Forced bondage FM/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ropelover28nj

Forced bondage FM/M

Post by Ropelover28nj »

"Dont move or make a sound"
The words startle me out of my sleep,I feel something pressed to the back of my head as my comforter is pulled away revealing my naked body, I flush with embarassment.
"Hands behind your back"
A Male's voice, stern and intimidating. "Comply and we'll make this as easy as possible" his voice making my heart race followed by the cocking of a gun.
Before I can respond my arms are yanked behind my back with my wrists held together.
"Open your mouth" this time a females voice but just as stern. The second my lips part a black ballgag is shoved in my mouth. The buckle is pulled tight wedging it behind my teeth making me instinctively moan into the gag,coming out as a muffled mmmmmppphhhhh! She then helps hold my wrists together as a Coil of rope starts quickly winding around my wrists getting tighter and tighter,being cinched off taught and the knots tucked away.
"Make sure you tie him up tight! We dont want him causing any problems for us"
She says to him. Shes wearing skin tight black jeans,black boots,a tight black tshirt showing off some cleavage,with a black ballcap on pulled low,her blonde hair coming out of the back in a pony tail. Her hands on her hips looking down at me with piercing blue eyes.
"like what you see?" She says to me which makes me look away embarrassed.
"Of course he does" the man replies " and you of all people should know that when I tie someone up,they're tied up,hes not going anywhere"
"I do love how good with rope you are,mmmmmm,keep tying him"
As soon as the sentence leaves her lips rope starts winding it's way around my ankles tying them in the same manner as my wrists. I mmmphhhh into my ballgag,drool starts dripping down my chin while I clench and unclench my hands,feeling the rope constricting and restraining my wrists so tightly behind my back.
" Is that tight? Cause hes only just getting started" she tells me bringing her face close to mine as I feel more rope wrap around my legs just below my knees a devilish smile across her face "regret sleeping naked tonight?" I'm asked, rope now being tied above my knees,my legs becoming completely immobilized ,I start breathing heavy,my cock hard,as the knot is tightened off.
I flex against my bonds feeling how tight they are as the man grabs more rope
"Let's get your upper body tied up" he pulls the rope around my ankles,yanking me off the bed so that I'm on my knees at the foot of the bed,rope starts circling my upper body,going around my shoulders behind my neck almost like a harness and pulled taught,pulling my arms further back I mmmmphhh into my gag
"That's it baby,tie him tight" the woman says,clearly enjoying this.
After the final knot is tied the woman says to him " you pin his hands to his ass baby just like last time"
"Good idea" he replies
He starts wrapping rope around my stomach,then around my forearms,cinching it the way he did all the others,pinning my hands to my backside,my hands flexed out,ashamed at how good it felt.
"Alright almost done,back on the bed" the man said,lifting me up, as I stood there my cock rock hard,the woman notices and smiles just before the man pushes me face down on the bed, making me bounce, feeling all the more helpless.
"I think he likes this baby,make his hogtie extra tight for me let's see if he likes that" she says to him running her hands over my arms
"You know I will,I like making the bonds strict,and hes no exception,itll make him understand that hes lost all control"
He grabs another coil of rope out of their bag and starts unwinding it while she smacks my ass then grabs my hair and pulls hard,whispering in my ear " cutie........you wont be going anywhere for a while" followed by giggling, the man pushes my feet towards my ass and attaches rope to my ankles,winding it around my wrists,attached to the rope on my upper body,and pulls,every muscle in my back tightens, my arms draw back,my ass clenched,as my back arches , I mmmphhhhh loudly into my gag as I'm strictly hogtied
"That's it,tie him tight baby,I love it when hes all taught like that" her excitement giving me goosebumps. The final knot is tightened,the man stands up,my breathing heavy behind the ballgag
"I told you when I tie them up,they're tied up"the man gloats
" you tied him up so tight baby,just look at him hes like a prized steer"
"Alright,I trust you'll have no problem keeping an eye on him while I look around?" He asks with a smile
"Oh I'll keep more than an eye on him" she says mischievously
He leaves me alone with her which now has my heart racing.
"Well just look at you,do those ropes feel good?I loved watching him tie you up,totally dominant, the attention to detail,you totally dominated.......you made it more enjoyable by being naked,its hot seeing you get bound and gagged,struggle for me now" she said removing her hat and letting her hair down,facing away from me my eyes were locked on to her ass,she suddenly turned around and with a totally different demeanor asked "didnt I tell you to struggle?" I started straining against my bonds,they weren't budging, I could bare roll on my side, my fingers couldn't find any knot,the ropework was impeccable.
"I told you to get comfy,enjoy your bondage,cause it wont be letting up,neither of us,including you by the looks of it,want you out of that hogtie,plus we gotta lay low for at least the night.....maybe in a little while he'll undo the hogtie but you will stay bound and gagged for as long as we are here so keep struggling,hope you dont mind if I watch "......
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Awesome! Very, very nice little story ;)
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

This is a great story. Although I like it better when the victim is clothed, I love reading how he is dominated. He has to watch helplessly as he is roped to the point of helplessness and can do nothing against it : )
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

" you tied him up so tight baby,just look at him hes like a prized steer"
Praise is such a good thing! :twisted:

Nice story, thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic