The New Tenant (M/M) - *NEW CHAPTER 8th NOV*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The New Tenant (M/M) - *NEW CHAPTER 8th NOV*

Post by Pup Wingletang »

This story was inspired by one of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s picture challenges - BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE

[mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]wataru14[/mention] have also written short stories to go with these pictures. You can link to them here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=106070#p106070.

The New Tenant (M/M)

I couldn’t believe it. I’d landed the job of my dreams in the big city and they wanted me to start as soon as possible. Finally I could leave my parent’s house and their sleepy little village behind and start a brand new life of my own. I couldn’t wait to find out what new experiences awaited me out there in the real world.

The only problem was most of the accommodation on offer was stupidly expensive and anything even remotely close to my price range was gone within seconds of being advertised. It looked like if I wanted to get my foot in the door I’d need to take a gamble and hope for the best.
So, when a small room in a house share in the right location appeared for what looked like an incredibly good price I jumped at the chance and sent off a message expressing my interest.

I got a response almost immediately. He said he’d had a lot of interest already but was still looking for the right tenant. He’d sent a questionnaire for me to fill out and requested I send over a photo of myself as proof of identity. At the time it seemed a little bit strange but I understood his desire to share his house with people he’d be compatible with. I dutifully filled out the questionnaire, snapped a quick selfie and sent them off.

A few minutes later I got an answer back saying the room was mine and I could move in whenever I was ready.

And so it was that I found myself outside the front door of a well-kept house in a leafy suburban street just over a week later. The large rucksack on my back and the two battered suitcases in my hands held all my worldly goods. It was with some trepidation that I knocked on the door of what I hoped would be my new home, nervous to meet my new landlord. I waited for what seemed like an eternity but eventually I heard footsteps on the other side of the door, a key turned in the lock and the door opened.

Oh my god. This guy was really hot. Tall and muscular, dressed in T-shirt and shorts with white socks poking out of a pair of pristine trainers. Beads of sweat on his forehead and some slightly laboured breathing suggested I’d distracted him from his afternoon workout. The smell of deodorant with an undertone of sweat drifted out to greet me. I suddenly realised he was he holding out his hand, a cocky grin on his face. Had he said something to me and I’d been too distracted to notice?

“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.”

“I said nice to meet you. You must be Jack. I’m Dan. Do you like what you see?” His smirk widened taking over his whole face. “The house and location I mean!”

Too late! I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and quickly looked down, holding out my hand to shake his proffered one, trying to conceal my embarrassment. He crushed my hand in a firm grip that went on for just a moment too long. You only get one chance at a first impression and I’d gone for schoolboy who’s just seen his first crush. Damn it!

“It’s great.” I stammered, risking another look at him. He just smiled and invited me through the doorway and into his personal slice of paradise.

A beautiful hallway with all the original period features greeted me. A well-equipped kitchen with views of a lush and vibrant garden was visible through a doorway at the back. A grand lounge full of comfy sofas, a massive TV and what looked like every games console under the sun was through a door on the right. The walls of the room were lined with shelves groaning under the weight of Blu-rays and video games. Initial disappointment at the lack of any books was soon dispelled when we entered the library. Leather chairs, ornate wooden shelving, even a ladder on runners to reach the higher shelves and thousands and thousands of books.

As Dan conducted the tour I shuffled along in silence barely able to take in everything that I was seeing. This couldn’t be true. There’s no way the rent he was asking for could cover something as amazing as this. My mouth must have dropped open at some point because Dan joked, “I’d keep you’re mouth closed if I were you, you never know when someone might come along and shove something in it!” My mouth closed with a snap as more embarrassment flooded through me.

“So those are the main living areas of the house with some more spaces down in the basement. Shall I show you your room now?”

Without waiting for an answer he grabbed my cases and started up the stairs, taking them two at a time. I spent a couple of moments admiring his ascending bottom before hurrying after him. At the very top of the house he stopped before a door and produced a key.

“After you” he said stepping back and allowing me to open the door.

Compared to the splendour of the ground floor this room was a bit of a disappointment. A double bedframe and mattress pushed into the far corner, a worn wooden chair, magnolia walls. There were various items strewn about suggesting this room was used as a bit of a dumping ground but it was clean enough. A blank canvas to work with.

I moved into the room and Dan followed, closing the door behind him. I was about to turn around when I was grabbed from behind, my scream cut short as I plunged forward face first into the muffling embrace of the mattress. My wrists were quickly pulled together behind my back and rope was spun around them at a furious pace, locking them together. More rope was quickly wrapped around my forearms, over my shoulders and around my chest.

I tried to kick out but Dan just grabbed my legs and flipped them onto the bed before ensnaring them in another network of rope. As a final flourish he bent my legs back towards my bottom and tied them off to my wrists. Satisfied with his work he pulled the chair over and sat down next to the bed, waiting to see my reaction.

As my brain finally caught up with what had just happened I began to struggle like mad, squirming backwards and forwards across the mattress. At the same time a loud and continuous stream of expletives and threats left my mouth, all of them aimed at Dan. He just sat there and watched, an unreadable expression on his face.

Eventually it became clear that there was no chance of escape, I was completely in this man’s power. I stopped struggling and lay exhausted on the mattress, my laboured breathing the only sound in the room.

Why was he just sitting there watching me, in his tight T-shirt and shorts? He might have just tied me up against my will but he was still the sexiest man I’d ever seen. The fact that he’d so thoroughly and completely dominated me just seemed to enhance his sex appeal. What the hell was going on? And what was that uncomfortable sensation growing in my trousers?

Finally he moved, bending over to unlace and remove his trainers to reveal his large, white socked feet. He settled back into the chair and propped his feet up on the bed, inches away from my face.

A musky scent began to filter its way into my nostrils. His socks had clearly soaked up a large quantity of sweat during his recent work-out but thankfully that was all there was.

The scent was doing strange things to my brain. Surely I should be trying to move away in disgust but instead I found my body slowly trying to inch its way closer, desperate to inhale as much of that alpha male musk as it could. Dan’s feet stayed exactly where they were and yet somehow I ended up with my nose buried deep in the arch of his foot.

“Do you like that boy?” Dan’s deep voice broke the silence in the room.

“Yes, sir.” My answer somewhat muffled by the foot in front of my face. The honorific kicked in automatically following my years at boarding school. There was only one response to an authoritative voice like that.

“Good. I thought you looked promising based on your questionnaire responses and your photo was pretty cute. You’re even cuter in real life, tied up in my ropes with your nose buried in my foot.” He brought his other foot into play, running it over my head and forcing my nose deeper into the arch of the first foot. What was happening to me?

The sock was good but I desperately wanted to see and smell and taste the foot hidden inside it. Almost by instinct my tongue crept out of its moist lair and started to probe the sock for weaknesses. Dan must have felt this because he bent forward and began to peel his socks off, exposing first a heel, followed by a smooth sole and finally five short, plump toes.

My tongue knew what to do and went to work, swirling across his sole and darting in and out of the gaps between his toes. The salty taste of his sweat flooded my mouth, the rich, earthy scent of his foot intoxicated my nose and the soft skin of his soles caressed my lips.

A moan escaped Dan’s lips and I cast a brief glance towards his face. His head was thrown back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open. The fingers of his hands were laced together behind his head, thrusting his chest forward, the outline of his large nipples just visible beneath the fabric of his T-shirt. As my eyes drifted downwards it became abundantly clear just how much he was enjoying this and, much to my surprise, so was I. Thankfully my bulge was crushed between my body and the mattress, sparing me further embarrassment.

I’m not sure how long I spent worshipping his feet but eventually the sound of a door opening somewhere below brought us both back to our senses.

“Sounds like Adam’s back. He’d love to meet you like this but I’m not sure you’re ready for that yet.” He stood up and ran a teasing finger across my socked foot causing me to flinch away. “You see what I mean?”

He bent down and picked one of his discarded socks up off the floor.

“Just to make sure you don’t accidentally make a noise and alert him I’m going to have to gag you.”

He balled the sock up and started to move it towards my mouth. I wasn’t sure I was ready for this and kept my mouth closed. Of course that only delayed the inevitable. Dan pinched my nose shut and eventually the need for air overwhelmed all other considerations. As my mouth gasped open the inrush of air was accompanied by an inrush of sock. Dan’s dextrous digits forced the sock into every corner of my mouth, pinning down my tongue and puffing out my cheeks.

Before I could even try and spit it out a clear, sticky tape was wrapped around my head over and over again trapping the sock in my mouth. My saliva glands went into overdrive, completing the work that Dan’s sweaty feet had started and turning the sock into a soggy mess, my spit leaching out his sweat so it could trickle down my throat.

Dan crouched down in front of my, grabbing hold of my hair and lifting my head up, forcing me to look him in the eye.

“I think you’re going to fit in perfectly,” he whispered, sending a shiver down my spine, part pleasure, part trepidation.

“In exchange for a cracking deal on the rent you become my personal boy toy. There’ll be plenty of bondage, loads of gags and ample opportunity for you to worship my feet. Something tells me you’ll quite enjoy that. I’m going to leave you like this for now, give you plenty of time to think things over. We’ll talk more in a few hours.”

I struggled half heartedly but to be honest I was quite content to remain as I was. I’d only just met him and yet I felt safe in Dan’s ropes with his sock in my mouth. I’d come to the city looking for new experiences and it looked like I’d already found them.

As Dan reached the door he turned to give me one last look, a grin lifting the corners of his mouth and causing his beautiful eyes to sparkle.
“Don’t worry about the lack of bedding, I’ve got a cosy, well used sleeping bag you can borrow! I’ll even tuck you in myself!”

He left the room and I heard the key turn in the lock. My big city adventure was just beginning.
Last edited by Pup Wingletang 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Love it! Nice work!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, it looks like Jack is going to be quite happy with his residency! A library, a fully-stocked entertainment area, an in-house pair of doms? What more could a cute sub ask for?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh this is outstanding work!

You haven't lost your way with words Pup.

I adored every minute of it.

In one chapter I have fallen for Dan... good writing. I applaud you mate!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Well done this story is amazing to read
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Wow another great story. So looking forward to where this goes. Thank you. Chris
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well that didn't take long [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]. I am officially addicted to this story :lol:

Brilliant writing, and fast paced! Love the descriptions and how this quickly progressed. There is ample opportunity for a lot of additional scenarios, considering there are also other possible doms perhaps like Dan. :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Okay, wow!
I needed a couple minutes to compose myself, but this is bloody amazing [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

There's just so many buttons being pressed that it's hard to know how to review this.
I have a feeling there's going to be a LOT of happy souls posting here over the next few days.
And lots of eager boyz asking you where they can signup for this sort of housing arrangement too ;)

Brilliantly detailed, fantastic pacing and wonderful vocabulary!
Several lines had me chuckling and smiling because of the colourful words and creative choices you've employed.

Because of your previous works, the bar was set very high for you.
Unsurprisingly though, you've outdone yourself and surpassed it!

Very proud of you, puppy-boi.
Hugely enjoyable.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Just wow. Cant wait for the next part
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool. I definitely hope you keep going with this
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Really nice start… hope it isn’t the last part of the story 😇
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Not much I can add to the praise this has already received. You've done an excellent job turning those few photos into a delightful tale. I think our hero is going to enjoy his new digs.

I'm looking forward to more if you have sequels in mind. I'd love to meet Adam.
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Nice story… :) I really look forward to read the next chapters
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Batsox wrote: 2 years ago Nice story… :) I really look forward to read the next chapters
Hello buddy-boi!

Careful not to get your hopes up. While I realise that a lot of us are indeed hoping [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] graces us with further development, this was submitted as part of my short one-off style story challenge.

Unless [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] tells us otherwise, it might be wise not to get our hopes up.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]DIRK[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]

Thank you all for your kind comments. I can only apologise that it has taken me so long to acknowledge them. I'm always second guessing myself when writing so it's always good to know that I'm actually hitting the mark.

As several of you expressed an interest in the story continuing I thought it would be rude not to so here is another chapter.

Time moved on marked only the sound of my heartbeat echoing around my head and by a patch of sunlight that slid imperceptibly across the floor, briefly spotlighting Dan’s discarded trainers before moving on. Every so often a noise would drift up to me from the outside world. Some idiot motorist over-revving his engine (we all know what he was compensating for), the high-pitched yap of a small dog (no doubt somebody’s latest handbag accessory), the murmur of voices punctuated by occasional laughter (was that Dan and Adam talking downstairs?). Life went on as normal for the rest of the world whilst I was trussed up in the attic room of a man I’d only just met, his sweaty sock stuffed inside my mouth preventing me from calling for help. Only for some strange reason I didn’t really want to.

There’d been a fleeting moment of panic when Dan first left me alone but I’d managed to calm myself down by taking slow, deep breaths – in through the nose, out through the…nose. I guess I didn’t have much choice on that front. Dan wasn’t going to leave me like this forever, I just needed to relax, enjoy the experience and wait for him to return. The erection currently trying to fight its way out of my jeans was testament to the fact that I was definitely enjoying the experience on some level. I'd fantasised about this kind of thing so many times that it was hard to believe it had now become a reality.

The light in the room faded as the sun sank below the roofline of the houses across the street and I began to get restless. The ropes were snug and unyielding and although I wasn’t actually in any real pain my body was beginning to express its displeasure at being held in the same position for such an extended period of time. I started to squirm around in an attempt to try and flex cramping muscles and distract myself from the growing pressure in my bladder.

Just as I was starting to worry that I wouldn’t be able to hold it together much longer I heard footsteps outside the door and a key rattled in the lock. The door swung open spilling warm light into the room and leaving Dan perfectly silhouetted in the now empty doorframe. The hair on his arms and legs caught the light as it flooded past him and turned it into a shimmering golden nimbus. His untidy mop of hair became a brilliant halo. He exuded power like some ancient Greek hero. Time seemed to freeze as I stared up at him in awed silence.

He extended a hand and the bedroom light snapped on, the sudden bright light forcing me to squeeze my eyes shut. When I opened them again in a squint the magic of the moment was gone. That’s not to say that Dan was any less impressive it’s just that now he was a real man made of flesh and blood rather than the embodiment of a mythical figure. In fact there was quite a bit more flesh on show than previously as he appeared to have lost his T-shirt since our last encounter.

His body and arms were lightly muscled and spoke of a man who had an occasionally physical job and played multiple sports. He was designed for speed and stamina rather than strength although he’d had little trouble overpowering me earlier on in the day. His chest was smooth but a little treasure trail of hair ran from his naval down into the waist band of his shorts.

He walked over and sat down on the bed next to me. I squirmed over until my head was resting in his lap, my nose nuzzling into his stomach, puppy eyes looking up at him. He smiled down at me and began to run his fingers through my hair sending a shiver of excitement through me. I’d always loved it when people did that – I guess it’s a hangover from the days when we used to groom each other. Thankfully I didn’t have any lice that needed attention but it still felt good!

“You’ve been such a good boy, waiting here all calm and quite for me to return.” I’d not really had much choice, bound and gagged and locked in the room. Still, I was more than happy to take the praise.

His fingers slipped from my hair and started to search for the end of the tape sealing my mouth shut. The tape began to unwind. He went slow and steady, trying to keep the level of discomfort to a minimum as the adhesive tried to take my hair and skin with it. I tried to keep my head still and not flinch. The last wrap was the worst but finally I was free of the tape.

I tried to push the sock out of my mouth with my tongue but the soggy lump of fabric had made itself at home and didn’t want to budge. Dan came to my rescue and with a practiced motion used a slender finger to hook the sock out of my mouth. It certainly wasn’t the first time he’d done that particular move!

I swallowed a few times to get rid of the saliva and then took great pleasure in stretching my jaw muscles and flicking my tongue around. I may have ‘accidentally’ made contact with Dan’s abdominal muscles as I did this.

“Stop it! That tickles!” laughed Dan, pushing my head away. He rolled me over onto my front so he could reach the ropes holding me prisoner. This had the effect of forcing my face firmly into his crotch and allowed me to sample the deep and musky scent that lingered there. I nuzzled deeper, trying to get to the source and felt something stir in the depths of his shorts.

“Easy boy! I don’t think we’re ready for you to dig up that particular bone just yet.” He pushed my head further down his lap and away from the prize. Now I had a goal to work towards.

My legs sprung free and gradually the ropes fell away until I was left lying on the bed surrounded by the now impotent tools of my imprisonment. The wielder of those tools however was far from impotent, the bulge in his shorts was evidence to that.

“Thank you, sir, that was amazing.” I sat up and swung around so I was sitting next to Dan. He put a strong arm around my shoulders and pulled me in towards his smooth chest.

“I’m glad my gamble paid off. I hadn’t planned to jump up like that but I saw the way you were looking at me earlier, the questionnaire suggested you had a submissive streak and when I saw the rope on the floor I just couldn’t stop myself. I couldn’t believe it when you calmed down and started burrowing in to my feet. What you did down there felt so good.”

At that moment a stomach rumbled, I’m not sure if it was mine or Dan’s but it stirred Dan into action.

“I bet you’re hungry, I certainly am. The bathroom’s across the hall. Why don’t you freshen up and then meet me downstairs. I’ve made pizza and we can watch some telly before I put you to bed. Adam’s gone out so it’s just us.”

As he stood up and turned away the most amazing tattoo of a dragon seemed to spring to life and wreath across the muscles of his back. The Man With The Dragon Tattoo I thought as I watched him leave the room. Hopefully my story would be nowhere near as dark as that Swedish tales of abuse and corruption.

I followed, taking a few minutes to empty my bladder and clean myself up in the bathroom before descending the stairs and joining Dan in the TV room.

Dan was man-spreading to an epic degree. I think the sofa was meant for two people but he seemed to be filling it on his own. His arms were stretched out to either side of him along the back of the sofa and his legs were spread wide. Everything was on display, a prime example of manhood at the peak of perfection.

A sudden image of Dan held captive in that position flashed through my mind. His perfect body exposed and helpless, his muscles bulging as they strained against the cords holding him tight. I could worship his body like that for hours, my tongue exploring every part of his body, driving him wild with my endless teasing.

Another rumble, more insistent this time and definitely coming from my stomach. What I needed right now was food. Two clearly homemade pizzas sat on the coffee table accompanied by a can of beer and a can of coke. No prizes for guessing whose was whose! I collected Dan’s pizza and beer and passed them over to him before returning to grab my own.

With the sofa so thoroughly occupied I wasn’t sure where to sit. In the end some basic instinct kicked in and a plonked myself down on the floor directly between Dan’s legs, my legs stretched out in front of me. I felt his hand ruffle my hair and his hairy legs closed in on either side of me.

The massive TV flicked on and after a few minutes of channel surfing we settled in to watch the latest couple attempting to build their grand design. The weather was the worst on record, the windows were three months late, she got pregnant, they were massively over budget. It was a good job we weren’t playing the accompanying drinking game otherwise I would have been hammered! (Maybe we could look at replacing the drinking with a different activity in the future.)

The pizza was amazing and we both munched our way through them in contented silence. A pile of discarded crusts built up on my plate (a habit I’ve had since childhood) but Dan cleared his completely. When we were finished I cleared the plates away and returned with another round of drinks.

This time Dan had made some space for me on the sofa and patted the cushion next to him encouraging me to sit down. As soon as I did his arm snaked out and pulled me close so my head was resting on his left pec, my head rising and falling in time with his breathing. I was engulfed by the exotic scent of sandalwood drifting from his hairy armpit and I could feel his heart beating, slow and steady, just below the surface. The whole combination was incredibly calming and I started to doze off.

Dan however had other ideas. One hand crept under my T-shirt and started to work its way up my torso. The other, still greasy from the pizza, enveloped the lower half of my face, clamping tightly over my mouth, preventing me from speaking. I tried to pull away but his strong arm held me tight, my arms pinned against the side of my body.

His other hand found its prize and I felt a sharp pain pulse through my right nipple. I tried to cry out but the fleshy, air-tight seal over my mouth held firm and only a very muted moan escaped. Dan’s other hand continued its exploration, finding and tweaking my other nipple before chancing up my chest hair. I was very proud of that hair but with the surgical precision of a pair of tweezers Dan gave a short, sharp tug and it was gone forever. This time I was thankful for Dan’s hand across my mouth as it prevented what would have been a very embarrassing high pitch shriek from escaping my lips.

After that things kind of settled into a rhythm with Dan mainly teasing and pinching my nipples but occasionally letting his hand roam further afield, sometimes as far as the waist band of my trousers but he never actually crossed that threshold.

As the hour hand on the clock approached the number ten and the minute hand reached its zenith, Dan finally released me.

“Looks like it’s time to get you ready for bed,” he said, a wide grin spreading across his face. Something stirred deep inside me as I remembered the promise he’d made earlier. I knew I was about to spend my first night in bondage.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Adorable budding roommateship between these two! Absolutely scrumptious that Dan made pizza, and the brief power fantasy of Dan's masculine spreading being turned into a captive hunk was delightful. All in all, I think Jack is going to love his time here

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Didn't expect this one to continue!

Hope our narrator is happy and isn't treated too poorly by Dan.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Nice work, waiting for the next chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes! A continuing story! And a series, no less!
Brilliant work [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]. You've delivered on all fronts and already have myself and lots of other hooked on Jack's intriguing story.

It seems that Dan's gamble really paid off!
Jack is most definitely a natural submissive.

Your writing is of course, sensational; from the details about the setting sun, right up to your cute habit of leaving pizza crusts uneaten.
Those are the things that really make a text come alive, and you'd struck a perfect balance between kinky, fun and interesting.

I'm so very much looking forward to Jack being put to bed.
I'm sure I'm not the only one anxious to see what sort of accommodations Dan has in store for his new tenant 8-)

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Where was this sort of landlord when I was renting??

Great story, can't wait for more!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Really well written story, getting all my dirty thoughts and juices flowing, hope to read more soon
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great second part!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

You are building the story in a great way… love to read the next chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just reread this brilliant gem-of-a-story and still cannot wait for the continuation of this.
Judging from the many comments it's garnered, it seems I'm not the only one!

Take the time you need [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], but know what we'll be patiently (or not) waiting ;)

cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Very true response from the others I really can't wait to read how he's going to spend the first night in bondage bring it on thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic