Homebound M/m Complete - March 28th, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Homebound M/m Complete - March 28th, 2022

Post by Bondwriter »

Here is another serial, hoping it pleases the readership!

Homebound

by Bondwriter
with suggestions from Jeremy
Edited by Nicholas H.

Chapter 1. Bright Morning

Brian felt great, sipping his second cup of tea on a bright summer morning, when the house was now all his. July was pleasant in his rural stretch of England; Brian felt at home among the mild hills covered in woods. He was allowed to stay all by himself for the first time without a nanny or a private tutor to monitor him. His parents had been invited to an influent friends’ villa on the French Riviera but the invitation hadn’t been extended to him. His father deemed him old enough–at fifteen—to take care of himself. They would be gone for almost a month, and he would have to see to his own needs. At least he would have the estate to himself; he had plans to have some of his friends over, though he hadn’t told them. Lester had hinted that he would be more than willing to spend time with him.

Brian liked having friends come home. A few weeks previous, Lester had come to stay for the weekend. This happened often; they had grown good friends at their boarding school. It had been a time of mirth and glee for both of the boys, with games that they wanted to play in private, which was made very easy in such a large estate as Brian’s parents’.

All good things come to an end, which was the case for Brian and Lester, but they promised they would do it again some time.

Invitations had yet to be made: he had to be certain his parents were on the plane. Just as he thought of this, his phone beeped: his mom was letting him know they were boarding. The cook was packing upstairs; he’d wait until she was gone to make the call to his TUGs partner. No need for Mrs. Watkins to know he had people over, which his parents had forbidden. He had studying planned for the summer, the reason they would let their fifteen-year-old son all by himself: he was to make up for some academic failings. Brian wasn’t too brave when it came to school work.

Brian stood on the kitchen’s threshold , the door wide open on the green lawn and the abundant trees. He filled his lungs with the wonderful mild air; it smelled of dew, lime tree blossoms which mixed with the bergamot fragrance from his cup of tea. The outdoors promised fun and delight.

He went to the foot of the stairs outside the kitchen to warn the cook of his departure. She could be meddlesome and informing her of his whereabouts avoided suspicion. In a couple hours, she would be gone on her summer break. The large and jolly woman was nowhere to be seen. She was certainly upstairs, tidying or cleaning until the last minute when she’d leave.

“Mrs. Watkins, I’m going for a ride! Have a nice vacation, if I don’t see you before you leave!”

A reply came from the first floor, and though the distance made it faint, it was cheerful.

“Thanks, Brian! Have a good time yourself!”

He shut the heavy door from the entrance hall behind him and headed to the garage. He grabbed his bike and got moving, feeling the soft breeze over his naked legs and arms. He loved wearing only a tee-shirt and shorts. He had an old pair of sneakers on, with ankle socks; he wished he’d actually put his sandals on, since he figured these shoes would reek fast if it turned out to be as hot a day as it had been forecast.

The wind went through the legs of his shorts and glided over the shiny fabric of his swimwear. This might be a day when a dip in the pond would feel great; it was clean, with a small river running through it, and it made for a rustic but comfortable beach.

His vigorous pedalling brought him to Mike’s lodge. The burly man looked up and smiled to him, a wide grin spreading across his face. Little did Brian know that he was saving Mike lots of efforts, which was the real reason for such apparent glee in the gardener’s demeanour.

Mike heard the wheels on the gravel before he saw Brian appearing. He had thought of a visit to the Manor, which was the name of the main building where the Fitzcharles family lived; yet Brian was coming to him. This would make things easier. It was much more fun having his target jumping in the lion’s den.

Mike had been the gardener at the Fitzcharles estate for over six months now. The full staff comprised eight people: Mrs. Watkins and her staff, Tracy, Anita, Cheryl and Jack took care of the manor. Three men were in charge of the rest of the estate. Another gardener worked with Mike, a young man called Carl, and a handyman, Josh, a jack of all trades who did lots of maintenance; he was one of the staff closest to Mike who was good for masonry, electricity and plumbing.

The job was good, actually. They never ran out of things to do, but they managed to get lots done and get some time to relax. This time had been put to good use by Mike over the last semester. He’d planned carefully how he would enact his endeavour.

Brian was not exactly foreign to his plan. Mike didn’t interact much with the Fitzcharles family; he knew them and made small talk;. their chats were always polite; Mike had become an expert at concealing his true feelings. Deep in his heart, rage was seething when he thought of those condescending impostors who employed him. .

Ten days after he arrived at the estate, Mike discovered Brian’s little secret; the heir to the estate had a schoolmate for the holidays. Mike was raking the leaves around the gazebo; he heard steps coming.

Whenever someone came within earshot, Mike spied on them. He’d become stealthy, and knew about Lady Fitzcharles’ poor success at investment. She usually went to the woodshed to call her broker away from curious ears inside the house. It worked, for only the gardener knew of her secret.

Mike had to identify some Achilles’ heel, a weakness that he could exploit; he could work something out with Lady F., but he was certain there could be other opportunities, which kept him on the lookout.

Hiding behind a hedge, he took a peek; the two teenage boys were climbing over the gazebo’s platform. There were three steps to get up on it; their gait seemed contrived. It took Mike a couple minutes to figure out what was going on. Brian walked in front, and his friend was following taking small steps. They were both wearing thick winter jackets, which concealed the reason that Lester didn’t seem very mobile: the boy was restrained under his clothes.

It became clear that more restraints were on the menu. Brian had his friend stand in front of one of the eight concrete pillars that supported the gazebo’s roof. Brian started looping coils of rope around it. Mike realized he was setting these at the proper height to match Lester’s armpits, belly, waist, thighs, both just below his crotch and above his knees, and his legs, below the knees and at the ankles.

Once he was done, he pushed his friend against the pillar, his back against it, and wrapped him in ropes looped around the boy’s body and pinning him to it. Brian had done all this without speaking a word, and his captive remained mute throughout the binding; it was no surprise then for Mike to see the boy was gagged when his big puffa jacket’s hood was lowered, revealing a lower face swathed in duct tape.

“Now, Lest, you’re on display. Do you know the best string quartets perform here in the summer? I think you’re much more entertaining than a viola player!”

“Mmmh!”

“You want to music, I hear. This might mean that your gag is too flimsy?”

“MMMH! GrrmMMPH!”

Mike understood the irony; the lad was actually very severely muted by his current gag. There were no articulate sounds of any kind, which meant his mouth was packed with something.

This lasted for under half an hour. Brian sure knew a lot about villains. They left as they’d come, with Brian getting his friend on a leash and promising him more fun once they would be in his bedroom.

This seemed very weird to say the least; Mike wondered if this wasn’t the manifestation of a demented mind. He had access to the Interned in his lodge, and a small laptop which allowed browsing; he’d learned this was a not uncommon paraphilia, and it made him think. This was exactly the kind of knowledge that could be useful.

This got Mike to start thinking of this angle. This could be the way to get to the Fitzcharles. He could kidnap their son and get what he was owed as a ransom.

Mike had other occasions to see Brian at work during the Easter vacations. He was with another friend playing similar games. The milder weather made outdoors activities more pleasant; Brian did explore the large estate along with his friend, hands bound behind his back, hobbled and gagged. Mike saw their games turn intimate, as the blond visitor was wanked vigorously while bound standing against the tree.

The cooing in the gag was most telling. Mike thought punishing the little perverted homo was only fair. At that time, Mike made sure Brian had no clue the gardener was aware of his devious games.

The early summer had been planned; the staff had been given vacation while the owners would be away, which was standard procedure. Gossip was shared in the kitchen about Brian staying. The question for the cook and the maid was to know whether his parents didn’t like him if he didn’t get to go on holiday with them. Little did they know Brian had plotted carefully to have a few days mostly by himself, with his friends coming over to become his prisoners.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 2 years ago, edited 28 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent start. it seems Mike has plans for a lovely holiday. Looking forward to whatever comes next.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, life among the upper classes1
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Interesting start. I'm curious what happenes next.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Interesting start. I'm curious what happenes next.
Me too!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] One more chapter will give you an idea of where it's going.
[mention]Xtc[/mention] Class tensions may bring interesting drama.
[mention]Killua[/mention] Twenty-six more chapters ahead, so there's more to discover.
[mention]Jb99[/mention] Thanks for the unrelenting support! I hope this one will please you too.

Here comes this week's installment!

Chapter 2. Devious Intent

Brian saw Mike sipping a cup of coffee in front of the gardening shed; the colloquial name didn’t reflect it was a small house. It was built at the same time as the Manor. There was a small green house attached, and the ground floor had been redone a decade before, to have two rooms and a small bathroom. It was a very nice dwelling. It felt like it was remote and lost in the middle of the woods when in fact it was a ten-minute walk to get to the Manor, which was the closest building of the Estate.

Brian was surprised the large gardener was still here. He didn’t get a full briefing on what the staff would do and when they would go, but traditionally they all left at the same time. He would casually try to find out what the deal with Mike was. He liked the black-haired, muscular man; he had a manly presence but with a soft-spoken, deferent voice that Brian enjoyed. The sight of the muscular hunk did make him fantasize; Brian actually liked his smell. A chit-chat with him was always welcome.

“Hey, Mike! Glad to see you! What’s up?”

The twenty-seven-year old man looked up with a bland look.

“ G’morning, Brian. I’m waiting for Josh, we have some work to do in the flower beds at the entrance. Actually, I have lots of things scheduled that can only be done with everybody gone.”

This could hinder Brian’s plans, he would have to stay indoors for privacy today.

“Oh, I see. Any idea if there will be days when I should clear the coast at the Manor?”

“Possibly on Thursday, Josh has some major plumbing project for the first floor bathroom, so there might be noise. Otherwise, feel free to do whatever you want in the Manor.”

Mike was quickly envisioning how to get his plan started a few hours earlier than planned. He had to be blunt.

“You’re having some of your friends you play cops and robbers with?”

Brian blushed. Cops and robbers? He scanned his memories to find when Mike could have seen him with Lester, Andrew or Percy. Trying to remember all the moments he’d played TUGs with friends since Mike had landed the gardener position, Brian’s mind reeled. There had been some rowdy games with Andrew at Easter break.

Then there was the issue of inviting friends. Brian wondered whether the truth was to be told. He’d made sure no one knew of his plans. Yet, Mike would be close by, and if he ran into him with Lester, he was likely to report it.

“Uh. Not sure. I’m not supposed to have friends over. How do you know I play cops and robbers?”

His mouth was dry, and the cute smirk over Mike’s face didn’t reassure him. Darn, how come he couldn’t make up clever responses in this type of situation? He should just have ignored the cops and robbers topic, and moved on. Mike stood, his black eyes shining under his thick eyebrows.

“I’m outside a lot, and I saw you a couple times playing that you were a prison guard or something, marching your prisoner through the park.”

He’d been seen from far away; there was hope yet, certainly Brian had not been performing lewd acts with his friends.

“I’m not up to date on what is considered fun with friends among young people nowadays. This is what you’d like to do while your parents are gone?”

Brian wondered how many hues of purple there were as he felt like he was blushing even further. Looking at his feet, he whispered a quiet ‘yes.’

“I’m not the one who will tell on you. If you promise you don’t do anything dangerous…”

Brian had never heard Mike speak with such assertiveness. This man knew his secret. He couldn’t antagonize him; he had to make sure that he would keep mute about his TUGs.

“Oh, no, Mike, it’s never dangerous. I know how to tie up someone safely…”

“Good. I’ve played such games back when I was a kid, and I understand you don’t feel like telling everybody what you’re up to. I could give you a safety lesson, if you want. I was in the army, and we learned a thing or two on escapism, so it wouldn’t hurt if I taught you what I know.”

This was an offer Brian could not refuse. The man’s eyes over him got the teenage boy to blush; he wouldn’t mind the gardener teaching him a trick or two, this would certainly be an interesting experience.

“Sure. What do you have in mind?”

“I could show you how to make very tight rope manacles that will never cut down circulation and risk to get your friend to faint, while keeping his wrists solidly united.”

He was tempted to act smart and shrug he already knew that. Brian knew ways to restrain his mates while keeping them from suffering a loss of consciousness; yet an expert could always teach him something. Brian wasn’t against feeling Mike’s hands touching him either.

“Come inside the kitchen.”

Mike’s cottage was small, yet it was well laid out to give a cosy feeling; the sitting room beyond the kitchen was bright and welcoming; the door to an elegant and tidy bathroom was ajar. The kitchen itself was furnished sparsely, with only two large high-back wooden chairs. The small table wouldn’t have accommodated many more guests anyway.

“So, what is this technique you deem fool-proof?”

“It’s simple; it relies on the principle that you have to spread the pressure over the limb you bind to make it harmless while making the ligature tight. The game’s goal is to prevent escape; you should tie a mean knot!”

He winked at Brian, who was delighted to have found another aficionado. The son of the household would politely accept the little demonstration, which would put the gardener inside his pocket. This would make it easier when Lester would be here too. Mike opened a closet and took out a good length of white cotton rope neatly coiled.

“Turn around, and get your hands palm to palm.”

Brian complied. He felt a clove-hitch knotted in the middle of the rope glide over his hands until it was a few inches above his wrist. Mike fastened it lightly and turned one end of the rope up his arms and the other towards his wrists. This made for a formidable set of rope manacles.

Once seven turns of the cordage had been wrapped either way, it felt serious; then Mike’s surprisingly nimble fingers wove the two ends, threading it around the turns circling his forearms. The swishing ropes and Mike’s fast breathing told Brian the man demonstrated an effective way to bind arms behind one’s back. He used elaborate knots to cinch and tighten the turns he’d laid out getting the boy’s forearms inexorably trapped.

“Darn, Mike, this is something. I think I may writhe my way out of these bonds, but it will take time. And then once I’ve gotten out of these bonds, you’ll see what happens to you! I doubt you can escape, and I’ll leave you like this all day.”

Mike didn’t react much to the bragging.

“Yes, I imagine. Should I show you how it works with your legs?”

The frank smile Mike displayed convinced Brian to accept cheerfully. He was with another TUGs player, and he couldn’t chicken out. He liked being the binder better, but the feeling of being bound was instructive. The lump bulging his white cotton underwear and his nylon shorts was a tell-tale sign of his taste for Mike’s touch.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

This part still keeps me curious. I'm waiting for the moment when Brian finds out that Mike got some different intentions :lol:
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Hmm... letting Mike do him up just might be a mistake, depending on one's definition of 'mistake'. And he seems to have plans of some sort. Very intriguing chapter.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
Thanks to let me know of you interest! New chapter coming up this weekend, hoping it'll clear some things up and evolve in a satisfying way to the readership.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm... like the others, I'm suspicious of Mike's intentions and plans for Brian (and his friends?) as the chapter title gives an ominous suggestion! And is Mike's staff part of the scheme too? Lots of places in the estate to keep a boy(s) tied and I'm sure you're going to give us a nice tour ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

I think great story cant wait for more
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] Chapter 3 will clear up some of your questions.
[mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] Thanks for your appreciative comment! Update tomorrow.
kidnapplz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapplz »

Love this story
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this too! I wonder what’s in store for Brian and his friends.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Thanks for this story. I really like it too :)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]kidnapplz[/mention] Thanks for voicing your appreciation out. It's more than poor Brian will be able to do.
[mention]Canuck100[/mention] Great to see you read my tale, great archiver!
[mention]Carnath[/mention] I hope it's still as much fun!

Here is our third installment, then.

Chapter 3. Ensnared

“You should sit on the chair, there’s too many sharp angles around you don’t want to fall with your hands behind your back.”

He showed Brian that he could thread his bound arms between the chair’s back’s two top slats. As he settled on the seat, he wasn’t stretched painfully. It was all pleasant and mild.

Mike kneeled in front and undertook to restrain his legs as he’d done his forearms. Soon his calves and shins were cocooned in white rope.

Brian looked with interest at the job being performed, but Mike went too fast with the final lashings; he would ask him a demonstration to be able to reproduce the knots.

There were loose ends, which Mike casually wrapped around the lowest rung, effectively linking Brian’s ankles to the sturdy chair. Mike stood up and got another coil.

Behind the chair, he grabbed Brian’s wrists and looped the newest piece of rope around them, before linked them to the slat behind. He used the remaining ends to link the elbows to a slat too. His captive had to be starting to feel the strictness of this effective design.

“You were right, Mike, Lots of loops of rope, and it feels inescapable. How does it work?”

“It’s a basic set-up: your bound wrists are welded to the lower rung and I’ve fixed each of your elbows to the one above. This way your forearms are made helpless. Now, let me take care of your chest…”

Mike had another long coil in hands. Mike threaded the rope between Brian’s torso and the chair’s frame and slats so the boy was now completely helpless. The boy smiled, probably impressed by his mastery and speed. Brian squirmed and twisted, but the number of ropes and their flawless lay-out made escape unlikely, or possible only with lots of time and effort.

“Yup, you’re the man, this is impressive rope work. I’d love to see from a little closer how you did it.”

Brian only got a minor kick out of twisting in his bonds, though it had seemed to be the biggest source of entertainment for Lester. He was eager to have Mike show him the trick, but the gardener didn’t seem to pick up on his implicit message.

“You’ve got to get free, now, Brian.”

“Oh, no, I can’t, Mike! You’ve won!”

The dark-haired man frowned.

“You didn’t even try! Go ahead!”

Brian was starting to wonder whether Mike was getting some kick from seeing someone writhe in bonds … just as he did. But now he had no intention of exhausting himself in contortions over the piece of furniture. He politely complied, and wiggled around, making grunts to simulate effort.

Mike’s insisting stare was his only reply.

“Well, you do get off seeing me bound, don’t you?”

Mike kept looking at him, his eye no longer as cheerful. For a few minutes, Brian’s gasps and squirms were the only sound in the quaint kitchen; no one spoke and Brian grew more and more ill at ease.

Mike eventually broke the silence.

“It doesn’t seem you’re too good at escape artistry, lad.”

“Hell, no! This is much too good for me. You’ll need to show me how escaping this can be done.”

The black eyes darting over him caused Brian to shiver. The benevolent, casual demeanour seemed to have turned into a much meaner role-play.

“You’ve got one hour to free yourself. No ruckus, I wouldn’t want to have to take drastic measures. I’ll be back.”

All of a sudden, he was gone, and the door slammed behind him. The young prisoner was taken aback. What? A gardener playing a nasty prank on him? Brian recovered quickly from the surprise.

“Mike! Come back! You can’t leave me here! One hour is way too long, I give up! I…”

The door flew open.

“Oh, thanks, the joke’s over…”

“Drastic measures are required, I’ve heard. So be it.”

He picked a small leather bag from the closet and laid it on the table. Mike took out a black rubber mass with his right hand. He lifted it briefly, making sure his charge could see that it was an inflatable rubber plug fixed to a wide rubber strap. Brian knew this kinky gag from the Internet; he had even ordered one for his private stash.

“Hey, no! Don’t gag me, this is enoughmmm”

In a swift and unavoidable gesture, Mike laid his large hand over Brian’s mouth, keeping the boy’s lips shut while locking his jaws.

“You will be gagged indeed. Naughty little boys who can’t follow simple guidelines like ‘no ruckus’ have to be treated pre-emptively. Now, I might as well let you in on a little secret. I’m not just giving you a demonstration, I’m kidnapping you!”

“Mmmrgh!! Mmmphgrmm?”

“Don’t move around like this, I won’t let go of your mouth! I’m going to gag you severely, and judging from your little outburst, I think this will become a permanent state for you so you don’t annoy me with demands or complaints.”

“Mmmmmph! Mrrmmbbllm!”

“Shout all you want! The tables have turned, and my ‘young master’ can no longer boss me around with his orders. There are still a few people walking around the estate, so I won’t take any risk that you warn them. Plus, I love being able to give instructions or even just tell stories without being interrupted. This will avoid my getting mad at you, boy, so see the bright side.”

“Mmmmph!!! MMMMrMMpPPPmmmm!”

Brian was still wondering what was going on; most boys would have freaked out big time. Brian had always felt so safe and pampered when at home that he couldn’t imagine Mike’s words could be serious. He had ever experienced such a situation. When a boy had been stuck to his chair, he’d been on the giving end. Playing pranks was fun when you were the captor; he wasn’t too fond of being so firmly restrained, and he didn’t want to be gagged.

The situation wasn’t turning to Brian’s advantage, and there was a sinister side to Mike’s behaviour.

“Mmmph?”

“Boys like you are used to bullying everybody around, so shutting you up will help to have you obey.”

“Mmph?!”

“From now on, obedience will be total or you’ll suffer the consequences. And I’m going to test this obedience right away. I’m going to remove my hand, and you’ll open your mouth so I can stick this inflatable bladder inside your trap.”

Brian shook his head in agreement.

“You’d better not resist, I’ll tell you about the punishments for disobedience once it’s done, but the one thing I can tell you is that you don’t want to discover what painful treatments you may expect. Stinging buttocks are tough to sit on.”

Brian nodded.

“I’ll remove my hand, then. Open big, please.”

The large hand left Brian’s face. His lips had barely parted, as he was taking a breath before trying to say something, when he felt the rubber sack pushed into his mouth with one hand, while the other prevented Brian from closing his mouth and opened it bigger. Brian felt the base of the gag press against his lips; he was made to part his teeth further before they settled in a groove at the top of an oval rubber piece, with a solid frame within. It was like the bit of a tuba, and his teeth bit into the object.

Brian saw his abductor grab the large rubber pear with a tube ending with a stainless nozzle.

“Let’s blow this puppy up so you may benefit from the highly silencing of a fully filled mouth.”

He stuck the nozzle inside a small hole between his teeth. Mike kept his chin cupped with one hand; he started pumping with the other. Brian felt the bladder expand immediately. This was fiendish. He had one of these butterfly gags himself; the pressure over his jaws and the hamster cheeks had displeased Andrew, but made Lester very horny.

His tongue was pressed down, and all the space up to the roof of his mouth was filled by the bulb, which grew in rigidity with each new stroke of the pump.

“I said drastic, and this is a good start to get a serious result.”

“Mmmph?”

“Yes, I’ll be adding layers so the gag is as inescapable as the tie-up. This might make for a lesson in keeping your friends captive, if you get the chance to give it a try in the future.”

“Mmmmph! Grmmmmmm!”

TBC
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice part. Brian better follow the rules, the gardener seems serious about it. I like the idea with the gag, he can make it bigger whenever he thinks Brian is too comfortable :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Killua[/mention] Thanks for noticing Mike's efforts. He's a hard-working guy for sure.

Chapter 4. Tamed

“I think you’ve found out that a good gag, with wadding and sealing the lips is a wonderful way , to prevent your friends from alerting anyone and keep your games discreet. I can run the few errands I have to without my presence being missed before we can move on to another place. I’d better warn you that I’ve let my mind wander imagining you brought down a peg or two. Seeing a captive helplessly try to escape is a very satisfying way to start the summer.”

Mike grinned nastily, a roll of white surgical tapein hand, which didn’t bode well for Brian. Once the steel nozzle was removed from the hole between his teeth, Mike started plastering his lower face methodically.

“To make sure your parents pay the ransom, I’ll document the ten days I’ll babysit you,” Mike said, making quotes with his fingers as he said ‘babysit’. “I will have to work hard to make it convincing. Of course, you might help me with this. If you play the part obediently, we will do it the easy way. If you don’t cooperate to my satisfaction, we’ll do it the hard way. If I have a willing actor who does his best to provide me with credible acting, I may of course let him have some time off with less strenuous restraints.”

Brian remained awestruck; yet, he was becoming aware of what Mike’s deception meant. His plea came out muffled and weak, which amused Mike.

“Mmmm…”

The boy felt the gardener’s hands cupping his lower face and lifting his face so he could look straight into his eyes. His thumbs over his lips and his pinkies over his jawline immobilized his head, forcing him to listen obediently.

“Poor Brian! Now he regrets having been so strict with his friends, which gave the gardener some ideas. Actually, it’s all up to you. You obey and you might get some useful lesson out of the whole time, or you disobey and grant me permission to go for much nastier predicaments.”

Brian didn’t like to give in to such a brute, a deceiving one at that. Yet, the tightness of the rope network pinning him to the chair would thwart any motion to get away from his kidnapper’s claws.

His lower face was now swathed in a sticky web of wide strips of surgical tape, locking his jaws around the fiendish rubber bulb filling his mouth.

“I will immobilize your head then I can be on my way.”

Mike picked up a small cushion and a roll of gauze. He folded the cushion in two and stuck it behind Brian’s head and the upper slat of the chair. He mummified the prisoner’s head, pulling it backwards so it rested pinning the cushion to the slat, and making it part of the chair.

“Proper mummification works fine to subdue captives,” Mike said, standing in front of his prisoner and admiring his handiwork. “Now, a last recommendation. You might use the time alone to think about the best way to please me. If you can follow my guidelines during your first trial, then you will have a peaceful night.”

Mike sorted out a few things, putting the remaining bondage gear away in the bags.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be long. We’ve got things to try out today. This is the rope day, so I will prove you that keeping a prisoner through ropes is possible. You have the right to try and escape, of course; but then, you have to know that if I catch you doing so, this will mean that the ‘hard way’ will be applied for several days. Have fun, I’ll be gone for good this time.”

The door slammed behind Mike, leaving Brian totally helpless. He tried to calm down and process what was happening. He breathed deeply, realizing that just breathing through the nose didn’t allow hyperventilation. He was alone, he had to master this. If anything went wrong, there wouldn’t be a ransom; this wasn’t too comforting knowing the thug’s plot would be thwarted, for he would be dead.

Brian then focused on the ropes. Was one loose? He grunted through the gag, testing its effectiveness. It was nasty; Brian‘s nasal sounds would barely be perceivable from behind the door.

He was trapped. He couldn’t believe how organized Mike seemed to be. It was unnerving; what did the man have in store for him? Brian pictured the most extreme of bondage treatments he knew of; his leanings had led him to depictions of such depravity, which he happened to like watching too. But trying to imagine suspension and torture at the hands of Mike got him to shudder.

Time started dragging once he’d assessed the flawlessness of the bonds. He couldn’t reach any knots, he couldn’t slip out of the tight coils pinning him to the chair. Gusts of panic assailed him; would Mike come back? No motion was possible at all. The pressure over his head and its immobility made the experience severe; Brian pictured the chair ties he’d submitted his friends to; he never managed to get such rigidness.

Brian was getting a grip on himself when he heard steps outside. Judging from the sounds, there were two people. Brian tried to identify the second person. The staff was gone because of the vacations; it was Saturday on top, so the crews restoring the Hunting Lodge, a few hundred feet from there, would not be working, let alone come to the Gardener’s house.

Yet … This had happened in the past, the small local contractor using weekends to finish on time for the renovation works that were regularly performed throughout the Fitzcharles estate.

“Mmrrrmmm! Grmmmphmmmmblllmmm!”

The steps on the gravel were louder, Brian realized as he stopped moaning to draw in some air.

“Well, Josh, thanks for giving me a hand with the trunk. I’d have offered you coffee, but I’ve been doing some floor cleaning, it’s wet and I can’t walk in before noon.”

“No sweat, Mike. As I said, I’ve got to be at my sister’s for lunch, so I’d better not dawdle. Thanks for the flower bed, I leave knowing it’ll look great when I‘m back.”

“HMRPHmmmmmm… Mmmmmm…”

Brian was desperately trying to get heard by the white-haired handyman. Josh had always been kind and helpful to Brian, when bikes had to be fixed or a treehouse had to be built. He hoped Josh would help him out again. He experimented to cast the loudest possible noise he could make with his nose only, and his mouth completely filled.

To no avail. He could hear a pair of steps fading away, Josh having no time to lose apparently. Then the latch clicked and the door opened. Mike stood in the doorway, frowning.

“Brian, Brian, Brian! I wasn’t clear enough? Trying to warn Josh is considered an escape attempt, of course! A useless one at that. Poor old Josh is becoming hard of hearing, and with the wind in the trees and me making noise with the gravels throughout, there wasn’t the least chance he’d suspect what’s going on. Yet, this will not do!”

Mike got to the large trunk he’d carried with his fellow-worker and dragged it inside the cottage, shutting the door behind him. The key turned into the lock and the smirk he offered Brian as he turned around got the boy to freeze.

“So this is going to be the hard way. I just wanted to have you review the hogtie, and you will. It will just be longer than planned. And I will certainly have to think of extra features to make the situation unpleasant. Do you trust me to do so?”

He cracked an innocent smile to his victim. Brian didn’t reply, defeated by the ruthless gagging.

TBC
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Just caught up with this - looks like Brian will have an interesting summer. How long I wonder before he's joined by his mates?
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Jb99[/mention] It's another tale with twists and turns, I won't spoil it!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 5. First Punishment

“Obedience also means respect. You’re expected to answer me when I ask a yes or no question. One grunt for yes, and two for no. Isn’t it how you do with your friends?”

Mike had witnessed much of their games and this technique Brian had used himself. Andrew loved such treatment the most, as having to gag talk got him super aroused, and Mike had spied on Brian extracting information from him and getting him to whimper in his gag endlessly.

“Mmmh.”

“Good. You’ve made enough mistakes that you’d better not add to my desire to punish you. Let’s move on, then. I‘ll release you from the chair to get you in a hogtie. You know what a hogtie is?”

“Mmm.”

“I thought you did. I initially thought of a twenty-minute pose, which is a minimum to take good pictures. Considering your little screw up trying to call for help, you’ll stay like this for two hours.”

“Mmmph!”

“Did I ask you a question?”

“Mmm mmm.”

”Just what I thought. That’s an extra thirty minutes, so two hours and a half. If you show any sign of rebellion while I get you from your chair to the table, it’ll be four, which could be uncomfortable and turn out to be painful. For now, before I work my rope magic on you, I’ll record this chair-tie for posterity.”

Mike opened the trunk and took out a tripod and a camera, which he set up a few feet in front of Brian. He started taking mug shots, photographing Brian’s torso from all angles. He shot pictures for almost a quarter of an hour, having Brian smile or say ‘cheese’ in the process.

“Put more heart into this, Brian! I said smile! I know your lips are taped up, but the lack of trying and enthusiasm will show.”

“Mmmm.”

It was now a few minutes after noon. This went on smoothly, and Mike could move on to the next stage.

“Perfect, the first of many wonderful scenes that will prove how nastily your abductor treats you. I’m confident getting the ransom will be a pushover.”

Mike let the camera on and came to, whisper his guidelines inside Brian’s ear.

“No silly move or it becomes painful. Understood?”

“Mmm.”

Brian couldn’t afford getting awful treatments from the get-go. He needed to have some stamina left to escape when he’d next be on his own. The transfer began, starting with the release of Brian’s head. The gauze was carefully rolled up, and Brian felt relief as he could move his head. His arms and legs were released from the chair while kept tied together.

Mike was on a ‘rope day’; yet, he used some cuffs and locks to move Brian around.

“It might be considered cheating, but cuffs at ankles and wrists allow for a better control.” Brian complied with all of Mike’s orders.

“Don’t even think of disobeying, you never will have more than two limbs available at a time. Hence you will be reminded of your helplessness at all times.”

The number of ropes his abductor worked around his body as well as the strategic positions they occupied made for a stringent hogtie; Brian had done his share of putting his friends in such strict positions, Mike knew. The knot-tier hoped his talent was appreciated by a connoisseur.

This specific hogtie didn’t arch his body by pulling his wrists to his ankles; he first folded his legs, his thighs being squeezed against his calves, with ropes to keep them well bundled together. The wrists were then linked to the knees, which still forced him to thrust his pelvis forward. Damn. This had to be very uncomfortable. Mike hoped his charge experienced some fear at the prospect of a long and straining hogtie.

“I’m not going to let you escape, kid. I‘ll go check the manor now Josh is out of the picture; I’ve seen Mrs. Watkins drive away, it‘ll be peaceful. But just in case.”

Mike used handcuffs on his wrists, elbows and ankles, on top of the inextricable network of ropes.

“This isn’t a moment when you’re granted the privilege of an escape attempt, there will be times for this later on when I can supervise. You would score lots of reward points if you managed to get rid of all the ropes. I’ll lighten up the gag, though. I’ll be gone for a while, so I can’t have you choke on me. This provides an opportunity to test your obedience too.”

Mike took his time to remove the many layers that made Brian’s gag.

“I’ll replace the rubber bulb with this rolled-up hankie. Well there are a few of them. You’ll keep them in your mouth; it’ll remind you trying to call out for help is useless,” he warned before deflating the rubber bladder.

He released the pressure and took the bulb out of Brian’s mouth, saliva dribbling down his chin. Mike used the big ball of carefully ironed cotton handkerchiefs to wipe the boy’s mouth before he stuck it inside. Brian could close his mouth shut, but barely; he compressed the ball with his jaws.

“Good. Keep it in if you know what’s good for you. I hope you got it through your pretty little head that I’m the only human being within miles, so don’t be foolish. The video camera is on, so I’ll be able to see if you have complied with my orders. You have ropes to get out of to keep you busy. I’ll try not to be gone too long.”

Brian cast an angry grunt that wasn’t even acknowledged by his captor who left, locking the door shut behind him.

Brian tried his bonds; his fingers reached for a knot, feeling for the bonds’ tightness. He couldn’t find any. He grew tired of trying, knowing that there were handcuffs anyway. Still, while he quit squirming, he was still messing with the ropes, in the hope he could find a flaw in them.

Brian tried to relax and remain cheerful in the face of the long, tough week he was facing. Two hours and a half in his stringent hogtie! Picturing his friend Lester in a similar position was a good way to let his mind wander, and not think sombre thoughts about Mike’s end game and what would happen once the ransom would be collected.

He was growing numb when the key in the lock informed him of his kidnapper’s return. He hadn’t had any issue breathing and he had kept the ball of fabric inside; saliva had helped to make it more compact and therefore less taxing.

“I’m back, Brian! I’ll check you’ve behaved and then I’m going to use tight ropes.”

Mike picked up the video camera and fiddled with the buttons; he brought the LCD screen a foot in front of the lad’s face and launched the video that played from the moment he’d left. The ruffian increased the playing speed.

“Fine and dandy; even at high speed, I’d see you spitting out the hankies. But you’ve kept the ball inside your mouth.”

Mike had left the boy for over two hours, and he had made no attempt at getting rid of the hankies ball; this was a good sign. He knocked on the wooden table discreetly.

“You’ve followed my instructions. Good. Let me relieve some of the strain these ropes put on you.”

He untied the linking between his knees and wrists: it felt much more comfortable instantly. Brian let Mike work on him thoroughly, removing the cuffs, removing some rope, putting the cuffs back on, changing his position and starting over. It took time, but Brian let the odious man handle him without making a fuss, which seemed to be a good way to be treated more fairly.

He ended up standing, with his arms bound behind his back. He stretched as much as he could; this little motion brought relief, Brian feeling circulation restored in his limbs. His legs felt almost free, with only four turns of rope around his knees and ankles.

“I’ll give you something to drink and eat, while you’re not gagged. Hop to the table.”

Mike stood by his side so he wouldn’t fall; he then fetched a bowl of water and a plate on which there was bread cut in small pieces.

“Open up, I’ll get the wadding. Good. Go ahead, eat and drink all you want.”

No offer to free his wrists to perform this basic task was made; Brian knew none would be. He’d done this himself. It was always fun watching a helpless prisoner eat from a plate without the use of his hands. Brian bent over and aimed at the plate to catch a piece of bread. He then licked some water from the bowl. Yes, he was being made into a compliant pet, but this was better than any of the devious and much more strenuous treatments that he could receive from the hands of his captor.

It was difficult picking the last few pieces of bread; Mike picked them and put them over his palm, which he brought to Brian’s lips.

“Lick it, Thunder!”

The hand open wide and offered flat; this was how you fed horses without them biting, this seemed adequate for the little brat. He also helped him with the bowl that was now half-empty.

Once Brian had emptied the bowl and the plate, Mike cleared the table.

“I’m going to take advantage of this great weather and have you spend the afternoon outside. With ropes, of course, to keep up with the theme.”

Brian was tempted to beg to be rid of gag this afternoon. He didn’t dare, his captor having proved ruthless.

“Let me see. I’ll hobble your legs so you can walk, I don’t feel like carrying you.”

Mike kneeled behind Brian and worked his magic once again, using inescapable clove-hitches to fix the ends of the white cotton hobbles around his knees and ankles. Five inches of slack allowed for slow walking but would thwart any attempt at running away form a close-by captor.

“It’s super tight, Mike, I don’t thmmmmmph!”

The strong hand immediately muffled the attempt at speech.

TBC
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Bondwriter wrote: 2 years ago “Actually, it’s all up to you. You obey and you might get some useful lesson out of the whole time, or you disobey and grant me permission to go for much nastier predicaments.”...

"You have the right to try and escape, of course; but then, you have to know that if I catch you doing so, this will mean that the ‘hard way’ will be applied for several days. Have fun, I’ll be gone for good this time.”...

“Brian, Brian, Brian! I wasn’t clear enough? Trying to warn Josh is considered an escape attempt, of course! A useless one at that. Poor old Josh is becoming hard of hearing, and with the wind in the trees and me making noise with the gravels throughout, there wasn’t the least chance he’d suspect what’s going on. Yet, this will not do!”...

“So this is going to be the hard way. I just wanted to have you review the hogtie, and you will. It will just be longer than planned. And I will certainly have to think of extra features to make the situation unpleasant."
So so so happy Brian was a bad boy :twisted:
Now I'm gleefully moving on to Part 5 8-)
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm, the hogtie in Part 5 is quite satisfying as is the tight rope hobble and accompanying handgag at the end :P

Really enjoy how much of a voyeur Mike was to Brian's tie up games with his friends and how he's using Brian's tactics and techniques against him :twisted:
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] Mike is resourceful, and he can plot to reach his goals, I hope you'll enjoy his attitude throughout.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

The weekly installment for this grabbing serial!

Chapter 6. Outdoors

“You can’t pull any running trick now. Let’s see, we’re going outside… Sorry you decided making a fuss, I need to gag you now. I doubt there’s anyone around. It’s been a while since we’ve had local kids get inside the estate, but in case this happens, I have to be cautious anyway. And obviously I can’t let you speak unauthorized, can I?”

He had everything needed underhand. The ball of hankies Brian had already soaked in saliva were first. Then he used Brian’s school tie, which was a first sign of what Mike had searched at the house. He’d fiddled among Brian’s things to find objects he could use for his subjugation.

He taped his mouth and added a piece of torn sheet on top to reinforce the gag and make it tidy. The white cloth barring the captive’s lower face reminded of old school comics or cartoons featuring bound and gagged characters.

“Let’s get moving. I’ve got everything I need, now you walk in front of me, no funny stuff if you don’t want to be put in the hogtie I’ve just tested on you for five hours.”

Mike had Brian walk on the smaller paths; he guessed early on they were heading to the gazebo.

Once they were in sight of the little covered stage, Mike revealed his plan.

“All those nice beams to choose from to keep you bound. I may try a few of them to see which one is best for light when I take pictures.”

The bound boy couldn’t believe this! He really was to be photographed in tight bondage! And by an enlightened amateur, it would appear. When he’d browed at the many pics he kept of Lester and Andrew, Brian was always glad he hadn’t his bound and gagged image recorded for eternity. Was this to change?

“Mrmmmblllmmm! Mmm?!”

His question remained ignored. There was a large duffel bag on the platform. Mike had set it earlier on during the day. It contained countless coils of rope, which the abductor soon used to wrap around the support pole that was bathed by the sun.

Brian had also found out that getting the roped around a tree or a beam before you tied the prisoner to it made for and easier binding, and a much more effective one too.

“Now, come over here, Brian. You still haven’t been unpleasant and fumbled with your bonds. I’ll take this into account when I tighten the ropes.”

Brian didn’t feel any leniency when Mike started with the top rope, wrapped around his chest and going under his armpits. Then his hands were cautiously freed from the ropes and bound to the support post instead.

A belt around his belly and endless turns gripping his legs at the top of his thighs, above and below his knees, around his calves and at the ankles kept him pressed against the wooden post.

There were loose ends to some of the coils; they were used to link to another rope or to tighten the whole set-up.

“And here we are! Just ropes, yet you can’t even start imagining that you can get out of them without me giving you a hand. Sweet! Now, I’ve found your phone on the cupboard in the entrance hall. You wealthy idiots feel so safe you think you can do without basic security.”

His phone! Brian had removed the code protection, which he did when he wasn’t at school, having no one at home to try and invade his privacy; Mike was painfully right.

“You know me, I like to be helpful. I had a look to see if there were messages I should let you know about. There were, actually. From your friend Lester.”

“Mpph grpphmmm!”

“It took me a while to get a good grasp of your messaging style, but I must be good at it because Lester didn’t suspect a thing. He bought it hook, line and sinker. He’s scheduled to arrive this evening at seven. He’ll ride his bike, and he was proud to inform you that he’s managed to be available for most of the week.”

This was dreadful; Brian didn’t want his friend to fall in this devious ruffian’s clutches.

“Mmmp! GRMMMMMM!”

“Don’t thank me, it’s not only kindness; it’s easier to keep two captives at once.”

Being an actor in a mass kidnapping didn’t please Brian too much, to say the least. His indignant grunts got a snarl from Mike.

“If you’re pissed at having a companion, too bad! You’d better behave if you don’t want me to retaliate on your friend. I’ll let you think while I prepare to welcome your friend. Then I’ll come to get you back to the mansion.”

Mike turned his attention to the task at hand; he gathered the bags and headed back to the main mansion, leaving Brian alone in the woods, trussed up to his pole, a merciless gag muffling his potential shouting.

Time went by slowly; birds sang, bees bumbled and the mild wind got the top of the trees to shiver at regular intervals. It was boring more than anything. Yet, Brian had done it to Lester or Andrew too. He was of two minds about Lester’s involvement. He didn’t want him to fall in this evil kidnapper’s clutches, yet he would relish having one of his friends along.

He heard the sound of footsteps after what felt like hours. Eventually, Mike was back in front of him.

“I hope you enjoyed your moment of peace and quiet, Brian. Let me record this for posterity…”

Mike held a small digital camera and he filmed Brian from all angles. He gave the usual instructions demanding he play the kidnap victim part.

Brian complied sulkily. He squirmed, but the ropes limited his moves. He shouted in the gag, trying to utter curses to his captor. The growling from behind the gag sounded convincing, even though it wouldn’t have allowed anyone a few tens of feet away to discern the distinct tone of displeasure it conveyed.

The kid was a natural, and with proper direction he would be even better in a few days. For now, Mike had all the video he wanted.

“This should do. I bet with your mate we may get even better videos. Should we get back inside, now?”

His question was rhetorical; Mike launched into his task knowing well that he wouldn’t get an answer. Brian was getting used to being handled by Mike; he knew from experience that cooperation was a better choice. His abductor released him from the post; in the end, Brian was still hampered by ropes, his wrists tied together between his shoulder blades. It was tight, edging on painful.

“This isn’t too comfy, lad, and I will bind your arms in a much more lenient manner once we’re in the house. Just don’t fool around and we’ll be there soon.”

His legs remained hobbled, so Brian had to take small steps. Mike held his shoulder and goaded him forward. The walk was long. Mike opened the main door and from the entrance hall he led Brian upstairs.

“You’ll wait for your friend in your room.”

They climbed both flights of stairs to get to the third floor; Brian was marched into his room. There, his desk chair sat right in the middle of the room. Coils of rope had been knotted in their middles to strategic points of the piece of furniture, which meant that the change in position would be once again impossible to escape. Three tripods surrounded it within a ten-foot radius, Mike being intent on recording the scene.

The predicament he was in did make him docile. Mike got him to sit and he first bound his legs. Brian was asking for having his wrists unbound, but Mike took his time and made sure the ankles, calves and thighs were restrained fully, and solidly fixed to the chair. The abductor relished the moans of distress with sadistic glee.

Eventually Mike turned to Brian’s torso and untied his wrists. The boy’s arms were numb and he couldn’t fight Mike when the man took each forearm and bound it to the armrests. A chest harness and a belt at the waist were ways to pin him more thoroughly to the chair. Brian had to admit Mike was good.

The finishing touch was the gag. The inflatable rubber plug was reinstated, with some pumping to create adequate pressure was topped by tape and the white scarf. This was fiendishly silencing.

“Sitting nice and tight, and staying quiet; very good. I’ll go and change so I may welcome Lester. He should be here soon.”

Mike left the room as Brian wailed; this didn’t bother him, the distinct sound of anger that was so cruelly repressed filled his heart with joy.

TBC
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic