The New Tenant (M/M) - *NEW CHAPTER 8th NOV*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]DIRK[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

Sorry for the delay in releasing this chapter, hopefully it's worth the wait. Thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for supplying an appropriate picture.

Dan sprung to his feet, suddenly full of excited energy. He spun around and offered me a hand to pull me up off the sofa. The pull was stronger than expected and I surged up off the sofa and crashed head-first into Dan’s smooth, broad chest, my hands encircling his waist and squeezing tight to support myself. I looked up at Dan, a sheepish expression on my face, a broad grin on his.

“We’ve only known each other for a few hours and already you can’t bear to be apart from me!” he laughed. “There’ll be plenty of time for you to worship my muscles later. For now, I want you to go upstairs, get undressed and wait for me. I just need to grab some things and then I’ll be right with you.”

There was no way I could disobey the commanding tone of his voice so I reluctantly broke away from him and headed for the door. A sudden, sharp slap on my behind caused me to yelp involuntary and leap forward through the door. A glance over my shoulder and saw Dan watching, his grin was even wider and there was now a mischievous glint in his eye. I turned back and quickly scampered up the stairs, excited and apprehensive in equal measure.

I returned to the attic room, the room in which I had very recently spent several hours in a tight hogtie sucking on one of Dan’s worn socks. The soggy mess of fabric was still lying on the bed along with the tangled pile of used rope. Dan’s discarded trainers were lying haphazardly on the carpet in the centre of the room.

For some reason I felt drawn towards them, like Sauron towards the one ring. I tried to distract myself, walking over to the window and looking out at the street, the houses bathed in an orange glow from the streetlamps. It didn’t work. I could still feel the siren call of the trainers. I couldn’t resist.

I returned to the centre of the room and squatted down, my hand reaching out to pick up a shoe. I turned it over in my hands noticing a few small scuffs on the toe, the laces still done up in a lopsided bow, a slight yellowing of the interior fabric. The trainer had clearly had a bit more use than it first appeared.

Unbeknownst to me, whilst I held the shoe, invisible tendrils had emerged from the mouth of the trainer and drifted towards my face. Following the trail of expelled air they found my nasal passages, latched on to the olfactory receptors located within and took control of my body. I was powerless to resist as my hand started to rise, bringing the gaping maw of the shoe closer and closer to my face.

A sudden crash from downstairs jolted me back to reality and I dropped the shoe. Dan’s instructions reasserted themselves. At no point did he say stick your nose in my sweaty workout trainer!

Assuming I only had a minute at best before Dan arrived I started to struggle out of my clothing. The T-shirt came off quickly enough, revealing my slightly scrawny chest, but the jeans put up a bit more of a fight, clinging to my legs and getting caught around my feet. I’d just managed to fight them off when I heard Dan outside the door. I quickly jumped to attention as the door swung open, dressed only in my socks and boxers, my other clothing strewn across the floor.

It was in that moment that I realised the boxers I was wearing were about three years old, baggy and faded and had clearly been bought for me by my mum. I didn’t want Dan to see me like this. Sadly my body felt none of this shame and was in fact taking great pains to show off the boxers to full effect, tenting them out and twitching every so often just to draw the eye. It was impossible not to look.

I saw Dan’s eyes flicker over my body as he entered the room, sizing me up, but his face remained unreadable. He had a small rucksack slung over his shoulder and his arms were cradling some sort of fat fabric cylinder. Several black straps held it under compression but whatever was held inside was clearly straining to get out. It made me think of a monstrous egg ready to hatch.

“I thought I told you to get undressed. What’s the hold up?” My eyes darted to the abandoned trainer lying on the floor, betraying my guilty secret but thankfully Dan was crossing the room to the bed and didn’t seem to notice. As he dumped the items he was carrying on the bed I bent down and pulled my socks off. My hands then hesitated around the waistband of my boxers unsure if I should take them off as well.

A ball of something bright red hit me in the chest. “Go to the bathroom, carry out your ablutions and put those on.” He indicated the fabric that now lay at my feet. As I picked it up it resolved itself into some Speedo trunks. My face turned the same colour as the trunks as I realised how revealing they would be but I quickly scurried out of the room to do as I was bid. “Don’t take too long!” Dan’s powerful voice chased me down the corridor.

A few minutes later I returned, dressed in my new red Speedos, clean and ready for bed. As expected the trunks left nothing to the imagination and the outline of my overexcited member was clearly visible beneath the fabric, trapped across the top of my left thigh. It had actually been a bit of a struggle to get it to stay within the confines of the underwear. I had to admit though that they looked pretty hot, concealed exposure.

In my absence it appeared that the giant egg had finally hatched, spilling some giant grub out onto the bed. Even as I watched I could see the creature slowly expanding, puffing out and getting longer and fatter. It was mainly charcoal grey in colour but with bands of blue running down the sides, the flash of colour warning other creatures to stay away.

This was like no sleeping bag I’d seen before. I’d used the classic, rectangular cotton variety on family holidays to static caravans in France but this was clearly designed for much more extreme camping expeditions. The rip-stop nylon gave the bag a smooth, shiny appearance and the squishy sarcophagus was clearly designed to perfectly fit the contours of a human keeping them warm, dry and safe when out in the wilds of nature. On the bed, inside, it was clearly out of its comfort zone and it wasn’t the only one.

I watched with some trepidation as Dan unzipped the bag and folded the top over, exposing the shiny insides for all to see. Patches of wear were visible suggesting this bag had seen a lot of use over the years.

“Come on then, in you get.” Dan turned and held out a hand, beckoning me over. I saw his eyes take in my new underwear and the ghost of a smile haunted his lips. “They suit you.”

I felt my face redden again as I crossed the room to the bed, my heart fluttering in synchronisation with the butterflies in my stomach. Sitting down in the centre of the sleeping bag I felt the cool, smooth nylon brushing against my skin. I took a deep breath and turned ninety degrees, tucking my feet into the foot of the sleeping bag before lying back and feeling myself sink into the thick, springy loft beneath me.

Dan pulled the top section of the bag over me and began to pull the zip up. He got about half way up before a thought struck him. “Hold out your hands and make them into fists.”

Slightly confused I did as I was told and watched as Dan grabbed my socks from the floor and pulled them over my fists. He rummaged in the rucksack and then the scream of duct tape filled the air as he wrapped the tape around and around my socked fists reducing my nimble fingers to useless paws.

“That should keep you out of mischief!” He tucked my arms back into the sleeping bag and pulled the zip up as far as it would go. I was completely enveloped in the smooth material, every move I made caused it to slip sensuously across my skin and let loose a symphony of susurrations.

Dan leant over me and fiddled with the wad of padding beneath my head. It turned out it was actually a hood and as he pulled it out thick baffles rose around me like waves rising up to greet the shore before breaking and engulfing me. My world shrunk as the thick padding muffled the sounds of the room and cut out my peripheral vision. I was left looking straight up at a small patch of ceiling.

Dan spent the next few minutes fiddling around outside the sleeping bag whilst I slowly got used to the confines of my puffy prison. I quickly realised just how trapped I was. With my hands trapped in fists and the way the collar of the sleeping bag worked I realised there was absolutely no possibility of me reaching the zip and freeing myself. Once more I was trapped and completely at Dan’s mercy only this time I’d willing put myself in this position.

As my body heat slowly warmed up the inside of the sleeping bag I began to notice something else – sleeping bags have a memory. A very special kind of memory. It remembered hot, sweaty nights. It remembered feet that had spent days cooped up inside thick socks and walking boots. It remembered ripe, unwashed bodies. It remembered the over-active hormones and uncontrolled, nocturnal emissions of teenage boys. It soaked up all of these things and stored them away.

As the bag detected the presence of a body all these memories came flooding out, eager to remind the occupant of all the fun times they had enjoyed together. Only this time they didn’t find the usual occupant. They found me.

Warm, scented air began to waft up from the depths of the bag, searching for a way out. This brought them into direct conflict with my defenceless nostrils. This was a much deeper, richer cocktail of smells compared to the feet I had been worshiping and the body I had been cuddling up to. This was the pure undiluted essence of Dan and its shear potency overwhelmed me, dominating every breath I took. I wanted to get away from it but at the same time I wanted to draw it deep inside me.

“How are you doing in there boy?” Dan’s perfect face appeared floating above me. “Your little face looks so cute in there.”

“I’m fine, sir. It’s really cosy and it feels amazing. It’s just… the smell is a bit overpowering.”

Dan let out an amused chuckle. “I bet it is. I’ve had that bag since my D of E days back at school. God knows how many nights I’ve spent inside that thing. My entire gap year for a start and more camping trips and expeditions than I can remember. It was during my gap year that a friend showed me just how versatile a sleeping bag could be…” His voice trailed off. He was clearly reliving a happy memory.

“And now I’m passing that knowledge on to you, with a full, hands on or, in your case, hands off demonstration!” His face disappeared and I suddenly felt the bag tighten around my ankles. This tightness rapidly spread up the rest of the bag, a wave of peristalsis that didn’t relax.

I didn’t know it at the time but his fiddling about earlier had resulted in multiple orange straps loosely encircling the bag. These straps were now being pulled tight causing my puffy prison to slowly constrict around me like a python going in for the kill. My legs were crushed together, my arms pinned to my sides. Smooth nylon pressed in on me from all sides. It was hard to tell where I ended and the bag began, we became one symbiotic creature.

Dan’s handsome face once again loomed above me and then, like the closing iris shot in a silent film, the sleeping bag hood began to close until only the smallest of openings was left, my only source of air and light.

“Sleep tight. I’ll see you in the morning.” Dan’s words barely made it to my ears through the muffling fabric. A few seconds later the light disappeared and the door closed. I was left alone.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

My god...simply brilliant! The scent descriptions ultra alluring.... First the pull/draw of the sneaker and how it exerted itself on his nostrils... :lol: Followed by the descriptive of scents of the sleeping bag.... Love how Dan left him for the evening. Anticipating Dan's next plans for his victim :mrgreen: Full on addicted to this tale!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whoa! Dan really knows how to keep a guy secure overnight!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]! If I didn't know you any better I'd say you were a down fetishist or a sleeping bag connoisseur.

You described everything to perfection; from the feel of the nylon and the sounds produced by its friction against skin, to the futility of trying to reach the zipper once the internal collar is secured.

The bar is set real high for you, but you've blown my expectations right out of the water once again.
As you know, being hugely into the scentplay, this chapter really hits the mark for me.

I'll have to reread it several times over the coming days.

Sleeping bag aside, the vivid descriptions and quirky references are oh so very brilliant and amusing.
A bloated caterpillar marked with blue stripes to ward off potential predators, Dan's sneaker musk reaching to grab Jack's senses with those invisible tendrils, Jack hearing the call of Dan's discarded shoe as surely as Sauron hearing the call of the ring of power...absolutely brilliant!

This was a sensational read, puppy-boi.
You can be sure I'll be coming back to this again and again.

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] and [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] are gonna freak out when they start reading this gem-of-a-story and make it to this chapter.

[mention]Pup[/mention], you really need to read this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention]
Guys, be sure not to miss out on this. This one will be right up your alley. I'm sure of it.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Another nice part
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’m really liking this story so far! Obviously my favourite bits have been the sock gag and sleeping bag bondage lol. But I’m also loving your descriptions, especially of the sleeping bag as a living thing.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Hmm, wrapped up in a down sleeping bag and tucked in for the night. Seemed almost inevitable.

As always, the writing is excellent, the editing spot on, and the hotness level is through the roof. Plus, my tired old eyes greatly appreciate the larger font you're using.

Turning a one-off into a continuing tale is no easy task, but you've pulled it off quite well. Thanks for all your work!
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago @wataru14 @Volobond @MountainMan_91 @Sockbound1234 @socjuc @bondagefreak @DIRK @harveygasson @Mummybag @MaxRoper @Batsox @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @TiedupNick @TightropesEU @cstone5725@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay in releasing this chapter, hopefully it's worth the wait. Thanks to @bondagefreak for supplying an appropriate picture.

Dan sprung to his feet, suddenly full of excited energy. He spun around and offered me a hand to pull me up off the sofa. The pull was stronger than expected and I surged up off the sofa and crashed head-first into Dan’s smooth, broad chest, my hands encircling his waist and squeezing tight to support myself. I looked up at Dan, a sheepish expression on my face, a broad grin on his.

“We’ve only known each other for a few hours and already you can’t bear to be apart from me!” he laughed. “There’ll be plenty of time for you to worship my muscles later. For now, I want you to go upstairs, get undressed and wait for me. I just need to grab some things and then I’ll be right with you.”

There was no way I could disobey the commanding tone of his voice so I reluctantly broke away from him and headed for the door. A sudden, sharp slap on my behind caused me to yelp involuntary and leap forward through the door. A glance over my shoulder and saw Dan watching, his grin was even wider and there was now a mischievous glint in his eye. I turned back and quickly scampered up the stairs, excited and apprehensive in equal measure.

I returned to the attic room, the room in which I had very recently spent several hours in a tight hogtie sucking on one of Dan’s worn socks. The soggy mess of fabric was still lying on the bed along with the tangled pile of used rope. Dan’s discarded trainers were lying haphazardly on the carpet in the centre of the room.

For some reason I felt drawn towards them, like Sauron towards the one ring. I tried to distract myself, walking over to the window and looking out at the street, the houses bathed in an orange glow from the streetlamps. It didn’t work. I could still feel the siren call of the trainers. I couldn’t resist.

I returned to the centre of the room and squatted down, my hand reaching out to pick up a shoe. I turned it over in my hands noticing a few small scuffs on the toe, the laces still done up in a lopsided bow, a slight yellowing of the interior fabric. The trainer had clearly had a bit more use than it first appeared.

Unbeknownst to me, whilst I held the shoe, invisible tendrils had emerged from the mouth of the trainer and drifted towards my face. Following the trail of expelled air they found my nasal passages, latched on to the olfactory receptors located within and took control of my body. I was powerless to resist as my hand started to rise, bringing the gaping maw of the shoe closer and closer to my face.

A sudden crash from downstairs jolted me back to reality and I dropped the shoe. Dan’s instructions reasserted themselves. At no point did he say stick your nose in my sweaty workout trainer!

Assuming I only had a minute at best before Dan arrived I started to struggle out of my clothing. The T-shirt came off quickly enough, revealing my slightly scrawny chest, but the jeans put up a bit more of a fight, clinging to my legs and getting caught around my feet. I’d just managed to fight them off when I heard Dan outside the door. I quickly jumped to attention as the door swung open, dressed only in my socks and boxers, my other clothing strewn across the floor.

It was in that moment that I realised the boxers I was wearing were about three years old, baggy and faded and had clearly been bought for me by my mum. I didn’t want Dan to see me like this. Sadly my body felt none of this shame and was in fact taking great pains to show off the boxers to full effect, tenting them out and twitching every so often just to draw the eye. It was impossible not to look.

I saw Dan’s eyes flicker over my body as he entered the room, sizing me up, but his face remained unreadable. He had a small rucksack slung over his shoulder and his arms were cradling some sort of fat fabric cylinder. Several black straps held it under compression but whatever was held inside was clearly straining to get out. It made me think of a monstrous egg ready to hatch.

“I thought I told you to get undressed. What’s the hold up?” My eyes darted to the abandoned trainer lying on the floor, betraying my guilty secret but thankfully Dan was crossing the room to the bed and didn’t seem to notice. As he dumped the items he was carrying on the bed I bent down and pulled my socks off. My hands then hesitated around the waistband of my boxers unsure if I should take them off as well.

A ball of something bright red hit me in the chest. “Go to the bathroom, carry out your ablutions and put those on.” He indicated the fabric that now lay at my feet. As I picked it up it resolved itself into some Speedo trunks. My face turned the same colour as the trunks as I realised how revealing they would be but I quickly scurried out of the room to do as I was bid. “Don’t take too long!” Dan’s powerful voice chased me down the corridor.

A few minutes later I returned, dressed in my new red Speedos, clean and ready for bed. As expected the trunks left nothing to the imagination and the outline of my overexcited member was clearly visible beneath the fabric, trapped across the top of my left thigh. It had actually been a bit of a struggle to get it to stay within the confines of the underwear. I had to admit though that they looked pretty hot, concealed exposure.

In my absence it appeared that the giant egg had finally hatched, spilling some giant grub out onto the bed. Even as I watched I could see the creature slowly expanding, puffing out and getting longer and fatter. It was mainly charcoal grey in colour but with bands of blue running down the sides, the flash of colour warning other creatures to stay away.

This was like no sleeping bag I’d seen before. I’d used the classic, rectangular cotton variety on family holidays to static caravans in France but this was clearly designed for much more extreme camping expeditions. The rip-stop nylon gave the bag a smooth, shiny appearance and the squishy sarcophagus was clearly designed to perfectly fit the contours of a human keeping them warm, dry and safe when out in the wilds of nature. On the bed, inside, it was clearly out of its comfort zone and it wasn’t the only one.

I watched with some trepidation as Dan unzipped the bag and folded the top over, exposing the shiny insides for all to see. Patches of wear were visible suggesting this bag had seen a lot of use over the years.

“Come on then, in you get.” Dan turned and held out a hand, beckoning me over. I saw his eyes take in my new underwear and the ghost of a smile haunted his lips. “They suit you.”

I felt my face redden again as I crossed the room to the bed, my heart fluttering in synchronisation with the butterflies in my stomach. Sitting down in the centre of the sleeping bag I felt the cool, smooth nylon brushing against my skin. I took a deep breath and turned ninety degrees, tucking my feet into the foot of the sleeping bag before lying back and feeling myself sink into the thick, springy loft beneath me.

Dan pulled the top section of the bag over me and began to pull the zip up. He got about half way up before a thought struck him. “Hold out your hands and make them into fists.”

Slightly confused I did as I was told and watched as Dan grabbed my socks from the floor and pulled them over my fists. He rummaged in the rucksack and then the scream of duct tape filled the air as he wrapped the tape around and around my socked fists reducing my nimble fingers to useless paws.

“That should keep you out of mischief!” He tucked my arms back into the sleeping bag and pulled the zip up as far as it would go. I was completely enveloped in the smooth material, every move I made caused it to slip sensuously across my skin and let loose a symphony of susurrations.

Dan leant over me and fiddled with the wad of padding beneath my head. It turned out it was actually a hood and as he pulled it out thick baffles rose around me like waves rising up to greet the shore before breaking and engulfing me. My world shrunk as the thick padding muffled the sounds of the room and cut out my peripheral vision. I was left looking straight up at a small patch of ceiling.

Dan spent the next few minutes fiddling around outside the sleeping bag whilst I slowly got used to the confines of my puffy prison. I quickly realised just how trapped I was. With my hands trapped in fists and the way the collar of the sleeping bag worked I realised there was absolutely no possibility of me reaching the zip and freeing myself. Once more I was trapped and completely at Dan’s mercy only this time I’d willing put myself in this position.

As my body heat slowly warmed up the inside of the sleeping bag I began to notice something else – sleeping bags have a memory. A very special kind of memory. It remembered hot, sweaty nights. It remembered feet that had spent days cooped up inside thick socks and walking boots. It remembered ripe, unwashed bodies. It remembered the over-active hormones and uncontrolled, nocturnal emissions of teenage boys. It soaked up all of these things and stored them away.

As the bag detected the presence of a body all these memories came flooding out, eager to remind the occupant of all the fun times they had enjoyed together. Only this time they didn’t find the usual occupant. They found me.

Warm, scented air began to waft up from the depths of the bag, searching for a way out. This brought them into direct conflict with my defenceless nostrils. This was a much deeper, richer cocktail of smells compared to the feet I had been worshiping and the body I had been cuddling up to. This was the pure undiluted essence of Dan and its shear potency overwhelmed me, dominating every breath I took. I wanted to get away from it but at the same time I wanted to draw it deep inside me.

“How are you doing in there boy?” Dan’s perfect face appeared floating above me. “Your little face looks so cute in there.”

“I’m fine, sir. It’s really cosy and it feels amazing. It’s just… the smell is a bit overpowering.”

Dan let out an amused chuckle. “I bet it is. I’ve had that bag since my D of E days back at school. God knows how many nights I’ve spent inside that thing. My entire gap year for a start and more camping trips and expeditions than I can remember. It was during my gap year that a friend showed me just how versatile a sleeping bag could be…” His voice trailed off. He was clearly reliving a happy memory.

“And now I’m passing that knowledge on to you, with a full, hands on or, in your case, hands off demonstration!” His face disappeared and I suddenly felt the bag tighten around my ankles. This tightness rapidly spread up the rest of the bag, a wave of peristalsis that didn’t relax.

I didn’t know it at the time but his fiddling about earlier had resulted in multiple orange straps loosely encircling the bag. These straps were now being pulled tight causing my puffy prison to slowly constrict around me like a python going in for the kill. My legs were crushed together, my arms pinned to my sides. Smooth nylon pressed in on me from all sides. It was hard to tell where I ended and the bag began, we became one symbiotic creature.

Dan’s handsome face once again loomed above me and then, like the closing iris shot in a silent film, the sleeping bag hood began to close until only the smallest of openings was left, my only source of air and light.

“Sleep tight. I’ll see you in the morning.” Dan’s words barely made it to my ears through the muffling fabric. A few seconds later the light disappeared and the door closed. I was left alone.
wow!! really nice chapter Sir! you can never be wrong with a tight and smelly sleepsack... can"t wait for what's next now that we have all the settings ;)
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Damn, that was superb! The way you have with words, the way you can visualize a feeling, a pull, a yearning to something is amazing. It really elevates the story, I've enjoyed it very much!

And Jack's going to have a hell of a first night in his new home, can't say I'm not a bit jealous! :lol:
Very curious to see where this will go next!
Banner by Bondagefreak
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Mmmm another great chapter .even though must be weird in that I don't like hot smelly socks and sleeping bags on me . But I am a sub anyway lol

I love that he is being tied up on his first night in the house .

Already having his freedom taken away for a long night of bondage

Great use of words and description in everything that's being done to. Him

Thank you for your time and effort. Can't wait for more

Chris uk
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Intense! Another great update!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Quite the fun piece of work. Loving the writing style you have.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Not sure what I like more, the vivid descriptions of bondage or the awesome characters...
I'm going to have to say both.

And I can never complain at sock n' duct tape paws.

Awesome chapters so far.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“Sleep tight. I’ll see you in the morning.”
Dan made sure the bed bugs won't bite! :evil:
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Nice one liked the story....
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Obviously I’m a sucker of sleeping bag bondage and you described it well. Like all well written bag bondage I found myself growing envious of our little sub all tightly bound up and no where to go in his fat prison.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

What a great story-line…. And the picture in it makes it even more realistic to dream about being part of the story. Go on!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great new part
Boston2265
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boston2265 »

Absolutely LOVE this story! Really appreciate the description of the sleeping bag. Can't wait for the next installment.
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

Fantastic i wish it wetre meand cant wait for the next part to happen
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic