Julie thought as she saw Katya holding nipple clamps.

“Chhhmmmm ohhhhnnnn”, she mumbled into her gag.

Katya took Julie’s nipples in her hands, played with them for a moment - and then pinched them, pulling downwards. “How difficult did you plan on being today”, Katya asked, maintaining the tension for a few seconds before letting go.

Grimacing, Julie nodded. Katya began playing with the nipples, flicking her fingers over them, quickly replacing the stinging pain with pleasure. Even though Julie knew what would happen next, she still couldn’t help moaning with pleasure.

“Oh, enough of that”, Katya remarked and closed the clamps on one nipple, then the other. The chain between the clamps hung straight down. Katya flicked it with her finger, making Julie grimace and got up. She picked up something from the couch and returned to Julie. The secretary grabbed her boss’ hair and pulled her head up until Julie’s face was pointing straight forward.

“Let’s make this a bit more interesting”, the blonde said and laid a white make-up pad on Julie’s left eye, using a few strips of tape to diligently seal the edges to Julie’s face. The redhead sighed as Katya did the same to her other eye, rendering her blind. Having done that, Katya stood up and walked around Julie.

The first smack on Julie’s ass was a complete surprise, getting Julie to yell and jump. It was soon followed by three more. “Oh shut up, you big baby.” Two more slaps, harder than the first four. “You didn’t really think I’d leave without tenderizing your bum”, Katya asked and continued spanking her boss.

Julie’s ass received twenty spanks, ten on each cheek - and by the time Katya stopped, the redhead’s ass was a nice shade of pink - and sore. Blind and bound as she was, Julie could only wait for what happened next. Katya didn’t move from behind her - but she must have crouched down as Julie suddenly felt a kiss on her butt.

“You do know this was just the start. There will be much more to come before I’m done”, Katya said and kissed Julie’s butt again.

Julie hung her head. If there was something Katya loved to do, it was spanking (or whipping) her… but then again, the secretary did it because of how much Julie loved it. Suddenly Julie felt a tongue on her exposed pussy. Katya pushed her face against Julie’s ass, running her tongue up and down Julie’s wet labia. Julie groaned with pleasure and arched her back as much as she could, trying to push her ass up. It didn’t take Katya long to make Julie very, very hot and bothered. The bound redhead was moaning in time with Katya’s licks, feeling the fire within her grow with each touch.

“Okay, that’s enough of that”, Katya suddenly said and got up. Julie protested, but the secretary paid her no mind. “Like I said, I have stuff to do, so I won’t get back here until after work, so you’ll have plenty of time for yourself. One last little thing, though”, Katya said.

She grabbed Julie’s left earlobe and quickly pushed in an earplug. Julie was so surprised that she didn’t even manage to try to pull away before her other ear was sealed as well. Katya tugged once on the nipple clamp chain, patted her on her head - and disappeared.

--- ---

Here you are. Chapter 2 is due on Monday. Have a good weekend, everyone.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great start [mention]NotSeen[/mention] - my only concern is that [mention]JulieG[/mention] will pull more sickies if this is how she's punished (rewarded).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Julie is a naughty Girl :) Calling in sick just because binge watching - we can´t have that, havent´t we? And who would not love a Secretray like Katya? Julies Treatment is harsh and I guess there is more to come, but it fits well to the Characters. We learned in the the previous Stories that Katya is a hard taskmaster. Well done, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you for kind words, my friends. It always warms my heart to get feedback (especially when it's of this sort...)
[mention]tickletied84[/mention], give it a few chapters. I think that by the time Katya is done with her, Julie will think at least twice before pulling another fake sick leave (at least without informing Kat in advance...).
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] - oh yes, there is more to come. Let's just say that I felt I had a reason to put in that disclaimer in the beginning (something I didn't do in either of the previous Julie/Katya stories).
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great first chapter. Keep it up this could have a lot of interesting twists and turns should you so desire
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Great first chapter. Keep it up this could have a lot of interesting twists and turns should you so desire
Thank you! The whole story is already written, I'm just posting it in smaller chunks... and I hope it will be interesting
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I doubt that this is sufficient punishment for Julie as it will only make her call in sick again. Great descriptions and a nice combination of different bondage methods. Nicely done!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I doubt that this is sufficient punishment for Julie as it will only make her call in sick again. Great descriptions and a nice combination of different bondage methods. Nicely done!
Spoiler alert: no, it isn't - and Katya knows it. She has a few more... methods of discipline thought up for her boss. Stick around to find out what she'll be up to.
Oh, and this won't be my somewhat-usual three chapters. Nope, we're talking quite a bit longer here. The day is still young, after all...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Julie deserves all the twisted perverted MI KY punishment Kat has stored up for her. I wish to reiterate. I have never experienced half maybe three quarters of the things Kat does in this story but it has been written with my full co operation and Julie's full consent. I love insane, sex ,span I g, nipple.clamps, tickling g (giving out the tickling) and foot play. Extreme pain I have only experienced need in child birth, and didn't enjoy it then
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are off to a great start once again, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. The play on personality types adds to the interest of this story line. Submissive Julie seems more like a secretary and dominate Katya seems more like a boss.

With her feet attached to a spreader bar and her hands behind her back pulled to a good strappado and left for hours, I would think that Julie is getting effective punishment indeed. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Julie deserves all the twisted perverted MI KY punishment Kat has stored up for her. I wish to reiterate. I have never experienced half maybe three quarters of the things Kat does in this story but it has been written with my full co operation and Julie's full consent.
Thank you.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago The play on personality types adds to the interest of this story line. Submissive Julie seems more like a secretary and dominate Katya seems more like a boss.

With her feet attached to a spreader bar and her hands behind her back pulled to a good strappado and left for hours, I would think that Julie is getting effective punishment indeed.
Thank you. I quite like how the personalities turned out, too - but I'd like to look at their 'public' personas in a future story.
As for Julie's punishment, well, as the saying goes, you ain't seen nothing yet...
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Can’t wait for chapter 2!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Can’t wait for chapter 2!
Guess you liked it, then... But you'll still have to wait till Monday. I can only hope it will be worth the wait...
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Already a masterpiece in that making my friend! As I told you, I just love the interaction between these two ladies, and this is shaping up to be yet another H-O-T installment in their relationship! Can't wait for Chapter 2 :twisted:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Already a masterpiece in that making my friend! As I told you, I just love the interaction between these two ladies, and this is shaping up to be yet another H-O-T installment in their relationship! Can't wait for Chapter 2 :twisted:
Many thanks! Here's hoping the following chapters live up to your expectations.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Onwards with Chapter 2. As many of you surmised, Julie's ordeal has just gotten started...

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]bourbonbeard[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 2 - Tender, loving care

Julie was shocked. ‘She… she really left me here’, she thought. ‘Tied up, blind, deaf… holy shit.’ She pulled at her restraints, hoping that Katya had left her some way to release herself… even though she knew there wouldn’t be one. She’d be stuck like this until someone came to release her.

‘Won’t get back until after work… that’s… 5.30pm at the earliest.. what time is it?’ Try as she did, Julie couldn’t remember what the time was. Trying to think back, she decided it was around noon, maybe early afternoon. ‘Four hours… at least! Four hours like this… holy shit”, Julie realized.

In Julie’s pitch black, soundless and increasingly uncomfortable world, time didn’t so much slow to a crawl as vanished. With no way to gauge the passing of time - not even the faint hum of the bus that drove past once an hour - she had nothing but her thoughts to occupy herself with. What had just happened - and her present state - made sure that her imagination was busy. Her ass still stinging from the spanking and her crotch smouldering from Katya’s teasing, she could do little but think back to all the times they’d played in the past - and think up new fantastical torments her secretary/mistress might think up… all of which made sure her arousal didn’t go anywhere. She could feel her wetness running down her thighs.

Legs started to ache. Back started to ache. Shoulders ached worse and worse as time went on. Julie’s nipples radiated that familiar dull ache, but Julie was already dreading the moment when the clamps would come off. ‘The longer they stay on, the more they’ll hurt coming off…’ But even with all that, she couldn’t stop squirming from lust. ‘She’s done some crazy stuff in the past… but this...’, Julie thought. ‘I so love that woman…’

Something touched her ass, making her jump and yell. Julie thrashed in her bindings, desperate to know who had touched her. “Kttthhha? Mhhssttrrsss”, she tried. No answer. The hand slid down her back, moved to her wrists and slid down her left arm to her shoulders - and then the earplugs came off.

“Hi, honey, I’m home”, Katya said. Relief flooded Julie’s body. ‘Thank god it’s her.’ She’d had all the time she needed to think what might happen if someone else had found her. “Miss me?”

Julie nodded. She heard something creak as Katya began to untie her legs from the spreader bar. The secretary massaged her calves briefly, but even that freedom was short-lived - Katya wasted no time in tying Julie’s legs at ankles and below her knees. Then she began to release the strappado, helping Julie stand up straight. Julie arched her sore back, waiting for Katya to start releasing her wrists - but instead the secretary suddenly yanked her off-balance and lowered her facedown on the floor.

“I never said anything about releasing you”, the secretary said, as if reading her mind.

She started to pick at the tape that secured Julie’s blindfold. When the pads came off, Julie squinted and blinked at the sudden light. Once she could see again, she turned to look at Katya.

The first thing she saw were a pair of bright white high-heeled shoes. Moving up, legs sheathed in sheer white stay-up stockings - and then a vision of white latex. Katya stood above her dressed in a tight, short nurse’s dress than clung to her like second skin. Two bright red crosses were placed atop her breasts, a third decorating the white latex nurse’s cap perched on Katya’s head. The buttons down the front were done up all the way to her throat, drawing the latex drum-tight over her chest. The secretary’s blonde hair was pulled into a tight bun, her make-up echoing the white and red of her outfit

Smiling at Julie’s expression, Katya crouched down. “I see you like my outfit. I got this a while back but hadn’t had the chance to show it yet - but you were so considerate to provide one. Until morning, I’ll be your own personal nurse. Nurse Katya will give you all the tender, loving care you can handle - so you’ll be right as rain tomorrow morning.”

‘Tender, loving care… more like loving care that leaves me tender’, Julie mused, still stunned by the sight. What hopes she’d had for her torment to end had been dashed. Instead, the evening - and night - promised to be filled with more restraint, more torment… and more pleasure.

Katya’s hand touched Julie’s crotch, moved upward, fingers hopping on the naked skin - and then she grabbed the nipple clamps. Looking Julie in the eye, Katya released the clamps. The insistent, dull ache was replaced by white-hot, throbbing agony as blood rushed back to the pinched nubs. Julie screamed into her gag and squirmed on the floor. Katya dropped the clamps on the floor and stood up.

“Stay. I have things to do.”

As Julie managed to catch her breath, she could hear Katya move around the house, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. From her position beside the couch, Julie couldn’t see what her ‘nurse’ was doing, but she didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure that the blonde was making preparations for the evening to come. ‘Holy shit, all evening… what has she thought up this time…’, Julie thought, squirming. The pain in her nipples was abating, but the heat in her crotch wasn’t. ‘How long do I have to wait until she lets me cum… or will she?’

Doorbell shook Julie from her musings. “Relax, it’s just pizza. You were a gracious enough host to buy us dinner”, Katya called out as she walked to the door.

‘I bought us dinner? Yeah right…’ The door opened and closed, Katya walked to the kitchen, dropped something on the table and walked to where Julie lay.

“I did think about meeting the delivery guy and giving him - or her, what do I know - something to look at, but I thought you wouldn’t appreciate that. So, I got a contact-free delivery”, she said and crouched beside Julie. “Up you come.” With Katya’s help, Julie stood up.

“Kitchen. Hop.”

Julie looked down and sighed. She knew not to glare at Katya, instead starting to move toward the kitchen, hopping on her bound legs.

The smell of pizza made Julie’s mouth water when she got to the kitchen. Katya pulled a chair for her and helped her sit down, still bound and gagged. The blonde walked around the table and sat down in the other chair, the pizza box spread open in front of her. Julie could feel her mouth watering at the sight of pizza.

“Since you didn’t have any wishes, I picked Hawaii”, Katya said as she ran the pizza cutter over the pizza, carving it into slices.

She picked up a slice and held it up, strings of cheese dangling from the edges. Smiling, Katya looked Julie in the eye and offered the slice to the redhead’s gagged lips. Looking at the cheese-covered goodness right in front of her, inhaling the delicious smell, Julie couldn’t help groaning. Helpless, she could only watch as Katya drew the slice back and started munching on it. The latex-clad blonde closed her eyes and gave little moans, doing her best to convey just how delicious the pizza was. She licked her fingers clean and picked up another slice. True to form, she presented this one as well to Julie, bringing the tip of the triangular slice so close it touched Julie’s ball gag… before once again drawing it back and feasting on it.

Drool was running onto Julie’s bare breasts. Her stomach growled audibly. Katya made to grab a third slice and then got up.

“Okay, okay, you get to eat, too.”

She walked around to where Julie was sitting, but instead of taking off the gag, she stood the redhead up and - none too gently - pushed her facedown onto the floor. Without comment, she hogtied Julie and then, finally, unbuckled the gag.

The secretary crouched beside Julie, stroking her hair. Then she leaned down to kiss the bound redhead. The hungry kiss lasted a few seconds before Katya broke it and sat down at the table. As Julie watched, Katya kicked off her shoes - and then began easing her stockings down her legs. She took them off and dropped them on the floor. Then she cut and picked up a small slice, wedged it between her first and second toe - and offered her foot to Julie’s mouth.

“Bon appetit.”

Incredulous, Julie looked at her secretary for a moment… and started eating. She took small mouthfuls, careful not to even touch Katya’s toes with her teeth. Finally only a small piece remained between Katya’s toes.

“All of it”, Katya said, munching on a slice.

Julie sighed, craned her neck and used her tongue to dig the last scrap out from between Katya’s toes… causing the blonde to moan audibly. Then, she wedged another slice between the toes of her other foot and offered that to Julie.

They ate in near silence. Julie knew not to say anything and Katya didn’t acknowledge her captive… but kept moaning more and more every time Julie’s lips and tongue touched her naked feet. Finally, the box was empty. Katya wiped her hands on a paper towel and then looked down at her feet. Her toes were covered in flecks of sauce and tiny pieces of pizza. She looked at Julie and pushed her right foot toward the bound redhead’s face.

“Clean it.”

Obediently, Julie started to lick Katya’s foot clean. The nurse watched the process, breathing heavily and caressing her latex-covered breasts. When Julie was done, Katya got off the chair, undid the bottom three buttons on her dress and pulled the hem up over her hips. She sat down on the floor, her legs spread on either side of Julie’s head, pushing her wet pussy into the bound redhead’s face.

“Your dessert”, Katya said breathlessly. She grabbed a handful of Julie’s hair and pulled the bound woman’s face into her pussy.

Julie began to lick. Katya was so wet that her face was instantly covered with fluids. Julie pushed her tongue between the folds and began to lap on the hard clit in earnest. Katya’s legs wrapped around her head, the blonde’s heels pressing on her back. Her eyes closed, the nurse leaned back, supporting herself on one elbow while the other hand still maintained its hold on Julie’s hair.

“Yes… yess…. yessss....”, Katya gasped rhythmically as Julie kept licking her.

She laid back on the floor, both hands entwined in Julie’s hair. The pull on her hair made the redhead grimace and whimper, but she knew better than to complain. She licked Katya as best as she could, feeling the blonde’s pussy start spasming - and then Katya came, convulsing on the floor. Her thighs clamped around Julie’s head and her hands still kept pulling on the redhead’s locks as the waves washed through her. Finally she was still, her grip on the bound redhead loosening a little. Sighing, the nurse let go of Julie’s hair and untangled her legs. Still breathing hard, she got up, buttoned down her dress and sat down. As Julie watched, Katya pulled the stockings back on and slipped her shoes back on before crouching down to help Julie stand up. Julie was surprised when Katya untied her legs. Then the nurse pulled out a large wad of fabric that looked like several pairs of Katya's panties.

“Open up.”

Julie opened her mouth. Katya pushed the wad into her mouth, taking care to get all of it inside. Julie struggled to close her mouth over the packing. Katya cut a strip of wide white medical tape, pressed it onto Julie’s closed lips and pushed down to make sure it stuck to skin. Finally, she picked up a roll of white vet wrap and began to wrap it around the redhead’s head, pulling every wrap tight, further silencing the bound woman.

Katya cut the wrap and dropped the roll on the table. Next she produced a sturdy black leather blindfold and, without ceremony, buckled it on Julie, once again sealing the redhead into her own private darkness. She felt a hand grab a handful of her hair at the back of her head and start pushing her forward.

“Let’s go. You have a long evening ahead of you.”

--- ---

There. A little shorter chapter, perhaps, but that's how this story just worked out... and for those wondering... no, Katya isn't done. Not by a long shot. As to what she has in store for Julie? Chapter 3 should be around on Wednesday. Have a good one, everyone.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, wow, Julie really gets the complete treatment from the nurse. Completely humiliated and dominated. This is one of your more extreme sessions so far. If Katya continues like this, she might be unable to work tomorrow for real.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I second [mention]Beaumains[/mention]'s comments. Are you going to show us how our redhead goes back to work tomorrow and functions as the boss? What a transition that would be. It would be most interesting to see Julie top Katya as well at some point. Good work, [mention]NotSeen[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Oh, wow, Julie really gets the complete treatment from the nurse. [...] If Katya continues like this, she might be unable to work tomorrow for real.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Are you going to show us how our redhead goes back to work tomorrow and functions as the boss? What a transition that would be. It would be most interesting to see Julie top Katya as well at some point.
I'd say that by now Katya knows her sub well enough not to break her - but yes, Julie is getting the full treatment (and then some...) Come the morning, I think Kat isn't going to let her boss slack off another day... unless she decides that the 'treatment' needs to continue.
As for Julie turning the tables on Katya... what do you think, [mention]JulieG[/mention]?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Loving it so far! Keep up the good work! :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Loving it so far! Keep up the good work! :D
Thank you! I'll certainly try to. Check back on Wednesday to see if I succeed.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmm, what happens if Julie isn't feeling better by the morning? Another day in the Katya ward?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Hmm, what happens if Julie isn't feeling better by the morning? Another day in the Katya ward?
It's certainly possible ;) Stick around to find out if such drastic measures prove necessary...
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Nurse Katya is on the job, she won't let Julie go until she's satisfied she's well again, may take a while. She might need to stay an extra day for "observation" just to be safe of course
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Oh, wow, Julie really gets the complete treatment from the nurse. [...] If Katya continues like this, she might be unable to work tomorrow for real.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Are you going to show us how our redhead goes back to work tomorrow and functions as the boss? What a transition that would be. It would be most interesting to see Julie top Katya as well at some point.
I'd say that by now Katya knows her sub well enough not to break her - but yes, Julie is getting the full treatment (and then some...) Come the morning, I think Kat isn't going to let her boss slack off another day... unless she decides that the 'treatment' needs to continue.
As for Julie turning the tables on Katya... what do you think, @JulieG?
It would be a wonderful birthday present to turn the tables one day. Though the power inversion is an interesting one. I had thought previously of writing a.story where the rich business lady, bored housewife or divorcee pays her cleaner to tie her up regularly. I'd also had a vague idea of Xena and Gabrielle, but the twist is when the role.play wild camping adventure weekend is over.it turns out Xena is the secretary to.Gabrielle .

But back to the question "a taste of her own medicine" would be most appropriate follow.up to the nurse episode.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic